Here’s Where To Find the Best Pizza in the United States
What are the top 10 pizza restaurants in America?
Top 10 Pizza in America 1 Bollo Woodfired Pizza 2 Cart-Driver 3 Double Zero 4 Full of Life Flatbread 5 Ken’s Artisan Pizza 6 Pizza Domenica 7 Stella Barra Pizzeria
Where was the first pizza shop in America?
Starting to serve pizza in 1905, Lombardi’s in New York City is generally considered the first pizzeria in America. Thus began the country’s love affair with pizza — that magical medley of dough, sauce and melty cheese.
What are the different styles of pizza in the USA?
Now, there’s so many styles of pizza in the USA: Neapolitan, Sicilian, New York, Connecticut, California, Detroit, St. Louis, bar pie, deep-dish, grandma… we could go on. We thought we’d share the 50 best pizzas from every state in the country.
Where can I get the best pizza in Connecticut?
157 Wooster St. New Haven, CT 06511 Frank Pepe established America’s first pizzeria in New Haven, Connecticut, and the iconic original location is still a destination for pizza — and history — fans. You’ll find everything from the most basic (red sauce and grated Parmesan) to the garlicky white pizza loaded with fresh-shucked clams.
Who makes the best pizza in the United States?
Top 5 Pizzas in America
What is the number one pizza in America?
With sales worth approximately 8.29 billion U.S. dollars, Domino’s Pizza was the leading pizza restaurant chain in the United States in 2020. Pizza Hut and Little Caesars were ranked second and third, respectively. Since 2017, Domino’s Pizza has been the leading pizza chain in the U.S. in terms of sales.
Which pizza brand is the best?
Top 10 Most Popular Brands of Pizza in India
Which city has best pizza?
The 50 best cities for pizza lovers
|Rank||City||Pizza Density (Restaurants Per Sq. Mi.)|
|3||New Haven, CT||3.16|
Who sells the most pizzas in the US?
|Restaurant Name||Gross Sales|
|3||Little Caesars Pizza*||$4,000,000,000|
|4||Papa John’s International*||$3,695,000,000|
Who has the best pizza in the world?
Top 14 Places In The World To Have The Best Pizza
Which restaurant delivers the most pizza?
Pizza Hut: The champion for many years, Pizza Hut has over 11,000 units as of 2017 and over $13 billion in gross sales. Domino’s: The delivery king, Domino’s has over 14,000 units and delivers more than 1.5 million pizzas every day worldwide. Little Caesars Pizza: Little Caesars has been around since 1949.
What is the tastiest pizza?
A Guide to Making the Five Most Iconic Pizzas of All Time
- Margherita Pizza. Margherita is the mother of all pizzas.
- Pepperoni Pizza. We’d wager that pepperoni is still America’s number-one, most-popular pizza topping.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza.
- Hawaiian Pizza.
- Meat-Lover’s Pizza.
Which pizza is best in taste?
Pepperoni. Poll after poll, pepperoni always tops the list of America’s favorite pizza toppings. When it doubt, you can’t go wrong with a classic.
Which pizza is best and tasty?
What is the pizza capital of the world?
Nestled in the southwest corner of Lackawanna County, is the amazing town of Old Forge, PA. The town has been very successful in transitioning into a highly respected Mecca for Italian Cuisine and has attained the distinction of being regarded as the ‘Pizza Capital of the World.’
Which state has the best Food?
The Full List of 50 States Ranked by Their Food
What US city is known for pizza?
New York City. New York City is world-famous for it’s pizza — many say the secret is in the water.
The best pizza in the United States has officially been revealed – and it’s not from New York
- After all, New York, it’s not up to you to decide.
- And Chicago, the wind has been knocked out of your deep dish sails, so to speak.
- Portland, Oregon, has been named the finest pizza city in the United States, not to the traditional standard bearers of pizza, but to the imaginative West Coast upstart that is Portland.
According to Nathan Myhrvold and Francisco Migoya, authors of the upcoming encyclopedia Modernist Pizza, which will be published in October, this is the ruling.More information may be found at: Why your aboard welcome may change.when we will be able to fly internationally once more At approximately 1700 pages, it contains the history of pizza, more than 1000 recipes, pizza-making techniques and tools, as well as information on where to obtain the greatest pie – all of which are presented in exquisite detail and with magnificent photographs.During a video interview with CNN Travel, Myhrvold, who previously served as the chief technology officer at Microsoft from 1996 to 2000 before departing to pursue other interests, stated that this labor of love had taken nearly four years to complete.He said that they were able to complete their pizza tours, which included visits to 250 pizzerias, before the COVID-19 outbreak forced them to cancel their plans.
- READ MORE: 10 classic New York City sites made famous by the television series ″Sex and the City″
How did Portland rise to the top?
- Myhrvold said that when the pizza investigation and sampling began, he had no notion that Portland would take home the gold medal. ″We were aware that Portland has seen something of a gastronomic Renaissance in the previous 20 years. However, I didn’t anticipate the pizza to be as amazing as it has been at other establishments in the area.″ To conduct comparisons, the Modernist team traveled to major cities and small villages across the United States, including places that have a long history of being known as prime pizza destinations. They were: Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, the Tri-State area of New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, Old Forge, Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Phoenix, the Quad Cities of Iowa and Illinois, San Francisco, Seattle, and St Louis
- and the City of Chicago.
- What was it about Portland that made it stand out?
- Myhrvold stated that it all comes down to creativity and a desire to provide the finest possible service.
- Apizza Scholls and Ken’s Artisan Pizza, according to Myhrvold, are two artisan establishments that were instrumental in establishing the quality pizza scene.
