Pizza Delivery (SpongeBob SquarePants)
|Episode no.||Season 1 Episode 5a|
|Directed by||Nick Jennings (art) Sean Dempsey (animation) Sherm Cohen (storyboard) Alan Smart (supervising)|
|Written by||Sherm Cohen Aaron Springer Peter Burns|
|Original air date||August 14, 1999|
‘ Pizza Delivery ‘ is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 1. In this episode, SpongeBob and Squidward deliver a pizza.
How long is Pizza Delivery SpongeBob?
Pizza Delivery in 5 MINUTES. No, we’re not delivering you pizza in 5 minutes, we recut the episode in 5 minutes
What episode is the Krusty Krab pizza Song in?
‘The Krusty Krab Pizza’ is a song sung by SpongeBob and Squidward in the episode ‘Pizza Delivery’ about the eponymous pizza.
What season is home sweet pineapple?
‘Home Sweet Pineapple’ is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 1.
Does the Krusty Krab sell pizza?
The Krusty Krab Pizza is a food served by the Krusty Krab. Mr. Krabs creates it by morphing Krabby Patties into a pizza. It first appears in the episode ‘Pizza Delivery.’
What episode is the SpongeBob meme from?
As already noted on its KnowYourMeme page, Mocking SpongeBob comes from a season 9 episode of SpongeBob SquarePants entitled ‘Little Yellow Book.’ In the episode, which first aired in 2013, Squidward Tentacles reads SpongeBob’s diary and finds out that SpongeBob behaves like a chicken whenever he’s faced with plaid.
Is Patrick from SpongeBob homeless?
Patrick is unemployed and a self-proclaimed expert in the ‘art of doing nothing’. The character has received positive reactions from critics and fans alike. Patrick has been included in various SpongeBob SquarePants-related merchandise, including trading cards, video games, plush toys, and comic books.
How does SpongeBob eat?
A sponge takes in food as it filters water through its body, which is made of different kinds of cells. Some of these cells help the sponge to pull in the water and grab microscopic nutrients. Other kinds of cells transport the nutrients and expel waste. By contrast, SpongeBob uses his mouth to eat ice cream and soap.
What episode does Squidward eat a Krabby Patty?
Next. ‘Just One Bite’ is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 3. In this episode, Squidward develops an obsession with Krabby Patties after trying one for the first time, but doesn’t have the heart to let SpongeBob know.
How old is SpongeBob in 2019?
SpongeBob is 20 years old, but he’s still as sweet and naïve as ever.
What episode does SpongeBob buy house?
The Season 8 episode Home Sweet Rubble has a simalar title and plot. In Home Sweet Rubble, SpongeBob got his house back using Pineapple-in-a-Can. But in this episode, it came back with a seed.
What episode is Alaskan bull worm?
The Alaskan Bull Worm is a massive worm that first appears in the episode ‘Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm.’
What eats SpongeBob’s house?
Spongebob and Squidward must deliver a pizza for the Krusty Krab. Later, Spongebob’s pineapple house is eaten by nematodes, leaving him homeless.
- This article contains a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants episode ″Pizza Delivery,″ which aired on August 14, 1999, and is from the first season of the show. Squidward: SpongeBob, hurry up and get those seats ready. When it’s beyond closing time, and I’d want to go home, SpongeBob says, ″I’ve got it, I’ve got it!″ Coming.
- Squidward: How are you? We’re sorry, sir, but we’re closed.
- Mr. Krabs: Ahoy, there, Krusty Krab, and welcome aboard. What can I do to assist you? Pizza? Mmm. Without a doubt, we’ll be having pizza.
- Squidward: Uh, Mr. Krabs
- Mr. Krabs: No problem, our delivery squid will have it delivered straight away.
- Mr. Krabs, we don’t serve pizza here at Squidward’s.
- You deliver
- Mr. Krabs: We don’t deliver, but you do
- Squidward: Why don’t you simply hire SpongeBob to do it?
- Mr. Krabs: That’s an excellent idea! Bring him along with you.
- Squidward: That’s not what I had in mind
- SpongeBob: That’s the beginning of the story. check. Antenna.check. Check for a bumper. Check. Bumper sticker on the car. Check the pressure in the tires. Inspection of the vehicle is complete! Squidward, we’re actually making history right now. That lucky client will receive the world’s first Krabby Patty Pizza
- Squidward: All right, then you drive
- SpongeBob: I’m not allowed to drive. Boating School is still in session for me
- Squidward: Come on, SpongeBob. Although it’s just around the corner
- SpongeBob: Yes, but.
- Squidward: Just keep doing what you’re doing at school
- SpongeBob: All right. Keep it a secret
- I’m not interested.
- Squidward: Back it up
- SpongeBob: Huh?
- Squidward: Back it up
- SpongeBob: Right, back it up.
- Squidward: Back it up
- SpongeBob: Okay, okay.
- Squidward: Shift into reverse, SpongeBob
- SpongeBob: What do you mean, reverse?
- Squidward: Shift into reverse, Sp Oh, yes, the reversal.
- Squidward: Hold on a sec
- SpongeBob: Hold on a sec! It’s time to back up!
- Squidward:Give me the wheel, SpongeBob. Give me the wheel, SpongeBob: I’m going to back it up! Taking a step back! Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a I’m going to take a break. I’m going to take a break. I’m going to take a break. Squidward, taking a step back: ″Well.″ You took a step back. And do you know what else? I believe we’ve run out of petrol. What’s more, you know what else? Besides the fact that we’re in the middle of nowhere, SpongeBob: Do you know what else? I believe the pizza is going cold
- Squidward: I believe the pizza is getting cold
- Oh, the pizza is lukewarm. It’s not the pizza, though. What could possibly make this worse?!
- SpongeBob: Well, we can still deliver it on foot.
- Squidward: Ow, ow, ow
- SpongeBob: The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me. Squidward: And my feet are hurting me. The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza
- Squidward: Whoa! SpongeBob? The question is, ″What are you doing?″ and the answer is, ″It’s an old pioneer trick.″ It was in a movie once, which I saw
- ‘Squidward, now isn’t the time for that,’ he says, and SpongeBob responds with a shh, shh, shh. It’s operating
- Squidward asks, ″What is it?″
- SpongeBob responds, ″Truck!″ There are sixteen wheels. Now I’ll be able to show you how the pioneers got about through hitchhiking. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- Swordfish trucker (short for Swordfish transporter): Broken-down break dancers on the loose!
- Squidward: He’s going to stop! ″He’s stopped!″ says SpongeBob. ″The Krusty Krab pizza is the one for you and me,″ says SpongeBob. The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza that is delivered free of charge. It’s the Krusty Krab pizza, and it’s extremely tasty.
- Squidward: Will you just let go of that dumb pizza, already?
- SpongeBob:I can’t, it’s for the customer
- Squidward: Who cares about the customer?
- SpongeBob: I do
- Squidward: Well, I don’t
- Squidward: Let Let go of that pizza, SpongeBob
- SpongeBob: No, not at all! SpongeBob! is the name of the customer
- Squidward is the name of the customer. Take the pizza away from me!
- SpongeBob: No
- Squidward: SpongeBob, take the pizza away from me! Keep your hands on the pizza! Hey! Hey! What’s the name of the road? What’s the name of the road? We’ve reached the end of our rope! How are we going to go home, and which direction should we take? What exactly are we going to do now? Because there isn’t a road here
- SpongeBob: I believe town is this way
- Squidward: Oh, don’t tell me, Jethro. SpongeBob: You’re correct, those were the pioneers. Moss always points in the direction of civilisation
- Squidward: In that direction? Is that the direction you’re going? So, let me get things clear in your mind. Squidward: So, do you think we should go that way?
- SpongeBob: Yes
- Squidward: Then I’ll go this way.
- SpongeBob: What do you mean? Hold on, squid! I don’t believe so
- Squidward: Believe me when I say that I know where I’m headed.
- SpongeBob: The Krusty Krab pizza is, without a doubt, the best pizza in the world.
- Yes, Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza for you and me, and we both love it!
- Krab Pizza is made specifically for you. And the Krab pizza
- Krus, the Krusshy, and the.
- I heard that the pioneers would eat coral during times of adversity, so Squidward says to SpongeBob, ″We have to eat something, Sponge.″
- No, it’s possible that it wasn’t coral.
- Possibly sand, no, definitely mud
- Squidward: Give me the pizza
- SpongeBob: Oh, I see what you mean now. We promised the client that it would be for them
- Squidward: You’re correct
- SpongeBob: No, we promised it would be for them
- It’s for the client
- SpongeBob: Yes
- Squidward: Perhaps we should check on it to make sure everything is in working order
- SpongeBob: Okay
- Squidward: No, I believe I noticed something
- SpongeBob: Okay
- Squidward: No, I think I saw something. No, not at all. I was completely mistaken. It appears to be in good condition. Sure does look like a tasty pizza
- SpongeBob: I agree
- Squidward: What is it, exactly? Squidward: Is that the cheese?
- SpongeBob: Yes
- Squidward: And the pepperoni?
- SpongeBob: Yes
- Squidward: Oh, it looks good, doesn’t it?
- SpongeBob:Wait a second, I see what you’re trying to do, Squidward. SpongeBob: I’m not letting you eat the pizza
- Squidward: Give me the pizza
- SpongeBob: No
- Squidward: Don’t make me take it away from you, SpongeBob
- SpongeBob: Get away!
- Squidward: Get back here, SpongeBob, give me the pizza
- SpongeBob: No
- Squidward: SpongeBo Now, please deliver some pizza to me
- SpongeBob: No, Squid, we’ve been saved! We’ve been saved! I think we’ve been saved!
- Squidward: Will you cut it out?
- SpongeBob: I’m convinced we’ve been saved! I’ve saved, saved, saved, and more saved! All of my favorite things have been backed up and archived. All of my favorite things have been backed up and archived. All of my favorite things have been backed up and archived. Yes, we have been saved
- This isn’t just a dumb boulder, Squidward says
- this isn’t just a stupid boulder, SpongeBob says.
- It’s made of rock.
- It’s solid as a rock! It’s solid as a rock! It’s a large, magnificent, and ancient rock. Oh, the pioneers used to ride these things for miles and miles, and it’s still in excellent condition
- Squidward: SpongeBob, are you going to forget about the idiot pioneers?! Have you ever observed that there aren’t any more of them around anymore? This is due to the fact that they were terrible hitchhikers, ate coral, and followed orders from algae! .and now you’re telling me that these people believed they could drive.rocks? Don’t give up just yet, Jethro.
- Mr. SpongeBob: I can’t wait to see the expression on our customer’s face! Mr. Customer: Yeah? Mr. SpongeBob: Thank you, sir. Your Krabby Patty pizza has been delivered
- Customer: Wow, thank you very much! I’ve been wishing for one of these for a long time. It. Where has my drink gone?
- SpongeBob: What drink?
- Customer: Where has my drink gone? Dr. Kelp, what’s on my menu? Please don’t tell me you forgot to bring my drink.
- Customer:How am I going to eat this pizza without my drink?
- SpongeBob: But. but.
- Customer: Didn’t you ever thought about the customer before?
- You describe yourself as a delivery boy, don’t you? Well, I’m not going to purchase it!
- Squidward: Is it a sponge? Sponge? It’s all right. Sponge? Is it another sponge? the customer asks. SpongeBob:Did he change his mind? Squidward:You bet he did! Look, I told your little friend I wasn’t going to pay for it
- Squidward:Well, this one’s on the house! Squidward says he ate the entire thing in one bite
- SpongeBob asks whether he has anything to drink. Now, please take me home.
- SpongeBob: You’re joking, aren’t you? We just have a few minutes left to get back to work!
- Squidward: Work? Oh, how my tentacles throb with pain.
SpongeBuddy Mania – SpongeBob Pictures
Help Wanted / Reef Blower / Tea at the Treedome are some of the episodes from Season 11.2nd Place: Bubblestand / Ripped Jeans 3.Jellyfishing and plankton spotting!Fourth, naughty nautical neighbors and a boating school are introduced.
Home Sweet Pineapple / Pizza Delivery / Home Delivery • 6.Pickles, the Mermaidman, and the Barnacleboy Jellyfish Jam is the seventh track on the Hall Monitor album.Sandy’s Rocket / Squeaky Boots (number 8) 9.Nature Pants / Opposite Day10.Culture Shock / F.U.N.11.MuscleBob BuffPants / Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost12.
MuscleBob BuffPants / Squidward, the Unfriendly Ghost 13).Scaredy Pants / I Was a Teenage Gary 14.The Chaperone / Employee of the Month 15.SB-129 / Karate Choppers (No.
14) 15.Suds / Sleepy Time / Sleepy Time Valentine’s Day / The Paper (No.16) 17.Arrgh!
/ The Bottom of the Pit Walking Small in Texas, number 18 19: April Fools’ Day / The Spatula of Neptune Twenty-first Century Fox’s Hooky / Mermaidman and Barnacleboy II / Squid’s Day Off / Your Shoe’s Untied / Season 221 Something Smells / Bossy Boots (number 22) Big Pink Loser / Bubble Buddy (number 23) Imitation Krabs / I’m Dying for Pie (No.24) Wormy / Patty Hype (number 25) Grandma’s Kisses / Squidville (number 26).Prehibernation Week / The Life of Crime is on the 27th.28.Who Is It That Celebrates Christmas?
Survival of the Idiots / Dumped is number 29 on the list.No Free Rides / I’m Your Biggest Fanatic30.Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III / Squirrel Jokes31.Mermaidman and Barnacleboy III / Squirrel Jokes Pressure / The Smoking Peanut (number 32) Shanghaied / Gary Takes a Bath (Second Half of Act III) Welcome to the Chum Bucket / Frankendoodle, number 34.Band Geeks / The Secret Box (#35) Graveyard Shift / Krusty Love (number 36) Procrastination / I’m With Stupid is number 37 on the list.
- Sailor’s Mouth / Unidentified Artist 39.
- Jellyfish Hunter / The Fry Cook Games / The Fry Cook Games The Worm / Squid On Strike (Season 3) is number 40 on the list.
- The Algae Is Always Greener / SpongeGuard Is Always On Call Club SpongeBob / My Pretty Seahorse (Song 42) Just One Bite / The Bully (Song 43) Nasty Patty / Idiot Box (number 44) Can You Spare A Dime?45.
- Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV / Doing Time46.
- Snowball Effect / One Krabs Trash47.
- As Seen On TV / Can You Spare A Dime?45.
- Mermaidman and Barnacleboy IV No Weenies Allowed / Squilliam Returns to the Throne Krab Borg / Rock-A-Bye Bivalve (number 49) Wet Painters / Krusty Krab Training Video (number 50) 52.
- Chocolate with Nuts / Mermaidman and Barnacleboy V New Student Starfish / Clams (number 53).
ugh55.The Great Snail Race / Mid-Life Crustacean56.Born Again Krabs / I Had An Accident57.Krabby Land / The Camping Episode58.Missing Identity / Plankton’s Army59.Born Again Krabs / I Had An Accident Season 461: Fear of a Krabby Patty / Shell of a Man 59.
The Sponge Who Could Fly 60.SpongeBob Meets the Strangler / Pranks a LotSeason 461: Fear of a Krabby Patty The Lost Mattress / Krabs versus Plankton (62nd episode) Has This Snail Attracted Your Attention?Skills Crane / Good Neighbors is number 64 on the list.Selling Out / Funny Pants (No.
- 65) 66.
- Dunces and Dragons is a fantasy novel about a group of mercenaries who go on a quest for treasure.
- The Motion Picture / Enemy-in-Law / Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Adventures of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy The 68th episode is titled ″Patrick Smartpants / SquidBob TentaclePants.″ The 69th episode is titled ″Krusty Towers″ and ″Mrs.
- Puff, You’re Fired.″ The 70th episode is titled ″Chimps Ahoy.″ Seventy-two: All That Glitters / Wishing You Well; seventy-three: New Leaf / Once Bitten; forty-four: Bummer Vacation / Wigstruck Seventy-five minutes: Squidtastic Voyage / That’s No Lady; sixty minutes: The Thing / Hocus Pocus; seventy minutes: Driven to Tears / Rule of Dumb; eighty minutes: Born to Be Wild / Best Frenemies; eighty minutes: Born to Be Wild The Pink Purloiner / Squid Wood (Chapter 79) Season 581.
- Friend or Foe82.
- The Original Fry Cook / Night Light80.
- Best Day Ever / The Gift of GumSeason 581.
- Friend or Foe Fungus Among Us83.
- Rise and Shine, Waiting, and Fungus Among Us84.
- Spy Buddies, Boat Smarts, and Good Ol’ Whatshisname 95.
- Modern Dwelling / Krabs à la Mode To Love A Patty / Breath of Fresh Squidward86.
- Roller Cowards / Bucket Sweet Bucket87.
- To Love A Patty / Breath of Fresh Squidward 88.
- Money Talks / SpongeBob vs.
The Patty Gadget / Slimy Dancing SpongeBob vs.The Patty Gadget 89.The Krusty Sponge / Sing a Song of Patrick90.A Flea in Her Dome / The Donut of Shame / The Krusty Plate91.
- A Flea in Her Dome / The Donut of Shame / The Krusty Plate Goo Goo Gas / Le Big Switch (number 91) Atlantis Squarepantis92.
- Picture Day / Pat No Pay / Blackjack93.
- Picture Day / Pat No Pay Ninety-fourth episode: Blackened Sponge / Mermaidman versus SpongeBob95th episode: The Inmates of Summer / Save a Squirrel96th episode: Pest of the West (20,000 Patties Under the Sea / Battle of Bikini Bottom) What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?
- is number 98 on the list.
- Squidward Has Two Faces / SpongeHenge / The Two Faces of Squidward Season 6 Episode 100 – Banned in Bikini Bottom / Stanley S.
- SquarePants House Fancy / Krabby Road (number 101).
- Penny Foolish / Nautical Novice is number 102.
- Spongicus / Suction Cup Symphony (No.
Not Normal / Gone104.The Splinter / Slide Whistle Stooges105.The Splinter / Slide Whistle Stooges A Life in a Day / Sun Bleached (106th track) Patty Caper / Plankton’s Regular109.Boating Buddies / The Krabby Kronicle107.Giant Squidward / No Nose Knows108.Patty Caper / Plankton’s Regular Gary’s Slumber Party / Grooming Session No.
- 110 One hundred and eleven.
- SpongeBob SquarePants vs.
- The Big One one hundred and twelve.
- Porous Pockets and Choir Boys one hundred and twelve.
- In this episode, we’ll be listening to Krusty Krushers and The Card114.
Dear Vikings and Ditchin’115.Grandpappy the Pirate and the Cephalopod Lodge.To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants: The Squid’s Visit (Part 116).Professor Squidward’s Shuffleboarding is number 117 on the list.
Overbooked120.No Hat for Pat / Toy Store of Doom121.Sand Castles in the Sand / Shell Shocked122.
Chum Bucket Supreme / Single Cell Anniversary123.Truth or Square118.Pet or Pests / Komputer Overload119.Gullible Pants Season 7 Episode 125: Pineapple Fever / Chum Caverns Season 7 Episode 126: The Clash of Triton Tentacle-Vision / I Dancing128.Growth Spout / Stuck in the Wringer127.Tentacle-Vision / I Dancing 129.
Someone’s in the Kitchen With Sandy / The Inside Job / Someone’s in the Kitchen With Sandy Greasy Buffoons / Model Sponge (number 130) Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful / A Pal for Gary131.Yours, Mine, and Mine / Kracked Krabs132.Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful / A Pal for Gary 133.The Curse of Bikini Bottom / Squidward in Clarinetland / The Curse of Bikini Bottom SpongeBob’s Last Stand (SpongeBob SquarePants) The Bad Guy Club for Villains (also known as ″Back to the Past″) Thirty-Five Minutes Without Tears / Summer Job 135 One Coarse Meal / Gary is Head Over Heels in Love When The Play’s On The Thing / Rodeo Daze 138.The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle139.Gramma’s Secret Recipe / The Cent of Money140.
The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom / The Cent of Money 141.The Curse of the Hex / The Main Drain / The Curse of the Hex Trenchbillies / Sponge-Cano!is number 142 on the list.
The Great Patty Caper 143.That Sinking Feeling / Karate Star 144.Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams 145.Buried in Time / Enchanted Tiki Dreams The Abrasive Side / Earworm (Song 146).147.Hide and Then What Happens?
/ Shellback Shenanigans / Hide and Then What Happens?″The Masterpiece″ (also known as ″Whelk Attack″) 150.Krusty Dogs / The Wreck of the Mauna Loa151.New Fish in Town / Love That Squid149.
- You Don’t Know Sponge / Tunnel of Glove150.
- You Don’t Know Sponge / Tunnel of Glove Season 8 Episode 152: Big Sister Sam / Perfect Chemistry Accidents Will Happen / The Other Patty153.
- Drive Thru / The Hot Shot154.
- Drive Thru / The Other Patty 155.
- A Friendly Game / Sentimental Sponge / A Friendly Game 156.1 Frozen Face-Off 156.2 Squidward’s School for Grown Ups / Oral Report 156.
- Patrick’s Staycation / Walking the Plankton (158).
- Sweet and Sour Squid / The Googly Artiste (159).
- A SquarePants Family Vacation (158).
- A SquarePants Family Vacation (159).
- Krabs Takes a Vacation / Mooncation / Mr.
- Krabs Takes a Vacation 162.
Ghoulish Jokes 163.The Beginning of Mermaidman / Plankton’s Good Eye Barnacle Face / Pet Sitter Pat (number 164).The 165th episode is titled ″House Sitting for Sandy / Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom.″ The Sponge’s Way / Bubble Troubles (166.
- The Way of the Sponge) In this episode, The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom / Bubble Buddy Returns is featured.
- SpongeBob is being restrained / Fiasco!
- Are You Happy Now?
- / Planet of the Jellyfish (Is Everyone Happy Now?) Free Samples / Home Sweet Rubble (No.
171).The InSPONGEiac / Karen 2.0 is number 171 on the list.Face Freeze!
/ Glove World R.I.P.172.Squiditis / Demolition Doofus173.Squiditis / Demolition Doofus 163.Treats!/ To Be Used Here or To Be Used There175 It’s a SpongeBob Christmas!It’s time to form a super-evil aquatic villain team, and Chum Fricassee is the man to do it!
Season 9 Episode 177: ″The Good Krabby Name″ / ″Move It or Lose It″ Episode 178: ″Hello, Bikini Bottom!″ Extreme Spots / Squirrel Record (page 179 of 179).Patrick-Man!/ Gary’s New Toy (180) 181.
License to Milkshake / Squid Baby182.Little Yellow Book / Bumper to Bumper183.Eek, an Urchin!/ Squid Defense181.
License to Milkshake / Squid Baby183.Eek, an Urchin!/ Squid Defense Prison Break!/ Evil Spatula (p.184).
It came from the Goo Lagoon, number 185.Don’t Look Now / Séance Schméance 186.Safe Deposit Krabs / Plankton’s Pet 187.Don’t Look Now / Séance Schméance 188.Kenny the Cat / Yeti Krabs / Kenny the Cat SpongeBob, You’ve Been Fired!
(189).189.Lost In Bikini Bottom (Tutor Sauce Remix) A Squid Plus One / The Executive Treatment (No.
- 191) 192.
- Pull Up A Barrel / Company Picnic / What’s Eating Patrick?
- / Sanctuary!
- / Sanctuary!
- A Game of Patrick!
- / The Sewers of Bikini Bottom (194) SpongeBob LongPants / Larry’s Gym (195th episode) The Fish Bowl / Married to Money196.
- Mall Girl Pearl / Two Thumbs Down197.
- Mall Girl Pearl / Two Thumbs Down the 198th episode of SharkSvPods / CopyBob DittoPants sold!
/ Lame and Fortune 199.Sold!200.
Is it time to say goodbye to Krabby Patty?2nd floor, Sandy’s Nutmare / Bulletin Board 202.Castaways from the Food Con / Snail Mail 203.Pineapple Invasion / Salsa Imbecilicus (Pineapple Invasion / Salsa Imbecilicus) the whole tooth is 204.
Mutiny on the Krusty / The Whole Tooth Season ten is currently under production.Whirlybrains / MermaidPants is number 205 on the list.Unreal Estate / Code Yellow (206.Unreal Estate) No.
- House Worming / Mimic Madness You Snooze, You Lose (Krusty Katering) (#208) 209.
- SpongeBob’s Place / Plankton’s Expulsion from the Island 2.10 Life Insurance/Burst Your Optimistic Illusion 211.
- Plankton Retires / Trouble with the Trident In this episode, 212, the Incredible Shrinking Sponge (or Sportz?) The Getaway / The Lost and Found (No.
213) Out of the Picture215.Feral Friends / Don’t Wake Patrick214.Patrick’s Coupon / Out of the Picture Cave Dwelling Sponge / The Clam Whisperer is the eleventh season of Sponge.217.Returns on the Spot / The Checkup ManRay Returns / There’s a Sponge in My Soup218.Spin the Bottle/a There’s Sponge in My Soup219 The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom is number 220 on the list.
221.No pictures, please / Stuck on the Roof222.Krabby Patty Creature Feature / Teacher’s Pests221.No pictures, please / Stuck on the Roof Squid Noir / Scavenger Pants225.
Cuddle E.Hugs / Pat the Horse226.Sanitation Insanity / Bunny Hunt223.
Sanitation Insanity / Bunny Hunt224.Please Don’t Feed the Clowns / Chatterbox Gary 227.Happy to Be Alive / Old Man Patrick 228.High Sea Diving / Bottle Burglars230.My Leg!/ Ink Lemonade229 Doodle Dimension / Moving Bubble Bass230.
- Fun-Sized Friends / Grandmum’s the Word231 My Leg!
- / Ink Lemonade Mustard O’ Mine / Shopping List232.
- Mustard O’ Mine / Shopping List ChefBob235.
- Plankton Paranoia / Library Cards.
- Whale Watching / Krusty Kleaners234.
- Patnocchio / ChefBob235.
- The Call the Cops / Surf and Turf236.
- The Goons on the Moon237.
- The Goons on the Moon Karen’s Virus / Appointment TV (episode 238) Patty the Night Patty / The Grill is No Longer There Squirrel Jelly / The StringSeason 1242.
- FarmerBob / Gary & Spotty 240.
Bubbletown / Girls Night Out 241.Squirrel Jelly / The StringSeason 1242.The Nitwitting / The Ballad of Filthy Muck243.The Krusty Slammer / Pineapple RV244.
- Gary’s Got Legs / King Plankton245 The Nitwitting / The Ballad of Filthy Muck 246, Plankton’s Old Chum, Stormy Weather, Swamp Mates, One Trick Sponge, Krusty Bucket, Squid’s on a Bus, Sandy’s Nutty Nieces, Insecurity Guards, Sandy’s Nutty Nieces, Insecurity Guards, Insecurity Guards 249,250.
- Broken Alarm / Karen’s Baby251,252.
- Mind the Gap / Dirty Bubble Returns253,254.
SpongeBobs Big Birthday Blowout,254.256.SpongeBob in RandomLand / SpongeBob’s Bad Habit257.Handemonium / Breakin’258.SpongeBob in RandomLand / SpongeBob’s Bad Habit In the role of ″boss″ for a day, the goofy newbie 259.The Ghost of Plankton / My Two Krabses / My Two Krabses 260.
If you knock on the door and no one answers, it’s Pat Hearts Squid.Lighthouse Louie / Hiccup Plague (No.261).262.A Cabin in the Kelp / The Hankering263.
Who R Zoo?/ Kwarantined Krab264.A Cabin in the Kelp / The Hankering 264./ The Internship of Plankton / The Tantrum of Patrick Bubble Bass’s Tab / The Kooky Cooks (No.265) 266.Escape from Glove World267.
- Krusty Koncessionaires / Dream HoppersSeason 13268.
- Krusty Koncessionaires / Dream Hoppers A Haven for Pets / A Love-In-Restriction Zone 264.
- Under the Small Top / Squidward’s Sick Daze / Under the Small Top Goofy Scoopers / Pat the Dog (Song 270) There Will Be Grease!
- / Potato Puff / There Will Be Grease!
- Movie The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is currently in theaters.
SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob on the Run is the title of the SpongeBob Movie.Shorts Squidward’s Guide to Astrology TaurusCancer Pisces LeoGemini Sagittarius VirgoLibra The Kid’s Choice Awards are presented annually.The Kid’s Choice Awards were presented in 2000.Nicktoons Go to War Plankton’s Ingenious Scheme Blimp The Kid’s Choice Awards will be presented in 2019.The Kid’s Choice Awards will be held in 2020.NickmasA Chuckie Finster is a fictional character created by author Chuckie Finster.
- Christmas, Chanukah, Kwaanza, and Winter Solice are all holidays celebrated in the United States.
- Party for the Holidays How the You-Know-Who got his hands on your You-Know-What!
- Patrick the Snowman is a fictional character created by author Patrick Ness.
- Favorite Holiday Songs by Plankton The Twelve Days of Christmas Patrick the Snowman is a fictional character created by author Patrick Ness.
- 2 Educational The Plankton of Infinite Summer.
- It Would Be Nice If You Could Say Thank You.
- Bike Safety Recommendations Observing the Rules of the Movie The best day of my life Getting Across the Street Anything and Everything for Baby Sandy is commemorated with flowers.
- Me MoneyPie What is a friend or a foeLoop Dee Loop is a fictional character created by author Dee Loop.
- Remodeling Swimming is not an option in Atlantis, according to Vantis.
- Is it possible that we’ve arrived?
- Crusty Spectacles Our Long-Distance Road Trip Pestilence in the Western Hemisphere Riding a Sea Horse Made Simple Starring SpongeBuck in the Spurskate short ″Saloon Door Sorrows″ From a yokel to a tough guy What Would Happen If SpongeBob Was No Longer Alive?
What Would Happen If SpongeBob Was No Longer Alive?1What Would Happen If SpongeBob Was No Longer Alive?2What Would Happen If SpongeBob Was No Longer Alive?3 What Would Happen If SpongeBob Was No Longer Alive?
4 The Greatest Assist SpongeBob and you save the day in the Big Blue.Educate and mobilize the public 2SpongeBob SquarePants vs.The Big One: Educate and Activate 2Educate and Activate Anxiety Associated with Separation Dreams of Being a Surfer Truth or Square on the SpongeBoard Balloons Juiceman Traffic The Getting Ready Outfit The Clash of Triton is a battle between two titans.SpongeGod The Origins of Neptune The Last Stand of SpongeBob Fields of Jellyfish PSAJ ellyfishing Safety Recommendations Trauma!Holidays Moldy Sponge A Holiday Sing-Along with Gary Bikini Bottom has a storied past.
- SpongeBob’s Legendary Dance Party (SpongeBob’s Legendary Dance Party) SpongeBob SquarePants: The Legend Continues Tips for Dealing with a Legendary Monster When You Run Into It Patty Caper’s Great Patty Caper What if the mystery came to this conclusion?
- GumShoe SquarePants is a fictional character created by writer GumShoe SquarePants.
Patson and SpongeLock Holmes are two of the most beloved characters in the world.We’ve returned to the PastTime Machine.Observations and Insights Krabs, on the other hand, comes to the rescue.A Vacation with the SquarePants Family Sandy’s Vacation Has Become a Disappointment Social Media Sites SpongeBob looks at his Instagram account.Patrick looks at his Instagram account.
- SpongeBob checks his Snapper Chat on his smartphone.
- You Provide the Vibrant Color Plankton’s Color Nullifier is a color neutralizer.
- The Blues of a Negative Neighbor Stuff Made with Green Materials Specials for the Theme Song Patchy’s Beach Bash to Celebrate SpongeBob Appreciation Day!
- Introducing the SpongeBob SportsPants.
- Special Countdown Promotion The SpongeBob Musical is coming to a theater near you!
- ″Dying for Pie″ Playlist – Puppet Edition of ″Dying for Pie″ Puppets take on the classic question, ″Can You Spare a Dime?″ ‘Wet Painters’ – Puppet Edition is now available!
- The Scariest Scenes from SpongeBob SquarePants Special Countdown Promotion Fans’ Favorite Characters from SpongeBob SquarePants
Top 50 Best Spongebob Episodes
I’ve finished my worst work and am currently working on my favorites.This list also includes occurrences that occurred after the release of the film.24 minutes |Animation, Comedy, and Family |
TV-Y7 Despite Squidward’s best efforts, he can’t recollect his happiest memories.Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Sandy must confront an evil Jellien ruler who has replaced all of the inhabitants with clones.Tom Kenny, Rodger Bumpass, Dee Bradley Baker, and Bill Fagerbakke are among the cast members.285 people have voted.The Jellyfish’s Home Planet 24 minutes |Animation, Comedy, and Family |
TV-Y7 In a time capsule, SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward find themselves stranded.SpongeBob and Patrick decide to construct a tiki country for Squidward in order to provide him with some much-needed leisure.Lori Alan, Alan Smart, Dee Bradley Baker, and Clancy Brown star in this film directed by Vincent Waller.370 people have voted.
Dreaming of Enchanted Tikis 25 minutes |Animation, comedy, and family on TV-Y7 Back in time, SpongeBob and Patrick visit the young Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, who are now grown up.In a classic Mermaidman and Barnacleboy episode, SpongeBob and Patrick sit back and watch their heroes battle the evil guys.Dee Bradley Baker, Ernest Borgnine, Tim Conway, and Bill Fagerbakke star in this film directed by Vincent Waller.
371 people have voted.Animation, comedy, and family in Back to the Past TV-Y7 |25 minutes Back in time, SpongeBob and Patrick visit the young Mermaidman and Barnacleboy, who are now grown up.In a classic Mermaidman and Barnacleboy episode, SpongeBob and Patrick sit back and watch their heroes battle the evil guys.Dee Bradley Baker, Ernest Borgnine, Tim Conway, and Bill Fagerbakke star in this film directed by Vincent Waller.
There are 371 votes for The Bad Guy Club for Villains on TV-Y.It is a 24 minute animated comedy family film.Spongebob seeks to find a job as a fry cook at the Krusty Krab in order to support his family.Later on, he meets a squirrel named Sandy and is invited to her home for a meal and company.Tom Kenny, Rodger Bumpass, Clancy Brown, and Bill Fagerbakke are among the cast members.
- 1,797 people have voted.
- Help Is Needed TV-Y7 |
- 23 min |
- Animation, Comedy, Family, Family-friendly After Mr.
- Krabs loses a card game to Plankton, Spongebob is forced to labor in the Chum Bucket in order to make up for lost time.
- Later on, Spongebob and Patrick come upon a magic pencil that allows them to bring anything they sketch to life with it.
- Walt Dohrn, Stephen Hillenburg, and Paul Tibbitt directed the film, which stars Tom Kenny, Bill Fagerbakke, Rodger Bumpass, and Clancy Brown.
- Frankendoodle received 1,082 votes.
The Krusty Krab Pizza (song)
In the event that you were seeking for information regarding the cuisine, please check Krusty Krab Pizza. Squidward and SpongeBob sing ″The Krusty Krab Pizza″ in the episode ″Pizza Delivery,″ a song about the namesake pizza that they get from the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob’s tone shifts with each each line of poetry.
Squidward screams, ″Ouch, ow, ow.″ To quote SpongeBob, ″The Krusty Krab Pizza″ is the pizza that you and I should get.The Krusty Krab Pizza is the pizza, and it’s delicious.Squidward: And my feet are giving me a hard time.Whoa!
Oof!To quote SpongeBob, ″The Krusty Krab Pizza″ is the pizza that you and I should get.The Krusty Krab pizza is the pizza, and it is delivered for free.A really tasty pizza is the Krusty Krab’s pizza, which is called the Krusty Krab pizza.(Whoo!) ″The Krusty Krab Pizza,″ says SpongeBob, ″Is the pizza, absolutely, positively!″ P-P-P-P-Pizza, Pizza Do-Do-Chun-Chun-Chun-Chun-Chun-Chun-Chun-Chun-Chun Do do ba ba ba da do do ba ba ba da do do ba ba ba da Do it, do it, do it!do do do do do do do do do do pizza Do do do do do do do do do do do do SpongeBob: Krusty-Kra-a-a-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Is the pizza, yes, for you and your friends.
- The video for this song on the SpongeBob YouTube account includes clips from earlier episodes, and the thumbnail image is a shot from ″Fun-Sized Friends.″
- This song has become quite popular on the Internet.
|Albums:||Original Theme HighlightsThe SpongeBob SquarePants MovieThe Yellow AlbumThe Best Day EverThe Sponge Who Could FlySpongeBob’s Greatest HitsIt’s a SpongeBob Christmas!Music from The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of WaterThe SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water|
|Songs:||Theme SongA Day Like ThisAhhhhAll You Need is FriendsThe Alphabet SongAttitude of GratitudeBack in EncinoBarnacles!Beats by BobBeautiful DreamerBee Line for the Tree LineThe Best Day EverBikini BottomBikini Bottom – Rock BottomBossy BootsThe Bubble SongCampfire Song SongCha-ChingThe ChefBob SongChristmas Eve JittersChristmas Is MineClarinet WizardDead EyeDoing the SpongeDoin’ the Krabby PattyDear FriendDon’t Be a Jerk (It’s Christmas)Down the WellThe Dragon is HereElectric ZooEverybody Loves the SpongeEmployee of the MonthFishin’ for MoneyFrozen Krabby Patty SongFueling the BusThe F.U.N. SongGary Come HomeGive It All You GotGive Jellyfish Fields a ChanceGood-Bye, AtlantisGoofy Goober RockGoofy Goober SongThis Grill is Not a HomeHe’s FlyingHe’s Our Mermaid ManHey All You PeopleHey, Mean Mr. BossmanHigh Seas ChantIt’s High Time We Went on TourHo Ho HoedownHot FruitcakeI Can’t Keep My Eyes Off of YouI Hate PeopleI Wrote ThisIdiot FriendsIf I Could Talk to MoneyI Will Trap SantaI Love Krabby PattiesIf Only I Could Join YouThe Jellyfishing SongJust a KidKrabby Patty Jingle (song)Kung Fu RockThe Krusty Krab PizzaLivin’ in the Sunlight, Lovin’ in the MoonlightLoop de LoopMeatball, MeatballMr. Krabs’ SongMusical DoodleMy Leg Is In Love!My Tighty WhiteysNever Give UpThe Nitwitting SongNow That We’re MenOcean ManOh, Krusty KrabOh, My KarenPets Are People TooPlankton’s SongPatrick StarPretty Ribbons and BowsPrehibernation (song)Prince Paul’s Bubble PartyPlankton Jams the SignalRidin’ the HookRipped PantsRubber Hose RagRap BattleThe Road SongSandy’s SongSailing Over The Dogger BankSanta Has His Eye on MeSanta Won’t Let You DownSnowflakesSo Long, Bikini BottomSpongeBob and Patrick Confront the Psychic Wall of EnergyThe SpongeBob History SongSpongeBob ScaredyPantsSquidward’s SongSquidward’s Tiki LandSqueeze MeSuperiorSurreptitiously MineSurfin’ SummerSandy SquirrelSquidward’s BackThe Suction Cup SymphonySweet VictoryScurvy Ain’t For the Likes of MeTag, You’re ItThat’s the RodeoThank Gosh It’s MondayThumbs SongTeamworkTogetherThey’ll Soon DiscoverTruth or Square Theme SongsTexasThat’s What Friends DoUnder My RockUnderwater SunThe Very First ChristmasWe’ve Got ScurvyWhen Worlds CollideWhere’s GaryWe’re the Ghouls of the Briny DeepWet, Wet ChristmasWho Am I?Who Wants to Race Me?You Will Obey!You Better SwimYou’re Old|
|Short songs:||4-PlyAyCookie, Wookie, Teddy BearIt’s All About You GirlIndoorsFor He’s A Jolly Good RookieSquidly’s 7 SongsBirthday Song for SquidwardBikini Bottom National AnthemI’m PatrickOff to WorkWe’re Gonna Be PiratesPearl’s Me DaughterThe Striped Sweater SongBest Friends Forever RingSanta’s Coming TonightBrush, Brush, Brush My TeethWelcome Home, SandyLife on the PrairieEat at The Krusty KrabLaundry Song|
|Other:||Production musicOriginal music|
Home Sweet Pineapple
″Home Sweet Pineapple″ is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode that aired during Season 1 of the animated series. SpongeBob’s house is destroyed by nematodes in this episode, and he is forced to live on the streets.
- Nematodes (first appearance)
- Fred (cameo)
- Gary the Snail
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Patrick Star
- Harold SquarePants (first appearance)
- Margaret SquarePants (first appearance)
- Herb Star and Margie Star (mentioned as ″parents″)
- Sea urchins
- Shelley (cameo)
- Spiders (mentioned)
- Nematodes (first appearance)
Early in the morning before the episode begins, a large number of hungry nematodes come in Bikini Bottom in search of food.They consume a range of stuff, including coral and a boatmobile, which is being driven by Fred at the time.They then proceed to SpongeBob’s pineapple residence, where they stay for the night.His house is filled with food and drink as they bring out straws.
Meanwhile, SpongeBob and Gary are inside, sleeping, as the world around them begins to contract.SpongeBob and Gary hurry into the living room as SpongeBob calls Squidward on the phone and Squidward inquires as to if it is time for SpongeBob to spoil Squidward’s day.Then Patrick gets up and asks, ″Is it already time to spoil Squid’s day?″ before coming over in a formal suit to destroy Squid’s day himself.The moment Squidward realizes that all that is left of SpongeBob’s house is a little pebble, he begins to cry and ecstatically say farewell to SpongeBob while throwing a party inside his house, with confetti and streamers shooting out of his front windows.SpongeBob explains that now that the home is no longer there, he will have to return to his parents’ house to live with them.Patrick, on the other hand, persuades SpongeBob to build a new dwelling.
Later on, SpongeBob and Patrick attempt to build another pineapple home, but it turns out to be a scale model, leaving SpongeBob with little choice but to relocate.It is not until Patrick offers to let SpongeBob and Gary reside at his house that SpongeBob is able to accept his offer.In an attempt to sleep, SpongeBob and Gary are interrupted by Patrick, who takes over his rock, which he and SpongeBob are using as a blanket, and the two engage in a tug-of-war.Not only does Patrick snore so loudly that SpongeBob has to put corks in his ears, but he also starts drooling in his sleep, which is embarrassing for everyone.
A large cork is placed inside Patrick’s mouth by SpongeBob, who has been soaking up all of Patrick’s saliva with his waddle.Later, Patrick has nightmares in which spiders are assaulting him, and he strikes SpongeBob repeatedly with the rock, causing him to fall to the ground and die.SpongeBob decides to sleep far away from Patrick, but when Patrick has another nightmare, he sleep-runs to where SpongeBob is sleeping and pounds him with his rock a few more times before returning to his original location and returning to sleep the way he typically does.SpongeBob decides to stop staying at Patrick’s house and instead chooses to stay at Squidward’s residence.
SpongeBob requests a drink of water from Squidward, who is still half-asleep at the time.Upon realizing that SpongeBob is sleeping in his house, Squidward becomes enraged and throws Gary and SpongeBob out, leaving them both without a place to stay for the rest of the night.The following day, Squidward gets up early in order to see SpongeBob’s return to his parents’ house.When SpongeBob’s parents arrive, Patrick bursts into tears and tries to tug SpongeBob’s family’s automobile to a halt, while Squidward begins to dance and sing in the background.He buries the stone at the beginning of the episode near where his house used to be since it has too many memories for him to bear seeing it any longer.
One of his tears falls on the location where the stone was planted, while another falls on the ground nearby.The ″pebble,″ on the other hand, is actually a pineapple seed, and SpongeBob’s tear nourishes the pineapple seed, which grows into a gigantic vine.This vine develops a new pineapple home that is identical to the old one, dumps it on top of Squidward, and then burrows underground to continue its mission.After finding everything back where it belongs, SpongeBob, his parents, and Patrick hurry over to the home, where they discover everything has been returned to its proper place.Just before the episode ends, SpongeBob rushes over to Squidward, who is hiding beneath the floor, and informs him that his house has returned for good, much to the dismay of the cephlapod.
″Squidward, don’t you think this is wonderful? I’ll be here for the foreseeable future! Forever?″
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
The sun shines brightly in Hawaii, according to Max Mahlmann.George Callert’s song ″Me for You″ Gregor F.Narholz describes it as ″unpreventable.″ George Callert’s song ″Me for You″ George Elliott’s Hawaiian Farewell is a moving piece.Buenos Aires B – Norman Candler Gator – Steve Belfer Buenos Aires B – Norman Candler Gator – Steve Belfer Gregor F.
Narholz’s Orchestral Flourish 4 is a work in progress.The sun shines brightly in Hawaii, according to Max Mahlmann.Richard Myhill’s Hawaiian Link (B) is a musical composition.Queen Lili’uokalani’s Aloha Oe B – Kapono Beamer, Queen Lili’uokalani’s Aloha Oe B ″South Sea Island Lullaby,″ composed by George Elliott.Music: David Farnon’s ″Lullaby″ Hans Haider performs during the Honolulu March.Victor Cavini’s South Pacific Island II is a musical composition.
″Goodbye, Samba A,″ says Ben Nabor.
- Various compilations of this episode include The Complete First Season, Home Sweet Pineapple, The 1st Season: Volume 1, Tea at the Treedome, Rock Bottom, My house, My pineapple, Beach Bob, and Tea at the Treedome: Volume 1. This set includes The Ultimate Box Set, the first 100 episodes, Sweet Pineapple Caca, three DVDs, SpongeBob SquarePants, the iSponge Offer Pack, and The Tom Kenny Collection, among other things (iTunes only), The Secrets of the Super Celebrations are Out! : From the Beginning, Part 1, 3 DVD Pack, The Ultimate Box Set, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, Laugh Pack, SpongeBob Schwammkopf Folge 3, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 1, The Complete First Season, Set Sail for Silly, Beware the Hooks, From the Beginning, Part 2, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, The Ultimate Sp The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Triple Pack 4, The First and Second Seasons, Movies & TV Collection, Big Hits: Volume 2, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs
- The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Triple Pack 4, The First and Second Seasons, Movies & TV Collection, Big Hits: Volume 2, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs
- There are additional video versions of this episode available on the VideoNow disc and the Home Sweet Pineapple VHS tape.
During the Best Day Ever event, which took place on November 9–10, 2006, ″Home Sweet Pineapple″ was voted 87th.
- As soon as the sped-up portion of SpongeBob calling Squidward is slowed down, he exclaims, ″Furthermore, Squidward, the walls are closing in on me. Gary is apprehensive as well.″
- The fact that SpongeBob and Patrick are aware of their irritation towards Squidward is hinted to in this episode, when Patrick asks, ″Is it time now to spoil Squidward’s day?″ At the very least, Patrick is aware of the situation. As SpongeBob points out in the following episode ″Squidville,″ ″We haven’t improved Squidward’s day yet,″ he may not be aware of the situation.
- It is shown at the beginning of the episode, as well as in previous and future episodes, that Patrick has a hole in his home beneath the rock, but when SpongeBob spends the night, it is shown that under the rock is just leveled ground and Patrick uses the rock as a blanket
- however, this is not the case.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick are arguing over who owns the rock, Gary, who is perched on top of the rock, vanishes. It is also shown that Patrick possesses a tuxedo and a top hat. He may have been killed if SpongeBob and Patrick hadn’t kept fighting over the rock. It is also revealed that Patrick has arachnophobia, which is a fear of spiders, in this episode. However, in actuality, arachnophobia is one of the most frequent anxieties among people
- the scene in which Squidward abruptly opens his bloodshot eyes has become something of an internet meme
- After Squidward yells at SpongeBob and Gary and sends them out of his house, it is unclear where they will seek refuge for the rest of the night.
- Whenever SpongeBob dons his headgear, he’s donning the same cap that the character wore when series creator Stephen Hillenburg designed him as SpongeBoy.
- This is the first episode for a variety of reasons, including: ‘The First’ is the first episode in which the lettering on the title card is in a handwritten typeface.
- The first episode was based on SpongeBob’s pineapple
- the second episode was focussed on Squidward’s pineapple.
- A SpongeBob SquarePants episode in which SpongeBob is unable to reside in his own house (or any other house for that matter)
- Harold and Margaret SquarePants, as well as the first appearance of Nematodes, make their debuts in this episode.
- This is the first time Bikini Atoll has been portrayed within an episode (as opposed to in a theme tune)
- The first time Patrick sheds a tear
- The first episode to feature the APM tracks ″Me for You,″ ″Unpreventable,″ ″South Pacific Island II,″ and ″Good Bye Samba A.″
- the first episode to feature the APM tracks ″Me for You,″ ″Unpreventable,″ ″South Pacific Island II,″ and ″Good Bye Samba A.″
- Tales from Bikini Bottom is the first of four episodes that were adapted into a comic book and published in the SpongeBob SquarePants/Tokyopop book Tales from Bikini Bottom. ″Prehibernation Week,″ ″F.U.N.″ and ″I’m Your Biggest Fanatic″ were the other three titles.
- This episode is titled ″Nie ma jak w domu″ in the Polish dub, which translates to ″Home Sweet Home,″ which is the phrase that the episode’s English title parodies
- in the English dub, the episode is titled ″Nie ma jak w domu.″
- This episode was shown in conjunction with ″Squid on Strike″ as part of the Best Day Ever marathon.
Home Sweet Home is the title of this episode, which is a play on the phrase ″home sweet home.″
- When SpongeBob sits upon his bed, the back disappears.
After deciding to call Squidward for assistance, SpongeBob blinks his eyes, but his eyelashes can still be visible for a short second after he closes them. It is this same error that is repeated later in the episode when he requests Squidward’s permission to remain at his residence for an extended period of time.
- During the line ″I guess I’ll have to move back with my mum and dad,″ Patrick’s lips appears to be absent for a single second. In the episode where SpongeBob is stamping boards with green and red paint, SpongeBob’s eyes, pupils, and all, are revealed to produce a green imprint in the wood despite the fact that he is not wearing any color
- During the shivering episode, SpongeBob seems to be losing around three of his teeth, but a split second later, he returns to having only two buck teeth once again.
- During shivering, the red line under SpongeBob’s lips vanishes for a single second, indicating that he is feeling cold.
- Before Squidward returns to bed after handing SpongeBob a glass of water, the pillow is square and only fits one person
- however, after Squidward and SpongeBob are in bed together, the cushion becomes rectangle and broad enough to accommodate two people.
- When SpongeBob is waiting for his parents, he totes his baggage despite the fact that his house and furniture have not yet been recovered.
- When SpongeBob is about to plant the seed at the conclusion of the episode, he dons his hat to protect himself. Nonetheless, as he plants the seed, his face is shown in close-up, but without the cap on his head. The hat returns after it has been planted
- as Squidward is bidding farewell to SpongeBob, he is noticeably higher than normal
Krusty Krab Pizza
Object It is a type of pizza that is provided by the Krusty Krab restaurant chain. Mr. Krabs manufactures it by transforming Krabby Patties into a pizza crust using a special recipe. It initially appears in the episode ″Pizza Delivery,″ in which it is introduced.
The Krusty Krab Pizza looks and tastes just like any other cheese pizza. It includes eight slices and seven pepperoni and mushrooms on each one of them. This product is delivered to you in a white cardboard box with a horizontal line on the front that says ″Pizza″ in red font.
Role in series
Mr.Krabs dispatches SpongeBob and Squidward to the pizza delivery location.While on their journey to deliver it, Squidward becomes hungry and expresses disinterest about the client, but is repeatedly prevented from eating it by SpongeBob and the other sponges.It takes them an inordinate amount of time to deliver it, and when they do arrive, their customer, an orange fish, asks a Diet Dr.
Kelp, despite the fact that he had never requested one in the first instance.After being informed of this by SpongeBob, the enraged client refuses to eat or pay for the pizza until he also receives his drink and furiously shuts the door in his face.A rare change of heart comes from Squidward, who defends SpongeBob by slamming the pizza in his face in front of the orange fish.
″I ♥ Dancing″
A Krusty Krab Pizza, a drink, nachos, a sandwich, and a suit of knight armor arrive on Incidental 107’s table, accompanied with a suit of knight armor.
″Plankton Gets the Boot″
When SpongeBob and Plankton are watching a movie in the living room, the Krusty Krab Pizza can be seen in the background of the scene.
″SpongeBob’s Big Birthday Blowout″
When Mr. Charleston gets tossed out of the Trusty Slab, the Krusty Krab Pizza box can be seen in the mound of rubbish next to his chair.
Role in video games
Legend of the Lost Spatula
Mr. Krabs requests that SpongeBob deliver the pizza to the Kelpazoic Jungle on behalf of him.
In one of the nano-games, it makes an appearance.
SpongeBob’s Game Frenzy
Another of the nanogames features this item.
|Krusty Krab (VE)|
|Owner:||Eugene H. Krabs (Krusty Krab)Mr. Slabs (Trusty Slab)|
|Current employees:||SpongeBob SquarePantsSquidward TentaclesMr. ManwardJimBob|
|Former employees:||JimPatrick StarSandy CheeksPearl KrabsSheldon J. PlanktonKaren PlanktonMrs. PuffGary the SnailCarlStanley S. SquarePantsNot SpongeBobIncidental 105SpongeBot SteelPantsSpongeBob SquarePants clonesDoodleBobSquid DoodleLord PoltergeistDonut demon|
|Variations:||5-Star Krusty KrabKrusty FactoryKrusty Krab MuseumKrabby O’Monday’sKuddly KrabKrusty SpongeKrusty TowersSecret Krusty KrabRusty KrabKrusty PlanktonGranny Plankton’s Krabby PattiesBubbly KrabKrusty SlammerTrusty SlabKrusty BucketThe Designated Area Where You Are Permitted by Man Ray, Your Ruler, to Obtain Sandwiches Using Man Ray Dollars|
|Machines:||Krusty Krab grillKrusty Krab freezerKrusty Krab cash registerPatty GadgetTrash chuteKrusty Krab televisionPinch-o-MaticOn-time percentage machine|
|Food:||Krabby PattyCoral bitsDeluxe Krabby PattyEmergency Krabby PattiesKrabby Patty in a CanKrusty Kid’s MealPipsqueak PattyKrusty DogKelp friesMonster Krabby PattyKrusty Krab PizzaPattyJelly PattyNasty PattyPretty PattySponge PattySpongy PattiesHash brownsExecutive TreatmentKrabby PâtéKrusty ChumKrabby SoupDouble Triple Bossy DeluxeMustardMayonnaiseSecret PattyRainbowgerAged PattyKing-Size Ultra Krabby SupremeSaladHot saucePicklesMilkshakeDanger PattiesNight PattyGreat pacific garbage patch|
|Commercials:||Krusty Krab commercialKrusty Krab commercial (old)Krusty Kids’ Meal Commercial|
|Vehicles:||Patty WagonMobile Krusty Krab|
|Other:||Patty vaultKrusty Krab red alert modeMimeco alarmLost and FoundKrusty KateringKrusty Krab employee hatKrusty Krab advertisingKrusty Krab playsetKrusty Krab Industries Labor AgreementKrusty Krab Rule BookEmployee HandbookPatty PalThe Eugene Krabs Memorial Wishing WellCondiment IslandKrusty PoolKrusty Krab talent showEating contest beltKrusty Krab drive-thruMr. Krabs’ secret laboratoryNosferatuEmployee break roomKrabby LandKrabby PlaylandSesame seed jar|
|Food and drinks (VE)|
|Krusty Krab:||Jelly PattyKrabby PattySaladSeahorse radishMayonnaiseMustardKrusty Krab PizzaRusty on RyeMonster Krabby PattyPretty PattyWow! SoupKrabby NewburgTartar sauceKelp friesCoral bitsPaper PattySpongy PattiesNasty PattyKrusty DogSecret PattyKing-Size Ultra Krabby SupremeKrabby Patty creaturesSynthetic Krabby PattyPicklesPattyPatty PalTangy Sponge SauceMild Bobby SauceDouble Triple Bossy DeluxePipsqueak PattyKrusty ChumHatty PattySecret Krabby SauceKrabby PâtéVeggie PattyDeluxe Krabby PattyExecutive TreatmentAged PattyKrabby Patty (character)Free Sample Krabby PattyGiant Krabby PattyEmergency Krabby PattiesFrozen Krabby PattyDanger PattiesNight PattyGreat pacific garbage patchKrusty Kid’s Meal|
|Chum Bucket:||Chum FricasseeChumstickChum Bucket SupremeChum PattiesChumRaw SewageChumbalayaChumburgerChum nuggetsCrispity Crunchities|
|Other:||Chocolate barDonutSquidward’s souffléSpongeBob’s sundaeSwedish Barnacle BallsCanned BreadCanned CoralBarnacle loafBon-bonsBran FlakesMermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Bran FlakesHolographic meatloafKelp ChipsKelp JerkyKelp Nougat CrunchKelp ShakeSeanut BrittleYummy BunzDrinkable SausageVolcano SauceMilkshakePeasTeaChocolate balloonJellyfish jellyStrawberry ice creamTriple Gooberberry SunriseYellow popsicleSweetie Patrol CookiesKelpoNature PattyBarnacle ChipsPlab PattySea-Nut ButterSnail FudChopped liverMarsh KingFortune cookiePatchy PattyStrongman PowderExploding pieSeaberry pieGrandma’s cookiesSnail BitesSalsa ImbecilicusFlabby PattySorry about the Scabies cakeNutty ButterNachosFruitcakeLonely KrabHogan DüpKrabby Patty in a CanSnail-PoAmoeba TreatsPepperHash brownsSandy’s birthday cakeSpaghettiProtein power shakeKrabby SoupQuasi-Gummy Chewy Candy FishFish sticksSquidward the Ice Cream ConeCheese FizzIndian Ocean sea grassRainbowgerPineapple GaryFizz Bomb ColaBubbly waterKelp juiceMilkBloodDiet BloodSponge cakeGreaseCrispity CrunchitiesPizza PattyBurrito PattyNoodle PattySponge PattySeaweed noodle stewSnail NipPopsicCreamBob ConePantsSherbetSwirl FudgeSundae CheeksChipRocky RoadKelpPopsicle twinsCherryTub of vanilla ice creamDelicious dairy treatDonut demonAngel donutDevil donutRare Fruit of the Kazook TreeChocolate syrupSprinkleHeavenly ParadiseSlimycan Snail FoodSea PeanutsPrune ice creamJelly beansGoober MealRoast à la SquidwardHot sauceBlack lemonadeLemonadeIce creamSea BiscuitsSecret formula anniversary cakeFrankenstein Fish FoodStrawberry ice cream sandwichLucky peanutLollipopKelp cheeseWaterSugar Squeeze|
The Story Behind Mocking SpongeBob, the Meme Sweeping the Planet
Trace Author William Cowen, who tweets with dramatic irregularity on this site, is also a writer.The 12th of May, 2017 Though it’s not quite as iconic as Arthur’s fist or puzzled Mr.Krabs, the latest meme to be derived from a classic cartoon is probably equally as popular as those two characters.Unless you’ve (understandably) chosen to live under a rock, a la eminent aquatic philosopher Patrick Star, you’ve almost likely come across this document: He’s Mr.
SpongeBob SquarePants himself, as you can see in the picture.The concept behind ″Mocking SpongeBob,″ as it is known in this version, is straightforward: simply repeat anything someone says, but type it like this in the middle of it just to screw with them.If you need some inspiration, here are some notable instances of how to allow Mr.SquarePants to make fun of individuals on your behalf: You: But where did this image of SpongeBob come from in the first place?What I don’t understand is where this iMAgE of SPoNgebOb came from in the first place.But, to be honest, I’m delighted you inquired.
As previously stated on the KnowYourMeme website, Mocking SpongeBob originates from an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants’ season 9 episode ″Little Yellow Book,″ in which SpongeBob is mocked.When Squidward Tentacles reads SpongeBob’s diary, he discovers that SpongeBob acts like a chicken whenever