Directions. To Assemble the Pizza: Spread dough out on prepared pizza stone. Top with cooled garlic butter, covering entire crust. Next spread with Alfredo Sauce (if necessary, warm to spreading consistency), leaving crust edges. Top with chicken, turning to coat with sauce. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes,
Is pizza by Alfredo the worst restaurant in history?
According to all Employees, except for Michael, Pizza by Alfredo is perhaps the worst eatery known, with poorly made entrees and terrible service. Notable examples, as seen in Launch Party, is the delivery boy, who is apathetic about the customer as well as the management of the franchise.
What is the difference between white sauce and Alfredo sauce?
Whats the difference between white sauce and alfredo? Béchamel sauce is white sauce and is a roux made from milk. The same concept is used in making alfredo sauce, however the difference is the addition of parmesan cheese and garlic which take a basic white sauce to a different level.
Do you add anything to Alfredo sauce?
If you find that the cheese has made the sauce too thick or sticky, gradually add the liquid, a little at a time, while stirring constantly, until the sauce reaches the consistency you wish again. Taste and/or smell the sauce to determine whether or not extra seasoning is required. After the sauce has been heated and well combined, you can add any other ingredients.
Is white sauce the same as Alfredo sauce?
Alfredo sauce is a creamy white sauce that is generally created with butter, heavy cream, and parmesan cheese. It is a classic and extremely simple sauce to make. In addition to being used as a dipping sauce for breadsticks and pizza sauce, it may also be used as a salad dressing.
How do you make creamy chicken pizza?
- Alternatively, roast the chicken breast in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°C / 350°F or grill it until it is done.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until the flour is fully combined.
- Stir in the milk gently, continuing to stir until it has reduced just a bit, not much, just a minute or two, and then remove from the heat.
What’s on a Domino’s Chicken Alfredo pizza?
In an Alfredo Sauce foundation, fresh mushrooms, onions, all white-meat chicken, bacon, and Provolone cheese are added, along with a Mozzarella/Cheddar Cheese combination.
What can you add to Alfredo sauce to make it thicker?
How to Make Alfredo Sauce Thicker
- Cream cheese is a kind of cheese. Softened cream cheese should be cubed and whisked into the Alfredo Sauce in a saucepan over medium heat until the cheese is smooth.
- Parmesan Cheese is a kind of cheese from Italy. Into the sauce, stir in some freshly grated top quality Parmesan cheese
- Shredded cheese, heavy cream, cornstarch (or arrowroot), flour, egg yolks, and vegetables are all used in this recipe.
What can I add to Alfredo sauce to make it taste better?
Fill the jar halfway with at least three portions of the store-bought sauce to give it a more fresh flavor. Add 1 tablespoon genuine butter, 1/3 cup heavy cream, 2 t fresh minced garlic, 1/4 c fresh grated Parmesan, 1/2 cup steamed fresh broccoli, garlic salt, freshly ground black pepper, and a sprig or two of fresh or dried basil to your favorite pasta sauce recipe and enjoy!
Which is the best Alfredo sauce in a jar?
- There are nine top-rated Alfredo sauce brands available in a jar: Primal Kitchen No Dairy Alfredo Sauce, Buitoni Alfredo Sauce, Victoria Vegan Alfredo Arugula Pesto Sauce, Gino Angelini Authentic Italian Artisanal Sauce, Bertolli Alfredo Sauce, Newman’s Own Alfredo Sauce, Classico Four Cheese Alfredo Pasta Sauce, Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce, and Victoria Vegan Alfredo Arugula Pesto Sauce.
What sauce is similar to Alfredo?
Sauces with a heavy cream base Carbonara Sauce: Carbonara sauce is quite similar to Alfredo sauce in that it contains beaten eggs. In most cases, this sauce is served over spaghetti and topped with bacon or pancetta.
How do you make Alfredo sauce from scratch?
- In a medium saucepan, combine the butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese until well combined. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until the chocolate is melted
- Combine the minced garlic, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to boil for around 3-5 minutes, or until it begins to thicken.
How much is a triple decker pizza?
|Menu Item||Price (R)|
|Triple – Decker (small)||59.90|
|Triple – Decker (large)||159.90|
|Extra Toppings (large pizza)|
Can you put bacon in pizza?
The secret to making a perfect bacon pizza is to cook the bacon until it is crisp and not too soft. Otherwise, it would get too soft in the cheese and sour cream sauce when it is cooked. Still plenty of taste, but a mushy consistency will result as a result of the process. For this recipe, pre-cooked pizza crusts work quite well.
What goes with bacon on pizza?
When it comes to pizza toppings, what goes best with bacon?
- The toppings include pineapple, black olives, mushrooms, Pepperoni and Sausage, eggs, sautéed onions, fresh tomatoes, and more bacon.
What pizza place has alfredo sauce?
No matter what type of pasta or pizza you want, Domino’s is the pizza restaurant with the Alfredo sauce, which will liven up any dish with its earthy and deep flavor profile.
Which pasta is best at Dominos?
