Best Frozen Pizzas
What is the best frozen pizza brand?
We Tried 7 Brands and Found the Best Frozen Pizza. 1. Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza. Photo: Taste of Home Photo: Taste of Home Score: 6.1/10. 2. DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza. 3. Screamin’ Sicilian Holy Pepperoni Pizza. 4. Red Baron Classic Crust
Are frozen pizzas worth it?
The frozen pizza has long been a staple in the British weekly shop – it’s quick, convenient, cheap, and satisfying. Many of us might remember the frozen pizzas we ate as children and teens, such as the basic Margherita with a sparse layer of cheese and a flavourless tomato base – but frozen pizzas have come a long way since then!
What is the best frozen pizza at DiGiorno?
DiGiorno’s Supreme Pizza is such an irrefutable classic that it entered our pool of best frozen pizzas multiple times. The toppings on this one are so delectable that people compare it to delivery pizza (hence DiGiorno’s slogan), and let’s be real: A stuffed crust will always take pizza farther.
What is the best tasting thin crust pizza?
This thin (again, in a flatbread-esque style) pizza has a slight Alfredo sauce taste that takes it a little further than your basic white pizza—and even further than your average frozen pizza. 2. Red Baron Classic Crust Pepperoni Pizza The words of one of our tasters summarizes this pizza best: ‘It tastes better than it looks.’
Is there any good frozen pizza?
After a lot of taste testing over the years, I’ve found that the best frozen pizza is Newman’s Own Uncured Pepperoni Thin and Crispy Pizza. The crust bakes up quickly and perfectly crisp. The pepperoni is also made from real beef and pork with no added nitrites (plus, there’s a generous portion on each slice).
What is the top selling frozen pizza in the US?
DiGiorno, owned by Nestlé, was the top ranked frozen pizza brand of the United States with about 1.01 billion U.S. dollars worth of sales in 2017.
What is the best supermarket pizza?
Best supermarket pizzas
- Tesco Finest Buffalo Mozzarella & Tomato Pizza.
- ASDA Extra Special Chicken Arrabiata & Roquito Chilli Pepper Sourdough Pizza.
- ASDA Thin Stonebaked Ham & Pineapple Pizza.
- Sainsbury’s Vegetable Pizza.
- Sainsbury’s Takeaway Fully Loaded Fiery Chicken Pizza.
- Morrisons Tex Mex Stonebake Pizza.
Is frozen pizza as good as fresh?
Experts for the consumer group analysed 162 cheese-and-tomato and pepperoni pizzas available in the major supermarkets and takeaway chains, finding that frozen pizzas tended to be healthier than fresh versions.
Why is Costco pizza so good?
Costco’s $1.99 pizza is extremely popular with its customers and there’s a simple reason why. The supermarket uses a ‘pizza robot’ which evenly distributes the tomato sauce on the pizza dough. This ensures that every slice of pizza has the same amount of sauce, cheese, and other toppings.
Why is DiGiorno pizza so good?
But DiGiorno hits all the most important notes you need for a pizza. It’s doughy, and therefore more filling, and it also has a superior cheese blend in a large enough quantity that you get a big melty slice every time. Plus all that extra cheese that baked onto the edges of the crust was just heavenly.
What is the best pizza in the world?
The World’s Best Pizza: 2020
Who makes the most frozen pizzas?
Frozen pizza market: leading manufacturers in the U.S. 2021
For the 52 weeks ended March 21, 2021, Nestlé USA was the leading frozen pizza manufacturer in the United States, based on sales of about 2.34 billion U.S. dollars.
Why Hawaiian pizza is the best?
Sweet and salty
It’s juice, luscious and syrupy in texture, is like nectar from the gods. Paired perfectly with salty, crispy, strips of ham, pineapple helps lift the overall flavour profile of a pizza – using its sweetness to cut through the salt and create a heavenly taste sensation.
Who makes Aldi frozen pizza?
The vast majority of the pizza sold at Aldi falls under their Mama Cozzi Italian foods line. Here they go one better and call it the Mama Cozzi Pizza Kitchen line, as if to highlight the impossibly wide selection. Seriously, for a store with only 4,000 different items, 1,000 of them must be pizza!
Are Aldi pizzas any good?
Pizza from Aldi doesn’t taste great
Overall, the writer noted that Aldi pizza isn’t quite as good as the similarly cheap Hot-and-Ready from Little Caesars. Aldi Reviewer confirms the ‘new recipe’ is certainly an improvement on the previous variety, which notably wasn’t a hit with Aldi shoppers.
How unhealthy is frozen pizza?
Often a diet staple of college students and busy families, frozen pizzas are popular meal choices for many people. While there are exceptions, most are high in calories, sugar and sodium. They’re typically highly processed and contain artificial preservatives, added sugar and unhealthy fats.
Who is the largest pizza chain?
Pizza chains in the U.S. with the highest number of units 2020. Pizza Hut was the pizza chain with the most units in the United States in 2020. The company had 6,561 restaurants across the country, which was a little over 200 more than Domino’s Pizza and 2,000 more than Little Caesars.
Is store bought pizza healthier than delivery?
Fortunately, it turns out that it’s possible to have a healthier slice of pizza and cut down on the fats and carbs. However, if you’re going to have a pizza, then at least have one that’s the least unhealthy. On the question of which is healthier between frozen and delivery pizza, frozen pizza certainly takes the cup.
There’s no such thing as bad pizza, so we set out to find the best. See which frozen pizza brand took the top spot in our taste test.
- There’s nothing quite like the tangy, spicy freshness of a freshly baked pizza from scratch.
- A frozen pizza, on the other hand, is the most convenient item to cook on a busy night when you’re pressed for time.
- You can’t go wrong with a pizza that’s crispy, cheesy, and loaded with pepperoni.
- After all, you’ve heard the expression, ″There is no such thing as terrible pizza.″ Is there a difference?
- I enlisted the help of a small group of tasters to complete the tough task of sampling a whole pizzeria’s worth of pepperoni pizzas.
While we were aware that these would fall short of our top 10 handmade types, we also recognized that a frozen pizza after a hard day (or night) may be just what you’re looking for.As a result, we purchased seven different brands to experiment with.Which of the traditional suspects–Tombstone, Red Baron, and DiGiorno–would emerge victorious, and which of the quality alternatives, such as California Pizza Kitchen or newcomer Screamin’ Sicilian, would prove to be worth the high price?Continue reading to find out which pizza had us reaching for an extra piece.
7. California Pizza Kitchen Signature Pepperoni
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 2.3/10 ″The sauce has a ketchup flavor to it.″ An order of pepperoni pizza from California Pizza Kitchen came in at the absolute bottom of our list.
- This brand received good marks from our taste-testers, who were all admirers of the eatery, but it fell short of living up to its billing.
- When the pizza came out of the oven, it was immediately apparent that it was different from the others: In addition to the pepperoni, the pizza was adorned with diced tomatoes and large sprigs of fresh basil.
- Our taste testers unanimously agreed that this pizza appeared to be the most delicious, but when we bit into it, we were underwhelmed by the flavor.
- The crust was very thin, there was not enough pepperoni to suit our appetites, and the sauce was bland and ketchup-y.
We were disappointed.What about those lovely tomatoes and basil, you ask?Because they didn’t taste like they were freshly made, our tasters unanimously felt that they detracted from the overall flavor.
6. Jack’s Pepperoni Pizza
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 2.9/10 ″It has a cheesy cardboard taste to it.″ Jack’s Pizza had a little higher rating than California Pizza Kitchen.
- Many of our testers recognized this frozen pizza from their childhood sleepover parties, but it didn’t taste as as good as we remembered it to be.
- While the acidic sauce was a standout feature, the cracker-like dough and greasy pepperoni didn’t do much to elevate the pizza’s overall rating.
- Our taste testers all agreed that this was the perfect frozen pizza at a low price.
5. Tombstone Original Pepperoni Pizza
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 3.8/10 ″This isn’t something really noteworthy.″ The traditional Tombstone pizza came in sixth place in our taste test.
- Although this pizza appeared to be a little more substantial in appearance than our lower-ranked slices, it had the ideal sauce to dough ratio.
- The thick crust, on the other hand, was nearly too thick.
- It was compared to a thick piece of cardboard by the testers.
- Furthermore, the pepperoni, which had an unique caraway taste, left us yearning for even more heat to accompany it.
4. Red Baron Classic Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 5.1/10 ″This is a regular frozen pizza,″ says the author.
- Red Baron’s original thin crust pizza came in third, just just edging out Screamin’ Sicilian for the honor of being the best in the country.
- Our reviewers generally agreed that this was precisely what they expected from a frozen pizza, however it didn’t always imply that the pie was their personal favorite.
- A plain crust (albeit it crisped up beautifully in the oven) and an unexceptional, underseasoned crimson sauce were the only flaws in what was otherwise a tasty dish.
- The pie’s saving grace was its flavorful and spicy pepperoni–we just wished there had been more of it on the plate.
3. Screamin’ Sicilian Holy Pepperoni Pizza
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 5.3/10 The flavor is similar to that of bowling alley pizza, which is excellent…
- if you’re bowling.″ The pepperoni-loaded pizza from Screamin’ Sicilian came in squarely in the middle of the pack.
- The box had a zingy tomato sauce, thick-cut pepperoni, and authentic Wisconsin cheeses, among other things.
- You knew it had to be excellent, didn’t you?
- Our taste testers were immediately drawn to the robust tomato sauce, which was lightly seasoned with a mild Italian spice blend.
Moreover, when it came to the pepperoni, we were quite satisfied.Unlike any other pizza we’d tasted, this one had a plethora of toppings, and we were all impressed with how crisp the chopped pepperoni pieces become when baked.But what about the cheese, which is this brand’s third claim to celebrity status?That’s where this pizza fell short of expectations.
While we considered the cheese to be bland, we did notice that there was an excess of it, which made the pizza a little oily.
2. DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 5.7/10 ″For a pizza with a thick crust, it’s not very dense.″ DiGiorno Original takes second place in the poll.
- This delivery-style pizza was our only option with a rising crust, and it far outperformed the majority of the other brands we tried.
- The thick, chewy crust was immediately noted by the group of taste-testers that were there.
- Despite the fact that the crust appeared to be doughy and thick, we were pleasantly surprised by how light it actually was.
- The only issue was that the crust had a slight sweetness to it, which was not well welcomed by the group.
When it comes to the toppings, we thought the cheese, sauce, and pepperoni were all delicious, but we didn’t think there was enough of them to balance out the thicker dough.The addition of a side of marinara for dipping would have made this pizza just perfect!
1. Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
- Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Photo courtesy of Taste of Home Score: 6.1/10 ″I’d be the face of this pizza,″ says the author.
- Our favorite pizza is Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value pizza, which ranks first on our list.
- When this store-brand pie was shown to our panel of tasters, they were taken aback.
- How could something so generic be so delicious?
- (At the very least, they’ve topped a handful of our previous taste tests!
See which dill pickle and salsa brands were the most popular among our testers.) What made this pizza stand out from the rest?It has the proper amount of seasoning.The sauce was made by blending oregano, garlic, and basil together.It was said by one of our tasters that ″there’s a lot more going on here than pepperoni.″ However, it was the enticing crust of this pizza that propelled it to the top of the rankings.
With a crispy crust that was golden in color and somewhat thicker than a typical thin crust, the pizza crust tasted as if it had been drizzled with garlic butter.This brought a new depth to a pizza that was already bursting with flavor.There were no leftovers when it came to this particular one.To summarize, here are our rankings, starting with our faves and working our way down: Whole Foods 365 Everyday Value, DiGiorno, Screamin’ Sicilian, Red Baron, Tombstone, Jack’s, and California Pizza Kitchen (in alphabetical order).
Make Your Frozen Pizza Even Better
Using these great frozen pizza enhancements, you can take your frozen pizza to a whole new level.
Pizzas are unpredictable
- Everyone in the room was taken aback when we learned the outcome of the blind taste test.
- Is there a premium brand at the bottom of the list?
- Is it possible to have a store brand at the top?
- What if you had classic, affordable, and choice brands all jumbled together in the middle?
- There was no relationship between taste and either price or brand familiarity in this study.
While this makes for an uncertain pizza-buying experience, it also serves as a reminder that we are here to help!
It’s all about the ratio
- One element of judging criterion grew increasingly important as the number of pizzas entered the competition: the ratio of dough to sauce to cheese to toppings.
- For our taste testers, the too-thin crust on our lowest-scoring pizzas was a major deterrent to eating them.
- What kind of cracker could possibly sustain all of the other ingredients?
- And when it came to DiGiorno, our runner-up, the lack of cheese and sauce was the deciding factor in its elimination from the top spot.
It’s not the real deal
- Despite the fact that we discovered some new favorite brands for hectic evenings, we all agreed that none of these pies came up to our aspirations for the ultimate pizza.
- Whatever way you look at it, a frozen pizza is still a frozen pizza–it will never have the flavor of a delivery pizza.
- And it surely won’t taste as nice as one of these 33 deliciously handmade alternatives.
- To make your frozen pizza even more delicious, add some of the best frozen meatballs you can buy in supermarkets to the toppings.
10 Best Frozen Pizzas UK 2021
- The frozen pizza has long been a mainstay of the British weekly purchase since it is quick, easy, and inexpensive while still being enjoyable.
- The frozen pizzas we ate as children and teenagers, such as the basic Margherita with a minimal layer of cheese and a flavorless tomato foundation, may bring back fond memories.
- However, frozen pizzas have gone a long way since then!
- Modern frozen pizzas can be found in the freezer area of most UK supermarkets, in a range of shapes and sizes, with conventional pepperoni or healthy veggie toppings, and with or without tomato or BBQ sauce — there are even gluten-free dough alternatives for coeliacs to choose from!
- Continue reading to find out more about delicious pizzas from companies such as Chicago Town, Dr.
Oetker, and Goodfella’s, as well as delicious supermarket-owned brand items from Tesco and Asda, among other things.
How to Choose a Frozen Pizza in the UK – Buying Guide
Although there is a wide variety of frozen pizza kinds to select from when shopping for frozen pizza online, following our recommendations will ensure that you choose a pizza that meets your preferences and requirements! Let’s begin by considering the characteristics of the pizza that you desire, such as the toppings, the dough, and the sauce.
Consider the Size of Your Pizza; Do You Want a Quick Snack or Something to Share
Because of the variety of frozen pizza sizes available, it may be used to create the perfect dinner for any occasion or situation. We’ll concentrate on the three most popular sizes: the snack-sized small pizza, the medium pizza for one, and the giant pizza that’s excellent for a party.
Mini Pizzas Are Great For a Quick Snack
- Mini pizzas are the perfect pizza to serve as a light dinner or snack when you’re on a tight budget.
- They are normally only a few inches in diameter and weigh between 150 and 200 grams apiece, but they are jam-packed with all of the standard toppings, so there is absolutely no sacrifice in terms of flavor.
- This size of pizza is particularly practical because most of them can be prepared fast in the microwave, allowing you to enjoy a tasty pizza in as little as a few minutes after purchasing it.
Medium and Large Pizzas Are Ideal As a Meal for One or to Share With Friends
- Due to the fact that medium frozen pizza is the most frequent form of pizza sold in supermarkets, it also provides the biggest variety of options.
- These pizzas are around 8-10 inches in diameter and may be baked in the oven for approximately 15 minutes each.
- At this size, the medium frozen pizza would normally serve as a supper for one person, or you may share it with a friend and enjoy it as a delectable side dish together.
- You’ll have no trouble feeding a large group of people if you invite them over to your house to see the latest movie or to throw a gathering.
- These pizzas are normally 12 inches or larger, so they may easily be divided among a group of friends or family.
Different Pizza Crusts Can Completely Change the Experience When Eating
- Pizzas are traditionally made with a thin crust, which results in a light and crispy foundation that provides a contrast in texture between the softer components on top and the crisp base.
- The crusts produced by this foundation are also quite crispy, which you may or may not find appealing depending on your personal inclination.
- A deep pan crust is a significantly thicker crust that, when baked, will result in a softer foundation that is more doughy and chewy, similar to the remainder of the pizza’s base.
- A thicker crust may also make a pizza feel more substantial, which is ideal if you are hungry and want a larger portion of food to consume.
The Range of Toppings and Bases Needs Some Additional Consideration
The frozen pizza available at your local supermarket is no longer confined to simply basic cheese and, if you’re lucky, some pepperoni. There is now a huge variety of toppings available, and many of them are accessible to accommodate certain dietary requirements, whether you are looking for something vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free in nature.
Traditional Tomato or Tangy BBQ?
Fresh mozzarella and pepperoni are no longer the only options on the frozen pizza aisle at your local supermarket. There is now a huge variety of toppings available, and many of them are accessible to accommodate certain dietary requirements, whether you are looking for something vegetarian, vegan, or gluten-free, or anything else.
Meaty Toppings Are Traditional Yet Delicious
- A variety of meats are the best toppings for any pizza.
- Pepperoni and salami, which are spicy cured meats, are particularly delicious because their natural juices contribute flavor to the entire pizza.
- Non-processed meats, such as chicken breast, are also excellent for pizza since they give a lot of texture to the dish and their milder flavor complements the other components of the pizza, such as the foundation.
Vegetable and Vegetarian Toppings Can Make for a Lighter and Less Greasy Pizza
- Those searching for a lighter choice or those following a vegetarian diet may now enjoy the flavor and convenience of a frozen pizza, thanks to the expansion of the variety of vegetable-topped pizzas available at supermarkets.
- Also becoming more common are pizzas topped with meat substitutes such as Quorn, allowing vegetarians and non-vegetarians to partake in the enjoyment of wonderful vegetarian pizzas on an equal basis.
Top 10 Best Frozen Pizzas in the UK
Following is a mouth-watering top 10 list of frozen pizzas now available to purchase online from UK supermarkets, so keep reading as you will be sure to discover a pizza for every palette and occasion.
|Toppings||Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese|
|Toppings||Cheddar cheese, mozzarella, marinated chicken, red onion, chargrilled peppers|
|Toppings||Gouda cheese, salami, mushroom, ham, pepperoni|
|Toppings||Falafel, red peppers, onion, spinach, houmous drizzle|
|Toppings||Mozzarella, cheddar, red and yellow peppers, spinach, red onion, spring onion, Emmental and blue cheese sauce|
|Crust||Thin crust (deep dish)|
|Toppings||Mozzarella, mini pepperoni|
|Toppings||Mozzarella, red cheddar, diced cheddar, Emmental Cheese|
|Toppings||Quorn chicken pieces, mozzarella, Edam cheese, red onions, red and yellow peppers, pesto|
Compare the Best Frozen Pizzas
- Image1 Dr. Oetker’s Office in Chicago2 Chicago Town 4Schär 5 (Chicago Town 4Schär 5). Chicago Town6 is a neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois. Tesco 7 There are eight of them in Goodfella’s. Dr. Oetker9ASDA is a physician that practices in Asheville, North Carolina. 10 Goodfella’sName Takeaway Pizza with Tomato Stuffed Crust Pepperoni with a lot of stuffing Pizzeria Ristorante Quorn and Pesto Pizza Tiger Crust with a Pizza Kitchen Cheese Medley on it Mini Margherita Pizzas from Bonta d’Italia that are gluten free. Pepperoni Pizzas in a Deep Dish Pizza with Mediterranean Vegetables cooked in a stone oven Vegan Falafel Pizza made in a stone oven Pizza Restaurant with a Specialty BBQ Chicken Pizza, made in a stone oven. Deep Pan is a type of pan that is deep enough to hold a lot of food. Cheesy Pizza is a type of pizza that is made with cheese. Features The Most Delicious Pizza to Enjoy With Friends It is possible to make a delicious meat-substitute pizza that is suitable for everyone. A one-of-a-kind pizza that incorporates one of the most popular breads in the country. Perfect for Coeliacs Who Don’t Want to Sacrifice Quality for Saving Money Perfect for a Satisfying Snack or as a meal replacement Perfect for Vegetarians Who Want a Flavorful Pizza with a Lot of Flavor A vegan pizza topped with falafel that is fully loaded. You can make a restaurant-style pizza at any time of day or night. A Tangy BBQ Pizza at a Reasonably Low Cost A flavorful and simple pizza that is easy to make yet still delicious. Price£3.00£2.50£2.87£3.00£1.25£1.40£2.50£1.50£1.15£1.25SizeLargeMediumLargeMiniMiniMediumMediumMediumMediumMediumCrust Pan with a lot of depth Deep pan with a thin crust a crust that is too thin Thick crust (deep dish)Thin crust (deep dish) a crust that is too thin Thin crustThin crust is a kind of crust. Deep panBaseTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomatoTomato Mozzarella, pepperoni, and arugula The ingredients include: Quorn chicken chunks, mozzarella and Edam cheeses, red onions, red and yellow peppers, and pesto sauce Mozzarella, red cheddar, chopped cheddar, and Emmental Cheese are some of the options. Mozzarella Mozzarella, small pepperoni, and basil. Sauce made with Emmental and blue cheese. Mozzarella and cheddar cheeses
- red and yellow peppers
- red onion
- spring onion
- Emmental and blue cheese sauce. Falafel, red peppers, onion, spinach, and houmous are served on a bed of lettuce. Gouda cheese, salami, mushroom, ham, and pepperoni are some of the ingredients on this pizza. Cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, marinated chicken, red onion, and chargrilled peppers make up this sandwich. Cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese are also excellent choices. Suitable for vegetarians, coeliacs, and non-vegetarians alike. Vegans – – –Website View the Amazon Fresh website
- View the Tesco website
- View the Asda website.
- View Asda
- View Amazon Fresh
- View Asda
- View Amazon
- View Tesco
- View Tesco
- View Tesco
- View Amazon
- View Tesco
- View ASDA
- View Tesco
- View Asda
- Are you contemplating what more you might want to add to your online shopping cart?
- Here at mybest, we’ve already discovered some of the best food goods to purchase online from retailers such as Amazon, Tesco, and Asda, so have a look around to see what else is out there!
- So whether you’re searching for a pizza for one, a pizza for a group of friends, or a pizza that’s catered to your diet or taste preferences, you can be assured that there’s something out there for you!
- In our top ten list, we hope you have found at least one pizza that has caught your attention, if not several, because they are all really wonderful.
- We wish you a delicious meal.
More Weekly Food Shop Essentials
- 10 Best Healthy Yogurts for 2022 | Reviewed by a UK Nutritionist Yogurt is a tasty snack or no-fuss breakfast option that is also beneficial to digestion and bone health. Finding a healthy option, on the other hand, might be difficult due to the fact that many manufacturers fill their goods with hidden sugars and artificial flavorings. Onken, Alpro, and Yeo Valley all have a large selection, but which one is the most effective? What makes a yogurt healthy and what should be avoided when choosing a yogurt is important to know, whether you want low-fat, Greek-style, flavoured, or dairy-free vegan yogurt. In order to assist you in selecting a delicious, creamy yogurt that will provide you with a boost of protein, calcium, and probiotics without adding excessive calories or sugar to your diet, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 greatest products currently available in the United Kingdom. We’ve also enlisted the help of nutritionist Jenna Hope to provide you with a better understanding of the diversity and advantages that yogurt can provide.
- 10 Best Instant Noodles & Ramen in the United Kingdom for 2021| Indo Mie, Nongshim, and a Whole Lot More Unquestionably, dining at a posh restaurant and ordering some real, freshly prepared noodles is a pleasure. But if you’re on a tight budget, there’s nothing better than a warm cup or bowl of instant noodles to keep you going until your next meal. While they may have a negative connotation due to their high calorie content, if you pay attention to the calories and possibly add some of your own toppings, you can have a nutritious and enjoyable dinner. Modern day consumers in the United Kingdom may choose from a wide range of selections including Japanese quick ramen, spicy Korean noodles, and other international cuisines such as Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia, among others. In this post, we will discuss several considerations to keep in mind while purchasing instant noodles, as well as some recommendations accessible on Amazon, Tesco, and Asda, among other places.
- 10 Best Butters in the United Kingdom in 2021 | Yeo Valley, Waitrose, and Other Places to Shop Butter is a refrigerator (or butter-dish) essential – but do you really know what you’re searching for when you’re shopping for butter? The abundance of possibilities available now ranges from cow’s milk butter to goat’s milk butter and even alternatives such as ghee (clarified butter). baking is a popular activity in the United Kingdom, and many of us would like to be able to reliably use high-quality butter for applications such as frosting and cookie-making. As a result, we’ve put up a guide to help you choose the right sort of butter for your cooking and toast-spreading needs. In the market for organic or high-quality ingredients, regionally produced products, or lactose-free butter? You’ve come to the right place! Plant-based diets are also taken into consideration in our linked article on vegan butter alternatives. We’ve ranked our 10 favorite British, Irish, and French butter brands available on Amazon, Tesco, and other retailers, including Lurpak and Président, to provide you with plenty of food for thought!
- 10 Best Kefir Products for 2022 | Reviewed by a Nutritionist in the United Kingdom
- In recent years, the concept of beneficial bacteria has become somewhat of a hot topic. Fermented beverages such as kombucha are becoming increasingly popular, and kefir is one of the most affordable and delicious products available for maintaining a healthy gut. Many well-known businesses in the dairy sector have expanded out into the production of kefir, resulting in a wide range of products ranging from yoghurts to coconut beverages in virtually every flavor imaginable. Nonetheless, where do you begin when it comes to adding these nutritious grains into your diet? Of course, you should begin with this guide. We’ve examined the advantages, flavors, natural components, pricing, and customer reviews, and we’ve come up with the top 10 items available online. Review our instructions before moving on to our recommended list to find out where you can get them from. We have also teamed with Nutritionist Tara Corbett for the purpose of examining and fact-checking this article in order to provide our users with the most up-to-date information possible.
- The 9 Best Curry Sauces in a Jar in the United Kingdom for 2022 | Holy Cow, Blue Dragon, and Others
- When you have the right sauce, making a wonderful curry is more easy than you would believe! There are a variety of ready-made sauces in a jar that you can purchase online and cook in minutes at home, whether your tastes run to Indian, Chinese, Japanese, or Thai cuisine. Many of the other recipes call for concentrated curry paste and are really simple to create. The question is, which company’s recipe is the best. Skip the supermarket and instead go through our list to discover the best curry sauces available in the UK from stores such as Tesco, Asda, and others, including brands such as Patak’s, Blue Dragon, and Sharwood’s. We’ve searched high and low for the greatest easy-to-cook goods to help you fulfill your need, whether it’s a delicate chicken korma, a red beef curry, or a zesty dab of chip shop curry sauce.
- 10 Best Chutneys in the United Kingdom for 2022 | Bonne Maman, Baxters, and Others
- You can match an excellent chutney with nearly any cuisine to give it a zesty flavor boost. Onion chutney and cheese, mango chutney and naan bread are just a few examples. The most difficult step is deciding which one would enhance every single one of your meals with its addicting savoury sweetness. From spicy apple and plum to sweet tomato, we’ll go through the ins and outs of the most popular chutneys in the United Kingdom, including what to serve them with, which recipes are healthful, and where to find vegan variants of these condiments. You may also shop online for the best-rated chutneys from Amazon, Tesco, and other retailers, so you won’t have to bother with learning how to make it from scratch!
Popular Item Lists
Search by Category
- Appliances and gadgets for the home
- construction equipment and refurbishment
- Smartphones and mobile phones are becoming increasingly popular.
Our Editors Have Eaten a Lot of Frozen Pizzas Since the Pandemic Started — These Are Our Favorites
- We have strong ideas regarding the finest frozen cheese pizzas, the best frozen pepperoni pizzas, and a variety of other frozen pizza options.
- Each product that we showcase has been picked and vetted by our editorial staff after being thoroughly researched and tested.
- If you make a purchase after clicking on one of the links on this page, we may receive a commission.
- Frozen pizza is a state of mind, according to some.
- In addition to placing some food in the oven and waiting for a while, it is a simple and gratifying remedy that does not demand much time or effort on your part.
While the Allrecipes staff enjoys cooking, we, like the rest of you, suffer from kitchen fatigue after a while in the kitchen.Frozen pizza, our low-maintenance, always-delicious savior, takes center stage at this point.If you’re stuck in a rut in the kitchen or simply want to broaden your frozen pizza options, we’ve compiled a list of our favorites that cater to a variety of budgets and palates.Simply enjoy them as-is, or quickly transform them into something more spectacular.
Amy’s Cheese Pizza
- Amy’s frozen cheese pizza is a popular choice.
- Amy’s frozen pizza is one thing, but Amy’s frozen pizza is something else entirely.
- While I’m not sure what Amy’s puts to their frozen pizzas, I do know that it’s a successful formula.
- Perhaps it’s the hearty tomato sauce or the fact that the crust doesn’t taste or feel like cardboard, both of which are benefits of using organic ingredients in the first place.
- Alternatively, it might be the fact that you can eat an entire one without feeling ill the next day.
Regardless of what it is, all I know is that in a perfect world, Amy’s pizza would be available in every freezer.
DiGiorno Cheese Stuffed Crust Supreme Pizza
- Digiorno ultimate frozen pizza with loaded crust is a popular choice.
- DiGiorno’s Supreme Pizza is such an unmistakable classic that it has appeared on our list of the best frozen pizzas multiple times, including this year.
- People often equate this pizza to delivery pizza (hence DiGiorno’s slogan), and let’s face it: a packed crust will always carry pizza further than a plain dough.
- Are you not a fan of all the additional cheese?
- In that case, we recommend DiGiorno’s Rising Crust Supreme Pizza, which is made with a rising crust.
Greenwise Organic Margherita Pizza
- Organic margherita pizza made with greenwise ingredients You know how some frozen pizzas may make you feel bloated or as if you have a hangover from the salt in the crust?
- This organic margherita pizza from Greenwise, a Publix organic brand, does not contain any preservatives.
- Light and flavorful, and with the addition of fragrant organic basil and garlic, it’s a step beyond your typical frozen pizza.
- Rather than tasting like frozen pizza, it has a distinct flavor all its own.
Palermo’s Primo Thin Pepperoni Pizza
- Palermo’s best thin pepperoni pizza is known across the world.
- ″I don’t care for thick, chewy pizza crust,″ adds Kimberly Holland, senior editor of the magazine.
- ″To my taste, a cracker crust is great.
- Moreover, while it isn’t crunchy, it is delightfully crisp, with just the right amount of chew to be entirely satisfying.
- The sauce, on the other hand, is flawless.
Most frozen pizzas, in my opinion, contain sauces that are far too sugary (most sauces are too sweet period).Finally, the toppings have a high-end feel to them, despite the fact that the pizza itself is frequently sold at a discount.″
DiGiorno Three Meat Pizza on a Croissant Crust
Pizza Digiorno with three meats and a croissant crust Digiorno, a frozen pizza company, drastically transformed the frozen pizza industry earlier this year with their unique croissant dough. And that buttery, luscious crust simply adds to the pleasantly flavorful experience of eating pizza by making it even more delicious.
Alex’s Awesome Sourdough Sunflower Pesto Organic Pizza
- Alex’s incredible sourdough crust pizza with sunflower pesto is a must-try.
- Recipe courtesy of Alex’s Awesome Sourdough There’s a good chance you’ve been interested in sourdough this year, and one application for sourdough that truly shines is in pizza crust.
- A yeasty and acidic bottom and a light, delicious top distinguish Alex’s Awesome Sourdough Pizzas from the competition.
- Furthermore, people who are allergic to tree nuts will like the fact that this sunflower pesto contains no nuts.
Daiya Dairy-Free Supreme Frozen Pizza
- Pizza made with Daiya ultimate gluten-free ingredients Associated editor Haley Sugg says, ″I adore the Daiya Supreme Pizza because it has everything I want in a supreme pizza — properly spiced sausage, fresh taste vegetables, and lots of gooey cheese — while yet managing to be vegan.″ ″The crust is beautifully crunchy and browns to a beautiful golden brown; you’d never tell it’s gluten-free from looking at it.″
California Pizza Kitchen Four Cheese Crispy Thin Crust Pizza
- California pizza kitchen four cheese thin crust frozen pizza is a popular choice for families.
- This Four Cheese Crispy Thin Crust Pizza from California Pizza is a great choice if you want a thin and crispy crust on your pizza.
- This baby is topped with a combination of fontina, hickory smoked gouda, and two distinct mozzarella cheeses, which distinguishes it from the typical frozen pizza on the market.
- This straightforward, yet tasty pizza also serves as an excellent canvas for any toppings you happen to have on hand.
These Are The Best Frozen Pizzas For When You Can’t Wait For Delivery
- We understand that frozen pizzas aren’t normally what come to mind when picturing yourself biting into a hot, wonderful slice of pizza, but there are times when you just can’t wait for delivery and frozen will have to suffice instead.
- Furthermore, frozen pizza has advanced significantly, and (gasp!) some of them are now on par with or better than delivery!
- In order to save you money on cardboard pizza, a team of taste-testers examined every type of frozen pizza available at major grocery shops and rated them on a scale of one (is this even pizza?) to five (is this delivery?).
- We cooked each pie according to the package guidelines to ensure uniformity, but if you’re searching for a way to transform a frozen pizza into something that tastes like it came straight from a restaurant, consider cooking it in an air fryer.
- Because of the circulation, the bottom and crust will get particularly crispy, and the cheese will become slightly browned and have just the proper amount of pull.
Totino’s Party Pizza is number twenty-one on the list.Our expectations for this one were sky-high after one of our taste-testers enthused about how he used to eat it virtually every day as a youngster.But as soon as we bit into the pizza, we knew that this was a number that should have been reserved for children.This pizza was a disappointment, to say the least.
The unmelted cheese, stale crust, and oddly lumpy pepperoni caused us to rank it last out of all the pizzas we had had that night.GET IT NOW FOR $2 AT TARGET.COM Whole Foods 365 Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza, number twenty.Whole Foods is known for its healthful options, but pizza is not usually one of their specialties.Despite the fact that none of the tasters expressed a strong dislike for the pizza, it was deemed to be only passable.The most common criticism was that it ″didn’t have a lot of taste, but it did have a lot of oil,″ which was certainly not what you’d expect from a fast-food restaurant brand.GET IT NOW FOR $5 AT AMAZON.COM Amy’s Four Cheese Pizza (#19) A cheese pizza is all about the cheese, and nothing else.
Our testers, on the other hand, as one put it, ″In the absence of much else going on, the cheese must perform well.This particular cheese does not.″ INSTANT PURCHASE$12, instacartcom Lastly, Whole Foods 365 Thin Crust Supreme Pizza comes in at number 18.This Whole Foods supreme, like its pepperoni version, was not very impressive.According to one tester, the toppings were delicious and fresh, but the pie as a whole lacked flavor, according to another.
- The opinion of another was, ″It’s nothing to write home about.″ Even if you don’t like it, there are plenty of other tasty options at Whole Foods!
- GET IT NOW FOR $5 AT AMAZON.COM Tombstone Original 5 Cheese Pizza (number 17) This pizza, like most other cheese-only pizzas, isn’t exactly a shining star.
- The cheese was good, according to one of the tasters, but the remainder was ″blah.″ Walmart.com has it for $3 right now.
- Pizza in the Microwave for One (Celeste Pepperoni) 16.
- This pizza brought back memories for several of the diners who tried it.
- It was the one you heated up in the microwave after school for a snack.
- Even though it is the right serving size, the flavor is overshadowed by the memory of cooking it for ourselves.
- The pepperoni was a little greasy, and there might have been a little more cheese on top.
- Walmart.com has a $1 purchase option right now.
- Pizza with uncured pepperoni, thin and crispy, made by Newman’s Own.
- According to one of the tasters, this pizza may have been contaminated ″It’s too thin to make a lasting impact.
- ″If you want a thin, crispy crust, this is the pizza for you.
- However, keep in mind that the sauce, cheese, and pepperoni will be missing due to the delicate dough.
- GET IT NOW FOR $7 AT TARGET.COM Amy’s BBQ Pizza (no.
- 14) The majority of this BBQ pizza is spot on.
- The sauce, or the primary attraction, did not disappoint, even if several tasters regarded the dough as little chewy, which we can all agree is not the best texture for a pizza crust.
A tangy sauce with a tiny bite gives this pizza the edge it needs to get from the freezer to the brink of being ready for delivery.roasted mushrooms and spinach pizza on a brick oven crust, courtesy of Freschetta.″It’s not the most thrilling pizza, but it’s also not the most scary,″ one tester observed.The cheese is light, the mushrooms have a roasted flavor to them, and the spinach adds a nice splash of color to the dish.
It’s not spectacular, but it’s definitely nice, and it’s probably a wonderful alternative for vegetarian pizza fans who want something different.Purchase now for $5 at target.com.11.The DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Pepperoni Pizza, which is a classic.According to the early reactions of tasters, this frozen pizza was a little hit or miss.Some testers praised the pepperoni, while others complained that it tasted like it had been removed directly from the freezer after being prepared.
The flavor, however, improved with age (and by that we mean the passing minutes between bites, not real years), and our tasters agreed that it was a good wine.Walmart.com has it for $6 right now.11.Pepperoni Pizza with a Naturally Rising Crust from Freschetta Although this pepperoni pizza was passable, it did not stand out as particularly noteworthy.The only problem that tasters had was that the crust was a little too thick and that you had to work hard to get it to break apart.Aside from that, this is a regular pepperoni pie with cheese.
- Purchase now for $5 at target.com.
- Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Supreme Pizza (Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Supreme Pizza) The vegetables and toppings taste exceptionally fresh for a frozen pizza, and the pie contains a hint of spicy something-something for those who want a little zing in their pizza.
- In contrast to this, the cheese appears to be virtually absent, and the razor-thin crust means you’re more likely to end up with crumbled pizza on your plate rather than a piece in your palm.
- GET IT NOW FOR $7 AT TARGET.COM 9.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza from Trader Joe’s This is a popular choice among fans, and we can understand why.
- Chicken is juicy, the barbecue sauce is tart, and a piece of this pizza feels like it might have come straight from a pizzeria.
- The eighth option is DiGiorno Original Rising Crust Supreme Pizza.
- This lord may have gone a little carried away with himself.
Despite the fact that all the ingredients were fresh and excellent, this pizza was overpowered by the sheer amount of toppings on it.The sauce was excellent, but the cheese was overshadowed by it (and all the veggies and meats).Walmart.com has it for $6 right now.7.
- Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Co.
- Bessie’s Revenge Cheese (Screamin’ Sicilian Pizza Co.
- The large amounts of shredded cheese combined with an out of this world crust that is buttery and incredibly crispy make this pie well worth your time and effort to create.
- Some may argue that it is dull without any other toppings, but trust us when we say that the amount of cheese more than makes up for it.
- GET IT NOW FOR $7 AT TARGET.COM 6.
- Trader Joe’s Flatbread with Wild Mushrooms and Black Truffles This TJ’s Wild Mushroom & Black Truffle Flatbread is perfect for when you want a gourmet pizza without having to leave your house.
- Despite the fact that it is not officially a pizza by name, it contains cheese, toppings, and a crust, which is plenty for us.
- In addition, it has a very rich and gourmet flavor.
- Tony’s Pepperoni Pizza (No.
- 5) ″I had low hopes for this, but I’m genuinely unable to stop eating it,″ stated one of the participants.
Let’s be honest: Tony’s may not be your idea of a gourmet pizza, but there’s something about it that makes you want to keep eating it until there’s nothing left in your stomach.Let’s not put any doubt on it.Walmart.com has it for $3 right now.Pizza with BBQ Chicken from California Pizza Kitchen (No.4) CPK came through with this pie that was inspired by BBQ.The chicken is genuinely juicy, and the sauce is not overpowering, which results in a dish that is quite delightful.
- The one caveat is that, with such a thin crust, this pizza more closely resembles a flatbread than a pizza, so if you’re looking for something with a doughier texture, you might want to go elsewhere.
- Walmart.com has a $7 purchase option right now.
- The third option is the White Pizza from California Pizza Kitchen.
- This pie was described as ″light and somewhat tangy″ by one of our tasters, and she was absolutely correct.
- In addition to being thin (again in the flatbread-esque form), this pizza has a faint Alfredo sauce flavor that elevates it above your standard white pizza—and even above your regular frozen pizza.
- GET IT NOW FOR $8 AT TARGET.COM 2.
Pepperoni Pizza with Classic Crust from Red Baron Although this pizza isn’t very attractive, the tangy, fresh-tasting sauce, wonderfully thick crust, and tasty pepperoni will trick you into thinking you’ve ordered takeout.″It tastes better than it looks,″ says one of our tasters.Walmart.com has it for $4 right now.To begin with, Tombstone Supreme Pizza is excellent.This pizza is unquestionably a winner.A variety of tastes are present in the pie, yet they all work together to create a delicious dish.
In addition, the sauce is spot on and the crust is just the proper amount of crunchy to satisfy any need.4 dollars at Walmart.com BUY NOW Chef Felicia LaLomia is the Food & Culture Editor of Delish.Chef Felicia LaLomia is a chef and food and culture enthusiast.This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Make weeknight dinners easier with these frozen pies
- Learn more about our methodology, which includes independent investigation, testing, and assessment of the top goods before making recommendations. If you make a purchase after clicking on one of our links, we may receive a commission. Frozen pizza is one of those items that is really convenient to keep on hand in case of an emergency. It’s also perfect for dinners when more elaborate preparation isn’t feasible due to time constraints or other factors. A frozen pizza is simple to prepare, and some may even fit in your toaster oven, so when the parents are out for the evening, adolescents or older children may quickly prepare a pie for an after-school snack or an evening treat while the parents are away. They’re also quite adaptable. In the event that you have a few frozen pizzas in the freezer, you can easily personalize them to suit various preferences by adding additional toppings, cheese, or a drop of spicy sauce to fit your preference. While you can undoubtedly purchase frozen pizzas at your local grocery store, there are instances when the brands and kinds you want aren’t readily accessible, making it necessary to order them online. You may stock up on your favorites so that they’re readily available whenever you need them. Purchasing frozen meals online has its drawbacks, the most significant of which is that shipping can be prohibitively expensive because the items must arrive swiftly in order to remain frozen all the way to your door. These pies are offered in huge quantities in order to offset some of the shipping costs, so make sure you have lots of freezer space before the pies arrive—or, alternatively, make sure your oven is warmed and ready to cook for a large group of people. What We Appreciate The crust is perfectly crisp all the way through.
- It is comparable to a pizza from a restaurant.
- Packaging is kept to a minimum.
- What We Don’t Like
- Could easily be a single serving
- It’s true that finding a frozen pizza that can compete with an in-restaurant pizza is tough, but this one gets as near as we could find to doing so. Instead of being packaged in a box, the pizza is offered in a clear vacuum-sealed-like wrapping, which allows you to see the handcrafted, rustic-looking dough as well as ample pieces of fresh mozzarella and freshly chopped basil. It takes only a couple of minutes in the oven to produce an excellent-quality pie with a crisp crust (something that is tough to achieve when reheating frozen pizza! ). The pie itself is little, but we wouldn’t mind stocking up on many of them because the minimal packaging allows it to fit more readily in a filled freezer than a box of the same size. If you want to have a variety of tastes on hand, Roberta’s also provides a ″Baby Sinclair″ flavor, which is made with kale, garlic, and chili peppers. ″Using a really hot oven to cook frozen pizza is my preferred method of preparing it. It is wrong to defy the rules, but is it wrong to ignore the rules? I also like to top my dishes with more cheese because I’m a cheese addict.″ — Heather Ramsdell, Editorial Director, The New York Times What We Like Ships from Chicago
- What We Don’t
- Excellent client service
- a flavorful sauce and cheese mixture
- What We Don’t Like
- A bit small for a deep-dish pizza
- These are true deep dish pizzas from from Chicago, and they are ready to be baked right in your oven. This combo comprises six cheese pizzas and six pepperoni pizzas
- however, alternative combinations, as well as less pizzas, are also available
- still, we believe the 6-pizza choice is the most cost-effective option. The pizzas have a 9-inch diameter, which is smaller than regular frozen pizzas, but the thickness more than makes up for the difference. When you order these, they will be shipped on the following available Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday for delivery in two days, ensuring that they arrive frozen and ready to store in the refrigerator. A pizza dish made of aluminum is included for baking the pizza, however several users reported that they used a heavier pizza pan instead, which they believed created even better crust results. When compared to traditional pizza, deep dish has a unique flavor profile as well an intriguing history. We can tell you all you need to know so that you can impress your friends at the next pizza party. What Our Professionals Have to Say ″Turn off the grill and let your pizza to get to room temperature before putting it on.″ Also, I would caution you to exercise caution when grilling pizza because it is quite simple to burn a pizza on the grill. Frank Linn, owner/chef of Frankly Pizza in Kensington, Maryland, argues that having a wood-fired grill (such as the Green Egg) would be good since it would lend a smokey taste to the dish. What We Like is that it cooks rapidly.
- delectably flavorful
- Nutrisystem may not be the first name that springs to mind when you hear the phrase ″frozen pizza,″ but the company is a frozen food industry veteran. Among the varieties included in this three-pack are Italian Sausage and Turkey Pepperoni Pizza, Chicken and Bacon Ranch Pizza, a Pepperoni Pizza Melt, and a Pepperoni Pizza Melt Melt. Several reviewers have stated that the pizzas and melts are really savory, while others have stated that they like to top their pizzas with more of their own creations. If those flavors don’t appeal to you, Nutrisystem offers a variety of different pizza varieties as an alternative. In the event that you prefer to order them separately, they are little pizzas with a diameter of less than 6 inches. What We Like: It cooks quickly and is gluten-free
- the cauliflower taste is not overpowering.
- What We Don’t Like About It Those who like a more substantial pizza crust may find that very thin-crust pizzas may not meet their needs.
- It’s possible to make a single serving.
- The Caulipower frozen pizza line is a great option for those following a gluten-free diet who are also fans of the cauliflower trend, as they contain no gluten. Despite having a thin crust, which makes it more flatbread-like, this 2-serving (or 1-serving if you’re feeling really hungry) package bakes up crisply when placed directly on a hot oven rack when baking directly on a hot oven rack. Despite the fact that cauliflower is the primary crust component, it is tough to identify a particularly cauliflower-like flavor when eating this pizza–which is excellent unless you especially desired a cauliflower-like flavor in your pizza. That is, there is just the proper amount of toppings (sauce, cheese, pepperoni) to crust. There is enough to coat the dough and provide lots of taste, but not too much that the pizza becomes too heavy or soggy. We also love that it is prepared with turkey pepperoni
- it is good to have a meat choice that has the salty-savory flavor of cured meat without being oily or overbearing in flavor. What Our Professionals Have to Say ″When it comes to reheating a pizza, I am a firm believer in using the oven or toaster oven, or even pan frying a piece or two in a cast iron skillet. Nice brown edges and a crispy pizza are the result of this technique!″ Frank Linn, owner and chef of Frankly Pizza in Kensington, Maryland, agrees. What We Appreciate a wide range of tastes
- It is easy to prepare and may be freezer for up to six months.
- It is too expensive
- the size is smaller than other personal pizza sizes
- it is too little.
- In the event that no one can agree on which pizza toppings to use, this collection of six small pizzas might be the ideal solution. Each 8-inch pizza may serve one hungry diner, or you can divide the pizza in half and serve it with a salad or a side dish to satisfy two hungry diners instead. One veggie pizza with tomato sauce and cheese, one traditional Margarita pizza, one Mediterranean pizza with chicken breast and feta cheese, one pepperoni pizza, one Hawaiian pizza, and one barbecue chicken pizza are included in this assortment. The pizzas are shipped frozen and can be stored in the freezer for up to six months. Cooking is straightforward because they may be baked directly from frozen on an oven rack at 425 degrees for 8-12 minutes. What We Like: Making a restaurant-quality pie in your own kitchen.
- Toppings that are delivered separately and that you may add yourself
- What We Don’t Like About It There are no directions for cooking or topping the dish
- No shortage of delicious pizzas to select from in New York, and thanks to the rising popularity of mail-order choices, you no longer have to reside in New York to obtain a flawless slice of the city’s famous pie. Among our favorite wood-fired online options are Speedy Romeo’s wood-fired pizzas
- they have a wide variety of flavors to choose from and, if you can’t decide on just one, you can ″create your own″ to receive a customized variety shipment–perfect for the couple or family who can’t decide on just one flavor. We tried the Margherita, the Truffle Shuffle, and the White Album, but you really can’t go wrong with any of their innovative menu selections at this restaurant. The box came by FedEx within 24 hours, and despite the fact that the product was delayed by three days from the time it was initially scheduled to ship (due to packaging concerns), it was well worth the extra time. When I received my order, it was still frozen and packaged in an insulated sleeve. They also included a couple of the pizza toppings (fried garlic pieces, cheese, and truffle sauce) in individual plastic containers so that you could add them yourself as a finishing touch when you served it. Despite the fact that there were no instructions given, the pizzas warmed wonderfully. It’s certainly a splurge option when it comes to frozen pizza, as the three pies set you back $119 (shipping included)
- however, if you’re not located in New York and are craving an authentic, high-quality wood-fired pizza experience, this is