Pizza Hut Phone Number Calling Pizza Hut customer service faster by GetHuman 800-948-8488 Customer service Current Wait: 13 mins (13m avg) Hours: 24 hours, 7 days; best time to call: 8:15am Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up!
How many Pizza Hut restaurants are there in the world?
It provides pizza and other Italian-American dishes, including pasta, side dishes and desserts. The chain has 18,703 restaurants worldwide as of December 31, 2019, making it the world’s largest pizza chain in the number of locations.
What type of restaurant is Pizza Hut?
Yum! Brands Pizza Hut is an American multinational restaurant chain and international franchise founded in 1958 in Wichita, Kansas by Dan and Frank Carney. It provides pizza and other Italian-American dishes, including pasta, side dishes and desserts.
Does Pizza Hut have a red roof logo?
Work uniforms for employees were also refreshed. In 2017, Pizza Hut was listed by UK-based company Richtopia at number 24 in the list of 200 Most Influential Brands in the World. On June 25 and 27, 2019, it was reported that Pizza Hut was bringing back their logo and the red roof design that was used from 1976 until 1999.
How do you call Pizza Hut delivery?
To all Globe and Touch Mobile landline and mobile users, if you are encountering any difficulty in calling our new hotline, please call us through 0917-911-1111 or order online at www.pizzahut.com.ph to enjoy your favorite Pizza Hut cravings.
What is Pizza Hut’s number UK?
0330 123 0790 – Calls from UK landlines and mobiles will be charged at local rate.
What is Pizza Hut’s number in Australia?
After 25 years, Pizza Hut is to change its telephone number in a multi-million dollar move. The pizza franchise has held the 9481 1111 banner for a quarter of a decade. However it’s now changing to phone name 1300 PIZZA HUT, following in suit of rival pizza chain Dominos, who trade under the number 1300 DOMINOS.
How much is a pizza in the Philippines?
Pizza Hut Menu
|Cheese Supreme Pizza||₱499.00|
|Meat Lovers Pizza||₱529.00|
|Bacon Margherita Pizza||₱499.00|
|Hawaiian Supreme Pizza||₱499.00|
How do I track my order on Pizza Hut app?
About this article
- Open the Pizza Hut app.
- Place an order.
- Open the confirmation email.
- Tap Delivery tracker.
Does Pizza Hut give free pizza if late?
Order of 4 or more Pizzas qualifies as a bulk order is not eligible for service promise of ’30 minutes or free’. Pizza Hut accepts a maximum liability is Rs. 300 in the event of a late delivery for non-bulk orders. ’30 minutes or free’ promise is eligible till the first barrier point (security guard/reception etc.)
Does Pizza Hut take cash UK?
At the moment we are not accepting cash due to the government’s advice, this is in an effort to aid social distancing and keep both our customers and staff healthy.
How do I complain to Pizza Hut UK?
Pizza Hut (UK)
- Visit Customer Services.
- Call Customer Services on 0800 028 7034.
- Tweet Pizza Hut (UK)
What’s the difference between traditional and original Pan Pizza Hut?
‘The updated Original Pan Pizza is baked in a newly engineered pan, which perfects the golden-brown, crispy buttery crust, and is topped with a new blend of cheese and sauce to enhance the flavor and complement the chewy center.
When did Pizza Hut come to Australia?
1970: Pizza Hut was introduced to Australia.
How big is a Pizza Hut large pizza Australia?
Usually 8′ is personal size, 10′ is small, 12′ is medium, 14′ is large and 16′ is extra-large. NY Style pizzas are 18′ in diameter.
What size is Pizza Hut regular pizza?
Harry: The next size we have in the UK is the medium pizza. This one is 11 inches across. Joe: The large you also get in the hand-tossed, the pan, or the thin and crispy crust. This one: 14 inches.
How big is a regular Pizza Hut pizza?
Pizza Hut’s website states that Regular-sized pizzas are ‘Approx. 9′ (6 Slices)’.
What sizes are Pizza Hut pizzas?
Pizza Hut has three pizza sizes: small, medium, and large. The small pizza, also called the personal pizza, is great for a single serving.
Pizza Hut Phone Number
Currently, there is a 20-minute wait (15m avg) Hours: 24 hours a day, seven days a week; the ideal time to call is 8:15 a.m.Get advice that is tailored to your needs: Inform us of the problem so that we can route you to the appropriate representative, provide necessary recommendations, reminders, and follow-up!Get in touch with a real person as soon as possible: After it instructs you to get online, press 1 and then 2.
Reasons customers like you called recently
I’d want to have my Pizza Hut online account deleted.I require individual plastic bags for my purchase.Yes, I went to your country road restaurant and placed an order for pizza, and when I picked it up, I enlisted the help of a friend.Hello, and welcome to the afternoon.
- I work for American Woodmark, and I’m attempting to figure out how much it costs.
- A Pepperoni Pineapple Pan Crust Large Pizza with a Pan Crust was ordered earlier today for my Lun.
- In the past couple of weeks, I’ve ordered many pizzas from the Pizza Hut Bellevue Nebraska Galvin road store.
- I’d want to cancel an order.
I’ve just gotten out of the Pizza Hut in Geneva, Ala.The cashier was absolutely HORRIBLE.She didn’t stop rolling.Every time I try to input my giftcard CVV number, I receive an error message stating that I have provided an incorrect number.
- I’m not pleased!
- We are missing a portion of our order, and the pizza is burned and has very little topping on it.
- Are you going to charge me for making a phone call to Pizza Hut when they won’t answer?
- I’m just wondering whether the pizza hut in Emporia, Kansas, offers dine-in or take-out service.
Food that has been burned.I placed my order online.Ordering over the internet.The food that was brought was spoiled.
- I was at the pizza hut in Johnson City, Tennessee, which is the one we use all the time.
- But it was in February** that I was the first.
- See some of the most recent reasons people have called.
- Please assist me with my problem.
Customer Number 800-948-8488 – by the Numbers
800-948-8488 is the phone number to call.No call-back service is provided.A genuine person answers the phone when you call.YES, the department you’re phoning is correct.
- Customer Service is important to us.
- Call center hours are 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The best time to call is 8:15 a.m.
- Find your way through the phone maze to a person.
- After it instructs you to get online, press 1 and then 2.