The fact that you have a really fantastic role model is beneficial in comparison to going to other restaurants where the pizza is horrible.He was under the impression that Scholls and Ken’s would be the final word on Portland ″However, that was not the case.There’s just a tremendous, thriving community of individuals who are passionate about cooking excellent pizza.″ He asserted that there is no one style that characterizes Portland pizza, with the exception of the commonality of inventiveness, a concentration on high-quality ingredients, and ″people who want to do a fantastic job.″ ″In general, wherever you find amazing cuisine, you will also find some obsessive individual who is doing all in their power to make their meal the best they possibly can.″
- If you’re interested in trying out any of the pizza shops that earned special mentions and write-ups in Modernist Pizza, here’s a list of some recommendations. In addition to looking at the menus, be sure to look into the business’s working days and hours, as well as its dine-in, takeout, and delivery options: Lovely’s Fifty Fifty: According to Myhrvold, it’s undoubtedly one of the country’s two greatest pizza restaurants, with the other being Pizzaiolo (the other being Razza in Jersey City, New Jersey). Lovely’s second area of expertise is ice cream. 4039 N. Mississippi Ave., Portland, OR 97217
- 4039 N. Mississippi Ave., Portland, OR 97217
- The following establishments receive special recognition, listed in alphabetical order: Apizza Scholls: 4741 SE Hawthorne Blvd., Portland, OR 97215
- Handsome Pizza: 1603 NE Killingsworth St., Portland, OR 97211
- Ken’s Artisan Pizza: 304 SE 28th Ave., Portland, OR 97214
- Nostrana: 1401 SE Morrison St., Portland, OR 97213
- Scottie’s Pizza Parlor:
Where did New York go astray?
- This Portland declaration is certain to elicit strong reactions and screams of outrage across the United States, particularly in New York City.
- Myhrvold has some harsh words to say about the present state of the pizza industry as a whole, particularly in New York City.
- He claims that dollar-a-slice pizza and low-cost pizzerias are the norm in the area.
That was not meant as a compliment.In his perspective, New York City is reliant on tradition and reputation much too much, rather than attempting to provide the greatest pies possible in the present day.″The majority of the old-school pizzerias in New York aren’t all that wonderful, which is consistent with our overall finding throughout the globe: renowned old pizzerias aren’t always up to their reputation.So, if you go to a restaurant in New York and they tell you, ″We’ve been doing this for 50 years,″ you should be very cautious.″ The boroughs and the ‘burbs are better places to go for delicious pizza, according to Myhrvold, if you’re looking for it in New York City.″Razza is superior to the pizzerias in New York City proper, and certainly superior to the pizzerias in Manhattan proper.
- The fact that this is true may come as a surprise to New Yorkers.″
Pizza around the world
- Pizza is not only an Italian creation and an American passion; it is also a worldwide phenomenon.
- People all across the world like it, and they each add their own unique spin to it.
- That is not to suggest that there isn’t decent pizza in the country of the founding fathers ″Pizza is a delicacy in Italy, and there are some very nice ones.
I’ve tasted some of the best pizza in Naples, as well as in a small village south of Naples called Caiazzo.″ According to Myhrvold, two locations that have captured his interest and taste buds for pizza are Sao Paulo, Brazil, and Buenos Aires, Argentina, both of which are known for its steak.According to him, both of these South American towns had significant populations of Italian immigrants in the nineteenth century, particularly from Naples.Myhrvold isn’t really enthusiastic about the pursuit of creativity for its own sake.He and his colleagues traveled to Seoul, South Korea, and Tokyo, Japan.″There are also some excellent pizzas to be found there.
- On the other hand, there are a number of pizzas that have, in my opinion, strange s-t on a pizza.
- Squid tentacles and sweet potato cubes are an odd combo, to say the least.″
Why three volumes about pizza in particular?
- In the words of Myhrvold, ″Pizza is possibly the single most significant food in the world.″ In terms of foreign cuisine, it is the most important.″ He was also drawn to pizza because of its adaptability, and even because of the controversies surrounding it.
- There are a number of them ″There are so many different opinions on what makes a wonderful pizza.
- If you take a look at a steak, a steak is pretty much the same anywhere in the globe.
With pizza, this is not the case.Pizza comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and flavors that are literally all over the map.And it leads to individuals having violent arguments and other such incidents.″ How did the writers of Modernist Pizza come up with almost 1700 pages of material on the subject?″We had to come to a halt someplace.″ He said that he is terrible at estimating the size of his books.″I always get the impression that it will be smaller than it actually is.″ Modernist Pizza is aimed at folks who are ″passionate and interested about food,″ according to the restaurant’s website.
- He said that you didn’t have to be a skilled cook to get something out of the volumes he provided.
- If you cook a lot but aren’t interested in learning new things and just want to follow a recipe, boom, boom, boom, there are a number of smaller books you could get.″ Prepare yourself for pastries and treats, as the Modernist team’s next project is in the pipeline.
- Sign up here to have our best articles delivered to your email on a daily basis for a daily dose of 9Honey.
- The finest pizza in Australia comes from a pizzeria you’ve never heard of before.
Did your pizzeria make one of this year’s top pizza lists?
- In the case of a small independent pizzeria, being catapulted into the national limelight may be a game changer.
- We combed the Internet in search of the most comprehensive national best pizza lists available this year.
- Check out the pies that received national notice and how they got there.
Each ″best pizza″ list is compiled based on its unique set of criteria, which may include expert panels, audience voting, reviews, or other considerations.The following are the top pizza lists for the year 2021:
Food&Wine picks Best Pizza States and Best Pizza in Every State
- In terms of pizza, New Jersey is the best in the country.
- Pizza Razza, today’s Pizzeria of the Year for 2021, was the first to be mentioned, and it is located in Jersey City.
- Second place went to Connecticut, which has hot areas in New Haven, while third place went to New York.
Illinois and Michigan came up at number five and number five, respectively, in the list of the best pizza states.Check to see whether your pizzeria was named the finest pizza in your state by Food&Wine.
Gayot ranked its Top 10 Pizza in America
- Margherita, Ken’s Artisan’s Assistant For example, Capo’s in San Francisco, CA
- Cart-Driver in Denver, CO
- Double Zero in Atlanta, GA
- Ken’s Artisan Pizza in Portland, OR
- Stella Barra Pizzeria in Santa Monica, CA
- Tavola in New York, NY
- and Capo’s in San Francisco, CA are in the top ten.
See the full listing.
Bloomberg declares the Best Pizza City in America
Bloomberg asked Modernist Pizza writers Nathan Myhrvold and Francisco Migoya to weigh in on which city in America had the finest pizza, and their answers were unanimous. The city of Portland, Oregon, got the highest accolade. Take a look at how they arrived at that conclusion.
