National Pizza Day is celebrated on 9th of February each and every year. It is a holiday across the world where people enjoy the most iconic and popular dishes in the world and try to spend as much of their time with their friends and family.
When is National Pizza Day?
It’s Pizza day on the 10th of February. The most recent detection of references to Pizza Day was 9 months, 2 weeks ago. There were many celebrations relating to national holdiays written about on social media that our algorithms picked up on the 10th of February.
When is National Pizza Day in 2022?
Dates of National Pizza Day In 2022, it is celebrated on February 9th In 2023, it is celebrated on February 9th In 2024, it is celebrated on February 9th
What is the history of pizza in America?
In 1905, America’s first pizzeria, Lombardi’s, opened in New York. Since then, pizza consumption in America has increased greatly and many pizza chains, such as Pizza Hut, Domino’s and Papa John’s have emerged. The origin of National Pizza Day is not well understood although accounts of National Pizza Day began
How many people are talking about pizza day?
In total we detected 110 total unique days being shared such as Pizza Day which had 36,918 people talking about it, or Umbrella Day having 2,016 tweets. How Is The Date For Pizza Day Calculated?
Is Feb 9 a pizza day?
National Pizza Day on February 9th celebrates one of America’s all-time favorite foods. Whether it is thin crust, Chicago-style, deep dish, or anything in between, pizza is an American favorite.
What is February 9th day?
February 9th also marks National Toothache Day and National Pizza Day.
Is there a national pizza day around the world?
Is there a National Pizza Day? There is indeed! Celebrate your favorite greasy food on National Pizza Day every February 9!
Who started National Pizza Day?
This observance began in October 1984, and was created by Gerry Durnell, the publisher of Pizza Today magazine. Some people observe National pizza month by consuming various types of pizzas or pizza slices, or going to various pizzerias.
Who invented pizza?
That did start in Italy. Specifically, baker Raffaele Esposito from Naples is often given credit for making the first such pizza pie. Historians note, however, that street vendors in Naples sold flatbreads with toppings for many years before then.
Why is Google a pizza today?
According to Google, on this day in 2007, the culinary Art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’ was inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. To celebrate the day, Google released a fun game for its users.
Which day is slap day?
When Is Slap Day? Today is Slap Day. It is celebrated on February 15 every year, and this time, it falls on Tuesday.
What holiday is today?
What Holiday is Today? ( March 15, 2022)
|Holiday name||Holiday location|
|National Shoe the World Day||–|
|National Pears Helene Day||–|
|National Everything You Think is Wrong Day||–|
|World Social Work Day||–|
What is the 40th day of the year?
This is the latest accepted revision, reviewed on 6 March 2022. February 9 is the 40th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar; 325 days remain until the end of the year (326 in leap years).
What’s the biggest pizza day of the year?
Halloween is one of the top five busiest days for ordering pizza including Super Bowl Sunday, Thanksgiving Eve, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Halloween is one of the top 5 busiest days for pizzerias. Find out how to stay ahead of the rush!
Why is the Google logo a pizza?
Google’s interactive Google Doodle, on Monday, celebrated pizza, one of the most popular Italian dishes across the globe. The celebration comes on the anniversary of the culinary art of Neapolitan “Pizzaiuolo” being inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
How do you celebrate pizza day?
11 Delicious, Glorious Ways to Celebrate National Pizza Day
- Go on a pizza crawl.
- Wear pizza clothing.
- Wear pizza clothing.
- Challenge your friends to a pizza bakeoff.
- Give your friends pizza-themed gifts.
- Bring pizza to work.
- Cook a multi-course meal where every course is a form of pizza.
- Come up with Pizza Resolutions.
When was the first pizza day?
February 9. National Pizza Day was first celebrated in about 2000, but it is not clear who started it. What is National Pizza Day? National Pizza Day is a day to celebrate pizza, which is a baked flatbread topped with tomato sauce and cheese and baked in an oven.
What day is National Pizza Party day?
National Pizza Party Day – May 20, 2022.
When was pizza invented month?
An often recounted story holds that on June 11, 1889, to honour the queen consort of Italy, Margherita of Savoy, the Neapolitan pizza maker Raffaele Esposito created the ‘Pizza Margherita’, a pizza garnished with tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil, to represent the national colours of Italy as on the Flag of Italy.
National Pizza Day, History,Facts
- Every year, on the 9th of February, the United States celebrates National Pizza Day.
- It is a festival celebrated all over the world, during which people eat the most famous and popular foods on the planet and strive to spend as much time as possible with their friends and relatives.
- Pizza is a baked flatbread meal that is extensively topped with cheese, sauces, chicken, and a variety of other things before being cooked in the oven.
History of National Pizza Day
- As a matter of fact, no one knows when National Pizza Day was established, and there are no traces of when pizza was first invented.
- A traditional pizza was originally made with placenta bread and then topped with a number of layers of sauces, cheese, and herbs.
- Today, pizza is made from a variety of ingredients including wheat flour, tomatoes, and cheese.
Even while those early dishes were in fact pizzas, it would not be until the 18th century that what we now know as the contemporary pizza would begin to take shape.A part of the citizens of Naples, Italy, began to prepare flatbread meals that were topped with garlic, basil, cheddar cheese, and, of course, tomatoes around this time.Italian settlers began bringing this meal back to their homelands in the United States at the turn of the nineteenth century.
- However, it would not become widely popular until the administration officers returning from World War II returned home after developing a love for pizza while on duty in Italy.
- This is the time at which the pizza advertising industry in the United States booms, making pizza one of the most popular fast meals in the country.
What date is National Pizza Day?
The 9th of February is designated as National Pizza Day.
National Pizza Day Song
- You might be wondering how popular pizza is in the United States right now.
- To discover out how popular pizza is in the United States, you may have to look at the stats.
- In the United States, around 4 billion pizzas are sold annually.
The vast majority of pizza chains and pizzerias offered these pizzas, and the grocery store purchased around 1 billion pizzas in the form of frozen pizzas.In the United States, nearly 23 pounds of pizza is devoured by every man, woman, and child in the country.That is a substantial amount of pizza.
- Valentine’s Day is celebrated on the 14th of February, one day after the National Pizza Day on the 13th.