Waiting time on averageCurrent waiting time Rank twenty-first (among phone numbers) Methods with a higher rank (in general)1Alternate methods contact information (phone, online) Communication’s overall effectiveness 63 percent of the population Help received was of high quality (88 percent).6,848 votes from customers The information was last updated on Friday, March 4, 2022, at 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
Pizza Hut’s Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
This is the greatest Pizza Hut phone number, as well as the current wait time on hold in real time, as well as techniques for jumping straight past those phone lines and getting right to a Pizza Hut representative.This phone number has been designated as Pizza Hut’s Best Phone Number because 19,488 consumers, like you, have used this contact information during the previous 18 months and provided feedback.Trouble With the App, Refund a Charge, Track a Delivery, Missing Delivery, Account Access, and other customer service concerns are some of the most common issues that the customer care team that answers calls to 800-948-8488 deals with on a regular basis.According to consumers, the Pizza Hut contact center into which you place your call employs personnel from New Jersey and Kansas and is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Pizza Hut has a total of one phone number to call.
- Due to the fact that it is not always apparent how to effectively communicate with Pizza Hut staff, we began accumulating this material, which was derived from ideas from the customer community.
- Please continue to share your thoughts and experiences so that we can continue to enhance this free service.
Contacting Pizza Hut – by phone or otherwise
While 800-948-8488 is the finest toll-free number to reach Pizza Hut, there are a total of two ways to get in touch with the company.In order to contact their customer care staff in the future, you should inform GetHuman about your problem and let us try to figure out the best approach to contact them or locate help for that specific issue.Customers seeking assistance via Online Help for Customer Service are the second most popular method, behind phoning for assistance.If you believe this information is incorrect or if you are aware of another method of contacting Pizza Hut, please let us know so that we can pass this information on to other consumers.
- In addition, if you want to compare all of the contact information we’ve gathered for Pizza Hut, you can do so by clicking here.
What is GetHuman’s Relationship to Pizza Hut?
In a nutshell, the two businesses are not affiliated.GetHuman is a community of customers that create free tools and exchange information with one another about companies like Pizza Hut.The GetHuman Phone, which allows you to contact a firm without having to wait on the phone while listening to their call technology music, is an example of such a product for major corporations.Take a look at our SafeLink Phone Number page for an example of those free calling methods and ideas that other customers have provided with us.
- Alternatively, you may visit the JetBlue Phone Number page.
- It is our hope that these shortcuts and applications can assist consumers like you (and ourselves!) in navigating the cluttered phone menus, long hold times, and uncertainty associated with customer support, particularly when dealing with larger firms such as SafeLink or JetBlue.
- And as long as you continue to spread the word about it among your friends and family, we will continue to do so.
Pizza Hut Contact Info
More Company Phone Numbers
Paying Too Much for Cable?
Want to speak with a live person right now who can help you compare TV, Internet, and phone bundles available in your region from various providers? Our service keeps track of the most competitive offers from the many service providers in your neighborhood. Toll-free number: 888-379-2546 Because our service is independent, we can compare plans from a wide range of suppliers.
What are the $5 deals at Pizza Hut?
- Pizza Hut provides a $5 ‘N Up Lineup that includes pizza, spaghetti, dessert, and beverages. Take advantage of a limited time offer to get the following menu items for as little as $5 each at participating locations: Pepperoni P’zone
- Double order of breadsticks
- Ultimate Hershey’s chocolate chip cookie
- Four-pack of 20-ounce beverages
- Cinnabon mini rolls
- Eight boneless wings — $6
- Tuscani pasta — $6
- Eight boneless wings — $6
Does Pizza Hut still have the $10 box?
While Pizza Hut’s Big Dinner Box is no longer available, the company has introduced a new, limited-time $10 Dinner Box to replace the void. On the Pizza Hut website, you may get more information about their products.
How much is a large 3 topping pizza at Pizza Hut?
At Pizza Hut, you can get a large 3-topping pizza for for $7.99!
How do I track my order from Pizza Hut India?
Customer access to the Pizza Hut Delivery Tracker is available through the Pizza Hut mobile app or website for all digital delivery customers. It is the first time in the national pizza business that consumers may choose to get text alerts for updates on their delivery progress without having to reload the app or web browser, according to the company.
What are the best pizza deals right now?
- Who is offering the finest pizza deals at the moment? Domino’s. In addition, Jet’s Pizza always offers the Mix & Match bargain, which means you may buy a variety of pizza, sides, spaghetti, and sandwiches for just $5.99 apiece
- Domino’s Pizza also has the Mix & Match deal. Pizza, wings, and salads are all available at Jet’s Pizza
- Little Caesars
- Papa John’s
- Papa Murphy’s
- and Pizza Hut
- and other participating restaurants.
Does Pizza Hut do 50% off?
Savings at Pizza Hut in the United Kingdom This will show you all of their current promotions, and you can often save between 20 percent and 50 percent off your order by taking advantage of them. Become a member of the Hut Rewards Program.
What is the taste maker pizza?
A great option for any size group, the Tastemaker allows customers to customize a big pizza by selecting any three toppings from a list of available options for just $10. It is one of Pizza Hut’s most value-packed offers on the menu.
How does Pizza Hut $5 work?
According to a company representative, Pizza Hut officially launched its new value menu, branded the $5 Lineup, at its outlets across the country on Wednesday. All you have to do is order at least two items from the menu, and each will cost you five dollars. Orders for the value menu can be placed for delivery, carryout, or dine-in service.
What is the Pizza Hut Detroit style pizza?
What is the Detroit – Style Pizza from Pizza Hut? Served on a rectangular deep-dish pizza pan, our Detroit-Style Pizza has an edge of crispy, cheesy crust, is stacked with toppings and cheese all of the way to the edge, and is completed with a premium chopped tomato sauce slathered on top.
How do I get a free 2020 pizza?
Obtaining Free Pizza in an Ethical Manner
- Participate in pizza incentive schemes
- Sign up for email rewards to receive a discount.
- Participate in local events and Meetup groups.
- Make a suggestion that your firm purchase pizza for the office.
- Making up a story about your order being incorrect
- Identifying flaws in reward-based applications
What is the best 3 topping pizza?
- The Top 3 Pizza Toppings for All Pizza Lovers Pepperoni, Sausage, and Mushrooms It comes as no surprise that pepperoni is the #1 item on the list, followed by sausage. The sweetness of Italian sausage or the spiciness of spicy sausage are two more popular choices that everyone can agree on.