Thrillist identifies “28 American Pizza Shops You Need to Try
- Good Pie Thrillist takes a look at 28 pizzerias that are currently on fire and gives their recommendations. Apizza Scholl’s, Portland, OR
- DiFara Pizza, New York, NY
- Eleventh Street Pizza, Miami, FL
- Emilia’s, Berkeley, CA
- Four + Water Pizzeria, San Francisco, CA
- Good Pie, Las Vegas, NV
- L’Industrie, Brooklyn, NY
- and L’Industrie, Brooklyn, NY are among the restaurants on the list.
Check out the remainder of the list for more information.
BigSeven Travel picks its Top 50 Pizzas
Pizza is delectable. The yearly list of the 50 Best Pizzas in the United States is compiled by the travel company Expedia. This list has a number of newbies as well as some surprises. The top five are as follows:
- Italian-American restaurants such as Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco, CA
- Ops in Brooklyn, NY
- Pizza Delicious in New Orleans, LA
- Bricco Coal Fired Pizza in Westmont, NJ
- and Pequod’s Pizza in Chicago, IL are among the most popular.
Check out the full list.
Best Pizza in Every State, according to Yelp
- Italian-American restaurants such as Tony’s Pizza Napoletana in San Francisco, CA
- Ops in Brooklyn, NY
- Pizza Delicious in New Orleans, LA
- Bricco Coal Fired Pizza in Westmont, NJ
- and Pequod’s Pizza in Chicago, IL are among the best.
Check to see whether your name was included on the list in your state.
Pizza Today names 2021 Pizzeria of the Year
Razza We saved the best for last, and boy did we deliver. Every year, Pizza Today Magazine picks one pizzeria in the United States that stands out above the others. Read the Razza feature to find out why the pizza industry’s top accolade belongs to the restaurant in Jersey City, New Jersey this year. Listen to Dan Richer, the owner, speak on The Hot Slice Podcast.
10 Of The Best USA Cities For Pizza, Hands Down
- It is yet to be discovered whether there is anything more pleasurable than sinking into a plush sofa, binge-watching three hours’ worth of Netflix, and consuming a steaming piece (read: full pie) of hot, cheesy, gooey pizza.
- RELATED: Pizza Hut’s Foreign Operations Have Been Extremely Weird On 20 Occasions Despite the fact that Italy has staked its claim as the world’s finest pizza destination, the United States of America will not stand down.
- Americans generate an abundance of delicious pizzas, from New York in the east to San Francisco in the west, and even a few surprise locations in between.
These delectable pies draw in visitors, locals, and foodies from all over the world.In this breakdown, there is no need for a knife and fork!
10 Providence, Rhode Island
- To begin our cheesy adventure through the United States, we’ll be stopping at the little East Coast state of Rhode Island for a while.
- Even though Providence, Rhode Island’s capital city, may not be as well-known as other major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, and other major metropolises, the city is known for its delicious pizza.
- What makes the Providence pizza unique is that they are experimenting with a new form of pizza – grilled pizza.
It all started at a restaurant named Al Forno, and it’s swiftly gaining popularity as a wonderful alternative to traditional pizza!It goes without saying that there are some traditional coal-fired oven pizzas that are well worth trying as well.
9 Las Vegas, Nevada
- The dazzling lights of the Las Vegas Strip, luxurious casinos, and never-ending nightlife are the first things that spring to mind when thinking of Sin City, but it’s also fair to say that they produce a very fine slice of pizza as well.
- In order to fulfill that much-needed late-night appetite after an evening on the town, there are several 24-hour cafes to choose from.
- As well as award-winning restaurants, there are many more that will blow your mind with their culinary creations.
RELATED: Vegas Is Overrated – Here Are 20 Places That Are More Deserving Of Our (Precious) Time Metro Pizza and Pizza Rock are two of the most highly regarded restaurants in the area.
8 Buffalo, New York
- But while Buffalo may not have the same legendary status as New York City, the city can be just as proud of the variety of pizza alternatives available to its residents.
- The city of Upstate New York is known for its own type of pizza, which includes a somewhat sweet sauce, a thick crust, high-quality pepperoni that curls as it cooks, and, of course, a mountain of stringy, gooey, and extremely irresistible cheese on top of everything.
- There are a few different places worth visiting if you’re looking for some delicious Buffalo pizza, but none are more well-known than Bocce Club and La Nova.
7 Los Angeles, California
- It doesn’t matter if we’re vegetarians, gluten-free, or self-proclaimed meat-lovers; whether we’re mac and cheese fanatics; coffee snobs; or wine experts; there’s something for everyone in Los Angeles.
- OTHER RELATED ARTICLE: 10 Things to Do in Los Angeles If You Have 24 Hours Although the enormous metropolis does not inherently foster a specific or specialized form of pizza, the city serves as more of a melting pot, bringing together variants from all across the United States and the world.
- Pizzeria Mozza in Burbank is highly recommended for its Neapolitan-style pizza, while Pinocchio in Burbank serves up a wonderful slice of old-school New York Italian-American fare that is sure to please.
6 Detroit, Michigan
- Detroit is well-known around the world for one thing and one thing only: its historical relevance to the automobile manufacturing sector.
- That is about to change, though, as the cheesy world of pizza is experiencing a renaissance.
- Its own distinctive form of pizza may be found in the state capital of Michigan.
It is comparable to a rectangular, baked deep-dish pizza, except that the outer crust is brushed with butter or oil before baking, resulting in a truly crispy crust on the outside.While the Little Caesar’s fast food restaurant produces a Detroit-style pizza that is worth trying, it will never compare to the authentic dish.
5 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Philadelphia, in the United States’ eastern state of Pennsylvania, is staking a serious claim to be one of the country’s top pizza cities in the competition to become the best.
- However, just because Philadelphia is home to the world-renowned Philly Cheese Steak does not rule out the possibility of serving up a very good pizza pie as well.
- Given the fact that it is wedged between New York and Washington, D.C.
– both of which are known for their pizza – and that it has a long history of Italian immigration, Philadelphia’s pizza expertise should come as no surprise.If you’re looking for the most mouthwatering slices in the city, Pizza Gutt in Callowhill and Tacconelli’s in Port Richmond are two of the best options.
4 San Francisco, California
- While Philadelphia is making a serious push to become one of the country’s greatest pizza towns, it’s also making a serious push to become one of the best pizza cities in America.