The Most Comforting Food on the Planet The Tikka Masala Pasta is the greatest example of a successful combination of Eastern and Western cuisine. The Veg Tikka Masala Pasta is created with Paneer and tossed in a spicy red sauce, while the Non-Veg Tikka Masala Pasta is topped with the juiciest Chicken Tikka.
Does Dominos sell chicken Alfredo pizza?
Despite the fact that Domino’s is more than simply a pizza restaurant, we can always whip up a wonderful pizza to go with this pasta dish that is sure to delight. With an amazing sauce and a distinct flavor, Domino’s Chicken Alfredo is guaranteed to be the solution to whatever it is you’ve been yearning for.
The Creamiest Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- A delicious white pie is something I like every now and again.
- While my regular go-to pizzas are this Zucchini Pizza or a Wild Mushroom Pizza, this creamy Alfredo Pizza has been a recent favorite of mine as of late.
- It is possible that this content contains affiliate links.
The principle is rather straightforward in this case.Pizza Dough + Alfredo Sauce + Mozzarella + Parmesan = 1 decadent and delectable pie.Although I prefer to garnish the top of my pizza with a sprinkle of thinly sliced chives, this is completely optional.
- The simplicity of the ingredients brings out the taste of the Alfredo sauce to its fullest extent.
- It would be ideal to serve this Alfredo Pizza with a cool lager and a fresh side salad dressed in vinaigrette to round off the meal.
- Continue reading to find out how to make the recipe.
How to make Alfredo Pizza
- In order to create Alfredo Pizza, you need to spread out a ball of pizza dough onto a pizza pan in an equal layer.
- After that, you drizzle 3/4 cup of Alfredo Sauce on top (I prefer to use homemade here).
- After that, you add a mixture of shredded low-moisture mozzarella and diced fresh mozzarella on the top of the pizza.
If you use a combination of two mozzarellas, you get the flavor of fresh mozzarella blended with the dry stretchiness of low-moisture mozz, which is my favorite.If you were to use 100 percent fresh mozzarella in this recipe, the resultant pizza would be far too wet and greasy!Finish the pizza by topping it with grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, and then placing it on the bottom shelf of a preheated oven to bake.
- I’m talking about temperatures in excess of 500°F.
- This will ensure that you obtain a lovely, golden crust on your baked goods.
- In my oven, a pizza cooks for exactly 11 minutes before it is done.
- Because baking times might vary depending on your oven, I recommend testing the bottom crust for color about 8 or 9 minutes into the process.
- When the bottom of the crust is a rich golden brown color, the pizza is finished.
- After the pizza has been taken out of the oven, allow it to cool for a few minutes before sprinkling it with chopped chives.
- Slice and serve as soon as possible!
Can you use Alfredo sauce for white pizza?
- Yes, that is the short answer.
- The majority of the time, I create white pies with only cheese, but Alfredo sauce may be utilized as a foundation sauce for white pizza as well.
- For a big pizza, you’ll need around 3/4 cup.
It’s important to remember that Alfredo Sauce is created with butter, milk, and Parmesan cheese, which means you’ll be adding a significant quantity of fat to your pizza.Don’t go crazy with the amount of cheese or other fatty foods you include.
What to put on Alfredo Pizza?
- Alfredo Pizza is wonderful on its own, but it may also be topped with other vegetables and meats for variety.
- Toss some cooked asparagus, broccoli, kale, or Brussels sprouts on top for a colorful presentation.
- Alternatively, raw bell pepper, japaleno, or Fresno chile can be used.
Cubed chicken makes a delicious topping for this dish.Especially delicious when served with bacon!The addition of shrimp to Alfredo Pizza is also an option, however I would recommend placing cooked shrimp on top of the pizza after it has been removed from the oven.
- Time required for preparation: 5 minutes Preparation time: 11 minutes Time allotted: 16 minutes 1 pizza dough ball
- 3/4 cup Homemade Alfredo Sauce
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cups low moisture mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 cups fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced chives (optional)
- 8 ounces grated low moisture mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounces diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt
- Prepare an oven by preheating it to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and placing a rack in the lowest feasible position. Nonstick cooking spray should be lightly sprayed over a pizza pan.
- Pizza dough should be stretched into a circular large enough to fit the pizza pan. Spread Alfredo sauce equally over the pizza crust, then top pizza evenly with mozzarella cheeses and sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle a bit extra kosher salt on top of the pizza before serving.
- Remove pizza from the oven and place it on the lowest oven rack. Bake for 9 – 11 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown (both bottom and crust) and the cheese is lovely and bubbling. A sprinkle of chives can be used to finish the pizza.
Easy Alfredo Pizza (with a Step-by-Step Photo Tutorial)
- Recipe for Alfredo Pizza, made with homemade garlic Alfredo sauce and a simple pizza dough recipe, is very simple to make!
- It’s easy, cheesy, and really wonderful!
- To make it even more spectacular, add chicken or tomatoes to the toppings.
When I combined Valya’s pizza dough recipe with her alfredo sauce, this alfredo pizza became an instant family favorite!Children adore cheese pizza, which makes supper preparations much easy for me.I’m sure adding tomatoes to make a white pizza would be delicious as well.
