These calorie counts are for a large pizza with “original pan” crust, cut into eight slices:
|Capricciosa Pizza||1 slice ( 74 g)||192 cal|
|Cheese Pizza||1 slice ( 63 g)||168 cal|
|Chicken Pizza||1 slice ( 132 g)||309 cal|
|Deep Dish Pizza||1 slice ( 118 g)||313 cal|
How many calories in a slice of cheese pizza?
A very small slice (1/8th of the whole pizza) of cheese pizza provides only about 168 calories. But a typical slice of cheese pizza from many popular pizza chains is usually 1/5th of the pie (127 grams or more) and is more likely to provide 250 calories or more.
How many grams of protein in a slice of pizza?
Protein: 12.2g Pizza calories and nutrition can vary substantially based on the toppings, the cooking method, the crust, and the size of the pizza slice. A very small slice (1/8th of the whole pizza or 80 grams) of cheese pizza is likely to provide only 200 calories.
How many calories are in a slice of Domino’s Pizza?
Let’s start with Domino’s. According to the brand’s cal-o-meter, one slice from a medium hand-tossed cheese pizza (one-eighth of the pie) comprises 200 calories, 25 grams of carbohydrates, 8 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 9 grams of protein and 20 milligrams of cholesterol.
How many calories in a slice of thin crust pizza?
A slice of thin crust contains 215 calories, 20 grams of carbs, 10.5 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat, 8 grams of protein and 25 milligrams of cholesterol for one-eighth of a large 14-inch pizza, as that’s the only size their thin crust is available in, according to the calculator.
How many calories are in a regular slice of pizza?
The average slice of pizza has about 240-250 calories. This is important information to know when you are deciding what foods to eat for a meal or snack!
How many calories are in 2 large slices of pizza?
There are 475 calories in 2 pieces of Cheese Pizza.
How many calories are in a large slice of pizza?
How Many Calories Are in a Slice of Pizza?
|1 slice||Calories||Total fat (g)|
Is pizza good for weight loss?
Though occasionally enjoying a slice of fast-food or frozen pizza most likely won’t impact your weight, eating these items regularly can lead to weight gain and may increase your risk of chronic health conditions.
Is one slice of pizza OK?
If you’re relatively healthy, indulging in a slice of pepperoni pizza every once in a while will not (repeat: will NOT) kill you. It won’t even affect your weight. In the short term, your weight will only increase by the actual weight of the pizza, according to Angelone.
How many calories are in a slice of homemade pizza?
How many calories are in a slice of homemade pizza? A slice of homemade pizza weighs about 110-140 grams. A slice of this homemade pizza contains about 150-200 calories, 12-15 grams protein, 22-30 grams carbohydrates and 3-5 grams fat.
How much calories do I need a day?
An ideal daily intake of calories varies depending on age, metabolism and levels of physical activity, among other things. Generally, the recommended daily calorie intake is 2,000 calories a day for women and 2,500 for men.
Why is pizza high in calories?
Most of the evils of pizza lie in the empty-calorie, yet highly caloric crust. Typically made from refined white flour, pizza dough offers little nutrition to your body and will spike your insulin levels, causing you to crave more. The less crust you indulge in, the better.
How many calories do I burn a day?
The average person burns around 1800 calories a day doing absolutely nothing. According to the Healthy Eating Guide, sitting burns an estimated 75 calories per hour. A sedentary woman aged 19 to 30 burns 1,800 to 2,000 calories daily, while a sedentary woman aged 31 to 51 burns about 1,800 calories per day.
How many calories in a Dominos pizza slice?
A single slice of Domino’s pizza cut from a medium hand-tossed pie is between 200 and 290 calories.
How many calories is a whole medium pizza?
There are 2236 calories in 1 medium Cheese Pizza.
How many calories do you save not eating pizza crust?
“I’d say that not eating the crust off pizza might save you about 50 to 75 calories per slice and perhaps 5 to 10 grams of carbohydrate,” explains Dana Hunnes, a clinical dietician at UCLA.
Is 3 slices of pizza too much?
So, is pizza really healthy? Yes, two or three slices of pizza for dinner won’t hurt your diet at all considering the above steps. And if you are invited to a pizza party just remember to remove the grease off of the top with a paper handkerchief/napkin.
Is two slices of pizza too much?
Consider this: The average slice of cheese pizza packs about 285 calories, according to the USDA. If you’re trying to lose weight and your goal is to consume around 1,500 calories a day, eating two slices is over a third of your daily caloric intake.
Will pizza make you gain weight?
Unfortunately, most pizzas are high in fat, refined carbs, and calories. Some varieties are also made with large amounts of cheese and processed meats that have been cured, smoked, or salted.
How Many Calories Are in Pizza?
- Pizza may receive a bad name, and it’s not always fair.
- A common example of unhealthy overindulgence or culinary laziness is the usage of a fried egg sandwich.
- ″I was too fatigued to cook, so I just ordered a pizza,″ you’ve probably heard or said a thousand times before.
- One thing is certain: pizza is a favorite food in the United States.
- According to the United States Department of Agriculture, 12.5 percent of the population consumes a slice of ‘za on any given day.
- (Among males between the ages of 12 and 19, the figure rises to 26 percent!
- However, it appears that we have a mixed connection with pizza, enjoying it while also connecting it with feelings of guilt and gluttony at the same time.
- So, what really is the situation?
- Is it possible to eat pizza while maintaining a healthy lifestyle?
- The author of Smart Meal Prep for Beginners, Toby Amidor, MS, RD, explains that pizza is a dish that can contain ingredients from up to four food categories.
- ″It’s only a question of how you serve it and what you serve it with,″ says the author.
How Many Calories Are in a Slice of Pizza?
- Okay, here’s the first snag in the road: In the case of this gooey pie, there is no such thing as a ″normal″ piece. A pizza slice’s nutritional content varies greatly depending on the thickness of the crust, the toppings, the amount of cheese, and the size of the slice. After that, there are the more imaginative varieties, such as the crust being packed with more cheese or even hot dogs (yep). Take a look at how much the thickness of these pizza slices may vary, and pay close attention to the serving sizes: It takes 155 calories to consume one slice of four-cheese pizza with ″crispy thin″ crust from California Pizza Kitchen. One slice of pizza is one-sixth of the entire pie.
- A piece of DiGiorno’s four-cheese pizza has 160 calories per slice. One slice of pizza is one-eighth of the entire pie.
- A slice of New York-style cheese pizza has 190 calories and is made with mozzarella cheese. One slice of pizza equals one-eighth of the entire pie (although they are large, 18-inch pizzas)
- Approximately 289 calories are contained in a piece of cheese pizza with ″hand-tossed″ dough purchased from Pizza Hut. One slice of pizza is one-eighth of the entire pie.
- A piece of cheese pizza served in school meals in the United States contains 303 calories. One slice is a rectangle measuring 4 by 6 inches (you know the ones).
- It takes 640 calories to consume a piece of Chicago-style deep dish cheese pizza from Uno Pizzeria & Grill. (Whoa.) In comparison to a large pizza, one slice equals one-eighth of a large pizza.
Even among cheese-only pizzas, it’s difficult to compare owing to the wide range of slice sizes available. What remains clear is that crust thickness has a significant influence on calorie content.
How Much Do Toppings Really Matter?
- Many pizzerias are notorious for skimping on the toppings. (Can you believe there are two pepperonis on one slice? Thank you so much.) So, just how much of a difference do these often-sparse toppings truly make? Observe these pizza slices from Pizza Hut, the most profitable pizza franchise in the United States of America. The following calorie values are for a large pizza with ″original pan″ dough that has been sliced into eight slices: An individual slice of ″Veggie Lover’s″ pizza has 340 calories
- an individual slice of Hawaiian chicken pizza contains 360 calories
- an individual slice of pepperoni pizza contains 380 calories
- and an individual slice of ″Meat Lover’s″ pizza contains 470 calories
Vegetables, of course, can help you lose weight while also providing fiber and phytonutrients (but you knew that already). Can’t seem to get enough of the meat? ″Complement your piece of pizza with a green salad and dressing on the side,″ advises Amidor. You know what I mean: balance.
Beyond the Calories: Here’s What Else Is in Your Pizza
- First and foremost, there are certain advantages to making this savory pie: One of the benefits of pizza is that it contains calcium from cheese and disease-fighting lycopene from tomatoes, according to Jennifer Fitzgibbon, MS RDN CSO CDN of Stony Brook Cancer Center, who works as a registered oncology dietitian at Stony Brook. While pizza can contain healthful components, pizza meats are typically highly processed, resulting in a high intake of saturated fat and salt as a result of consumption. We’re talking about pepperoni, sausage, and Canadian bacon, as well as all of the other salty and spicy treats. According to the American Cancer Society, consuming these processed meats on a daily basis can have bad impacts on your health and may even raise your risk of colorectal cancer if you consume them in large quantities. Take a look at the variations in salt and saturated fat between these two Domino’s thin crust pizzas (one slice equals one-eighth of the entire pizza): The sodium and saturated fat content of a slice of cheese pizza is 460 milligrams
- the sodium and saturated fat content of a slice of veggie pizza is 520 milligrams
- the sodium and saturated fat content of a slice of Hawaiian pizza (pineapple and ham) is 500 milligrams
- the sodium and saturated fat content of a slice of bacon pizza is 620 milligrams
- and the sodium and saturated fat content of a slice of ″MeatZZa″ pizza is
To be fair, it’s not just pepperoni that has the potential to raise salt levels. As Fitzgibbon points out, ″even so-called ‘healthy’ pizzas include a large amount of salt from the tomato sauce and cheese.″ You should use caution when eating if you are watching your sodium intake. (See the following for further information on the dangers of a high-salt diet.)
Should You Blot the Oil Off Your Pizza?
There’s another unstated topping on your pizza that you didn’t select, but it’s there nonetheless: oil.Several pizzas, particularly the meaty and cheesy varieties, are served with an oily sheen on top of the crust.In the event that you belong to the group that like to wipe away extra oil with a napkin, your efforts have not gone unnoticed: ″You would be able to remove around 40 calories each teaspoon of oil that was wiped off,″ adds Amidor.
So, Can Pizza Fit in a Healthy Diet?
The quick answer is that almost any item may be included in a healthy diet if it is prepared with care.For Mindu Lu, MS, CN, the owner of Sunrise Nutrition, ″healthy″ means consuming a variety of meals, and pizza is included in that definition.″I would advise individuals to try giving themselves permission to eat meals that they find delightful and satisfying—and to refrain from berating themselves for doing so,″ says the author.Maintaining a balanced diet while balancing satisfaction and awareness might help it become more sustainable.Do you want that pizza?
- Enjoy it, and see if there are any modifications you can make to your pizza that will make it a bit healthier without taking away from the enjoyment you are getting from it.
- The place where you acquire your pizza can also make a difference.
- The most detrimental effect of pizza consumed as a snack or from fast-food restaurants, according to Fitzgibbon, was the increase in calorie consumption.
- Taking your time to eat your pizza, as if it were a part of a sit-down meal, you will be more likely to eat deliberately and slowly, and you will feel full on less calories as a result.
Here are some more health advantages of eating slowly.Make-your-own pizza may sound like a day-long undertaking, but it isn’t necessary.Making it at home using healthier ingredients such as whole-wheat English muffins, park-skim mozzarella cheese, and tomato sauce without added salt is a healthier alternative, according to Fitzgibbon.Pizza crust made from whole-wheat pita is quick and simple to prepare.″Don’t forget to pile on tons of veggies on top!″ says the chef.
And if you like a sausage pizza with a thicker crust, that’s also an option.Simply be cautious of portion sizes and take the meal as a whole into consideration.The calories from eating just a few pieces of pizza as a meal might add up quickly, according to Amidor, ″but if you pair it with the correct items, you can have a well-balanced dinner.″
How Many Calories Are in a Slice of Pizza?
Alexandra Shytsman’s ″Verywell″ is a short story.For many of us, pizza is a beloved dish to prepare.For those who are attempting to reduce weight or modify their eating habits, the situation is more complicated.Is pizza a healthy option?A piece of pizza has about how many calories?
- A few easy strategies might assist you in increasing the nutritional value of your pizza while maintaining your healthy eating routine.
Pizza Calories and Nutrition Facts
- For one slice (107g) of ordinary cheese pizza from a typical fast-food pizza business, the following nutritional information is supplied by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). 285 calories
- 10.4 grams of fat
- 640 milligrams of sodium
- 35.7 grams of carbohydrates
- 2.5 grams of fiber
- 3.8 grams of sugar
- 12.2 grams of protein
Pizza calories and nutrients can vary significantly depending on the toppings used, the cooking process used, the dough used, and the size of the slice consumed.Only 200 calories are likely to be provided by a very little slice of cheese pizza (eighth of the entire pizza or 80 grams) of pizza.According to the serving size and the location where you buy it, some varieties of cheese pizza might have 235 calories or more per serving depending on the brand.The average cheese pizza from major pizza restaurants such as Pizza Hut, on the other hand, has 300 calories or more per slice (1/5th of the pie, or 105 grams).Approximately 700 calories are included in a single 10-ounce piece of Costco cheese pizza.
- Different toppings and varieties of pizza have variable calorie counts as well as different topping combinations.
- The USDA has provided the following nutritional facts for your consideration.
- This information can also differ based on where the pizza is made: whether it is served in a restaurant or fast-food outlet or whether it is pre-made and packed and sold in a grocery shop or convenience store.
Pizza With the Highest Calories
- Pizza topped with meat will not only increase your calorie consumption, but it will also boost your intake of saturated fat. It is for this reason that pizza that is topped with processed meats is typically considered to be among of the unhealthiest types of pizza you can consume. When it comes to pizza, there are several different styles to choose from (thin crust, thick crust, deep dish, and so on). Look out how different toppings and cooking ways may raise the number of calories in a piece of pizza. Meat that has been processed: A standard piece of sausage or pepperoni pizza comprises between 250 and 300 calories
- however, certain variations exist.
- Extra cheese (optional): Even though a slice of plain cheese pizza has the lowest calorie count of all of the alternatives available, doubling the amount of cheese increases your calorie consumption to 312 or more per 100-gram portion.
- Pizzerias: A piece of cheese pizza from a fast-food restaurant contains 285 calories.
- Frozen pizzas: Frozen pizzas have a modest reduction in calorie content. A 100-gram portion of frozen pizza from a grocery shop has around 268 calories.
- Deep dish: A slice of deep dish pizza from a fast-food restaurant such as Domino’s has 313 calories per serving. Other deep dish pizzas, on the other hand, can be lower in calories, with a single serving containing only 282 calories.
Assume for the sake of calorie counting that each variety of meat that you add to your pizza adds about 40 calories per slice of pizza.Of fact, the exact amount might vary significantly.Depending on their style, your pizza maker may be heavy-handed and pile on a lot of sausage or pepperoni, or they may be light-handed and pile on a few ingredients only.However, if precise nutritional information is not readily available, this is a reasonable approximation.The calorie count of pizza might vary depending on the toppings used, the style of pizza, and the size of the dish.
- You can also choose not to eat the crust if you want to save a few more calories.
The Lowest Calorie Pizza Per Slice
A vegetarian cheese pizza, aside from a basic cheese pizza, will almost always be the lowest calorie pizza option available.In most cases, a piece of most vegetable pizzas has around 235 to 240 calories.When opposed to meat toppings, vegetables add flavor while containing very little calories.In addition to providing diet-friendly fiber and antioxidants, using vegetables as toppings such as green peppers, tomatoes, and onions can help you lose weight.You may even experiment with spinach or broccoli.
- Eventually, you may discover that you prefer lighter meat toppings on your pizza, such as bell peppers and mushrooms, rather than heavier meat toppings.
Tips to Reduce the Calories in Pizza
- So, what’s the quickest and most effective approach to reduce the number of calories in a slice of pizza? By halving the amount of cheese used, you can reduce calories, saturated fat, and salt. It is likely that you will be pleasantly surprised by how much cheese is remained on your pizza after halving the size of the pie. If you don’t want to minimize the quantity of cheese on your pizza, ask for part-skim cheese instead of whole-fat cheese if that is an option for you. When looking for the lowest-calorie pizza options, avoid cheese. Order your pizza without cheese and then lightly sprinkle grated Parmesan over the top of each piece. If you want to spice things up a little more, sprinkle red pepper flakes on top. Extra lean ground beef, ground turkey breast, and grilled or roasted chicken are some of the other low-calorie possibilities. Even if you are unable to request a slimmer meat, you can still reduce the number of calories in your pepperoni or sausage pizza. To soak off part of the grease from your slice, use an absorbent paper towel or multiple paper napkins. The quantity of calories you save will be difficult to determine and will vary depending on how much grease you dab on your pan. However, you may be able to lose anywhere from 15 to 40 calories. You may enjoy lower-calorie, healthier pizza at home or in a restaurant by following these additional guidelines: Reduce the amount of carbohydrates, calories, fat, and salt you consume by ordering thin-crust pizza
- substitute normal crust with a whole-wheat crust to meet approximately 20% of your daily fiber requirements
- Replace the toppings with something else. Use Canadian bacon or chorizo—a spicy Mexican smoked sausage variety—instead of pepperoni or sausage to reduce the number of calories per serving while maintaining the smokey taste.
- You may save hundreds of calories by avoiding dipping sauces such as garlic butter or ranch dressing (particularly if you double or treble dip your slices of bread)
- Leave the breadsticks out of it. One big breadstick will add about 200 calories to your lunch if you indulge in it.
- Because pesto, more cheese, or olive oil are used in place of low-calorie tomato sauce on white pizza, it can have a higher calorie count than standard pizza. A average piece of white pizza with a thick crust, topped with only one vegetable, contains about 300 calories, according to the USDA. Reduce the amount of calories you consume by ordering standard or thin crust.
- Visit a pizza that is owned and operated by the community. A small restaurant may be able to provide a bigger choice of healthful toppings as well as more customizing possibilities than a large restaurant chain. Grilled shrimp, green peas, asparagus spears, artichoke hearts, black beans, maize, spicy fajita chicken, lemon grilled chicken, and fresh minced garlic are all possible additions.
How to Make Pizza at Home
Of course, making your own pizza at home from scratch is the healthiest option when it comes to pizza.Using a non-stick pizza pan can help you to prepare a more nutritious pizza.A basic nonstick pan will also work, although there are also companies, such as T-Fal, that specialize in perforated round copper pans specifically for pizza.The perforations aid in air circulation, which helps to ensure that the crust warms evenly, and the smooth surface lowers the need for oil while also making cleanup easier.You may also save up to 100 calories each slice if you bake without using olive oil.
- Fill your plate with nutritious toppings such as colorful veggies and lean meat.
- You may be as creative as you like with this recipe; for example, you might substitute marinara and mozzarella for a low-fat pesto and butternut squash alternative, or you could omit the wheat flour entirely and make a low-carb ″meatza.″
A Word From Verywell
Pizza of any form may be eaten in moderation as part of a balanced diet as long as it is prepared properly.Making healthy topping selections and keeping an eye on portion sizes, on the other hand, can let you enjoy every bite of your pizza pie without eating too many extra calories.Despite the fact that many individuals have campaigned for a ″pizza diet″ in order to lose weight, nutrition and health professionals do not advise it.Remember that the greatest diet is one that is nutrient-dense, well-balanced, and tailored to your specific lifestyle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it harmful to your health to eat pizza? You may enjoy pizza as part of a nutritionally balanced eating plan if you follow a few simple rules. The nutritional content of pizza is mostly determined by the toppings used. Choose a slice with a lot of vegetables if you want to gain extra fiber, vitamins, and minerals. For those managing their salt consumption, it’s best to avoid pizza that contains processed meats (such as pepperoni) or to eat it in moderation. You may enjoy your pizza with less cheese if you choose to ingest less calories or saturated fat.
- What is the calorie count of a piece of New York pizza? New York style pizza is often made with a thinner crust and less sauce, as well as full-fat cheese and conventional seasonings (oregano, basil, and red pepper chili flakes). It is customary for a New York slice of pizza to be significantly bigger than a typical slice. As a result, it is folded over and eaten with one’s hands. The number of calories you consume will be determined by the sort of toppings you use. Since a thin crust slice normally has around 300 calories, a New York slice may have 500 or more calories due to the fact that it may be double the size of a standard slice.
- Is a 10-inch pizza too much for a single individual to eat at once? Generally speaking, a 10-inch pizza is called a ″little pizza,″ and it is sliced into around six pieces. Depending on how hungry they are, it may serve up to three people at a time. The appropriate amount of food for you is determined by your calorie requirements as well as your appetite.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts!Thank you for taking the time to join up.There was a clerical error.Please try your search again.Verywell Fit relies solely on high-quality sources, such as peer-reviewed research, to substantiate the information contained in our articles.
- You can learn more about how we fact-check and maintain the accuracy, reliability, and trustworthiness of our material by reading about our editing process.
- A 14-inch pizza from a fast food business with a cheese topping and a normal crust Cheese pizza, according to FoodData Central of the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Pizza Hut 14″ cheese pizza with a hand-tossed dough from FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Costco food court cheese pizza, by the slice, according to FoodData Central. The Nutritionix Restaurant Database is maintained by the United States Department of Agriculture. FoodData Central and the American Heart Association are two sources of information. Choosing nutritious proteins from meat, poultry, and fish
- The pizza with pepperoni is made from frozen and has a medium crust. FoodData Central is a database of food information. Double cheese pizza from the United States Department of Agriculture. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Pizzeria, with cheese topping and normal crust, frozen and baked
- FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). DOMINO’S 14″ Cheese Pizza, Ultimate Deep Dish Crust, from FoodData Central on Vimeo. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Deep dish pizza is available at FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Pizza, cheese, with veggies, from a restaurant or fast food establishment, medium crust
- FoodData Central USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Pizza with cheese and a whole wheat thin crust from FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Breadsticks, NFS, according to FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). White pizza with cheese and a thick crust, courtesy of FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). Olive oil is available from FoodData Central. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture). FoodData Central is a database that contains information on food.
How Many Calories Are in 1 Slice of Cheese Pizza?
The quantity of calories in a slice of cheese pizza varies depending on the brand, but it is usually about 200 calories.Photograph courtesy of Nadinlargo/iStock/Getty Images There is no disputing the fact that cheese pizza is delectable.The calories in a slice of pizza, on the other hand, aren’t quite as appetizing to contemplate as they could be.As a result, even with only cheese toppings, the majority of pizza nutrition statistics are anything from nutritionally sound.
The quantity of calories in a slice of cheese pizza varies depending on the brand, but it is usually about 200 calories.
Cheese Pizza Calories by Slice
It would be unfair to you, the reader, if I stated that the number of calories in a piece of pizza is the same across the board for all varieties.Therefore, please bear with us while we analyze not one, not two, but five prominent pizza brands in order to determine the number of calories contained in a slice of cheese pizza.Let’s start with the pizza chain Domino’s.In accordance with the brand’s calorie counter, one slice of a medium hand-tossed cheese pizza (eighth of the pie) has 200 calories, 25 grams of carbs, 8 grams of fat, 3.5 grams of saturated fat, 9 grams of protein, and 20 milligrams of cholesterol per serving.One-quarter of a pie made with thin crust has 290 calories, 25 grams of carbs, 15 grams of fat, 7 grams of saturated fat, 12 grams of protein, and 35 milligrams of cholesterol, according to the Nutrition Facts.
- According to the nutritional information provided by Pizza Hut, one slice from a medium hand-tossed cheese pizza (eighth of the pie) includes 220 calories, 26 grams of carbs, 8 grams of fat, 4 grams of saturated fat, 10 grams of protein, and 25 milligrams of cholesterol per serving.
- With a Thin ‘N Crispy crust, a single eighth of the pie will include 190 calories, 22 grams of carbs, 8 grams of fat (including 4 grams of saturated fat), 9 grams of protein, and 25 milligrams of cholesterol, according to the USDA.
- There’s also Papa John’s Pizza.
- An eighth of a medium slice of original crust cheese pizza has 210 calories, 27 grams of carbs, 7 grams of fat (of which 3 grams are saturated fat), 8 grams of protein, and 20 milligrams of cholesterol (per serving).
One-eighth of a large 14-inch pizza contains 215 calories, 20 grams of carbohydrate, 10.5 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat, 8 grams of protein, and 25 milligrams of cholesterol, according to the calculator.Their thin crust is only available in that size because that is the only size their thin crust is available in.No, it isn’t delivery; it is Digiorno, instead.Moreover, while a slice of four cheese pizza with a rising crust (one-sixth of the pie) may appear to be a healthier alternative, it has 290 calories, 36 grams of carbs, 10 grams of fat, 4.5 grams of saturated fat, 14 grams of protein, and 25 milligrams of cholesterol.A standard thin crust pizza has 290 calories, 30 grams of carbs, 12 grams of fat, 7 grams of saturated fat, 15 grams of protein, and 30 milligrams of cholesterol for a fifth of the pizza, according to the Nutrition Facts label.
Finally, but certainly not least, let us consider Red Baron.380 calories, 40 grams of carbs, 17 grams of fat (9 grams of saturated fat), 16 grams of protein, and 45 milligrams of cholesterol are included in one-fourth of a traditional crust four cheese pizza.If you choose for a thin and crispy crust instead, one-third of the pizza includes 350 calories, 38 grams of carbs, 16 grams of fat, 9 grams of saturated fat, 13 grams of protein, and 25 milligrams of cholesterol per third of the pizza.
Pizza Nutrition Facts
In order to comprehend the nutritional value of pizza, it is necessary to evaluate the daily required doses of each component found in the dish.According to the 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, female people should consume between 1,600 and 2,000 calories per day, and male adults should consume between 2,000 and 3,000 calories per day, according to the same guidelines.Carbohydrates should account for 45 to 65 percent of total calories consumed, lipids should account for 20 to 35 percent, and proteins should account for the remaining 10 to 35 percent.Furthermore, in order to maintain optimal health, the recommendations indicate that persons aged 19 and older consume no more than 130 grams of carbs per day on an average.In addition, given that the majority of people consume many slices of pizza in one sitting, it’s easy for those carbs (and calories) to build up quickly and significantly.
- Then there’s the cholesterol issue to consider.
- While there is no specific cholesterol limit in the current Dietary Guidelines for Americans, the authors recommend that people consume no more than 300 mg of cholesterol each day.
- When you consider that a single slice of cheese pizza contains between 25 and 45 milligrams of cholesterol, this is another nutrient that adds up quickly — not to mention one of the most concerning, given that high cholesterol foods are associated with obesity, heart disease and other health problems, according to MedLinePlus In the case of saturated fat, the same applies.
- The National Institutes of Health recommends that saturated fats account for no more than 7 percent of your daily calories, which translates into around 16 to 22 grams of fat per day.
This is due to the fact that diets high in saturated fats are associated with an increased risk of heart disease and weight gain.Even ordinary cheese slices, no matter how much you may enjoy them, can be detrimental to your health if ingested on a daily basis.However, try to preserve this delicious meal for rare occasions only, and seek for methods to make your own version at home using healthier and more fresh ingredients.
How many calories are in a standard slice of pizza?
For example, according to LiveStrong, a normal piece of thin-crust cheese pizza has 230 calories, whereas a typical slice of thick-crust cheese pizza has 312 calories. 640 calories may be found in a slice of Chicago-style Deep Dish Cheese Pizza, which is substantially thicker and has a higher cheese content.
Is a slice of pizza bad for you?
Keep it simple if you want to eat a healthy slice. According to Amer, the pizza should have a plain crust, enough of tomato sauce, and a sprinkling of cheese on top. ″Pizza includes a balance of the three key elements that we require to construct a well-balanced and fulfilling meal, namely carbs, protein, and fat,″ says the researcher.
How many calories are in a good pizza?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260||Cals from Fat 126|
|Total Fat||14.00 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.00 g|
How many carbs are in a large pizza slice?
Slice Pepperoni Pizza includes 65 grams of carbohydrates, 34 grams of protein, 24 grams of fat, and 620 calories per slice.
What pizza is lowest in calories?
The Thin Crust Veggie Pizza from Domino’s has the fewest calories of all of the chain’s pizzas. The Thin Crust Veggie Pizza with Light Cheese from Domino’s has the fewest calories of all of their pizzas. Approximately 135 calories, 250 milligrams of salt, two grams of sugar, and two grams of saturated fat are contained in each slice.
Can you eat a slice of pizza on a diet?
It all comes down to portion control and topping selection if you want to enjoy pizza while still losing weight. When it comes to pizza, there is no such thing as a normal serving size; one slice comprises around 300 calories, which indicates that one slice may be included in a balanced meal, even if you are eating healthfully. One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.
Is 2 slices of pizza okay?
No, it isn’t that horrible. It is recommended that you identify the typical chain equivalent and log it as 2 pieces of cheese pizza with *whatever type of crust*. This will save you calories and fat. Despite the fact that it may not be fully precise, it would be more accurate than simply guessing and quickly adding some calories.
Is 2 slices of pizza bad?
Consider the following: According to the USDA, an average piece of cheese pizza has around 285 calories. Even if you’re attempting to lose weight and your daily calorie consumption is roughly 1,500 calories, consuming two pieces of pizza will account for more than a third of your total daily caloric intake.
Does pizza make you gain weight?
It will have no effect on your weight. According to Angelone, in the short term, your weight will only grow by the amount of weight that the pizza actually contains. (She goes on to say that only consuming excessive calories over an extended period of time will result in fat accumulation.)
How many calories are in a slice of good pizza?
- Pepperoni Pizza is a type of pizza that contains pepperoni (Square) 1 piece of Bestway Pizza, please. 260 calories per serving Carbohydrates: 30g 9 g of fat 13 g of protein. Cucumber is number 260. 5 slices of the bestway Calories in a serving: 16 Carbohydrates: 0g 0 g of fat Protein: 0 g
- Veggie plate on the side. 1 salad, according to Bestway. 240 calories per serving Carbohydrates: 14g 20 g of fat 240 calories
- 3 g protein
Can I eat pizza on a low carb diet?
Because traditional pizza crust contains a large amount of carbohydrates, many people believe that pizza should be avoided when following a low-carb diet. Even while some people prefer to eat their pizza without the crust, this dish provides a more satisfying alternative. You will need to be selective about the toppings that you use on your pizza.
How many calories are in 2 slices of cheese pizza?
The calories in two slices of Cheese Pizza are 475 calories.
Is pizza high in carbs?
Most others are little more than refined flour or sugar, or harmful fats in their most processed form. These are some nutritious high-carb foods to keep an eye out for. Here’s a list of high-carb foods to get you started!
|High – Carb Food and Serving Size||Carbohydrates, Grams|
|Cheese pizza, 1 slice of large||35|
|Apple, 1 large||30|
Pizza Calculator – Calculate the calories and number of slices in a Pizza
EVER wondered how many slices of a big pizza there are in a single serving or how many calories are in a single serving of your homemade pizza?The Pizza Calculator calculates the number of slices and the amount of calories per slice for retail pizza, handmade pizza, and takeout pizzas, among other things.The pizza calculator is intended to be self-explanatory; however, if you want further assistance, there are thorough guidelines and supporting material available below the calculator.Please keep in mind that the pizza calculator is predicated on the assumption that the pizza will be sliced into equal slices of the same size and shape as the original.
|Normal View Full Page View|
|Pre-made Pizza CalculatorTakeaway Pizza CalculatorHomemade Pizza Calculator|
|Choose a Pizza|
|Total Calories in Pizza|
|Total calories in the pizza|
|Calories per slice of pizza|
|Homemade Pizza Ingredients Table|
|Ingredient||Grams||Calories per 100g|
If you found the pizza calculator to be useful, it would be greatly appreciated if you could spend 30 seconds rating the pizza calculator.Please feel free to offer comments and/or share the pizza calculator on your favorite social networking site if you have the time.Feedback and sharing assist us in reaching new people, which in turn allows us to deliver more free online calculators, such as the pizza calculator, to our users.We think that the internet should be free to use, and by sharing, you are assisting us in keeping our online calculators free to use for everyone.
How to calculate the calories in a slice of pizza?
- The number of calories in a slice of pizza is equal to tc / s. Where: tc is the total amount of calories in the pizza
- s denotes the number of pieces the pizza is split into
How to use the Pizza Calculator
As part of a calorie-controlled diet, the pizza calculator is a useful tool for calculating how many slices of pizza to cut into as part of a meal planning process.Pizza is often high in calories due to the abundance of tasty, rich toppings that are used.As a result of the deliciousness of pizza, it is common to consume a larger portion size (in terms of calories) than you would with other types of cuisine.The pizza calculator is intended to assist you in managing your portions to meet your calorific requirements by determining the number of calories in each slice.The pizza calculator operates in three distinct ways:
- Pre-made Pizza Calculator for pre-made pizzas (usually used for supermarket pizza)
- Pre-made Pizza Calculator for homemade pizzas
- It is possible to order delivery pizza and have the calories per slice calculated based on pizzas purchased from Domino’s pizza.
- Homemade pizza calculator for those who cook their own pizzas at home
Let’s take a look at each of these three characteristics and see how each approach may be used to determine the number of calories in a slice of pizza:
Pre-made Pizza Calculator for shop bought pizza
Everyone has a favorite brand of pizza, and there are so many various varieties of pizza available from stores that it may be difficult to keep track of the ideal amount size.Fortunately, there are some simple guidelines to follow.Fortunately, the iCalculators Pizza calculator can make calculating the amount of a pizza portion a bit easier for you; simply follow the instructions outlined below:
- Choose ″Simple Pizza Calculator″ from the drop-down menu.
- Take your pizza out of the fridge or freezer and use the ″Pre-made Pizza Calculator″ to figure out how many calories it contains.
- You must enter the number of slices into which you would want the pizza to be sliced.
- The total calories in the pizza (as determined in step 2) should be entered here.
With the pizza calculator, you can quickly and easily figure out how many calories are in each slice of pizza for your pre-made pizza.
Takeaway Pizza Calculator
For the typical dropdown calculation of calories per slice of pizza, we opted to utilize Domino’s Pizza since Domino’s is a worldwide brand and prominent pizza company.There is a good probability that there is a Domino’s Pizza near you and that you have most likely eaten there.The calorific values of the items that Domino’s sells are also readily available on the company website.Combined with the fact that we feel Domino’s delivers the greatest takeout pizza, it was an obvious option for predetermined pizza calculations.
- Choose ″Takeaway Pizza Calculator″ from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the number of pieces the pizza will be sliced into (or the number of slices you will cut yourself if you are cutting the pizza yourself)
- Choose the sort of pizza you’ve ordered from the list.
The Domino’s pizza calculator will automatically calculate the total number of calories in each slice of pizza for you.We would like to point out that while calculating the calories per pizza for Dominos pizza, we utilized a traditional crust and put in the 3 portion size calorie count1 into an 8 slice pizza1.To do this calculation, we’ve supplied a formula; the Domino’s pizza formula can be found above the table ″Domino’s pizzas – Calories per Pizza.″
- Domino’s Nutritional Information – This information was downloaded for reference on 07/11/2019.
- To paraphrase the corporate website of Domino’s: ″The answer to the question of how many slices are on a big pizza at Domino’s is dependent on the type of dough you pick. Using the following formula, you can figure out how many pieces are in a big pizza: Approximately how many slices are there in a big pizza with Hand-Tossed Crust: eight slices″ Consequently, although the number of slices may vary, for the purposes of calculating the calories per part, three slices of Domino’s pizza from a large pizza is one portion.
Calories in Domino’s Pizzas
This table shows a list of Domino’s Pizza locations, according to information provided by the Domino’s Corporate Headquarters.The following table provides information on the size and kind of pizza, as well as the total calories per pizza based on a Classic Crust Pizza.Calories in a pizza are calculated in accordance with the information provided in reference one above, where ″Per Portion″ sizes are determined for a small pizza and three slices of a big Domino’s pizza, respectively.For the purpose of determining the calorie content of a large Domino’s pizza, we utilized the following formula: The number of calories in a large Domino’s pizza is equal to (calories per 3 slice / 3) times 8.
|Pizza size and type||Calories per pizza||Pizza size and type||Calories per pizza|
|Domino’s Small Americano||1088||Domino’s Large Americano||1856|
|Domino’s Small American Hot||1016||Domino’s Large American Hot||1560|
|Domino’s Small Bacon Double Cheese||1019||Domino’s Large Bacon Double Cheese||1613|
|Domino’s Small Buffalo Chicken||895||Domino’s Large Buffalo Chicken||1424|
|Domino’s Small Catalan Chicken and Chorizo||1004||Domino’s Large Catalan Chicken and Chorizo||1651|
|Domino’s Small Chicken Feast||926||Domino’s Large Chicken Feast||1475|
|Domino’s Small Deluxe||1005||Domino’s Large Deluxe||1549|
|Domino’s Small Farmhouse||865||Domino’s Large Farmhouse||1362|
|Domino’s Small Fiery Vegi Sizzler||808||Domino’s Large Fiery Vegi Sizzler||1283|
|Domino’s Small Four Vegi||838||Domino’s Large Four Vegi||1325|
|Domino’s Small Full House||1014||Domino’s Large Full House||1576|
|Domino’s Small Ham & Pineapple||864||Domino’s Large Ham & Pineapple||1360|
|Domino’s Small Hawaiian||871||Domino’s Large Hawaiian||1371|
|Domino’s Small Hot & Spicy||863||Domino’s Large Hot & Spicy||1373|
|Domino’s Small House Special Tandoori Chicken||1155||Domino’s Large House Special Tandoori Chicken||1795|
|Domino’s Small Meateor||1177||Domino’s Large Meateor||1973|
|Domino’s Small Meatilicious||1055||Domino’s Large Meatilicious||1619|
|Domino’s Small Meat Lovers||1106||Domino’s Large Meat Lovers||1691|
|Domino’s Small Meatzza Pizza||1080||Domino’s Large Meatzza Pizza||1659|
|Domino’s Small Mexican Hot||1029||Domino’s Large Mexican Hot||1616|
|Domino’s Small Mighty Meaty||1095||Domino’s Large Mighty Meaty||1688|
|Domino’s Small Mixed Grill||1040||Domino’s Large Mixed Grill||1592|
|Domino’s Small New Yorker||1052||Domino’s Large New Yorker||1605|
|Domino’s Small New York Hotdog||1277||Domino’s Large New York Hotdog||1741|
|Domino’s Small Original Cheese and Tomato||877||Domino’s Large Original Cheese and Tomato||1410|
|Domino’s Small Pepperoni Passion||1170||Domino’s Large Pepperoni Passion||1784|
|Domino’s Small Ranch BBQ||1118||Domino’s Large Ranch BBQ||1928|
|Domino’s Small Scrummy||1196||Domino’s Large Scrummy||1832|
|Domino’s Small Tandoori Hot||860||Domino’s Large Tandoori Hot||1368|
|Domino’s Small Tandoori Sizzler||855||Domino’s Large Tandoori Sizzler||1360|
|Domino’s Small Texas BBQ||947||Domino’s Large Texas BBQ||1669|
|Domino’s Small The Cheeseburger||994||Domino’s Large The Cheeseburger||1581|
|Domino’s Small The Meatfielder||1177||Domino’s Large The Meatfielder||1805|
|Domino’s Small The Sizzler||1239||Domino’s Large The Sizzler||1640|
|Domino’s Small Tuna Supreme||887||Domino’s Large Tuna Supreme||1419|
|Domino’s Small Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger||1113||Domino’s Large Ultimate Bacon Cheeseburger||1741|
|Domino’s Small Veg-a-Roma||1061||Domino’s Large Veg-a-Roma||1392|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Classic||815||Domino’s Large Vegi Classic||1296|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Sizzler||811||Domino’s Large Vegi Sizzler||1288|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Supreme||833||Domino’s Large Vegi Supreme||1325|
|Domino’s Small Vegi Volcano||991||Domino’s Large Vegi Volcano||1504|
Please keep in mind that because Domino’s pizzas are prepared to order, there will be some variation in the calorie counts given. The calories per pizza are calculated using the average reported calories of Domino’s pizzas, as specified in reference 1 above.
Homemade Pizza Calculator
- Choose ″Homemade Pizza Calculator″ from the drop-down menu.
- You must enter the number of slices into which you would want the pizza to be sliced.
- Fill in the blanks with the weight in grams of the ingredients you want to use. We’ve included placeholders for flour, water, salt, cheese, tomato, oregano, and olive oil
- to add more ingredients to the Pizza Ingredients Table, simply click on ″+ Add more ingredients to the Pizza Ingredients Table.″
- Fill in the blanks with the name of your ingredient, such as fresh chilies.
- To calculate the calories per 100g of your ingredient (if you don’t know how many calories per 100g of fresh chillies there are, just search on Google for ″number of calories per 100g of fresh chillies″ or ask Alexa)
- Add a new item by clicking on it.
- Simply input the weight of the components used (in grams) in the Pizza Ingredients Table, and your unique ingredient will appear on the list of available ingredients.
It will automatically calculate the total calories per slice of pizza for your handmade pizza and will update each time you add a new ingredient to the recipe.
Pizza is a tasty cuisine that millions of people across the world love.However, it may be high in calories, so it is vital to make sure that you calculate the portion size carefully, especially if you are watching your BMI or on a calorie regulated diet.Calculating the proper portion size by hand can be difficult, particularly when creating handmade pizza.However, by using the pizza calculator, you can quickly and accurately determine the calories in a slice of pizza, regardless of how the pizza was prepared or assembled.
- You may also find the Health Calculators listed below to be useful. The following calculators are available: Pregnancy Gestational Diabetes Diet Calculator
- Alveolar Arterial Gradient Calculator
- Cost Of Smoking Calculator
- Baby Eye Color Predictor Calculator
- Child Pediatric Dose Youngs Rule Calculator
- Corona Virus Risk Calculator
- Alcohol Units Calculator
- Pizza Calculator
- Army Body Fat Calculator
- Total Iron Binding Capacity Calculator
- Cigarette Calculator
- Carboplatin Concentration Versus Time Dose Calculator
How Many Calories In 1 Slice Of Pizza
When you use the Domino’s pizza calculator, it will automatically compute the total calories per slice of pizza for your order.If you choose a thin crust pizza, you may reduce the number of calories in a slice of pizza by more than 20%.With pizza, there is no such thing as a conventional serving size; nonetheless, the calories vary widely depending on the brand, the toppings, and the crust style.1 slice is equal to 1/8th of a pizza.You can find out how many calories are in the most popular pizza delivery chains and frozen pizza brands by using the charts below.
- One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.
- If you choose a thin crust pizza, you may reduce the number of calories in a slice of pizza by more than 20%.
- One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.
- However, the number of calories in a pizza depends on the brand, the toppings, and the dough style.
One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.One piece of cheese pizza, which has around 240 calories, is the most popular option for the word pizza.Using the filter below, you may see various nutritional data (such as carbohydrates or fats):
The pizza calculator will automatically calculate the total calories per slice of pizza for your domino’s pizza.
The calorie and nutritional information for a range of different varieties and serving sizes of pizza is shown in the table below.Using the filter below, you may see various nutritional data (such as carbohydrates or fats): A piece of cheese pizza in the United States However, the number of calories in a pizza depends on the brand, the toppings, and the dough style.If you choose a thin crust pizza, you may reduce the number of calories in a slice of pizza by more than 20%.A formula has been supplied for this computation; the pizza formula is presented above the table…One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.
- One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.
- 1 slice (124 g) = 1.01 oz.
- When it comes to pizza, there is no such thing as a normal serving size.
A typical piece of cheese pizza from a delivery business contains around 249 calories.One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.1 slice equals 1/8th of a slice of pizza cheese: A formula has been supplied for this computation; the pizza formula is presented above the table…When you use the Domino’s pizza calculator, it will automatically compute the total calories per slice of pizza for your order.When it comes to pizza, there is no such thing as a normal serving size; one slice, not two, four, or even the entire pie.
1 slice equals 1/8th of a slice of pizza cheese: One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.Pizza comes in a variety of sizes, and there is no conventional serving size.One slice equals one-eighth of a pizza, and so on.Please keep in mind that in order to calculate the calories per pizza for Domino’s Pizza, we utilized a traditional crust and included in the calorie counts for three different serving sizes.
1 slice into an 8-slice pizza pie 1.One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.If you choose a thin crust pizza, you may reduce the number of calories in a slice of pizza by more than 20%.
- 1 slice (124 g) = 1.01 oz.
You can cut the calories in a slice of pizza by over 20% if you chose thin crust.
One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.1 slice is equal to 1/8th of a pizza.One piece of cheese pizza, which has around 240 calories, is the most popular option for the word pizza.When you use the Domino’s pizza calculator, it will automatically compute the total calories per slice of pizza for your order.
- A typical slice of cheese pizza from a delivery company has around 249 calories, however there is no recommended serving size for this dish.
- 1 slice is equal to 1/8th of a pizza.
- However, the number of calories in a pizza depends on the brand, the toppings, and the dough style.
- A piece of cheese pizza in the United States Remember that while calculating the calories per pizza for Domino’s Pizza, we utilized a traditional crust and added in the 3 portion size calorie count 1 into an 8 slice pizza.
One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.A formula has been supplied for this computation; the pizza formula is presented above the table…The calorie and nutritional information for a range of different varieties and serving sizes of pizza is shown in the table below.One piece of cheese pizza, which has around 240 calories, is the most popular option for the word pizza.1 slice is equal to 1/8th of a pizza.
One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.When you use the Domino’s pizza calculator, it will automatically compute the total calories per slice of pizza for your order.One piece of cheese pizza, which has around 240 calories, is the most popular option for the word pizza.A typical piece of cheese pizza from a delivery business contains around 249 calories.
1 slice is equal to 1/8th of a pizza.The calorie and nutritional information for a range of different varieties and serving sizes of pizza is shown in the table below.A piece of cheese pizza in the United States One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.
- One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.
- Using the filter below, you may see various nutritional data (such as carbohydrates or fats):
With pizza, there’s really no standard serving size;
One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.A typical slice of cheese pizza from a delivery company has around 249 calories, however there is no recommended serving size for this dish.If you choose a thin crust pizza, you may reduce the number of calories in a slice of pizza by more than 20%.However, the number of calories in a pizza depends on the brand, the toppings, and the dough style.1 slice is equal to 1/8th of a pizza.
- 1 slice (124 g) = 1.01 oz.
- Using the filter below, you may see various nutritional data (such as carbohydrates or fats): One slice comprises around 300 calories, which implies that one slice may be included in a balanced diet, even if you are following a healthy diet.
- When it comes to pizza, there is no such thing as a conventional serving size; nonetheless, the charts below provide information on the calories included in the most prominent pizza delivery businesses and frozen pizza brands.
One slice of pie, not two, four, or even the entire pie.1 slice equals 1/8th of a slice of pizza cheese: In one slice of pizza, how many calories are there?Remember that while calculating the calories per pizza for Domino’s Pizza, we utilized a traditional crust and added in the 3 portion size calorie count 1 into an 8 slice pizza.One piece of cheese pizza, which has around 240 calories, is the most popular option for the word pizza.The calorie and nutritional information for a range of different varieties and serving sizes of pizza is shown in the table below.
1 slice equals 1/8th of a slice of pizza cheese: A typical piece of cheese pizza from a delivery business contains around 249 calories.
Calories in 1 piece of Cheese Pizza and Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 piece (1/8 of 12″ dia)|
Calories in a serving: 237 percent of the daily recommended intake * Total fat: 10.1g (13 percent saturated fat) Total fat: 4.304g (13 percent saturated fat) The trans fat content is 22 percent, with polyunsaturated fat 1.776g and monounsaturated fat 2.823g.Cholesterol is 21 milligrams.7 percent sodium (462 milligrams) 26.08 grams of total carbohydrate (20 percent).Dietary Fiber (1.6 g) accounts for 9 percent.6 percent of the calories come from sugar.
- 3.06g Protein 10.6g Carbohydrates Vitamin D – Calcium – 181 milligrams 14.6 percent iron (1.6 mg) potassium (138mg) 9 percent Vitamin A (68mcg) at a concentration of 3 percent Vitamin C (8%, 0.3mg) 8 percent 0 percent of the population * The percent Daily Value (DV) of a nutrient in a portion of food indicates how much that nutrient contributes to a person’s daily diet.
- For general nutrition guidance, 2,000 calories per day is recommended.
- Note: This package contains: pizza with NS toppings and dough.
- The most recent update was made on August 21, 2007, at 07:33 a.m.
FatSecret Platform API is the source of this infor