You have to imagine it, work for it, and test it until you’ve found the right balance of ingredients. At American Flatbread, we treat our fresh, whole ingredients from New England like the stars they are, and use them to create our own unique flavors. The result is pizza that blows your expectations completely out of the frozen food aisle.
Does Trader Joe’s sell flatbread pizza?
Today, we’re checking out the Maître Pierre Tarte d’Alsace Flatbread Pizza, which is sold at Trader Joe’s. We have a feeling we’ll see this with a Trader Joe’s logo on the box at some point (as was the case with the Tarte aux Champignons ), though we haven’t seen that yet.
How do I find FlatOut bread products in-store?
To find Flatout bread products in-store, please enter your ZIP code. You can also search by product if needed. No elements found. Consider changing the search query. List is empty.
Is Trader Joe’s tarte aux champignons flatbread a pizza?
We recently checked out the Trader Joe’s Tarte aux Champignons Flatbread, and we made a startling discovery. No, the discovery wasn’t the fact that we couldn’t resist calling it a pizza over and over again, though we did learn that as well.
Does Pizza Hut make flatbread pizza?
Hoping to jump right on the flatbread bandwagon, Pizza Hut has created a new twist on their pizza in the form of a fire baked-style flatbread pizza. Pizza Hut is offering the flatbread at U.S. stores only with six to a box for $11.99.
Does Panera make flatbread pizza?
Personal Flatbread Pizzas that Deliver Quality & Flavor
Whether you’re looking for a tasty new staple to add to your takeout routine or you’re searching for a delicious personal pizza to order for delivery, these flatbread creations from our head chef Claes Petersson are sure to satisfy your cravings.
How much are flatbread pizzas at Panera?
This week, the fast-casual food chain is rolling out three flatbread pizza varieties: Cheese, Margherita and Chipotle Chicken and Bacon. With prices starting at $7.99, the pizzas will feature crispy dough finished on a pizza stone and topped with “delicious and clean ingredients,” the company said in a press release.
What is on flatbread pizza at Panera?
Grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and our shredded fontina and mozzarella blend with tomato bell pepper sauce on our flatbread, topped with fresh basil.
What is Pizza Hut flatbread?
Loaded with Mozzarella, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Roasted Red Peppers and Sliced Mushrooms.
How big is the Pizza Hut flatbread pizza?
Pizza Hut’s new Firebaked Style Flatbread Pizzas feature a ‘slightly crispy ‘wood-fired style’ crust and come six single-serve rectangular pizzas in a lengthy 2-feet-long box for $11.99.
How big is Panera’s flatbread pizza?
How Big Are Panera’s Flatbread Pizzas? Panera’s pizzas are square-shaped and they’re the perfect size for a personal pizza. They’re about 11-inches long by 4-inches wide, and they’re usually cut into 6 small squares, which makes it easy for portioning.
Is Panera flatbread pizza healthy?
A flatbread pizza at Panera isn’t any healthier than a pizza you get somewhere else. It’s still made with ultra-processed refined grains and has nearly a day’s worth of saturated fat. That’s no health bargain.
How many carbs are in a Panera flatbread pizza?
Panera Cheese Flatbread Pizza Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 flatbread|
Does Panera have flatbread sandwiches?
Panera debuts new flatbread sandwiches featuring a lighter, more international flavor and an Indian naan-style flatbread. The flatbreads are baked daily at all Panera locations and are made with a blend of 80% wheat flour and 20% whole wheat flour and Greek yogurt.
How much is Panera pepperoni flatbread pizza?
Each Panera Flatbread Pizza is made with the clean, high quality ingredients found in the brand’s extensive pantry, with prices starting as low as $7.99.
How do you reheat Panera flatbread pizza?
Flatbreads & Pizza
If you have a number of leftover pizza slices or portions of flatbread, then yes, go ahead and reheat them in your oven at about 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
How many carbs are in Panera Margherita flatbread?
Panera Margherita Flatbread Pizza Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 flatbread|
How many calories in Panera’s flatbread pepperoni pizza?
Panera Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza Nutrition Facts
|Serving Size||1 flatbread|
|Calories From Fat||430|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
How many calories are in a flatbread Margherita pizza?
Margherita Flatbread Pizza (1 serving) contains 27g total carbs, 25g net carbs, 11g fat, 11g protein, and 250 calories.
Maître Pierre (Trader Joe’s) Tarte d’Alsace Flatbread Pizza Review – Freezer Meal Frenzy
- We just tried the Trader Joe’s Tarte aux Champignons Flatbread and were surprised by what we found.
- Read on to learn more.
- Not the fact that we couldn’t stop ourselves from calling it a pizza over and over again, though we did learn that as well; the revelation was something else entirely.
The tarte in question was really a product of the French company Maître Pierre, as we discovered afterward.As a result, it’s not surprising that we later discovered a Maître Pierre product in the freezer section of Trader Joe’s.Today, we’re going to take a look at the Maître Pierre Tarte d’Alsace Flatbread Pizza, which can be found in Trader Joe’s stores.Trader Joe’s logo on the box (as was the case with the Tarte aux Champignons) is something we expect to see on this product at some time, but we haven’t seen it yet.
It takes only a few minutes to prepare this dish.It only takes eight to ten minutes in the oven on a baking sheet to prepare it.For comparison, frozen pizzas take twice as long (though we keep reminding ourselves that this isn’t a pizza; it’s a tarte), so this isn’t surprising.Please keep in mind that we granted ourselves a few more minutes (around 12 overall), so the time estimate may be a little too optimistic in our case.The pastry-like crust of the Tarte aux Champignons was one of its most distinguishing characteristics, and it is used to excellent effect here as well.With a warming, wheaty flavor and a wonderful soft-yet-crispy consistency, this is a delicious treat.
It’s excellent stuff, and it does wonders for the pizza (ahem, tarte).Actually, the sauce in this dish is a crème fraîche, and it makes for an incredibly fantastic combination with the crust.It has a creamy texture with a slight sourness to it, similar to that of aged cheese, and it truly stands out.Because it’s topped with gruyere, the taste profile is brought together in a way that feels a little more formal.
- Caramelized onions and ham slices are used as toppings on this sandwich.
- The onions are a fantastic choice since they have a slight sweetness to them that pairs well with the crème fraîche and gruyere.
- Unfortunately, we aren’t big lovers of ham in the first place.
- There is enough of it, but there is too much of it, we believe.
- It dominates (see what we did there?) the flavor profile, pushing everything else to the sidelines for a short period of time.
- Because everything else is so nice, and the ham is adequate but not spectacular, this ends up being a net negative.
We don’t even believe it should be eliminated totally; rather, we believe that a smaller piece would have been sufficient for this pizza.It goes without saying that those who can’t get enough ham are going to strongly disagree with us on this.According to the packaging, there are four servings in this dish.
- We believe this is ludicrous, as a single individual would have no issue finishing this entire meal in one sitting.
- If you follow the directions on the package, you’ll consume 140 calories (60 of which come from fat) and 260 milligrams of salt.
- Even if you consume the entire dish, you will have consumed 560 calories (240 of which are from fat) and 1,040 mg of salt.
- The Maître Pierre Tarte d’Alsace Flatbread Pizza is delicious, albeit we think there is a little too much ham on it for our taste buds.
As a result, we favor the Tarte aux Champignons over this particular dish.Don’t get us wrong, both tarts are exquisite, but the Tarte d’Alsace is, in our opinion, a notch below the Tarte aux Champignons in terms of flavor.Check out the packaging scans below to discover more about the nutritional value, ingredients, and preparation directions for this flatbread tarte.
DID you know our pizza crust is made with 100% Organically Grown Wheat?
The fact that our crust is made with only five ingredients demonstrates that you do not require additives or preservatives to produce a decent pizza crust. The fact that each pizza is individually hand-stretched is only an added bonus. TRY OUR BRAND OF FAITH!
We have how many cheeses?!?
- While mozzarella is excellent, it is not the only wonderful pizza cheese available.
- While other manufacturers stick to the fundamentals, we curate a collection of more distinctive and locally produced Vermont cheeses.
- Feta, sage, tilst, white cheddar, maple smoked, mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, and mozzarella burrata are just a handful of the cheeses you may get at Trader Joe’s.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE!
Discover an ionian awakening & 13 other reasons to explore our variety
All of our flavors are tasted and evaluated by our chefs before being assembled by hand – we feel this adds to the significance and authenticity of the pizza. TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT
Building Flavors From The Ground Up
- It is not by chance that something so delicious occurs.
- You have to dream it, work for it, and test it until you’ve found the proper combination of components for your recipe.
- The fresh, entire ingredients from New England that we use to make our flatbread are treated as the stars that they are, and we use them to create our own distinctive tastes.
As a consequence, you’ll get a pizza that will absolutely exceed your expectations for anything from the frozen food department.
Want to try it? Find Our Products!
You may get our American Flatbread Pizza in the freezer area of your local grocery store. Where to Find Us Cookies are used on our website to provide you with the best relevant experience possible by storing your choices and recognizing you when you return. By clicking ″Accept,″ you agree to the usage of ALL cookies on this website.
5 frozen pizza and flatbread brands you need to try this summer
- There are several frozen pizza and flatbread selections available in the freezer department of the grocery store, as well as at Walmart, Target, and other retailers nationwide.
- However, these five are a must-try since they elevate the experience to a whole new level.
- They range from a flatbread company that makes their dough with organic wheat to a pizza business that makes their dough using sourdough instead of the traditional dough.
These are not the frozen pizzas you are used to seeing.Forget about the dull and the monotonous.The flavor is brought to us via them, and it is delivered in a way that we were not anticipating.In fact, these have emerged as new household favorites, particularly the flatbreads from the American Flatbread Company, which were unbelievably delicious.
With so many frozen pizza and flatbread brands available on the market, it’s understandable that you’d be seeking for something different.And, fortunately, these are novel (at least to us) and one-of-a-kind.Consequently, they become a viable alternative to the typical suspects (looking at you Digiorno and Red Baron).
These 5 frozen pizza and flatbread brands are must try options this summer
- Do you want a gluten-free version of the American flatbread? They have it in their possession. Are you looking for vegetarian pizzas? They have that as well. Vegan? That is, in fact, on the to-do list. Essentially, this firm has our backs in a variety of ways. And while I am a bit of a purist when it comes to pizza, I will confess that their Uncured Pepperoni & Uncured Bacon, as well as their tomato sauce and three cheese, were some of my favorites. And, having discovered this in Target and Stop & Shop, I can’t wait to experiment with other varieties of it.
- Sourdough from Alex’s Awesome Sourdough – If you want to sample a pizza that is unlike any other, you need to get some Alex’s Awesome Sourdough into your system. It’s a smaller firm with fewer selections, but each and every pizza carries a powerful flavor punch. In terms of pizza, my personal favorites were the mushroom and mozzarella (you can never go wrong with cheese pizza), but the Sunflower Pesto pizza was also quite good (not a favorite for me, but still one I would eat again). These were completely unexpected, but in the best possible manner
- Amy’s Kitchen — Amy’s Kitchen is a terrific brand for anyone searching for more organic food, and they even have organic options in the freezer department. In addition, as someone who has already enjoyed a variety of Amy’s goods, I couldn’t resist sampling their pizzas. The Spinach pizza, as well as the cheese, was a hit with the crowd. Furthermore, because all of their pizzas are meatless, this is a wonderful option for vegetarians and perhaps even vegans.
- Obviously, you could go to a California Pizza Kitchen and grab a take-and-bake, but some of us don’t have a location nearby, which is where their frozen pizzas come into play. Also, whether we’re looking for something different like a BBQ Recipe or a Thin Crust White, they offer the solution. These pizzas, which are available at retailers such as Target and Walmart, are delicious and filled with flavor. They make it simple to enjoy thin crust at home, with flavors that pop
- Stouffers – They make it simple to enjoy thin crust at home, with flavors that pop
- It’s possible that I’m cheating here, but a French Bread Pizza may occasionally be the solution to all of your troubles. In addition, Stouffers has long been a popular in the frozen food department of the supermarket. In other words, when it comes to snatching a delicious French Bread Pizza, I go for Stouffers. And I’d like it to be Pepperoni pizza. This is a major victory for Guilty Eats franchises worldwide
Are frozen pizzas something you enjoy? Do you have a favorite among them? Do you enjoy experimenting with different pizza brands and flavors? Which one is your favorite? Let us know what you think, Guilty Eaters.
Personal Flatbread Pizzas that Deliver Quality & Flavor
- The news has been taken out of the box—in this case, the pizza box!
- We listened to the requests of pizza lovers and flatbread enthusiasts alike, and we responded by adding three new flatbread pizzas to our menu.
- We have flatbread masterpieces from our head chef Claes Petersson that are sure to fulfill your needs, whether you’re looking for a savory new staple to add to your takeaway routine or a delicious personal pizza to order and have delivered to your door.
Learn more about the new menu selections and how to place an order online!Place an Order Right Away
Panera Flatbread Pizza Toppings
- Panera lovers who have been with us for a long time will be thrilled to see how our new flatbread ideas have developed.
- Everything from zingy sauces to warm cheese mixes to juicy grape tomatoes to fragrant herb toppings will tempt foodies’ taste buds to bite into it.
- Learn about our flatbread pizza toppings, which include three meatless options as well as two savory options that include meat: Veggetarian Margherita Flatbread (Vegan): Grape tomatoes, sliced fresh mozzarella, and our fontina and mozzarella mix are combined with a tomato bell pepper sauce on our flatbread pizza crust, which is then topped with freshly chopped basil.
Cheese Flatbread with Red Sauce (Vegetarian): Our flatbread pizza crust is topped with a fontina mozzarella mix and a tomato bell pepper sauce, which is a vegetarian option.Four The following is a recipe for Cheese Flatbread with White Sauce (Vegetarian): Fresh mozzarella, grated parmesan, feta crumbles, and our Fontina and mozzarella cheese blend are layered over our flatbread and topped with a garlic-flavored cream sauce.Pizza with Pepperoni Flatbread: Pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, and our combination of Fontina and mozzarella cheeses are baked on our flatbread and served with tomato bell pepper sauce.Chipotle Chicken & Bacon: Chipotle Chicken & Bacon: Our flatbread pizza dough is topped with smoked, pulled chicken grown without antibiotics, chopped bacon, cilantro, grape tomatoes, and our fontina and mozzarella mix, all tossed in a garlic-flavored cream sauce and baked to perfection.
A Filling Flatbread Pizza for Lunch or Dinner Priced Under $10*
- Seasoned Panera customers may be asking how they might include these flatbread pizzas into their regular ordering schedule: Are they snack-sized or are they meant to be shared?
- Should I serve them with a side dish, or would they suffice as a substantial lunch or supper on their own?
- When you open the top of your flatbread pizza box, the following is what you may expect: The size of an individual pizza portion that is equivalent to what you would get at other pizzerias or cafés.
You’ll get six rectangular slices of flatbread pizza, each with a light coating of sauce and a hefty covering of cheese, as well as a range of toppings, depending on whether you choose a meat or vegetarian variant.It’s a flatbread pizza dough that’s a bit thicker than your average thin-crust pizza crust, but a little thinner than your regular hand-tossed pizza crust.One that is comparable in size to a regular Panera sandwich.All three types are available for less than $10 a pound.
* Flatbread pizza can be a filling dinner on its own, but depending on your appetite, you may want to add a half salad or a cup of soup to your flatbread pizza meal order.The flatbread pizza is packaged in a solid rectangular pizza box, so you’ll be prepared to deal with any leftovers if you wind up with more food than you can eat in one sitting.These little flatbread pizzas with leftover potential are as full of flavor as they are of value, coming in at less than $10* per serving.
Mix and Match Flatbread Pizza Flavors with a Flatbread Pizza Family Feast!
- Are you and your family interested in trying some of the new flatbread flavors we’ve introduced to our menu?
- When you make one of our Flatbread Pizza Feasts, you can feed 4-6 people in one sitting!
- These Family Feast value meal packs, like our other Family Feast value meal packs, are designed to make ordering in simple and tasty for the entire family.
Choose a 2 Flatbread Pizza Family Feast for $23 and you will receive your choice of 2 pizzas as well as 2 full salads.Do you want to test some new flavors?With our 3 Flatbread Pizza Family Feast, you’ll get 3 flatbreads plus 2 full salads for just $29 (regularly $39).
How to Order Panera Flatbread Pizza Online & In Store
- Additionally, we will continue to provide a range of no-contact and low-contact alternatives to enjoy Panera, in addition to strengthened safety standards for in-store operations.
- To enjoy Panera pizza in a safe manner, follow these steps: Find a Panera Bread location near you and learn about the services that are offered in your neighborhood bakery-cafe.
- Delivery and Drive Thru service will be available at select locations, as well as Rapid Pick-Up®, Kiosk Ordering, and Curbside Pick-Up from the shop.
Visit our Flatbread Pizza menu online to place an order, or use the Panera Bread App to place your order.Save your pizza order to your MyPanera profile so that you can easily reorder when you have another pizza night.
Does Panera have flatbread pizza discounts or coupons?
Are you looking for a pizza discount to make an already delectable offer even better?You may go through our Panera promo codes to see what bargains are currently available, including frequent reductions on total purchases.You may also learn more about the benefits of becoming a MyPanera rewards member and how to further customize your Panera experience.*Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Panera puts pizza on the menu for the 1st time
Is it possible that your next pizza night will be at Panera?In a first for the company, Panera has included pizza to its menu.Cheese, Margherita, and Chipotle Chicken & Bacon are the three flatbread pizza variants that will be introduced this week by the fast-casual restaurant business.Featuring crispy dough cooked on a pizza stone and topped with ″delicious and clean ingredients,″ the pizzas will be available for purchase starting at $7.99, according to a press statement from the restaurant chain.
In recent years, Panera has focused on growing its supper options, despite its image as a casual lunch company that specializes in soups, salads, and sandwiches.The firm had been mulling adding pizza to their menu for some time, and they tested it out at a few pilot sites last year.The results were positive.Today, especially in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak, many consumers choose to order for pickup or delivery than than eat in, according to CNBC.As a consequence, Panera Bread has more than quadrupled its delivery business in the previous year, which is likely a result of this.
As a result, it appears to be the ideal time for the restaurant chain to formally include pizza to its menu.Eduardo Luz, Panera Bread’s Chief Brand & Concept Officer, stated in a statement that ″Flatbread Pizzas — done the Panera way — are the right product for this moment and beyond.″ Panera Bread is a chain of bakery-cafes in the United States and Canada.″This has been a popular request from our guests for several years.″We believe Panera’s bread tradition and superb ingredients satisfy both the need for high-quality, artisan pizza and the expanding off-premise behavior of its customers,″ says the company.A vegetarian option seems to be available on two of Panera’s three new pizza selections, which is in line with the company’s previous vow to make its menu more vegan and vegetarian friendly.According to Sara Burnett, Panera’s vice president of wellness and food policy, the company plans to increase its plant-based mix of entrees from the current 25 percent to at least 50 percent over the next several years in order to keep up with the growing interest in plant-based options among guests.
Her company would ″continue to provide ethically farmed, lean animal proteins so customers may eat the way they desire,″ she said in a statement.Panera’s new chipotle chicken and bacon pizza, for instance, is made with ″smoked pulled chicken breast produced without antibiotics,″ according to the restaurant chain’s website.Panera Bread has more than 2,100 bakery-cafes in 48 states as well as Ontario, Canada, according to the company.The new pizzas will be available beginning on October 28th.Lindsay Lowe has been a frequent writer to TODAY.com since 2016, where she has written on pop culture, fashion, home, and other areas of interest to women.
- Aside from that, she is hard at work on her debut novel, which is a domestic drama set in rural Regency England.
Tomato bell pepper sauce is served on our flatbread, with grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, and our shredded fontina and mozzarella blended in. Fresh basil is sprinkled on top.
Blend of Fontina and Mozzarella Cheese
Pizza Flatbread (Enriched Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Semolina Wheat Flour, Vinegar, Ground Millet, Natural Yeast Flavor, Clarified Butter, Cultured Nonfat Milk), Fontina Mozzarella Cheese Blend (Fontina Cheese, Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese, Potato Starch, Powdered
Nutrition & Allergens
This product contains milk and wheat. Please keep in mind that we cannot guarantee that any of our menu items are free of allergies due to the fact that we utilize shared equipment and handle common allergens across our supply chain and bakery-cafe operations.
|Calories from Fat||310 Cal|
|Saturated Fat||18 g|
|Trans Fatty Acid||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Total Sugars||7 g|
is out for the day.″ | replaceVariables(data && data.headingVariables) }}
is out for the day.″ | replaceVariables(data && data.headingVariables) }}
is out for the day.″ | replaceVariables(data && data.headingVariables) }}
Any special instructions?
Who is the person who will be receiving the order?Prepared For is longer than the maximum allowed.The phrase ″Prepared For″ contains non-printable characters.Fill in the blanks with your instructions.
}/38 There will be no utensils, extra napkins, or anything like that.Return to the main menu and choose Customize to make changes to the recipe.The Special Instructions section is longer than the maximum allowed.The Special Instructions contain characters that are not valid.
Review: Pizza Hut – Firebaked Style Flatbread Pizzas
A ″slightly crunchy ‘wood-fired style’ crust is featured on Pizza Hut’s new Firebaked Style Flatbread Pizzas, which are sold in a box that is 2-feet long and holds six single-serve rectangle pizzas for $11.99.On each of the six pizzas, you can customize it with up to three different topping combinations consisting of up to three distinct toppings.Pepperoni, pepperoni and sausage, and chicken, green bell peppers, and onions were the toppings I chose.There’s enough pizza to cover the floor of the box, but it doesn’t quite cover the length of the box, resulting in an obvious gap between the two slices.
Even when served cold, the crust retained its crispness.It reminds me of the thin crust of Pizza Hut pizzas, except that it is somewhat thicker in the middle.There is the same cracker-like crispiness to the crumb, but there is a tiny increase in the amount of soft chew to the crumb.It has a unique texture, although it comes off as a touch dry in the end.Those who dislike Pizza Hut’s crunchy thin crust will find the Flatbread Pizzas to be a disappointment.
With sufficient of meat (and vegetables where necessary) to cover the whole surface of the pizza, the toppings were generously distributed.Flatbread Pizzas are firm as boards and held their own against the toppings that would have overwhelmed a more customary thin crust.The chicken and vegetables topping combination was probably my favorite of the three topping combinations since it provided a little more diversity and balance.Despite the fact that pepperoni and pepperoni and sausage are classics, they can become excessively salty.Sauce and cheese, on the other hand, were used extremely sparingly.There was only enough cheese to hold (most of) the toppings in place, and there was very little in the way of sauce to go around.
Just a smidgeon extra sauce would help to lessen the extremely dry feeling the pizzas have.Alternatively, you might try eating the pizzas with ranch or marinara sauce on top.As a whole, my experience with Pizza Hut’s Firebaked Style Flatbread Pizzas was a bit of a mixed bag.Even while I like the crunchy and chewy crust, I found it to be very dry and in desperate need of either additional sauce or a moister crumb.The toppings were conventional but nice, and they didn’t scrimp on the quantity of ingredients.
- For $11.99, you can receive a considerable lot of variety, which is roughly the equal of one-and-a-half big pizzas in terms of servings.
- The price is reasonable, too.
- Pizza Hut Pepperoni Firebaked Style Flatbread Pizza Nutritional Information Serving Size – 1 Flatbread (134g) 410 calories are contained inside this recipe (from Fat – 170) 18 g of fat (Saturated Fat – 8g) Sodium – 1320 milligrams Carbohydrates: 44 g (Sugar – 3g) 16 g of protein
How Is Panera’s Flatbread Pizza? A Review – ALL PIZZAHOLIC
Generally speaking, when people think of Panera, they think of soups served in bread bowls, sandwiches, and coffee.As one of the most popular lunch spots in the country, the franchise is also one of the few places that welcomed dine-in guests during the epidemic.Panera Bread began serving flatbread pizza at all of its stores in early 2020, according to the company.So, how are things going?
Although they look simple and unassuming, Panera’s new flatbread pizzas are actually pretty tasty.All of them are produced from scratch with fresh ingredients, and the crust itself is akin to the experience of visiting a traditional pizzeria.Despite the fact that Panera is not a conventional pizzeria, their long history of producing bread ensures that they have all of the equipment necessary to create a fantastic pizza!Panera’s flatbread pizzas were just introduced to me by a friend, and I have to say that I was extremely impressed with them!Since then, I’ve gone out of my way to taste each of the five pizzas on their menu that they have to offer.
During today’s article, I’ll share with you my own opinion on these pizzas, as well as a comparison to some of the other pizzas I’ve eaten from rival eateries.Let’s have a look at this!
Panera Flatbread Pizza Review: Facts + My Opinion
My undergraduate years were spent at the Panera Bread near the school, where I am confident that I spent close to a thousand hours.There was usually an endless supply of coffee and tiny snacks to go around, and they offered me a student discount and didn’t object if I sat in their dining room for 8 hours studying and writing research papers.However, they had never served pizza before, so I was pleasantly delighted when they began to do so in the future!
How Does Panera’s Flatbread Pizza Compare To Other Pizza Chains?
When I’m in the mood for a quick and affordable pizza, I usually turn to Domino’s.To be honest, though, I’ve been gravitating for Panera’s flatbread pizzas more and more lately.For starters, I really like how little they are.In order to satisfy a large hunger, one pizza is plenty; but, if you just have a little appetite, one pizza may easily be shared between two people.
The pizzas feature a crisp yet soft flatbread dough, the cheese is of excellent quality, and the toppings are surprise fresh for a restaurant of this caliber.Overall, I’d say that Panera’s flatbread pizzas can hold their own against establishments such as Pizza Hut and Little Caesar’s any day of the week!.
How Big Are Panera’s Flatbread Pizzas?
They’re square in form, which makes them the perfect size for a personal pizza at Panera Bread Company. When sliced into 6 little squares, they’re approximately 11 inches long by 4 inches broad, making it simple to measure out the ingredients.
What Flavors Does Panera Offer?
- Panera presently provides flatbread pizzas in five distinct flavors: ham, bacon, sausage, and pepperoni. Cheese
- chicken with chipotle sauce and bacon
You’ll find a brief description of each taste in the sections below.
Cheese Flatbread Pizza
Simple, high-quality mozzarella cheese is stacked on top of a tomato sauce foundation to create a delicious dish. It’s a great dish for kids or finicky eaters.
Pepperoni Flatbread Pizza
They essentially take a conventional mozzarella cheese pizza foundation and layer it with freshly cut pepperoni slices on top, which is what they call it. On average, each of the six slices will have two or three bits of pepperoni on top, ensuring that you’ll have plenty to fulfill your craving.
Chipotle Chicken and Bacon Flatbread Pizza
This is my personal fave! A chipotle and tomato sauce is used as the base, followed by a layer of mozzarella on top, followed by pieces of chicken and bacon on top. Soon after it comes out of the oven, you will be able to smell it coming.
Margherita Flatbread Pizza
If you like something straightforward, the Margherita pizza is tasty and freshly made. In this dish, Roma tomatoes and fresh basil are layered on top of a fresh tomato sauce and mozzarella.
Four-Cheese Flatbread Pizza
This is the same as the cheese pizza, except that instead of pure mozzarella, they use a four-cheese combination instead.
How Much Does Panera’s Flatbread Pizza Cost?
The cheese flatbread pizza is the most economical choice, at a price of $8.30 per slice.Because of the additional toppings, the other, more complicated flatbread recipes range in price from $9.30 to $9.79 per flatbread.The pricing for Cici’s pizza are sought after by many customers, but they can be difficult to come by.In this post, I’ve included all of the information you’ll need to know about Cici’s pizza costs.
Is It Cooked In A Wood-Fire Oven?
Traditionally, flatbread pizzas made in the Italian manner are baked in a wood-fired oven, such as this one.For Panera to do this, though, it would have to acquire a massive, costly oven for each of its stores.As an alternative, they make use of the big bread-baking ovens that they already have on hand.Those ovens are quite similar to the sort of ovens that are utilized in most pizza restaurants, such as Pizza Hut and Papa John’s.
Does Panera Deliver Its Pizza?
The majority of large pizza franchises, such as Pizza Pizza, provide in-house delivery service. Panera, on the other hand, does not. It is possible to have your flatbread pizza delivered, but you will need to use a third-party delivery service such as Door Dash or Uber Eats to accomplish this!
Panera’s cuisine has never really appealed to me until they introduced their new flatbread pizzas, which I found to be delicious. Now, once I get off work, I’m always willing to stop over and pick up a personal pizza for myself. They’re delicious, reasonably priced, and produced in-house from scratch using only the freshest ingredients.
A nutritionist shares the best things to order at Panera — and what to skip
Panera Bread, like Chipotle, asserts that it is devoted to serving freshly cooked meals created from high-quality, sustainably sourced ingredients on a consistent basis.Despite the fact that these food values are significant, they do not provide a whole picture of how healthy your meal is or even how many whole foods (as opposed to overly processed meals) end up on your plate.The guidelines provided below will assist you in ordering a nutritious meal at this renowned fast-casual restaurant business.
How to create a healthy meal at Panera
- A flatbread pizza from Panera is no more or less nutritious than a pizza from another restaurant. However, it is still manufactured from ultra-processed refined grains and contains about a full day’s worth of saturated fat. That is not a good deal in terms of health. The salt and saturated fat content of most restaurant meals is greater than that of home-cooked meals, and they contain less vegetables and nutritious grains. Nonetheless, you may make an effort to seek out more beneficial ingredients while limiting the use of less healthy ones. Whole-grain sandwich breads and bagels are the best choices. The White Whole Grain Loaf is the best of the group since it has a high proportion of whole grains. Contrary to expectations, the Artisan Ciabatta Loaf contains some whole grains, but a smaller number than those found in the white whole grain bread. The Sprouted Grain Bagel Flat is the most nutritionally dense of the bagel options. It contains more processed grains than whole grains, but at the very least you’re receiving some of the more nutritious kinds.
- Consume fruits and vegetables. Whether you’re packing a sandwich with extra vegetables or ordering a side salad, a well-balanced meal is incomplete without some form of fresh produce. Panera offers a variety of substitutions, such as an apple, a fruit cup, or a tomato-basil cucumber salad in place of a side of bread.
- Keep an eye on the cheese, cream, and sauces. These ingredients, which can be found in everything from soups to sandwiches to bowls, contribute saturated fat and possibly additional sodium. Creamy or cheesy soups should be consumed in moderation, if at all. And check if there are any places where you can cut back on the cheese and sauce — or perhaps eliminate them entirely. Other ingredients contribute lots of flavor, so you may not even notice the absence of these add-ins.
The best menu items at Panera
These meals all begin with a basis of whole grains, and while whole grains are generally considered to be healthier than refined grains, the overall carb content of these bowls is equivalent to that of four or five pieces of bread.Despite this, they include a variety of healthful components, including various vegetables.To improve the ratio of vegetables to carbs in your salad, if you’re taking a bowl home, consider dumping half of it over salad leaves.You can also personalize your bowl by adding extra veggie toppings and then storing the remainder in a jar in the refrigerator for use the next day after you’ve finished eating.
You won’t be shocked to learn that Panera’s salads are among the healthiest foods you can eat at the restaurant.Because they’re packed with vegetables, they’re generally considered to be a healthy source of fiber.In addition, they contain additional nourishing components like as chicken and beans, and the serving sizes are huge enough to satisfy even the most ravenous of appetites.Despite this, they still contain a lot of salt.
Fortunately, vegetables are a good source of potassium, a mineral that plays a role in blood pressure management.Having a low potassium intake combined with a high salt intake is associated with elevated blood pressure readings.Instead of eating out frequently, make an effort to prepare meals at home or pack a lunch, and consume lots of potassium-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables, dairy products, and whole grains.
A nutritious sandwich can be ordered, but it is not guaranteed to be such.It contains about six pieces of bread’s worth of carbohydrates, more than a day’s worth of saturated fat, and nearly 85 percent of your daily salt allowance in the Modern Caprese.Reduce your intake of processed meats such as bacon and go for whole grain bread instead.Having extra vegetables on hand is usually a smart idea.
They make your sandwich more satisfying while also supplying your body with nutrients that are beneficial to your health.In addition, reduce your consumption of cheese, which is a source of saturated fat and salt.For those looking for a healthy alternative to a breakfast sandwich, the Avocado, Egg White & Spinach and Chipotle Chicken, Scrambled Egg & Avocado Wrap are both better choices than the counterparts made with refined grain buns and processed meats.
Among the soups, the Ten Vegetable Soup and Turkey Chili rank highest in terms of nutritional value, having less saturated fat and more vegetables than the others. Making your soup in a cup rather than a bowl is a healthier option when you want a more indulgent soup.
What to eat less often at Panera
Making the majority of your meals at home and filling up on complete, plant-based foods can allow you to maintain your healthy habits even if you have a less nutritional meal sometimes. However, if you’re attempting to eat more healthfully when dining out, these are some of the menu items you may want to steer clear of.
With the exception of plain coffee or cold brew, you’re almost certainly having hidden quantities of sugar added to your drink.For example, juice concentrates, which are a kind of sugar, are used in the preparation of smoothies.There are many pumps of syrup in each of the blended coffee beverages.Pour less syrup into your drink and top it off with a small drizzle of caramel or chocolate if you want to go all out.
The Margherita Flatbread is the lightest of the bunch, but even so, it’s equivalent to eating six pieces of bread and has three-quarters of your daily salt allowance as well as 85 percent of your saturated fat allowance.It is preferable to balance out this dinner by sharing it with others or by putting some aside for another day.A salad should be served together with a lower piece of meat to make the meal more satisfying and healthful.
Mac & Cheese
If this is a dinner that you really must have, consider if you can get by with a smaller order. Even if you order the broccoli version, be sure to serve vegetables on the side to fill out your meal.
There are days when you want to indulge on a pastry, cookie, croissant, or a huge bagel to reward yourself. On the days when you don’t have time, stick to the more nutritious food alternatives.
Panera’s menu offers a wide variety of options, ranging from healthy vegetarian options to decadent desserts.Everything may be included in a balanced diet, but if you’re eating out frequently, the more nutritious menu choices are favored.Choosing a smaller size and balancing your order with a side salad (or another vegetable) or fruit might help you eat healthily when you’re treating yourself at Panera.Never forget that even the most healthy products at Panera may have significant levels of sodium; thus, be sure to consume largely whole or less processed foods during your other meals and snacks to balance out the salt intake.