What is a 3 topping pizza?
Pepperoni, onions, and green peppers are on this pizza. Paprika, bull meat, and goat cheese are among the ingredients.
Which pizza is best in taste?
Making the Five Most Iconic Pizzas of All Time: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Pizza Margherita is a classic Italian dish. Pepperoni Pizza is the mother of all pizzas, while Margherita is the queen of them all. We’d estimate that pepperoni is still the most popular pizza topping in America, followed by BBQ Chicken Pizza, Hawaiian Pizza, and Meat-Pizza. Lover’s
Which pizza is best in taste in India?
- In India, the top ten most popular pizza brands are as follows: Domino’s Pizza is a pizza delivery service. Domino’s Pizza is the best-selling pizza brand in India, and it is well-known for its flavor. It is also the largest pizza vendor in the world.
- Pizza Hut, Smokin’ Joe’s, Laziz Pizza, Oven Story Pizza, Pizza Corner, and Papa John’s Pizza are some of the options.
What type of pizza is healthiest?
If you want to cut back on calories and sodium, Kimberlain recommends opting for a thin crust rather than a thick crust or even loaded crust. According to the USDA, one slice of a small thin-crust pizza with no cheese has 141 calories and 282 milligrams of salt per slice.
Pizza Hut dumps Australia’s most recognised phone number
The Pizza Hut telephone number will be changed after 25 years as part of a multi-million dollar rebranding effort.For more than a quarter of a century, the 9481 1111 number has been associated with the pizza company.However, it is now changing its phone number to 1300 PIZZA HUT, following in the footsteps of rival pizza giant Domino’s, which operates under the number 1300 DOMINOS until recently.Several Pizza Hut franchisees, according to Angela Richards, the company’s marketing director, expressed skepticism about the company’s decision to modify the long-standing number.
- ″There was some cause for alarm.
- They recognize that it is a historical piece, but they also recognize what we will be able to do.″ Richards feels that the brand will benefit from the shift in the number of employees.
- ″With a brand as powerful as Pizza Hut’s, registering a phone number will allow us to capitalize on the strength of our brand name while also giving customers with an easy number to remember.″ Pizza Hut formerly operated under three separate telephone numbers; however, by consolidating them into a single national number, not only will it be easier to remember, but it will also allow consumers to place orders via text messaging.
- This change is expected to cost Pizza Hut more than $2 million, including marketing and changing the number on all boxes, flyers, and delivery cars to reflect the new numbering system.
- ″There is an element of cost, but there are tremendous savings in the long run,″ Richards explained.
The new number will be activated as of December 9, although the old number will continue to be in use until the quantity of calls declines.Domino’s decision to change its name to Pizza Hut earlier this year, according to Richards, had no effect on Pizza Hut’s choice to go with a phone number.
Pizza Hut Menu Philippines (2022) — Philippine Menus
Pizza Hut Philippines offers a wide variety of mouthwatering pizza choices on their menu. They also serve delectable pasta meals, poultry, sides, desserts, and other items on the menu. Here is the most recent Pizza Hut menu in the Philippines, along with prices:
Large Pan Pizza
|Super Supreme Pizza||₱529.00|
|Cheese Supreme Pizza||₱499.00|
|Meat Lovers Pizza||₱529.00|
|Bacon Margherita Pizza||₱499.00|
|Hawaiian Supreme Pizza||₱499.00|
|Bacon CheeseBurger Pizza||₱499.00|
|Pepperoni Supreme Pizza||₱499.00|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza||₱499.00|
|Bacon Lovers Pizza||₱459.00|
|Veggie Lovers Supreme Pizza||₱459.00|
|Cheese Lovers Pizza||₱459.00|
|Spaghetti Tomato And Herb||₱139.00|
|Spaghetti Creamy Bacon||₱139.00|
|1Pc Fried Chicken With Rice||₱139.00|
|1Pc Fried Chicken W/ Spaghetti||₱159.00|
|Ultimate Cheesy Bites Triple Pizza Treat||₱749.00|
|Ultimate Cheesy Bites Feast||₱1,299.00|
|Hot Deals Feast 999||₱999.00|
|Supreme Hot Deals 599||₱599.00|
|Supreme Hot Deals 699||₱699.00|
Pizza Hut has been offering wonderful pizzas to people all throughout the world for many decades, and they’ve been serving excellent pizzas to Filipinos for just as long as they have.It is critical for pizza restaurants to maintain their menus new and fascinating because there are so many of them in the Philippines.Otherwise, pizza enthusiasts would choose to visit one of their competitors instead.As a result, they are constantly upgrading and altering their menu to ensure that their consumers continue to return.
- Here are a few of the most recent photographs of their food selection: A variety of promotions are offered by Pizza Hut on a frequent basis to keep things fresh.
- From special combinations and cheap pizzas to double pizza and even triple pizza discounts, you’ll find a wide variety of promotions that will give you the most bang for your money possible.
- Keep an eye out for the coupon codes that they promote, as they might entitle you to freebies and substantial savings on your next order from the Pizza Hut restaurant menu.
- There are several promotions that are only available for delivery in the Philippines, such as the Piso Pizza Promo, which allows you to obtain an extra pizza for just PhP1 after ordering a big Pan Pizza.
- Another promotion is the Supreme Hot Deal, which includes a triple delight of the Hawaiian, Bacon Cheeseburger, and Supreme Pan Pizza for a terrific price.
Another promotion is the Hawaiian, Bacon Cheeseburger, and Supreme Pan Pizza.Would you want to be kept informed about future promotions?Register to get our newsletter.
Best Pizza on Pizza Hut Menu
With bacon, beef, ham, seasoned pork, pepperoni, and Italian sausage as toppings, the Meat Lovers Pizza is one of the most popular items on the Pizza Hut menu.If you’re looking for a pizza with an abundance of toppings, the Super Supreme is another popular option.It combines the meaty richness of beef, ham, seasoned pork, pepperoni, and Italian sausage with the zesty flavors of mushrooms, bell peppers, onions, and pineapples to create a pizza that’s both filling and delicious.The Hawaiian Supreme, with its two layers of ham and pineapple, lying atop an acidic tomato foundation and a generous amount of melted cheese, is one of the best-selling sandwiches.
