We pride ourselves on using 100% whole milk mozzarella cheese, fresh hand-cut veggies, and quality meats – all on our handmade crust. Every morning Casey’s team prepares our original, made-from-scratch pizza dough fresh for the day in each store’s kitchen. Available in all sizes. A lighter, thinner, and crispier pizza crust.
How long does it take to make a Casey’s pizza?
Pizzas, subs and sandwiches can all be ordered in store. It takes about 10 minutes for a pizza to go from the time the dough is stretched in the pan to bubbly golden cheese emerging from the oven. Subs get assembled in a matter of minutes.
Does Casey’s make their own pizza dough?
According to Larijani, it is about the ingredients. Larijani, “to Casey’s, the key ingredients to a great pizza are made-from-scratch dough, real whole-milk mozzarella cheese, hand-cut veggies and quality meats. We want just the right amount of each ingredient for the best pizza.
Does Casey’s have any pizza specials?
2 Large Single Topping Pizzas $9.99 Each
Pepperoni, Sausage, Cheese, or your favorite! Don’t miss your SHOT on this incredible savings!
How many slices are in a large Casey’s pizza?
Large pizzas are 14 inches in diameter and will offer approximately 10 slices.
Can you freeze Casey’s pizza?
We have good news: you can freeze leftover pizza knowing it will maintain its taste and texture! Pizza can be stored in a freezer for up to two months, which is a pretty decent amount of time.
How is Casey’s pizza made?
The Pizza. For more than 35 years, we’ve been perfecting our famous handmade pizza. With made-from-scratch dough, real mozzarella cheese, fresh veggies and quality meats, our pizza is crafted in-stores and baked fresh morning to night.
What cheese does Casey’s pizza use?
Our Cheese Pizza starts with classic marinara sauce and is topped with real mozzarella cheese.
How do you reheat Casey’s pizza?
Reheat Pizza in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Place the pizza on a piece of foil and put it directly on the rack for even heating on the top and bottom. Alternatively, preheat a sheet pan as the oven heats up for a crisp crust.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until warmed through and the cheese is melted.
How do I get a free pizza from Casey’s?
You can take however long you need to collect 10 pizza box tops with your Casey’s account. But once you do get 10, you will get a free large pizza added to your account. Then after you’ve earned that free pizza, you will have 60 days to use it.
What is a party Brookie at Casey’s?
About This Item. The Party Brookie is a golden chocolate chip cookie topped with moist fudge brownie and baked to perfection. We finish this treat with rainbow sprinkles and the nostalgic crunch of M&M’s®. This tray contains 16 bites. This is a great way to show appreciation for a job well done.
Did Casey’s buy pilot?
Ankeny-based Casey’s General Stores completes purchase of 40 Pilot convenience stores in Kentucky and Tennessee. ANKENY, Iowa (AP) —Iowa-based gas station and convenience store chain Casey’s General Stores Inc. completed the purchase of 40 stores from Knoxville, Tennessee-based Pilot Corp. for $220 million.
How many pizzas do I need for 50 adults?
50 People = 19 Pizzas.
Is a large pizza a better deal?
Order a large pizza rather than two small ones
If you aren’t fussy about the toppings on your pizza, ordering a large pizza is a better deal. An expert pointed out that an 18-inch pie has more surface area than two 12-inch pies. So you will be getting more food for less money!
How many 18 inch pizzas do I need?
An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people. An 18″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 6-7 people.
Casey’s now being sued over wages paid to pizza-delivery drivers
- A second case has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of Iowa, alleging that pizza delivery drivers in the state are being underpaid.
- An Iowa delivery driver who worked for Domino’s Pizza was recently accused of making 35 cents an hour in effect because the firm did not appropriately compensate the drivers for using their own vehicles, according to a complaint filed recently.
- Casey’s General Store is the target of the latest case.
- In contrast to Domino’s, the complaint claims, Casey’s pays its drivers a fixed fee of $2 every delivery, rather than a percentage of the total order.
Casey’s is accused of failing to keep track of drivers’ real vehicle expenditures or making any attempt to pay drivers for petrol and other particular expenses associated with the usage of their automobiles, according to reports.Casey’s drivers are being underpaid at a rate of 23 cents per mile, according to the lawsuit, which is calculated on the basis of $2 payments for delivery trips that typically cover six miles or less each trip.According to the lawsuit, the payout is equivalent to 33 cents per mile traveled, which is 23 cents less than the IRS normal mileage rate of 56 cents per mile traveled.Given an average of three six-mile deliveries per hour, the complaint contends that the Casey’s drivers are ″kicking back″ to their employer $4.14 per hour from their own wages (i.e., $1.38 per delivery multiplied by three deliveries per hour), according to the lawsuit.
This is because, according to the complaint, the drivers’ hourly pay is about equivalent to the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour, and as a result, the ″kickback″ has the effect of reducing the drivers’ net compensation by a large amount below the minimum wage.The case was filed on Thursday in U.S.District Court on behalf of Jolene Greever of Davis County, who has worked as a Casey’s delivery driver for the firm since 2019, as well as all other similarly situated workers of the corporation, according to the lawsuit.There has been no reaction from Casey’s to the case.To bring a lawsuit against Pizza Brake Inc., which operates as Domino’s Pizza across Iowa, Alexia Stevens, a former driver who worked for the firm for two years in North Liberty, has filed a lawsuit against the corporation.
That complaint was filed on Stevens’s behalf, as well as the behalf of all other drivers who have worked at Pizza Brake, which is owned by Stuart Bjerke of Ottumwa, Iowa.Specifically, Stevens claims that the company’s reimbursement rate for the usage of drivers’ own automobiles is so low that it decreases the employee’s net hourly salary to 35 cents an hour.It has been $7.25 per hour since July 2009 that the federal minimum wage is set.Stevens alleges she was paid $7.25 per hour plus 20 cents per mile for her work as a Domino’s delivery driver between 2019 and 2021, according to her allegations.Stevens claims he was shortchanged by 34 cents for every mile traveled when compared to the government mileage rate, according to the lawsuit.According to the lawsuit, because she made an average of two or more deliveries per hour, with each trip covering an average distance of ten miles, every hour she worked as a driver reduced her net income by approximately $6.90, resulting in a net hourly salary of around 35 cents an hour.
Plaintiffs in both the Casey’s complaint and the Domino’s lawsuit are seeking certification of ″collective action″ status under the federal Fair Labor Standards Act – which is equivalent to class-action status – as well as real damages for unpaid wages, interest, and lawyers’ costs.Suits in a similar vein have lately been brought in various parts of the country, including the states of New Jersey, New York, and the state of Washington.The defendants in the two Iowa complaints have not yet responded to the lawsuits, according to court records.
- Bjerke has declined to comment on the Domino’s situation.
- – All of our stories are licensed under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license, which allows them to be published online or in print.
- We ask that you only alter for style or to reduce the text, that you provide full acknowledgment, and that you link back to our website.
- Please refer to our republishing standards for information on how to utilize photographs and graphics.
Haven’t been to a Casey’s General Store yet? Here are 7 things you need to know
- We are all familiar with the names of the pizza franchises that have the greatest number of locations in the United States: Pizza Hut, Domino’s, Little Caesars Pizza, Papa John’s, and Casey’s General Store.
- True enough, if each of Casey’s convenience stores providing made-to-order pizza were considered a restaurant, the Iowa-based company would be ranked sixth in terms of revenue.
- While Casey’s Pizza makes national news from time to time, the company is really the fourth biggest convenience store chain in the United States, with 46 locations in Wisconsin.
- The firm, founded in Ankeny, Iowa, is continuing its expansion into Wisconsin, with recent store openings in Oshkosh, Menasha, and Wautoma among the new locations.
Casey’s has opened 36 new shops in Wisconsin since 2016, and the company will add to that total on Friday when the company’s newest location in Blue Mounds opens.If there isn’t a Casey’s in your town yet, but you happen to run across one while traveling across Wisconsin or a neighboring state over the holidays, here are seven things you should know about the convenience store.
It’s a Midwestern, small town thing
- Despite the fact that there are over 2,100 Casey’s locations in 16 Midwest states, not every store sells pizza and other hot dishes such as bakery items, sandwiches, and other hot foods.
- Casey’s first store opened its doors in Boone, Iowa, in 1968.
- The following store opened in Waukee, Iowa, a town with a population of 1,500 people.
- This was the third location.
The publically listed company’s business strategy still places a strong emphasis on thriving in small communities.Today, more than half of Casey’s stores are located in towns and cities with populations of less than 5,000 inhabitants.Only around a tenth of the sites are in cities with populations greater than 20,000 people.
Pizza makes Casey’s famous beyond its regional borders
- When it comes to the top convenience shops providing the tastiest cuisine, Food & Wine rates Casey’s sixth (out of 22) on their list.
- In 2018, the magazine also published an article praising Casey’s Pizza, which was also published in 2018.
- if you’re thinking to yourself, ″Can gas station pizza really be that good?″ That’s an excellent question.
- In a convenience shop, we’ve all seen the triangular boxes under heat lamps and wondered whether they’d been sitting there for any longer than that lonely hot dog whirling on the roller grill.
Each location’s pizza is prepared to order.The dough is stretched to a Midwestern style or hand-tossed thickness, depending on whether it is prepared in-store that day.The sauce has a good combination of sweet and spicy flavors.The cheese is melted and mushy.
On top of the classics (pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, and so on), you’ll find a slew of unique alternatives, like mac & cheese, barbequed beef, and tacos, among others.Start with a cheese sauce or sausage gravy foundation, then top with cheese, scrambled eggs, and your choice of meat (yes, that includes bacon) and vegetables to make a breakfast pizza.
Doughnuts, bakery and coffee
- Bakers arrive as early as 4 a.m.
- in order to fill the pastry case According to Katie Petru, communications director for the firm, the original cake doughnut is prepared from scratch at virtually all of their locations.
- Doughnuts are also iced by hand, while cookies, turnovers, raspberry cheese flips, and cinnamon rolls are baked fresh in the store every morning.
- A churro doughnut, a twisting ring coated with cinnamon sugar and topped with a vanilla glaze drizzle, has also been added to the display.
Sub sandwiches are made to order
- Using a sub-shop-style assembly line with bins storing meats, cheeses, and vegetables, sandwiches are assembled to order.
- Casey’s has the standard menu selections.
- White and whole wheat breads are available.
- Tomatoes, lettuce, onions, pickles, and five additional vegetables are included in this package.
Five different cheeses, ranging from American to Swiss.(Yes, pepper jack is included in this category.) There are fifteen different subs to choose from, including turkey club, meatball, and Italian.The situation is not without flaws, though.For the bread, try a zingy Parmesan or a jalapeno cheddar.
For the meat, use either barbecue beef or barbecue chicken.Furthermore, a rotating selection of limited-edition sandwiches, such as pastrami on a pretzel bun, are available.
Multiple restaurant foods in one stop
- In addition to the subs, there is a sausage sandwich made with mild or hot sausage, marinara sauce, and mozzarella cheese, and served on a toasted hoagie bread with a side of fries.
- In addition, a breaded pork sandwich served on a heated hamburger bun is available.
- Burgers, sandwiches, and salads are among the other options on the menu.
- Listed below are many video boards that detail all of the selections, which include sides such as cheesy breadsticks, chicken tenders, and potato wedges.
The bottom line is that everyone in a group with a variety of preferences will be able to find what they are searching for.
When in doubt start with the favorites
According to Petru, the Italian sub, cake and glazed doughnuts, as well as pepperoni pizza, are among the most popular dishes served at Casey’s. The morning pizzas and taco pizzas, on the other hand, have a dedicated following. It is important not to neglect the sugar cookie, according to Petru, since ″the recipe incorporates the ideal hint of lemon.″
Hours, ordering, and prices
- Hours of operation and amenities vary from place to location.
- Because Casey’s is a convenience store, there will be coolers stocked with bottled water, soft drinks, and other beverages, as well as packaged items such as chips, candies, and meal bars, in each location.
- Pizza, sandwiches, a bakery, and soft serve ice cream are some of the food options available at each site.
- Pizzas, subs, and sandwiches may all be bought from the counter in the restaurant.
From the moment the dough is stretched in the pan until the time the pizza is topped with bubbling golden cheese and removed from the oven, it takes around 10 minutes.Substitutes may be put together in a couple of minutes.If you don’t want to wait, pizza slices and hot sandwiches are frequently available for takeout if the wait is too long.Sandwiches, wraps, and salads are available in a cooler that has been pre-made and is ready to eat.
Orders can also be ordered ahead of time using the Casey’s app or the company’s website if necessary.Both the app and the website will inform you about the facilities that are accessible at each location.Sandwiches are often priced between $4 and $7, while full pizzas are typically priced between $10 and $16.In any case, Casey’s is no stranger to offering offers, specials, and other promotions, so there’s a strong chance you’ll be able to get a decent price on food at any point throughout the year.Higgins Enjoys It: Kohler Chocolates takes trail mix to the next level as a Christmas delight.
In the words of Higgins Eat It: Hukki summer sausage is much more than a gorgeous piece of meat.More: 14 brand-new Christmas cookie recipes to satisfy your seasonal sweet desire.Daniel Phiggin can be reached at (920) 996-7214 or [email protected] keep up with him, follow him on Twitter and Instagram at @HigginsEats, as well as on LinkedIn at util-module-path=″elements/media″ provider-name=″″> PROMOTE AND SUPPORT LOCAL JOURNALISM This coverage is made possible thanks to the support of our subscribers.Subscribe to a USA Now NETWORK-Wisconsin site today and help support local journalism by taking advantage of one of our great offers.
If you haven’t had Casey’s General Stores Pizza, it is time to discover this cult favorite pizza.
- Pizza is more than simply a beloved cuisine for many people, and Casey’s General Stores Pizza has a devoted following of customers who long for the taste of freshly cooked pizza.
- While some people may be skeptical of pizza purchased from a convenience store rather than a restaurant, there are a few crucial factors that contribute to this pizza being one of the most popular in the country.
- Will you be persuaded to try a piece of pizza?
- Pizza is a topic that may generate a lot of discussion.
Even while some people refer to the Chicago Deep dish pizza as a casserole and others scoff at the thought of folding a pie, pizza preferences are quite diverse.Finding a medium ground on anything from favorite toppings to crust preferences to even the way a pizza is sliced may be more challenging than not spilling your pizza on your tee shirt.Even yet, everyone can agree that a fantastic pizza is worth the effort of traveling a long distance for.However, while it is not the chicken sandwich wars, just ordering a pizza from any establishment is not something that is done on a regular basis.
Despite the fact that a pizza offer may encourage individuals to try something new, the majority of pizza enthusiasts are loyal to a single restaurant.Many individuals have come to rely on Casey’s General Stores pizza as their go-to pizza source.Despite the fact that the brand is the fifth most popular pizza company in the United States, the secret is out on this pizza.More and more folks are making it a point to stop in for a fill-up and a piece of pizza.It only goes to demonstrate that the most essential thing is to make a delicious pizza.
In a recent interview, Farrokh Larijani, Senior Manager of Menu Strategy and Product Development at Casey’s General Stores, shared his thoughts on the future of retailing.Even as more people get aware with Casey’s General Stores pizza, they are curious as to why this particular pizza has such a devoted following.According to Larijani, it all boils down to the components.In the words of Larijani, ″for Casey’s, the most important elements in a superb pizza are homemade dough, authentic whole-milk mozzarella cheese, hand-cut vegetables, and premium meats.″ Each ingredient should be used in exactly the precise proportions to make the greatest pizza possible.And we’re never stingy with the amount of cheese we smother our pizzas with.″ As delicious and comfortable as the cheese makes each bite, pizza is more than simply a huge mouthful of gooey cheese-filled bliss; without the crust, a pizza is nothing but a piece of fried dough.Casey’s pizza is distinguished by its use of freshly baked crust.
″A good pizza is built on a foundation of fresh, made-from-scratch dough,″ Larijani explained.If the crust of a pizza isn’t quite perfect, it’s best to chuck it aside.In order to create a warm, thin, and chewy crust on every pie, Casey’s employs a time-tested formula that flawlessly balances the flavors of each ingredient.″ Picture of a pizza from Casey’s General Stores, courtesy of Casey’s General Stores While paying close attention to all of the ingredients’ nuances is vital, the business must also assure consistency throughout all of its locations to be successful.
- Consumers want to be able to put their faith in the fact that the pizza they buy in one place will be the same as the pizza they buy in another location 100 miles away.
- ″With more than 2,200 outlets in 16 states, consistency is essential to keeping our devoted pizza customers happy,″ says Larijani.
- Every kitchen crew member learns the art of pizza making craftsmanship, which includes everything from rising the dough to boxing the final pie.
- This ensures that the pizza quality and service is consistent throughout the company’s locations.″ Casey’s believes that the art of pizza creation is essential in influencing people’s perceptions.
- It might be more difficult to dispel myths than it is to make a good crust for a frozen pizza.
- Still, the evidence is in the eating, and Casey’s is no exception.
- Despite the fact that it is not a blind tasting test, the first bite can lead to a lifelong love of pizza.
- It dawns on customers once they understand our pizza and its toppings, along with our other culinary items, are created to order with high quality, fresh ingredients that they aren’t consuming ″gas station pizza,″ according to Larijani.
- The cuisine is of restaurant quality, yet it is purchased from a convenience shop.″ After overcoming the perception barrier, Casey’s General Stores understands that it must stay up with the demands of its pizza competitors.
- While some firms may choose to partner with celebrities for endorsements or advertising, Casey’s is looking to capitalize on larger culinary trends.
- For example, breakfast has risen to become a popular meal trend in recent years.
- Consumers have been thrilled by Casey’s breakfast pizza, and they have continued to purchase it.
- In some respects, they were ahead of the curve when it came to eating trends.
″Casey’s breakfast pizza is a well-known staple at the restaurant and the buzz of the Midwest,″ Larijani remarked.Breakfast pizza has been a popular option for us since 2001, when we first introduced it to our customers.For those who wake up with a morning appetite, visitors may pick from three different breakfast pizza options: sausage, bacon, and vegetable.All three options are stuffed with scrambled eggs, shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese, with your choice of cheese sauce or sausage gravy on the side.
In addition to our morning pizza (also called asbizza), our taco pizza has been a popular trend varietal in recent years.Our staff is constantly keeping up with the current cuisine trends and developing innovative methods to incorporate them into our pies.″ The culinary trend analysis that goes into anything from morning pizzas to taco pizzas can be found in every one of those products.Casey’s pizza has offered a number of limited-edition pizza tastes during the course of its history.Even yet, the flavor preferences of the consumers will always be taken into consideration.Of course, everyone has a favorite pizza that they like above the others.The simplicity of the pizza is important to Larijani.
″I try to keep my pizza simple, with no more than one or two toppings at a time; this allows the dough to remain crispy.″ If I’m cooking with beef, I’ll add fresh mushrooms to give it a little more umami flavor.A simple pepperoni pizza with a thin and chewy crust is what I reach for the vast majority of the time.Casey’s General Stores pizza is available in a variety of flavors, whether you desire something basic or something daring, or something in between.The finest pizzas are sometimes the ones that are hiding in plain sight.
What’s your favorite type of pizza to eat?Do you have a pizza-making secret you’d want to share with the world?
How Many Pizzas Do I Need? What To Order For Your Next Pizza Party
- Pizza is served boiling hot and hearty, and it has the ability to bring people together with a single mouthful of crispy, cheesy perfection.
- Pizza is a popular dish to serve for every occasion, no matter how you slice it.
- Pizza night is a special occasion, and you don’t want to get caught short with your pies.
- For your convenience, we’ve put up the following chart to assist you in determining how many pizzas you should purchase to satiate the hunger of your family and friends.
Start With the Basics
- Before you go into the specifics, you need consider the following fundamentals: What is the estimated number of persons you will be serving?
- How many adults and children are going to be eating pizza tonight?
- Is pizza the only thing you’ll be offering, or will there be other dishes as well?
- Do you want to send a few slices home with visitors, or do you want to make enough for yourself and some friends?
Once you’ve figured out the answers to these questions, you can start delving into the delectable details while calculating how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase.
Figure Out the Slices Per Size
- The size of the pizza you purchase will impact the number of slices that may be expected to be served by each pie: Small pizzas are typically between 8 and 10 inches in diameter and generate around six pieces each pie.
- Typically, medium-sized pizzas are 12 inches in diameter and provide around eight pieces.
- Approximately 10 slices will be provided by large pizzas, which are 14 inches in diameter.
- In the United States, extra-large pizzas are 16 to 18 inches in diameter and will serve at least 12 people.
Please call ahead of time to confirm the quantity of slices per size for your pizzas before you place your order.
Don’t Underestimate Appetites
- Obviously, if Uncle Joe can finish half of a medium-sized pizza and still be hungry, you know that a single pie will not suffice for your gathering.
- Despite the fact that it might be difficult to predict how many slices individuals will consume, it is important not to underestimate anyone’s appetite.
- When calculating the number of pizzas to order, three slices per adult and two slices each child is a decent starting point from which to build your estimate.
- If you know ahead of time that you will have visitors with large appetites for pizza, plan on one or two extra pieces per person just to be on the safe side.
If your pizzas will be smaller in size or have a very thin crust, make sure to allow for an additional slice per person in your calculations.The following is an alternative method of calculating the number of pizzas you’ll need, based on a medium pizza size (eight slices) as an example:
- Make a calculation based on the number of guests you’ll be feeding and multiply the amount of slices per adult or two slices per youngster
- This quantity should be multiplied by the number of slices you may anticipate to obtain from the pizza size you’ve chosen.
For example, if you’re feeding five adults who will each have three slices of pizza, you’ll need to purchase two medium pizzas based on the above method.
Consider the Occasion
- It’s critical to consider the time of day as well as the meal itself when planning your menu.
- If you’re planning a pizza-only lunch for two to four individuals, one big pizza should be sufficient for the occasion.
- When putting up a Sunday sports day spread of chips, dips, wings, and other finger foods to serve eight people, you may want to consider ordering two, three, or four pizzas to fill out your spread, especially if the event is going to linger for a lengthy period of time.
- Pizza and children’s parties go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Pizzas in the medium size range are ideal for this sort of gathering.Rather than the typical eight slices per pizza, request that your medium pizzas be cut into 10 pieces when you place your order.However, even if you’re focused on providing food for kids, some parents may want a slice or two while they’re picking up and dropping off their children.
Top Off Your Planning With Toppings
- Nobody likes to get into a squabble about pizza toppings. Pizza toppings, on the other hand, continue to be a topic of contention among pizza purists. According to a YouGov study conducted in 2019, pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping among 52 percent of Americans, with sausage coming in at number three on the list at 34 percent and mushrooms coming in at number three at 31 percent. Bacon and plain cheese were only two of the top three choices among the 20 percent of pizza eaters who took part in the poll. Before placing your order for pizza, gather your family’s input on their preferred toppings in order to prevent a pizza-fighting situation. If all you have to deal with is simple cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and peppers to serve three people, then one pizza should be more than enough space to do the job. Consider the following example: one large pizza might be divided into three thirds basic cheese, one-third pepperoni, and one-third sausage and peppers. Don’t forget about the people who enjoy simple cheese pizzas. You should save around one-third to one-half of your pizzas as basic cheese if you’re buying numerous pizzas for your gathering. Pequod’s also provides a delicious selection of vegetarian pizzas to choose from. Keep the following considerations in mind while choosing your pizza toppings: When making specialty pizzas with a mixture or range of toppings, it is vital to know the toppings your guests love before you begin. If you’re unsure, don’t be hesitant to ask for clarification. In any other case, you may find yourself with a lot of leftovers.
- The addition of additional toppings, such as more than two toppings per pizza, will result in a somewhat thicker pizza than the same pizza with a single topping. Extra toppings on your pizza, when combined with speciality or thicker crusts, will give each slice more bulk than a thin-crust pizza with a single topping.
Know How to Place Your Order for a Group
- Parties and family get-togethers with a dozen or more guests necessitate the following specific considerations: Choose the biggest pizza size that is available: Despite the fact that an extra-large pizza will be more expensive than a medium pizza, the cost per slice will be less expensive than pizzas of a smaller diameter. Your order’s overall price will be lower as a consequence of this reduction.
- To prepare for expected leftovers, gather the following ingredients:
- Consider how many visitors may ask for a piece or two to take home with them once they have finished their meal. After all, pizza tastes just as good the next day as it does the day after that – even for breakfast. When placing your order, round up to the next dollar and request an additional pie.
- Another word of caution: it takes time to create the perfect pizza for your visitors.
- The fact that you’ve ordered in advance of your party provides the opportunity for your preferred delivery crew to have the time they need to cook your pizzas just the way you want them.
- Is it still unclear how many pizzas you should order?
- You may just place an order from Pequod’s Pizza the next time you’re hosting a meeting in the Chicago or Morton Grove areas, and we’ll work with you to determine exactly what you want.
We Have Amazing News: You Can Freeze Leftover Pizza For a Long Time
- It’s true that leftover pizza is a necessary part of life at certain points in time: after a night of drinking, if you don’t feel like cooking, or when you’re feeling sad and simply want comfort food.
- In addition to the long-running (and impassioned) dispute over whether or not leftover pizza tastes better than fresh pizza, there is also some controversy about how long leftover pizza may be kept in the refrigerator or freezer.
- If you’re of the leftovers-taste-better school of thought and find yourself with an excess of pizza slices (which is fantastic for you; I, on the other hand, seldom have that kind of self-control), you might be wondering whether or not you can freeze pizza for later consumption.
- While frozen pizzas have their own department at grocery shops, what about pizza that has already been prepared and heated?
Fortunately, you can freeze leftover pizza and be confident that it will retain its flavor and texture!It is possible to preserve pizza in the freezer for up to two months, which is a reasonable period of time.When you find yourself with a whole box of untouched pizza, please do not simply move the box into a freezer shelf and call it good for the day.No matter how many slices you have, you’ll need to store them in an airtight container to minimize freezer burn and freezer burnt food.
To further safeguard the leftovers, it is recommended that they are wrapped securely in plastic wrap before being placed on top of a layer of tinfoil.The quality of the food will deteriorate the longer it is kept in the freezer, so be cautious of how long you keep it there for.Once your pizza has thawed, we recommend that you top it with a little additional fresh cheese before placing it in the oven or microwave to finish cooking it off!
Cold Slices No More! The Top 3 Ways to Reheat Pizza—Ranked
- You’ll need to reheat leftover pizza in order to make it taste virtually as nice as it did when the pie was freshly baked.
- When it comes to reheating cold pizza, you may use the oven, stovetop, or microwave, but the method you use will depend on how much pizza you have left over and how soon you want to consume it.
- A solution exists for every situation, however some approaches are more effective than others.
Watch Now: The Absolute Best Ways to Reheat Pizza
Reheat Pizza in the Oven
- Reheating day-old pizza in the oven is the most effective method.
- Everything about it will taste almost precisely the same as it did the night before: warm, with a wonderfully crispy crust, melting cheese, and sizzling pepperoni on top.
- The disadvantage is that it will heat up your kitchen, which you may not want to do during the summer, and it will take longer to cook than the stovetop or microwave technique, which is not ideal.
- It can also be inefficient to heat an entire oven for the purpose of baking a single pizza slice.
However, the efficiency rises as the number of slices you have to heat up grows.If you wish to reheat half or more of a pizza at a time, the oven is the most efficient method of cooking.If you only need to heat a single slice or two of bread, a toaster oven will suffice if you have access to one.Nik Sharma, a former food scientist who went on to write a cookbook, like to use this strategy.
″I use a toaster oven when I only need to cook up a slice of bread and don’t want to heat up the entire oven.″ Because infrared heat is used in the toaster oven, the process is expedited, and you get a beautiful texture that is crisp and not soggy.″ To reheat pizza in the oven, simply follow these steps:
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes
- place the pizza on a sheet of aluminum foil and place it straight on the rack to ensure uniform cooking on both the top and bottom. Alternatively, prepare a sheet pan while the oven is preheating to ensure a crisp crust on the baked goods. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the pizza is warmed through and the cheese has melted, on a hot skillet with a little oil. If you like your pizza to be crispier, bake it for a longer period of time. It is important to note that if you are using a toaster oven, you will only need to cook the slice for 3 to 4 minutes.
If you like a softer crust, lay the pizza on a sheet pan that has not been prepared before placing it in the preheated oven. You can also use a pizza stone, but these take a long time to heat up, and the wait may not be worth it if you’re only making a few of slices of pizza.
Reheat Pizza on the Stovetop
- A pan on the stovetop is an excellent way for reheating pizza, especially if you only need one or two slices and don’t want to bother with preheating the oven.
- When done this manner, the bottom crust preserves its crispiness while melting the cheese and heating the toppings to a warm temperature throughout the pie.
- When it comes to reheating pizza in a skillet, there is a technique.
- By adding a small amount of water to the pan and covering it, you’re essentially constructing a steamer that will guarantee that the toppings are also heated.
- Heat the skillet over medium heat until it is hot.
- Cook the pizza slices for a couple of minutes, uncovered, until they are crispy.
- Several droplets of water should be placed on the side of the pan (not on the pizza)
- Cover the pan with a lid and continue to cook the pizza for a few more minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pie is warm throughout.
However, a cast-iron skillet is ideal for this because it does not require much time to heat up. You may also use a stainless steel skillet, which is also good.
Reheat Pizza in the Microwave
- The microwave might be a convenient way to heat pizza quickly, but it can also leave much to be desired.
- Because of the sogginess of the pie itself, by the time you get around to eating the crust, it’s rock hard and nearly inedible.
- According to food scientist Nick Sharma, the explanation for this is due to the way microwaves actually function.
- In a microwave, the waves emitted by the device are absorbed by water molecules.
Heating occurs as a result of the vibrating of the water molecules when they absorb the energy from the sun.As a result of the increased energy absorption by the water molecules, Sharma explains, they begin to evaporate more quickly.When food is cooked in the microwave, it heats it from the inside out, and when the water molecules in the sauce are heated and evaporated, they steam the pizza, resulting in a soggy piece.Because the crust piece does not have any sauce on it, the evaporation takes its toll and the crust loses most of its moisture, resulting in a crust that is rock hard.
When using an oven, you won’t have this problem since it uses infrared heat to cook food from the outside in, heating up your toppings while also cooking the starch, protein, and water molecules uniformly.So, what’s the answer to this problem?Don’t try to reheat your pizza in the microwave, for starters.However, if you don’t have a choice, try this workaround: 1) Microwave the pizza slice on a dish for about 30 seconds.2) Next to it, set a mug or cup of water that can be heated in the microwave.
This acts as a type of decoy, absorbing part of the microwave energy and allowing the pizza to heat up little more evenly, allowing the cheese to re-melt before the crust loses all of its moisture.In a microwave-safe bowl, heat on high for 30 to 45 seconds, checking on it frequently to see how it’s coming along.You won’t get the crispiness that comes with baking or cooking in a skillet, but at the very least you’ll have something edible on your hands..It’s worth noting that you may also partly cook pizza in the microwave before finishing it in the toaster oven for a crisper crust.Using this method in dorm and office kitchens when you don’t have access to an oven or cooktop may save you a lot of time and money.
Ankeny-based Casey’s General Stores completes purchase of 40 Pilot convenience stores in Kentucky and Tennessee
- ANKENY, Iowa (AP) — Ankeny, Iowa, is a little town with a big heart.
- Casey’s General Shops Inc., located in Iowa, has finalized the purchase of 40 stores from Pilot Corp., based in Knoxville, Tennessee, for $220 million.
- Pilot Corp.
- is a gas station and convenience store network.
According to a news release, Casey’s said that the deal had been completed as part of a three-year strategic strategy to open 345 additional locations around the country.With more than 2,400 locations around the country, the firm claims itself as the third-largest convenience store retailer in the United States.According to Casey’s, the acquisition will allow the company to expand its operations in Tennessee and Kentucky.The majority of the new locations are located in and around Knoxville, Tennessee.
Pilot Travel Centers truck stops are located in Nashville, Tennessee, and Middlesboro, Kentucky, and are branded as such.More: Casey’s General Stores, established in Ankeny, Iowa, continues its development with the acquisition of Circle K stores in Oklahoma.According to the Knoxville News Sentinel, the Haslam family, which has a majority stake in Pilot, aims to exit the convenience store sector while still operating a small number of travel centers in the state.Earlier this year, Warren Buffett’s business, Berkshire Hathaway, revealed plans to purchase a 38.6 percent stake in Pilot, with the possibility of increasing that stake to 80 percent by 2023.The Haslams will retain a 20 percent stake in the firm through 2023 and want to remain actively involved in the business.
Previously: As part of its ongoing expansion, Casey’s General Stores has acquired 40 more sites in Tennessee and Kentucky.According to a news release, the Pilot convenience stores were owned and operated separately from Pilot’s travel center and energy companies and were therefore not included in the Berkshire Hathaway deal, according to the announcement.The company acquired 49 Circle K shops in Oklahoma for $39 million earlier this year, while Buchannan Energy, the owner of Bucky’s Convenience Stores, purchased 88 locations for $580 million earlier this year.
Ordering for Adults vs. Kids
- For the most part, adults will consume approximately 3 slices and children approximately 2 slices of regular pizza when ordering a normal pie, according to conventional wisdom.
- When buying smaller-sized pies or thin-crust choices, multiply that estimate by four to get three slices per adult and three slices each child.
- If you’re ordering for your own family, you may fine-tune that amount by taking into account the eating patterns of the members of your home.
- Is it possible for your children to eat slice after slice of pizza, or do they prefer to eat only one?
Ordering for a Crowd
- If you’re placing an order for a big party, you may easily get the total number of visitors by multiplying the total number of guests by 3/8. This is due to the fact that each slice of pizza takes up one-eighth of the pie, and individuals typically have three pieces per meal. If you obtain a fraction, round it up to the next whole number. It’s always preferable to have leftovers than to keep someone in the dark about what you had for dinner. For larger gatherings, here’s a brief cheat sheet to refer to: In this case, 10 people = 4 pizzas, 15 people = 6 pizzas, 20 people = 8 pizzas, 30 people = 12, and 50 people = 19.
Interested in learning more? Take a look at our catering choices and private dinner arrangements!
- Our menu at Salerno’s is diverse and has something for everyone.
- If at all feasible, we recommend that you ask around to obtain a sense of everyone’s tastes and dietary requirements.
- Pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms are the three most popular pizza toppings in the United States – and it never hurts to order a plain cheese pizza for finicky eaters if you want to be safe.
- You may also request toppings on only half of the pizza in order to optimize the number of toppings you get overall.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you need assistance in identifying a solution that will satisfy all parties.
Eat Up with Salerno’s Pizza
Why not place your order for pizza for your upcoming event today? You already know how much pizza to order for your next event. In the event that you have a little leftover, warming pizza is simple. Place your order online in Bolingbrook, Chicago, Lyons, or Oak Park and have it delivered to your door.
2 Medium vs. Large Pizza: Which Is Bigger?
If you are a pizza enthusiast, you most likely already know the answer to this question. However, if you don’t eat pizza very often or don’t order it for delivery very often, you may want some assistance. Which option makes the most sense: two medium pizzas or one giant pizza?
Let’s get technical.
- According to mathematicians, purchasing one giant pizza is a better value than ordering two medium-sized pizzas at the same time. Interestingly, one 18-inch pizza has more food per serving than two 12-inch pizzas. Just to double-check, the following is the amount of slices per pizza depending on the size: Small pizzas are 8-10 inches in diameter and contain six slices
- medium pizzas are 12 inches in diameter and contain eight slices
- and large pizzas are 14 inches in diameter and contain ten pieces.
- 12 pieces of extra-large pizza (16-18 inches in diameter).
- A 12-inch medium pizza is normally divided into eight pieces and can serve three to four people depending on the size of the pie.
- When making a 14-inch or bigger pizza, the slices are normally chopped into eight or 10 pieces, and it feeds three to five people.
- A 16-inch extra-large pizza is sliced into six to twelve pieces and may serve five to six persons depending on the size of the pizza.
- When making an 18-inch extra-large pizza, it is customary to divide it into 6-12 pieces, which will feed six to seven people.
In reality, a 16-inch pizza has two and a half times the amount of food as a 10-inch pizza.Instead of paying around $20 on the larger pizza, you will spend approximately $32 on the smaller pizzas, which will cost you 70% more for the same quantity of pizza.When it comes to dinner, there’s nothing better than a good, hot slice of pizza.Game parties, sleepovers, and movie nights are all possibilities as well.
Pizza is provided as a snack for these events.Pizza enthusiasts are likely to have a typical pizza order memorized for their preferred pizza shop.However, there are other aspects of the situation that you may not have considered.
Pizza Ordering Hacks
Here are some guidelines to follow in order to ensure that you receive the most value for your money.
1. You can get extra sauce for free
While you will be charged for any additional toppings you want to include on your pizza, you will be given free extra sauce on your pie. Pizza establishments that have an app or a website will allow you to add it to your order without incurring any additional costs.
2. Order a meal deal, then freeze the other pizza
When ordering many pizzas from one of the big pizza chains, you may take advantage of running promotions that allow you to save money on your total order. If you have a small family, this method may not be feasible. But take advantage of this offer nevertheless, and freeze the second pizza for the next time you have a yearning for a slice of pizza.
3. Order a large pizza rather than two small ones
- If you aren’t picky about the toppings on your pizza, purchasing a big pizza is a more cost-effective alternative.
- An expert pointed out that an 18-inch pie has more surface area than two 12-inch pies, which is a significant difference in size.
- As a result, you will be able to buy more food for less money!
- As an alternative, if the large pie is a 16-inch pie, the two tiny pies will provide you with more food than the huge pie would.
Keep in mind that if the prices are identical, you should go with your gut.
4. Order extra seasonings
The spices are frequently placed on the ends of the crusts at pizza restaurants that season their crusts. However, instruct them to spread it evenly around the crust. The added taste will be a welcome addition.
5. Don’t forget to ask for grated cheese and red peppers
These packets are available for free distribution in some locations. Make sure you have all of the packets you’ll need to enhance the flavor of your pizza even more. Some establishments sell spice packets for.25 cents each, which may be used to make an Italian dressing later on if desired.
6. Order well-done pizza
According to some websites, you have the option of ordering your pizza with a ″normal bake″ or a ″well-done″ crust. For this reason, if you prefer your pizza to be extra crispy, order it well-done.
7. Join a rewards program
Points may be earned for any and all pizza purchases made. With every purchase, you may accumulate points toward a free pizza, regardless of how much or how little you spend on a particular visit.
8. Order extra pepperoncinis and more
One pizza company has a distinct advantage over the competition for one reason. Pepperoncinis are served on the side with each pizza order. An extra price will apply if you want to include more of these. Additionally, you may purchase different side dishes such as banana peppers or jalapenos, which are both delicious on a pizza!
9. Try spicing things up with garlic sauce
Garlic dipping cups are now available at the majority of pizza restaurants. Some varieties come with spicy dipping cups as well. However, a splash of spicy sauce to a standard cup will give it an extra kick of flavor.
10. Think beyond the box
The pizza served by the majority of the country’s main pizza businesses is well-known. However, for a change of pace, venture out and sample some of their other fantastic menu options. Some places serve delicious wings, lava cakes, and papadias, among other things.
11. Order an uncut pizza
If you happen to have a pizza cutter in your kitchen, you might want to order your pizza uncut. Many pizza experts believe that a pizza crust that has not been sliced does not become soggy. It could be worthwhile to give it a go.
12. Try different sauces
- The basic marinara sauce is usually a crowd pleaser since it is so versatile.
- However, there are more alternatives available from pizza businesses that you may not be aware of.
- Some contain garlic that is creamy in texture.
- Parmesan, buffalo sauce, barbecue, Alfredo sauce, and ranch dressing are some of the options.
Is it possible to have a whole ranch pizza?That does not sit well with this pizza enthusiast!
13. Try a different crust
- If you’ve decided to experiment with a different pizza sauce, why not experiment with a new pizza dough as well?
- For a change of pace, try a crust with filling within.
- Every cheese fan will discover a new favorite in the packed crust, which is certain to be a hit.
- If you’re used to ordering a deep dish, give hand-tossed a try.
If you’re used to thin crust pizza, try a deep dish instead.If you’re not sure how to order a pizza, you may watch this video to learn more.
Ordering pizza for a large group
- Here are some more suggestions to assist you in determining the appropriate size pizza for your party. How many people will be attending the meal?
- We’re curious about how many people and children will be attending.
- What will you be serving for dinner? Is pizza the only thing on the menu, or will there be other options?
- Are you planning on sending a few pieces home with the visitors, or do you want to make sure you have plenty for yourself?
- Take into consideration everyone’s hunger. Considering that Uncle John might easily consume half of a medium-sized pizza, you should be aware that one single pizza will not be sufficient for your party. While it is impossible to predict how many slices will be consumed, you do not want to overestimate the number of slices. When determining how many pizzas to order, a decent rule of thumb may be three slices for each adult and two slices for each youngster as a starting point from which to work. To be on the safe side, if you know ahead of time that there will be a lot of hungry people at your event, plan on one or two extra slices of pizza per person, just in case. Take into consideration the fact that you are ordering thin crust or that the pizzas are on the smaller side as well. Another method for estimating the number of pizzas you will require is as follows: As an example, I’ll use a medium-sized pizza with eight pieces as a basis. Multiply the number of people you will serve by three slices for each adult or two slices for each kid, depending on how many people you will serve.
- Afterwards, divide this figure by the number of slices you anticipate receiving from the pizza size you have ordered.
- As a result of this method, if you are feeding five adults each of whom will have three slices of pizza, you will need to purchase two medium pizzas.
- It’s also important to think about when time of day you’ll be eating the meal.
- You should be able to feed two to four people on one big pizza pie if you intend on having a pizza-only lunch.
- Consider ordering two, three, or four pizzas to finish out the menu for a Sunday sports day that will include chips, dips, wings, and a variety of other finger foods to serve eight people.
- This is especially true if the party is planned to linger all day.
To pizza purists, the toppings on a pizza are a subject of contention, and no one wants to get into a fight about whether to use anchovies or mushrooms on their pizza.Perhaps, in order to avoid pizza fights in your family, you might ask everyone to vote on their favorite pizza before placing your order.If all you have to work with is cheese, pepperoni, and sausage to serve three people, then one pizza should be more than enough to satisfy everyone.It’s also possible to divide a huge pizza into three sections: one-third plain pepperoni, one-third mozzarella, and one-third sausage.
Don’t forget about those who want a simple cheese pizza with no toppings.When purchasing numerous pizzas for your group, be sure to include them in your list of items.Cheese pizza is extremely popular among children.In order to accommodate big family gatherings and groups of twelve or more people, consider buying the largest size pizza that is available.The cost of an extra-large pizza will be more than the cost of a medium pizza, but the cost per slice will be lower than the cost of a smaller size pizza.
Because of this, the price of the complete order will be lower in the overall scheme of things.Make sure you order enough food to allow for planned leftovers.Do you think there’s anything better than a slice of cold pizza for breakfast the next morning?
How Many Pizzas To Buy Calculator
- In order to feed 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, or even 50 people (or more), how many pizzas should you order?
- In the event that you are arranging a party or attempting to feed a big number of people, the Pizza Calculator will assist you in determining how many pizzas to order in order to ensure that everyone is satisfied, and it will even recommend toppings.
- Given the fact that the typical American consumes 27 pounds of pizza each year (according to Pizza Market Place), offering pizza is always a popular meal option for parties.
- The following are some considerations to keep in mind when purchasing pizza for a big group of people (or you can simply jump to the calculator at the bottom of this page):
How Many Slices On A Pizza
- Generally speaking, a small (8-10′′) pizza has 6 slices on average.
- On a 12 inch pizza, there are eight pieces (medium) Large (14′′) pizza has 10 slices, and a medium pizza has 8 pieces.
- An extra-large (16-18′′) pizza has 12 slices, while a medium (16-18′′) pizza has 10.
- You should double-check the quantity of slices before placing your order because this will vary depending on the pizza provider.
How Much Pizza Do I Need to Order?
- A simple breakdown of how many pizzas you would need to order for your adult guests is provided below.
- All of these calculations are based on ordering medium pizzas with 8 slices.
- You may get a significantly better deal on big or extra-large pizzas if you purchase them in bulk, especially when using a coupon.
- Use the calculator at the bottom of this page to figure out how much you would need to order for various pizza sizes.
Additionally, you will receive ordering ideas for the kind of pizzas that you may like to purchase.How many medium pizzas do you need for 5 people?2 medium pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for ten people?
Four medium-sized pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for 12 people?5 medium-sized pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for 15 adults?6 medium pizzas, to be exact.
How many pizzas do you need for 17 people?7 medium pizzas, to be exact.There are 7 medium-sized pizzas needed to feed 18 people.How many medium pizzas do you need for 20 adults?8 medium pizzas.Approximately how many pizzas are needed for 25 people = 10 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 30 people?
12 medium pizzas, to be exact.How many medium pizzas do you need for 35 people?14 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 40 people?
- 15 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many medium pizzas do you need for 45 people?
- 17 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas do you need for 50 people?
- 19 medium-sized pizzas.
- A Medium 12″ inch Pizza has 113.10 square inches (at 8 slices, each slice consists of 14 square inches)
- A Large 14″ inch Pizza has 153.94 square inches (at 10 slices, each slice consists of 15 square inches)
- An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza has 201.06 square inches (at 12 slices, each slice consists of 16 square inches)
- An 18″ inch Pizza has 254.47 square inches (at 14 slices, each slice consists of 18 square inches (although these are often cut for 12 slices which would provide a whopping 21 square inches per slice)
Pizza Sizes In Inches (Small 10″ inch Pizza has 78.54 square inches (at 6 slices, each slice consists of 13 square inches)
How many slices per pizza size at Dominos Pizza and Pizza Hut:
- In most cases, a small 10′′ inch pizza is divided into six pieces and serves two to three people.
- Ordinarily, a medium 12-inch pizza is divided into eight pieces and serves three to four people.
- A large 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- a medium 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- A 16-inch extra-large pizza is often sliced into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people
- a 16-inch extra-large pizza is typically cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people.
- A pizza that is 18 inches in diameter is often sliced into 6 to 12 slices and serves 6-7 people.
Pizza Toppings Ordering Tips
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone, and most people will eat it if their primary favorite isn’t available. Order a third to a half of your pizzas as plain cheese or double cheese if you’re not sure what you’re looking for.
- Extra cheese, it is claimed, helps to keep pizzas warmer for longer periods of time (increasing the ″hold″ duration of the pizza). You can get more cheese if you need the pizzas to stay warm for a short period of time.
- 62 percent of consumers choose meat toppings on their pizza, with pepperoni accounting for 38 percent of chosen meat toppings and sausage accounting for 14 percent of preferred meat toppings, and mushrooms accounting for 11 percent of desired vegetable toppings.
- The most often requested pizza size is a 14-inch big pizza.
- Specialty pizzas with a vast variety/combination of toppings are best ordered if you are aware of the tastes of the people who will be there. Aside from that, they may not be as popular, particularly if there are fussy eaters present, leading to a large amount of leftovers (sometimes known as ″breakfast″)
- If you want thicker, speciality crusts or more toppings (more than 2), you may find that you need less pizza. These tend to be heavier and cause individuals to feel fuller more quickly
Should You Have A Pizza Bar?
- Based on the number of pizzas you require, the calculator will suggest different ordering choices for you.
- Instead of agonizing about the toppings to order for each pizza, you might want to consider having a pizza bar at your event instead.
- Pizza bars are popular for special occasions such as weddings, birthday parties, and other celebrations.
- If you are presenting an artisan pizza bar through a caterer, the apparent caveat to this rule is that you will not be able to choose the toppings.
Rather of ordering all of your pizzas with simply cheese, order them all with a choice of toppings so that your guests may construct their own masterpiece.At the end of the pizza bar table, place a toaster oven set to the broil setting so that customers may either heat up their pizza slices with the additional fixings or eat them as is.When it comes to the extra toppings, you may go all out or stick to the essentials.
Pizza Bar Toppings Ideas
|Red or Yellow Pepper Slices||Ham|
|Sliced red onion||Jalapenos|
|Sliced tomatoes||Feta Cheese|
|Green Peppers||Goat Cheese|
Pizza Ordering Tips
- Instead of picking up the pizzas personally, work with your pizza seller to have the pies delivered exactly when your guests are about to begin eating.
- They will package the pizzas in insulated bags in order to keep them as warm as possible throughout delivery.
- If you absolutely want to pick them up personally, bring alo