Papa Murphy’s Menu Prices
|Pepperoni (Thin or Original Crust)||Family||$12.50|
|Pepperoni (Pan Crust)||Large||$11.50|
|Hawaiian (Thin or Original Crust)||Large||$12.00|
|Hawaiian (Thin or Original Crust)||Family||$14.00|
Papa Murphy’s is one of the best take-and-bake pizzas out there. Their dough is freshly made every day, and ingredients are really fresh. For people who want fresh and flavorful pizza at home for family or friends, Papa Murphy’s is always a top choice. The 2-Layer, 4-Pounder.
How many does a family size Papa Murphy’s Pizza serve?
Family = 16′ = 12 slices.
How wide is a Papa Murphy’s family size pizza?
8. Papa Murphy’s has the most crust choices. Pick from the original recipe, fresh pan, stuffed, thin, and gluten-free in two different sizes: family (16 inches that serves 4 to 6 people) and large (14 inches that serves 3 to 4 people).
How many servings are in a family size pizza?
When there are many dishes to eat, family-size pizza is a perfect addition. A family-size pizza is typically 16 inches in diameter. It can feed up to 10 adults.
What is Papa Murphy’s best selling pizza?
Most Popular Items at Papa Murphy’s
How many calories in a family size Papa Murphy’s pizza?
Papa Murphy’s Family Pepperoni Pizza Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 Slice of 12|
|Calories From Fat||121|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
How many slices are in a large pizza?
Medium pizzas run 12 inches in diameter and will give you about eight slices. Large pizzas are 14 inches in diameter and will offer approximately 10 slices. Extra-large pizzas come in between 16 and 18 inches in diameter and will provide at least 12 slices.
What is Papa Murphy’s pepperoni made of?
Pepperoni: Pork and Beef, Salt, Spice, Contains 2% or less of Water, Dextrose, Smoke Flavoring, Flavoring, Garlic Powder, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Pepperoni Flavor (Contains Natural Flavors and Paprika Extract), Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrate, BHA, BHT, Citric Acid.
Can you freeze Papa Murphy’s pizza?
Yes, you can freeze Papa Murphy pizzas. In fact, the pizzeria offers an extra “cold crust” service for that specific purpose. However, some ingredients might not freeze well.
How many people does a 14 inch pizza feed?
The medium-sized pizza measures around 14 inches and serves about five people. Then, the large pizzas sometimes go over 18 inches and would solve the craving for six or eight pizza fans.
What is a serving of Papa Murphy’s pizza?
Papa Murphy’s Large Pepperoni Pizza Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 Slice of 8|
How many slices is a family size pizza?
|Papa Murphy’s Pizza Size||Diameter||# of slices|
How big is Papa John’s family size?
Get your 3 12 inch family pizzas for
What is the senior discount at Papa Murphy’s?
At Papa Murphy’s, senior citizens can get 20% to 30% or even more. So get going and enjoy yummy pizzas made with the freshest ingredients and fresh dough. They have several pizza options and numerous crust choices.
Can Papa Murphy’s cook your pizza for you?
Yes, we do!
Who was first Papa Johns or Papa Murphy’s?
Papa Murphy’s is a take-and-bake pizza company based in Vancouver, Washington. It began in 1995 as the merger of two local take-and-bake pizza companies: Papa Aldo’s Pizza (founded in 1981) and Murphy’s Pizza (founded in 1984).
|A Papa Murphy’s in Gillette, Wyoming|
|Parent||MTY Food Group|
Can I resell Papa Murphys pizza?
When you’re ready to use the pizza, place it in a refrigerator to thaw for a full 24 hours. Moreover, can u Freeze Papa Murphy’s pizzas? Yes, purchase them ahead of time and freeze them. Or keep them in your fridge for a day or so. You can also go online to order your pizzas.
What is the standard size pizza?
The Standard size of a large pizza just about everywhere you go is 14 inches. Very few pizza places deviate from the size difference. If you want a bigger or smaller Pizza they usually go in increments of 2 inches as well, as in if you wanted a medium Pizza it would be 12 inches. Should I hire remote software developers from Turing.com?
Is Papa Murphys open on Sundays?