National Pizza Day Customs, Traditions, and Celebrations
- There is only one single way to commemorate and appreciate National Pizza Day, and that is to eat pizza in a variety of various shapes in celebration of the holiday.
- If you want to go outdoors with your friends and family to the neighborhood pizza restaurant, you may pick out the slice that appeals to you the most.
- You may have a pizza party and then just pick up the pizza and eat it at your leisure.
7 Interesting Facts About National Pizza Day
- Pepperoni pizza is one of the most well-known and popular types of pizza. Pepperoni pizza was requested and received by 36% of those who ordered it.
- Every year in the United States, more than 3 billion pizzas are sold.
- Every year in the United States, one billion frozen pizzas are sold.
- Pizzerias account for 17% of all eateries in the United States.
- The first pizzeria started in Naples, Italy, in early 1738
- Gennaro Lombardi launched the first pizzeria in the United States in New York City in 1985, making it the country’s first pizzeria.
- Every year in the United States, an average of 23 pounds of pizza is consumed per person.
Additional Survey Findings
- CERTAIN AMERICANS TAKE THEIR APPETITE FOR PIZZA TO NEW HEIGHTS.
- According to a recent poll, around 3 percent of Americans would prefer to eat pizza rather than have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, rather than the other way around.
- Ladies are significantly more likely than males to engage in this behavior; 4 percent of females choose to eat pizza rather than have a partner.
Also see: National Boyfriend Appreciation Day
Top 10 RANKING OF AMERICA’S FAVORITE PIZZA BRANDS
- Restaurants such as Pizza Hut (31 percent), Papa John’s (22 percent), Domino’s (17 percent), Papa Murphy’s (10 percent), Little Caesar’s (8 percent)
- barro (3 percent)
- Cici’s Pizza (2.8 percent)
- California Pizza Kitchen (2.8 percent)
- Round Table (2.6 percent)
- Chuck E. Cheese’s (1 percent)
- and others were also represented.
OTHER INTERESTING INSIGHTS ABOUT PIZZA
- In America, pizza is recognized as the second most popular fast food, trailing only hamburgers in popularity. Pizza is a favorite food of 43 percent of Americans
- pizza is my favorite food (18 percent)
- With my pizza, I prefer to drink a bottle of white wine. (ten percent of the total)
- My vision of a great Valentine’s Day involves eating a pizza with my significant other. (9 percent)
- I’m not a big fan of pizza. (two percent)
- (two percent)
2 Best Activities of National Pizza Day
- Pizza Party – No matter what age you are, I guarantee that the phrase ″Pizza Party″ will pleasure you the most and give a nice grin on your face
- Taking a Pizza Challenge – On National Pizza Day, you can issue a pizza challenge to your friends and family members by serving them pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Because National Pizza Day is an official holiday, there are a plethora of additional events that you may participate in. Take pleasure in it with your friends and family.
Why Love National Pizza Day?
- There are a slew of reasons to celebrate National Pizza Day on April 12.
- Some of them are included in the next section.
- On National Pizza Day, there is something for everyone — including vegetarians.
Which sauces should I use?Is it better to have a thick or thin crust?What do you prefer: Cheez or fresh provolone?
- What do you prefer: cooked in the oven or wood-fired?
- On National Pizza Day, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- You will be able to readily adjust to the variations in flavours that you appreciate and will continue to enjoy the Pizza.
- One of the best festivals – You probably remember the Pizza parties from your school days.
- This is one of those festivals.
Recognize the truth!You have always enjoyed eating pizza in a variety of varieties, no matter what age you are at this point..Salty, Carb-Y, and Sweet — this is the perfect combination.
When you combine the layers of cheese and sauces with the dough and everything else on a pizza, you get an almost delectable food bomb that is full of a variety of fragrances and sensations.
National Pizza Day is celebrated on the 10th of February. It was first observed on the 8th of March, 2015.
Is It Pizza Day Today?
- On the 10th of February, it is National Pizza Day.
- Referencing Pizza Day was first discovered 11 months and 1 week ago, according to our records.
- Our algorithms chose the 10th of February since there were several festivities pertaining to national holidays that had been talked about on social media at the time.
We discovered 110 total unique days that were being shared, such as Pizza Day, which received 36,918 mentions on Twitter, and Umbrella Day, which received 2,016 mentions on Twitter.
How Is The Date For Pizza Day Calculated?
- National Pizza Day is celebrated on the 10th of February each year, and the date listed is dependent on how much chitter-chatter and buzz there was on social media on that day mentioning ″Pizza Day.″ Using our algorithms, we search for mentions of NationalDays on social media and update whatnationaldayisit.com hourly, with our homepage displaying the current national day, along with additional holidays such as Pancake, Signing, and Deworming Day.
- This crowdsourcing of data approach is being utilized to determine the date of National Pizza Day, rather than being linked to any government-sponsored lists:D Hooray for democratic decision-making by consensus!
I’d Like To Promote National Pizza Day
We’ve put together the resources below, which are chock-full of helpful hints on how to spread the word about Pizza Day. Among the resources are graphs, badges, and information on what steps can be taken to increase Pizza Day’s visibility.
Can I Register Pizza Day?
- ″National Pizza Day″ is not legally recognized by any international organization or government since we lack the necessary jurisdiction or authority.
- With this application, we merely hope to programmatically represent what ″National Day″ it is, depending on what the Internet claims it to be.
- We believe this is much more entertaining because it reflects the fact that the most amusing / interesting national days are often created organically and grow as a result of popular social trends and sharing; as a result, we do not add new days to our database unless they are discovered organically on social media.
Is it National Pizza Day Everywhere?
- Sort of |
Maybe ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( What’s particularly interesting is that, while some National Days, such as National Daughters Day, appear to be celebrated worldwide, regardless of geography, some very popular days (which frequently rank as the No.1 NationalDay on our homepage) are in fact very specific to a country’s national calendar and are therefore officially recognized as such.Take, for example, National Rambutan Day.
- Rambutan is a popular Southeast Asian fruit that is not widely available in the United Kingdom, Europe, or the United States.
- Some geographically specialized fads eventually become enormously popular internationally and around the world, aided in part by widely shared ‘National Days,’ such as National Pabebe Wave Day, which is one example of such a phenomenon.
- As part of our effort to highlight how people feel about pizza, we are now tracking the mood behind every mention of Pizza Day.