- In addition, unique crusts may be added to any of the pizzas on the Pizza Hut menu for an additional fee.
- For example, you can choose the Cheese Stuffed Crust for an extra cheesy bite or the Sausage Stuffed Crust for an even more satisfying pizza experience.
- Also see Angel’s Pizza Menu and Prices for further information.
Pizza Hut Delivery Menu
You may call the Pizza Hut delivery service hotline by dialing (9) 11-1111 in Metro Manila and (11) 11111 in provincial locations.Another option is to utilize their website if your address can be located in the search field, or you may use the Grab app to check whether a branch is nearby and ready to take your order.Pizza Hut’s delivery service is speedy and dependable, with orders often arriving within an hour of being placed.If they arrive later than the stipulated arrival time, they will provide you with up to two pizzas in your order at no additional cost.
- You may also place an order from the Pizza Hut menu in advance; simply pick a delivery time that is suitable for you when placing your order.
- Orders for more than 18 items, on the other hand, must be ordered at least two hours in advance to provide the restaurant enough time to cook and serve the meal.
- If the total bill exceeds PhP5,000, a down payment of 50% of the entire bill will be needed to be made.
Do Other Filipinos Like Pizza Hut?
About Pizza Hut Philippines
In 1958, the brothers Dan and Frank Carney opened the first Pizza Hut location in Wichita, Kansas.Due to their commitment to using only the freshest ingredients for the Pizza Hut menu and cooking each pizza fresh to order, their little outlet quickly became a big success, and within 18 months, they had six restaurants up and operating.The company would develop dramatically over the next few decades, extending throughout the United States and eventually reaching foreign markets.The company has grown from its first entry into the Philippines in 1984 to become one of the country’s most successful pizza franchises, having dine-in storefronts, delivery units, and other locations across Metro Manila and the neighboring provinces.
- Incorporated in 1983, Pizza Hut is a part of Yum!
- Brands, Inc., one of the world’s largest restaurant corporations.
- Pizza Hut has over 18,000 locations globally and shows no indications of going out of business anytime soon.
- For as long as the firm continues to serve up its fresh and delicious pizzas from the Pizza Hut menu to Filipino residents, their pizza restaurants will continue to operate in the Philippines for the foreseeable future.
Talk To Pizza Hut Filipino Staff
- More information about the Pizza Hut menu in the Philippines may be found here. Make contact with them through their social media platforms, which include the following: Facebook
- and Instagram
Otherwise, you may use their online shop finder to locate a Pizza Hut location near you, or you can email them a message directly through their website to contact them. If you have any other queries concerning the Pizza Hut menu in the Philippines, please leave a comment below.
How to Track a Pizza Hut Order on Android: 10 Steps
Learn how to follow the status of a Pizza Hut delivery order using the Android operating system in this wikiHow! Following the completion of your order on the Pizza Hut app, you will be instantly sent to the Delivery Tracker by the application. If you close the app, you may reopen it by clicking on the link in the automatic order confirmation email that was sent to you.
- 1Start by launching the Pizza Hut application. It’s the app with a red circle with a Pizza Hut hat in the centre
- 2Tap Delivery is the name of the game. In the Pizza Hut app, it’s the second choice from the top of the home screen.
- 3 Fill in the blanks with your shipping address. When ordering a pizza using the app, you will be required to supply an address as well as a contact phone number. Complete the form on the first page of your ″Delivery″ to submit this information. 4Tap Order Now to place your order.
- 5 It is the red button at the very bottom of the screen. You may now place your order. As soon as you make an order for delivery, the app will send you to the delivery tracking page instantly. A confirmation email will also be sent to the address provided. To place your purchase, follow the procedures outlined below. Select ″Menu″ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ″Add to Order″ next to any products you’d want to include in your purchase
- When you are ready to complete your purchase, click on the shopping cart button.
- Verify your order and click ″Continue″ to proceed.
- Fill up the blanks with your credit or debit card details.
- Confirm the order you’ve placed.
6 View the delivery tracking information on your computer screen.Immediately after placing your order, you will be brought to the delivery tracker where you may monitor your package.On your screen, you can see the current progress of your order as well as the position of the driver.If you choose to exit the tracker screen at this point, you may access the tracker in your browser by clicking on the link in your order confirmation email.
- 1Go to your mailbox and check your mail. You have the option of opening your emails in either your web browser or your mobile mail app.
- 2 Locate and open the Pizza Hut order confirmation email that you received. In the event that you place an order using the Pizza Hut Android app, you will instantly get a confirmation email. Locate and touch the email in order to view its contents. Please check your junk mail bin if you do not see the email in the main box of your inbox.
3 The Delivery Tracker button will appear in the email. This Delivery Tracker symbol is depicted as a white delivery vehicle within a red circular frame. This will connect you to your mobile web browser and open the Delivery Tracker to view the current delivery status of your order.
4 View the delivery tracking information on your web browser. You may check on the status of your order and the position of the driver at any moment using a web browser.
Ask a Question There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Submit
About this article
Summary of the ArticleX 1. Launch the Pizza Hut application. 2.Place an order with us. 3.Click on the link in the confirmation email. 4.Click on the Delivery Tracker button. Did you find this overview to be helpful? Thank you to all writers for contributing to this page, which has been read 22,257 times so far.
What is Contactless Delivery?
Contactless Delivery refers to the absence of any direct communication between the client and the delivery rider or driver. Arrangements will be made for meals to be delivered to a predetermined location, with no touching or near face-to-face interaction permitted.
How to do I avail contactless delivery?
When ordering your order online (through the web, mobile site, or app), please choose ‘Contactless delivery’. Our rider will occasionally contact you to ensure that you are aware of where the pizza needs to be put.
Can I do Cash-on-delivery for contactless delivery?
Cash-on-delivery is not an option at this time. The fact that we are attempting to make the entire procedure contactless means that cash-on-delivery will not be an option in this instance.
Do I have to pay extra to avail the contactless delivery service?
No, there are no additional fees associated with using the contactless delivery service.
How do I know where my pizzas will be kept?
This will be specified by you at the time of order placement. A clean surface shall be provided at the door in the event that the rider calls for assistance and you are not around to assist him or her.
Where can I avail contactless delivery?