- However, just because Philadelphia is known for its notorious Philly Cheese Steak doesn’t mean the city can’t also produce a dang good pizza pie on the same day as it does.
- Philly’s pizza expertise should come as no surprise given the fact that it is situated between New York and Washington D.C., both of which are known for their pizza, as well as its long history of Italian immigration.
If you’re looking for the most delectable slices in the city, Pizza Gutt in Callowhill and Tacconelli’s in Port Richmond are two of the best options.
3 New Haven, Connecticut
- We’re off to New England for the next stage of our mouth-watering pizza adventure.
- It is a tiny, mostly-university city that is well-known in the pizza world for one particular, distinctive topping: clams.
- Even while it is served with white sauce and gooey cheese, the clam pizza might seem a little out of the ordinary at first glance, its widespread appeal speaks for itself.
For anyone travelling through New Haven, there’s a clear winner: Frank Pepe’s Pizzeria, which is well-known for its authentic Neapolitan-style pizza.Modern Apizza and Bru Room At BAR are two excellent options for pizza lovers to try while in town.Both restaurants have earned their fantastic reputations via their amazing food.
2 New York, New York
- There is practically no way to go more than two blocks without coming across a pizza shop in a bustling metropolis as large and hungry as New York City.
- If you’re looking for something to do in New York for 99 cents or less, consider getting an oily, cheesy slice of pizza that dangles over the edge of the plate from a cart.
- OTHER RELATED ARTICLE: 10 Places in New York City That Serve the Best Bagels Scott’s Pizza Tour can take you on a guided tour of Little Italy and the classic pizza stands that can be found around the neighborhood.
If you’re exploring Lower Manhattan on your own, Lombardi’s is a must-stop for history buffs, while John’s Pizzeria on Bleeker St is a must-try for pizza lovers.
1 Chicago, Illinois
- Plenty of New York pizza connoisseurs will be unhappy that Chicago has displaced their city as the number one pizza destination on our list, and with good reason.
- Nonetheless, when someone thinks of Chicago, one of the first things that comes to mind is the city’s world-famous deep-dish pizza, and it is this quick association that has propelled Chicago to the top of the list.
- There is simply no other place on the planet that serves deep dish pizza quite like Chicago.
Check out Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder and Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria in River North if you’re looking for must-visit spots.So there you have it, pizza lovers.I hope you enjoyed it.Who’s up for a slice of pizza?UP NEXT: Chicago’s Best Deep Dish Pizza: 10 Chicago Restaurants to Check Out Next Dark Tourism Destinations for First-Time Visitors: 11 of the Best!
Pizza restaurants: top chains by sales US 2020
Domino’s Pizza was the largest pizza restaurant chain in the United States in 2020, with sales of around 8.29 billion U.S. dollars, according to the company. Burger King came in second place, followed by Pizza Hut and Little Caesars. According to sales figures from 2017, Domino’s Pizza has been the largest pizza chain in the United States since 2015.
Domino’s domestic success
- Pizza restaurant sales in the United States are expected to reach around 46.24 billion U.S.
- dollars in 2020, with chain restaurants accounting for approximately 60% of overall sales.
- From 2012 to 2019, Domino’s Pizza raised their advertising expenditures in the United States, and this trend was mirrored in the company’s sales figures over the same period.
The brand, despite its popularity among consumers, did not rank among the top three most popular pizza franchises in the United States last year, according to a survey.
Which pizza chain has the most stores in the U.S.?
In the year 2021, there will be 75,117 pizza restaurants in the United States. It was discovered that there was a decline of roughly three thousand eateries as a result of closures associated with the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic. As of 2019, Pizza Hut had the biggest store count of the major pizza brands in the United States, with 7,306 locations around the country.
Top 10 Most Popular Brands of Pizza in India
Pizza is an Italian meal that is eaten in India with a variety of flavors created by the addition of Indian spices and topped with components such as tomatoes, chiles, onions, cheese, and numerous other things such as mushrooms. This is a list of pizza chains that are currently functioning in India, as well as famous pizzerias and pizza brands that are located in key cities.
Domino’s Pizza is the most popular pizza brand in India, and it is well-known for its delicious flavor. It is also the largest pizza vendor in the world. In India, there are around 1232 Domino’s Pizza locations, making it the country’s largest overseas market for the pizza chain in the globe.
It is recognized for its Italian cuisine and is one of the largest pizza chains in the world. Pizza Hut is the second most popular pizza in India after Domino’s and has a significant proportion of the pizza market. Pizza Hut is owned by Yum Brands and is known for its Italian cuisine.
Smokin’ Joe’s is an Indian brand of pizza that operates in a number of major Indian cities and serves both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options. The restaurant brand began operations in Mumbai and now has locations in 12 cities across India, including Delhi.
It all began in Kolhapur with the launch of Laziz Pizza, an Indian brand of pizza that now provides a diverse product selection at an accessible price. The business now operates more than 80 locations in India and has ambitions to expand internationally.
Oven Story Pizza
The Oven Story brand of pizza provides a next-level experience in terms of local flavors and Indian ingredients in a traditional pizza. The pizza brand is offered in a large number of cities, and it is attempting to reach the greatest number of customers possible by marketing its services.
PizzaExpress, a company based in the United Kingdom, operates locations throughout Europe, Indonesia, and India. Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, and Bengaluru are among the cities where the Pizza brand has a restaurant chain, with the company also planning to expand its operations to other parts of India.
Eagle Boys Pizzeria
Eagle Boys Pizzeria is an Australian brand of pizza that is now only available in the cities of Mumbai and Pune. The brand was bought by Pizza Hut, which intends to extend its presence in Indian cities while also selling additional items such as burgers, spaghetti, nachos, and desserts to customers.
A new Indian subsidiary of Papa John’s Pizza, with headquarters in Chennai and a total of 10 locations in Delhi, Andhra Pradesh and West Bengal, has taken over the operation of Pizza Corner. Following the merging of Papa John’s and Pizza Corner, the company presently has 70 operating locations throughout Southern India.
Papa John’s Pizza
Papa John’s Pizza from America is the fourth largest pizza brand in the United States. The company entered India in 2011 and exited the country in 2017. The American pizza restaurant company has its headquarters in Kentucky and is extremely popular throughout the United States of America.