- It appears that Pizza is popular in this area.
- We’re looking at how Pizza Day influences other things outside just being a day to celebrate pizza in general.
See how the price of pizza influences the stock market.
Hang On, It Was National Pizza Day Already This Year.!?
Yes, this is, curiously enough, a completely plausible scenario. The date displayed for National Pizza Day may vary. For example, if few hundred people tweeted about Pizza Day in early April, and then a few thousand people tweeted about Pizza Day in May, the date displayed for National Pizza Day may appear twice:D Furthermore, we have found references of Pizza Day on;
Get The Badge
WhatNationalDayIsIt’s Daily Day Widget
Get our ‘daily day’ widget to track your progress. Copy the code below to have today’s date displayed on your website automatically.
National Pizza Day 2022 – When, Where and Why it is Celebrated?
- Pizza is a fantastic culinary marvel.
- Pizza enthusiasts may now be found all over the world.
- Prior to World War II, it is surprising to learn that pizza was not well-known outside of Italy.
The cheesy and saucy bread is a culinary marvel that may melt the tongue and bring delight to the thoughts of those who have the pleasure of tasting it.It may be stated that it is a miracle from heaven that it has made its way into Italian cuisine.The delectable cheesy delight is appreciated all across the world, and no celebration is complete without it.
- Pizza is a delectable treat that deserves to be appreciated on special occasions.
- The 9th of February is designated as National Pizza Day.
History of national Pizza day
- The development of pizza, as well as the spread of pizza around the world, were both documented.
- There hasn’t been much investigation into who was responsible for National Pizza Day.
- The National Pizza Day is observed on February 9th in the United States and many other nations as part of a growing tradition.
It’s hard to beat pepperoni pizza for quick food, and the two huge one-topping pizzas are particularly delicious.
Historical facts about National Pizza Day
- According to historical documents, the pizza was invented by the Romans. It was the Romans who invented pizza, and their version was not like the pizza we know today. When they invented pizza, the bread was covered with layers of cheese, herbs, and sauce. In the nineteenth century, the Italians invented the contemporary pizza. Pizza was invented by a handful of inhabitants of Naples, Italy, who topped flatbread pizzas with ingredients such as garlic, basil, cheese, and tomatoes. The dish gained popularity in the United States after Italian immigrants brought the cuisine to the country. It gained popularity after World War II, and it quickly rose to become one of the most popular dishes in the United States.
What should we do on national Pizza day?
- Culinary gurus may put their skills to the test by preparing the tastiest pizza and giving it to their family and friends to demonstrate their abilities.
- Daylight savings time is in effect, allowing you to get out and enjoy yourself with friends and family.
- We must take advantage of the best by visiting a restaurant and indulging in the pizza that we truly appreciate.
Make the most of National Pizza Day in February, and don’t forget to take advantage of special offers on pizza with a purchase by using the code pizza day.Many eateries will be offering the finest pizza day bargains on the day in question.We may also request the dish Pizza to be delivered to our home and share it with the folks in our neighborhood.
- A filled crust pizza party is the ideal thing to do this culinary festival, and it is sure to be a hit.
- On February 9, pepperoni pizza tastes very delicious.
- It is only on National Pizza Day that consumers eat one-topping pizza, brick oven pizza, and huge one-topping pizzas at their favorite pizza joint.
- On a pizza holiday, most people choose a family pizza bagel package over anything else.
- Get a big cheese pizza or order pizza bowls with two toppings to celebrate National Pizza Day on February 9, which is observed worldwide.
Why should we celebrate national pizza day?
- The cheesy wonder has a long and illustrious history.
- The day should be commemorated in order to recognize the incredible creation that melts the mind as well as the tongue, and You may provide your loved one with a complimentary pizza with two toppings or three toppings.
- Pizza is simply a piece of bread that has been topped with incredible delights.
Each of us will prefer a distinct taste combination.Making the bread is straightforward, and we may top it with whatever we like.We might commemorate the occasion by attempting to cook the pizza that we adore and eating it.
- On national pizza eve, celebrate national pizza day at Pizza Hut and take advantage of a fantastic discount.
- Celebration of the day is recommended in order to take a break from the monotony of everyday chores and job.
- Order your favorite pizza with a variety of toppings at one of the many popular pizzerias.
- Pizza toppings such as Margherita pizza, giant pepperoni pizza, super bowl, thin-crust pizzas with only one topping, cheese pizza, medium one-topping pizza, and packed crust topping pizza are available for you to enjoy with your family or group of friends.
- Domino’s provides us with this incredible delight at a beautiful taste and with deals that are available at all times.
When we think of pizza, the first thing that comes to mind is Domino’s.It might be said that Domino’s is responsible for the widespread popularity of pizza across the world.In recognition of being a pioneer in the creation of delicious pizza, Domino’s deserves the biggest celebration possible.
On National Pizza Day, may all of the pizzerias in the country be bursting with excitement.Take advantage of National Pizza Day by visiting Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, or your favorite pizza brand restaurant, where you may select from a variety of pizza dough, topping pizzas for 20, thin-crust, medium one-topping, topping pizza, free pizza, and other great discounts for a pizza party.
Other Days Celebrated in February
- National Freedom Day, National Golden Retriever Day, National Wear Red Day, World Nutella Day, National Drink Wine Day are just a few of the holidays celebrated in the United States.
National Pizza Day History
- National Pizza Day celebrates the baked flatbread, which is often covered with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, and is observed on June 12.
- In Naples, Italy, in the 10th century, it is thought that pizza was first prepared and served.
- It has developed to become one of the most widely consumed foods in the United States.
Lombardi’s Pizzeria, America’s first pizzeria, opened its doors in New York City in 1905.Since then, pizza consumption in the United States has skyrocketed, and several pizza franchises, such as Pizza Hut, Domino’s, and Papa John’s, have sprung up around the country.According to popular belief, National Pizza Day first appeared in the early 2000s.
- It is observed on the 9th of February every year.
Top Tweets for National Pizza Day –
- Updated at 05:04 a.m.
- The single most significant pizza in movie history should be remembered on National Pizza Day: the M&M-encrusted apology pie Mia Thermopolis sends to her boyfriend’s brother, Michael Moscovitz, in the film The Big Lebowski.
- Harry Hill (@veryharryhill) is a Twitter user.
The 9th of February in the year 2022 According to reports, today is National Pizza Day, and there is only one proper way to commemorate the occasion: by listening to Pizza by 5 Seconds of Summer.On February 9, 2022, @5SOS meg5SOSShowto1MILLION (@glorifiedcake) will celebrate National Pizza Day.
National Pizza Day Facts & Quotes
- A pizza dubbed Ottavia was created on December 13, 2012, in the Italian capital of Rome, and it is the world’s largest pizza. Dovilio Nardi, Andrea Mannocchi, Marco Nardi, Matteo Nardi, and Matteo Giannotte worked together to create the pizza, which had a surface area of 1,261.65 m2. It was decided to make the pizza completely gluten-free in order to disseminate the message of good health.
- After five years of growth, the pizza restaurant business reached a revenue of $47 billion in 2018, representing a 2.5 percent increase from the previous year. A 1.7 percent increase in the number of enterprises, as well as a 2.5 percent increase in the number of employees, were also recorded in the industry.
- Wambogo did a study on this topic. According to a survey published in 2020, 25 percent of the total daily calories ingested by children and adolescents aged 2-18 were empty calories (calories from foods without nutrients). In this study, six meals accounted for half of all the empty calories consumed: pizza, dairy desserts and grain desserts
- fruit drinks
- and whole milk.
- On the basis of gross sales generated by pizza chains, the top 5 American pizzerias are as follows:
- 1) Pizza Hut, with gross sales of $13.4 billion in fiscal year 2007.
- 2) Domino’s Pizza, with annual total sales of $8.9 billion
- 3) Little Caesars, with a gross revenue of $3.4 billion dollars.
- 4) Papa John’s Pizza, with gross sales of $3.3 billion dollars.
- The fifth largest company by revenue is Papa Murphy’s, with $7.85 million in revenue. If I could eat whatever I wanted every day, I would have Domino’s pizza with spaghetti carbonara inside every piece. In the evenings, I would gorge myself on Neapolitan ice cream until I felt quite ill. And then I’d fall off to sleep, thinking myself, ‘Everything is going to be OK.’ I think everything will be OK
- you’re going to exercise in the morning,’ says Robert Downey Jr., actor.
National Pizza Day Top Events and Things to Do
- Pay a visit to your favorite pizza joint. Most pizzerias will offer discounts and promotions to commemorate National Pizza Day
- you may even attend a pizza festival to honor the occasion. Here are a few of our favorites for you to think about: There are two pizza festivals: 1) Cleveland Pizza Fest and 2) Phoenix Pizza Festival. 3) Pizza Festival in Los Angeles, California 4) Chicago Pizza Festival (Chicago, IL) 5) Pizza Fest Seattle: An annual punk festival with a pizza-eating contest
- make your own homemade pizza from scratch at your own convenience. Firstly, prepare your dough (it might be gluten-free or whole wheat), then prepare your sauce (with tomatoes and spices), grate your cheese, and finally cover it with all of your favorite toppings.
- Make a pizza with unusual toppings and see what you think.
- Here are a few of our personal favorites:
- 1) Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza (Chicken Tikka Masala Pizza) 2) Fried Calamari Pizza with Beer Battered Calamari (3) Pizza with Butternut Squash and Sage 4) Fried Chicken Pizza (pizza with fried chicken). Cooking with Brown Butter Lobster and Spinach Pizza with Bacon and Fontina
- Make it a pizza and a movie night with brown butter lobster and spinach. Watch the nominations for the Academy Award for ‘Best Picture’ (2020) in action: 1917 Ferrari against Ford Joker In the past, there was a time in Hollywood when Parasite The native-born Irishman ‘Little Women’ is a novel about a young woman who grows up in a small town. The Story of Jojo Rabbit’s Marriage
National Pizza Day 2016: Promo Codes To Score Deals, Freebies On Papa John’s, Pizza Hut And Domino’s
- Whether you want an extra cheesy slice or one topped with anchovies and mushrooms, the best way to commemorate National Pizza Day is to chow down on some delicious pizza. Some of the tastiest offers are being offered by smaller pizza parlors around the country, like Pilot Flying J in Knoxville, Tennessee, which is providing a free slice with the use of an online coupon for a limited time. As a result, while the major pizza businesses are not giving nationwide specials in celebration of the holiday, online promotional codes are the only option to save money. Attempt to save money with these coupons, and if one does not work, try another one because prices may vary depending on region and availability. Coupon Follow, Retail Me Not, and Deal Catcher have Papa John’s deals: 25OFF, JB25, 25VISA, and PEPSI25, which get you 25 percent off a regular priced item
- 25OFF, JB25, 25VISA, and PEPSI25, which gets you 25 percent off a regular priced item
- 25OFF, JB25, 25VISA, and PEPSI25, which gets you 25 percent off a regular priced item
- 25OFF, JB25, and
- Monday through Wednesday, the code 999EWM will get you a large pizza for $9.99.
- For $10, you can get one extra large two-topping pizza with the code P1XL2T.
- For only $5, you may have garlic knots or cinnamon knots added to your order using the code KNOT5.
- On July 16, 2015, a Domino’s employee cooks a vegan pizza at a Domino’s restaurant in Tel Aviv, Israel. Photo courtesy of Reuters 9174 will get you a large three-topping pizza for $7.99 Monday through Thursday when ordered online and picked up in store
- 9159 will get you two two-topping large pizzas for $5.99 — carry-out only — beginning Feb. 15 and running through Feb. 21 with Domino’s Deals from Retail Me Not, Slick Deals, and Deal Catcher
- For $5.99 each, you can get any two of the following items: a medium two-topping pizza, an oven-baked sandwich, stuffed cheesy bread, an 8-piece chicken or pasta
- for $8.99 each, you can get two medium-topping handmade pan pizzas
- and for $5.99 each, you can get any two of the following items: a medium two-topping pizza, an oven-baked sandwich, stuffed cheesy bread, an 8-piece
- With Pizza Hut offers from Retail Me Not and Deal Catcher, you can get a medium three-topping pizza for $6
- Mp will get you two medium pizzas for $6.00 each
- TEOMED3T6 will buy you a medium three-topping pizza for $6
- Mp will get you two medium pizzas for $6.00 each.
- Subscribe to Hut Lovers and enjoy a free cheese stick with your next order when you sign up
All rights reserved by IBTimes 2022. Copyright IBTimes 2022.
NATIONAL PIZZA DAY – February 9
- Food On February 9th, the United States will commemorate National Pizza Day, which will honor one of the country’s all-time favorite cuisines. Pizza is a beloved food in the United States, whether it is thin crust, Chicago-style, deep dish, or everything in between. We adore our pizzas, and there are so many different kinds to choose from. While we eat our favorite, let’s look at some interesting pizza facts: Pepperoni pizza is the most popular type of pizza, accounting for 36% of all orders.
- Every year in the United States, more than 3 billion pizzas are sold.
- Increase the number of frozen pizzas by another billion.
- It is estimated that pizzerias account for 17% of all eateries in the United States.
- Pizzeria Antica opened its doors in Naples, Italy, in 1738, and Gennaro Lombardi opened its doors in New York City in 1895, making it the world’s first pizzeria and the world’s first pizzeria chain.
- In a typical year, Americans consume around 23 pounds of pizza each person.
HOW TO OBSERVENationalPizzaDay
- Take a bite of your favorite pizza
- Pay a visit to a neighborhood pizzeria and express your appreciation for their delicious pizzas
- You may make your own homemade pizza at home.
- Share your favorite recipes on social networking sites.
- Attempt new toppings, crusts, and sauces
- be creative.
- Also, don’t forget to check out the Celebration Deals for all of the finest deals and discounts available
- Send us a message if you know of any more excellent offers that are being offered in celebration of National Pizza Day.
- Consider watching films such as Mystic Pizza or Little Italy.
- Throw a pizza party and try out some of these pizza recipes: Perfect Pepperoni Pizzas, Beer Bread Pizza, Bacon & Artichoke Pizza, Margherita Flatbread Pizza, Peanut Butter BBQ Chicken Pizza, and many more are available.
- UseNationalPizzaDay to post on social media.
NATIONAL PIZZA DAY HISTORY
The National Day Calendar is continuing its investigation into the roots of this perennially popular culinary festival. The enigma, on the other hand, continues. We do, however, know how to properly consume a pizza. Do you agree?
- Are all pizzas of the same shape?
- No, not at all.
Pizzas may also be cut into shapes such as rectangles and squares.Q.Do item crusts contain leavening agents?
- Yes, they do.
- Yeast or baking soda are commonly used in thin crust pizza recipes, and most of them ask for some form of leaving agent.
- But there are other recipes that do not call for the use of a leavening agent.
Q.Is it better to have a thin or a thick crust?A.
It is dependent on a range of circumstances as well as personal preference.Different toppings perform better on one type of crust compared to another type of crust.Some sauces necessitate a thicker, more lasting crust than others.There are about 1,500 national days in the United States.Make sure you don’t miss a single one.
With the National Day Calendar®, you can celebrate every day®!
February 9 Holidays & National Days
- Skip to the main content The ninth day of February is the 40th day of the Gregorian calendar.
- On this day in 1861, Jefferson Davis was elected president of the Confederate States of America, the Mud March was organized by the National Union of Women’s Suffrage Societies, and the comet Haley’s Comet appeared for the last time in the night sky.
- Michael B.
Jordan, Joe Pesci, and Mia Farrow are all celebrated for having their birthdays on this day.National Toothache Day and National Pizza Day are both celebrated on February 9th.We have 6 holidays scheduled for February 9th in our calendar.
National Pizza Day
This cheesy disc moved from being a specialized ethnic dish to becoming the main attraction!
Everything tastes better when it’s accompanied by chocolate, so join us as we celebrate Chocolate Day in India.
Giving Hearts Day
- Giving is something that brings you joy, satisfaction, and fulfillment in a way that no other activity can provide you.
- Please enter your name, first and last email address, password, and birthday.
History of National Pizza Day
- Despite the fact that flatbreads with toppings were enjoyed by the ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks, the contemporary origin of the pizza is the Campania area in southwestern Italy, which is home to the city of Naples.
- Established in 600 BC as a Greek town, Naples was a thriving beachfront city in the 1700s and early 1800s, and it is still so today.
- Although it was technically an autonomous kingdom, it was infamous for the swarms of laboring poor, known as lazzaroni.
These Neapolitans required food that was economical and could be devoured in a short period of time.Pizza, which are flatbreads topped with toppings that can be eaten for every meal, met this need.Tomatoes, cheese, oil, anchovies, and garlic were some of the delectable toppings of these early pizzas, which were served hot.
- The innovation of Naples was criticized by more affluent Italian authors, who frequently referred to their eating habits as repulsive.
- Italy was ultimately united in 1861, and King Umberto I and Queen Margherita paid a state visit to Naples in 1889.
- Apparently, the traveling couple got dissatisfied with their constant diet of French food and requested a selection of pizzas from the city’s Pizzeria Brandi, which had been in operation since 1760.
- The pizza mozzarella variation was the one that the queen favored the most; it was a pie topped with the soft white cheese, red tomatoes, and green basil, which looked a lot like the Italian flag when you looked at it.
- Since then, this specific combination of toppings has come to be known as the Margherita pizza.
In spite of the Queen’s enthusiasm for the meal, pizza would stay relatively unknown in Italy until the 1940s, even after it spread beyond the confines of Naples.Immigration from Naples to the United States was resulting in the replication of their flatbreads in New York and other American cities across the sea.They were on their way to work in a factory when they unintentionally made a culinary statement.
Non-Neapolitans and non-Italians alike began to be captivated by the smells and scents of pizza rather rapidly after its introduction.
National Pizza Day timeline
- 1861 The Name of Queen Margherita is lent to the project.
- The newly united Italy’s King Umberto and Queen Margherita pay a visit to Naples, where the Margherita pizza receives its name from them.
- Late 1940s through early 1950s Pizza in the Post-War EraImmigrants to New York in the 1940s brought with them the Neopolitan delicacy known as pizza.
1943 Deep Dish makes an appearance on the scene.Pizzeria Uno in Chicago is credited with inventing the deep dish pizza, which sparked the still-unresolved argument over whether a casserole can truly be considered a pizza.1958 Pizza Hut is a chain of pizza restaurants in the United States.
- In Wichita, Kansas, the first location of the world’s largest pizza franchise was established.
National Pizza Day – Survey Results
The following information was acquired by one of the best Food and Beverage Public Relations firms:
Additional Survey Findings
- CERTAIN AMERICANS TAKE THEIR APPETITE FOR PIZZA TO NEW HEIGHTS.
- The poll found that 3 percent of Americans would prefer eat pizza than be with their boyfriend or girlfriend.
- Females responded somewhat more positively than males, with 4 percent saying they would rather eat pizza than have a partner, compared to 3 percent of guys who feel the same way.
FULL LIST OF AMERICA’S MOST DESIRED PIZZA BRANDS Pizza Hut is number one on the list (31 percent ) Papa John’s Pizza (no.2) (22 percent ) 3: Domino’s Pizza (17 percent ) Papa Murphy’s (number 4) (10 percent ) Little Caesar’s Pizza (number 5) (8 percent ) Sbarro is number six (3 percent ) Cici’s Pizza is number seven on the list (2.8 percent ) California Pizza Kitchen is number eight on the list (2.8 percent ) Round Table (number 9) (2.6 percent ) Chuck E.Cheese’s is number ten on the list (1 percent ) Other INTERESTING FACTS AND FICTION ABOUT PIZZA 1: Pizza is the second most popular fast food item in the United States, after only hamburgers.
- 43 percent of Americans consider pizza to be their favorite food.
- 2: Pizza is one of my favorite foods to eat.
- (eighteen percent) Having a glass of wine with my pizza is something I really like doing.
- ten percent (ten percent) 4: Sharing a pizza with my significant other is my vision of a great Valentine’s Day.
- (nine percent of the population) 5: I’m not a big fan of pizza.
(2% of the total) Many of us don’t spend more than a few days without eating pizza.So, on National Pizza Day, make your way to your favorite pizzeria and indulge in a delicious meal.A frozen pizza can be purchased or you can be creative and hold a pizza party at your workplace or for pals.
The fact that food marketers celebrate National Pizza Day also means that a lot of amazing bargains will be available, so be sure to keep an eye out for them.350 slices are required.Every second in the United States, a pizza slice is sold to satisfy this need.Approximately 120 of those slices are sent to the National Today headquarters every second.Pizzerias account for 17% of all businesses.
Pizzerias account for 17 percent of all eateries in the United States, with more than 10 percent of those establishments situated in New York City.251.7 million pound is the total amount of money.This is the number of pounds of pepperoni that are consumed in the United States each year.The most of it winds up on a pizza.
National Pizza Day FAQs
Is there a National Pizza Day?
What day is National Pepperoni Pizza Day?
The annual celebration of National Pepperoni Pizza Day, which honors the most popular type of pizza topping, takes place on September 20.
What day is National Pizza Day 2020?
National Pizza Day was observed on Sunday, February 9, 2020, in the year 2020.
National Pizza Day Activities
After all, why meddle with something that’s working? No matter what your age is, the words ″pizza party″ are certain to thrill and put a grin on everyone’s face at the very least.
Dare to Pizza All the Time
Why not eat pizza for breakfast, lunch, and supper every day? Yes, that is the type of wonderful world in which we currently live. In the morning, scramble an egg on top of it. Toss the salad on top and call it a day. And why not treat yourself to the meat-eaters’ dinner?
Rediscover Pizza For the First Time
It’s likely that you know exactly what you want in your perfect slice, down to the smallest detail. (The ingredients in mine include maize, pasilla chiles, and feta cheese.) Nonetheless, why not stray away from the norm on National Pizza Day? The artichoke pesto pie from the restaurant around the block has piqued our interest, and we understand why.
Take the National Pizza Day Quiz
5 Facts About Pizza That Will Blow Your Mind
350 slices eaten each second
Every second, roughly 350 pieces of pizza are devoured by Americans, making it one of the most popular dishes in the United States.
Pass the Pizza
Over 2 million pizzas are sold by the Pizza Hut chain during the Super Bowl game itself on February 4.
Lombardi’s was the first pizzeria in the United States, having a location in New York City.
Pizza makes up a part of your daily nutritional value.
When it comes to Lycopene, a regular dish of pizza provides half of the daily necessary.
Most expensive Pizza in the world
Chef Renato Viola prepares the ‘Louis XIII,’ the world’s most costly pizza, at this gourmet pizzeria in Italy, which is named after the King of France.
Why We Love National Pizza Day
There’s Something For Everyone
Thin crust or deep dish? That is the question. Is it better to have sauce or not? What do you prefer: traditional mozzarella or the new provolone? What do you prefer: wood-fired or fresh out of the oven? Pizza’s allure lies in the fact that it never tastes the same twice and can be readily changed to suit a variety of tastes, preferences, and diets.
Yes, you remember those grade school pizza parties with a special feeling of delight that can only be experienced by children. Pizza, whether it’s the bright red, white, and green of a classic margherita pizza or the glistening shine of well cooked pepperoni, gives a distinctive touch to any occasion.
Perfect Salty, Sweet, Carb-Y Goodness
The combination of cheese, sauce, and crust results in a culinary explosion of various scents, textures, and sensations that is virtually impossible to resist. Other foods are unable to provide the same results.
National Pizza Day dates
National Pizza Day is celebrated on February 9th.
Who Invented Pizza?
ARTS & CULTURE— Food
Have You Ever Wondered.
- Who was the inventor of pizza?
- How long has pizza been in existence?
- What was the location of the first pizza in the United States?
- Mykah from Allison, Texas, provided the inspiration for today’s Wonder of the Day.
- ″Can you tell me who invented pizza?″ Mykah wonders.
- Thank you for joining us in our WONDERING, Mykah!
Mmmm…can you detect a scent?A hot pie rests on the counter, fresh from the oven and ready to be devoured.The fragrance of heated bread, melting cheese, and boiling tomato sauce fills the air, enveloping your senses completely.
- Are you ready to tuck into your favorite of all foods?
- Are you ready to plunge in?
- What exactly are we discussing?
- Of course, we’re talking about pizza!
- Some children enjoy meat, while others do not.
Some children enjoy veggies, while others avoid them at all costs.Some children like seafood, while others believe that fish should be left in the water.But there is one thing that almost all children can agree on: pizza is fantastic!
What is the origin of this widely acclaimed dish?Pizza is frequently associated with Italian cuisine.Do the Italians, on the other hand, receive the credit?Alternatively, did someone else create the first pizza?There isn’t a simple answer here.
Different historians have come up with different conclusions.A great deal relies on your definition of ″pizza.″ Do you conceive of pizza as a flatbread that has been baked in a brick oven?If this is the case, its origins can be traced back to ancient periods in the Middle East.Flat bread was eaten by the ancient Babylonians, Israelites, and Egyptians, all of whom baked it in mud ovens.Do you believe that a pizza must have toppings to be considered complete?In such instance, it may be traced back to the ancient Greeks and Romans, among other civilizations.
- They both ate flatbreads that had been prepared and were covered with olive oil and spices.
- This dish is now referred to as focaccia bread.
- What about the type of pizza that most people are familiar with?
- Those pizzas with tomato sauce, cheese, and various toppings, you know the ones.
- That did begin in Italy, to be sure.
In particular, baker Raffaele Esposito from Naples is frequently credited with creating the world’s first pizza pie.However, historians point out that street sellers in Naples had been selling flatbreads with toppings for many years before to it.According to legend, the Italian King Umberto I and his wife, Queen Margherita, paid a visit to Naples in 1889.
Esposito was summoned to the location and requested to prepare a pizza for them.Fresh tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil were strewn on the top of the pizza.That particular pizza is still referred to as Pizza Margherita today.Immigrants from Italy carried pizza with them when they settled in Spain, France, England, and the United States.However, it did not receive widespread acceptance until after World War II.It was at this point when returning soldiers began looking for the meals they had grown to like while serving overseas.
- The first pizza in the United States, G.
- Lombardi’s, opened its doors in 1905.
- Gennaro Lombardi was the property’s owner.
- In New York City, he launched his restaurant at 53 1/3 Spring Street, which is now closed.
- It is still in operation today, with the same oven continuing in use, albeit in a different location.
- As of today, pizza is one of the most widely consumed foods in the United States as well as around the entire world.
Do you eat pizza on a regular basis?What are some of your favorite accoutrements?Do you believe that toppings such as pineapple should be included on pizza?Everyone has their own set of tastes and preferences!Common Core, Next Generation Science Standards, and National Council for the Social Studies″>Standards: C3.D2.His.2, CCRA.L.3, CCRA.L.6, CCRA.R.1, CCRA.R.2, CCRA.R.10, CCRA.SL.1, CCRA.SL.2, CCRA.SL.3, CCRA.SL.6, CCRA.SL.1, CCRA.SL.2, CCRA.SL.1, CCRA.SL.2, CCRA.
Wonder What’s Next?
Are you prepared to stick it out for the long haul? Prepare yourself by loading up on carbs and drinking plenty of fluids before you hit the road. It’s possible that today’s Wonder of the Day will exhaust you…
Try It Out
- Mmmm! Are you starting to feel hungry? Take part in the following activities with a friend or family member and sink your teeth into them: Make a trip to your local food shop or supermarket with your class. What is the number of different sorts of pizza that you can find? You undoubtedly already know that pizza is one of the most popular dishes in the world, but did you understand just how widespread its popularity is? Keep an eye out for frozen foods and pasta sections where you may locate boxes of homemade pizza mix if you’re on the hunt for pizzas. However, you might be able to buy pizzas in the meat department, which is also where portable lunch-sized meals are available. In addition, you may frequently buy prepared, ready-to-eat pizzas in the deli sections of supermarkets. How many different sorts of pizzas did you come across in total?
- What toppings would you put on your ultimate pizza? Do you want some extra cheese? Pepperoni? Sausage? Onions? Peppers? Mushrooms? Take some time to plan out the perfect pizza, starting with the crust and working your way up. Do you have a preference for crust type? Is it better to be thick or thin? Fillings of cheese, herbs, and spices, or something else entirely? After that, think about the sauce you’d want to use. Do you want something hot and spicy? Is it sour or sweet? What do you think of the cheese? Is it possible to consume too much cheese? What sort of cheeses would you put on your pizza if you were making it? Mozzarella? Parmesan? Something a little more original? Finally, add your choice meats and veggies on the top of your pizza. Finished! When you’ve completed drawing the perfect pizza pie, show it to a trusted adult friend or family member and ask them to assist you in turning your vision into a handmade reality hot from the oven. Schedule time for you and your friends to bake pizza together, and then get to work.
- Have you ever been to a restaurant and watched a pizza being made? Instruct an adult friend or family member to assist you in locating a nearby pizzeria that would be willing to allow you to have a close-up look at the process of producing pizza from scratch. Possibly, you’ll be able to provide a hand in the process, as well! There’s nothing quite like getting your hands dirty and doing everything yourself, from mixing the dough to sliding the pizza into the oven. What’s more, the finest thing is. When it’s finished, you’ll be able to sample your labor of love.
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
- (accessed 25 June 2019)
Please accept our thanks for the questions you sent concerning today’s Wonder subject from Kylee, Emma, Rosa mae, Gloria, and Mailee. Continue to WONDER with us! What exactly are you puzzling over?
Why is Google Doodle celebrating pizza today? Read all about it here
- An interactive and animated doodle game honors one of the most popular Italian cuisines that is enjoyed all over the globe – pizza – as part of Google Doodle’s Pizza Day celebration.
- In 2007, according to Google, the culinary Art of Neapolitan ‘Pizzaiuolo’ was inscribed in the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity, which is a list of the world’s intangible cultural heritage.
- In honor of the occasion, Google created a fun game for its users to play.
There are a variety of pizza toppings from across the world shown on the board of this puzzle.The goal of the game is to cut pieces of pizza according to the type of pizza that has been ordered.When cutting the pizza, take in mind the toppings that were desired as well as the amount of pieces that will be served.
- According to Google, the greater the accuracy of the order, the more stars a person may receive.
- Individuals who wish to participate can do so by visiting the Google homepage and clicking on the Google logo, which will direct them to the interactive puzzle.
- Pizza is the subject of today’s interactive GoogleDoodle, which honors one of the world’s most popular foods.
- In this day in 2007, the culinary art of Neapolitan ″Pizzaiuolo″ was inscribed on the UNESCO Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity for its contribution to the preservation of the intangible cultural heritage of humanity.
- @GoogleDoodles image via Twitter: https://twitter.com/sPSFQ7Zwtb • googledownunder (@googledownunder) on Twitter The date is December 6, 2021.
ALSO READ |Food in Italy Is Similar to Indian Food, But It Is Not the Same What Is the Art of ‘Pizzaiuolo’ in the Neapolitan Tradition?Napoli, the capital of the Campania Region, is the birthplace of the art of ‘Pizzaiuolo’ (Neapolitan pizza making).
It is a culinary practice that consists of four distinct phases connected to the preparation of the dough and the baking of the dough in a wood-fired oven, each of which requires the baker to rotate his or her hands.Furthermore, in the late 1700s, the city of Naples is commonly regarded as the origin of pizza.According to Google, an estimated five billion pizzas are devoured worldwide each year (350 slices are consumed per second in the United States alone).The Google Doodle Has a Few Toppings The following are some of the pizza options provided by Google in the game: Pepperoni Pizza (Cheese, Pepperoni), White Pizza (Cheese, White Sauce, Mushrooms, Broccoli), Calabrese Pizza (Cheese, Calabrese, Onion Rings, Whole Black Olives), Margherita Pizza (Cheese, Tomatoes, Basil), Mozzarella Pizza (Cheese, Ore (Endless Possibilities).Which of the following is your favorite topping?
More stories may be found on Facebook and Twitter.
Happy Slap Day 2022: Funny wishes and memes to share with friends on first day of Anti-Valentine’s Week
Slap Day is observed on February 15th every year, and this year it occurs on a Tuesday, making it a special day for everyone. If you and your pals are commemorating Slap Day, here are some amusing wishes and memes that you can send to them to make them laugh.
- This year, Valentine’s Week has come to a conclusion, and with it comes the start of Anti-Week, Valentine’s a time when singles and those who have just had a breakup may cleanse themselves of all the mush they had to deal with from February 7 to 14.
- Slap Day, on February 15, marks the beginning of Anti-Week, Valentine’s which will extend throughout the entire week.
- Kick Day, Perfume Day, Flirt Day, Confession Day, Missing Day, and Breakup Day are some of the other holidays observed.
The deadline is on February 21st this year.In addition, Anti-Week Valentine’s is quite popular among teenagers and young adults.When Is National Slap Day?
- Today is National Slap Day.
- This annual celebration takes place on February 15, which this year falls on a Tuesday this year.
- This day is for folks who wish to get their ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend who cheated on them or caused them pain out of their lives.
- We do not imply that you should confront them and slap them in the face.
- To avoid this, simply slap away all of your feelings for them and go on with your life.
In addition, there will be no violence on any of these days.ADDITIONAL READING |Slap Day, Kick Day, and Breakup Day are all on the Anti-Week Valentine’s 2022 list, along with their meaning, fascinating facts, and anything else you need to know.
As part of Anti-theme Valentine’s Week’s of moving on from poor relationships, we thought it would be great to assist you in celebrating Slap Day in a humorous manner.So, if you and your pals are celebrating Slap Day, here are some humorous messages and memes that you can post with them on social networking sites such as Facebook, WhatsApp, and other similar platforms.Funny Greetings and Memes for Slap Day in 2022 I sometimes wish I was an octopus so that I could smack eight people at the same time.Happy National Slap Day!Someone recently inquired about how to deal with unwelcome marriage proposals during Valentine’s Week.
I recommended that a smack would be the best option.Happy National Slap Day!I despise people who have two personalities.Making a decision on which face to smack first is difficult.Anyway, Happy Slap Day to everyone!Your grin, your face, and your eyes are all beautiful.
- Damn, I’m getting too skilled at deceiving people!
- Happy National Slap Day!
- Karma takes a very long time to manifest.
- Allow me to smack you right now.
- Happy National Slap Day!
Everyone have a wonderful Slap Day.Subscribe to our most informative newsletters.Bringing the Story to a Close
What is today? It’s a Holiday! Check it here
|Fri, March 18||National Anthem and Flag Day||Aruba||Public Holiday|
|Fri, March 18||Oil Expropriation Day||Mexico||Observance|
|Fri, March 18||Soldiers’ Day||Mongolia||Observance|
|Fri, March 18||Cheikh Al Maarouf Day||Comoros||Observance|
|Fri, March 18||National Awkward Moments Day||–||Unofficial (Weird & Obscure)|
|Fri, March 18||National Lacy Oatmeal Cookie Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Fri, March 18||National Sloppy Joe Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Fri, March 18||National Biodiesel Day||–||Unofficial (Nature & Environment, Products & Technology)|
|Fri, March 18||National Supreme Sacrifice Day||–||Unofficial (Activity & Action)|
|Fri, March 18||Shushan Purim (Jerusalem)||Israel||Local Holiday|
|Sat, March 19||Father Day||Bolivia||Observance|
|Sat, March 19||Father´s Day||Honduras||Observance|
|Sat, March 19||St. Joseph’s Day||Multiple||Multiple Types|
|Sat, March 19||National Poultry Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Sat, March 19||National Chocolate Caramel Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Sat, March 19||National Let’s Laugh Day||–||Unofficial (Fun & Joy)|
|Sat, March 19||National Certified Nurses Day||–||Unofficial (Work & Occupation)|
|Sat, March 19||National Quilting Day||–||Unofficial (Hobby & Creativity)|
|Sat, March 19||National Corn Dog Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Sat, March 19||Imam Mahdi’s birthday||Iran||National Holiday|
|Sat, March 19||Shab e-Barat||Pakistan||Optional Holiday|
|Sun, March 20||March Equinox||Multiple||Season|
|Sun, March 20||International Day of Happiness||–||International (Health & Body, Relationships & Family)|
|Sun, March 20||Nowruz Bayram (Spring Festival)||Turkmenistan||Public Holiday|
|Sun, March 20||Nowruz/Spring Holiday||Azerbaijan||Public Holiday|
|Sun, March 20||World Storytelling Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Sun, March 20||Independence Day||Tunisia||Public Holiday|
|Sun, March 20||International Francophonie Day||Congo Democratic Republic||Observance (Culture & History)|
|Sun, March 20||National Ravioli Day||–||Unofficial (Food & Drinks)|
|Sun, March 20||National Native HIV/AIDS Awareness Day||–|| Uno
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu