Usually, a 10 inch pie is 78 square inches and yields about six good slices, but not always. There are also some restaurants serving 10 inches pizzas with eight or even ten slices.
A 10-inch pizza is a small pizza with six slices.
How many slices in a 12 inch pizza?
A Medium 12″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 8 slices and serves 3-4 people. A Large 14″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people. An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people.
How many square inches is a large pizza?
A Large 14″ inch Pizza has 153.94 square inches at 10 slices, each slice consists of 15 square inches. An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza has 201.06 square inches at 12 slices, each slice consists of 16 square inches.
How many slices are in a medium size Howie’s pizza?
But most of the time, an XL (or two, or three) will do the job just fine. In a 16 inch Hungry Howie’s® pizza there are 8 slices. You may notice that our Medium-sized, 10-inch pizza, as well as our Large-sized 14-inch pizza, also contains 8 slices apiece.
Are all pizza slices the same?
Believe it or not, pizza slices are relatively standard across the board. Most national pizza delivery companies cut the same number of slices into every pizza of the same size. You’ll rarely find a pizza cut into an odd number of slices unless you opt for a square cut pizza.
How Many Slices Are In A 10 Inch Pizza? When To Order Small-sized Ones?
- In case you’re organizing a pizza party or simply serving pizza for supper with your family, you might be wondering how many pieces are in a 10 inch pizza.
- In general, a typical 10 inch pizza should provide six slices, which is plenty for a party of three people to share a meal.
- Sounds fascinating, doesn’t it?
- Keep an eye out for more interesting facts about this small-sized pie in the future!
How Many Slices Are In A 10 Inch Pizza?
- To begin, you should be aware that 10 inch pizzas are considered to be a tiny size, with a diameter ranging from 8 and 10 inches in circumference.
- Typically, a 10 inch pie is 78 square inches in size and provides around six nice pieces, however this is not always the case.
- Some restaurants now offer 10 inch pizzas with eight or even ten pieces, which are available in a variety of sizes.
- Of course, their slices are far smaller than the national average.
How Many People Can A 10-Inch Pizza Feed?
- It’s recommended to serve a 10 inch pizza to a party of no more than three people at a time.
- This implies that each diner will be able to eat two pieces of pizza, which is an ideal quantity if there are also some side dishes.
- If your company is comprised of six individuals, you might want to try providing them with this small-sized pizza as an appetizer.
- Nonetheless, it is necessary to prepare more food for your meal.
- You can make a meal out of breadsticks, broccoli, salad, spaghetti, or chicken wings.
How Many Calories Is In A 10 Inch Pizza?
Since the number of calories in a 10 inch pizza varies substantially depending on its toppings and brand, it is recommended that you inquire about the calories before placing your order. A whole 10 inch pizza, on the other hand, will typically give roughly 1,000 calories.
How Much Does A 10 Inch Pizza Weigh?
When preparing the dough for a 10 inch pie, a pizza cook should follow this calculation to ensure that they have the necessary weight of dough: 3.14 x 25 = 78.5 square inches multiplied by 0.08849 (ounces per square inch) equals 6.946 ounces (7-ounces)
How Much Bigger Is A 12 Inch Pizza Than A 10 Inch Pizza?
It’s no secret that even a little alteration in the circumference of a pie may have a significant impact on its overall size. When measured in square inches, the 10 inch pizza will be smaller than the 12 inch pizza, which has a surface area of 113 square inch. These little pies are also 75 inches smaller in circumference than 14-inch pies.
When Should You Order A 10 Inch Pizza?
- You’ve definitely heard somewhere that buying a large-sized pizza rather than two medium-sized or small-sized pizzas is always preferable.
- It is past time to alter your perspective!
- Check out this article to find out when and why you should get a 10-inch one!
- Although, as previously said, this small-sized pizza can only serve three people at a time, it’s ideal if you’re planning on serving one adult and two children, or two adults and one child.
- Which amount of pizza should you get if one of your family members has a different taste preference than the rest of them?
There’s nothing better than placing an order for a 10 inch pizza with that precise topping for him or her to indulge in!What if your party wants to test a new pizza place but isn’t sure which toppings will be the most flavorful to order?Simply choose your fave ONES, but in a 10-inch format.They’re ideal if you enjoy experimenting with different flavors and discovering the greatest one.
You won’t have to be concerned about leaving any leftovers if the dish doesn’t appeal to your palate.
How Does Pizza Type Affect the Quantity You Need?
- We are all aware that the size of the pizza is the most important thing to consider when determining the number to be ordered.
- However, it is not as straightforward as that.
- Another issue that is frequently overlooked is the sort of pizza that is being served!
- Pizza is available in a variety of tastes and styles.
- Some are more satisfying than others, which means that customers will consume less slices of pizza as a result.
For example, those with thicker crusts or those are stuffed with toppings may simply be served in two slices and still please your visitors.As a result, if you plan to get a dense pizza variety such as Sicilian or deep-fish, you should order a bit less than you normally would.If you prefer thin-crust or less filling pizza kinds, you should eat more of these to make up for the increased intake of other forms of pizza.
The Bottom Lines:How Many Slices Are In A 10 Inch Pizza?
Choosing the proper size for your pizza is quite crucial when ordering since the world of pizza is wide and exciting. In response to your original question, we hope you’ve received a thorough response. It’s time to have a look at the options and decide which one you like! Take pleasure in your food!
How Many Pizzas To Buy Calculator
- In order to feed 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, or even 50 people (or more), how many pizzas should you order?
- In the event that you are arranging a party or attempting to feed a big number of people, the Pizza Calculator will assist you in determining how many pizzas to order in order to ensure that everyone is satisfied, and it will even recommend toppings.
- Given the fact that the typical American consumes 27 pounds of pizza each year (according to Pizza Market Place), offering pizza is always a popular meal option for parties.
- The following are some considerations to keep in mind when purchasing pizza for a big group of people (or you can simply jump to the calculator at the bottom of this page):
How Many Slices On A Pizza
- Generally speaking, a small (8-10′′) pizza has 6 slices on average.
- On a 12 inch pizza, there are eight pieces (medium) Large (14′′) pizza has 10 slices, and a medium pizza has 8 pieces.
- An extra-large (16-18′′) pizza has 12 slices, while a medium (16-18′′) pizza has 10.
- You should double-check the quantity of slices before placing your order because this will vary depending on the pizza provider.
How Much Pizza Do I Need to Order?
- A simple breakdown of how many pizzas you would need to order for your adult guests is provided below.
- All of these calculations are based on ordering medium pizzas with 8 slices.
- You may get a significantly better deal on big or extra-large pizzas if you purchase them in bulk, especially when using a coupon.
- Use the calculator at the bottom of this page to figure out how much you would need to order for various pizza sizes.
- Additionally, you will receive ordering ideas for the kind of pizzas that you may like to purchase.
How many medium pizzas do you need for 5 people?2 medium pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for ten people?Four medium-sized pizzas.
How many pizzas do you need for 12 people?5 medium-sized pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for 15 adults?
- 6 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many pizzas do you need for 17 people?
- 7 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- There are 7 medium-sized pizzas needed to feed 18 people.
How many medium pizzas do you need for 20 adults?8 medium pizzas.Approximately how many pizzas are needed for 25 people = 10 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 30 people?12 medium pizzas, to be exact.How many medium pizzas do you need for 35 people?
14 medium pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for 40 people?15 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many medium pizzas do you need for 45 people?
- 17 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 50 people?
- 19 medium-sized pizzas.
- A Medium 12″ inch Pizza has 113.10 square inches (at 8 slices, each slice consists of 14 square inches)
- A Large 14″ inch Pizza has 153.94 square inches (at 10 slices, each slice consists of 15 square inches)
- An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza has 201.06 square inches (at 12 slices, each slice consists of 16 square inches)
- An 18″ inch Pizza has 254.47 square inches (at 14 slices, each slice consists of 18 square inches (although these are often cut for 12 slices which would provide a whopping 21 square inches per slice)
Pizza Sizes In Inches (Small 10″ inch Pizza has 78.54 square inches (at 6 slices, each slice consists of 13 square inches)
How many slices per pizza size at Dominos Pizza and Pizza Hut:
- In most cases, a small 10′′ inch pizza is divided into six pieces and serves two to three people.
- Ordinarily, a medium 12-inch pizza is divided into eight pieces and serves three to four people.
- A large 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- a medium 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- A 16-inch extra-large pizza is often sliced into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people
- a 16-inch extra-large pizza is typically cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people.
- A pizza that is 18 inches in diameter is often sliced into 6 to 12 slices and serves 6-7 people.
Pizza Toppings Ordering Tips
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone, and most people will eat it if their primary favorite isn’t available. Order a third to a half of your pizzas as plain cheese or double cheese if you’re not sure what you’re looking for.
- Extra cheese, it is claimed, helps to keep pizzas warmer for longer periods of time (increasing the ″hold″ duration of the pizza). You can get more cheese if you need the pizzas to stay warm for a short period of time.
- 62 percent of consumers choose meat toppings on their pizza, with pepperoni accounting for 38 percent of chosen meat toppings and sausage accounting for 14 percent of preferred meat toppings, and mushrooms accounting for 11 percent of desired vegetable toppings.
- The most often requested pizza size is a 14-inch big pizza.
- Specialty pizzas with a vast variety/combination of toppings are best ordered if you are aware of the tastes of the people who will be there. Aside from that, they may not be as popular, particularly if there are fussy eaters present, leading to a large amount of leftovers (sometimes known as ″breakfast″)
- If you want thicker, speciality crusts or more toppings (more than 2), you may find that you need less pizza. These tend to be heavier and cause individuals to feel fuller more quickly
Should You Have A Pizza Bar?
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone, and most people will eat it if their primary favorite isn’t offered.
- Always purchase simple cheese or double cheese pizzas when in doubt; one-third to one-half of your total pizza orders should be this way.
- The addition of more cheese is supposed to keep pizzas warmer for longer periods of time (thereby increasing the ″hold″ time of the pizza).
- If you need your pizzas to stay warm for a little longer, get additional cheese.
- Customers prefer meat toppings on their pizza, with pepperoni accounting for 38% of all desired meat toppings and sausage accounting for 14% of all chosen meat toppings, and mushrooms accounting for 11% of all preferred veggie toppings;
One of the most often requested pizza sizes is a 14-inch big;
If you know your visitors’ tastes, ordering specialty pizzas with a vast variety/combination of toppings is a good idea.
Otherwise, they may not be as popular, particularly if there are fussy eaters present, resulting in a large amount of leftovers (sometimes known as ″breakfast″); and
Thick, speciality crusts or additional (more than 2) toppings may reduce the amount of pizza required.Generally speaking, they are heavier and tend to fill people full more quickly.
Pizza Bar Toppings Ideas
|Red or Yellow Pepper Slices||Ham|
|Sliced red onion||Jalapenos|
|Sliced tomatoes||Feta Cheese|
|Green Peppers||Goat Cheese|
Pizza Ordering Tips
- Instead of picking up the pizzas personally, work with your pizza seller to have the pies delivered exactly when your guests are about to begin eating.
- They will package the pizzas in insulated bags in order to keep them as warm as possible throughout delivery.
- If you absolutely want to pick them up personally, bring along extra heavy blankets to maintain the pizza temperatures as high as possible while you’re driving to the location.
- If you are buying more than 10 pizzas, you may want to call your pizza vendor at least 24 hours in advance to ensure that they will be able to create everything you want in a timely fashion.
- Inquire about the amount of slices available for each pizza size you are considering ordering.
Instead of cutting a big pizza into 10 pieces, some pizza suppliers may cut it into 8 slices.You can request that they add an additional two slices to each size in order to maintain the serving size appropriate, which is especially important for big and extra large pizza orders.
Which Pizza Size Is The Best Value
- With coupons and requests for 16 slices instead of 14, an extra large 18-inch pizza is often the best value for money when compared to other sizes, especially when used in conjunction with additional coupons.
- When you are serving a big number of people, giant and extra large pizzas are usually more cost effective.
- In addition, practically every pizza shop provides coupons to make the bargain even better for customers.
- The Size of a Pizza Pizza PriceSlicesSquare InchesPrice per sq inchSq Inch Per SlicePizza PriceSlicesSquare InchesPrice per sq inchSq Inch Per Slice Price per slice of bread Price per slice of bread (sq inches) 8″ 7.99 4 50.27 .15912.5 1.99 1.9910″ 8.99 6 78.54 .11413 1.50 1.4812″10.49 8 113.10 .09214 1.31 1.2914″13.49 10 153.94 .08815 1.35 1.3216″14.99 12 201.06 .07516 1.25 1.2018″16.49 14 254.47 .06518 1.18 1.17
Ordering Pizza For Children’s Parties
- When hosting a children’s party or serving pizza as a side dish, request that your medium pizzas be cut into 10 slices instead of 8, and that your large pizzas be sliced into 14 pieces instead of 12 when serving pizza as a main course.
- Children’s eyes tend to be larger than their bellies on average.
- Maintaining lower slice sizes will ideally result in less wasted pizza when a youngster decides to want a second or third piece.
- Also bear in mind that, despite the fact that this is a children’s party, adults will be dropping off and collecting up the children.
- It’s possible that those same adults may also want a slice or two, so you may want to get an additional pizza, especially if pick up time is near to a typical lunch or supper hour (when everyone is at their hungriest).
Consequently, you’ve planned the delivery of your pizzas to ensure that they arrive to the party still warm and fresh from the oven. The pizzas are still warm, but you don’t have any food warming lamps to keep them that way. Here are a few suggestions for keeping your pizzas warm for a longer period of time.
Keeping Pizzas Warm
- Preparing labels or tent cards for each style of pizza can save you time.
- If you don’t open the pizza boxes too often, the pizzas will keep warm longer.
- If a box is labeled ″Mushrooms,″ those who don’t desire mushroom pizza will not be looking into the box to see what is inside.
- Stack pizzas that are similar in size and shape.
- In the event that your order contains (for example) four pepperoni pizzas and four cheese pizzas, arrange the pizza boxes such that only one box of each kind is opened at a time from top to bottom.
Because the stacked pizza boxes will assist each other maintain heat, the pizzas will remain warmer for longer.An alternative method of keeping your pizzas warm without the use of warming lamps is to cover them with a heated blanket.Its huge size is ideal for a regular dinner table, and it may be concealed from view by using a tablecloth to cover it.
Making Self-Serve Pizza Convenient And Sanitary
- Keep a pizza slicer and serving tongs on available for quick gratification.
- Sometimes, those pizza slices don’t split as cleanly as they should.
- In the presence of a pizza cutter, a visitor may swiftly and easily remove their slice from the box without making a mess (or taking cheese off someone else’s slice), and more crucially, without having to touch the pizza itself.
- For those who want to pick up their slices without touching the rest of the pizza, using tongs will be more convenient.
- Serving tongs are available for purchase at your local dollar shop for a low price.
* The calculator is predicated on the premise that pizza is the sole food item being offered, that the pizzas are standard crust two topping pizza, and that each hungry adult will consume three slices of pizza per person in attendance (with adjustments for big and small eaters).
16 Inch Pizza: How Many Slices Does It Have?
- Although a 16-inch pizza is the ideal way to comfortably serve a large group of family and friends, the issue of how many pieces are on a 16-inch pizza is one that we get from customers here at Hungry Howie’s® quite regularly.
- And it’s a reasonable question to pose.
- Even though there are certain advantages to the pizza industry, uniform size is not one of them, as evidenced by the fact that there are none.
- That implies that the number of pieces in a certain size pie might vary from establishment to establishment, though fortunately, they tend to remain consistent within the same brand or franchise.
- But knowing how many slices you’re going to get once your order has been placed is essential, especially if you’re feeding a big crowd.
We’re here to help you sort through the figures, figure out how many pizza pies to purchase, and, of course, to bring your favorite meal right to your door.Contact us now to get started.Order Hungry Howie’s® for dinner tonight and bring home a meal that the entire family will enjoy together.You may also contact us or make an order online if you’re holding a get-together, arranging an office party, or need to bring off-the-field refreshments to your child’s big game.
You may either stop by and pick up your order on the way to your destination or place an order for delivery and we’ll bring everything you need, including utensils and plates if requested, straight to where it needs to be.Every time, the food is delicious, full, and delivered on time.
Slices per Pizza Pie
- You might be wondering how many slices there are on a 16-inch pizza at Hungry Howie’s®.
- The 16-incher is Hungry Howie’s® XL-sized pizza, which means that it is the largest pizza that can be ordered at one time.
- Only our catering sizes, which include a sheet pizza, are available in larger quantities.
- However, for the majority of situations, an XL (or two, or three) will suffice very well.
- A 16-inch Hungry Howie’s® pizza has 8 slices, and a 12-inch pizza has 6 slices.
It’s possible that you’ve noticed that our Medium-sized 10-inch pizza, as well as our Large-sized 14-inch pizza, both come with 8 pieces each pie.While it is true that no matter which pie you purchase, you will receive the same number of slices, when you select the 16-inch XL pie, you will receive portions that are larger, filled with more cheese and toppings, and are almost certain to be more filling than the standard pie.If you’re feeding a large gathering of hungry people or a group of voracious toddlers, this is the only way to go.
How Many Pizzas to Order
- The second most often asked question we receive at Hungry Howie’s®, after ″how many slices are on a 16-inch pizza?″ is how many pies should be ordered for a given number of people to eat at the same time.
- How many pies do you need for a group of 10 people?
- What do you think about fifteen?
- How did they find out?!
One method of determining the answer is to choose a number and guess, but this is not something we advocate.It may be frustrating and unpleasant for everyone involved when you order the wrong amount of pizza for a party or gathering.If you purchase too much, you can wind up wasting away important slices since you won’t be able to adequately wrap it for storage.Is it not enough?
The consequences of this are much worse since some people may go hungry or decide not to return for seconds even if they haven’t yet eaten their fill.A well-planned pizza order for an event ensures that all attendees are satisfied and that you finish up with an extra slice to take home and enjoy later.So, how do individuals figure out how much to order and how much to save?
- It turns out that for an issue as ancient as time, there is really a mathematical formula that can be used to assist you decide the appropriate amount.
- Yes, pizza-math, you are correct.
- Using your phone’s calculator is simple; all you need to do is get started.
- Multiply the total number of visitors you estimate by the proportion of 3/8 to get the approximate number of people you’ll have.
Due to the fact that the calculation assumes each pie has 8 pieces and that each hungry visitor would devour around three slices, it works flawlessly with Hungry Howie’s® 8 slice, 16-inch pizzas.When there are a high number of youngsters as visitors (instead of assuming that each child would eat 3 pieces, expect that each child will eat 2 pieces), or when an event is held during off-peak hours, there are several exceptions to the rule (such as 10 am, though we love pizza all day long).
Order a 16-Inch Pizza from Hungry Howie’s® Today
- Order a Hungry Howie’s® pizza today for pick-up or delivery from your local restaurant.
- To serve a large party, we propose the XL 16-incher, which comprises 8 slices of meat and vegetables.
- Almost each pie on our menu can be ordered in an XL size, so whether you’re in the mood for a classic plain cheese pizza, pepperoni, sausage, or a veggie-packed pie, we have what you’re looking for.
- To place an order for pick-up or delivery, please visit our website or phone us.
- We’ll make certain that your order is ready to be picked up at the time you choose, and that it is ready to satisfy everyone’s stomachs.
How Many Slices Are in a Large Pizza?
- Have you ever been organizing a party and wondered, ″How many pieces are there in a big pizza?″ If so, you’re not alone.
- Unless you’re watching your weight, the amount of slices on a personal pizza isn’t that important to you.
- When you’re enjoying one of America’s favorite cuisines with family, friends, or coworkers, things are a little different, of course.
- It may surprise you to learn that pizza slices are rather consistent across the board.
- When it comes to standard-sized pizzas, most major pizza delivery businesses cut the same amount of slices into each one.
Unless you order a square cut pizza, you’ll be hard pressed to locate a pizza that is sliced into an odd number of slices.Referred to as: The Best Store-Bought Pizza Sauce
How Many Slices Per Pizza?
- It is estimated that around 78,000 pizza parlors are located in the United States alone. There is a steady increase in this number. It’s only natural that they don’t all cut their pizzas in the same way, right? Most pizza shops, on the other hand, want to adhere to established norms so that their consumers know what to anticipate. Listed below is a short reference to the approximate number of slices you may anticipate to receive from various-sized pizzas. Pizza in a Small Size: How many slices are there in an 8-10 inch pizza? The usual cut consists of six slices.
- What is the number of slices in a 12-inch pizza of medium size? Typically, 8 slices are used in a regular cut.
- Large Pizza Size: How many pieces are there in a 14-inch pie? The usual cut consists of ten slices.
- How many slices are there in a 16-inch pizza that is extra large? A normal cut consists of 12 slices.
- How many pieces are there in an 18-inch pizza that is extra extra large? In the conventional cut, there are 14 slices.
- If you order a square-cut pizza, you will receive four squares from a small, 16 squares from medium, large, and extra-large sizes, and eight squares from extra-large.
- This does not include the stray triangular corner pieces that were left over.
- If you purchase a double-cut pizza, you will receive twice as many slices per pie as if you ordered a single-cut pizza.
- If you order a no-cut pizza, you will receive…well, you can probably guess what you will receive.
- Referred to as: What Is the Difference Between Marinara and Pizza Sauce
How Much Pizza Can Satisfy 1 Person?
- Knowing how many pieces are in a big pizza, your next question is likely to be how many people it can comfortably feed at one time.
- In order to choose what size pizza to purchase, you must first determine how many mouths you intend to fill with all of that cheesy, crusty goodness.
- So, how much does one individual require in order to be completely satisfied?
- This is dependent on a variety of things.
- What is the person’s level of hunger?
Is it a group of tiny children or a group of adults?What do you think their ages are?Is there going to be any additional food served?Because young children’s stomachs are tiny, they seldom consume more than one or two slices of pizza at a time.
Children are also prone to get quickly sidetracked, abandoning their dinner plates in favor of more fascinating activities.Similarly, elderly folks are less likely to consume a large amount of food.It may seem little, but it may require a significant amount of energy to consume food.
- If your body isn’t creating much energy to begin with, it will be difficult to expend it all on an excessive amount of calories.
- Teenagers and other persons with rapid metabolisms are more likely to consume four or more pieces of food each person on average.
- A medium-sized pizza can be swallowed whole by the ordinary adolescent male with little effort.
- People who have larger stomachs frequently have larger appetites as well.
These tips, on the other hand, are only broad guidelines.Everyone does not fit neatly into a single group.Some youngsters have insatiable appetites, while some individuals with large stomaches may not be in the mood to eat when they are hungry.You may utilize previous events to determine how much pizza each of your visitors will be able to consume.It is likely that your guests will consume less pizza if you serve chips, cake, hors d’oeuvres, and beverages in addition to pizza.
If pizza is the only thing on the menu, you can anticipate your guests to consume even more of it.As a general guideline, allow for two slices of pizza each individual.Extra pizza will almost never go to waste in my house.
How Much Pizza Should I Order?
″How much pizza can you eat?″ I asked each visitor instead of walking around the room and asking them. You can save time by making educated guesses.
If your local pizza joint does not serve pizza by the slice, one personal or small pizza will most likely be plenty for one person. Pizza is one of those dishes that tastes just as amazing the next day as it does the day after that, so save any leftovers in the refrigerator.
For a Small Group
A big pizza can normally be devoured by a small party of up to 5 people with little difficulty. For a party of four people, this amounts to two slices each person plus a couple of extras.
For a Large group
- When there are more than 10 persons in a group, the math becomes more difficult.
- Following the general rule of two slices per person, below is a breakdown of the slices according to group size.
- 2 big pizzas for a group of ten people Four big pizzas (for 20 people) or two extra-extra-large pizzas (for 20 people).
- Pizza for 30 people: 4 big pizzas plus one small pizza, or 6 large pizzas plus one small pizza.
- 40 people – 5 extra-extra-large pizzas and one giant pizza or a combination of the two a total of eight big pizzas 10 big pizzas and one small pizza for 50 people or 7 extra-extra-large pizzas and one small pizza for 50 people For 60 people, you’ll need 10 extra-large pizzas or 12 regular pizzas.
Any Other Tips I Should Know?
- Knowing your audience is an important public speaking advice, according to one source.
- That piece of advice is applicable to pizza ordering as well.
- If you’re able to please everyone all of the time, you’re considered a wonder worker.
- Knowing who you’re catering to, on the other hand, can aid you in ensuring that your event goes off without a hitch.
- In any case, you’ll be able to handle the menu portion.
Look into whether you can discover a record of how much pizza was ordered by your company in prior years if you’re arranging an event to mark an anniversary, a special occasion, or a graduation.If the event is a regular one, you might even want to make a note of it for next year.Pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping in the world.Believe it or not, pineapple is also one of the most popular pizza toppings, ranking ninth on the list.
Mushrooms, onions, sausage, and bacon, in that sequence, come in second and third place, respectively.Following that, more cheese, black olives, green peppers, pineapple, and spinach are some of the most popular toppings.Anchovies, on the other hand, are not on the list.
- If you are unsure of what each visitor like on their pizza, a few easy principles will ensure that everyone is satisfied.
- Always order at least one meatless pizza for every 20 persons in your party.
- In many cases, vegetarians feel overlooked or excluded from social gatherings since no one has thought to order something that they can eat.
- Almost everyone will go for a cheese pizza or a veggie deluxe, but a vegetarian will not eat the pizza that a meat-lover has ordered.
You might want to examine gluten-free pizza alternatives, depending on what is available.Many people who avoid gluten do so out of need rather than out of personal desire.People who have Celiac Disease may experience severe allergic responses to certain foods, such as the wheat used in pizza crusts.Some people avoid it as part of a general diet plan, while others do not.Whenever a venue is used for an event, it is a good idea to invite the employees to a leftover pizza party.
If you remember the individuals who assisted you in putting on the event, you will very certainly be invited back in the future.Additionally, you will not be responsible for any residual cleaning.Everything works out in the end!
- Please don’t forget to thank your delivery driver, unless you yourself transported all of those pizzas.
- If you are satisfied with your order and there are no issues, it is customary to leave a tip for the server.
- Many drivers work for minimum pay or less and rely on their tips to supplement their income.
- Greater tips frequently result in better service the next time around.
- If you plan on offering alcoholic beverages at your event, be sure to check with your local authorities to find out what the rules are.
- Some establishments demand you to offer meals with alcoholic beverages.
- In such situation, placing your pizza order will assist you in ensuring that you are following the guidelines.
- Ordinarily, the county is in charge of liquor regulations.
- Check the county’s website where you’ll be holding the event to see if there are any rules in place.
- Pizza is a huge hit with almost any group of people.
- It is one of the most widely consumed meals on the planet.
- The United States consumes 350 pieces of pizza every second of the day, according to the National Pizza Association.
- Pizza is supplied in tourist spots outside of the United States to provide visitors with a taste of home while they are away from home.
- Several tribes, including those indigenous to the Americas, have developed their own versions of pizza and flatbreads.
Pizza does not need a large amount of preparation time or tools.A simple set of plates and napkins will suffice!If you want to increase the diversity of your pizza offers, you’ll have to increase the number of smaller pizzas while decreasing the number of large pizzas.Another option is to order half and half, which allows for a greater variety of topping options per pie.
The next time someone asks you, ″how many slices are there in a big pizza,″ you’ll be prepared with an accurate and concise response.Even though determining how many people a big pizza will serve is a little more difficult, the answer is still rather straightforward.Maintain the crucial two-slice-per-person guideline, make an effort to anticipate your visitors’ hunger levels, and take good care of your staff members.
How Many Slices in a 10-inch Pizza (with FAQs Answered)
- With practically every crowd, pizza is a huge hit.
- In fact, it’s one of the most widely consumed foods on the planet.
- During a single second of every day in the United States, individuals devour 350 pieces of pizza.
- People visiting tourist spots outside of the United States can get a taste of home by ordering pizza.
- Depending on the culture, pizza or flatbreads may be prepared differently.
It takes very little time to prepare pizza, and it doesn’t require many tools.Just a round of plates and napkins will do the job!Smaller pizzas must be added to the menu in order to make room for the larger ones if you want to increase the diversity of your pizza selection.Ordering half and half allows you more topping options per pie, which is an additional option.
When someone asks you ″how many slices are there in a big pizza,″ you’ll be prepared with a snappy response.How many people a big pizza will serve is little more difficult to determine, but it is still straightforward.Make sure to adhere to the crucial two slice per person guideline, try to anticipate your visitors’ hunger levels, and look after your assistants’ well-being as well.
How Many Slices in a 10-inch Pizza?
- To begin, it is necessary to understand what a 10-inch pizza is in terms of physical size.
- When we talk about 10-inch pizzas, we nearly usually refer to the ″little″ version, which is the most common.
- Small pizzas will measure around 8 to 10 inches in diameter.
- When you purchase a small 10-inch pizza, you should expect to receive six slices of pizza.
- However, keep in mind that not all pizza restaurants are created equal.
However, while six slices of pizza may be the norm, I have seen certain pizza restaurants that are quite chintzy with their slicing and may go as high as eight or 10 slices each order.(Yes, the slices are rather little.)
How Many People Will a 10-Inch Pizza Serve?
- To begin, it is necessary to understand what a 10-inch pizza is in terms of physical dimensions.
- Every time we talk about 10-inch pizzas, we’re virtually always talking about the ″little″ size.
- Small pizzas will measure between 8 and 10 inches in diameter.
- When you purchase a small 10-inch pizza, you should expect to receive six slices of the pie.
- It’s important to remember, though, that not all pizza restaurants are created equal.
However, while six slices of pizza may be the norm, I have seen certain pizza restaurants that are quite chintzy with their slicing and may go as high as eight or 10 slices each order.It is true that the slices are very small.)
Okay, pizza connoisseur. What you learned about the number of slices in a 10-inch pizza Are you still interested in learning more about this subject? Keep reading if this is your situation since I have solutions to some of the most often asked questions in the following paragraphs.
Is a 10 pizza personal size?
Let’s get this started, pizza lover. How many slices are there on a 10-inch pizza? You found out! Are you still interested in learning more? Keep reading if this is your situation since I have answers to some of the most often asked questions in the section that follows this paragraph.
How big is a 10 inch square pizza?
A square-shaped 10-inch pizza has a surface area of 78 square inches, which is the most accurate measurement for a 10-inch pizza.
How big is a 10 inch pizza from Domino’s?
A 10-inch Domino’s pizza is referred to as a ″small″ pizza in the company’s slang. These pizzas are believed to be able to serve up to three people comfortably.
How many slices are in a 10 inch Papa John’s pizza?
Papa John’s is the same as before. Their 10-inch pizzas are the ″small″ size and come with six pieces, making them an excellent value.
How many calories is in a 10 inch pizza?
The number of calories in a 10-inch pizza will vary based on a variety of factors, including the toppings used and where the pizza is purchased. A 10-inch pizza, on the other hand, will normally contain roughly 1,000 calories for the entire pie. It’s always a good idea to double-check with the restaurant beforehand.
- A 10-inch pizza is a tiny pizza with six pieces that is 10 inches in diameter.
- It’s best suited for one to three people, and I wouldn’t recommend using it to serve a group of six people.
- Did you know that a 10-inch pizza has a serving size of four slices?
- Since I was a child, I’ve been a huge fan of sweets.
- This prompted me to go on a self-taught baking quest that began when I was thirteen years old.
Over ten years have passed since I began my baking experiences, and I’ve gained a great deal of knowledge along the road.People now clamor for my wonderful sweets, whether it’s a chocolate cake or a strawberry crepe, and I’m thrilled.
How Many Pizzas Should I Order? (Calculator + Size Recs)
Are you unsure about how much pizza to order? We created this handy little pizza calculator to help you figure out precisely how much pizza you’ll need to feed you and your friends. Whether you’re trying to figure out how much pizza to order for an office pizza party, a kid’s birthday party, a bunch of pals, or just yourself because you’re very hungry, we’ve got your back.
Use Our Pizza Calculator
- Utilize this calculator to assist you in determining the precise amount of pizza to order.
- Answer just three simple questions, and we’ll provide you with an immediate estimate of how many big pizzas you should order for your group.
- How many grownups will be attending this pizza get-together?
- How many children do you have?
- How hungry are you right now?
Boom.We done the math; now it’s up to you to place the order.
Slice to Pizza Size Ratio
- When selecting how many pizzas to purchase, the size of the pizza is a major factor to consider. Let’s have a look at the different sizes. In this table, you will find the usual pizza sizes from a typical pizza restaurant, ranging from a little pie to an extra-large pizza, as well as the number of slices that are included in each size. Small pizzas are 8-10 inches in diameter with 6 slices
- medium pizzas are 12-14 inches in diameter with 8 slices
- and large pizzas are 14-16 inches in diameter with 8 slices.
- Extra-large pizza (about 16-18 inches in diameter with 8-10 pieces)
- No matter what size pizza you order, contrary to common perception, the typical pizza will always come with 8 pieces. The tiny pizza, on the other hand, is often served with 6 pieces due to its modest size. According to interviews with pizza specialists published in Pizza Today, the following are some instances of how pizza proportions differ throughout pizzerias. Joe’s Pizza in New York City serves a huge plain cheese pizza that is 21 inches in diameter and has 8 slices each slice.
- A big pizza at Metro Pizza in Las Vegas is presently 18 inches in diameter, and it is sliced into 6 or 8 pieces depending on where you are.
- Scott’s Pizza Tours in New York City visit over 50 different pizza places, and the normal pie is 18 to 20 inches in diameter and divided into 8 pieces.
- Recall that the size of the pizza will differ from restaurant to restaurant, so make careful to check with the restaurant over the phone before placing your order.
- When it comes to cutting, pizza businesses are ready to accommodate unique requests.
- For example, if a big cheese pizza is generally cut into 8 slices at your local pizza joint, the restaurant may simply cut the pizza into more pieces to accommodate your party.
- When buying pizza for children, this is the ultimate expert tip to keep in mind so that they can consume smaller slices without difficulty!
- Additionally, you may get the pizza uncut and assemble it yourself.
In many circumstances, restaurants may also serve square sliced pizza, which is a fun thing to know.In Northeastern Pennsylvania, the conventional pizza is rectangular in shape, and it is referred to as a pizza tray rather than a pizza pie!It’s also offered in cuts rather than by the amount of slices, which is another difference.In order to split a whole tray into 12 pieces, a half tray would be sliced into 6 pieces.
Visit our friends at Arcuro’s in Old Forge to sample this unique twist on a traditional pizza!
Tips for Ordering Pizza For Both Small and Large Groups
If you’ve used our pizza calculator to figure out how much pizza to order for your group but are still perplexed, continue reading to learn about the variables we take into consideration when placing our own pizza orders.
1. The number of adults vs children.
When ordering pizza, it’s vital to know how many people will be in attendance, but it’s even more important to know who those individuals are. How many adults are there? How many children are there? When it comes to ordering pizza, children play a significant role because they consume far less than the average adult.
2. Appetite level.
- Just how hungry are you right now?
- The average number of pizza slices consumed by an adult is three, however this amount can vary significantly depending on the individual’s appetite.
- It’s true that some individuals only want a slice of pie while others can devour half a pie, so keep your visitors’ eating habits in mind when placing your order for the group.
- People, hunger is measured on a sliding scale!
3. Preferences, allergies and diet requirements.
- Pizza toppings are a popular discussion subject for both large and small gatherings.
- You should take note of the group’s tastes so that you can get enough of everything.
- This includes pepperoni, supreme, veggie, black olives, green peppers, red onion, Italian sausage, Hawaiian, BBQ chicken, anchovies, white pie, speciality pizza, and plain cheese.
- Other considerations include whether or whether anyone in the group has dietary limitations, in addition to the style of pizza.
- Pizza establishments do an excellent job of accommodating allergy sufferers, offering gluten-free pizza, cauliflower crust, vegan and vegetarian alternatives, among other things.
In addition, there are always apps to accompany your dinner, featuring Italian staples such as antipasto, eggplant parmesan, and fresh mozzarella, among others.
4. Understand how many slices are included with each size.
- Pizza toppings are a popular topic for discussion in both large and small gatherings.
- Whether you prefer pepperoni, supreme, veggie, black olives, green peppers, red onion, Italian sausage, Hawaiian, BBQ chicken, anchovies, white pie, specialty pizza, or plain cheese, it’s important to keep track of your group’s preferences so you can order enough of everything for the entire gathering.
- In addition to the sort of pizza you order, think about if anyone in the party has any dietary requirements to take into consideration.
- Pizza establishments do an excellent job of accommodating allergy sufferers, offering gluten-free pizza, cauliflower crust, vegan and vegetarian alternatives, among other things, to customers.
- There are also a variety of apps to accompany your dinner, including Italian staples like as antipasto, eggplant parmesan, and fresh mozzarella.
Tipping for Large Pizza Orders
- When placing big catering orders, it is usual to leave a 20 percent gratuity.
- Behind the scenes, there is a lot of work that goes into preparing your purchase for delivery.
- In addition to making the pizza and prepping it for takeout, the pizza restaurant must pack it appropriately to fit the group and ensure that it has all of the necessary napkins, spices, sauces, and utensils.
- All of this is done before the package ever leaves the building!
- When placing a large order, it is common for catering gratuities to be distributed among all staff, including the driver and chef, so keep this in mind when tipping.
Inclement weather circumstances such as snow and rain, as well as busy hours and holidays such as Super Bowl Sunday and NFL games, should be factored into your estimate by 10-15 percent.More information on how much to tip pizza delivery drivers can be found in our comprehensive guide on tipping, which also includes a pizza tip calculator.
The bottom line is that if you’re still on the fence about purchasing that additional pie, even after consulting the pizza calculator, simply go ahead and order it. We’ll show you how to reheat pizza the next day so that ooey gooey slice tastes just as amazing as the day it was made.
How big is a 10 inch pizza?
- Are you looking for anything specific?
- What is the size of a 10 inch pizza?
- If you answered yes, you have arrived to the correct location.
- Do you ever place an order for a big pizza and then find yourself a bit disappointed when the food arrives?
- Your amazement when you discover that what you believed was a substantial pie is just 10 inches in diameter.
Throughout this blog article, we’ll look at the size of a 10-inch pizza and see how it relates to other commonly used pizza sizes in the industry.We’ll also go through some of the advantages of ordering a smaller pie in the future.In the meantime, if you’re interested in knowing more about 10-inch pizzas, continue reading!
How big is a 10 inch pizza?
A 10-inch pizza has a diameter of around 25 cm. It ranges in weight from 370 to 430 grams. If the pizza is crustless, the overall surface area of a 10-inch pizza is between 283 and 331 square centimeters. If the crust is taken into consideration, the total area ranges from 353 to 410 square centimeters.
How big is a 10 inch pizza from Papa John’s?
- With a 10-inch pizza with 1/4 inch thick crusts and 26 slices each piece, Papa John’s is a popular choice.
- In order to provide a quantitative answer to this issue, we must first establish how much surface area the base of the pizza takes up on a flat surface.
- A = r2 is a formula in which ″A″ stands for area, ″pi″ (3.1415…) represents the number pi, ″r″ represents the radius, and ″2″ represents the squared value.
- The radius of this pizza is equivalent to one-half of the pizza’s overall width.
- In this case, we get A = *.52, which gives us a value of *.25 or.7854 as an approximation for the number pi.
We’ll need to multiply that number by 2 to get the area, which comes out to 1.5748 square inches in this case.This makes sense since if the two crusts are positioned immediately next to each other, they will take up twice the amount of area as if they were placed separately.Then there were a total of 26 slices, which indicates that each piece was around 4/26 or.1538 square inches broad and long (because the diagonal measurement will be the length of the radius plus half the width).So, to answer our query, a 10-inch pizza from Papa John’s is approximately what size?
The overall surface area will be 1.574810 square inches, which is approximately 15.75 square inches.This makes sense since 10 ″x15.75″ is approximately precisely the size of what would fit in two pieces on a level surface when cut into two sections.
How many slices in a 10-inch pizza?
- With a 10-inch pizza with 1/4 inch thick crusts and 26 slices each piece, Papa John’s delivers a great value.
- We must first establish how much surface area the base of the pizza takes up on a level surface before we can provide a quantitative answer to this issue.
- A = r2 is a formula in which ″A″ stands for area, ″pi″ (3.1415…) represents the number pi, ″r″ represents the radius, and ″2″ represents the squared formula.
- There are 12 times as many circles as there are squares in this pie.
- After all is said and done, we obtain A = *.52, which gives us an approximation for pi of *.25 or.7854.
Using that amount, we’ll need to multiply it by 2= 1.5748 square inches in order to get the area of the square inch.This makes sense since if the two crusts are put right next to one other, they will take up twice the amount of area that one would take up.And there were total of 26 slices, meaning that each piece measured around 4/26 or.1538 square inches in width and length (because the diagonal measurement will be the length of the radius plus half the width).So, to answer our query, a 10-inch pizza from Papa John’s is approximately how large?
This means that the entire surface area will be 1.574810 square inches, or around 15.75 square inches overall.Because 10 ″x15.75″ is approximately precisely what would fit in two sections on a level surface, this makes sense.
How Many People Will a 10-Inch Pizza Serve?
- A 10-inch pizza will serve four to six people when cooked completely.
- Every foot of pizza may be shared by two people, and each foot of pizza can be shared by one person.
- This quantity fluctuates based on the size and appetites of the individuals who will be dining, as well as how much they have previously had before to the meal.
- However, because many adults find it difficult to consume an entire 10-inch pizza in one sitting, another alternative would be to divide the pizza into smaller pieces and distribute them in some other way.
- Even if you were serving an entire 10-inch pizza to only three people, each person would only get around 2 square inches (that’s 1/6th of a square foot) or four tablespoons (1/4 cup, which is 2 ounces) of food.
Is a 10 inch pizza personal size?
- A 10-inch pizza is considered a personal size and may be consumed by a single individual.
- Individual-sized pizzas are available at most pizza shops, such as Domino’s or Pizza Hut, in sizes around the 10-inch range (for example, 9 inches to 11 inches).
- However, depending on the location, a greater number of huge pizzas (those larger than 13 inches in diameter) may also be available in personal sizes.
How many slices are in a 10 inch Papa John’s pizza?
- In a 10-inch pizza, there are normally eight pieces each pie.
- The number of cuts on the pizza is determined by the size of the pizza.
- (Size of a pizza) According to how thick you want your crusts, if you purchase a 14 or 16-inch pizza, there may be more than eight slices in your piece, depending on how large your order is.
- Because of the lower quality components used, poorer quality pizzas will have fewer slices as a result of the lower quality ingredients used; they will frequently utilize less cheese and sauce.
- More costly pizzas, such as those sold by Papa John’s, typically contain more sauce and cheese for flavoring purposes, resulting in thicker crusts and, thus, larger servings per slice.
A decent rule of thumb is to acquire 8-12 pieces every 10 inches, however this might vary by 2-3 slices depending on the size of the piece.
How Much Pizza To Order?
- In a 10-inch pizza, there are normally eight pieces.
- A pizza’s size has an impact on how many slices are taken.
- (12″ x 12″ x 12″) According to how thick you prefer your crusts, if you buy a 14 or 16-inch pizza, there may be more than eight slices in your piece, depending on how big your party is.
- Because of the lesser quality components utilized in lower grade pizzas, they will typically contain fewer slices, as well as less cheese and sauce.
- More costly pizzas, such as those sold by Papa John’s, typically contain more sauce and cheese for flavoring purposes, resulting in thicker crusts and, consequently, larger servings per slice of dough per customer.
There should be 8-12 pieces every 10 inches, however this might vary by as much as 2-3 slices depending on the size of the slicer you choose.
The Size Of Your Party
- The quantity of pizzas and the size of each pizza are determined by the number of people attending your party.
- Two pizzas are usually plenty for a small company, but for a bigger group or people with large appetites, it may be required to order additional pizzas.
- Those that go beyond this face the danger of having hungry people if there isn’t enough food available to go around.
- In the event that you order more than you need, your visitors may eat more than they normally would and still be hungry, resulting in complaints from you.
The Shape Of Your Party
- The form of your party is also important since it dictates how many pieces will be distributed to each participant.
- Because a triangular slice has a bigger area than a square slice, people who sit on the ends receive fewer pieces, while those who sit in the centre receive a larger portion.
- Because triangles have more corners, the likelihood of waste or loss is increased.
- Everyone at a long rectangular table may thus receive an identical quantity of pizza, even if they are sitting on opposite sides of the table, as a result of this.
- When ordering pizza, consider how much crust and toppings you want on your pizza.
If you are ordering for a big party or if your guests have varied tastes, it is preferable to err on the side of caution and get more rather than less.Nobody will go hungry as a result of this, but depending on the size of your gathering, there may be some leftovers.
Confirm The Number of Slices Per Pizza
- Before placing your purchase, it is critical to check the quantity of slices each pizza that will be delivered.
- This will assist you in determining how much pizza to order.
- The figure below depicts the average sizes of pizzas that are cooked in a commercial kitchen.
- These are approximate sizes, and while not exact, they will give you a sense of what to want when placing your order with your local pizzeria.
The Number of People
- Finally, keep in mind that a 2-liter bottle of soda will make around eight glasses of water.
- Soft drinks and juice are often served in serving sizes of 16 ounces or less at a meal.
- If you anticipate a huge number of people with large appetites, get extra Coke than normal just to be safe.
- Always keep in mind that people have varying preferences when it comes to how much crust they prefer, as well as how much cheese and sauce they want on their pizzas.
- If possible, ask your customers what toppings or crusts they would like before placing your order, just in case they all have a different preference.
Pizzas are available in a variety of sizes and generate a different number of slices. Remember to take into account the age of your guests, if any. A large pizza may be too much food for one or more children, so unless everyone is an adult who can consume an entire big pizza by themselves, you may want to consider ordering two or three large pizzas instead.
- Size and quantity of slices produced by pizzas varies from one another.
- Remember to take into account the age of your guests, if there will be any of them.
- Even if you purchase a big pizza for your party and there are one or more youngsters in attendance, you may want to consider getting more than one large pizza unless everyone is an adult who can consume an entire large pizza by themselves.
How many does a 10 inch pizza feed?
It is possible to feed a small family or a solitary individual with a 10-inch pizza. In most cases, a 10-inch pizza has around eight pieces.
How big is a 10 inch pizza comparison?
- It is generally accepted that a 10-inch pizza is about similar to an 8 1/2 by 11-inch personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.
- A deep dish pizza with a diameter of 14 inches typically has the same volume as a round pizza with a diameter of 10 inches.
- It is approximately the same size as a 12-inch laptop screen to slice a 10-inch pizza.
- As a comparison, three decks of playing cards stacked together or four slices of bread are roughly the same size as a single loaf of bread.
- Despite this, the answer to the question of how much pizza to order varies greatly depending on who you ask.
How much should a 10 inch pizza cost?
- Depending on how much you want, the answer to this question will vary, but the typical price of a 10-inch pizza starts at roughly $11.00 and may go up to around twice that amount depending on where you acquire it.
- First and foremost, the price of a 10-inch pizza varies depending on where you get it.
- The average price of one is roughly $11.00, however it can range from extremely expensive to extremely low.
- This is mostly dependent on the sort of restaurant from which you are obtaining your pizzas, as previously stated.
- Your pizzas will be less expensive if you get them from a grocery shop or local restaurant rather than from a huge chain such as ″Pizza Hut.″ More toppings on your pizza often translate into more money spent, thus adding more meat or veggies to your order will raise the overall cost of your pizza.
How many ounces is a 10 inch pizza?
According to the size of the slices and how thinly the dough has been rolled, a conventional 10-inch pizza weighs around 3.5 ounces each slice, depending on how large the pieces are cut.
How much bigger is a 12 inch pizza than a 10 inch pizza?
- The diameter of a pizza is often used to determine its size.
- A 12-inch pizza has an estimated radius of 3 inches, whereas a 10-inch pizza has a height of 2.5 inches.
- A 12-inch pizza has an approximate radius of 3 inches.
- As a result, the surface area difference between these two pies is around 9 square inches – less than 1 square foot!
- Alternatively, if one subtracts 9 square inches from either pie, this quantity might be expressed as ″about half a big pizza.″
Is a 10 inch pizza personal?
Take the entire number of individuals who will be served as a starting point. In the case of one individual, a 10 inch pizza is a personal preference. If there are four people to feed, it translates to two pizzas (one half-size order plus one regular). You’ll need at least three 10′′ pizzas for a group of eight or more individuals.
How many servings are in a 10 inch pizza?
- It varies depending on a variety of conditions, but on average, eight servings are consumed. In the case of a 10-inch pizza, the following are common serving sizes: a serving of 8 slices equals 4 servings
- 15 slices equals 7 servings
- 20 slices e