California Pizza Kitchen
California Pizza Kitchen serves the best california-style pizza in India, and is particularly well-known for their creative BBQ Chicken Pizza. The restaurant also serves a variety of other dishes with distinctive flavors. Other well-known pizza chains in India include Chicago Pizza, Go69 Pizza, and U.S. Pizza, to name a few examples.
Five Most Popular Fast Food Corporation in India
In India, fast food firms such as McDonald’s, Burger King, and Buffalo Wild Wings are serving many forms of fast food, including pizza, chizza, burgers, and sandwiches. While KFC Chizza is not strictly speaking a pizza, it is an alternative to pizza brands.
KFC Chizza is not a pizza, but rather an alternative to pizza companies. Fast food firms like as McDonald’s, Burger King, and Buffalo Wild Wings are selling a variety of fast food options in India, including pizza, chizza, burgers, and sub sandwiches.
It is the world’s largest restaurant chain in terms of sales, and it has also established vegetarian-only locations in India. Its wonderful superior quality Burger, French fries, and meals are the finest in their respective categories at McDonald’s.
In the United States, Burger King is the most well-known restaurant chain, well known for its burgers, as well as its French fries and milkshakes. The firm has one of the largest Burger markets in India, and it competes with KFC and McDonald’s for the same customer base.
- A submarine sandwich and several varieties of salad are sold at Subway restaurants across the world.
- The first Subway restaurant in India opened its doors in 2001, and as of January 2017, Subway has outlets in 68 cities across the country, serving vegetarian and Jain cuisine.
- This fast food advertising franchise has outlets in more than 100 countries and is one of the world’s fastest-growing franchises in the fast food industry.
A division of Yum! Brands, Taco Bell established its first shop in the Bangalore city center’s Mantri Square mall in 2009. Yum Brands has 35 Taco Bell locations in India, with plans to expand the number of Taco Bell locations in the country by 2029. Yum Franchises, an American fast food firm, also operates the well-known Indian fast food brands KFC and Pizza Hut.
The Best Cities for Pizza in America
- It takes more than just a delicious slice of pizza to earn a spot on the list of the finest cities for pizza in the country, and these ten pizza hotspots meet the criteria.
- Let the heated debate begin.
- Please accept my apologies, New York.
Chicago, you’ll have better luck next time.The stats are not deceiving.These are the cities with the greatest pizza in the whole country, according to Zagat.This city’s pizza is the greatest in the world, and no one can definitively state which restaurant serves the most flavorful pie.Pizza is subjective; one person’s excellent pizza is another’s lousy pizza.
- Are you a fan of hot sauce?
- Alternatively, how about into a fantastic crust?
- What kind of pizza do you like the most and why?
- What are some of your favorite accoutrements?
- However, when it comes to identifying the greatest cities for pizza, the flavor is only one criterion to consider.
- It’s more than simply a matter of preference.
- Other criteria, such as accessibility, simplicity of purchase, and availability, play a role in determining which city is the best.
Serving up the best pizza cities for renters
- As may be expected, the top ten best cities for pizza are all located in or around the northeastern United States.
- The honor goes to New England in particular, which dominates the top ten states in the country.
- The data is unambiguous.
In order to find the greatest cities for pizza in America, we looked at a variety of factors that relate to the availability of pizza in more than 300 of the country’s largest cities, such as population density and population density per capita.Accessibility influences both how quickly one can take a slice and how long one can survive in a saturated environment depends on the quality of the slice.Three key elements were taken into consideration while scoring each city: the proportion of pizza restaurants in relation to all eateries in a city, the number of pizza restaurants per square mile, and the number of pizza restaurants per 100,000 population.These are the cities that received the highest overall score when all factors are considered.
10. Manchester, NH
- The hamlet of Manchester, just across the state line from Boston, is the most unexpected of the four cities in the Boston area included on this list.
- Manchester, Massachusetts, about an hour north of Boston, isn’t the first place that comes to mind when thinking of a pizza haven.
- A large number of Greek pizza places may be found in this New England bedroom neighborhood, though.
Greek and Italian cuisines may appear to be diametrically opposed.However, Greece, which is located directly over the Adriatic Sea from Italy, has its own pizza tradition.While Greek pizza is customarily drizzled with olive oil and baked in a wood oven, it is not that unlike from Italian pizza in terms of flavor or texture.So, how can you know whether you’re at a Greek pizza parlor?Look for these signs.
- Take note of the pizzerias that are labeled as ″House of Pizza, ″ ″Usually preceded by a surname or a geographical location.
- And there are many of them in New Hampshire.
- ″House of Pizza″ locations may be found in nearly every town in southern New Hampshire.″ The city of Manchester, which is home to Amory Street House of Pizza, Elm House of Pizza, Jimmy’s House of Pizza, and other establishments, is no exception.
- Pizza made in the New Hampshire style has a particular Greek flavor to it.
- Pizza shops account for about two-thirds of all eateries in Manchester, with more than 44 pizzerias per 100,000 residents.
- For this city of 113,000 people, that places them third and fifth in the nation, respectively, according to these rankings.
- However, despite the fact that Manchester is known for its Greek pie, it does not require a large sum of money to live there.
- The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment is $1,570 per month.
9. Worcester, MA
- Worcester, Massachusetts, is an unexpected location to be included on a list of the greatest cities for pizza.
- However, the Central Massachusetts town ranks first among all cities in the US in terms of the proportion of pizza shops in its total restaurant population, accounting for more than 22 percent of the total.
- In this city, which is the second-most populated in New England, you can enjoy excellent pizza in a variety of locations.
And this is especially true along Shrewsbury Street, which is known as Worcester’s ″Little Italy″ district.Wonder Bar Restaurant is one of Shrewsbury’s oldest and most well-known pizza joints, and it is also one of its most popular.Since the middle of the twentieth century, the venue has been serving its renowned pizza to customers.And, despite the fact that it has changed hands, Wonder Bar continues to serve some of Worcester’s tastiest pie to customers.Ciao Bella, Woosta Pizza, and Kelley Square Pizza are just a few of the popular neighboring restaurants.
- However, Worcester’s most significant contribution to pizza culture isn’t even a place to eat.