You can only take use of this service if you place your order through the Pizza Hut website, app, or mobile site. You will not be able to use this service if you place your order over the phone.
How can I find a restaurant near me?
The Pizza Hut Store Locator on the app, website, and mobile site will assist you in locating the nearest restaurant location. It will also inform you of which locations provide delivery and takeout services.
How will I know the restaurant has received my online order?
The order tracking screen will show a tick next to the ‘Order Confirmation’ status once you have submitted your order. In addition, you will receive a confirmation SMS.
How can I place my order, if my delivery location is not listed for online ordering?
Orders for delivery will not be accepted if the delivery location is not displayed on the website or mobile application. You may, on the other hand, opt to pick up your order at the nearest Pizza Hut restaurant by using the app/website/m-site to place your order.
What is the minimum order amount for delivery?
The order amount for delivery is Rs 200 as a bare minimum (inclusive of taxes).
What is a coupon code?
A Pizza Hut coupon code is a code that is supplied by the company and is used to identify the offer that you wish to redeem. Due to the fact that it either has a square or a circle around it or is plainly labeled as a promo code, it is easy to locate.
Can I use my coupon code with any other offer?
Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or plan. One coupon can only be used once per purchase, and the firm reserves the right to refuse any coupon or discount based on availability and the terms and conditions of the offer.
Can I reuse my coupon code?
Each voucher may only be redeemed once per person. Once a coupon code has been used, it will expire and will not be able to be used again, with the exception of the ones listed above, which can be used more than once per purchase.
Can I use my coupon after the expiry of the validity period?
Only for a limited time period, the coupons are valid, and they will not be accepted after the expiration of the indicated time period.
Can I use one coupon for multiple orders?
No, you won’t be able to. The usage of a coupon is limited to one order / transaction at a time.
Will I get offers at all the outlets?
No, the deals are only applicable in the restaurants that are participating in the promotion.
Can I modify/cancel my online order?
Once an order has been placed online, it cannot be changed or cancelled, whether it is done on the internet or offline by calling the restaurant or our customer service center.
How can I get a refund?
Please contact our call center at 18002022022 to report any late deliveries of pre-paid orders, as well as any payments that have been charged but no orders have been placed. Upon acknowledgment of your complaint, the money you paid will be returned within 21 business days, or the following credit cycle if you paid with a debit or credit card.
Is the 30 Minutes or free offer applicable every day?
In the event that you place a bulk purchase of 4 or more pizzas, the service promise of ’30 minutes or free’ will not apply to your order.When it comes to non-bulk orders, Pizza Hut acknowledges a maximum responsibility of Rs.300 in the case of a delayed delivery.The ’30 minutes or free’ guarantee is valid until the first barrier point (security guard, receptionist, etc.) is reached.Pizza Hut maintains the right to remove the service guarantee at any time and without any previous notice.
- Wednesdays, New Year’s Eve, public holidays, religious festivals, and orders for which the 50 percent OFF offer has been applied are excluded from the ’30 minutes or free’ guarantee.
- The service guarantee may be temporarily revoked in the event of challenging operational conditions for delivery, which will be communicated at the time of order placement and acceptance.
- The promotion is only applicable for delivery to a customer’s house.
Can I get all pizzas and other products at all stores?
In each restaurant, the menu is shown in accordance with the availability of menu items in that particular establishment.If a particular menu item is not included on the menu page, it means that the restaurant does not provide that particular item.In the event that a certain restaurant does not have the product that was requested, the order will not be fulfilled by that restaurant.In this case, the restaurant will tell you of the situation.
Do I need to pay taxes on my order?
Yes. All prices shown on this website are exclusive of any taxes.
For any further queries, please call at 1800-202-2022 or write to us here: [email protected]
- About Us
- Contactless Delivery
- Terms & Conditions
- FAQs & Help
Visit Pizza Hut
- Locate a store
- Global Blog
Order a tasty pizza on the move, from any location, at any time of day.When it comes to home delivery, Pizza Hut is more than pleased to help!You can expect a delicious and fresh pizza to be delivered to your house in less than thirty minutes every time you purchase from Domino’s.*Terms and conditions apply.
- Make haste and put your order as soon as possible!
- Pizza Hut India is scheduled to open in 2022.
- All intellectual property rights are retained.
- 10017011004220 is the license number for this vehicle.
Pizza Hut Updated Its Original Pan Pizza (and We Tried It)
It is the first time in 40 years that the staple menu item on the pizza chain’s menu will be altered.The ″Netflix and relax culture″ of today has elevated delivery to the status of a must-have trend for eateries (even Brazilian steakhouses).Pizza establishments, of course, have been in the delivery game for decades; in fact, certain companies, such as Pizza Hut, have successfully straddled the line between being a destination and a delivery service, with their sit-down parlors scattered across the country.For me, as a youngster of the 1980s and 1990s, my most vivid Pizza Hut memories are of family meals, birthday parties, and post-soccer season celebrations that took place under the brand’s signature red awning.
- While the hand-tossed crust type was typically the most cost-effective option, on rare occasions we’d order the Original Pan Pizza, which is Pizza Hut’s distinctive premium option and the company’s most popular.
- This week, Pizza Hut revealed that it will be modernizing the iconic pie with the addition of new technologies and toppings.
- Will it be able to live up to the expectations set by its predecessor?
- As reported by Pizza Hut, the Pan Pizza has been around for over 40 years and was one of the firm’s oldest offerings when the company decided it was time to give it some TLC.
- A three-year development effort concluded in a tweak to the sauce and cheese ratios, as well as reengineering the actual pan in which the pizza is baked in order to improve the crust texture and texture.″ Original Pan Pizza is cooked in a newly developed pan, which perfects the golden-brown, crispy buttery crust, and topped with an all-new combination of cheese and sauce to improve the flavor and match the chewy core.
The completed product is the culmination of a protracted innovation journey that Pizza Hut went on, with the goal of merging art, science, and culinary skill to elevate the flavor of the Original Pan Pizza to a higher degree of sophistication ″According to a Pizza Hut press release.Given that much of New York City is a virtual Pizza Hut desert (I’m unable to order delivery or pick up anywhere near my Brooklyn home or Manhattan office), it’s been years since the majority of my colleagues and I had a chance to try the previous version of the Original Pan Pizza (which was a personal favorite of mine).The new Original Pan Pizza — is it still considered ″original″?— did, however, appear to deliver on the product we were (vaguely) familiar with from the past.