- I’ve grown to like this combo so much that I decided to share it with my readers because it’s been the subject of several comments and recipe requests.
- Apart from that, it will also serve my recipe collection, because even I still print out my own recipes!
- Please consider sharing, rating, and commenting below, and don’t forget to visit Valya’s Taste of Home Blog!
- She offers a large number of recipes that are geared toward families, as well as Russian and Ukrainian cuisine!
How to make Alfredo Pizza Step-By-Step:
Alfredo Pizza is a delicious and simple dish to prepare thanks to this homemade garlic alfredo sauce and simple pizza dough recipe. It’s easy, cheesy, and really wonderful! To make it even more spectacular, add chicken or tomatoes to the toppings.
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon yeast, 2 tablespoons dry milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoons butter, 2 cups warm water
- Divide the following ingredients: 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2-tablespoon butter, 1-cup heavy cream, 3 garlic cloves, 1/8 teaspoon salt and pepper, and 1-cup parmesan cheese
In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the pizza dough ingredients and knead for 10 minutes until the dough is smooth. Allow the dough to rise until it has more than doubled in size (apprx 45 min in warmed oven.)
How to Make Alfredo Sauce:
Melt the cream cheese in a small saucepan over medium heat until smooth. Whisk in the butter until it is completely smooth. Bring the cream to a boil while stirring constantly. Cook until the garlic, salt, and pepper are fragrant, about 10 minutes. Whisk in the cheese until it is completely melted. Remove the pan from the heat.
How to assemble Alfredo Pizza:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease two big pizza pans with 2 tbsp of olive oil each, and set aside. Divide the pizza dough in half and press the two 14-inch circles into the bottom of the pizza pans. Make an indentation in the middle with your finger tips, and leave a slightly thicker border for the crust.
- 1 cup of alfredo sauce should be spread all over the top surface, including the crust.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese are sprinkled on top of each pizza. Bake for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Please keep in mind that this recipe creates 2 big pizzas.
- Before baking, sprinkle dried parsley over the top of the cheese for a more attractive pizza.
1 slice per person Calories: 377 kilocalories 34 g of carbohydrates 14 g of protein 20 g of fat 12 g of saturated fat Cholesterol: 66 milligrams Sodium: 640 milligrams Potassium: 100 milligrams 1 gram of fiber 3 g of sugar Vitamin A (in IU): 578 1 milligram of vitamin C Calcium: 281 milligrams Iron: 2 milligrams
- My initial preference would be a round pizza pan with holes. I have an identical one, however it is unbranded and is a lighter shade of blue. One of the greatest pizza pans since it is lightweight and the crust browns well
- it is one of the best.
- Wilton robust pans– I have the precise ones you’re looking for! If you don’t like the perforated pans, these are excellent alternatives.
- The use of sheet pan pizza pans is an innovative variation on the traditional sheet pan.
How do you make pizza crust golden brown and crispy?
- The secret to a beautiful brown crust lies in the grease!
- It also contributes to the crispiness of the crust, so lubricate those pizza pans and edges!
- Because alfredo contains cream (the component that is used to produce butter), it has the same effect as the greasy element in this recipe.
Rather than smothering the crust with additional butter, I’d simply spread the alfredo sauce over the top, including the edges.This way, the crust browns beautifully without the addition of further grease!
What mozzarella cheese is best for pizza?
- You probably already know that mozzarella cheese is the most widely used cheese in pizza, but did you realize that there is a great variety of various kinds?
- What about whole milk?
Is it better to use fresh or pre-grated?I’ve discovered that low moisture Part Skim Mozzarella cheese, such as the Galbani Mozzarella cheese, is one of the greatest cheeses for making pizza.It’s a semi-soft block of cheese, which is just what you’re looking for in a pizza cheese.
- Soft cheese will melt wonderfully, and because blocks do not include the cellulose powder necessary to avoid clumping, it is preferable to grate your own block because the texture of your finished cheese will be affected by how you grate your block.
- Because I normally buy cheese in bulk, I will occasionally combine a freshly grated block of cheese with pre-shredded cheese.
- If, on the other hand, you want to use pre-grated mozzarella cheese, this recipe is among the finest!
Whats the difference between white sauce and alfredo?
Béchamel sauce is a type of white sauce that is prepared from a roux that is formed from milk. The same technique is employed in the preparation of alfredo sauce; the only difference is the inclusion of parmesan cheese and garlic, which elevate a simple white sauce to a higher degree of sophistication.
What toppings go with Alfredo Pizza?
- Chicken or bacon, spinach and tomatoes, feta and olives, mushrooms or bell peppers, kale or artichokes are some of the options.
- To add even more taste, try a variety of toppings.
- Make an even layer of alfredo sauce on top of the crust to create a crisp and golden crust.
- For the finest results, grate your own soft part-skim cheese block from scratch.
- The easiest way to reheat Alfredo pizza is in a toaster oven or in the oven.
New Be featured here!
Use the hashtag #yesalyonascooking on Instagram and Pinterest to get featured on this page!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Pizza cooked with chicken, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese and topped with a creamy homemade alfredo sauce is known as a homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza.
- This is an absolute must-have for pizza night!
- It’s time to make another delicious homemade pizza dish from scratch!
If you haven’t tried making homemade pizza dough before, you should definitely give it a shot!It’s ridiculously simple and will save you both money and calories!I also have a recipe for a wheat pizza crust that is quite delicious!
- Friday is pizza night at our house, and I don’t want to sound like a broken record when I state that handmade pizza ″tastes better from scratch″ than store-bought pizza every time.
- It’s also less expensive, and it’s a fun thing to do as a family.
- This easy chicken alfredo pizza is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
How to make Chicken Alfredo pizza:
- To make the sauce, heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat until it is melted.
- Cook for 30 seconds after adding the garlic.
Mix in the cream cheese until it is completely smooth.Slowly pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth.Add the parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Make a mental note to put it aside.
- Prepare the Toppings and the Pizza Crust: Roll/stretch the pizza dough into a large circle and place it on a baking sheet.
- Pre-baking my crust for 5 minutes at 425 degrees F is something I enjoy doing.
- It is not necessary to pre-bake a thin crust pizza.
- Combine the cooked chicken, mozzarella, and parmesan cheeses in a large mixing bowl.
- Assemble: Spoon Alfredo sauce over the crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add a thin layer of mozzarella cheese, followed by chopped chicken, more mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of extra parmesan cheese to finish it off.
Bake for 8-12 minutes at 425 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
Make Ahead And Freezing Instructions:
- If you want to prepare ahead of time, create the pizza dough several hours ahead of time and let it rise in the refrigerator.
- You may also prepare the alfredo sauce ahead of time and preserve it in the refrigerator for up to two days in advance of serving.
- To put on ice: Pizza dough that has been frozen or that has not been frozen.
Allow the frozen pizza to defrost on the counter before topping with sauce and toppings.
CONSIDER TRYING THESE POPULAR PIZZA RECIPES:
- Thai Chicken Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, Easy Veggie Pizza, Garlic Ranch Chicken Pizza, and Barbeque Chicken Pizza are some of the options available.
- Additionally, you may FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, and PINTEREST for even more delicious recipes! Recipe 1 homemade pizza crust
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese, plus a little extra for topping on the pizza
- 1/4 teaspoon each, salt and freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Make the sauce by following these steps: In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook for 30 seconds after adding the garlic. Mix in the cream cheese until it is completely smooth. Slowly pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the mixture is smooth. Add the parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and mix well. Remove from consideration
- Prepare the pizza crust as follows: Make a huge circle out of the pizza dough by rolling or stretching it. Pre-baking my crust for 4-5 minutes at 425 degrees F is something I enjoy doing (on a pizza stone or baking sheet). If you’re making a thin crust pizza, you don’t need to pre-bake it.
- Assemble: Spread the alfredo sauce on top of the crust. Add a thin layer of mozzarella cheese, followed by chopped chicken, more mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of more parmesan cheese on top.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Make preparations in advance.
- Instructions: Prepare the pizza dough several hours ahead of time and set it aside to rise in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- You may also prepare the alfredo sauce ahead of time and preserve it in the refrigerator for up to two days in advance of serving.
Freezing Instructions: Pizza dough that has been frozen or that has not been frozen.Allow the frozen pizza to defrost on the counter before topping with sauce and toppings.Calories: 447 kilocalories 29 g of carbohydrates 13 g of protein 31 g of fat 10 g of saturated fat Cholesterol: 67 milligrams Sodium: 500 milligrams Potassium: 146 milligrams 2 g of dietary fiber 2 g of sugar 475 International Units (IU) of vitamin A Vitamin C: 0.6 milligrams Calcium: 236 milligrams Iron: 2 milligrams Were you able to make this recipe?
- Use the hashtag #TastesBetterFromScratch to tag @TastesBetterFromScratch on Instagram!
Have you tried this recipe?!
VOTE and COMMENT on this page! I’d be interested in hearing about your experience. This dish was first shared with you in April of 2015. Updated in April 2020 with updated photographs and a more straightforward alfredo sauce recipe.
The original post was made on April 24, 2020. Originally published on October 7, 2021. Lauren Allen is a young woman who lives in the United States. Welcome! My name is Lauren, and I’m a mother of four who enjoys nice meals. There are quick recipes and weeknight meal ideas here that use genuine ingredients and are shown step-by-step through images and videos.
Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Preparation time: 30 minutes 15 minutes in the oven
- 1 pizza (per person) (8 large or 12 appetizer slices) Have you spent the entire day sledding, shopping, or decorating?
- Set the table for a delicious lunch of handmade pizza that will please the whole family.
- A pre-baked crust with a basic Alfredo sauce make this dish both simple and tasty.
—Tammy Hanks, a resident of Gainsville in Florida Recipe for Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pizza, courtesy of Taste of Home.Every editorial product is chosen on its own merits, while we may be compensated or earn an affiliate commission if you purchase something after clicking on one of our affiliate links.As of the time of writing, the ratings and pricing are correct, and all goods are in stock.
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken breast, 1 cup thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms, 1 cup fresh baby spinach, 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, 2 cups heavy whipping cream, 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 cups heavy whipping
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until it is completely melted. Cook and stir for 1 minute after adding the garlic. Cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has reduced by half. Cook, stirring constantly, until the sauce has thickened. Add the Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper. Remove the pan from the heat and whisk in the parsley. Allow crust to cool somewhat before placing it on an ungreased baking sheet and spreading it with the cream mixture. Chicken, mushrooms, spinach, and mozzarella cheese are sprinkled over top. Bake at 450° for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown
- cool before serving.
1 slice has 391 calories, 26 grams of fat (15 grams of saturated fat), 87 milligrams of cholesterol, 612 milligrams of sodium, 21 grams of carbohydrates (3 grams of sugars, 1 gram of fiber), and 18 grams of protein.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Alfredo Pizza is a must-have! A soft and chewy pizza dough is covered with a creamy alfredo sauce, succulent chicken pieces, gooey mozzarella, and bacon for a savory and filling meal. Every one of the greatest flavors comes together to produce something unmistakably tasty in the form of a pizza!
Homemade Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- For years, this has been the most popular pizza I’ve made for my family.
- This recipe was initially published in 2012, over ten years ago, but it is a classic that you will want to prepare again and again!
- How could it possibly be bad?
It’s like having three delicious comfort meals all in one dish.Pizza, chicken alfredo, and bacon — talk about a decadent feast that everyone will appreciate!If you want to make the recipe even more straightforward, you may use store-bought pizza dough.
- But, at the at least, try to get something freshly prepared from the deli if at all feasible; it will taste so much better.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza Recipe Ingredients
- This is the recipe I use for the pizza dough.
- Butter: This is needed to produce the roux for the alfredo sauce, which is a thickened sauce. It provides a delightful layer of richness.
- Garlic: In place of fresh garlic, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder can be substituted.
- Flaxseed meal: This is used to thicken the sauce and also to aid in the reduction of sticking while shaping the pizza dough.
- Heavy cream and whole milk: Another alternative would be to substitute half-and-half in lieu of these ingredients
- if doing so, increase the amount of flour to 4 teaspoons.
- Cheeses such as parmesan and mozzarella: In this pizza, the combination of the two cheeses is the pièce de résistance.
- Cooked chicken: Lately, I’ve been relying on rotisserie chicken, but grilled chicken or other leftover cooked chicken also works nicely. Stick to chicken breasts if at all possible.
- Due to the fact that it is already thick and substantial, you may eliminate the bacon, but it adds a delightful taste to the dish nonetheless.
- To taste, season with salt and pepper
- however, wait until the parmesan has melted into the dish because it is on the salty side.
- Olive oil: This aids in the browning of the crust and the addition of taste
- In the beginning, the recipe called for green onions
- but, I’ve come to like the milder flavor of parsley in this dish. Make use of anything you want
How to Make Alfredo Pizza
- Preheat the oven with a pizza stone at 450 degrees: Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Bake for at least 30 minutes on a pizza stone (I have this one) in the center of the oven to heat while you prepare your toppings for the pizza.
- In a pot, make a roux as follows: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan placed over medium-low heat until it is completely melted. Fry the flour for 30 seconds, then add the garlic and cook for another 30-60 seconds, or until the combination is gently toasted and aromatic.
- Add in the dairy: Slowly add in the heavy cream and milk while whisking constantly. Cook, stirring regularly, until the mixture has thickened. Add in Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste once the sauce has been removed from the heat. Keep warm by covering with a blanket.
- Pizza dough should be shaped as follows: Flatten, stretch, and shape the pizza dough into a 13-inch circular on a floured sheet of parchment paper, making the outer crust a little thicker than the center crust. Allow about 10 minutes of resting time for a fluffier crust.
- Sauce and chicken are spread on top of the dough: Use a spoon to distribute half of the white sauce over the dough round, then use the back of the spoon to spread it into an equal layer that comes within about 1-inch of the edge. Place shredded chicken on top of the sauce layer, and then pour the remaining sauce over the chicken equally.
- Cheese and bacon are used to finish the dish: Mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled evenly over the top, followed by diced bacon if desired. Olive oil should be brushed onto the outside crust.
- Bake until the food is cooked through: Bake for 12 – 14 minutes on a pizza stone in a preheated oven, or until the crust is pleasantly golden brown. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parsley, and cut into slices to serve while still warm.
- Grilling the pizza is a good idea. If you want to do so, cook the pizza dough on the bottom side, flip it over, then add the toppings and continue to grill until the crust is done.
- Try include some vegetables. Spinach or mushrooms are both excellent choices.
- Make a chicken cordon bleu version of this dish. Replace half of the bacon with ham and half of the Swiss cheese with half of the mozzarella
- For the finest flavor, use high-quality Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- If you bake the sauce at a temperature higher than 450 degrees, the sauce will separate. When making pizza, I know it’s tempting to skip this step, but if you want the mozzarella cheese to brown a bit less, you may freeze it for approximately 30 minutes before spreading it on the pie to bake.