- Pizza saw a resurgence in popularity following the end of World War II.
- While working at a pizza business on Lake Avenue, Frank Fiorillo, then 23 years old, decided to offer consumers the opportunity to prepare their own fresh pizza.
- In his parents’ living room, he came up with the idea for the first commercial pizza mix that could be purchased in a box.
- Fiorillo’s ″Roman Pizza Mix″ was so popular that he was able to retire at the age of 25.
- It is still available for purchase in shops today under the name ″Appian Way Pizza Mix.″ You, too, may prepare pizza at home or get a delicious pie from a neighborhood restaurant.
- And, depending on where you dine in Worcester, you can get by on a little budget.
- On average, a one-bedroom apartment will cost you $1,212 per month in rent.
8. Cambridge, MA
- Breaking news: Pizza is a favorite food among college students.
- And there are approximately 22,000 of them in Cambridge, which is located across the Charles River from Boston.
- And almost all of them are huge fans of pizza.
A good thing, too, because this academic suburb has the highest concentration of pizza eateries per square mile in the country, ranking #1 in the country.Cambridge is home to Harvard and MIT, as well as a plethora of excellent pizza restaurants.It’s referred to as ″the huge dining hall walk-out.″ You wouldn’t eat frozen chicken nuggets off a cafeteria tray when there’s delicious pizza available everywhere.There’s a pizza on practically every corner in and around Harvard Square and the surrounding area.Pinocchio’s Pizza & Subs, on the other hand, is the wickedest of them all.
- The ″Noch″ restaurant in Cambridge is not just Mark Zuckerberg’s favorite Cambridge pizza location, but their Sicilian pizza has also been featured in a subplot on the USA Network television show ″Suits.″ And that’s only one of the locations.
- College students are queuing outside the doors of Angelos Pizza, Harvard House of Pizza, Source Restaurant, Stoked Pizza Co., and even national franchises such as &Pizza and Otto Pizza, among others.
- However, whether you’re a student at one of Cambridge’s ten institutions or a resident of the surrounding suburbs, renting is not inexpensive.
- It costs $3,612 a month to rent a one-bedroom apartment in the City of Academia on average.
7. Buffalo, NY
- You’re familiar with New York pizza.
- You’re familiar with Chicago pizza.
- But do you know what Buffalo pizza is like?
We’re not talking about your typical pizza topped with wing sauce anymore.Buffalo’s pizza has a distinct flavor of its own.Buffalo, on the other hand, has been dubbed ″America’s greatest pizza city″ by the New York Times.No, not at all.Pizza places account for over 40 out of every 100,000 Buffalonians, accounting for more than 18 percent of all eateries in the city.
- Both have national ranks in the top ten.
- And the majority of them serve a variation on Buffalo-style pizza.
- The Niagara Frontier version is a sort of mash-up of the architectural styles of other cities.
- Buffalo-style pizza has a thick focaccia-style dough, similar to that of a Sicilian pizza.
- It’s a substantial dish, similar to Chicago deep dish.
- While it has the same sweet tomato sauce, cheese, and toppings of a Detroit pizza, it is round like a New York thin crust.
- It is well-known for its thick, saucer-like ″cup and char″ pepperoni, which is generally sliced into strips rather than slices, and for its cheesy sauce.
- La Nova, Santora’s Pizza Pub, and Bocce Club Pizza, the establishment that popularized the style, are among the finest places to find it in Western New York.
- However, because this is still Buffalo, you will, of course, be able to find Buffalo chicken pizza at a variety of locations.
- Consider Deniro’s Pizzeria, Mister Pizza, or Just Pizza if you want to experience real wings in a casual atmosphere.
- If you want to watch the Bills every Sunday from your sofa, you’ll need a decent pie and a handful of wings.
- In addition, the cost of renting a couch in Buffalo is rather inexpensive.
- A typical one-bedroom apartment may be rented for as little as $1,431 per month.
6. Miami, FL
More over a quarter of Miami’s population is descended from Cuban immigrants.The impact of Cuban culture can be found everywhere, from the language to the music and, of course, the food.Cuban culture is everywhere.Authentic Cuban foods such as arroz with huevos, picadillo, and Cubanos are served in restaurants across the city.Cuban tastes and ingredients, on the other hand, have found their way into the cuisines of other civilizations as well.
- For example, it should come as no surprise that you can get delicious Cubano pizzas all across Miami.
- Cuban exiles are referred to as ″El Exilios.″ ″After witnessing how Italian immigrants made their mark in America by founding pizzerias, they decided to do the same themselves.
- It became all about the components after that.
- Cubano pizza is characterized by a chewy, undercooked dough that is topped with a sweet tomato sauce that is devoid of basil and oregano.
- The toppings, on the other hand, are what distinguish it as really Cuban.
- Cuban pizza, which includes sliced bananas, fried plantains, and picadillo with green olive rings and sweet raisins, is one of the options available.
- These delights may be found in places like Montes De Oca Pizzeria and Rey’s Pizza, which are both located in Miami.
- Pizzerias account for only approximately 9 percent of all eateries in Miami, which puts them in the center of the pack.
- However, there are still 5.25 pizza places per square mile and more than 40 for every 100,000 people living in the city of Chicago.
- That places them in second and eighth place in the country, respectively.
- In addition, there are several classic pizza establishments.
- Frankie’s Pizza, which first opened its doors in 1955, is the oldest of the bunch.
- They’re well-known for its square pizza and the free extra slice that comes with every to-go box, which may be consumed on the way home.
- And, like many of its predecessors, Mister O1 Extraordinary Pizza is the narrative of an immigrant.
The Neapolitan pizzas made by the native of Salerno, Italy, were crowned the ″Best Pizza in Florida″ by Food and Wine Magazine.″ However, despite the abundance of pizza, Miami remains a prohibitively expensive place to live.One-bedroom apartments in the city center rent for an average of $3,049 a month.
5. Bridgeport, CT
Take a trip along Madison Avenue in Bridgeport, and you’ll come across hundreds of eateries serving cuisines from all over the world.This Restaurant Row, on the other hand, was unapologetically Italian back in the 1960s.Bridgeport is about a half-hour drive from New Haven, which is known as the ″Pizza Capital of the World.″ However, the port city has been able to hold its own for many years.New Haven is known as the ″Pizza Capital of the World.″ However, it was the city of Bridgeport that was the catalyst for the spread of Connecticut pizza culture outside of New Haven.And, more importantly, did pizza ever thrive in Bridgeport?
- In a city with a population of 145,000 people, pizza businesses account for approximately 19 percent of all eateries.
- That ranks as the seventh-highest proportion in the country, according to the Census Bureau.
- There are 3.25 pizzerias per square mile, which puts you in the top ten of the country.
- This also implies that pizza in Bridgeport has long since relocated to communities far distant from Madison Avenue and the financial district.
- One of these Bridgeport establishments has even been recognized as having some of the state’s greatest pizza.
- Fire Engine Pizza Co.
- is a New Haven institution on par with some of the city’s most illustrious names.
- This establishment joins others such as Brewport Brewing Co., Crossroads Pizza, and Jennie’s, Fairfield County’s oldest pizza, on the growing list.
- However, you are just 50 miles away from New York City if you live in Bridgeport.
- Rents remain high as a result, with an average one-bedroom apartment costing $1,262 a month.
4. Philadelphia, PA
Cheesesteaks.Hoagies.’Wooder’ ice cream with soft pretzels.Many of America’s most iconic meals may be traced back to their origins in Philadelphia.However, aside from wiz-wits and Butterscotch Krimpets, Philadelphia’s pizza culture is second to none when compared to other major cities.
- It’s the finest large city in the United States for pizza.
- New York, you’ve been warned.
- In the City of Brotherly Love, there are over 2,800 eateries, and not all of them are cheesesteak joints, as the saying goes.
- There are over 500 pizza jawns and tomato pie suppliers throughout the country.
- That equates to 3.75 pizzerias per square mile, with the largest concentration concentrated in South Philadelphia, which has a large Italian-American population.
- Despite the presence of the Italian Market in South Philadelphia, the Fishtown district remains the city’s pizza hotspot.
- Pizzeria Beddia, recently rated one of the world’s top places to dine, is located in an inconspicuous and dark lane in Fishtown.
- The shop is very new, having opened just a few months ago.
- The famous pizza shop transitioned from a walk-up window with an hours-long line to a full-fledged pizzeria in 2019.
- Beddia’s former location is currently occupied by Pizza Shackamaxon, a top-tier pizza rival.
- Pizza Brain, on the other hand, is the Mecca of Fishtown pizza.
- Yes, the pizza is really delicious.
- Aside from that, the restaurant is linked to the Museum of Pizza Culture, which is the world’s first pizza museum and home to the world’s biggest collection of pizza-related memorabilia.
- Every Philadelphia neighborhood boasts a top-notch pizza joint, from the Couch Tomato in Manayunk to Emmy Squared in Queen Village, South Street’s Lorenzo & Sons to Tacconelli’s Pizzeria in Port Richmond.
In addition, you may choose to reside in any of those neighborhoods, but be prepared to pay $1,789 a month for an average one-bedroom apartment.
3. New Haven, CT
The pizza in New Haven is frequently hailed as the greatest in the United States.Those awards are sometimes scoffed upon by pizza enthusiasts.Until they give it a go.Yes, New Haven, Connecticut, the location of Yale University and 80 miles from New York City, is known as the ″Pizza Capital of the World.″ And the people of New Haven are crazy about their pizza.Pizza businesses account for over 20% of the total number of eateries in Elm City.
- There are more than 46 of them for every 100,000 people in the city.
- And each and every one of them will tell you that New Haven pizza is unique in the world.
- It is, in fact, true.
- Frank Pepe can be credited with this accomplishment.
- In 1925, Pepe launched Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletana in New Haven, Connecticut, and introduced the state to his unique style of pizza.
- His thin-crust Neapolitan-style pizza was baked in a coal-fired oven, and it was delicious.
- This resulted in a pizza with a scorched crust that was baked thin but not brittle, had a chewy texture, and was light on the cheese.
- It has a characteristic uneven shape, seldom forms a complete circle, and is nearly gritty in appearance.
- Pepe’s was the first, but what is now known as ″apizza″ swiftly spread across New Haven and beyond.
- Pepe’s is still the best in the business today.
- However, well-known pizzerias such as Sally’s Apizza and Modern Apizza are also included on must-try lists.
- As is Pepe’s white clam pie, which is also available for takeout at several locations across the city.
- Littleneck clams, grated cheese, minced garlic, and olive oil are drizzled over the top of this dish.
- Have some at home, where a one-bedroom apartment for $2,227 a month will enough for the ordinary person.
2. Pittsburgh, PA
Please accept my apologies.Your pizza is really delicious.In the Keystone State, however, it is the other half of the Commonwealth that holds the title of ″Best Pizza City in Pennsylvania.″ In fact, Pittsburgh ranks first in the country in terms of the number of pizza restaurants per 100,000 residents, with roughly 71 eateries per 100,000 residents.Pittsburgh is more Midwest than East Coast in many aspects, with a population density of roughly 3.9 people per square mile, ranking it seventh in the United States.As a result, the city has developed its own type of pizza that is distinct from that of New York or Philadelphia.
- On the coast, the sauce is what distinguishes the pizza.
- It’s all about the cheese in Pittsburgh, as it is throughout much of the Midwest.
- ″Pittsburgh Style″ pizza is a vessel for cheese, with mounds of fresh mozzarella piled high to satisfy a steel worker’s appetite.
- And to support all that cheese, Pittsburgh pizza tends to offer a much thicker crust than usual.
1. Rochester, NY
This may cause some ruffled feathers.The finest city in America for pizza is located in New York – specifically, in Western New York State.Rochester, New York, is about six hours north of New York City and across the New York State Thruway from the Big Apple.With more over 200,000 people, the town on the shores of Lake Ontario is the third-largest in the state.And it’s the best-selling game in the world because to some very corny availability.
- More over 18 percent of Rochester’s eateries are pizza parlors, which places the city seventh in the nation.
- It boasts the fourth-highest density of pizza establishments per square mile of any city in the country, with more than 70 establishments per 100,000 population, the second-highest density in the country.
- That is the home of the pizza.
- Rochester, like many other East Coast rust belt cities, has a long and illustrious history with pizza.
- After all, there’s a reason it’s dubbed ″The Flour City″ in the first place.
- Due to its closeness to the Great Lakes and Erie Canal, Rochester saw a resurgence as an agricultural production hub throughout the early nineteenth century.
- A total of 20 flour mills lined the streets of downtown, shipping flour to New York City on a regular basis.
- At its peak, it was the world’s largest flour-producing metropolis, with a population of almost one million people.
- The descendant of the original Giuseppe’s Pizzeria in Rochester operates the city’s oldest known pizzeria.
- That original location, which was once located on State Street in Brown Square but is now serving pies in Gates, has relocated.
- Other early pizza establishments such as Perri’s Pizza, Proietti’s, Mama Taccone’s, and Pontillo’s opened their doors.
- Pizza Stop, Nino’s Pizzeria, Pizza Wizard, and Amico Pizza are just a few of the places where you can get some of the greatest pizza in the nation’s best pizza city, according to Zagat.
- Alternatively, a piece of garbage plate pizza from Salvatore’s Old Fashioned Pizza is a great way to support the local economy.
- Bring a pie to your house and put it in your crib.
The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Rochester is $1,224 per month, according to Zillow.
The 50 best cities for pizza lovers
We were able to locate Chicago and Boston.When the data is expanded to emphasize the 50 greatest cities for pizza, both are near the bottom of the list, in the 40s.The top 50, like the top 10, are primarily influenced by the northeastern United States.Jersey City, Syracuse, Baltimore, and Newark are among the cities that make an appearance.However, a lot of cities in California and the Midwest feel the same way.
- These are the typical pizza hotspots where high quality leads to high volume.
The top 10 worst cities for pizza lovers
It is not a slight to point out that the South is not the best spot to get a good slice of pizza.There is a plethora of other delectable food to be found across the South and Texas.However, there is little doubt that delicious pizza may be found.The stats, on the other hand, convey the narrative.Pizza deserts thrive in the southern United States, and notably in Texas, where national chains predominate and family pizzerias are in short supply.
Cities were scored using a weighted scoring methodology that included three categories: the number of pizza restaurants per square mile, the number of pizza restaurants per inhabitant, and the proportion of all eateries in the city.All of the categories were given the same amount of weight.The information on the total number of restaurants and the total number of pizza restaurants comes from commercially licensed business directories.It was decided to prioritize cities with independent pizza restaurants over cities with chain pizza restaurants by filtering out entries with chain IDs from the data.The data on population and land area is based on projections from the United States Census Bureau for 2019.
- Only cities having a size more than one square mile and a population higher than 100,000 people were evaluated for inclusion in the list.
- In December 2021, Rent.com’s multifamily rental property inventory was used to calculate the rent prices, which were based on a rolling weighted average.
- For each unit type, our team use a weighted average method, which more precisely depicts pricing availability and lessens the effect of seasonality on rent prices in certain markets than a simple average calculation.
- The rental information given in this article is provided solely for the purpose of illustration.
- The information presented on this page does not constitute financial advice or a guarantee of a specific price for any unit.
2018 Top 100 Pizza Companies
Graphic by FreePik
Pizza Today releases its 2018 Top 100 Pizza Companies list.
What’s happening with America’s largest pizza companies?
Who opened new locations in 2018?Who was it that drove their sales to new highs?Who has slowed down a little?Who are the people who will make a difference this year?The Top 100 Pizza Companies list for 2018 is generated based on total yearly sales of pizza units.
- We released our list of the nation’s 100 most successful independent enterprises last month, and we’ve updated it this month.
- Now, we’d like to offer to you our annual ranking of the 100 largest pizza chains in the United States.
- Every year, in November, the list is published online.
- According to Pizza Today’s 2018 Top 100 Pizza Companies list, Domino’s has surpassed Pizza Hut as the largest pizza company in the United States based on worldwide retail sales.
- As pizza companies jockey for place at the top of the list, there has been some movement at the top of the list.
- Pizza Hut, Little Caesars Pizza, Papa John’s Pizza, and California Pizza Kitchen are the other major pizza brands that compete with Domino’s for first place on the list of the world’s largest pizza chains.
- More information about the Top Five Pizza Chains in the United States may be found here.
- Fast-casual leaders have increased market share and earned a footing in this year’s ranking as a result of their efforts.
- Buddy’s, which was previously ranked first on the Hot 100 Independent Pizzerias list, is steadily climbing the ranks of the best pizza companies.
- Keep up to current on the nation’s best pizza chains and independents by visiting pizzatoday.com/pizzeria-rankings/, which includes our 2018 Top 100 Pizza Companies list and our 2018 Hot 100 Independent Pizzerias list, among other things.
- Take a look at the Top 100 to see who is winning big.
* Chain Store Guide’s 2018 Database of Chain Restaurant Operators ** Estimate based on 2017 per-unit sales ~~Some information taken from Domino’s Annual Report 2017 ~`Some information taken from YUM Brand’s Annual Report 2017
|Restaurant Name||Principle Executive||City & State||Units||Gross Sales|
|1||Domino’s~~||2||J. Patrick Doyle||Ann Arbor, MI||14,856||$12,252,100,000|
|2||Pizza Hut~`||1||Arthur Starrs||Plano, TX||16,748||$12,034,000,000|
|3||Little Caesars Pizza*||4||Michael Ilitch||Detroit, MI||5,500||$4,000,000,000|
|4||Papa John’s International*||3||Steve M. Ritchie||Louisville, KY||5,199||$3,695,000,000|
|5||California Pizza Kitchen*||6||Jim Hyatt||Playa Vista, CA||267||$840,000,000|
|6||Papa Murphy’s International||5||Weldon Spangler||Vancouver, WA||1,550||$827,000,000|
|7||Sbarro*||7||J. David Karam||Columbus, OH||830||$609,000,000|
|8||Marco’s Pizza||8||John Butorac||Toledo, OH||901||$596,358,506|
|9||Chuck E. Cheese’s/Peter Piper Pizza*||9||Thomas Leverton||Irving, TX||756||$504,000,000|
|10||CiCi’s Pizza*||10||Darin Harris||Irving, TX||465||$445,000,000|
|11||Hungry Howie’s Pizza||12||Steven E. Jackson||Madison Heights, MI||551||$410,336,588|
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu