As of the moment, Louis XIII pizza holds the record as the most expensive pizza in the world, and it sells at $12,000. Chef Renato Viola created this expensive beauty in Italy, and it contains three fine expensive caviar. Most expensive pizzas have two or fewer types of caviars, but imagine Louis XIII has three.
Louis XIII – $12,000 Costing a whopping $12,000, we have the Louis XIII. This is the most expensive pizza in the world! The creator behind this pizza is Renato Viola. The dough is made from the most refined flour, and it takes 72 hours to prepare.
What is the most expensive pizza in the US?
With a price tag of $2,000, 24K pizza is considered by many as the most expensive pizza in the US. The golden pizza is a thin crust topped with truffles, foie grass, osetra, caviar, and stilton cheese. These ingredients are from different parts of the world.
What makes a pizza so expensive?
Pricy ingredients including caviar, seafood, and fancy cheeses are used to make many of the most expensive pizzas Pizza is a popular fast food in America, Europe, and most parts of the world, especially urban centers. There are many variants to the food and can be topped by ingredients such as chicken, meat, seasonings, and vegetables.
How much does a diamond pizza cost?
This pizza, also known as “Pizza for Lovers,” costs a whopping $8,200. From a glance, it looks like a regular pizza and may appear as if it is only made of tomato sauce and cheese. However, the secret ingredient which makes it expensive is the diamond.
Is Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza the most expensive in the world?
Gordan Ramsay is one of the most famous chefs in the world. Editorial credit: Sterling Munksgard Gordon Ramsey is one of the world’s most talented chefs. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that Gordon Ramsay’s pizza is one of the most expensive in the world.
Is there really a 70000 dollar pizza?
A celebrity YouTuber called Mr. Beast ate a $70,000 Golden pizza with his friends and it was covered by Business Insider and Insider.com. The price tag seems insane, the location of offering is not revealed in this video which means this was a pizza made on request and is not commercially sold.
Where is the most expensive pizza in the world?
Louis XIII – Salerno, Italy – $12,000
The most expensive pizza in the world was created by Renato Viola for a select crowd in Salerno, a coastal city in Italy. At 20cm, it’s a pizza for two; so in a way this only $6,000 apiece – still the most expensive pizza on the list.
What is the most expensive pizza in the world 2020?
Finally, the world’s most expensive pizza. You will be genuinely shocked when you see the price tag of this pizza. The Louis XIII pizza costs $12,000. It takes over 72 hours to make this pizza, and perhaps the whopping price is related to how it’s actually made.
What is most expensive slice of pizza?
The Most Expensive Pizza Slices in the World
What’s the most expensive thing in the world?
You will be surprised to know that the most expensive thing made on the earth is in fact out of the planet. According to a report in CNBC, the International Space Station (ISS) is the most expensive ever created on the planet earth. The value of the ISS is 150 billion dollars, that is 15 thousand crore dollars.
Who invented pizza?
That did start in Italy. Specifically, baker Raffaele Esposito from Naples is often given credit for making the first such pizza pie. Historians note, however, that street vendors in Naples sold flatbreads with toppings for many years before then.
What’s the world’s longest pizza?
The longest pizza measures 1,930.39 m (6,333 ft 3.60 in), and was achieved by Pizzaovens.com, Venice Bakery, Orlando Foods, At-Pac, Sysco, TFX Non Stick, Capstone Scaffold Services, Scaffold Works, SoCal Gas, Tony Gemignani, Giulio Adriani, John Arena (all USA), and Italforni (Italy) in Fontana, California, USA, on 10
What’s the most expensive burger?
Golden Boy. According to a TOI report, Chef Robbert Jan de Veen of De Daltons diner in Voorthuizen, Netherlands has recently created the world’s most expensive burger and is selling it for 5,000 euro, which is nearly Rs 4.5 lakhs and it’s called ‘The Golden Boy’.
What city eats the most pizza?
According to their latest list, Worcester has the most pizza shops per capita in the U.S. — 38.4 pizza shops per 1ook people — making it the #1 city for pizza lovers.
Worcester Named #1 City for Pizza Lovers in America.
Why is Louis XIII pizza so expensive?
The exotic ingredients sourced from different parts of Europe, and the amount of preparation and craft that goes into making the pizza, contributes to an absolute culinary marvel that is Louis XIII.
What’s the most expensive food on earth?
Siberian sturgeon caviar is one of the most expensive foods on the planet, prized for its salty, earthy taste. Iranian Beluga caviar is officially the world’s most expensive – a kilo will set you back 20,000 pounds.
Why is Pizza Hut so expensive?
One reason for this is that Pizza Hut is a franchise, and many who bought into it were not willing to offer discounts in their stores. In line with the prices Pizza Hut has been charging, their brand identity seems to be weaker than that of their competitors.
Which is the best pizza in the world?
The World’s Best Pizza: 2020
11 Most Expensive Pizza In The World
- Not only is it unexpected that anything can be both inexpensive and costly at the same time, but it is also confusing.
- It’s the same with pizza, where you can get a free slice of pie.
- You may also buy pizza for as little as $5, and you can have pizza for as much as $12,000, depending on your budget.
- It is the harsh truth of everyday existence.
- Some pizzas are prohibitively expensive, and not everyone can afford them.
While you may be perplexed as to why a pizza would be so expensive, it is important to understand that the quality of the ingredients varies from place to place.Caviar, edible gold leaf, shellfish, pricey gourmet cheese, and steak are some of the most expensive foods that are frequently used as toppers on dishes.It will be discussed in this post which pizzas are the most costly that can be found.
1. 24K Pizza
- Source In fact, it’s one of the most expensive pizzas in the world, with prices reaching as high as $2000 a slice.
- The pizza is divided into eight slices, with each slice costing around $250 per slice.
- You might be perplexed as to why someone would go to such lengths as to spend such a large sum of money on pizza.
- There are a number of different ingredients utilized, including 24 carat gold flakes from Ecuador, white Shilton Cheese from England, Ossetia Caviar from the Caspian Sea, foie gras from France, and truffles from France.
- The reality is that there are those who have the financial means and are always prepared to try something new and different, as well as go the additional mile to achieve their goals.
For those who enjoy the color gold and sparkling pieces of jewelry, this pizza will undoubtedly appeal to your sense of aesthetics and taste.If you’re interested but can’t come up with $200 all at once, you could assemble seven additional friends who could each give $250 to the cause.With the exception of the bling factor, this pizza has a variety of high-quality components that are quite expensive in terms of market worth.Caviar is a type of fish egg that is extremely rare and extremely costly.
It is unlikely that you would be able to locate them readily, therefore expect a hefty price if they are being used as a pizza topping.In addition, not everyone can afford a piece of gold jewelry; picture having your meal plated in 24-karat gold to make it look more upscale.I am well aware that the majority of people will consider this to be superfluous and a waste of time.But, if you have the means, why not take advantage of the opportunity?
This pizza is prepared to order in a New York restaurant called as Industry Kitchen, and it is delicious.In order to have this pizza, you would need to tell the restaurant 48 hours in advance so that they can prepare everything.
2. The Magic Gold, Magic Oven
- Source Magic Gold may be the most costly pizza on the menu, but it is also the one that is most accommodating to vegetarians and people with gluten sensitivities.
- This gluten-free pizza is created using gluten-free dough and toppings, and it is also vegan.
- This pizza will set you back $108, which is quite a bit of money.
- However, when compared to the other options discussed in this post, this appears to be the most affordable.
- One component you may include in this personalized pizza is edible 24-karat gold leaf, which will add a few dollars to the final cost.
If you want to be able to brag about having eaten an expensive pizza topped with gold leaves, this is the most affordable option you can find in the area.This pizza may be found in Toronto, Canada, at the Magic oven restaurant, which is owned by the same company.
3. The C6 Steveston Pizza Company
- Source This is a one-of-a-kind pizza that is well-known for the usage of seafood as toppings.
- Tiger prawns, smoked salmon, black Alaskan cod, and lobster are among the ingredients used to create this pizza.
- We can all agree that purchasing seafood is a significant financial burden.
- This pizza is no exception; in fact, the restaurant charges $450 for it because of the variety of fish it contains.
- As a result, this pizza is one of the most costly pizzas available anywhere in the world.
Not only does this pizza have a gorgeous and sumptuous appearance, but it also has a rich texture and is pleasing to the taste senses.If you enjoy seafood and have the financial means to do so, you should check it out once in a while.Because the dough for this pizza must be prepared 72 hours in advance, it would be preferable if you could notify the restaurant in advance so that they can have it ready when you arrive.This restaurant may be found in Richmond, British Columbia.
4. Nino Bellissima Pizza
- Source The Nino Bellissima pizza sells for $1000 and is one of the most expensive pizzas in the world, according to sales figures.
- The two Caviars used on this pizza are the most costly in the world, at a total cost of $2,500.
- Some examples are Beluga caviar and Russian Royal Sevruga, which is characterized by its powerful flavor and dark look.
- Considering that these two caviars cost $820 apiece, they are the most costly element in this pizza.
- Because of the thinly sliced lobsters and salmon rolls that have been added to the toppings, this pizza has a distinct fish flavor.
Other components for the toppings include chives, wasabi paste, and crème fraiche, amongst other things.If you enjoy the distinctiveness and flavor of caviar, you’ll understand why this pizza is so pricey in the first place.The pizza has a thin crust, which gives it a terrific sensation in your mouth.Nino Bellissima’s pizza place may be found in New York City, where there are around three establishments.
5. Margo‘s Pizzeria
- Margo’s Pizzeria is a genuine Neopolitan pizzeria establishment, according to the source.
- The most costly pizza at this restaurant is known for its white truffles, 24-karat gold leaf, and buffalo mozzarella cheese, and it is the most expensive in the world.
- Since of the truffles on this pizza, it is not possible to use tomatoes because the acidity of the tomatoes would conflict with the truffles.
- This pizza costs a stunning $2400, primarily due to the pricey truffles used in its preparation.
- This pizza was formerly the world’s most expensive pizza, breaking the previous record set by another pizza.
It surpassed the previous record, which was held by Gordon Ramsey’s pizza.If you are interested in ordering this pizza, you must contact the restaurant at least one week in advance so that they can purchase the truffles that will be used for the toppings.
6. Pizza Royale 007
- Source The list of the most costly pizzas has only one ingredient: caviar, which you can see if you look at the ingredients for the most expensive pizzas.
- Caviar is, without a doubt, a costly luxury item that should only be purchased by people with significant money.
- Caviar used in this pizza has been bathed in Dom Perignon Champagne, which imparts an exceptional taste to the caviar itself.
- Aside from that, this pizza is pricey due to the inclusion of additional rich and exquisite ingredients such as edible 24-karat gold flakes, lobster marinated in Cognac, Scottish-smoked salmon, deer medallions, the finest prosciutto, and vintage balsamic vinegar, among others.
- This 12-inch pie, made with all of these exquisite ingredients, will set you back $4,200 dollars.
Chef Domenico Crolla created this pizza for a charity occasion and as a result, it is not currently available for purchase.This pizza was auctioned off and sold for a hefty sum, with the proceeds going to charitable organizations.Because of its dazzling appearance, which may be linked to the James Bond figure, this pizza is dubbed Pizza Royale 007 by the locals.
7. Favitta Family Pizza
- Source Despite the fact that this restaurant is closed, its costly heart-shaped pizza will be remembered for a long time.
- This one-of-a-kind pizza was created specifically for lovers and those who want to amaze their significant others, or perhaps propose to them.
- This pizza is in the shape of a heart, and it is also sprinkled with diamond-shaped pieces.
- The pizza is accompanied with a diamond ring and a bottle of Dom Perignon, which is included in the price.
- To be sure, this is a thoughtful proposal, and it is a wonderful way to celebrate with your spouse over a bottle of champagne afterwards.
You should bear in mind that while this appears to be the perfect Valentine’s Day or marriage proposal concept you might want to attempt, it will cost you $8200 to make it happen.As a result, it may not be a financially feasible and pocket-friendly option for everyone.Furthermore, it is essential to remember that the price of this pizza may fluctuate as a result of the fluctuation in the value of diamonds.Everyone knows that diamonds are valuable assets whose market value fluctuates on a continuous basis.
8. Louis XIII Pizza
- Source As of right now, Louis XIII pizza holds the record for being the most expensive pizza in the world, with a retail price of $12,000 a slice.
- This pricey beauty was made in Italy by Chef Renato Viola, and it comprises three types of excellent expensive caviar.
- Most pricey pizzas feature two or fewer varieties of caviar, but picture a pizza named after Louis XIII that has three different kinds.
- The Oscietra Royal Classic, the Kaspia Oscietra Royal Classic from the Iranian coast, and the Kaspia Beluga are the three most costly caviars available today.
- Aside from that, this pizza has one of the finest mozzarella cheeses available, as well as lobster from Norway, prawns, and shrimps, among other ingredients.
The dough for this pizza is amazing; it is made from Arabian wheat, which is combined with pink Australian sea salt that has been hand-selected.Preparing the dough and shaping the pizza crust takes 72 hours, and the pizza crust itself takes another 24 hours.It would be preferable if you could notify the restaurant well in advance so that they can order the ingredients and have your pizza ready when you arrive.If you are able to afford this pizza and would want it produced at your residence in Italy, you may contact the Chef Mr.
Renato Viola, who also provides in-home catering services.If you’re going to spend so much money on pizza, why not enjoy it in the comfort of your own home, perhaps with a few friends or family members?
9. Gordon Ramsay‘s Pizza
- Gordon Ramsey is a famous chef who produces some of the most costly recipes and dishes available on the market.
- One of his most well-known creations is the pricey pizza that bears his name.
- This pizza will set you back $250, and it held the Guinness World Record for the most expensive pizza in the world for a period of time.
- In terms of current prices, it is not even close to the cost of the world’s most costly pizza.
- That this pizza has such a high price is owing to the excellent component it contains, which is white truffles pasta.
Other components include: a topping Italian onion puree, Buffalo Mozzarella, fresh herbs, fontina, cep mushrooms, and pancetta, amongst other things.
10. The Miss Verdun Pizza
- Source With a price tag of $4,250, the Miss Verdun Pizza is the world’s third most expensive pizza and the most costly in France.
- If you’ve been making educated guesses, you’re correct if you assumed that this pizza will include caviar, just like the others.
- You have the option of having the chef come to your house and cook this delicious pizza for you.
- You will be able to appreciate the excellent quality of this pizza from the comfort of your own home.
- Caviar, white truffles, lobster, and 24-karat gold are some of the pizza toppings available.
Aside from receiving the services of a personal chef who will come to your home to create this pizza for you, you will also have the pleasure of being entertained by a live band.For those who desire some musical accompaniment while they eat, a chamber orchestra can be sent to their house and perform while they eat.You would not be required to pay for their services because they are all covered in the $4250 sum you would get.If you happen to have a live symphonic band performing at your house, you should take advantage of the situation.
You may have a party at your house and invite your friends over without incurring any additional expenses.If you are able to afford it, that sounds like a fantastic concept to me.
11. Triple Mille-Feuille Pizza
- Source It would be dishonest to conclude our list of the world’s most costly pizzas without include this stunning creation, which is quite popular in Japan, as the last entry.
- A three-tier crusted pizza with wonderful cheese between each of the levels is what you’ll find on this plate.
- The cheese that is sandwiched between the multiple layers gives this pizza a delicate, creamy feel that is delicious.
- It has a mouth-watering taste and a very pleasing texture.
- This mouth-watering pizza, which has a large number of toppings, will cost you $140 to purchase.
Despite the fact that eating it appears to be difficult, I am confident that it would be the last thing on your mind if you are a foodie or a pizza aficionado.
- Indeed, if the components for your pizza are acquired from other continents, you would anticipate the cost to be enormous and prohibitively costly.
- In addition to being obtained from several continents, these components are of the highest quality and have a high market value in their respective countries.
- You can spend $5 on a pizza while someone else spends $12,000 on the same pizza.
- If you have the means to spend such a large sum of money on a pizza, you should give it a try.
- There is nothing wrong with experimenting with new activities and experiences.
We only get one life, and if you do wind up purchasing an expensive pizza, you will be able to boast about it to your friends and family for the rest of the time.
Most Expensive Pizzas Around The World
- The Louis XIII pizza, which costs a stunning $12,000, is the most expensive pizza in the world.
- Many of the world’s most costly pizzas are topped with edible gold leaf, making them extremely pricey.
- In order to create several of the most costly pizzas, high-priced ingredients such as caviar, seafood, and artisanal cheeses are employed.
- Fast food pizza is a popular fast food option in the United States, Europe, and most of the world, particularly in metropolitan areas.
- It is possible to make many different variations of the dish, which may be topped with components such as poultry, beef, spices, and vegetables.
- Despite the fact that most people like a cheap piece of pizza, some eateries provide high-end pizzas that will set you back an arm and a leg in price.
- But what would cause a piece of pizza to be so pricey in the first place?
- Here is a list of some of the most costly pizza slices available anywhere in the globe.
10. Louis XIII
- It is the world’s most expensive pizza, with a price tag of $12,000, and it is named after Louis XIII.
- What is it about it that makes it so expensive?
- This pizza, on the other hand, takes up to 12 hours to prepare and can only be prepared at home.
- It is also created using three different varieties of caviar, all of which are quite costly.
- It is also topped with lobster from Norway as well as a generous amount of parmesan cheese.
9. Pizza Royale 007
Pizza Royale 007 was created as a tribute to James Bond. This 12-inch pizza will set you back $4,200 dollars. It is made up of some of the most unusual tastes that have been cooked in a unique way. On the base of the pizza is a tomato sauce, and on top are caviar, smoked salmon, prosciutto, venison medallions, marinated lobsters, and 24 carat gold flakes, among other things.
8. Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza
- Gordon Ramsey is regarded as one of the most talented chefs in the world.
- Thus, it should come as no surprise that Gordon Ramsay’s pizza is one of the most costly pizzas available anywhere on the planet.
- In addition to truffles and Italian onion puree, this pizza is topped with fontina cheese and buffalo mozzarella as well as fresh herbs, among other things.
- It will set you back $250 to give it a go.
7. The C6 – Stevestson Pizza
C6 is an invention of Steveston Pizza, located in the British Columbia city of Steveston. This pizza has a suggested retail price of $450. The major element of the flat pie is lobster, which is served on top of it. Other toppings on the pizza include smoked salmon, Alaskan cod, Russian Osetra caviar, and tiger prawns, among other things.
6. The Miss Verdun
- Miss Verdun is a fantastic pizza that is made possible by a variety of high-end ingredients and techniques.
- The pizza is made in your house, and you have the option of having an orchestra perform as you eat your expensive pizza meal.
- Using a combination of lobster, white truffle, and caviar, the pizza is created and topped with gold flakes.
- You will be required to pay $4,250 for this transaction.
5. Margo’s Pizzeria
- Margo’s Pizzeria, popularly known as ″Not-so-poor man’s pizza,″ is a white pizza covered with 24k gold leaf, Italian white truffles, and organic water buffalo mozzarella that is made fresh daily at the restaurant.
- The truffles are flown in daily from Alba, where they are harvested within eight hours of being harvested.
- Those who wish to order this delectable pizza will be required to pay $2,400 and offer one-week notice.
4. The 24k Pizza
With a price tag of $2,000, 24K pizza is widely believed to be the most expensive pizza in the United States by many people. Served on a thin crust, the golden pizza is covered with truffles, foie gras, osetra, caviar, and stilton cheese, among other ingredients. These components come from a variety of various countries throughout the world.
3. Kobe Beef Steak Pizza
Traditionally, Kobe beef steak pizza is a simple pizza cooked using Kobe beef steaks. According to legend, the cows who provide the beef for the pizza are given beer and massaged in order to produce the juicy and soft beef. The steak on this pizza is topped with onions and potatoes, in addition to the beef. It has a retail price of $66 and is mostly distributed in Japan.
2. The Magic Gold
Healthy and gluten-free, the magic gold pizza is a delicious treat. Vegans can also share in this delicacy. All of the components utilized in the production of the magic gold are natural. It can also be adorned with a gold leaf if desired. This pizza will set you back $108 for all of its fixings.
1. Favitta’s Family Pizzeria
- This pie, which is also known as ″Pizza for Lovers,″ has a price tag of $8,200!
- At first appearance, it appears to be a conventional pizza, with simply tomato sauce and cheese on top.
- However, it is much more than that.
- The diamond, on the other hand, is the hidden component that makes it so pricey.
- Depending on your preference, it can be presented with a diamond ring and champagne or dusted with diamond powder.
The 10 Most Expensive Pizzas in the World
- What are the world’s most costly pizzas, and where can you get them?
- These are the top ten most costly pizzas available on the market, according to our calculations.
- Are you a pizza enthusiast who enjoys a good slice of the pie?
- The mere mention of the word pizza can make anyone’s mouth wet.
- It’s one of my all-time favorite foods on the face of the planet.
A typical pizza can range in price from $7 to as much as $15.On this list, you will find the most costly pizzas in the world, as determined by their cost.Pizza has its origins in Italy and is enjoyed all around the world.This meal is one of the most commonly served foods following a night out on the town or as a midnight snack.
The fact that you can make a pizza to your specifications is, in my opinion, the finest aspect about it.You may use it to top whatever you want to eat.It is affordable to people of all socioeconomic backgrounds, and it is excellent.It is widely regarded as one of the greatest examples of fast food ever created.
A wide variety of toppings and unusual ingredients are available to you.A large number of chefs all around the world have developed their own variants of pizza in order to attract clients.Make sure to share this post with your pizza-loving companions.
The 10 Most Expensive Pizzas in the World
- Pizza is a popular fast meal all around the world, but it is particularly popular in Europe.
- When it comes to eating pizza, there are literally dozens of various ways to do it.
- Various toppings such as poultry, beef, or veggies can be used to top it.
- Despite the fact that people enjoy purchasing pizza, some other luxurious restaurants might provide pizzas that are significantly more expensive than the ordinary pizza.
- What amount of money would you be prepared to spend on a pizza?
Do you prefer a ″typical″ pizza over a ″special″ pizza?Southern Italy is credited with introducing the contemporary type of pizza.It’s a flat pie that’s made with a year’s worth of dough.When it comes to pizza, there are countless variations to choose from, allowing you to be as creative as you want.
In the event that you are a pizza enthusiast yourself, I am presuming that you have had pizza from a variety of establishments.Perhaps the next step would be to sample one of the pizzas that we will discuss later in the article.The following list of pizzas and numbers has been assembled from a variety of sites on the internet, including Luxatic and Successtory, as well as TheRichest and TheRichest.Listed below is our ranking of the ten most costly pizzas available for purchase:
10. Kobe Beef Steak Pizza – $66
- The Kobe Beef Steak Pizza is the first item on our list, and it is also one of the most costly pizzas available anywhere in the world.
- Approximately $66 is the estimated cost of this pizza.
- If you wish to try this pizza, you will get to experience one of the most delicious and unusual ingredients you could ever imagine.
- It’s served with rare Kobe beef that’s extremely soft and flavorful.
- Onions and potatoes are some of the other components in this dish.
There is no other pizza just like this anywhere else in the entire world.The real cost of your pizza is determined by the toppings you choose to include on it.You may customize your pizza with extravagant toppings such as truffles, lobster, caviar, and premium cheese.This is the tenth most costly pizza in the world, according to the World Pizza Rankings.
9. The Magic Gold – $108
- The Magic Gold pizza is the next item on the menu.
- Gluten-free, vegan pizza with a 24-karat gold leaf was created by a restaurant in Toronto, Canada, and served at a recent event.
- This pizza stands out from the crowd since it has some of the most organic and nutritious ingredients that you could possibly find.
- You may even eat the gold leaf if you want to.
- Because of the healthful combination of ingredients used in these pizzas, they have earned the term ″pizzaceuticals.″
8. Triple Mille-Feuille Pizza – $140
- The Triple Mille-Feuille Pizza is the next item on the menu.
- It is available at Domino’s, and the dough is made up of three layers with cheese sandwiched in between.
- For those who adore cheese, this pizza will satisfy your cravings.
- There is a total of $140 charged for this pizza.
- If you decide to pile on all of the toppings on your pizza, it may be difficult to get through the meal.
This pizza has been one of the most popular to eat in Japan for many years, and it is still popular today.
7. Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza – $250
- Gordon Ramsay, the living legend best renowned for his work at Hell’s Kitchen, has produced his costly pizza, which is expected to sell for $250 or more.
- For a long time, it was included in the Guinness Book of World Records as one of the world’s most costly pizzas, and it still is.
- This pizza is elegant, much like the chef who created it.
- A creamy white truffle sauce, white truffle pasta, buffalo mozzarella, fresh herbs, cep mushrooms, and pancetta are smothered over the top.
- Now is the time to order your Gordon Ramsay pizza!
I’m confident that I will.
6. The C6 – $450
- The C6, which has a $450 value, is positioned at the sixth position.
- This is a seafood-themed pizza that will appeal to everyone who like seafood.
- It’s fresh, and it’s made using high-quality ingredients.
- This is one of the factors contributing to its high cost.
- As addition, as we all know, seafood can be rather expensive.
The C6 is nearly twice as expensive as the pizza that Gordon Ramsay is serving at his restaurant.This pizza’s most notable ingredients include lobster, Alaskan cod, prawns, smoked salmon, and one of the world’s most costly caviars, amongst other things.
5. Nino Bellissima Pizza – $1,000
- The Nino Bellissima Pizza is the next item on the menu.
- This pizza is projected to cost a total of $1,000 in terms of its purchase price.
- The word ″Bellissima″ comes from the fact that this magnificent pizza has a beautiful appearance, therefore the name.
- Giovani Spatala is the mastermind of Nino Bellissima Pizza.
- This pizza may be found on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in the city of New York.
If you order this pizza, you will be able to enjoy its thin crust, two lobster tails, and six different varieties of the finest caviar, among other things.Pizza like this costs $720, which I think is too expensive.
4. Pizza Royale 007 – $4,200
- The Pizza Royale 007 takes the fourth position on our list.
- The Haggis neighborhood of Glasgow is home to the person who designed this pizza.
- They were inspired by James Bond and came up with the idea for this pizza.
- It is accompanied with some of the most costly ingredients available anywhere in the world, including smoked salmon marinated in cognac, marinated lobster, caviar, prosciutto, and vintage balsamic vinegar, among other things.
- The gold plating on the top is 24 carat gold.
The inspiration for this pizza arose from the desire of its inventor, Mr.Crolla, to generate funds for the Fred Hollows foundation.James Bond is the unmistakable emblem of elegance and sophistication.In the event that you consume this pizza, you will be able to brag about it to your friends and family, and you will feel happy to be a member of the 007 family.
To this day, this pizza ranks fourth on the list of most costly pizzas in the world.
3. The Miss Verdun – $4,250
- The Miss Verdun has a $4,250 price tag on it!
- Miss Verdun is the third most costly pizza in the world, behind New York and Chicago.
- Mizzou Pizza, located in Verdun, Montreal, is where you can get this pizza.
- It’s topped with caviar, lobster, and 24-karat gold flakes, among other things.
- There’s nothing quite like it in terms of flavor, and this pizza would be the perfect choice when looking to consume a healthy and nutritious pizza.
One of the best aspects about this pizza is that you get to enjoy the entire experience.You have the option of hiring a personal chef, who will come to your home and create the pizza for you right there in your home kitchen.
2. Pizza for Lovers – $8,180
Pizza for Lovers is the second most costly pizza on the market, and it is available in limited quantities.Pizza for Lovers is worth a total of $8,180 in cash and prizes!The Favitta’s Family Pizzeria in Henrietta, New York, is the establishment responsible for this pizza’s creation.It was created in the shape of a heart to celebrate Valentine’s Day, and it was distributed to the public.
- The pizza, in addition to being a typical heart-shaped pizza, comes with diamonds, a diamond ring, and a bottle of Dom Perignon as a bonus.
- The developers made this pizza specifically for couples in the hopes that they will become engaged while dining at their restaurant.
1. Louis XIII – $12,000
The Louis XIII is an extremely expensive piece, costing a stunning $12,000!There’s a reason this is the most expensive pizza on the planet!Renato Viola is the mastermind behind this masterpiece.The dough is created from the finest flour available, and it takes 72 hours to complete the preparation process.
- The caviar used as toppings includes Oscietra Royal Prestige from the Russian Far East, Kaspia Oscietra Royal Classic from the Iranian coast, and Kaspia Beluga from the United States and Canada.
- It is served with the freshest lobster from Norway as well as seven different varieties of cheese.
- It is served with Champagne, which is a perfect complement to the garnishes.
This pizza may be served and made at your home for the finest possible dining experience.If you’re interested in sampling this pizza, you may visit Manoosh in Enmore or Marrickville, which both serve it.You may also place an order online or visit these pizza masters in person to get your pizza fix.
You will not be dissatisfied with this purchase.
Our list of the most expensive pizzas money can buy was created with your enjoyment in mind.Let’s be fully honest with ourselves right now.Pizza is something we all like!There’s no denying that pizza is one of the most delicious and widely consumed fast foods available today.
- It can be found in every country and region on the planet.
- It is available in a wide range of variations, including a variety of ingredients and toppings.
- You may combine any or all of these ingredients to make your perfect pizza.
Those who enjoy food or pizza should treat themselves to one of these pizzas as a special occasion treat.Despite the fact that they are pricey, these pizzas are great in terms of taste and flavor.Because it’s simple to come up with fresh pizza combinations, many of the world’s most renowned chefs have attempted to recreate their favorite pizza creation.
Do you want your pizza to be topped with a lot of cheese or with a little?You may always order the pizza of your choice.Some eateries specialize in high-end pizzas that might leave you with a hole in your pocket.It is possible to transform an expensive version of dishes into something innovative and unique.
We hope you have gotten some fresh ideas on which pizza you would want to get now or in the near future from this article.Any of the pizzas on this list contain exquisite ingredients such as truffles, caviar, and even gold and diamonds, so if you want to try one, you should do so right now.Yes, you read that correctly.Adding a little bling, like as diamonds, to everything increases the cost, which is why some of the pizzas may appear to be a little out of this world.
- I have to add that the Gordon Ramsay pizza is my personal favorite on the list, mostly since I am his greatest fan and enjoy all of his meals.
- Since its inception, I’ve also been a fan of his television show Hell’s Kitchen.
- Here’s a short rundown of the top ten most costly pizzas in the world:
- The Louis XIII is worth $12,000
- Pizza for Lovers is worth $8,180
- The Miss Verdun is worth $4,250
- Pizza Royale 007 is worth $4,200
- Nino Bellisima Pizza is worth $1,000
- The C6 is worth $450
- Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza is worth $250
- Triple Mille-Feuille Pizza is worth $140
- The Magic Gold is worth $108
- Kobe Beef Steak Pizza is worth $66
- The C6 is worth $450
8 Most Expensive Pizzas in the World
Every year, the United States consumes more than 3 billion pizzas.No, we did not develop them, but we certainly adapted them to meet our own demands and requirements.Now, we smother that crispy bread with sauce, cheese, sausage, lobster, caviar, and even gold leaf to make it taste even better.If that doesn’t sound like the type of pizza you’re used to eating, it’s probably because you haven’t eaten any of the pizzas on this list yet.
- This list of the world’s eight most expensive pizzas is separated into two sections: some of the most expensive pizzas that are no longer available for purchase, and the most expensive pizzas that are still available for purchase.
The Most Expensive Pizzas Ever Sold in History
- Bellissima Pizza
Price:$1,000 Nino Selimaj is the one who created this. Manhattan, New York is the location of this event.
photo source: Pinterest
Because of the high-end toppings on the Bellissima Pizza at Nino’s in Manhattan, the dish cost $1,000.Despite the hefty price tag, the pizza at the eatery was a hit with the customers.The pizza was topped with a generous portion of two luxury caviars, each of which was worth hundreds of dollars on its own (if you’re familiar with the names Beluga and Black Russian Roya Sevruga, you’ll know that this pizza isn’t holding back).The thinly sliced lobster and salmon, as well as chives and wasabi, were spread on the pizza underneath the caviar.
- The crème fraiche used on the pizza is of the highest quality.
- Despite the fact that Nino Selimaj and Chef Giovani Spatala are first and foremost pizza connoisseurs, their dish, which diners remark had a beautifully salty, shockingly fishy taste, truly drives home the caviar point.
Did you know?
Beluga caviar is the most costly caviar available anywhere in the world.It is derived from the roe, or eggs, of the beluga sturgeon, a fish that lives in the salty waters of the Caspian Sea in the Middle East as well as the Black Sea, where it was first discovered.Given that a pound of this caviar costs approximately $4,500, it should come as no surprise that just a spoonful of it increases the price of the Bellissima Pizza significantly.
- Pizza Royale 007
Price:$4,000+ Dominick Crolla is the artist that designed it. Glasgow, Scotland is the location of this event.
photo source: Facebook
It was founded in 2006 to commemorate the revival of the James Bond series as well as to generate donations for charitable organizations.Domenico Crolla, a Glasgow-born chef, made this pizza with the goal of making it the most costly pizza ever sold at a restaurant in the world.He created this pizza in order to raise money for the Fred Hollows Foundation in Australia, which aims to treat curable blindness in developing nations.He then sold it on eBay to earn money for the foundation.
- Maurizio Morelli, a lawyer from Milan, purchased the property for the equivalent of $2,830.
- In order to create the Pizza Royale 007, Crolla travelled to his house in Rome and prepared the dish, which was topped with a variety of sumptuous ingredients such as lobster marinated in cognac, Scottish smoked salmon, edible gold, medallions of deer, and champagne-soaked caviar.
Did you know?
Pizzas prepared in Italy contain several typical toppings that Americans are not accustomed to seeing on pizzas made in the United States.An Italian and his wife in Rome were served this pizza, which emphasized the originality of Italian cuisine by adding not only the meats stated but also asparagus, chicken, truffles, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and an Italian mountain egg in the centre.
- Miss Verdun
Price:$4,250 Mazzou Pizza was the inspiration for this design. Montreal’s Verdun neighborhood
photo source: Luxatic
Miss Verdun was the moniker given to an exorbitantly priced pie sold at an establishment named Mazzou in Verdun, Montreal, that was dubbed ″the pizza capital of the world.″ People who like the caviar-flecked body of the restaurant have been disappointed to learn that it has since closed, taking their exquisite pizza creation with it.The ingredients on this pizza were designed to be luxurious: caviar, lobster, white truffles, and even 24-karat gold leaf were used to create this masterpiece.As with a pizza that will appear later on our list, the cost made freshness a priority, which is why chefs from Mazzou actually constructed the pizza in your own house or any other place of your choosing.
Did you know?
A chamber orchestra was even recruited by the restaurant to provide musical accompaniment to your dinner. The luxury was not to be taken lightly, and we have to question if it had a role in the restaurant’s eventual downfall. Another pricey entrée on their menu that has since been lost to the passage of time was a $333 burger.
- Pizza for Lovers
Price:$8,180 Tom Favitta was the person who came up with the idea. Henrietta, New York is the location.
photo source: Money Inc
Tom Favitta, the proprietor of Favitta’s Family Pizzeria, created the Pizza for Lovers for the occasion.It’s the most expensive pizza ever sold, but it’s also the only one that can no longer be purchased, making it a bit of a cheater.A regular pepperoni pizza, sliced into the form of a heart, would cost around $19 if not for the additional toppings and garnishes.You also received a bottle of champagne costing around $160 as well as an engagement ring worth $8,000 as part of your transaction.
- In other words, the restaurant didn’t make any money off of this agreement, but the notoriety served them well for a time, as they were able to sell the most costly commercially accessible pizza on the market.
Did you know?
Men spend around $225 on Valentine’s Day on average, while women spend approximately half of that amount on men. Because this pizza is also a proposal, things are a little different this time around. Even still, you’d have to be a huge fan of pizza to use this as the basis for your engagement story.
The Most Expensive Pizzas You Can Still Buy
Price:$850 Steveston Pizza was the inspiration for this design. Richmond, British Columbia is the location of this event.
photo source: World Record Academy
Steveston Pizza Co., located in Richmond, British Columbia, is a well-known pizza shop that takes pleasure in serving pizza with unusual toppings.Because their pizzas are layered vertically, almost like a salad, they must be eaten with a fork and knife, and they are commonly served with a glass of wine.The C6 pizza, which costs $850, is the crown jewel of their diverse and one-of-a-kind cuisine.In addition to the tiger prawns and caviar, white truffles, smoked steelhead salmon and lobster ratatouille are used to dress the dish.
- Those who consume it must literally chop and portion out the entire dish, much like they would a paella.
Did you know?
If you want to taste Steveston’s extravagant, out-there style without breaking the bank, there are other, more costly pizza options available. They offer a Serpent pizza with shrimp prawns, salmon, and 4 Canadian lobster tails on the menu for $81, as well as a Hurricane pizza, which is the same thing but comes with double the amount of lobster for an additional $40.
- The 24K Pizza
Price:$2,000 Mark Iacono is the one who created this. Brooklyn, New York is the setting for this story.
photo source: Thrillist
The Industry Kitchen in New York City is well-known for pushing the frontiers of pizza making in the United States, both in terms of its unusual ingredients and its exorbitant pricing.With a set of cooking techniques that result in this ultra-deluxe Rolls Royce of pizzas costing $2,000, their 24K Pizza epitomizes this idea.Starting with a base of weird black dough that has been blackened with a rare Indian squid ink, the pizza is constructed from there on out.They’re insanely delicious, with toppings like caviar, Stilton cheese (the world’s second most costly cheese), French foie gras, white truffle, and edible gold leaf.
Did you know?
Squid ink is not actually as rare of an ingredient as it sounds, though normal people will not likely have eaten it. Frequently used in Mediterranean and Japanese cuisine, it may be observed coloring pasta dough, ramen noodles, and even hamburger patties.
- “Gold Leaf” Pizza
Despite the fact that squid ink is not as uncommon an ingredient as it appears, it is unlikely that the average person has ever tasted it. This ingredient is commonly used in Mediterranean and Japanese cuisines to darken pasta dough, ramen noodles, and even burgers.
photo source: Restaurants and Food Blog
Our number one selection, Margo’s Pizzeria, used to hold the title of most costly commercially available pizza until it was surpassed by our number one pick a few years ago.Claude Camilleri, the owner of Margo’s, collaborated with the pizza maker (or pizzaiolo) Giovanni Staiano to develop this pizza with the attitude of luxury first, followed by realism.Their pizza is topped with white truffles, which are the most costly edible fungus on the planet, buffalo mozzarella, a lovely thin crust, and a sheen of gold leaf created from 24-karat edible gold, making it the most expensive pizza in the world.Despite the fact that this pizza has a $2,400 price tag, the restaurant does not earn any money off of it owing to the high cost of the ingredients.
Did you know?
You might be asking how eating gold leaf is possible.Gold is a chemically fascinating material since it is physiologically inert, making it a good candidate for research.This implies that it travels completely through the human body without being absorbed.Despite the fact that gold leaf may be a gimmicky ingredient (even Popeye’s chicken has had gold leaf-fried specialities), 24-karat gold leaf is no laughing matter.
- Louis XIII Pizza
Price:$12,000 Renato Viola was the one who came up with the idea. Salerno, Italy is the setting for this story.
photo source: Alux
The Louis XIII pizza is the most costly of all the pizzas.Because of the large number of ingredients used in this pie, which was invented by renowned chef Renato Viola, it takes 72 hours to prepare.Because of the delicate nature of the materials, it must be assembled at your residence by the time it is finished.A chef and sommelier, as well as all of their ingredients and silverware, arrive at your home (provided you live in the neighborhood of Salerno, Italy) to prepare your Louis XIII pizza from scratch.
- So, what exactly is on this enchanted pizza?
- 8 types of cheese, including organic buffalo mozzarella from local sources, Australian pink shrimp from the Murray River, lobster, mantis shrimp from the Adriatic Sea, Cilento prawns from the Adriatic Sea, and three sorts of rare caviar are among the components.
- Overall, the king’s pizza will cost you back the equivalent of $12,000 dollars.
Did you know?
In addition to the pizza, guests can have a glass of Remy Martin Louis XIII Cognac, which costs around $4,000 per bottle, and a bottle of Krug Clos du Mesnil Champagne, which has a vintage date of 1995 and costs an additional $1,500 per bottle.
The most expensive pizzas in the world are those that are stuffed with the most costly ingredients conceivable, with some being so stuffed with lobster, fish, sirloin, and caviar that they no longer qualify as a pizza by conventional standards, let alone as an expensive pizza.Whether you’re reminiscing over pizzas that are no longer available or planning a trip to one of the most costly options currently available, these pizzas are sure to be as tasty as they are pricey.
The World’s Seven Most Expensive Pizzas
Pizza is no longer considered an expensive food item; yet, the most costly of them may burn a hole in one’s purse if purchased in large quantities.Pizzas are a typical food item for which every restaurant and food outlet offers a variety of tastes, resulting in a wide range of pizza preferences among various individuals.It is also concerned with eating choices, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian, and the options that are made accessible in accordance with those tastes.Some establishments, on the other hand, go crazy in order to create unique pizzas that are intended only for the upper crust.
- The pricing, production, and availability of the ingredients used in the preparation of these pizzas all have a significant role in the price differential between them.
- This is a list of the most costly pizzas available anywhere in the world.
7 The Magic Gold Pizza
Because it is a somewhat healthier alternative to traditional pizza, the Magic Gold Pizza is a huge favorite among pizza enthusiasts.Its dough is gluten-free, making it one of the greatest solutions for vegans who want to eat something delicious and enticing at the same time without sacrificing their health.It is created by the Magic Oven restaurant chain, which is well-known in Toronto, Canada, for its unique take on pizza.The 24-karat gold garnishing on this special pizza is the most eye-catching aspect of this dish.
- This is also the reason why this pizza costs around $108 and is considered to be one of the most costly pizzas in the whole world.
6 Gordon Ramsay’s Pizza
The Gordon Ramsay Pizza, which can be found in the Maze restaurant in London, is the most well-known and most costly pizza in the world.A well-known chef in London and the rest of the globe has been honored by having his restaurant named after him.Among the luxurious toppings on this Ramsay special are Italian onion puree, white truffled pasta, buffalo mozzarella, fontina, fresh herbs, pancetta, and cep mushrooms.This Ramsay special is available for a limited time only.
- Aside from Gordon Ramsay’s reputation, it is the usage of such high-end ingredients that makes this pizza one of the most expensive in the world, with a price tag of almost $250 per slice.
- This pizza originally held the Guinness World Record for being the most costly pizza in the world, however it was eventually surpassed by more expensive options.
5 The C6 Pizza
The C6 is the most sacred creation of Steveston Pizza in British Columbia, and it is internationally renowned.This dish is topped with smoked salmon, Tiger Prawns, lobster thermidor, and black Alaskan fish, and it comes with a serving of Russian Osetra caviar as a garnish.This one-of-a-kind blend of ingredients more than makes up for the unusual flavor of the delicacy.Stevenson Pizza’s most popular dish is also their best-seller.
- The usage of such materials also contributes to the C6’s exorbitant price, which is around $450 when purchased new.
4 ‘Not-So-Poor Man’s Pizza
Margo’s Mistra Bay’s Not-So-Poor Man’s Pizza is the winner of the Not-So-Poor Man’s Pizza prize if ever there was one. The name of the prize indicates the high price of the pizza. This pizza, like every other upscale pizza, is topped with the most finest ingredients, including a 24-karat gold leaf, Italian white truffles, and organic water buffalo mozzarella from a local farm.
3 Pizza Royale 007
As the name says, the Pizza Royale 007 is styled after the action hero James Bond, and as a result, it is likely to be a hit with all James Bond fans.The magic elements that make this pizza one of the greatest tributes to the James Bond series are the usage of 24-karat gold dust, champagne-soaked caviar, and a lobster that has been marinated in 100-year-old cognac as toppings, all of which are available at the restaurant.Dominick Crolla’s Pizza Royale 007 in Glasgow lives up to James Bond’s reputation as the embodiment of everything elegant, smooth, and visually appealing; the dish lives up to those expectations.In many ways, it is an extension of the James Bond mythology, and it comes at a jaw-dropping price of around $4,200.
2 Pizza For Lovers
It is common knowledge among pizza enthusiasts that the sensation of love goes hand in hand with pizza; nevertheless, what distinguishes Pizza For Lovers from other pizza joints is a hidden ingredient.Speaking of traditional pizza components, this one incorporates stuff such as several types of cheese and tomato sauce, as well as the ability to customize the toppings to one’s liking.The form of this pizza, on the other hand, is what distinguishes it from the rest.Before Favitta’s Family Pizzeria in Henrietta, New York, came up with the idea, it was difficult to picture a pizza in the shape of a heart.
- The diamond is the secret component that contributes to its exorbitant $8,180 price tag.
- It is either in the shape of diamond dust or a diamond ring, and it comes with a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne on the house.
1 Louis XIII Pizza
The Louis XIII Pizza is unquestionably the most expensive pizza in the world, and the length of time it takes to create this masterpiece contributes to the high price tag of this masterpiece.It takes around three days to prepare a great Louis XIII Pizza.Another element contributing to the expensive price is the long list of materials required to perform this miracle.The dough itself is formed from Arabian fur that has been combined with pink salt dust, and it is this crust that needs to be baked for 72 hours before the toppings can be added.
- As garnishes, several varieties of caviar, organic buffalo mozzarella, various types of cheese, Cilento prawns, mantis shrimp, and lobster are utilized, among other things.
- This is why a complete Louis XIII Pizza costs around $12000, however half of it may be purchased for $6000, making the total cost of the pizza approximately $12000.
- As seen by the exorbitant price tag, pizzas may be made even more costly by using high-end ingredients on their toppings.
Foodies, on the other hand, should try them out as a ‘once-in-a-lifetime experience,’ because these pizzas are about more than just the status quo; they are also about their excellent taste and flavor.Next, read about Giovanni Ferrero, the Nutella Billionaire, and how he became the richest Italian.Haute Living, World Atlas, Hungry Howie, Manoosh Pizzeria, and Luxatic are some of the sources for this article.
Next These Are the 10 Most Stylish and Wealthiest Sister Duos in Hollywood
This Is The Most Expensive Pizza In The World
Sushitsky Sergey/Photo courtesy of Shutterstock In case you were underwhelmed by Little Caesar’s boosting the price of their popular Hot-N-Ready pizza from $5.55 to $5.55 (as reported by CNN Business), you’ll be horrified to see how much the Louis XIII pizza costs.A slice of this pizza, which was named the most costly pizza in the world by Luxatic, would be impossible to replicate at a franchise restaurant such as Little Caesars.According to the Viola’s website, the pizza is said to have originated in Salerno, Italy, and is only created by its inventor, Renato Viola, on a custom basis for customers.The Louis XIII pizza costs a stunning €8,300 euros, which is around $9,250 USD, and for a two-person pizza with a diameter of less than eight inches, this may appear to be a rip-off, but the price is justified.
- The ingredients, on the other hand, are what you’re truly paying for.
- In addition to three varieties of exceedingly rare caviar, the pizza includes fresh lobster, prawns, and buffalo mozzarella that have all been seasoned with pink salt imported from Australia to enhance the flavor of the dish.
How is the Louis XIII pizza served?
It’s no surprise that the Louis XIII does not arrive in your typical pizza box, given that it is the most costly pizza in the world.The pizza is instead prepared from start to finish by Renato Viola’s three-person catering crew, which comprises himself as well as two other professionals, including a sommelier and a chef.The dough, on the other hand, is proofed 72 hours ahead of time (via Renato Viola).Upon completion, the pizza is served on special plates and utensils that have been donated by Viola’s crew.
- As you might expect, a side of Pepsi will do little to enhance the flavor of this pizza.
- The Louis XIII, on the other hand, is coupled with not one, but three different types of alcoholic beverages: Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII, Krug Clos Du Mesnil 1995, and Cardenal Mendoza Sanchez Charter Real Romate Finos, to name a few examples.
- Because the pizza shares its name with the cognac with which it is served, this is just as significant to your lunch as the pizza itself.
What is the Most Expensive Pizza in the World? 2022 Guide
Normally, most pizzas did not exceed the price of 20 dollars; nevertheless, you may be wondering, ″what is the most costly pizza in the world?″ Pizza is one of the most popular fast food options, and it’s easy to see why.The cheesy, low-cost flavor of a slice of pizza is appealing to the vast majority of individuals.However, some establishments are pushing the boundaries and delivering high-end pizzas that will make your checkbook scream with delight.It is not a new notion to make a more expensive version of a popular culinary dish.
- It appears, however, that when cooks experiment with pizza, the price point may quickly jump.
- Let’s take a look at some of the most costly pizzas available throughout the world.
List of the Most Expensive Pizzas Ever Made
1. Renato Viola, Salerno – Louis XIII Pizza
When you see the price tag on this pizza, you will be completely taken aback by it.Approximately $12,000 will be spent on the Louis XIII pizza, which will provide an answer to the question ″what is the most costly pizza in the world?″ The production of this pizza takes more than 72 hours, and the excessive price may be related to the time-consuming nature of the process.When you make an order for this pizza, a pizza chef, a sommelier, and limited-edition tableware and dishes will be delivered to your door in Italy to prepare the pie for you to enjoy (The crust is usually made 72 hours in advance.) This pizza is made with organic buffalo mozzarella, three different types of caviar, and seven different sorts of cheese variety.Furthermore, Cilento prawns, Australian pink salt from the Murray River, mantis shrimp, and lobster are some of the delicious ingredients on this delectable pizza.
- You’ll be joined by a bottle of vintage 1995 Krug Clos de Mesnil champagne and a Remy Martin Cognac Louis XIII, both from the House of Martin.
- You may expect a holy experience if you pay $12,000 to the right person.
2. Favitta’s Family Pizzeria, Henrietta, NY
This well-known family-run restaurant really understands how to produce a fine-dining pizza experience.The pie, which has been termed ″pizza for lovers,″ is worth $8,180.The contents look to be standard for a pizza at first appearance, and the ingredients don’t go beyond the superb tomato sauce and mozzarella, which are topped with your selection of toppings.Diamond powders, on the other hand, are the primary elem