Papa Murphy’s hours today: Papa Murphy’s Opening Hours: Papa Murphy’s Closing Hours: Monday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm: Tuesday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm: Wednesday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm: Thursday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm: Friday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm: Papa Murphy’s Hours on Saturday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm: Papa Murphy’s Hours on Sunday: 11:00 am: 8:00 pm
|Angus Steak & Roast Garlic (Thin Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Angus Steak & Roast Garlic (Thin Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Angus Steak & Roast Garlic (Original Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Angus Steak & Roast Garlic (Original Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Angus Steak & Roast Garlic (Pan Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Spicy Fennel Sausage (Thin Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Spicy Fennel Sausage (Thin Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Spicy Fennel Sausage (Original Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Spicy Fennel Sausage (Original Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Spicy Fennel Sausage (Pan Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Chicken Bacon Artichoke (Thin Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Chicken Bacon Artichoke (Thin Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Chicken Bacon Artichoke (Original Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Chicken Bacon Artichoke (Original Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Chicken Bacon Artichoke (Pan Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Herb Chicken Mediterranean (Thin Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Herb Chicken Mediterranean (Thin Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Herb Chicken Mediterranean (Original Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Herb Chicken Mediterranean (Original Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Herb Chicken Mediterranean (Pan Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Gourmet Vegetarian (Thin Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Gourmet Vegetarian (Thin Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Gourmet Vegetarian (Original Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Gourmet Vegetarian (Original Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Gourmet Vegetarian (Pan Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Thai Chicken (Thin Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Thai Chicken (Thin Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Thai Chicken (Original Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Thai Chicken (Original Crust)||Family||$15.00|
|Thai Chicken (Pan Crust)||Large||$14.00|
Thin & Original Crust – Family Size Add $2
|Cowboy (Thin Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Cowboy (Original Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Cowboy (Pan Crust)||Large||$15.00|
|Chicken Garlic (Thin Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Chicken Garlic (Original Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Chicken Garlic (Pan Crust)||Large||$15.00|
|Papa’s All Meat (Thin Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Papa’s All Meat (Original Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Papa’s All Meat (Pan Crust)||Large||$15.00|
|Murphy’s Combo (Thin Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Murphy’s Combo (Original Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Murphy’s Combo (Pan Crust)||Large||$15.00|
|Papa’s Favorite (Thin Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Papa’s Favorite (Original Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Papa’s Favorite (Pan Crust)||Large||$15.00|
|Garden Veggie (Thin Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Garden Veggie (Original Crust)||Large||$14.00|
|Garden Veggie (Pan Crust)||Large||$15.00|
The 2-Layer, 4-Pounder. Family Size Add $2
Create Your Own Pizza
Thin, Original & Stuffed Crust – Family Size Add $2
|Cheese (Thin Crust)||Large||$9.00|
|Cheese (Original Crust)||Large||$9.00|
|Cheese (Pan Crust)||Large||$10.00|
|Pepperoni (Thin or Original Crust)||Large||$10.50|
|Pepperoni (Thin or Original Crust)||Family||$12.50|
|Pepperoni (Pan Crust)||Large||$11.50|
|Hawaiian (Thin or Original Crust)||Large||$12.00|
|Hawaiian (Thin or Original Crust)||Family||$14.00|
|Hawaiian (Pan Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Papa’s Perfect (Thin or Original Crust)||Large||$12.00|
|Papa’s Perfect (Thin or Original Crust)||Family||$14.00|
|Papa’s Perfect (Pan Crust)||Large||$13.00|
|Gourmet Topping (Angus Steak, Spicy Fennel Sausage, Roast Garlic, Sun-Dried Tomatoes or Artichoke Hearts)||$2.00|
|Classic Topping (Pepperoni, Chicken, Sausage, Salami, Ground Beef, Bacon or Canadian Bacon)||$1.50|
|Classic Topping (Parmesan, Feta or Extra Cheese)||$1.50|
|Classic Topping (Tomatoes, Pineapple, Mixed Onions, Green Onions, Zucchini, Green Peppers, Banana Peppers, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Spinach, Garlic, Jalapenos or Green Olives)||$1.50|
A Kid’s Size Make ‘N’ Bake Pizza Kit
|Pepperoni or Cheese||Kids||$3.00|
Starters, Sides & Desserts
|Thick ‘n’ Cheesy Homebaked Bread||$5.00|
|Classic Cheesy Bread||$5.00|
|Signature Salads (Chicken Caesar, Italian, Club or Mediterranean Salad)||$5.00|
|Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough||$4.00|
|S’mores Dessert Pizza||$4.00|
|Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough||$4.00|
|Soft Drink||2 Liter||$2.25|
|Soft Drink||20 oz.||$1.50|
- Where can I obtain a complete list of the ingredients?
- The complete ingredient information for all of your favorite Papa Murphy’s products may be found by clicking on the link provided above.
- How long can I keep my unbaked pizza in the refrigerator before it goes bad?
- We recommend that you bake your Papa Murphy’s pizza within 24 hours after purchasing it in order to get the finest bake.
- Gluten and I had a falling out.
- Is there a gluten-free crust available at Papa Murphy’s, and how do you manage it?
- Our gluten-free crust is available in two sizes: small and larger.
- Because we create our Papa Murphy’s pizza dough fresh in-house every day, we are unable to guarantee a gluten-free product that is completely devoid of gluten.
- Team members, on the other hand, can take steps to reduce their exposure if asked.
- If you require this service, please contact your local shop directly.
- Do you have a product that is Keto-friendly?
- Visit the Crustless Pizzas – Keto Friendly menu category on order.papamurphys.com for more information.
- Using our nutrition calculator, you can figure out how much nutrients you need.
- All carbohydrates are expressed as net carbs.
What products do you carry that are suitable for vegans or those who avoid dairy?Lots!We encourage you to review our thorough ingredient listing below in order to create your perfect pizza.
- Please pass the cheese!
- Is animal rennet used in the production of your cheese?
- Neither the enzymes nor the rennet that we utilize in our cheese manufacture come from an animal source.
- I’m allergic to peanuts, and I’m not sure why.
- Do your goods include any nuts, such as peanuts or trees?
- Cross-contamination of both peanuts and tree nuts from our vendors is possible due to the use of the same production equipment and facilities by both companies.
- We are unable to provide any assurances that our goods are free of peanuts and tree nuts, but we will continue to work with our vendors to acquire the most up-to-date and accurate information.
- Is it okay for me to consume your cookie dough raw?
- Unless otherwise specified, Papa Murphy’s Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough should be cooked before consumption.
The product label includes directions for baking the product.What are the sizes of your pizzas, and how many slices do you get every order?What matters is how you cut it, but here’s some advice on how to calculate nutrition information.Medium = 12″ = 8 slices on a medium sized plate.
12 slices per family of 16″ = 16 slices per person XLNY is 16″ in length, which equals 12 slices.Large = 14″ = 8 slices on a large plate There are 8 servings per tray if they are crustless.Is it possible that any of your goods include genetically engineered organisms?
- We do not presently gather information on genetically modified organisms (GMOs) from our providers.
- As we endeavor to make more improvements to the items we offer, please check back frequently for new information.
- Any additional queries concerning particular components should be sent to the Papa Murphy’s Quality Assurance Department at [email protected] Murphy.com.
Thank you for your interest in Papa Murphy’s.You can find detailed ingredient listings for all of our products on this page.For your convenience, we’ve included a nutrition calculator on our website:
11 Things You Need To Know Before You Eat At Papa Murphy’s
The very first Papa Aldo’s establishment debuted in Hillsboro, Oregon, and was known as the Papa Aldo’s. The first franchise location debuted in McMinnville, Oregon, two years later.
2. A company merger changed the name.
Papa Aldo’s and Murphy’s Pizza amalgamated in 1995, and with it, their respective brands. From that point on, it was known as Papa Murphy’s. And it grew at an exponential rate, eventually establishing its 500th shop in 1999.
3. Halloween is its best sales day ever.
It’s all because of the Jack-o-Lantern pizza, which first appeared in 2007.
4. It was first named best pizza chain in America in 2003.
Several awards have been bestowed upon Papa Murphy’s since then, including best pizza chain in America from 2001 to 2009, Zagat’s No. 1 pizza chain from 2010 to 2012, consumers’ choice awards from 2015 to 2016, chain of the year from 2001 to 2006 to 2008 and 2009, and franchisee satisfaction from 2009 to 2010 among others.
5. True fans know the tagline is Love at 425.
A reflection of the restaurant’s setup, the motto reads: choose your fresh dough, choose your toppings, and then bake it at home—with love. Aw. This material has been imported from the Instagram platform. Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
6. Every single ingredient is super fresh.
- Because there are no freezers in the stores, dough is prepared from scratch every morning, whole-milk mozzarella cheese is grated every day, and vegetables are hand-sliced on a daily basis.
- This material has been imported from the Instagram platform.
- Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
7. The pizza options are nearly endless.
With over 30 distinct topping options, you may entirely design your pizza, despite the fact that there are only 15 pies on the menu. All of the material on this page was imported from Twitter. Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
8. Papa Murphy’s has the most crust choices.
Choose from the original recipe, a fresh pan, filled, thin, and gluten-free in two distinct sizes: family (16 inches, which serves 4 to 6 people) and big (18 inches, which serves 12 to 14 people) (14 inches that serves 3 to 4 people).
9. There’s so much more than just made-to-order ‘za.
Salads, five-cheese garlic bread, and DIY pizza kits are also available for purchase. This material has been imported from the Instagram platform. Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
10. The dessert menu is insane.
The delicacies are out of this world, ranging from cinnamon wheels to chocolate biscuits to a whole sweet pizza loaded with s’mores and other goodies. All of the material on this page was imported from Twitter. Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
11. You can *always* find a deal.
- Follow the company on social media to receive daily and limited-time discounts such as cheap giant pies with additional toppings, as well as 25 percent off coupons and other specials.
- You may also keep an eye on the restaurant’s website for special promotions.
- All of the material on this page was imported from Twitter.
- Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
- Delish may be found on Instagram.
- This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.
- You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
How Big Is A Family Size Pizza?
- Pizza is a sort of dish that has its origins in the Italian cuisine.
- It is made up of a cooked flatbread that is often covered with tomato sauce and cheese, as well as other toppings like as sausage or pepperoni, and then baked again.
- The term pizza derives from the Italian word pizze, which literally translates as ″round bread.″ In most places, it is often served as an appetizer, although it may also be eaten as a main course as well.
- Pizza is the most widely consumed food in the United States.
- The meal is one that may be enjoyed by people of all ages, from children to adults.
- To pick from, there are countless different varieties of pizza and toppings to consider.
- You could eat it every day for years and never get bored of it since it is always different.
- The perfect way to feed your family and friends is with a large family size pizza!
- A family-size pizza is ideal for feeding a large group of people or for hosting a get-together with friends.
- It’s also a quick and simple method to get dinner ready in a flash.
- When you’re feeding a large number of hungry youngsters, such as during a birthday celebration, a family-size pizza is the ideal answer.
- It’s large enough to serve everyone at a modest gathering, and it’s also delicious.
- In situations where there are numerous foods to eat, a family-size pizza is a great complement.
- A family-size pizza has a diameter of 16 inches and is normally served to four people.
- It has the capacity to feed up to 10 persons.
With only one order, you can feed your entire family, and if you have a little family, you will have leftovers for the next day.It’s appropriate for every situation.It’s also perfect for gatherings such as parties and other get-togethers since it allows you to make sure everyone has adequate food.
- It might include a mix of the toppings and tastes that you and your friends enjoy, but in a bigger portion size so that everyone can have their fill of them.
- For supper, lunch, or even a late-night get-together with friends and family, this enormous pie is sure to please everyone.
- A large family-size pizza will be perfect for your next get-together with friends and family members.
- Ideally, it should be large enough to feed everyone in your group without being so large that it spoils before you can finish it all!
- A family-size pizza is the ideal way to feed the entire family at the same time.
- Because it’s large enough, everyone can have their own piece while still having leftovers.
- In addition, it has a delicious flavor.
- Visit us at www.verapizzanapoletana.org if you want to learn more about pizza and its history.
- Which country is credited with the invention of pizza?
- The Campania area in southwestern Italy’s Campania region, which includes the city of Naples, is considered the contemporary origin of pizza.
- It was created around 600 B.C.
- in a Greek town in Naples in the 1700s.
- It is the oldest known civilization in the world.
- In the 1960s, pizza became increasingly popular in the United States.
- What is it about pizza that has made it so popular?
- Some of the reasons for the popularity of pizza include the influx of Italian immigrants who entered the food sector and began marketing their cuisine, as well as the fact that pizza is a convenient, quick, and full meal item.
Papa Murphy’s Family Pepperoni Pizza Nutrition Facts
- Dough for the original crust: Original Dough Mix [enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, Niacin, iron, thiamine Mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soybean oil, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, baking powder.
- Inactive Dried Yeast, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Wheat Gluten, and Ascorbic Acid are all present in little amounts (less than 2 percent).
- In California, Original Dough Mix [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean oil, cottonseed oil, and palm oil), inactive dried yeast, potassium iodate, salt, sodium aluminum phosphate, and sodium bicarbonate are all included in less than 2% of the total weight of the product.
- Ingredients: Water, Yoke (Yeast Extract, Sorbitan Monostearate and Ascorbic Acid), Soybean Oil Mozzarella Cheese Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes Mozzarella Cheese Ingredients (non-animal source).
- The following ingredients are used in the traditional sauce: Crushed Tomatoes (with Spices), Salt, Dehydrated Garlic (with Sugar), Dehydrated Onion (with Garlic Powder), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (with Xanthan Gum), Soybean Oil (with Xanthan Gum), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.
- Pepperoni: Pork and beef, salt, flavoring, and a little bit of water Water, Dextrose, Smoke Flavoring, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Garlic Powder, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, and Citric Acid are all present in less than 2 percent concentration.
How Many Pizzas Do I Need? What To Order For Your Next Pizza Party
- Pizza is served boiling hot and hearty, and it has the ability to bring people together with a single mouthful of crispy, cheesy perfection.
- Pizza is a popular dish to serve for every occasion, no matter how you slice it.
- Pizza night is a special occasion, and you don’t want to get caught short with your pies.
- For your convenience, we’ve put up the following chart to assist you in determining how many pizzas you should purchase to satiate the hunger of your family and friends.
Start With the Basics
- Before you go into the specifics, you need consider the following fundamentals: What is the estimated number of persons you will be serving?
- How many adults and children are going to be eating pizza tonight?
- Is pizza the only thing you’ll be offering, or will there be other dishes as well?
- Do you want to send a few slices home with visitors, or do you want to make enough for yourself and some friends?
Once you’ve figured out the answers to these questions, you can start delving into the delectable details while calculating how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase.
Figure Out the Slices Per Size
- The size of the pizza you purchase will impact the number of slices that may be expected to be served by each pie: Small pizzas are typically between 8 and 10 inches in diameter and generate around six pieces each pie.
- Typically, medium-sized pizzas are 12 inches in diameter and provide around eight pieces.
- Approximately 10 slices will be provided by large pizzas, which are 14 inches in diameter.
- In the United States, extra-large pizzas are 16 to 18 inches in diameter and will serve at least 12 people.
Please call ahead of time to confirm the quantity of slices per size for your pizzas before you place your order.
Don’t Underestimate Appetites
Obviously, if Uncle Joe can finish half of a medium-sized pizza and still be hungry, you know that a single pie will not suffice for your gathering.Despite the fact that it might be difficult to predict how many slices individuals will consume, it is important not to underestimate anyone’s appetite.When calculating the number of pizzas to order, three slices per adult and two slices each child is a decent starting point from which to build your estimate.
If you know ahead of time that you will have visitors with large appetites for pizza, plan on one or two extra pieces per person just to be on the safe side.If your pizzas will be smaller in size or have a very thin crust, make sure to allow for an additional slice per person in your calculations.The following is an alternative method of calculating the number of pizzas you’ll need, based on a medium pizza size (eight slices) as an example:
- Make a calculation based on the number of guests you’ll be feeding and multiply the amount of slices per adult or two slices per youngster
- This quantity should be multiplied by the number of slices you may anticipate to obtain from the pizza size you’ve chosen.
For example, if you’re feeding five adults who will each have three slices of pizza, you’ll need to purchase two medium pizzas based on the above method.
Consider the Occasion
It’s critical to consider the time of day as well as the meal itself when planning your menu.If you’re planning a pizza-only lunch for two to four individuals, one big pizza should be sufficient for the occasion.When putting up a Sunday sports day spread of chips, dips, wings, and other finger foods to serve eight people, you may want to consider ordering two, three, or four pizzas to fill out your spread, especially if the event is going to linger for a lengthy period of time.
Pizza and children’s parties go together like peanut butter and jelly.Pizzas in the medium size range are ideal for this sort of gathering.Rather than the typical eight slices per pizza, request that your medium pizzas be cut into 10 pieces when you place your order.
- However, even if you’re focused on providing food for kids, some parents may want a slice or two while they’re picking up and dropping off their children.
Top Off Your Planning With Toppings
- Nobody likes to get into a squabble about pizza toppings. Pizza toppings, on the other hand, continue to be a topic of contention among pizza purists. According to a YouGov study conducted in 2019, pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping among 52 percent of Americans, with sausage coming in at number three on the list at 34 percent and mushrooms coming in at number three at 31 percent. Bacon and plain cheese were only two of the top three choices among the 20 percent of pizza eaters who took part in the poll. Before placing your order for pizza, gather your family’s input on their preferred toppings in order to prevent a pizza-fighting situation. If all you have to deal with is simple cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and peppers to serve three people, then one pizza should be more than enough space to do the job. Consider the following example: one large pizza might be divided into three thirds basic cheese, one-third pepperoni, and one-third sausage and peppers. Don’t forget about the people who enjoy simple cheese pizzas. You should save around one-third to one-half of your pizzas as basic cheese if you’re buying numerous pizzas for your gathering. Pequod’s also provides a delicious selection of vegetarian pizzas to choose from. Keep the following considerations in mind while choosing your pizza toppings: When making specialty pizzas with a mixture or range of toppings, it is vital to know the toppings your guests love before you begin. If you’re unsure, don’t be hesitant to ask for clarification. In any other case, you may find yourself with a lot of leftovers.
- The addition of additional toppings, such as more than two toppings per pizza, will result in a somewhat thicker pizza than the same pizza with a single topping. Extra toppings on your pizza, when combined with speciality or thicker crusts, will give each slice more bulk than a thin-crust pizza with a single topping.
Know How to Place Your Order for a Group
- Parties and family get-togethers with a dozen or more guests necessitate the following specific considerations: Choose the biggest pizza size that is available: Despite the fact that an extra-large pizza will be more expensive than a medium pizza, the cost per slice will be less expensive than pizzas of a smaller diameter. Your order’s overall price will be lower as a consequence of this reduction.
- To prepare for expected leftovers, gather the following ingredients:
- Consider how many visitors may ask for a piece or two to take home with them once they have finished their meal. After all, pizza tastes just as good the next day as it does the day after that – even for breakfast. When placing your order, round up to the next dollar and request an additional pie.
Another word of caution: it takes time to create the perfect pizza for your visitors.The fact that you’ve ordered in advance of your party provides the opportunity for your preferred delivery crew to have the time they need to cook your pizzas just the way you want them.Is it still unclear how many pizzas you should order?
You may just place an order from Pequod’s Pizza the next time you’re hosting a meeting in the Chicago or Morton Grove areas, and we’ll work with you to determine exactly what you want.
Can You Freeze Papa Murphy Pizzas? How Long Does It Last In The Fridge?
As one of the most well-known pizza franchises in the United States, Papa Murphy’s was the first to introduce the take-and-bake business model, which was first introduced by them in 1995.This method of delivery allows customers to purchase a raw pizza and bake it themselves in their own homes, allowing the business to save money on oven usage and maintenance, as well as on cooking license fees.This innovative method was warmly appreciated, and it contributed to the company’s continued prosperity for years to come.
As a result of this success, a large number of rival brands, such as Nick-N-and Willy’s Figaro’s, have sprung up.Some classic dine-in pizzerias, such as Pizzeria Uno, joined in the frenzy and added this service as an extra option to their menus.You may be asking whether there is a way to keep their unbaked pizzas fresh for a longer amount of time.
- These are the kinds of questions that spring to mind.
- Is it possible to freeze Papa Murphy pizzas?
- In the fridge, how long does a Papa Murphy pizza stay fresh?
Can you freeze Papa Murphy pizzas?
Yes, it is possible to freeze Papa Murphy pizzas.In fact, the pizzeria provides a special ″cold crust″ service for customers who want to eat their pizza cold.Some components, on the other hand, may not freeze well.
When it comes to their Veggie deLITE and Gourmet pizza variations, the restaurant suggests that customers do not freeze their pizzas if they include tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, and/or the Creamy Garlic Sauce found on their Veggie deLITE and Gourmet pizza variants, respectively.These chemicals and components do not freeze well for a variety of reasons.As for the vegetables, the moisture will cause ice crystals to develop, which will harm the cellular structure of the vegetables.
- The sauce’s constituents will separate and cause the overall texture and consistency of the pizza to become unpleasantly thick and runny.
How to freeze Papa Murphy pizzas?
When all of the factors listed above are taken into consideration, the remainder of the method is as simple as pie (or should I say ″as pizza″?) Alternatively, if you want to freeze the pizza ahead of time, ask the counter workers at Papa Murphy to cook it on a ″cold crust.″ Because the yeast has not yet been active in this approach, the meal will keep the majority of its freshness by the time you decide to bake it.Regarding packing, you don’t have to do anything; simply request a double wrap and you’ll be done.You will not be required to utilize any of your own materials in this case.
However, if you want to be extra cautious, you may add another layer or store the pizza in a container to further reduce the likelihood of freezer burn.The double wrap given by them should be sufficient, despite the fact that it is not.As a result, all you have to do when you arrive home is put the pizza in the freezer.
- It is possible, though, that your pizza will not taste as fresh when it is baked if you did not anticipate freezing it and did not get the cold crust.
Does freezing affect the taste of Papa Murphy pizza?
The difference between fresh and frozen Papa Murphy’s pizza should not be noticeable if you follow the instructions above. Nonetheless, as previously said, some items would lose their freshness if they are frozen, which is why the pizzeria itself advises against freezing some ingredients.
Can you refreeze Papa Murphy pizza?
Refreezing is not an option to consider unless the pizza was left out of the fridge for more than 2 hours after it was taken out of the freezer, in which case it is.Even in that situation, there is a possibility of moisture escaping during the thawing process, which would subsequently solidify into ice crystals and change the texture of the food, particularly vegetables, in a negative manner.
How long does Papa Murphy pizza last in the fridge?
Within 24 hours after purchase, Papa Murphy’s recommended that you use the unbaked pizza that you purchased. The pizza, on the other hand, may be kept fresh in the fridge for up to 3 or 4 days if kept at a temperature of 40o F or below. After that time period has passed, spoiling indicators may begin to show, and the pizza will no longer be safe to eat at that point.
How long can you keep Papa Murphy pizza in the freezer?
They also recommend that you do not keep the pizza in the freezer for longer than 21 days at a time.This is comprehensible when one considers the high quality standards they maintain.However, depending on the components used, it may be able to persist for a longer period of time under perfect circumstances.
If you eat the pizza after that, it will still be safe to eat, but the quality will likely degrade significantly.
How to defrost the pizza?
According to the restaurant, the pizza should be thawed for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before being placed on the counter to warm up at room temperature before baking. In theory, you can defrost the pizza in the microwave, but be sure to preheat the oven and have it ready when the pizza is ready to be defrosted. This strategy, on the other hand, is not the most popular.
How to cook frozen Papa Murphy Pizza?
Even though the franchise does not recommend it, you can bake the pizza without thawing the dough first, if you choose.It might not be quite as crispy this way, but it should still be rather tasty anyway.It’s as simple as removing the pizza from its packaging and placing it in the centre of the oven while preheating the oven to 450o F.
Then, set the uncooked pizza in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes, depending on how thin you like your crust.Finally, slice and eat your heart out!
Pizza Sizes: How Many Pizzas Do I Need? (Chart)
How many pizzas do you think you’ll need?If you’re hosting a pizza party, the most difficult decision you’ll have to make will be how many pies to order.You don’t want to order too little in case your visitors become bored, but you also don’t want to order too much in case it goes to waste.
It is therefore important to determine the optimal amount of pizzas to order for your event.So, how many pizzas do you think I’ll need?Order a pizza that will be large enough to feed all of your guests.
- Children under the age of five can have one slice apiece, while children aged seven to eleven can eat two pieces each.
- The grownups consume around two to three slices of bread each person.
- Pizza is one of the most popular snacks in the United States.
- Every year, the average American consumes more than 27 pounds of pizza, indicating that it is quite popular in the western world.
When it comes to planning a pizza party, though, our pizza calculator will provide you with exact statistics.
Why Choose the Right Pizza Size?
- You should avoid embarrassing circumstances that arise as a result of limited pizza sizes. You don’t want to witness a group of people squabbling over the final piece of pizza
- the expressions on the faces of dissatisfied children are not the most amusing sight.
- However, you don’t want your visitors to be disappointed by the taste or the nutritious elements in your snack
- at the same time, you don’t want to be burdened with the leftovers.
Indeed, you must eliminate the element of chance from your pizza selection process!
How to Know the Number of Pizzas You Need
Before placing your order for pizza, consider the amount of people who will be attending, their appetites, and the size of the pizza. Also, make a list of the ingredients in your pizza and ask your guests whether they are comfortable with them before serving them.
Pizza Sizes: How large is the pizza?
The size of a pizza varies depending on where it is purchased. Confirm the number of slices or the inch size of your food before you start eating it.
|Pizza size in Inches||Pizza Price||Pizza Slices||Pizza Servings|
Weight of a pizza
In terms of weight, a normal pizza ranges between four and 28.2 ounces (100 to 800 grams).
Pizza sizes in slices
- There are around six pieces on the small pizza, which would be plenty to feed two or three people.
- The medium-sized pizza makes around ten pieces, which would be sufficient for four or five people.
- Extra-large pizzas, on the other hand, would provide around 14 pieces, which would be plenty for seven to eight people.
Pizza size in inches
- Pizza is available in a variety of sizes at various food establishments. Choose a serving size that is appropriate for the amount of people that will be attending your party. Small-sized pizzas are around eight inches in diameter and feed two to three people.
- The medium-sized pizza is around 14 inches in diameter and serves approximately five people.
- Then there are the enormous pizzas, which may often exceed 18 inches in diameter and satisfy the cravings of six or eight pizza enthusiasts.
How many guests do you have?
The first guideline of preparing a feast is to make an educated guess of the number of people who will be attending. Knowing how many guests you intend to gather around your table can assist you in determining how much food to prepare. However, the amount of pizza consumed by children and adults will differ.
How much pizza can children eat?
Even American youngsters have a voracious desire for pizza, which is something that adults don’t have.Children are free to consume as much pizza as they choose.Children may desire to consume an excessive number of slices, but you will need to keep an eye on them.
The good news is that the number of slices is more essential to a child than the size of the slice itself.As a result, insist on having the medium pizza cut ten times.The slices will be a little smaller, but they will be able to accommodate more children.
- If you’re keeping an eye on your child’s weight as well, you might want to limit yourself to two or fewer slices every meal.
- It is recommended by nutritionists that you serve the pizza with salad and vegetables as part of your meal.
- Your child, on the other hand, will not suffer from any nutritional deficiencies if he or she eats the odd pizza.
How many pizza slices will adults eat?
An adult will have no trouble indulging in a few of extra pieces of pizza than a child. Depending on his or her hunger, the normal adult can consume 2-3 pieces of pizza.
How hungry are the guests?
Never underestimate the hunger of those who have accepted your invitation.In order for your Auntie Jemimah to be satisfied with half a pizza and still groan with hunger, you will need to prepare enough food for her.It goes without saying that assessing your guests’ appetites may be a difficult task.
You can, however, check to see whether they have consumed anything prior.To feed a large group of hungry guests, you may order three pieces of pizza for each adult and two slices of pizza for each child.Even if you already know that your guests have a well-documented hunger for pizza, you should prepare one or two pieces of pizza for each individual just to be on the safe side.
- In a nutshell, increase the number of adult visitors by three and the number of children visitors by two.
- Then, purchase the pizza that accomplishes the total of the two outcomes you’ve determined.
- Now divide the result by the number of slices in each pizza you order to arrive at a final figure.
- This formula should assist you in determining the most appropriate pizza sizes or the appropriate quantity of pizzas to order for your occasion.
Regardless of how well you anticipate the appetites of your visitors, you must be prepared to keep up with the amount of food they consume.Encourage them to take a few items home with them to solve the problem.
What are the nutritional components of your pizza?
- It has been determined by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that one slice of ordinary cheese pizza from an average fast-food restaurant would contain the following ingredients: Sodium (640 milligrams)
- 285 calories
- 10.4 grams of fat
- 35.7 grams of starch
- 12.2 grams of protein
- 3.8 grams of sugar
- 2.5 grams of fiber
Depending on where you buy your pizza, the nutritional value will differ from seller to seller.Each recipe will result in a pizza with a nutritional value that is distinct from the others.However, it is the toppings, the dough, and the size of the pizza that have the greatest impact on the final composition.
A little 1/8-inch slice of pizza may weigh 80 grams and contain up to 200 calories, depending on the brand.
This chart shows the nutritional composition of different types of pizza
Is pizza the only thing on your plate?
Consider the type of your occasion before placing your pizza order.Some events may necessitate the ordering of additional pies.For example, you might have a pizza-only party or increase the number of snacks on the buffet table.
If you’re hosting a luncheon that is solely comprised of pizza, you’ll need more than a few pies to feed everyone.Pizza would become more than simply a snack at such a gathering; it would become the main course!As a result, you’ll have to order more than you would if you were ordering to satisfy a hunger.
- If you’re putting together a spread that includes numerous dips, wings, munchies, and chips, the pizza will serve as a snack rather than the main course.
- As a result, you’ll place fewer orders.
- Also, children’s parties would be different from family gatherings in that you would order at least two slices of pizza for every youngster in your party group.
How many servings?
How long do you intend for your party to last?Obviously, more pizza is required while camping for a week rather than when celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends at the same time.The number of pizzas you’ll need to order is determined by multiplying the number of times you’ll serve by the total number of pizzas you’ll need to feed everyone all at once.
If you’re planning to spend the entire week outside, schedule daily pizza delivery to ensure that you’re always eating fresh pizza.
Who’s your pizza provider?
The size of your snack is directly proportional to the size of the pizza company that delivers to you. Distinctive recipes, toppings, and portion sizes are offered by different restaurants and fast food businesses. It’s important to take the food chain into consideration when estimating the amount of snacks to order.
Here’s a chart showing the most popular pizza sellers in the US
Statista is the source of this information. If you want recipes and toppings that are unique to you, visit your local pizzeria. Snack options at the nearby establishments include asparagus, maize, lemon chicken, and shrimp among other seasonal ingredients.
Which Pizza Toppings?
According to YouGov, the most popular toppings on pizza in the United States are pineapple, sausage, mushroom, and pepperoni (in that order).However, despite the fact that a whooping 12 percent of pizza enthusiasts voted for pineapple toppings, The survey, on the other hand, revealed that Americans are significantly split on the subject of pineapple, making it a problematic topping option.In addition, if you don’t want heated discussions about the greatest pizza toppings to derail your party, choose a neutral range of pizza toppings.
Bacon and cheese are two of the most popular toppings on the list, ranking first and second, respectively.You, on the other hand, don’t want to exclude any of your pals who aren’t fans of pork.Choose toppings that are popular with your visitors and that are agreeable to everyone.
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone.
- Although kids may not want cheese as a topping, they will still appreciate the slices.
Ordering Pizza for a Party
If you’re hosting a family reunion or a group of friends, make sure you order enough pizza for everyone.However, avoid falling into the trap of having an excessive amount of leftovers once the celebration is finished.Ordering the largest pizza possible will not only be a visually appealing experience, but it will also be more cost effective.
However, even if the overall price of the pizza would be high, the cost each slice of the pizza will be even more expensive!Also, determine how many of your guests will want to take some pizza home with them after the party.At the absolute least, you want to please everyone and have a plan for what to do with the leftovers.
A summary on the pizza sizes to order
- It takes time to figure out how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase for your party or event. Take into account the pizza sizes, the number of slices, the number of visitors, and their appetites. Consider the following questions for yourself: Can you tell me the dimensions of the pizza I’m ordering?
- Approximately how many individuals will be consuming the pizza?
- How many children and adults will I be serving? Is pizza the only dish on the menu? How many desserts will I be serving?
- How many slices will each individual consume?
- Do I have a strategy for how I’m going to deal with the leftovers?
Also, consider placing your purchase ahead of time to ensure flawless delivery and convenient planning. Assuming you have the necessary time and energy, simply ask each visitor how much pizza they would like to order!
Papa Murphy’s Large Pepperoni Pizza Nutrition Facts
Dough for the original crust: Original Dough Mix [enriched wheat flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, Niacin, iron, thiamine Mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), soybean oil, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda, baking powder.Inactive Dried Yeast, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Baking Soda, Wheat Gluten, and Ascorbic Acid are all present in little amounts (less than 2 percent).In California, Original Dough Mix [Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Soybean Oil, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean oil, cottonseed oil, and palm oil), inactive dried yeast, potassium iodate, salt, sodium aluminum phosphate, and sodium bicarbonate are all included in less than 2% of the total weight of the product.
Ingredients: Water, Yoke (Yeast Extract, Sorbitan Monostearate and Ascorbic Acid), Soybean Oil Mozzarella Cheese Ingredients: Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes Mozzarella Cheese Ingredients (non-animal source).The following ingredients are used in the traditional sauce: Crushed Tomatoes (with Spices), Salt, Dehydrated Garlic (with Sugar), Dehydrated Onion (with Garlic Powder), Extra Virgin Olive Oil (with Xanthan Gum), Soybean Oil (with Xanthan Gum), Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.Pepperoni: Pork and beef, salt, flavoring, and a little bit of water Water, Dextrose, Smoke Flavoring, Lactic Acid Starter Culture, Garlic Powder, Oleoresin of Paprika, Sodium Nitrite, BHA, BHT, and Citric Acid are all present in less than 2 percent concentration.
Papa Murphy’s Senior Discount
If you’re over the age of 60, is there a senior discount for Papa Murphy’s pizza?Let’s find out for ourselves!Papa Murphy’s is a pizza delivery service with its headquarters in Vancouver, Washington.
The firm is essentially a take-and-bake pizza company that offers a variety of discounts, many of which are targeted specifically towards older citizens.A combination of two enterprises, Papa Aldo’s Pizza and Murphy’s Pizza, has resulted in the formation of this corporation.The two firms joined in 1995 to establish the current-day Papa Murphy’s Pizza company.
- A big restaurant franchise with more than 1300 locations across Canada and the United States of America, it is known as Chipotle.
- Due to the large number of locations where they serve their delectable pizzas, it has become a popular destination for many people, especially older residents.
- They provide a diverse selection of menu items; fresh pizzas, loaded pizzas prepared with fresh dough, cheesy bread, crustless pizzas, and grilled chicken are all popular choices.
What Is Papa Murphy’s Senior Discount?
If you are above the age of 50 and are a senior citizen, you are eligible for a discount from Papa Murphy’s restaurant.However, several Papa Murphy’s shops around the country need customers to be between the ages of 55 and 60 to qualify for the senior discount.Senior people may take advantage of Papa Murphy’s senior citizen discount to enjoy their freshly made pizzas and other menu items while saving money.
It is possible to get Papa Murphy’s senior discount promo codes online and use them in-store or while placing an online order, depending on the company’s rules.
Why Papa Murphy’s Discount for Senior Citizens?
- Pizza is unquestionably one of the most popular foods consumed by millions of people all over the world, whether they are children or older citizens. Papa Murphy’s provided many promotions in 2021, which were well received by its consumers. Because of its senior discount program, which will be in effect until 2022, it is unquestionably one of the greatest options for seniors. On any given day, there are a variety of compelling reasons to visit Papa Murphy’s. Some of the many reasons why Papa Murphy is a perennial favorite with everyone, especially older citizens, are as follows: Each of the components, notably the cheese, was thoroughly placed onto the foundation.
- Their mouthwatering pizzas are crafted with fresh dough that is cooked right in front of your eyes.
- They have a really pleasant and helpful staff.
- This is because the preparation period is quite short.
- It is possible to place an order for ‘Bake N Take’ pizzas, which you can bake at home and eat fresh.
- When you purchase a Papa Murphy’s pizza using their discount and promotional coupons, you may save a significant amount of money.
- Tipping is not required at this establishment
In addition, you may search online for a variety of Papa Murphy’s discount coupons for seniors to choose from.
How to Get Papa Murphy’s Senior Discount?
There are a variety of options for taking advantage of Papa Murphy’s senior citizen discount.Let’s have a look at this.The ordering process at Papa Murphy’s pizza business is quite simple.
Simply stroll into the store and place your order at the counter is all that is required of you.In addition, if you satisfy the conditions, you will be eligible for a senior citizen discount given by Papa Murphy’s.
At the firm, they also have a call-in ordering system in place. In this case, the consumer may just call in and pick up their purchase at the drive-through window.
Install the Papa Murphy’s app on your smartphone, and you’ll be able to place an order for pizza in a matter of seconds.Simply explore the most recent discounts, offers, and anything else that is currently available on the market.Simply add any senior discount code or any other special discount code you have at the time of purchase to receive your discounts.
You may quickly and easily download the app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Papa Murphy’s FAQs
What are Papa Murphy’s Popular items?
- Check out some of Papa Murphy’s most popular and most beloved menu items, which are listed below: Cowboy Pizza, Papa’s Favorite Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, All Meat Crustless Keto Pizza, Chicken Bacon Artichoke Thin Crust Pizza, Garden Veggie Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, and Pepperoni Thin Crust Pizza are some of the popular options.
What is Papa Murphy’s Take-N-Bake model?
The take-and-bake approach is well-known at this establishment.Essentially, it implies that the pizzas are produced at the store, but are then carried home and cooked to give them a more fresh feel and flavour.For a variety of reasons, Papa Muphy’s take ‘n’ bake approach is quite popular.
1) Customers may create their own pizza at the outlet with their favorite toppings, then take it home to bake it at their leisure.2) It is a more nutritious alternative to frozen pizzas.3) This is the ideal technique to offer hot, mouthwatering pizzas for house parties and small groups.
How can I find Papa Murphy’s coupons and promo codes?
Simply conduct a search on Google for a term such as ″Papa Murphy promo codes and coupons″ to obtain a list of all the websites that provide coupons and discount codes for Papa Murphy products.
Can you freeze Papa Murphy’s pizza?
Freezing Papa Murphy’s pizzas is a fantastic option if you want to eat them at a later date. You may also store them in the refrigerator.
Is it safe to eat a thawed pizza?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to consume a thawed pizza, but you should avoid doing it on a regular basis.
How long can you keep an uncooked pizza outside the refrigerator?
An uncooked pizza may be left outside for at least 30 minutes before it becomes soggy. The maximum amount of time you may let it to sit is two hours.
Does Papa Murphy’s offer price match up to others?
For at least 30 minutes, an uncooked pizza can be left outdoors. There is a two-hour limit on how long you may let it sit.
Does Papa Murphy allow coupon stacking?
Papa Murphy’s does not allow customers to stack coupons.
Follow the company on social media to learn about daily limited-edition specials, 25 percent off coupons, and a slew of other excellent bargains and promotions.You may also visit the restaurant’s website to see what specials and discounts are now available, as well as what discounts are expected at Papa Murphy’s for seniors in 2022.Senior adults can receive discounts ranging from 20 percent to 30 percent, and often even more, at Papa Murphy’s.
So get out there and savor delicious pizzas created with the freshest ingredients and the most delicious dough.There are a variety of pizza selections available, as well as a variety of dough variations.So, when are you planning on visiting Papa Murphy’s Restaurant?
What is the process for earning and viewing my rewards?By entering your phone number on the payment device in-store or registering into your account during online checkout, you may earn credit for each qualified visit.As your qualifying visits begin to mount, you will be able to redeem purchase-based incentives that are customized to you and your favorite products.
You can look forward to receiving free things, dollars off your order, or other special offers.Up to two eligible visits per day can be used to earn points toward purchase-based prizes.A minimum expenditure of $4 before taxes and discounts must be made on each of the three qualifying trips, which must be spaced out across three hours.
- Sign in to see your awards and to keep track of how many visits you have left before your next reward.
- What is the process for redeeming my reward?
- ONLINE REDEMPTION IS AVAILABLE Follow the procedures outlined below after logging into your account: 1.
- Select the things that you like to purchase and place them in your shopping basket.
2.2.Place an eligible reward item (for example, cookie dough) in your shopping basket.
- Proceed to the checkout page and select Papa Murphy’s MySLICE from the drop-down menu.
- To redeem your prize, simply click on the ″Apply″ button.
- Take pleasure in it!
REDEEM YOUR PRIZE IN-STORE Once you’ve entered your number into the payment device, the cashier will alert you of any available rewards and provide you with the opportunity to redeem them at that moment.(Please keep in mind that only one (1) prize can be applied per transaction.) The discount c