Overall Product Rankings
Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven. The Presto Rotating Oven is unique.
Which type of pizza oven is best?
The Best Pizza Oven
Is a pizza maker worth it?
At $299 for their base model, the Ooni pizza oven is definitely an investment. However, adding a pizza oven to your outdoor area may really spark some joy for you and make pizza night more exciting! Also, this is a well-made, quality cooking appliance that is going to last for years as long as you take care of it.
What else can you cook in a countertop pizza oven?
Top 10 Foods to Bake in Your Pizza Oven – Other Than Pizza
What size is best for a pizza oven?
Selecting the Right Size of Pizza Oven
|Oven Size||Cooking Surface||Area (sq. in.)|
|60||24″ x 29″||527|
|70||28″ x 33″||690|
|80||32″ x 40″||775|
|90||36″ x 44″||1116|
What’s the best woodfired pizza oven?
The best pizza oven 2022
- Ooni Karu 12 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven. The best pizza oven overall.
- Gozney Roccbox. The premium pizza oven.
- Breville Smart Oven Pizzaiolo Pizza Oven.
- Ooni Fyra.
- Ooni Karu 16 Multi-Fuel Pizza Oven.
- Bertello Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- Ooni Pro 16 Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- Talavera Tile Pizza Oven.
What kind of pizza ovens do they use in Italy?
Forno Classico Brick Ovens
We produce custom built pizza brick ovens incorporating authentic Italian design found in pizza ovens well-known throughout Italy.
What do you use for the base of a pizza oven?
1) You will need to build a base with a 15cm THICK concrete slab for the oven to sit on. This base will help to carry the weight of the oven, raise it to an operational cooking level and the thick floor will help to insulate the oven.
What fuel do pizza ovens use?
The best fuel for a pizza oven is kiln dried hardwood, this is because kiln dried hardwood is very dry and offers a clean burn, with low smoke and a high heat. It’s important that the kiln dried wood is kept in a dry place before use, as any moisture will impact on the efficiency of the burn.
Where is the OONI pizza oven made?
Ooni is an outdoor pizza oven company based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The ovens are designed in Scotland but made in China. Ooni launched the world’s first portable wood-pellet fired pizza oven in 2012.
|Founders||Kristian Tapaninaho and Darina Garland|
|Headquarters||Edinburgh, Scotland, UK|
Can you cook cookies in a pizza oven?
Cooking cookies in wood-fired pizza ovens is generally prohibited. In spite of this, an electric pizza oven can be used to bake cookies since it can regulate the temperature. Since these cookies require less heat to bake than pizzas, the top and bottom of the baking sheet will be less heated.
Can you cook steak in an electric pizza oven?
Put a medium cast-iron skillet in the pizza oven and let it heat for 5 minutes. Place the steaks in the skillet, return the skillet to the oven and cook until there is a dark brown crust on the bottom of the steaks, 2 to 5 minutes.
Does a pizza oven have to be a dome?
Pizza ovens can be square or rectangular, with an arched roof, but it is less common. A domed pizza oven has better heat efficiency from evenly reflected heat and better hot air flow.
How many pizzas should be in a pizza oven?
Most brick pizza ovens can hold 10-12 pizzas at a time and can fully cook a pizza in less than five minutes.
Does a pizza oven need a door?
Firing and heating the oven:
Leave the door off and allow as much air as possible to circulate. Having the door half on does not help the oven heat up and may inhibit it by starving the fire of oxygen. Except (Oh! here we go) when we want to accelerate the airflow through the fire to get it burning quickly.
What are the best outdoor pizza ovens?
Outdoor Pizza Ovens Under $1500: Name: Fuel: Price: 1. Ooni Pro: Gas, Wood, Pellet: See: 2. Roccbox Portable: Gas, Wood: See: 3. Ooni Koda: Gas: See: 4. Thor Artisan: Wood: See: 5. Nonno Peppe: Wood: See: 6. Maximus Arena: Wood: See: Outdoor Pizza Ovens Under $3500: Name: Fuel: Price: 1. Pronto 200: Wood: See: 2. ilFornino Pro Series: Wood: See: 3. ilFornino Pt Plus: Wood: See: 4. Bella Portable: Wood: See: 5. ALFA Cupola: Wood: See
What is the best oven pizza?
Best for Pizza: Breville Smart Oven Pizzaiolo Pizza Oven View On Williams-Sonoma View On Breville.com View On Sur La Table Dimensions: 18.1 x 10.6 x 18.5-inches | Cord Length: Not listed | Material: Stainless steel | Cooking Modes: Not listed
What is the best pizza oven temperature?
– Easy to fuel – Portable design – Speedy pizzas – Assembly takes no time
Best Countertop Pizza Ovens ★ April 2022- STUNNING Reviews [Updated] + BONUS
Many people love pizza, ordering it from their favorite restaurants frequently.However, once you discover the exceptional taste of home-made pizza, you will love it more and may never order one again.Nevertheless, you can’t discover an outstanding taste in home-made pizza without getting an ideal pizza oven.
There are numerous types of pizza ovens, but a countertop pizza oven is the most suitable when making home-made pizzas.Once you get an ideal countertop pizza oven, you would relish preparing your favorite food(pizza) without having to worry about it getting overcooked, undercooked, or burnt even if you are not a top-notch cook.
1. Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating OvenBest Portable Countertop Pizza Oven
- Design and Performance The Presto 03430 pizzazz rotating oven provides a fast and efficient way to cook up your pizzas. This electric oven appears as a portable item that can be used by a college student. It has size dimensions of around 15.8 x 14.5 x 10.3 inches and weighs 8 pounds. The presence of a rotating tray provides evenness in baking your favorite pizza. Furthermore, the oven features a timer that alerts whenever it is done cooking. The presence of a Dual (Top and bottom) heating mantle gives the perfect heat for cooking both sides of the pizza. These heating mantles are independently controlled, depending on your choice to help prevent pizza burns. This kind of rotating oven comes with a removable non-stick baking pan, which is easy to clean. The use of the Presto 03430 rotating oven helps save 60% energy when compared to other conventional ovens. When put to good use, this oven can also be used to grill meat and vegetables. Pros
- Energy efficient
- Portable to carry
- Heats pizzas evenly
- Easy to clean
- Not suitable for outdoor use
Verdict The Presto 03430 pizzazz rotating oven comes with high-quality materials that ensure your pizza is well cooked.
2. Ronco Pizza and More Countertop OvenBest Countertop Pizza oven with open-air
- Design and Performance You can make the best savory pizzas with the use of Ronco Pizza and More oven. This oven is suitable for making home-made or frozen pizza into the perfect treat. From the outlook, you see a countertop oven that has a size dimension of 20 x 15 x 8.5 inches and weighs 12 pounds. The presence of a 13-inch non-stick pan allows you to place pizza, wings, and other food items organized in the oven. Now, the presence of a Top and bottom dual heating elements provides heat for the fast cooking of food items with less energy consumption. The oven’s rotating design and open-air convention, allows even cooking of food items. With an included warming tray, you can always dish out the baked pizza in a party gathering. What’s more? The pizza oven features a 30-minute timer that automatically shuts off the oven unit once the food is cooked. The open-air design of this Oven unit allows you to monitor food items closely. The oven parts, such as a warming tray and a non-stick pan is relatively easy to clean. Pros
- Easy to clean
- Highly durable
- Cooks pizza in a fast and efficient manner
- Has parts that are dishwasher safe
Verdict The Ronco pizza and More countertop oven is a convenient electrical appliance for preparing great dishes with less effort.
3. Goplus Stainless steel pizza OvenBest safe countertop pizza oven
- Design and Performance The Goplus stainless steel pizza oven is durable, has a large capacity, and excellent temperature control. Its large capacity can accommodate a 12-inch pizza to bake. It comes with a size dimension of around 19 x 16 x 7.5 inches and weighs 14 pounds. The GoPlus pizza oven is heavily built with aluminized stainless steel conferring to it a durable characteristic. Even better, there’s an excellent heating performance with the presence of a dual backing heating element and a 360o air circulation for heat distribution. Go Plus pizza oven comes with heatproof handles to provide safety when drawing a rack or tray out. The presence of an auto-shutoff timer allows one to set baking time, which automatically turns off when time is up. Lastly, the oven features a removable crumb tray, which is relatively easy to clean. Pros
- The stainless steel construction confers durability
- Presence of insulated heatproof handles in removing cooked food item
- An auto-shutoff timer helps prevent burns
- Open-air circulation for proper heat distribution
- Easy to clean body parts
- Some customers complained that it’s slow to heat
- It is quite heavy
Verdict The Goplus Stainless Steel Pizza Oven is an excellent pizza oven for baking pizza and other snacks. It is also great and easy to use.
4. Hamilton Beach 31700 Pizza OvenBest countertop oven with Energy Efficiency
- Design and Performance With the Hamilton Beach 31700 pizza maker, you can always cook your hot, delicious snacks and pizzas. This oven comes with the capacity to cook a 12-inch pizza on a rotating plate for even cooking. From the outlook, you get to see a size dimension of around 15.88 x 13.38 x 7.13 inches and a weight of 6.36 pounds. What’s better? This pizza oven is energy efficient and can increase savings on power consumption. With the presence of a viewing window, you can always monitor your pizza while cooking. The oven has a 30-minute cooking timer, which automatically switches off once the pizza is done.It comes with an adjustable to supply the required optimum heat for cooking or warming a food item. Pros
- Can pizza of 12-inch size capacity
- Viewing window to help monitor food items
- It includes automated features
- Comes with the excellent build quality
- It comes with a short cord extension
Verdict If you need a portable countertop oven, that guarantees more savings on power consumption, then Hamilton Beach 31700 pizza oven is the best fit.
5. MasterChef Pizza MakerBest budget-friendly countertop oven
- Design and Performance If you are looking for a budget-friendly stove perfect for making nachos, mini frittatas, and giant cookies, do consider the MasterChef pizza maker. This oven is operated by baking pizzas on a rotating plate to get a crispy pizza. From its appearance, you see an appliance with size dimensions around 15.39 x 15.31 x 8.82 inches and a weight of 7.81 pounds. For the best part, this oven comes with the ability to cook a 12-inch pizza on a rotating plate. The baking stone for the pizza can also be detached for easy clean-up. With a viewing window, you get to monitor your food as it cooks. Pros
- Features an open lid window for close monitoring
- Affordable price
- It is portable to carry
- Has four heating levels
- The interior is restricted to baking pizzas of 12-inches
Verdict Buying the MasterChef pizza maker allows you to accrue more savings on your money at a good value.
6. Breville BOV800XL Reinforced Stainless steel smart ovenBest Smart pizza oven
- Design and Performance The Breville BOV800XL stainless steel provides a smart and efficient way to prepare savory pizzas. It is built out of stainless steel construction, which allows for easy cleaning. The pizza oven also comes with size dimensions of 20 x 12 x 12 inches and weighs 22 pounds. From the outlook, you did observe the stove to have an extra-large interior enough for toasting an extra size chicken. The oven has a large LCD screen that allows you to monitor cooking time. What’s makes this oven smart is the presence of Quartz Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts to the power of 5 quartz heating elements. This heating element allows for evenness in cooking food items. It comes with a detachable crumb tray which makes it easy to clean and dishwasher safe. With nine preset cooking functions, you can adjust the temperature between 120F – 450F to bake, broil, roast, reheat, warm, and toast food items. A non-stick interior feature prevents internal food stains and allows for ease in cleaning. For safety purposes, this oven features a magnetic auto-eject rack that makes food easy to remove without burns. Pros
- Convectional cooking to ensure all sides are cooked evenly
- Features a comprehensive option of accessories
- A vast choice of cooking functions
Verdict With the Breville BOVB00XL oven, you get a smart stove with proper cooking functionality and safety features.
7. TableTop chefs Countertop Pizza OvenBest countertop oven with decorative feature
- Design and Performance This is a pizzette countertop oven manufactured by the TableTop Chef Company and looks more like a fondue pot. From the outlook, you get to see a compact pizza oven with size dimensions 15 x 15 x 10 inches and weight no less than 10 pounds. Now, this countertop oven features a decorative handmade terracotta dome that contributes to baking pizza with exceptional flavor. As a premium electric oven, this oven comes with a dual (top and bottom) heating element, which is powerful enough to cook in 5 minutes. The heating element supplies enough heat to help. It also comes with a cooking sheet that is removable and easy to clean by mere handwashing. As a whole, placing this special pizza oven on your tabletop gives the dining area a unique look. Pros
- It is relatively easy to use
- Easy to clean oven
- Fast and efficient to use
- Decorative qualities
- The handle is unsafe to touch due to its hotness
- Takes a while to warm up once switched on
Verdict If you are looking for a countertop oven fit for use on a dining table during parties, then the Tabletop Chef countertop pizza is the right option for you.
Best Countertop Pizza Ovens – Buyer’s Guide
What should I look for in a countertop pizza oven?
- When choosing a countertop pizza oven, you have to look out for several things, like the power type, size, output/capacity, efficiency, warranty.
- Power Type: When choosing a countertop pizza oven, you have to consider the power type. You can select either the gas or electric-powered versions depending on what tallies with the structure of your kitchen. You can also choose a wood-fired version if you prefer its taste better.
- Size: A pizza oven can either be large or small. Therefore, you have to check the size before purchase, to guarantee it fits into your kitchen.
- Output/Capacity: When choosing a countertop pizza oven, be sure to check its capacity, which is the largest size of pizza that can be cooked to ensure it suits your requirement.
- Efficiency: Pizza ovens that use high energy can quickly get hot and cook faster. However, if you want to save money, stoves that use low energy is advisable.
- Warranty: At least, a one-year warranty which also covers business use is included in pizza ovens. However, it’s better to check the duration of the warranty because it is longer in some oven brands.
Types of Pizza Ovens available on the Market
There are various types of pizza ovens available. Some of which would be listed below:
- Deck Pizza Oven:
A pizza deck oven is often used in place of a wood-fired pizza oven. In this type of appliance, the shelves (decks) are made of stone, and a gas or electric burner is used to heat it. It helps to achieve a more traditional taste.
- Conveyor Pizza Oven:
As the name implies, it conveys(takes) the pizza to a designated spot once it is cooked. It is mainly used in big pizza parlors, and either fuel or gas powers it. Big pizza parlors prefer this type of oven because it is enormous, and can help in the preparation of hundreds of pizzas per day. It is also very convenient to use as it rarely undercooks or overcook anything.
- BBQ Pizza Oven:
The BBQ pizza oven is basically designed to be used outside, and it can be powered with either gas, wood, or charcoal. It is also very versatile as it can be used to prepare several dishes apart from pizza. It is usually small and suitable only for domestic purposes.
- Accelerated Cooking Oven:
As the name implies, it helps in cooking pizza faster. It is probably the fastest oven used in preparing pizza. It is also very versatile as it can be used in cooking, not only pizza but also pies, toasted sandwiches, and more. It is powered with electricity alone.
- Brick Pizza Oven:
As the name implies, it is made with bricks. It is a little bit traditional as it is fired with wood instead of the modern-day gas or electricity. A brick pizza oven if often built, thereby, making it difficult to carry about. Therefore, it is advisable to use it only in a permanent residence.
- Countertop Pizza Oven:
This is explained below.
What are Countertop Pizza Ovens?
Countertop pizza ovens are contemporary pizza ovens that help in the baking of pizza.This appliance gets the job done without occupying much space.A countertop pizza oven can also be used for several things apart from making pizza, like heating snacks, baking cookies, muffins, etc.
A countertop pizza oven is ideal for foodservice businesses that are short of space but needs extra cooking alternatives.
How do Countertop Pizza Oven Work?
The best countertop ovens allow you to make pizza from home or in a commercial setting.Pizza ovens come in two types, which are Gas and Electric (based on power source).The countertop ovens reviewed in this post happens to be Electric-type.
This kind of stove works by connecting to a power source to warm up the heating element required to keep your pizza crispy.Your electric pizza oven either works through a rotatory mechanism or open-air convection for proper heat distribution.In the case of rotatory, when heat comes from the power source, the plate rotates round to ensure every part of the pizza is heated.
On the other hand, open-air convection allows equal heat distribution without the need to change position.In all, you do need to set a timer to ensure your pizza doesn’t burn.Take note that the way a countertop oven works differ from each other.
Therefore, it is very advisable to read the instructions booklet once you purchase a countertop pizza oven to understand how to operate it.
Ways to Maintain a Countertop Pizza Oven
Maintaining and cleaning a pizza oven regularly would help to lengthen its durability.Once a pizza stove isn’t regularly maintained and cleaned, it won’t only affect its durability, but also the taste of the pizza.This is because the baking/cooking of a pizza is centered on the oven.
Thus, any dirt retained in the appliance will mix with the pizza, which is also risky to one’s health.To ensure proper maintenance of your pizza oven, make sure to always pre-heat the oven before placing your pizza in it to cook.This will help in properly regulating the temperature of the appliance.
It also helps in cooking the pizza faster.When cleaning a countertop pizza oven, ensure the stove cools down before cleaning it.If you clean the oven while it is hot, you can injure yourself or damage the stove.
Always unplug the oven and use special oven cleaners if possible, to erase the possibility of being shocked.Make sure you use a brush or scraper to lightly scrape the debris off the surface of the oven carefully to prevent any damages to the appliance.Ensure that both the interior and the exterior of the machine are cleaned very well regularly.
A damp cloth is preferable to use while doing this.It is advisable to check the product manual for cleaning agents to use for both the interior and the exterior of the oven.
FAQ about Countertop Pizza Oven
- What is the Ideal Height for Countertop Pizza Oven?
- The height of a countertop pizza oven varies. For example, a double-decked pizza stove would surely be higher than a single decked one. Nonetheless, countertop pizza oven should be between 6 inches—48 inches tall. Ensure you get one that is suitable to your height for convenience.
- What is a Pizza Oven’s Ideal Shape?
- A pizza oven comes in different shapes and sizes. A pizza oven can either be square, rectangle, round, oval, dome, igloo, etc. You can choose any form you prefer; however, it is generally believed that the ideal shape for a pizza oven is round or slightly oval as it allows equal distribution of heat than other forms.
- Which Brand of Pizza Oven should I Buy?
- There are numerous brands of pizza ovens available in the market, making it difficult to choose one. When shopping for a pizza oven, you have to take note of some things like the type you want, the temperature of the oven, among others. Therefore, it is advisable to look into the features of the pizza oven of your choice before paying for it critically.
- How Long Does It Take an Oven to Make a Pizza?
How long an oven takes to make a pizza depends on several factors like the pizza size, how thick the crust is, how full the topping is, and lastly, how high the temperature of the oven is. For example, a thin pizza with few toppings can be ready in 15 minutes, whereas a thicker pizza can take up to 20-30 minutes.
These countertop ovens provide the best way to prepare your delicious home-made pizzas without stress. Therefore, if you need a technologically inclined or durable pizza maker, don’t hesitate to choose among the best countertop ovens reviewed on this list.
The Best Countertop Pizza Oven
Is there anything better than grabbing a fresh slice of pizza?The smell of the dough cooking and the cheese melting is enough to bring everyone to the table.And when you make your own pizzas at home, you can customize them based on the tastes of your family.
There are so many different ways to go: thin crust, thick crust or gluten-free crust?You can even try a cauliflower crust piled high with delicious vegetable toppings.Some prefer classic pepperoni and cheese slices whiles others like to add spinach, sundried tomatoes and grilled chicken to their pizza.
No matter what kind of pizza you’re making, it just tastes better than takeout when it comes out piping hot from your countertop pizza oven.This is a handy kitchen gadget that is similar to a toaster oven.It is designed specifically for baking pizza, but it can also be used to bake a number of other delicious items.
When you’re looking for a countertop pizza oven, the first thing you need to do is decide where you’re going to put it.Scope out your kitchen counter space and decide on the best spot for your pizza oven.It should be close to a wall outlet so that you can plug it in without having to use an extension cord.
Be sure to keep it away from the sink so that it won’t get splashed with water.Measure the counter space you have, especially the depth, so that you can find a countertop pizza oven that fits your space.Be sure to consider how much pizza you’ll be making at one time.
For example, do you need a countertop pizza oven that can accommodate a full-size pizza or will you be making smaller individual-sized ones?Do you want to cook more than one pizza at a time?This will help you determine which countertop pizza oven is right for your kitchen.
Looking for the best Countertop Pizza Ovens?
- Discover now our comparison of the best Countertop Pizza Ovens. It is never easy to choose from the wide range of offers. On the market, you will find an incalculable number of models, all at different prices. And as you will discover, the best Countertop Pizza Ovens are not always the ones at the highest prices! Many criteria are used, and they make the richness and relevance of this comparison. To help you make the best choice among the hundreds of products available, we have decided to offer you a comparison of the Countertop Pizza Ovens in order to find the best quality/price ratio. In this ranking, you will find products listed according to their price, but also their characteristics and the opinions of other customers. Also discover our comparisons by categories. You won’t have to choose your products at random anymore. SaleNo. 2Betty Crocker Countertop Pizza Maker, 1440-Watt Pizza Maker Machine for Home, BC-2958CR
- DELICIOUS HOMEMADE PIZZAS: This Betty Crocker pizza maker electric (13.78” x 15.87” x 5.04”) allows you the luxury of creating mouthwatering 12” pepperoni, vegetarian and cheese-lover pizza recipes from home. This pizza cooker is a perfect addition to your kitchen.
- NONSTICK & EASY TO CLEAN: The nonstick surface of this superior pizza cooker countertop makes cleanup seamless. Made of stainless steel, this machine pizza is where quality meets convenience.
- MAKE OTHER DELICIOUS FOODS: Our pizza cooker affords many other delicious homemade possibilities such as quesadillas, nachos, quiches, giant cookies, pancakes and so much more!
- OVEN-FREE: No need for an oven thanks to this fantastic pizza maker. Create delectable recipes without needing to heat up your kitchen and make a mess.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Our Betty Crocker machine pizza offers amazing opportunities to concoct high quality homemade flatbreads, cinnamon rolls and focaccia.
- No. 4VEVOR 14” Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop,110V 2000W Stainless Steel Electric Pizza Oven,Electric Countertop Pizza Single Deck Layer Multipurpose Snack Oven for Restaurant Home Pizza Pretzels Baked.
- 【HIGH QUALITY】Made of the stainless steel material, durable and sturdy to use, ensuring a high-quality countertop pizza oven for long time usage. It looks dedicate, easy to clean and maintain.
- 【PRECISE CONTROL】Easily control the temperature with two separate knobs. Able to control the temperature independently. Adjustable temperature ranges from 122℉ to 662℉. The time setting knob of this pizza cone machine allows up to 60 minutes for different delicious food. KINDLT TIPS:The red button control the light,not the power,Disconnect the power when not use and turn the button to the O.
- 【CLEAR OBSERVATION】Glass window and inner illumination keep your food visible during the cooking process. The window of the electric pizza oven using the high-quality explosion-proof glass, safe and secure.
- 【CONSIDERATE DESIGN】Equipped with the heat emission holes, ensures good heat dissipation. Handle with premium ABS high-temperature-resistant plastic. Large capacity allows you to fit up to 14-inch pizzas in the commercial pizza ovens. Four non-slip feet to keep the machine stable.
- 【Commercial and Home Use】The commercial ovens countertop can be used for cooking pizza, subs, pretzels, baked dishes and a wide variety of foods such as potatoes, bread, cakes, pies, and pastries, etc. Perfect for home and commercial use.
- No. 6Commercial Pizza Oven Countertop 3000W 14” Electric Pizza Oven Double Deck Layer Multipurpose Snack Oven for Restaurant Kitchen Home Pizza Pretzels Baked Roast Yakitori (Commercial Use)
- High Quality Pizza Oven for Commercial: Made of premium food-grade stainless steel, durable and safe, premium material which meets food hygiene standards to ensure your health conditon. Large capacity double layer and up to 14’’ pizza is suitable for this deck pizza maker, perfect for large family gathering party or commercial use. For the first use, please remove the protective film on the surface to avoid peculiar smell, and let it burn for 5 minutes.
- Dual Temperature & Precise Time Control: Easily control the temperature through two independent knobs, adjustable temperature range of the two buttons is 122-662℉, deluxe pizza and snack oven has multiple U-shaped heating tubes that can provide sufficient heat to achieve a perfectly balanced baking effect. You can use the timing function to satisfy different cooking tasks, the timing range is 0-30 minutes. Pizzas cook fast with no need to preheat.
- Considerate Electric Pizza Oven: Double-layer electric pizza oven has interior lighting and a visible glass window which using the high-quality explosion-proof glass, safe and secure. To easily check the cooking status of the food. There are ventilation holes on the outside of the pizza oven to ensure good heat dissipation, handle is premium ABS high-temperature-resistant plastic for safe operating. The flip-up handle is a nice feature to keep it streamlined in tight spaces when not in use.
- Multifunctional Pizza Snack Oven: Our pizza oven is suitable for home and business use. It is designed for the restaurant, industry, and snack bar. Private use such as family gathering and party. Commercial ovens countertop can be used for cooking pizza, subs, pretzels, baked dishes and a wide variety of foods such as potatoes, bread, cakes, pies, and pastries.
- Easy to clean: High-quality stainless steel oven body and bakeware are easy to clean, and both oil and burnt food can be removed with a soft cloth. Let the pizza oven cool down for a while before cleaning.
- SaleNo. 7Electric Pizza Oven Countertop 14” Stainless Steel Commercial Pizza Oven Single Layer Deck Deluxe Pizza Maker Multipurpose Snack Oven for Restaurant Kitchen Home Pizza Pretzels Baked Roast Yakitori
- High Quality Pizza Oven for Commercial: Made of premium food-grade stainless steel, durable and safe, premium material which meets food hygiene standards to ensure your health conditon. Large capacity layer and up to 14’’ pizza is suitable for this single deck pizza maker, perfect for large family gathering party or commercial use.
- Dual Temperature & Precise Time Control: Easily control the temperature through two independent knobs, adjustable temperature range of the two buttons is 122-662℉, deluxe pizza and snack oven has multiple U-shaped heating tubes that can provide sufficient heat to achieve a perfectly balanced baking effect. You can use the timing function to satisfy different cooking tasks, the timing range is 0-60 minutes. Pizzas cook fast with no need to preheat.
- Considerate Electric Pizza Oven: Single-layer electric pizza oven has interior lighting and a visible glass window which using the high-quality explosion-proof glass, safe and secure. To easily check the cooking status of the food. There are ventilation holes on the outside of the pizza oven to ensure good heat dissipation, handle is premium ABS high-temperature-resistant plastic for safe operating. The flip-up handle is a nice feature to keep it streamlined in tight spaces when not in use.
- Multifunctional Pizza Snack Oven: Our pizza oven is suitable for home and business use. It is designed for the restaurant, industry, and snack bar. Private use such as family gathering and party. Commercial ovens countertop can be used for cooking pizza, subs, pretzels, baked dishes and a wide variety of foods such as potatoes, bread, cakes, pies, and pastries.
- Easy to Clean: High-quality stainless steel oven body and bakeware are easy to clean, and both oil and burnt food can be removed with a soft cloth. Let the pizza oven cool down for a while before cleaning. For the first use, please remove the protective film on the surface to avoid peculiar smell, and let it burn for 5 minutes.
- No. 8Giantex Pizza Bake Oven Kitchen Pizza Toaster Home Commercial Countertop Pizza Maker Stainless Steel Bake Pan with Handle and Removable Pizza Tray
- 【Auto Shut-Off Function】: You can set the timer to your desired time and then this pizza baker will automatically bake pizza. Baking time can be set between 8-12 minutes based on crust size, topping and personal set. Timer will automatically shut off after set time. Baker can also voluntarily shut off if the temperature is too high.
- 【Chrome Wire Baking Rack and Removable Crumb Tray】: Equipped with chrome wire baking rack and removable crumb tray, the pizza baker can cook delicious pizza up to 12’’ and perfectly contain crumb with tray.
- 【Solid and Durable Material】: Oven outer case and rack front are made of heavy gauge brushed stainless steel. The inner case and internal case are constructed with corrosion-resistant aluminized steel. Both two materials are sturdy enough to serve longer time.
- 【Anti-Skid Feet and Insulated Handle】: Four feet are anti-slip and perfectly stabilize the pizza baker. Handles of food rack and tray are insulated and protect your handle safety when taking rack or tray out.
- 【Easy to Assemble and Keep Clean】: Only crumb tray and handle need to be assembled. Hardware and instruction are included. It should be cleaned after cooling down. Specific cleaning guidelines are listed on instruction for your reference.
- No. 9Beelicious Air Fryer Toaster Oven Combo, 6 Slice 20QT Large Air Fryer Oven, 12″ Pizza Convection Oven Countertop 7 in 1, Include Accessories & Cookbook, Matte Black, ETL Certified
- 【Upgraded 7 in 1】Replace air fryer, toaster, convection oven, and microwave heater with only 1 machine. Intuitive knobs to set modes, temp, and time in a second. Additional toaster timer knob to adjust the browning level.
- 【6 Slices Large Capacity】20 quarts oven can toast 6 slices of bread, bake 12-inch pizza, air fry 20 chicken wings, or roast a 4lb chicken. 3 layer slots to adjust rack position based on food size, enable 3- level even cook at once.
- 【Faster and Crispier】Top and bottom heating tubes and powerful fan generate hot air circulation up to 450°F in seconds. Cook faster and crispier, leaving the juice inside. Come with a cookbook for beginners and advanced users.
- 【Easy to Clean】All accessories are dishwasher safe. Non-stick coating provides excellent food release and easy to be clean up. Detachable crumb tray collects all the debris and dirt, simply remove the tray and wipe clean.
- 【Quality & 1-Year Warranty】ETL Certified. Made of food grade material. Beelicious offers 1-year warranty, 30 days money-back guarantee. All problems will be solved within 12 hours.
- No. 10Elite Gourmet ETO-4510M Double French Door 4-Control Knobs Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Bake Broil Toast Rotisserie Keep Warm 14″ Pizza Includes 2 Racks, 18-Slice, 45L
- 45L capacity – Fits 9 slices of toast on 2 racks for a total of 18 slices and roasts up to a 20lb turkey. Four rack positions fit up to 2 x 14″ pizzas with interior dimensions of 16-3/8 W x 15-7/8 D x 8-1/2 H (upper element to rack at bottom position)
- French dual door design allows you to open one or both doors at a time saving precious counter space. Four rack positions allow you to cook multiple dishes at once
- Convection feature circulates hot air inside the oven for flakier crusts, deeper flavors and more tender meats, in less time. Rotisserie spit & Fork assembly rotates food inside the oven while roasting it to perfection.
- Independent Temperature Knobs up to 450°F to separately control top and bottom heating elements – turn on only one or both at the same time; 60-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
- Stainless Steel door handle, frame, and panel adds style and elegance. Oven door constructed of safety tempered glass, and slide-out crumb and grease tray makes clean up a cinch.
- Comes with 2 x removable wire racks, 1 x baking pan, 1 x crumb tray, 1 x rotisserie rod and prongs, 1 x rotisserie removal tool, 1 x tray removal tool
What is the purpose of a comparison site?
When you search for a product on the Internet, you can compare all the offers that are available from the sellers.However, it can take time when it is necessary to open all the pages, compare the opinions of the Internet users, the characteristics of the products, the prices of the different models… Offering you reliable comparisons allows us to offer you a certain time saving and a great ease of use.Shopping on the Internet is no longer a chore, but a real pleasure!
We do everything we can to offer you relevant comparisons, based on various criteria and constantly updated.The product you are looking for is probably among these pages.A few clicks will allow you to make a fair and relevant choice.
Don’t be disappointed with your purchases made on the Internet and compare the best Countertop Pizza Ovens now!Click to rate this page!Last update on 2022-04-07 at 15:38 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
My Honest Review of the Ooni Pizza Oven
Outdoor pizza ovens are becoming quite popular and it’s not hard to see why!They offer a quick and easy way to get that wood-fired pizza flavor right in your own backyard.They’re as convenient as a classic grill but super versatile since they can reach such a high temperature and cook all kinds of foods.
We’d been wanting an Ooni pizza oven forever and finally got ours just a few months ago.I know you’ve been curious about whether I think it’s worth the hype or not so I’m here to share my thoughts, tips, and tricks – AND whether I think the Ooni is worth the investment!Full disclosure – Ooni gifted me this pizza oven.
As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
The Ooni Pizza Oven
The Ooni is a portable, outdoor pizza oven. It heats up to about 950 degrees in 20 minutes and can cook your pizza in 60 seconds. It has a pizza stone inside that gives you that delicious, crispy crust of a traditional wood-fired pizza oven.
Ooni has several models to choose from, which means there’s likely one that will fit your needs and budget.They offer 12″ or 16″ ovens that are either wood pellet or gas-powered or use both wood and gas.They range in price from $299-$799 depending on the size and specifications you choose.
We went with the 16″ Koda because we liked the ease of being able to use gas and also wanted a larger size so that we had the option to cook larger pizzas or other things like fish, steak, etc.
At $299 for their base model, the Ooni pizza oven is definitely an investment.However, adding a pizza oven to your outdoor area may really spark some joy for you and make pizza night more exciting!Also, this is a well-made, quality cooking appliance that is going to last for years as long as you take care of it.
So while it is a bit spendy, in my opinion – if you’re going to use it at least a couple times a month or more – it’s totally worth it!
The Ooni comes almost completely assembled out of the box.All you have to do is unfold the legs and put the pizza stone in it!If you’re getting a gas-powered Ooni, you will need to purchase a 1 pound or a 20 pound propane tank.
Tracking down that propane tank and having it filled might have been the hardest part of the whole assembly for us!I’m not sure why, but here on the West coast, we had a heck of a time finding a propane tank, and then once we found one we had to find a place to get it filled.Luckily, our local hardware store had one left, and the gas station down the street can fill them so we didn’t have to travel far, but I called a TON of places before I could even find one.
How to Use the Ooni
Using the Ooni pizza oven is easier than you might think!It was definitely easier than I expected it to be.Once you connect the propane tank, you just turn it up to high and let it heat up for 20 minutes.
Then lower the heat, toss your pizza in, and let it cook for a couple minutes.My partner and I were both pleasantly surprised at how easy the Ooni is to use and how fun it is to watch the pizza cook!The nice part is that the oven only has flames on the back and left side, so the front right side is the cool spot which gives you more control over how the pizza is cooking.
The 16″ Koda gives you plenty of space to move the pizza around and also a good distance between the pizza and the flame itself in case it starts to cook too quickly.
- Ooni’s claim to fame is that it can cook a pizza in 60 seconds – which it totally can. However, for novice pizza cooks like ourselves, we found a couple YouTube videos that said turning the heat to low and cooking it for a bit longer at a lower temp might be easier. With that said, our preferred cooking method is to:
- Heat the oven on high for about 15-20 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and add a pizza to the oven.
- Cook the pizza, rotating it every 20-30 seconds or so for about 2-3 minutes depending on the size of the pie and the amount of toppings
The Learning Curve
I will say I was a bit nervous about the learning curve of cooking with the Ooni.I thought it was going to be a little tricky to get the heat just right and keep it moving.However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that after just a couple pizzas you really start to get the hang of it!
I think we get a little better each time as we perfect the dough shaping and topping.But honestly, we kept our Ooni in the box for a few weeks because I just wasn’t quite ready to tackle what I thought was going to be a difficult cooking process.I could NOT have been more wrong.
Using the pizza oven is super easy and I wish we would have opened our Ooni the day we got it!
- Lightly flour the work surface where you’re making the pizza. And lightly flour the pizza peel as well. This will make it easier to move the pizza to the pizza peel and transfer it to into the oven. I’ve heard semolina flour works best, but we use all-purpose without any issues.
- Don’t roll the crust out too large unless you’re very comfortable with the process of moving it. You’ll have to assemble the pizza, then move it to the pizza peel, and then scoot it off the peel and into the oven. The smaller your pizza, the easier it is to do. The larger the pizza, the more likely it is you’re going to end up with a mangled mess. Although the 16″ Koda can handle a 16″ pie, we still keep them around 10″-12″. I typically divide a one pound ball of dough in two, and then roll out two pizzas from that.
- Don’t overwork the dough. The secret to getting that signature pizza crust is touching the dough as little as possible. I really lucked out because my partner used to make pizzas for a living so he’s basically a professional. He recommends using your fingers to gently create the crust while moving the dough in a circle. Then slapping it back and forth between your hands/forearms until it gets large enough. Ideally, you want the dough to be thicker on the edges, and then very thin in the middle. This will give you that signature wood fired pizza oven texture you’re looking for. If the crust is too thick in the middle it won’t cook all the way through.
- Don’t add too many toppings to your pizza. Another way to ensure that your pizza cooks through, is to top it very minimally. I’d recommend adding half of what you’d normally add to a pizza you’re going to bake in a regular oven. Like I mentioned, the transfer of the pizza is a little tricky, and the more toppings you have, the trickier it is. So keep it simple and top lightly. This is not the time to make your signature extra extra cheese pizza!
- Don’t get distracted. When you’re cooking pizza in the Ooni, you want your full attention on that pizza. With the inside of the oven reaching temps over 900 degrees, it’s important to keep a close eye on the pie because it can go from perfectly done, to perfectly burned in a matter of seconds.
I will admit, I was hopeful but skeptical that the flavor would be close to that of a wood-fired pizza oven.And holy cow – I was blown away!The flavor is nearly identical to wood-fired pizza even though it only uses gas.
You get those perfectly charred little bits all over, the crust is tender on the inside and super crisp on the outside, and the cheese gets ooey-gooey melty in just minutes.I could try to continue to describe how delicious the pizza is, but let me just say, you will be amazed at the difference between the pizza you may in your Ooni and the pizza you make in your oven.They just don’t compare.
Which Dough to Use
Honestly, we use dough from the grocery store 9 times out of 10. They have a really delicious dough that’s inexpensive and cooks really well in the Ooni. If I’m in the mood for homemade though, we either use my No-Knead Pizza Dough or my Quick Pizza Dough.
- 16″ Pizza Peel – We love the 16″ pizza peel! The long handle makes it easy to put the pizza right into the oven.
- Pizza Turning Wheel – We have not purchased the turning peel yet but I’d highly recommend the pizza turning wheel to help you turn the pizza while it’s in the oven. We currently just use the pizza peel to do it but it’s a bit more cumbersome.
- Large Modular Table – The large modular table is something I went and back forth about. I wasn’t sure if we should buy it or just try to find something else similar online. But let me save you some time and energy. There is nothing out there that is comparable to this table for cheaper. It’s the absolute perfect size, comes with a shelf, hanging dowels and it’s on the wheels so you can easily move it back and forth. It also has brakes. For $250 you are really getting your money’s worth. It was also pretty simple to put together – or at least I didn’t hear my partner swear too much while he was putting it together and I think it was done in less than an hour, even with a 5 year old ″helping″ him.
- Wooden Pizza Peels – We got these cute little pizza peels as well. Mostly just for ease of having something to make the pizza on and then something to slice the pizza on after it’s baked. They’re super cute and pretty affordable.
- Infrared Thermometer – We have not yet gotten an infrared thermometer but I’ve heard that it’s super helpful in knowing if the pizza oven has gotten up to temp and is ready to cook!
Where to Buy an Ooni
You can find the Ooni pizza ovens on their website, Amazon, or Williams-Sonoma. The prices are pretty similar, but sometimes they have sales, so check around to see where you can get the best deal.
One thing that really enticed me about the Ooni was that you don’t have to clean it! The temperature inside the oven gets so hot that there’s really no need to disinfect or sanitize the inside of it. Obviously, you’ll need to wipe down the outside from time to time as dust settles on it, but other than that no cleaning is required!
The Ooni Koda 16″ is 25 x 25 x 20 inches. Then the modular table that we put it on is 30 x 30 inches. We keep it in the corner of our garage and it doesn’t take up too much space. Keeping it out of the snow and rain will help it last longer. If you don’t have any covered space to store it though, Ooni does make a weatherproof cover as well.
Good for Weeknight Use
It might seem like a lot of work to get the Ooni all set up just to make two pizzas (which is what we usually do as a family of three) but I assure you, it’s really not.The Ooni modular table we got makes it easy to wheel in and out of the garage.Then you just connect the propane and let it heat while you make the pizzas.
It’s totally doable on a weeknight and we haven’t cooked a pizza in our oven since we got it!
It is Worth the Hype?
Yes, it is.I see what all the fuss was about.The Ooni is worth the price for the experience that it delivers.
I do say experience because I think that making and cooking food really can be an experience.My overall thoughts on that Ooni are that I was expecting everything to be a lot more work.I was expecting the setup to be a hassle, the actual prepping and cooking to be a bit time-consuming, and I wasn’t sure what the cleaning process entailed.
Overall, I am absolutely elated to find that the Ooni is actually a really simple, straightforward, outdoor pizza oven experience.The setup is quick.Prepping, heating the oven, and cooking the pizzas is pretty easy.
And clean-up is virtually non-existent.It’s also very lightweight and portable so I can totally see us taking this camping with us when the wildfires aren’t raging!
Is the Ooni Right For You?
If you like pizza, have a small outdoor space, a bit of storage space to keep it dry, and enjoy having a beverage outside while you cook dinner, then yes – the Ooni is for you! If you’re ready to check out the Ooni pizza oven and decide which one is right for you – CLICK HERE!
Top 10 Foods to Bake in Your Pizza Oven – Other Than Pizza
With approximately 525,000 items in the world you can bake, it seems a bit foolish and irresponsible to buy a $3000 outdoor wood-fired pizza oven, and then let it sit for days (or yes, even weeks) at a time, unused and gathering cobwebs in the deep, interior dark spaces! We’re slowly gathering our favorite recipes on this page, but for now, I’m feelin’ the need to summarize a whole lot of ideas for you to consider for your oven. Who knows – maybe looking over this list may inspire you to get an oven just so you can try some of these options.
This is not a recipe article (though we do outline basic bread dough), but rather, an idea list. Our recipe section will have more specifics! We lay out our own favorites with a list – but it go way out of hand and there’s more than TEN!
Makes a lot of sense, I know.
A List We Love (or would love to try)
Grape Focaccia Bread
- Here’s a simple bread that everyone seems to love. It’s just a simple variation on the classic olive focaccia. You’ll need to start with the dough, and we’ve laid out a basic starting idea for a good all around bread dough. Wood-Fired Grape Focaccia
- 1 cup semolina flour
- 4 1/2 – 5 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. dry instant yeast
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 2 cup water, 60-70 ˚F
- Olive oil
To make the dough, grab your mixer, fitted with the dough hook, and dissolve the yeast, sugar and salt in the water, mixing over low speed for 3 minutes. Then, add the flours and mix at low speed for 2 minutes. The dough should be releasing from the sides of the bowl and not sticking.
If the dough is too sticky, add more flour.If it is too dry and climbing up the dough hook, add more water.Mix for 7 more minutes.
Remove the dough from the bowl and place onto a work surface.Cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap and allow it to rest for 8-12 min.Shape the dough into a thick log (or something like that) and then cut it into several pieces (about 7-oz.
each).Roll the dough on the work surface in a circular motion with your hands, forming a smooth ball and place the balls on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Cover the surface of each ball with some olive oil to prevent the dough from forming a hard skin.
Cover the dough balls with plastic wrap or with an air tight cover and place in the fridge for at least 8 hours.Before using the dough, let it rest at room temperature for at least 1 hour.You can keep the dough at room temperature for up to 3 hours.
The dough will continue to get soft as it sits and it will become more tender and delicate, while at the same time it will be easier to stretch. The dough is over-proofed (risen too much) when it becomes too soft to work with and bubbles form on the surface. You’ll know the dough is too over-proofed if you poke your finger into it and the indentation remains. If the imprint rises back immediately, the dough is under-proofed (so, let it sit longer). If your finger imprint springs back a little bit, that usually indicates it’s perfectly proofed (AKA – you’ve let it sit for exactly the right amount of time, and it’s ready to bake).To make the focaccia, stretch the dough on a floured surface so it’s about 3/4″ thick.
- You’ll want to brush the dough with olive oil right away.
- Press the grapes (or a combo of grapes and raisins) into the surface of the dough and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- The oven should be around 500˚F and it’ll turn out to be around 8×12″ in size.
This one’s short, but oh so good. The only catch to this one is that it uses potato skins, which means you’ll need to have a use for the potato itself or it’s a waste. We have not tried this one yet, so I’m not sure how well it might (or might not) work if you use the potato itself along with the peels – just peel the entire potato and make the whole thing look like potato skins all over your counter or in a bowl or cutting board.
Chuck all the slices into olive oil and place them onto a baking stone. Sprinkle salt on them let them bake at around 400˚F for about a half hour until crispy. BE SURE to adjust that time (maybe quite a bit) depending on exactly how thick you’ve cut each slice.
Sweet Potato Chips
Make short work out of multiple quesadillas in your oven on a pizza stone (either indoor, conventional oven, or better yet, your pizza oven for a better flavor)
Apple or Berry Cobbler
Here’s something you can make in any oven, but again, with your pizza oven, it takes on a different quality with crispier exteriors and different (BETTER) flavors.
You’ve probably heard of Dutch pancakes, but it’s a whole different game if your oven is cruising around 600˚F. The pancakes edges curl in seconds right before your eyes and the quality is (again) different than using a skillet on an electric range.
Lamb Stew with Veggies
This idea is super awesome and healthy! It take a bit of finessing with the oven going up over 600˚F and then OFF! It has paprika, oregano, olive oil, carrots, onions, garlic, parsnips, wine, beef, cinnamon and orange zest. Just tell me when to stop! I could go on you know.
These were popular during the last world war because of rations on eggs and sugar, but surprise, surprise! – They’re more popular now than ever! We love the result from a wood-fired oven. Recipes abound online!
Salty Chocolate Chunk Cookies
It’s a no-brainer that cookies are easy to make in a regular oven. However, often cookies will have edges that are too well done (aka – BURNED!) but we just accept that as a natural consequence or condition of baking cookies. In a wood-fired oven however, the even-ness of the heat distributed through the stone itself, minimizes the difference between the center of the cookie, and the edges.
Wood-Fired Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Cheese Scones with Tomato and Basil
Not just your regular, everyday scones – No Siree! Try rubbing together a bunch of butter, flour and baking powder until you get a bread-crumb-ish mixture which you place into a container of buttermilk to finish the dough-making process! Wow, that sounds good “as is”. No need for a whole lot more!
Wood-fired Cinnamon Rolls
It’s not so much the recipe that makes the difference here, but how they’re made (obviously wood-fired). We stumbled on this idea during our research on what to do with any leftover pizza dough – yup, the same dough! Wood-Fired Cinnamon Rolls
With 20 minutes of bake time and a selection of garlic, olive oil, parmesan, bread crumbs, basil and pepper, you’re good to go for most likely the best chicken strips you’ve had in, oh, YOUR LIFE!
Wood-fired Cheese Fondue
Wine and cheese never tasted so good!
Pepperoni Pizza Zucchini
This one’s unique because you can have a great meal for under 500 calories using this vegetable as a base. Not only that, but it’s quite possible to make this easily and quickly in an indoor pizza oven, or a gas oven. In fact, many of the ideas on this page are done quite nicely in a patio, propane oven, while it’s possible to make others in a stove top pizza oven model.
Wood-fired Cherry Vine Tomatoes
There’s something wholesome and satisfying about eating a food that is basically just as it was picked from the earth (in this case, some heat was added), without being manipulated and put through a long process to change its qualities and characteristics. We love grilling vegetables from our garden in our pizza oven, and here’s one of the best veggies we like to use.Wood-Fired Vine Tomatoes
Stone-baked Coconut, Almond, Cashew Banana Bread
Yes, I’m in love with this one too! I can’t stop with ideas for pizza oven recipes.
I’m taking a breather!
I’m guessing you’ve garnered some great ideas, and they don’t stop! Of course, no website will have covered EVERY topic EXHAUSTIVELY (well, I am exhausted, but that’s different!). We’re only trying to inspire you, and bring lots of great ideas and information together in one place.
We hope we’ve done that and we hope you have found some value and inspiration in what we do each and every day here at pizzaovenreview.com. We’re open to your ideas and comments on all we do and we thank you for taking the time to visit!