- You may use parchment paper that is oven safe to 450 degrees to make moving the pizza easier because we are baking at a lower temperature for pizza (usually they bake at 550 degrees or higher).
- When making a fluffy pizza dough, let it to rest for about 10 minutes after shaping it before adding the toppings to the pizza crust. This is also advantageous because the pizza is not baked as hot as traditional pizza.
- To ensure a crisp crust and warm melty sauce when served immediately after cooking, serve immediately after cooking.
More Tasty Pizza Recipes to Try
- Among the many pizza options are French Bread Pizza, Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza, Margherita Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza, and Spinach Artichoke Pizza.
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
A tasty and hearty pizza dish that is sure to please! Two of your favorite comfort foods come together to make one incredible pizza! Preparation time: 25 minutes Servings: 5 15 minutes in the oven Ready in 40 minutes or less
- A delicious and filling pizza dish that is sure to please! In one mouthwatering pizza, two comfort foods come together! Prep time: 25 minutes Servings: 5 15 minutes of preparation time. 40 minutes to complete.
Crust and Toppings
- 1 pound pizza dough, either handmade or purchased from a supermarket
- 1 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken or grilled chicken
- 5 bacon pieces, cooked and diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley or green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Place a pizza stone in the center of the oven to heat while you prepare the toppings for the pizza (this should take at least 30 minutes).
- To create alfredo sauce, follow these steps: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan placed over medium-low heat until it is completely melted. Fry the flour for 30 seconds, then add the garlic and cook for another 30-60 seconds, or until the combination is gently toasted and aromatic.
- Slowly add in the heavy cream and milk while whisking constantly. Cook, stirring regularly, until the mixture has thickened. Add in Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste once the sauce has been removed from the heat. Keep warm by covering with a blanket.
- To put together a pizza, do the following: Flatten, stretch, and shape the pizza dough into a 13-inch circular on a floured sheet of parchment paper, making the outer crust a little thicker than the center crust. Allow about 10 minutes of resting time for a fluffier crust.
- Use a spoon to distribute half of the white sauce over the dough round, then use the back of the spoon to spread it into an equal layer that comes within about 1-inch of the edge. Sprinkle the shredded chicken over the sauce layer, then pour the remaining sauce over the chicken evenly. Sprinkle the Mozzarella cheese equally over the top, followed by the chopped bacon, if desired. Olive oil should be brushed onto the outside crust.
- In a preheated oven, transfer the dough to a pizza stone (I use this pizza peel) and bake for 12 – 14 minutes, or until the crust is well browned. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with parsley, and cut into pieces using a pizza cutter to serve while still warm.
- Nutritional Values Chicken Alfredo Pizza Amount Per Serving Calories 697 Calories from Fat 369 percent Daily Value* Fat 41g63 percent Saturated Fat 20g125 percent Trans Fat 1g Fat 41g63 percent Saturated Fat 20g125 percent Trans Fat 134 milligrams of cholesterol 45 percent of the population Sodium is 1222 milligrams.
- Potassium (53 percent, 259 mg) Protein 7 percent Carbohydrates 48 grams 16 grams 14% of the diet is made up of fiber 8 g of sugar 9 percent of the total protein is 34 grams.
- 68 percent of the population 1017 International Units of Vitamin A a percentage of 20% Calcium 317mg, 2mg2 percent Vitamin C 2mg2 percent Iron 3mg32 percent Iron 32 percent * A 2000-calorie diet is used to calculate the percent Daily Values (%DV).
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Made with a handmade pizza dough, homemade white sauce, and topped with chicken and spinach, this delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is sure to please. A delightful alternative to red sauce pizzas, this White Pizza is buttery and flavored with a flavor reminiscent of creamy Alfredo sauce.
- The fact that it’s Friday night means that we’re generally picking up or baking pizzas for the evening.
- We used to rely on takeout more often, but we just discovered a Homemade Pizza Dough recipe that has completely transformed our relationship with pizza.
- We’ve been churning out pizzas like it’s nobody’s business now that we’ve mastered that recipe, as well as two more sauce formulas (RED and WHITE).
WHITE pizza is one of our favorite homemade pizzas to make (aka Alfredo Pizza).Have you ever given it a shot?It’s really delicious and full of flavor!
- While we enjoy traditional red sauce pizzas, we believe our Alfredo sauce is out of this world delicious!
How to Make Alfredo Pizza
- Although the recipe may be readily produced using store-bought pizza dough, we prefer to use homemade pizza dough whenever possible.
- Our recipe is quite easy and yields around 4 crusts.
- We prefer to prepare them earlier in the day so that we can just add the pizza and toppings later in the evening.
Our white sauce is also incredibly simple to make, which is why we suggest it to everyone.Once that’s done, the remainder of the pizza is a piece of cake!
- Although the recipe may be made using store-bought pizza dough, we prefer to use handmade pizza dough whenever possible. There are only four crusts in this recipe, and it is quite simple to create. Making them earlier in the day allows us to simply add the pizza and toppings at night, which is more convenient. Moreover, we believe that our white sauce is quite simple to make, therefore we encourage you to try it! All of the other ingredients are easy to put together.
NOTE: If you are creating fresh pizza dough, cook it at 500 degrees for 5 minutes before topping it with sauce and toppings and baking it for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- You might experiment with other cheeses or add some more toppings to your alfredo pizza. Here are some ideas to get you started: The following ingredients are used: fresh basil, red pepper flakes, sweet Italian sausage (with thyme leaves), onions, tomatoes, bacon, ricotta cheese, provolone cheese, feta cheese, and fontina cheese.
Making Ahead & Keeping for Later
- Pizza is a fantastic FREEZER MEAL since it keeps well in the freezer.
- After you’ve rolled out your dough, you’ll want to put it in the oven to pre-bake it.
- To achieve this, just place it on a baking pan in the oven at 500 degrees for 5 minutes, then remove it from the oven to cool.
Once the dough has been allowed to cool fully, add the sauce and toppings of your choice.Then place the pizza on a baking sheet and freeze for 2-3 hours.Once the pizza has frozen, cover it in plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- When you are ready to bake your frozen pizza, just unwrap it and bake it in the oven at 450 degrees for 10-15 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown, while it is still frozen in the bag.
- If you store leftovers correctly, they will survive for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- STORE them in an airtight container or Ziplock bag to prevent them from drying out.
- reheat in the microwave for 30-45 seconds or until hot, or reheat in the oven at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes, depending on your preference This Chicken Alfredo Pizza is very delicious!
- Although my children have declared it their new favorite, they are still a little wary of the spinach.
- However, they like this White Pizza anyway.
- Please give it a go and let us know what you think of it.
For more great pizza recipes, check out:
- Bacon Breakfast Pizza, Chicken Alfredo Pizza, Heart Shaped Pizza, Easy Pizza Bake, Barbecue Chicken Pizza, Caprese Pizza, and Easy Taco Pizza are just a few of the options available.
- Course Course I: The Main Course Preparation time: 10 minutes Cuisine: Italian Preparation time: 10 minutes Time allotted: 20 minutes There are 8 servings and the calories are 178 kcal. a pizza crust
- a third cup heavy whipping cream
- 1.5 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- a dash of garlic powder
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup cooked chicken cubed
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- optional bacon
- Make white Alfredo sauce by mixing butter, heavy cream, and cream cheese in a sauce pan over medium heat until smooth. Simmer until the chocolate is melted and well mixed
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Simmer for 15-20 minutes on a low heat setting.
- Sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken strips, chopped spinach, and bacon are sprinkled on top of the pizza.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
It was initially published in March 2015 by Lauren of Tastes Better from Scratch, who created the recipe. Since then, the recipe and accompanying photographs have been revised.
Like this recipe?
Now is the time to save it for later! Please share it with your Facebook friends (you can be sure they will enjoy it). Alternatively, you might tweet it to the entire globe. Perhaps you could even send it to your favorite cousin!
In less than 30 minutes, you can have sizzling Chicken Fajitas on the table, seasoned to perfection. They are bursting at the seams with taste! Served in a warm fresh Homemade Flour tortilla, these savory Chicken Fajitas are sure to please! 30 minutes are allotted for this task. Soups
Chicken Alfredo Soup
A favorite pasta meal, Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Soup, is transformed into a delicious soup! It’s still rich and creamy, and it’s still great! In our household, chicken alfredo is a go-to meal for supper….. 50 minutes are allotted. Pasta
Sausage Penne Pasta
Savory creamy Sausage Penne Pasta comes together quickly and easily, and is ready in no time! It’s cheesy and delicious, and it’s guaranteed to become a family favorite! I enjoy a good bowl of spaghetti, and… a period of twenty minutes a roundup of food
Healthy Dinner Ideas
It takes only minutes to prepare this savory, creamy Sausage Penne Pasta, and it’s ready to serve in no time! You will love how cheesy it is, and it will quickly become a household favorite! …and I enjoy a good bowl of spaghetti. for a period of twenty minutes Summary of the Week’s Food
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Posted on: July 18, 2021 It is possible that this content contains affiliate links.
- Please take the time to read my disclosure policy.
- A pizza variation of the creamy pasta dish, Chicken Alfredo Pizza is bursting with flavor and is a must-try.
In order to provide the first degree of taste, a garlic butter is applied to the pizza dough.Following that, a thick and creamy sauce laced with Romano cheese is served (parmesan cheese could be used instead).Diced chicken, baby spinach, green onions, bacon, and coarse mozzarella cheese are some of the ingredients on this pizza.
- To prepare the pizza dough, you may either use a manufactured crust such as Boboli or purchase pizza dough from your local grocery store or favorite pizza restaurant, or you can make your own from scratch.
- If you want to bake your own pizza, I recommend Craftsy’s Perfect Pizza at Home recipe.
- A completely free online class is being offered by Peter Reinhart, author of American Pie: My Search for the Perfect Pizza, and it is being taught by him.
- You get unlimited access to watch it as many times as you want, and the recipes and directions are fantastic.
- It will elevate your pizza-making abilities to a whole new level.
- I made this pizza vegetarian for my daughter by omitting the chicken and bacon and substituting some steamed broccoli for the chicken and bacon, respectively.
- She really adores it!
CHICKEN ALFREDO PIZZA RECIPE TIPS:
- When the pizza dough is at room temperature, it will be much easier to stretch and roll out than when it is cold. Remove it from the refrigerator an hour or two before you want to serve it. To prevent drying out, be sure to keep the container well closed
- A pizza stone is highly recommended for getting a crispy crust on your pizza. You should allow at least 15 minutes for the pizza stone to heat up.
Never miss a recipe. Follow Spicy Southern Kitchen on Pinterest and Instagram.
- ▢ 1 pound pizza dough, to make 2 pizzas
- 1 stick butter
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- pinch salt
- Recipe ingredients: 4 tablespoons butter, 4 tablespoons flour, 1 cup half-and-half or milk, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, 3/4 cup shredded Romano cheese or Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 boneless chicken breast or 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken meat (optional)
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups baby spinach leaves (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning (optional).
- Allow for the pizza dough to come to room temperature before preheating the oven to 450 degrees. Place a pizza stone in the oven if you have one
- otherwise, use a baking sheet.
- To create garlic butter, melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat until it is melted and smooth. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the garlic and onion have softened, before adding the tomatoes. Remove the pan from the heat and add the Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and salt
- To create the sauce, heat the butter in a medium-sized saucepan. Cook for 1 minute after whisking in the flour. Whisk in the milk one tablespoon at a time. Allow for approximately 2 minutes of cooking time. The mixture will be quite thick. Add the salt, pepper, and cheese and mix well. Remove the pan from the heat
- Divide the pizza dough into two equal pieces and roll or stretch each piece into a 10-inch circular shape. Place on a pizza peel or baking sheet with no borders that has been lightly dusted
- Spread half of the garlic butter on the dough and cover with roughly 1/2 cup of the sauce. Repeat with remaining garlic butter and sauce. You may increase the amount of sauce if you want it to be more sauce-heavy.
- Thyme and poultry spice should be sprinkled on the chicken. Distribute half of the chicken on the dough
- Top with spinach leaves, half of the mozzarella, bacon, and green onion
- bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Slide the pizza off of the pizza peel and onto the pizza stone, or onto a baking sheet if you are not using a pizza stone, to finish baking.
- Place the pan in the oven for 8-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown.
- Make a second pizza by repeating the process.
Want to Save This Recipe?
The original version of this article was published on March 17, 2015.
More Pizza Recipes
Pizza with Chipotle Chicken Pizza with Thai Chicken It should be noted that this content includes affiliate links.
Pizza by Alfredo
Pizza by Alfredo is a pizzeria in the city of Scranton, in the state of Pennsylvania.
- According to all of the employees, with the exception of Michael, Pizza by Alfredo is possibly the worst restaurant in the world, serving badly prepared meals and providing horrible service.
- The delivery boy in Launch Party, for example, is indifferent toward both the consumer and the franchise’s management, which is a notable example.
- According to Michael, he appears to be the only one who is interested in their cuisine.
In addition, a deleted scene/outtake from Launch Party has Michael ordering pizza from the eatery and everyone else, except from Michael, experiencing some type of mental breakdown, ranging from Dwight shouting to Oscar twitching on the floor.Kevin describes the pizza served at this eatery as ″a hot circle of crap.″
Launch Party – Michael gets pizza from this establishment rather than his usual haunt, ″Alfredo’s Pizza Cafe.″ After the restaurant and the delivery boy refuse to accept his coupons, he loses his cool and kidnaps the delivery boy as prisoner, forcing him to flee.
Effortless Alfredo Pizza
Preparation/Total Time: 20 minutes
- A total of six slices Take a lighter, more delectable approach to your pizza night with this recipe.
- It makes good use of convenience products and, with the assistance of nutty-flavored fontina cheese and crushed red pepper flakes, it ensures that everyone’s taste buds remain satisfied.
- Lockport, Illinois resident Brittney House provided the following statement: Recipe for Effortless Alfredo Pizza, courtesy of Taste of Home.
- 1-pound frozen chopped spinach, thawed and wrung dry
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halfed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cooked turkey breast
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients until well combined.
- Place the crust on a 12-inch pizza pan that has not been greased and rub with the cut sides of the garlic. Garlic should be thrown away. Alfredo sauce should be spread over the crust. Top with the spinach mixture, cheese, and red pepper flakes, if you like. Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned.
1 slice has 302 calories, 10 grams of fat (4 grams of saturated fat), 45 milligrams of cholesterol, 756 milligrams of sodium, 33 grams of carbohydrates (1 gram of sugars, 1 gram of fiber), and 20 grams of protein. Exchanges for diabetics: 2 grains of rice, 2 ounces lean meat, 1/2 fat