- In response to the simple cheese and pepperoni pizza pies that Pizza Hut gave to our office, the following remarks were received from Food & Wine staff: ″Fluffy, much like the personal-size Pizza Hut pies I recall from my childhood.″ ″Very light and fluffy.
- If given the opportunity, I would make use of it as a mattress″ ″The dough has a more focaccia-like texture than it does crunchy.″ ″I’d say the crust is a little crispier than I remember it being,″ says the chef.
- ″Very cheesy, the crust is absolutely buttery, and the pepperoni ratio is just right.″ ″They were extremely liberal with the pepperoni, which I quite appreciated,″ says the customer.
- It’s almost like there’s one continuous ring of pepperonis around the circle.″ ″I enjoy the spice of the pepperoni; it appears to be more zesty than other chain restaurants.″ Others expressed disappointment that the pizza was a little greasier than they would have liked and that the all-cheese pizza could have used a little more sauce.
- Overall, it reminded everyone of the Pizza Hut pizza they’d previously enjoyed, indicating that this new edition appears to have avoided losing its distinctive flavor and flavor profile.
The revised Original Pan Pizza is now available in Pizza Hut stores around the country, and a large two-topping pizza is now available for $7.99 when bought online as of the time of this writing.
Every difference between UK and US Pizza Hut including portion sizes, calories, and exclusive items
- We sampled everything on the Pizza Hut menus in both the United Kingdom and the United States in order to determine the significant variations between the two.
- While the two fast food restaurants appeared to be identical on the surface, there were significant disparities in terms of portion sizes, calories, and ingredients.
- More articles may be found on the Insider homepage.
The following is a transcript of what was spoken in the video.Harry Kersh (interviewer): We wanted to know everything about the variations between Pizza Hut in the United Kingdom and the United States, from the calorie count to the serving sizes.This is the episode of ″Food Wars.″ Joe Avella: I’m Joe Avella, and I’m a writer.When visiting a Pizza Hut in the United States, the size of the pizza you order is frequently determined by the type of crust you choose.
- This right here is the smallest size available, measuring 6 inches in diameter, however it is only available with the pan crust on top.
- Harry: Our pizzas are available in three different sizes in the United Kingdom.
- First and foremost, we have the little.
- To be fair, they didn’t really have a small pizza on hand when we arrived, because they claimed that hardly one requests ones and that if they do, they usually simply give them mediums.
- A small, on the other hand, is intended to measure 9 inches across.
Joe: In the United States, the only little pizza available at a Pizza Hut is one with gluten-free crust.This one is 10 inches in height.Harry: The medium pizza is the next size available in the United Kingdom.This one measures 11 inches in diameter.
- Joe: The big size is also available in the hand-tossed, pan-fried, or thin and crispy crust varieties.
- The length of this one is 14 inches.
- Harry: In the United Kingdom, Pizza Hut also provides an all-in-one pan box meal, which includes a big pizza of your choice, two sides, and two sauces, all served in a single pan.
- Joe: In the United States, you can choose between two box meal alternatives.
- In this first one, there is a medium pizza, five breadsticks, and some dipping sauce, followed by ten cinnamon sticks with frosting on the bottom.
And it’s packaged in a single box?Having it on hand is really convenient when eating this in your car by yourself.You claim it’s not big enough.Don’t be concerned.
- Pizza Hut has all of your needs and those of your family addressed.
- This is the large supper container.
- Oh, my goodness!
- Take a look at this, man!
It’s similar to the opening of the luggage in the film ″Pulp Fiction.″ This appears to be fantastic!You’ve been given two pizzas.I ordered pepperoni and sausage, which I received.You’ll get 10 cheese sticks and a choice of either spaghetti or chicken wings to accompany them.
Get a grip on reality.Get yourself some wings.Joe: In the United Kingdom, we purchased these wings from a restaurant, which provided us with a share of six barbecue wings.Joe: We didn’t want to be outdone, so we went ahead and proved a point to no one by increasing the size of our wing selections by a fraction of a size.You can choose from six, twelve, eighteen, or thirty-six.What about lemon pepper?
- That doesn’t sit well with me.
- Harry: Who is receiving a better bargain for their money in this situation?
- In the United Kingdom, a big cheese pizza can set you around 15 pounds 99.
- That equates to a price of 15 cents per square inch of surface area.
Joe: The price of a large hand-tossed cheese pizza in the United States is around $13.99, or approximately 9 cents per square inch, making it approximately 40% less expensive than the identical pizza in the United Kingdom.So, we’ve got a giant classic-crust cheese pizza on one side and a large pan-crust cheese pizza on the other.These are now the same price as before and have the same diameter.So, in order to determine which one provides you with the most pizza for your money, we’re going to attempt to weigh similar slices of each and see which one comes out on top.Joe: All right, that’s OK.
- We will weigh a substantial portion of the pie ourselves.
- Harry: So, Pizza Hut big pizzas in the United Kingdom are intended to be cut into 10 slices, but they’ve actually sliced this into eight, so we’re going to try to identify the pieces that are all the same size in order to achieve scientific precision.
- Let’s check how much a slice of traditional crust cheese weighs and how much it turns out to.
Let’s now weigh the pan crust to see how much it weighs.As a result, the equivalent-size slice of pan pizza weighs around 103 grams.Joe: Similarly, in the United States, this is the hand-tossed, and this is the pan, both with a great amount of cheese.Pan.
As a result, one slice of pan weighs around 125 grams.Hm.Carry on with the next one.The slices are virtually exactly the same size.
80 grams are contained within this package.That’s like a huge reduction in pizza.The pricing remains the same.Yes, that’s correct.Continue to use the pan.
Take a look at how much thicker that is in comparison to this.Harry: A big pan pizza should be sliced into 10 pieces in the United Kingdom, however ours is cut into eight.According to the assumption that there were 10 slices, each slice would have 226 calories, bringing the total calories for a big pan to 2,260.Joe: The majority of pizzas in the United States are supposedly cut into eight slices regardless of their size, therefore one slice of a big pan Pizza Hut pizza contains 360 calories, bringing the total calorie count of the pie to 2,880.Harry: One of these also has 99 grams of fat and 3,400 milligrams of salt, making it a high-fat option.
Joe: In addition, this entire pizza has around 135 grams of fat.Saturated fat accounts for 54 percent of the total, which I believe to be the harmful fat.In addition, it contains 5.31 grams of sodium.That represents 221 percent of your daily salt consumption, just in case you didn’t know, enter it in.Don’t consume this entire recipe in one sitting.Harry: It’s got 100 percent of the flavor of your regular meal in it.
- What about the heaviest item on the menu in terms of calories?
- In the United Kingdom, that would be a huge filled crust pepperoni feast.
- If there are 10 slices, each slice contains 292 calories, for a total of 2,920 calories.
- These pizzas contain more than twice your daily salt intake and more than quadruple your daily saturated fat allowance in one serving.
- Joe: To get even more calories from your pizza, you must order the most calorific pizza available on the Pizza Hut menu, which is the meat lovers’ pizza, according to Conner’s suggestion (and thank you, Conner, for suggesting that).
- The total calorie count for this meal is 3,760.
400 percent of your recommended daily saturated fat intake 400!In addition, it has three times the daily recommended sodium intake.If I haven’t made my message clear enough, please do not consume this.Harry: Everything is served on a pan-pizza base from a Pizza Hut in the United Kingdom.Wheat flour, water, yeast, vegetable rapeseed oil, salt, premix (salt, calcium sulphate, emulsifiers E481, E472e, E471, flour-treatment agent E300, enzyme (alpha amylase, xylanase, glucose oxidase, protease, cullulase)), sugar, flour-treatment agent, ascorbic acid E300, ascorbic acid E300, ascorbic Joe: In the United States, our pan dough contains enriched flour, which is made up of bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, and furious sulfate, among other things.
Don’t muck about with the sulfate.He’s a tad miffed.Thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid; water and yeast are also included.
It includes no more than 2 percent of the following ingredients: salt, soybean oil, vital wheat gluten, sugar, enzymes, ascorbic acid, sodium stearoyl lass-ih-tight, and sodium stearoyl lass-ih-tight.Lac-the-lite.I believe it to be lac-the-lite.
- Harry: Now, the list for the United Kingdom may appear to be much worse, but you shouldn’t be too concerned about the E numbers.
- For the most part, the compounds are present in the dough made in the United States as well, however they are referred to by other names.
- For example, E481 is simply another name for sodium stearoyl lactylate, which is a chemical compound.
- Also, the E472e present in the dough in the United Kingdom is referred to as datem, and it is also found in the hand-tossed crust in the United States.
- What’s the deal with the marinara sauce?
- In the United Kingdom, it contains tomatoes, citric acid, sugar, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, salt, onion powder, maltodextrin, yeast extract, rapeseed oil, guar gum, garlic powder, and silicone dioxide.
- In the United States, it contains tomatoes, citric acid, sugar, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, salt, onion powder, maltodextrin, yeast extract, rap Joe: However, our sauce contains tomato puree, which is made up of water and tomato paste, maltodextrin, salt, spices, garlic powder, tomato fibers, extra virgin olive oil, canola oil, citric acid, and natural flavors, so it seems to be almost same.
- Harry: What do you think of the cheese?
- In the United Kingdom, we refer to our cheese as mozzarella, and it is made up of the following ingredients: mozzarella cheese, salt, lactic cultures, and potato starch, among other ingredients.
- When compared to the prior two, this one is really rather short.
- Joe: When it comes to cheese in the United States, Pizza Hut refers to it as ″cheese,″ which is made out of mozzarella cheese, pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes, modified food starch, sugarcane fiber, and potassium chloride -excuse me – Ugh!
- Ascorbic acid, natural flavors, and other ingredients.
- Harry: There is one item on the menu that you should keep an eye out for.
- If you are in the United States and order a salad, the croutons will contain azodicarbonamide, often known as ADA.
This is a chemical that is often utilized in the production of vinyl foam plastics, which are used to create items such as yoga mats.In fact, it has been prohibited from being used in food in the United Kingdom since the 1990s.Joe: In any case, here’s my take on the yoga mat situation.There’s always something going on.Even when we’re attempting to eat healthy, our salad has yoga-mat-like pieces of plastic.
It’s just absurd.As an example, why are our croutons encased in plastic?Simply get ordinary croutons that are not packaged in plastic!
Nothing about this makes sense.This pizza is very delicious, guy.It’s actually rather good.Harry: Here is a list of everything that can only be found on the menu of a Pizza Hut in the United Kingdom.And we’ve got a slew of exclusives for you!Joe: And those are all the exclusives that can only be found at a Pizza Hut in the United States.
- Harry: So, I’m not sure if this is the case in the United States, but in the United Kingdom, Pizza Hut’s operations are divided into two distinct parts.
- You have a number of restaurants where you can have a sit-down dinner, and you also have a number of carryout places that only take orders for delivery or takeout.
- The menus vary significantly depending on where you acquire your meal, and this is reflected in the prices.
- It should be noted that the brown ones are from a sit-down restaurant, while the red ones are from a takeaway establishment.
- We wanted to buy a variety of both so that we could view the full range of meals available from the UK Pizza Hut.
Joe: As for the restaurants for carryout vs places for delivery exclusively, I have no idea what Harry was talking about earlier.I just purchased it from the website and it arrived in the mail, so thank you.Harry: Let’s start with the pizzas that are only available at this location.So, in just a few pizzas, we have pretty much all of the special modifications that are offered in the United Kingdom at this time.We’ll start with a few of the doughs to get things going.On the left, you’ll find our gluten-free selection.
I believe there is a location like this in the United States, but it would be interesting to compare.From the top, it appears to be rather normal.Then there’s my particular favorite, which is the cheesy-bites crust, which comes next.Consequently, instead of using a traditional crust, they make twists of dough and fill them with cheese, which they then put around the perimeter of the pizza.
On the crust, we have a sprinkled, sort of, like, herbaceous, cheesy condition.I’ve never had anything like this before.I believe it is quite fresh.However, it appears to be in good condition and smells pleasant.Finally, we have a vegan stuffed-crust option, which is fantastic since you shouldn’t be deprived of more cheese simply because you are a vegetarian or vegan.
- Joe: The Pizza Hut pizza, which is only available in the United States, is located right in the center.
- It’s in the shape of a heart, and it has all of the elements that are only available in the United States.
- As a sauce, I used the creamy garlic Parmesan base that I made earlier.
- The crust is a flavored crust, and I chose Hut Favorite as my taste of choice.
- I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.
- Italian sausage, meatballs, and pig were the only meats I had on hand, and they were all from my kitchen.
There are also banana peppers.It’s in the shape of a heart.Whatever the reason for making it year-round rather than only during the holiday season, it appears to be possible to pull off this feat.Harry: Nothing screams romance quite like a pizza in the form of a heart.I’m not sure how you’re supposed to cut through that thing.
It appears as though getting even slices out of it would be a complete and utter disaster.Joe: Take a look at what I brought.Okay, so I suppose I’ll just go ahead and do it.Right?No, that’s something I despise.Harry: Now, as has become customary on ″Food Wars,″ what we have here is a pizza that is only available in the United Kingdom.
- On this vegan pepperphoni pizza, caramelized onions, and rocket are added to the cheesy bits crust for a delicious combination.
- Actually, it’s not that horrible.
- A cheesy nibble will be included in my meal since I believe it is an important component of the experience.
- I believe this is the first project we’ve done for the United Kingdom that I can truly recommend.
- This is, in fact, rather impressive.
- Actually, the vegan pepperoni is quite tasty, as I’ve discovered.
- The texturing is almost completely complete.
Quite salty with a hint of spiciness, and the cheesy bits do make it a little difficult to keep together since, well, what are you supposed to hold on to anyways?However, they are actually rather delectable in their own right.So, yes, that’s all.Only for the United Kingdom is a thumbs-up.
Joe: The P’Zone, which is Pizza Hut’s version of the calzone, is the company’s most well-known menu item.P, apostrophe, Z, O, N, and E are all letters.P’Zones have been a part of my life previously.They’re actually rather good in this regard.I was a little disappointed to learn that the P’Zone is not available in the area where we are filming it, in the Los Angeles, California, area – but I checked the internet and discovered that the P’Zone is available, at least in Saint Louis and at least in Cincinnati, so if anyone watching in the United States would like to ship me a P’Zone from their P’Zone-abundant part of the United States, please do so.I’m not sure how I’d go about getting your address to you.
- Harry: As you can see, we have a slew of unique sides available in the United Kingdom.
- The reason I’m not exactly sure what all of them are is because some of them appear extremely similar, so let’s go over them all together and I’ll attempt to pick out the ones that I can recognize.
- So, we’ve got some potato wedges in the back of the kitchen.
- I’m never quite sure why restaurants serve potato wedges because, in my opinion, they’re significantly worse than fries in almost every way imaginable.
- After that, we have a slew of various chicken selections.
- This section has a variety of chicken-strip-looking items, as well as spicy-looking nuggets and herby-looking nuggets, as well as plain-looking nuggets and what appear to be ″Southern-style fried bits,″ according to the description.
- Please accept my apologies on behalf of genuine Southerners, for I am confident that they are abominations.
- Joe: WingStreet is a term used in the United States to describe a type of restaurant.
- Apparently, WingStreet was a distinct business, or a separate restaurant chain, that was owned by the same company as Pizza Hut, thus you may obtain WingStreet wings when you place an order from Pizza Hut, according to my understanding.
- Regardless, we have a variety of sauce options, such as a honey barbecue sauce, Buffalo sauce (which can be mild, medium, or burning hot), garlic sauce, and others.
- And, of course, parmesan cheese.
- What was it about this one that I despised?
Conner’s favorite seasoning is lemon pepper.Joe: I don’t care for lemon pepper, therefore I don’t eat it.In addition to teriyaki, spicy garlic, and a Cajun-style dry rub, you may get these bad boys plain and unadorned with seasonings.
Oof!There’s no better time to burp than right now.Harry: Why do all of the WingStreet containers have the appearance of Death Stars?That appears to be a less-than-optimal method of transporting your meals.Half-bowl in shape, with cover that resembles a second bowl on top of it.Joe: Let’s speak about sauce.
Sauce talk, in a deep voice!Joe: On the side, you can get special sauces such as blue cheese, which is a popular choice.You can buy yourself some ranch dressing, a cup of marinara sauce, Buffalo sauces in a variety of degrees, and honey barbecue sauce, among other things.Sauces on the side.We’ve taken care of everything.
- Harry: To round out the meal, we’ve got some nachos.
- As an added bonus, we have these cheesy bites, which are simply triangles of cheese that are breaded and deep-fried because, apparently, cholesterol is no longer a concern.
- Besides that, we’ve got some onion rings, some corncobs, cheesy garlic bread, regular garlic bread, and mac ‘n’ cheese, which turns out to be quite tasty.
- You can do the same thing with mac ‘n cheese as well.
- Joe: There are also WingStreet fries, which are just orders of fries that appear to be available in a variety of flavors that are similar to the wings.
- I’m going to put them all in the same pan with some sauce.
Here’s a pepperoncini with lemon juice.Oh no, this isn’t as good.I’m finding out that I don’t care for lemon pepper.Breadsticks, which I assumed were available at every Pizza Hut location throughout the world, are evidently not.It appears to be five sticks.Joe, we spoke about this in the Papa John’s episode.
Harry: Joe, we talked about this in the Papa John’s episode.That does not look like a breadstick.Joe: Also available is cheesy bread, which is similar to breadsticks, except that it is baked with cheese on top of it.This is a picture of the chicken Alfredo.
Is this the way they packed it by chance?It has both Buffalo sauce and BBQ sauce in it, which is a nice touch.Why?
I’m pretty sure I’m going to mispronounce the names of these guys right here.Quepapas.Do you enjoy tater tots?
Yeah!Harry: At Pizza Huts in the United Kingdom, we also have a variety of special desserts.You have a few choices while dining out at a restaurant, including one of these brownie slices, if you’re in a hurry.This is really a vegan vanilla cheesecake, which I have to admit looks and smells quite delicious, to say the least.Then there’s the cookie-dough item, which is normally served with a little scoop of ice cream on the side.
Joe: And don’t forget about the sweets.Huh!People, we’re almost finished.Cinnabon tiny buns are the item that is directly in front of me.
- This is the ultimate Hershey’s chocolate chip cookie, made using Hershey’s chocolate chips.
- Harry: Pizza Hut offers a number of exclusive options for customers in the Uni