31 Things to Make with Pizza Dough
- Homemade Cheese-And-Garlic Breadsticks.
- Pizza Pieces On A Skewer.
- Toasted Braids.
- Blue Buffalo Bites.
- Breakfast Braids.
- Versatile Flatbread.
- Flip And Fold.
- Cheese Sticks With Herbs.
– Thyme – Oregano – Fennel – Basil – Paprika – Dried onion flakes – Ground black paper – Garlic powder
What to do with chewy pizza dough?
From stromboli to cinnamon rolls, get great ideas for any night of the week. Make classic enchiladas even heartier by using chewy pizza dough! Mix in a little taco seasoning to the enchilada sauce topping to give it an extra kick. ‘Delicious!
What is the best thing to put on a pizza?
Cheesy bread sticks. There’s a good reason that pizza places also sell cheesy bread sticks –– having the dough on-hand means most of the work is already done. (Tip: Roasted garlic is a wonderful addition.)
What else can be made from pizza dough?
8 More Ways to Use Pizza Dough
- Dinner Rolls.
- Pita Bread.
- Italian Grissini Breadsticks.
- Scallion Pancakes.
What can I do with pizza dough if I don’t use it?
You can put the dough in a bowl and cover the surface with plastic wrap, wrap the entirety of the dough in plastic wrap, or simply place it in a sealed plastic bag or airtight container. When you want to make your pizza, simply remove it from the fridge and allow it to come to room temperature.
Can I make bread with pizza dough?
You can make your own fry bread using prepared pizza dough. Slather it with butter and serve it with honey or cinnamon sugar for a delicious treat! To make fry bread, separate your pizza dough into balls.
Can I freeze pizza dough?
Pizza dough can be frozen in any quantity, whether it’s a full-size pizza or smaller single pizzas. You can store the dough in the freezer for 3-4 months and just thaw overnight before using it. Important: The dough needs to be done with the rising/fermentation process or at the point when the dough is ready to use.
How long can pizza dough sit out before cooking?
Don’t leave pizza dough out if your home is warm.
If you don’t have any of these options, you can keep your dough at room temperature for about two hours before it begins to overproof. To bake the dough at a better time, prepare it right before you plan to cook.
Can I keep pizza dough in fridge overnight?
It is best if prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.)
How long should pizza dough sit out after being refrigerated?
What’s the solution? Once you bring the dough out of the cooler, keep it covered to prevent drying and let it temper at room temperature for upwards of 2½ hours or until the dough ball temperature reaches 50°F.
How do you use supermarket pizza dough?
How to make homemade pizza with store bought crust
- 1) Use pizza dough that’s almost past its prime.
- 2) Let the dough sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes or so before rolling.
- 3) Use flour to prevent sticking.
- 4) Roll it thin if you like a crispy crust.
- 5) Roll your pizza dough on parchment paper.
Is pizza dough the same as bread?
Since pizza dough is technically the same thing as bread dough, it can be used to serve the same purpose. Pizza dough can be used to make bread whether it’s homemade or shop-bought. It can be shaped and baked in the same way as regular bread.
What can dough be used for?
Doughs are used to make breads and pastries. Sweet doughs, used for such products as coffee cakes and Danish pastries, are richer than bread doughs; sweet doughs contain larger amounts of shortening, milk, and sugar and various spices, nuts, and fruits. Leavened dough rising at a bakery.
Can you use pizza yeast for donuts?
Note: These doughnuts can be made with any other soft pizza dough recipe, or simply use a 20-ounce (566-gram) package of prepared pizza dough.
What ingredients do you need to make pizza dough?
Ingredients for Pizza Dough. Pizza dough contains the same basic ingredients that any bread dough would have; yeast, flour and water. Most good pizza dough recipes will contain some amount of salt and oil with perhaps a little sugar. Pizza dough is very basic and simple, also every one of these ingredients do more than just flavor the dough
31 Things to Make with Pizza Dough
- Pizza is one of life’s greatest joys, and it’s easy to see why.
- Even health-conscious consumers attempt to get around their trainers by consuming gluten-free, non-dairy, and vegetarian alternatives.
- Moreover, while wars have been waged over thin versus thick versus square versus round crust, there are several other things that may be made with pizza dough as well.
- So, whether you make your own pastry from home or get it pre-flipped from the supermarket, let’s see what more it may do for you.
1. Homemade Cheese-and-Garlic Breadsticks
- Even if they aren’t nearly bottomless, you may use pizza dough scraps to re-mold them into a ball for snacking on later.
- With a pizza cutter, cut it into strips once it has been rolled flat.
- Allow it to rise for approximately 20 minutes after covering with saran wrap.
- As soon as you remove the wrap, spray the top with clarified butter and then sprinkle on the onions and garlic powder, as well as grated mozzarella and shredded parmesan.
- Preheat the oven to 475°F and bake for 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Pizza Pieces on a Skewer
- If you have any leftover dough and toppings after you’ve finished your pizza, you may turn them into fast pizza kebabs.
- Using a skewer (which can be wooden or metallic), thread the toppings through the skewer.
- Sausages and mushrooms are both good choices for this dish.
- Most likely, the pizza trimmings have already been cut into strips.
- Wrap these strips around the skewers that hold your toppings.
- Cook for 12 minutes at 400°F, sprayed with cooking spray, and uncovered.
3. Toasted Braids
- Braiding your pizza dough into bread is a great way to add a humorous touch to your meal.
- The pizza dough should be rolled into strips, then twisted together into three-strand twists of your desired size.
- Sesame seeds and/or poppy seeds can be used to coat the braids (but be warned that these seeds may cause some…
- Place the bread in the preheated pizza oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until it is gently browned on the outside.
4. Blue Buffalo Bites
- This isn’t quite what it appears to be at first glance.
- The ‘blue’ is made out of crumbled cheese, while the ‘buffalo’ is a hot sauce combination that is used to make spicy wings, among other things.
- Toss cooked chicken breast (boneless, chopped, shredded, or cubed) in a large mixing bowl with blue cheese and cheddar cheese.
- Add hot sauce and melted unsalted butter and mix well.
- Distribute the ingredients into the pizza dough, which has been cut into 4-inch squares.
- Bake the ‘pizza pies’ for 5 to 7 minutes at 400°F once they have been sealed.
5. Breakfast Braids
- You could create your own pizza dough from scratch, or you could save time and buy store-bought pizza dough.
- It doesn’t matter which way you slice it, the key is in the filling.
- Cut the pizza dough into three strips and spread the tomato sauce on top of each piece of dough.
- Then top with shredded mozzarella and chopped salami, if desired.
- Form a braid with the dough around the stuffing once it has been curled.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 340°F, brushing with egg yolk and garnishing with sesame seeds along the way.
6. Versatile Flatbread
- This is the easiest thing you can create out of pizza dough, and it tastes delicious.
- It’s as simple as rolling out the dough and popping it into the oven.
- Depending on the sort of dough you use, the final bread might be thin and flat or thick and fluffy, depending on how you bake it.
- The bread can then be slathered with jam, butter, cheese, sauce, or whatever else you choose.
- If you don’t care for it baked, you can fry it in a pan.
- If you want a different hue, flip the page once or twice more.
7. Flip and Fold
- Calzones are what the Italians name them.
- They’re referred to as ″hot pockets.″ Alternatively, pizza pockets.
- Pizza pies appear from time to time.
- Soft boiled eggs, bacon strips, shredded cheddar cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, chopped scallions, and sliced potatoes are all used in this handmade version.
- Roll up the loaded pizza dough and brush it with egg wash to finish it off.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds or poppy seeds on top of your calzone before baking it for 30 minutes at 350°F.
8. Cheese Sticks with Herbs
- Europeans refer to them as ‘fingers.’ We refer to them as’sticks’ more frequently.
- However, regardless of whether they are made with chicken, fish, bread, or cheese, they are always delectable and wonderful.
- The amount of cheese in this form is significantly higher than in conventional pizza dough breadsticks.
- You may start with a powdered pizza dough mix and season it with garlic powder before topping it with cheese and baking it for 6 to 8 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Pizza sauce may be used as a dip.
9. Cake Boss Garlic Knots
- ‘Fingers’ is the term used by Europeans to refer to them.
- Sticks are a term we use increasingly frequently.
- However, regardless of whether they’re made with chicken, fish, bread, or cheese, they’re always delectable and tasty.
- Traditional pizza dough breadsticks have a lot less cheese than this variation.
- It is possible to start with a powdered pizza dough mix and season with garlic powder before topping it with cheese and baking it for 6–8 minutes.
- Dip your vegetables in pizza sauce.
10. Pizza Crackers
- When it comes to cooking, texture is important.
- And it’s one that we take for granted all too frequently.
- If, on the other hand, you’re seeking for a crispy thin-crust snack, these pizza dough crackers are a good option.
- They are delicious with pizza sauce as a dip — or with any other sauce you like.
- Using a pasta roller, spread out the pizza dough as thinly as possible, then sprinkle it with spices before brushing it with egg wash.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
11. Aged Pizza Bread
- Keep the crust on your non-pizza dish for a few extra minutes if you want to give it a little extra kick.
- Regardless of whether you purchased or kneaded the dough, oil it and place it in a covered dish with a tight-fitting lid.
- Place the dish in the ridge of the oven for a week to allow it to rise and age.
- Remove the pan from the oven and continue baking as usual to obtain a crisp, somewhat sour pizza bread.
- The texture and flavor of your bread are affected by how long it has been in the oven.
12. Pizzammon Rolls
- The basis of pastry meals is the most difficult to master.
- It must be crisp, fluffy, flaky, and crispy in order to be successful.
- And the texture differs depending on whether the pie is savory or sweet.
- With this recipe, you can save time and money by recycling pizza dough to make cinnamon roll crusts.
- Roll the dough out and brush it with melted butter to finish it off.
- Before baking for 5 minutes, sprinkle the top with cinnamon powder and sugar and finish with a vanilla glaze.
13. Fritta (Fried Pizza)
- Fried pizza may be as basic or as elaborate as the cook desires it to be.
- In this case, the dish comes from a family-run restaurant in Naples, Italy.
- They produce bite-sized pizzas by starting with small amounts of dough, wrapping the toppings in a pocket of dough, and then deep-frying the entire item in a hot oil bath.
- Make fast dinner rolls at home by cutting pizza dough into strips and deep-frying them without any toppings for a more straightforward alternative.
14. Pizza Dough Apple Galette
- What could be more uniquely American than apple pie?
- But what if you mix the pie with pizza crust and sugar to make a sweeter pie?
- This French-born-American chef, on the other hand, thinks it’s fantastic!
- Set your dough aside for ten minutes to half an hour to rise before using it.
- Prepare your pizza dough as follows: arrange 8 apple wedges on it, dot with butter cubes, sprinkle with sugar, and bake for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
Using apricot preserve, decorate the top of the galette.
15. Savory Dough Balls
- Another simple solution for leftover pizza dough is to roll it into balls.
- It’s not enough to simply roll it in your first since that will not result in a bready feel.
- You want to knead the tiny clump as you work in additional air to get the desired texture and consistency.
- Allow the balls to rest for half an hour to prove before baking them in the oven.
- They should be lightly browned by the residual soot.
- Serve with garlic butter or a seasoned dip of your choice while still warm..
16. Pizza Pot Pie
- Pot pies are deeper than conventional pies and feature a laky top, which makes them ideal for baking.
- Using pizza dough to make a pot pie is, thus, an option.
- Simply knead the top layer a little longer to achieve the fluffy texture.
- As the top of the pie, this recipe employs slit pizza dough, which allows the ingredients to be baked directly in the baking dish.
- There is no such thing as a ″bottom crust″ in this pie.
- Turkey, herbs, and vegetables are cooked in chicken broth in this traditional Turkish dish.
17. Sweet Dough Balls
- Castagnola is the name given to this beloved Italian food.
- It’s not only doughnut holes, believe it or not.
- Castagnole dough is made out of eggs, ricotta, and lemon juice and zest.
- If you’re creating the dough from scratch, you’ll want to include those ingredients.
- However, a more straightforward method is to take standard pizza dough and roll it into balls before baking or frying them.
- You may roll the dough balls in a mixture of cinnamon powder, cocoa powder, sugar, or maple syrup to coat them in flavor.
18. Stromboli Sandwiches
- A calzone is a ‘folded’ pizza, whereas a Stromboli is a ‘rolled’ pizza, according to the definition.
- Consider it to be a larger cinnamon bun that has been stuffed with pizza toppings.
- When making homemade Stromboli, you may either cut the pizza dough into strips or bake it whole, sandwiching the sandwich ingredients between two slices of raw bread (see recipe below).
- Combine hams, spices, sauces, cheeses, and veggies to create a unique dish.
- Bake the ‘loaf,’ allow it to cool, then slice it and serve it.
19. Baozi Pizza Dough Dumplings
- When we prepare Chinese food at home, the flavor is much different.
- (And it doesn’t taste anything like what you’d expect it to taste like if you order it in China!) But what happens when a Chinese chef utilizes products from the United States?
- This culinary master creates fried or steamed dumplings that are adapted to look like pizza crust.
The contents consist of a minced mixture of pork, turkey, mushroom, spices, and veggies, which are served with a handmade dipping sauce.
20. Pizza Pancakes
- Scallion pancakes would be a more realistic description.
- However, because the basic batter is pizza dough, we find ourselves in this situation.
- Because the scallion pancake dough does not include yeast, your pizza pancakes will be thicker than those made with thin pizza batter.
Using pizza dough or pancake batter as a replacement for the scallions, mix them into the dough and flatten it out before frying it in a skillet or sallow pun, turning it once during cooking.
21. Bacon Quiche
- In the culinary world, quiche is a type of tart, and pizza dough is the ideal basis for it.
- This specific pizza dough quiche dish is a delectable medley of tastes that are completely unexpected.
- In this sweet and delicious ″pot pie,″ the ingredients include eggs, bacon-wrapped apple wedges, savoy cabbage, mozzarella, caraway, nutmeg, and heavy cream, which are then baked until the top is golden brown.
10 minutes before to adding the filling, pre-bake the dough for 10 minutes.
22. Popsicle Pizza
- This one is simple and uncomplicated.
- Make popsicle shapes out of your rolled-out pizza dough by cutting it with an elliptical container.
- Paint one side of an oval piece of dough with pizza sauce, insert a popsicle stick, and top with your favorite toppings before covering with another oval slice of dough.
Preheat the oven to 340°F and bake for 20 minutes.It’s up to you which toppings you want to use, but we recommend a mixture of cheeses, bacon, herbs, and ham.Never leave home without using egg wash.
23. Three-in-One Pizza Treats
- When you can’t make up your mind about just one thing, why not treat yourself to three?
- Here’s a recipe for triplets of pizza dough that you can make at home.
- Forming the dough ball into a shape and baking it with sesame seeds are the first steps to taking it from raw to baked.
Fill a pizza roll with sausage links and cheese slices, then roll it up.For step three, roll a flattened sheet of pizza dough in cinnamon and hazelnuts before coiling it into twists (see step one).
24. Pizza Dough Pretzel Bites
- In today’s food environment, you may find yourself being duped into making healthier replacements.
- Zucchini spaghetti is a delicious dish.
- Alternatively, tofu scrambled.
However, if you’re trying to switch from one junk food genre to another, these pretzel nibbles are a good option.Make ropes of dough and boil for 45 seconds before coating with egg wash and baking for 5 minutes.Serve with a creamy homemade dip prepared with Dijon mustard, honey and sour cream.
(See recipe below.)
25. Simplest Shortcuts
- Sometimes you crave a dish that is difficult to prepare.
- Other times, you’re searching for something quick and easy.
- Here are some of the most straightforward pizza crust substitutes you’ll find.
You can make them in minutes, without having to go through any hassle.Pizza dough should be cut into strips and coated with sugar and cinnamon, or cinnamon rolls could be used.Alternatively, you may use plain cheese or pizza fries instead of the sauce.
Alternatively, they can be twisted into knotty bread.
26. Meatball Pizza Ring
- Pizza rings combine the healthy satisfaction of freshly made bread with the hedonistic indulgence of greasy fast food to create a delicious combination.
- Cut incisions into the pizza dough after rolling it out lat.
- Fill the slits with ricotta cheese and meatballs and bake for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle the mozzarella over the top of everything and nestle the cheese into the crust.Prepare to roll out the dough and form a circle, leaving an opening in the centre for dipping bowls.Bake the pastry after brushing it with egg wash.
27. Flatbread Sandwich
- Freshly made bread is combined with the hedonistic pleasures of greasy fast food to create the healthy joy of pizza rings.
- Using a pizza dough roller, roll out the dough and cut slits into it.
- Into the slits, insert the ricotta cheese and meatballs.
Sprinkle the mozzarella over the top of everything and tuck the cheese into the bottom of the pie shell.Prepare to roll out the dough and form a circle, leaving an opening in the center for dipping bowls.Using an egg wash, brush the crust and bake until golden brown.
28. Pizza Muffins
- In addition to its combination of ham and runny sunny-side-up delicacy, egg cups are also delicious.
- Another thing you can do with your muffin tin is make pizza cups, which are delicious.
- They’re not exactly the same as pizzas.
Pizza dough should be cut into tiny squares, which should be placed in the ungreased muffin cups and topped with your favorite fruits and deli meats.This particular variation has mushrooms, mozzarella, tomato sauce, and broccoli as ingredients.
29. Pizza Doughnuts
- A few of doughnut hole and pizza ball variations have been created in this kitchen.
- But what about the doughnut itself?
- Isn’t it delicious?
Here’s a simple recipe that uses pizza crust.Deep fry the dough once it has been rolled and shaped.However, keep in mind that pizza dough isn’t often sweet, so these will be savory doughnuts instead of sweet.
Pour icing sugar and cinnamon over the top, or dip them in melted chocolate, to give them an extra delicious bite.
30. Egg-and-Spinach Breakfast
- A few of doughnut hole and pizza ball variations have been created in this kitchen.
- How do you feel about the doughnut, though?
- Recipe for quick pizza dough made with store-bought pizza dough Make a ball of dough and shape it before frying it in oil.
But keep in mind that pizza dough isn’t typically sweet, so these will be savory doughnuts instead of sweet ones.Pour icing sugar and cinnamon over the top, or dip them in melted chocolate, to give them an extra sugary kick!
31. Pizza Waffles
- Our final listing has six different pizza dough recipes, but the first one is the one we’re most interested in.
- Using a rolled pizza dough piece, place it on your waffle maker and top it with sauce and toppings of your choosing.
- We propose the following ingredients: mozzarella, ham, and mushrooms.
Cover with a second layer of pizza dough and bake for the required amount of time in the waffle maker.Remove your pizza waffle from the oven with care and enjoy.Do you have any further pizza dough recipes or suggestions for alternate applications for pizza dough?
Show us in the comments what you’ve got!
31 Things to Make with Pizza Dough
- Choose your favorite recipe from the list
- Organize all of the ingredients that will be needed
- 30 minutes or fewer is all you need to prepare a recipe using pizza dough.
10 Recipes With Pizza Dough – Food.com
Never mind that pizza is usually a delectable suggestion. However, there is a plethora of other things you can do with pre-made dough! Discover delicious dinner ideas for each night of the week, from stromboli to cinnamon buns. recipe
Enchilada Chicken Tart
Traditional enchiladas may be made even heartier by adding chewy pizza crust! A pinch of taco spice can be mixed into the enchilada sauce topping for an added kick. recipe
Cheese & Egg Breakfast Braid
″Delicious! The green chilies in this dish were fantastic; they provided a wonderful flavor to the dish. This is a simple dish to prepare but is quite spectacular when served to guests.″ -loof recipe (loof recipe)
″These were just excellent! It was fantastic! This recipe is simple to prepare and doesn’t require much time in the oven. Furthermore, it generates a large quantity, which is ideal for storing leftovers.″ -Recipe from Aunt Paula
Chili Cheese Dogs in Beach Blankets
″Wonderful! This was a delicious and simple dinner. In order to save time, I used canned brown beans, and I quadrupled the recipe by using the entire package of 12 hot dogs. Everything came together flawlessly!″ -The recipe for Saturn
Easiest Cinnamon Rolls Ever
Cinnamon buns made in 20 minutes are the fastest thing you’ll ever make! With a fast sprinkle of powdered sugar frosting, this simple treat is elevated to a whole new level. recipe
Calzones With Pasta Sauce
″This was really delicious! I made six calzones instead of four, and I used bottled spaghetti sauce for the homemade sauce. In addition, I used an egg wash to finish the top. I’m definitely going to cook them again!″ -Charmie777’s formula for success
Cheese & Crab Cups
″This is very amazing! It’s a fantastic recipe that also happens to freeze exceptionally well.″ -Mums the term ″recipe″ in her vocabulary
Muffin Pan Pizza Rolls
″I devoured three of these immediately out of the oven! In addition to dipping them in more pizza sauce, the kids liked them. I’ll be preparing more of these in the future to keep in the freezer for fast meals on short notice.″ -Kzim4 recipe (Kzim4 is an abbreviation for ″Kzim4″).
Spring Asparagus Quiche
″I thought I’d enjoy this because asparagus and scrambled eggs are two of my favorite things to eat together, but this takes it to a whole new level. I wouldn’t alter a thing about my life.″ -Marie’s cooking method
Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
″It’s incredible that a refrigerated pizza dough from a can can turn out to be this delicious. These are really addicting.″ -Ginny Sue PLEASE CONTINUE TO SCROLL FOR THE NEXT STORY
Sure pizza is great, but think beyond the circle! From calzones to pinwheels, rolls to flatbread, these ideas will spark your pizza dough creativity.
1 / 25
Pizza on a Stick
My daughter and her friends had a lot of fun creating these adorable kabobs out of sausage, pepperoni, vegetables, and pizza crust. Try our variation, or build your own using your favorite light pizza toppings and a little creativity. Charlotte Woods of Norfolk, Virginia, sent in this message: 2 out of 25
Herbed Cheese Sticks
We really enjoy the freshly baked breadsticks from our neighborhood pizza shop, which are served hot from the oven. Now I’m able to provide the same great taste to my family and friends at home. Heather Bates, of Athens, Maine, contributed to this article. 3 out of 25
For parties, I’ve served this Stromboli sandwich several times, to rave compliments each and every time. You may customize the dish by adding ingredients and spices to your liking. The dish is so delicious that I couldn’t help but share it with you! Hummelstown, Pennsylvania resident Leigh Lauer contributed to this article. 4 out of 25
I’ve only just finished baking these little pizzas, but the kids are already clamoring for more. This dish comes together quickly thanks to the no-cook pizza sauce and refrigerated dough. Valerio, Indiana resident Melissa Haines shared her thoughts on the subject. 5 out of 25
Pull Apart Pizza
- It goes without saying that we are avid Notre Dame supporters, and we tailgate.
- A great deal!
- This is one of those recipes that is guaranteed to be a hit with both the kids and the adults.
We occasionally go overboard and include extra ″pizza″-related toppings such as olives or pepperoncini, but for the most part, we stick to the classic pizza pull apart bread, which appears to be a good luck charm for our team!Culinary Specialist for Taste of Home, Dana Elliot says 6 out of 25
Mediterranean Turkey Potpies
Your family will go crazy for these delicious potpies that cling to the ribs and have a Mediterranean touch. When I make this dish, I always use the leftovers from our large Thanksgiving dinner turkey. In fact, I believe my family appreciates the potpies much more than the original dinner! The writer, Marie Rizzio, lives in Interlochen, Michigan. 7 out of 25
When I was in college in Chicago, I had my first filled pizza experience. To my surprise, there was a topping on the inside of the pizza that was more than an inch thick! No leftovers were left over after I served this variation of the dish to my family. —Nancy Gilmour of Sumner, Iowa, on August 25th,
Quicker Cheesy Onion Focaccia Bread
Using oven-fresh cheese bread made with handy bread dough, you may transform an ordinary supper into a spectacular occasion. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen 9 / 25
Italian Meat Stromboli
As a working mother of two children, it appears like the only time I have for creativity is in the kitchen. I obtained a similar recipe from a coworker, but I decided to modify it by adding vegetables and spices to give it a more unique flavor. —Denise Tutton, Ridgway, Pennsylvania, on October 25th
Amazing Mac & Cheese Pizza
Pizza and macaroni and cheese are two of my favorite foods. A lot of tinkering later, I discovered a beautiful method to blend the two concepts together. My coworkers, friends, and family are all very enthusiastic about the pizza! — Martha Muellenberg lives in the South Dakota town of Vermillion. 25th day of the month 11th day of the month
Spinach-Egg Breakfast Pizzas
I want my food to be visually appealing, and this morning pizza is certainly that. Bring it to the table with a dish of berries or grapes and a cup of café au lait to complete the presentation. Lawrenceville, Georgia resident Lilly Julow writes: 13 out of 25
Quick & Easy Deep Dish Pizza
Making this meaty, deep-dish pizza was part of my attempt to impress my partner with my culinary skills. I believe it was successful. Here we are, 17 years later, and I continue to prepare it for our family at least once a month, if not more frequently! The following is a letter from Stacey White of Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina: 14 out of 25
Triple Tomato Flatbread
It is because of my love for tomatoes that I have a vegetable garden, and I created this dish to showcase my plum, sun-dried, and cherry tomatoes. It’s quite simple, yet it will leave a lasting impression. — Rachel Kimbrow, a resident of Portland, Oregon 15 out of 25
Scrambled Egg Pockets
To make these protein- and fiber-packed egg pockets, we used a basic handmade pizza dough, but store-bought dough will work just as well as homemade. They’re perfect for a quick portable breakfast on the move or a quick weekday meal on the go. — 16th place in the Taste of Home Test Kitchen out of 25.
A substantial calzone cooked using leftover beef sauce that tastes like it was created from scratch is a delicious treat. A sprinkle of Parmesan cheese should be sprinkled on top of the calzones. Kitchen 17 of the Taste of Home Test Kitchens (of 25)
Cheesy Pizza Rolls
The cast-iron skillet is used to sear these scrumptious buns to a golden brown finish. My family is very smitten with it. Make use of any pizza toppings your family like the most. — Dorothy Smith of El Dorado, Arkansas, is a writer. 18 out of 25
Bacon Breakfast Pizza
When I worked at a delivery company, I used to cook this bacon breakfast pizza for my morning drivers. They loved it. And they really adored it. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy way to get the day started that is appealing to people of all ages. Cathy Shortall from Easton, Maryland, contributed to this article. 19 out of 25
Overnight Baked Eggs Bruschetta
- I want to spend as much time as possible with my visitors when they come to stay with me for the holidays, so I rely on meals that can be prepared ahead of time to make that possible.
- I created a morning bruschetta as a fun change of pace from the typical overnight brunch casserole because most overnight brunch casseroles are so identical.
- Judy Berman Yamada of Portland, Oregon sent this response.
20 out of 25
Caramelized Onion & Fig Pizza
This is a fantastic twist on the standard pizza recipe. A buttery crunch from the pine nuts adds a buttery texture to this creamy, sweet, and a touch salty dish. I prefer to serve it with a salad of mixed baby greens and a vinaigrette dressing. The author, Connie Balbach, lives in Bemidji, Minnesota. twenty-first out of twenty-five
Grilled Cheese & Tomato Flatbreads
Grilled pizza is combined with a cheesy flatbread recipe that I found years ago to create this delicious dish. It can be served as an appetizer or as a major dish. — In the city of Johnstown, Pennsylvania, Tina Repak Mirilovich 22 out of 25
BBQ Chicken Pizza Roll-Up
These slices are a fantastic, substantial snack that is bursting with sweet and acidic taste. Queen Creek, Arizona resident Tracey Birch 23 out of 25
Buffalo Wing Bites
The Buffalo wing enthusiasts in my family were delighted to assist me in the taste testing process as I experimented with several ways to make these zingy treats. The winner was this particular variation! 24-year-old Jasey McBurnett, who lives in Rock Springs, Wyoming, says:
Maple Cran-Apple Breakfast Pizza
In order to make my overnight visitors feel welcome, I prefer to greet them with a big surprise in the form of a breakfast pizza topped with apple slices, sausage, and cranberries. Good-bye, humdrum Sunday morning. The following is a testimonial from Marybeth Mank of Mesquite, TX.
Due of my fondness for a Reuben sandwich, I experimented with the ingredients in a pizza pocket rather than on rye bread. This meal on a stick is a major hit in our household. Nikki Frye, from Evansville, Indiana The original publication date was October 31, 2017.
22 Creative Recipes With Pizza Dough
- Pizza crust has the ability to make or ruin a pizza.
- With each passing year, we witness an increasing variety of crust styles—from thin to deep-dish to stuffed—and everything in between.
- People are crazy over their crust!
And, given how much people adore pizza crust, why should it be limited to just that?We’ve compiled a list of 22 recipes that use pizza dough so that you may create delectable dishes that aren’t restricted to what you’d find in an Italian pizzeria or a pizza parlor.In addition, try one of these 45+ Best Healthy Copycat Restaurant Recipes for a change.
Breadsticks are a flexible snack that may be served as an appetizer at a party with a side of marinara sauce or as a dinner accompaniment.They’re also simple to create with pizza dough, which makes them a great party food.Simply cut the dough into six-inch lengths and then roll it out to make them.
Toss them with salt to taste or season them with garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, and salt.This is something to eat!Using a thin layer of dough and twisting it will make your sticks crispy on the outside.Our Everyday Life has the recipe, which you can get here.RELATED: Sign up for our newsletter to receive healthy recipes as well as the latest in culinary news.
- Football season is a fantastic chance to score big with some delicious treats that are also good for you.
- For the wrappers, Claudia Sidoti, a chef and member of the ETNT advisory board, recommends using a prepared pizza dough from the grocery store.
- Increase the temperature of the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine some mayo, milk, and a dash of ranch dressing in a mixing bowl; if you like blue cheese, add some of that as well.
- Refrigerate it for a few hours to allow it to cool.
- Another bowl should have cooked chicken, your favorite cheese (we like mozzarella), and buffalo sauce.
This is the last step.Section off the pizza dough into squares, and then spoon the chicken mixture onto the squares of pizza crust.Fold one side over and press the three corners together with a fork to seal them.Bake for approximately 15 minutes after brushing with butter and sprinkling with more cheese.Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
RELATED: The 23 Best and Worst Frozen Appetizers on the Market Right Now Crackers are the best friend of a cheese dish.They also make an excellent soup partner and provide a playful crunch to dips and sauces.Pizza dough makes an excellent cracker, provided that the dough is rolled out fairly thinly.Allow enough time for the crackers to crisp up after baking.Sprinkle cayenne pepper, sea salt, Parmesan cheese, shredded Asiago cheese, or whatever secret ingredient code you’ve discovered for your crackers on top if you want to get creative.Check out how Circle B Kitchen makes it in the video below for a more in-depth recipe.
- Circle B Kitchen has the recipe, which you can find here.
- CONNECTED: We Tried Nine Popular Crackers and Found These to Be the Best So, how about some cinnamon buns while we’re at it?
- The basic idea is to make pizza dough with butter, cinnamon, and sugar and then top it with a gooey vanilla or cream cheese glaze, which is a key element in cinnamon rolls.
- When it comes to repurposing leftover pizza dough, Just a Taste offers the recipe you’re searching for (plus a killer glaze to drizzle on top).
- The recipe is available at Just a Taste.
- RELATED: Costco is now selling hysterically large boxes of miniature cinnamon rolls (hilariously large boxes of miniature cinnamon rolls).
- According to Sidoti, making knots at home is simple and can be done using pizza dough.
- To finish, twist the dough into a knot and brush it with garlic butter (which can be made by zapping some butter and chopped garlic in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds), then top with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese, basil, oregano, and Italian spice (optional).
- Put your knots in a cast-iron pan and bake them at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Pizza Hut is reportedly planning to remove 19 items off its menu, according to reports.
- Soon Apple pie season is in full swing this time of year.
- To create an apple galette, use this Jacques Pepin recipe, which calls for store-bought pizza dough.
- And it’s as simple as pie to put together.
- Food Schmooze has the recipe, which you can get here.
Making a turkey or chicken pot pie out of pizza dough elevates this classic comfort dish to a whole new level.You may make a traditional pot pie or you can make ramekin pot pies for a party or to satisfy little children.Continue to use conventional ingredients like peas and carrots, or make a Mediterranean-inspired dish with olives, artichokes, and tomatoes, as in this recipe.
- Taste of Home has the recipe you’re looking for.
- OTHER RELATED ARTICLE: 13+ Best Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Recipes for Losing Weight Sidoti advises that you may elevate any dinner to a gourmet occasion by serving it with a cheese focaccia bread on the side.
- Simply top your pizza dough with brown sugar, onions, Italian seasoning, and cheese, then bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- IN CONNECTION WITH THIS: How to Make the Healthiest Pizza Dough on the Planet According to Sidoti, stromboli is particularly good when prepared using pizza dough.
- Take half of the dough and use it to stack the ham and pepperoni lengthwise on a baking sheet.
- Additionally, if desired, you can include onions, peppers, marinara sauce, salami, bologna, fresh mozzarella, or other types of cheese.
- Season with herbs and spices like as basil, oregano, and garlic powder.
Roll up the dough around the toppings and crimp the edges together tightly to form a log.Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and crisp.Toss with warm marinara sauce before serving.Dumplings are a favorite of many people.
The enticing pillows of sweetness are the perfect way to finish off a rich winter stew or a savory fall soup.Our Everyday Life shows in detail how to make homemade dumplings out of pizza dough in our video below.Our Everyday Life has the recipe, which you can get here.
- This is a fantastic recipe for a classic.
- Garlic, Dijon mustard, and cheddar cheese are sprinkled on the inside of the doughy covering that holds these bad boys together.
- They make for excellent party food.
- Of course, you can omit the Dijon and garlic if you have picky eaters on your hands, and you can omit the cheese if you want to keep the calories down.
- Simple Comfort Food has the recipe you’re looking for.
- CONNECTED: We Tried 10 Different Trader Joe’s Appetizers and This Was the Best of Them All These dipping sticks come highly recommended by Lisa Cohn, RD, of Park Avenue Nutrition.
- Pizza dough should be sliced thinly and cut into 3-inch by 1-inch pieces, then sprinkled with dry herbs before placing in the oven to bake.
- Some dip choices include hummus, guacamole, salsa, low-fat cheese spread, and yogurt dip, among others.
- Quichzza, the child of quiche and pizza dough, is a one-dish meal made in a single skillet.
You’ll essentially push the uncooked pizza dough into the skillet and then pour in the eggs and any other toppings you like, such as tomatoes, bacon, or onions, before baking the pizza.Simply bake the quiche in the skillet in the oven until the crust is crisp and golden.You can find the recipe on Imma Eat That.LINKED TO: 19 High-Protein Breakfasts That Will Keep You Satisfied Pinwheels are a fun, bulked-up snack for game day or a lunch for the kids that is both healthy and delicious.Cohn recommends laying out the dough thin and layering it with low-fat cheese, sliced chicken/turkey/vegan meat-like tofurky, grated zucchini or fresh spinach, and baking it till golden brown.
Roll the pinwheels up, bake them, and then cut them into one-inch wide pinwheels.B.R.Cohn’s recipe for a healthy, warm dessert is as follows: The dough should be rolled out to a medium thickness (1/6 of an inch), and beaten cottage cheese or farmers cheese should be spread to a 14-inch thickness.Then top with low-sugar apple, pear, or mixed fruit sauce, and bake until golden brown.
- Cinnamon or lemon zest can be sprinkled on top before cutting into squares.
- RELATED: Listed here are 15 classic American desserts that ought to be revived.
- With beer and Bavarian pretzels, you can celebrate Oktoberfest all year round (lederhosen optional).
- These pretzel snacks, inspired by Life a Little Brighter, are quick and simple to prepare.
- And here’s a fun tidbit about pretzels: the only thing that prevents pizza dough from turning into pretzels in the first place is a brief soak in hot water with baking soda before baking the dough.
- Find out how to make Life a Little Brighter with our recipe.
- These calzones are not your typical calzones.
- Yes, they contain your classic standbys, such as marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, but the greatest thing is that they also include a healthy dose of vegetables.
- Not only are they ideal for Valentine’s Day, but they may also be served as appetizers during a family gathering or birthday celebration.
- The recipe may be found at A Healthy Slice of Life.
- These cheesy, crunchy crackers may be used for a variety of applications.
- You may make a batch for game days, as a casual after-school snack for the kids, or simply to satisfy your chip and dip cravings if you like!
Roll out your pizza crust fairly thin, then top it with cheddar cheese and chives at your leisure.According to Savory Simple, they’ll taste ″just like handmade Cheez-Its, but without the preservatives and chemicals!″ Savory Simple has the recipe you’re looking for.This is a wonderfully simple, quick, and entertaining sharing snack for whether you’re entertaining guests or simply hanging out with the family while watching Netflix.This recipe simply calls for five ingredients, making it ideal for anybody who has to whip together a last-minute party appetizer!Both children and adults will be vying for their share of the cheesy delight.
And, let’s face it, everyone enjoys a good meatball!Pinch of Yum has the recipe, which you can find here.This dish is unique in that the pizza chips may be served as a snack on their own, but the addition of guacamole ups the ante even more.
Italian spice on top of parmesan-crusted bread chips is a classic combination that never fails.This duo is unstoppable because they have all the avocado you could ever want, as well as hints of garlic and lemon.Don’t forget to spread the word!Get the recipe from The Girl Who Ate Everything, which you can find here.
- Not a traditional candy cane treat for the holidays, but a quick and simple dessert that has a little hint of savory flavor (literally).
- Although this recipe necessitates a greater investment of time and work than others, the results are well worth it!
- With only a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious cinnamon-centered breakfast or party treat for a kid’s birthday celebration in no time.
- Whatever you do, don’t forget to take into consideration the drizzle!
- The recipe may be found at Le Creme De La Crumb.
- More simple recipes to cook at home may be found here: Delicious Panini Recipes to Disrupt Your Sandwich Routine For Weight Loss, Here Are the 37+ Best Healthy Ground Beef Recipes 30 One-Pot Meals That Are Quick and Easy
10 Tasty Things to Make With Pizza Dough (Besides Pizza)
- Is it possible to eat too much pizza without becoming ill?
- Without a doubt, this is not the case.
- However, this does not imply that you should have a slice of pizza for dinner every night.
In order to make anything more than a vehicle for cheese and pepperoni, repurpose leftover pizza dough.Because pizza dough is a basic yeast dough, it may be utilized in a variety of applications ranging from breakfast to dessert.You won’t even notice that you’re missing cheese.
1. Pizza Dough Garlic Knots
- Garlic knots are the ideal snack for anyone whose favorite aspect of a pizza is the crust, which is almost everyone.
- The process of making garlic knots takes only a few minutes once you have pizza dough ready to go.
- Because they are coated with enough of garlic and butter, they aren’t need to be perfectly knotted in order to be delicious.
Baked knots are finished with grated parmesan and served with a side of tomato sauce for dipping.Photograph courtesy of mantonino/iStock/Getty Images.
2. Pizza Dough Breadsticks
- Breadsticks are one of those easy snack items that can be dressed up in a variety of ways to suit your mood.
- Using your hands, shape the dough into sticks and lay them on a cookie sheet.
- After brushing the sticks with butter, you may go crazy with the toppings.
The flavors of everything bagel seasoning, ranch seasoning powder, or cheddar and jalapenos are all delectable alternatives.Image courtesy of: bhofack2/iStock/Getty Images.
3. Pizza Dough Dinner Rolls
- What’s the difference between normal dinner rolls and pizza dough dinner rolls, and how do you make them?
- There isn’t a trick question because there isn’t one.
- Forming the dough into balls slightly bigger than golf balls and putting them on an oiled baking tray is all it takes to accomplish this shortcut.
Allow the dough to rise for at least 30 minutes before brushing the rolls with melted butter or oil and baking until golden brown, about 15 minutes.iStock/Getty Images courtesy of the user from my point of view
4. Pizza Dough Pretzel Bites
- The only thing that distinguishes conventional cooked pizza dough from pretzels is a brief wash in baking soda.
- When the pizza dough is done, you can quickly whip up a batch of fresh soft pretzels by heating a kettle of water and adding about 1/2 cup baking soda to the boiling water.
- Form the dough into balls and drop them into the boiling water for approximately 20 seconds each time.
Sprinkle salt on top of the pretzel balls and bake for 15 minutes or until they’re golden brown.Photograph courtesy of Froggery/iStock/Getty Images
5. Pizza Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Actually, by the time cinnamon rolls are covered in sticky icing, the dough’s nutritional value is likely to be one of the last things on anyone’s mind.
- Preparation time for this decadent morning delight is reduced by using pizza dough.
- Just be sure to let the rolls rest for a few minutes before putting them in the oven.
This will aid in the puffing of the cookies when baking.iStock/Getty Images image courtesy of roman tohtohunov
6. Pizza Dough Pull-Apart Bread
- One of the difficulties with pull-apart bread is that you keep reaching for just one more piece.
- and then all of a sudden you’ve devoured half of the bread.
- Well, that’s life.
Before baking the pizza dough, flatten it into balls and set them in a bundt pan coated with cooking spray, stacking the dough balls with bits of cheese and meat before baking the pizza dough.Alternatively, use this dough to make monkey bread, which is densely packed with cinnamon and sugar.Credit for the image goes to ALLEKO/iStock/Getty Images.
Stromboli is similar to a calzone in that it has all of the components of pizza, but the dough is flipped over so that the contents are enclosed by the crust.Stromboli is ideal for serving a big number of people since it can be made in a huge quantity and sliced into multiple portions.First, form the dough into a thin rectangle on a lightly floured surface.
Cover the rectangle with sauce and toppings, leaving the sides naked, then roll it up (like you would cinnamon rolls) and bake until the crust is golden brown, about 20 minutes.Image courtesy of: bhofack2/iStock/Getty Images.A mild blend of salt and sweetness is used in the preparation of pizza dough.It may seem unusual at first to use this dough for a fruit-filled dessert, but the combination is actually rather delicious.A galette is a delicious delicacy that can be made from leftover dough that is exceptionally easy to make.
- Basically, it’s a type of open tart that’s usually topped with apple slices before being cooked.
- Photograph courtesy of DimaChechin/iStock/Getty Images.
- Pizza dough crackers are a must-have for anyone who enjoys their pizza crust thin and crunchy on the outside.
- When you have dough that has been lying in the fridge for a few days and won’t rise much in the oven, this is a great recipe to use it up.
- The goal is to roll the dough out as thinly as possible.
- Crackers may be cut into any form you choose, and then brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt before being baked.
Photograph courtesy of Zolotaosen/iStock/Getty Images
10. Pizza Dough Breakfast Pockets
- Those frozen breakfast pockets are certainly useful for those who have a hectic morning schedule.
- Unfortunately, they are loaded with a slew of unpronounceable preservatives.
- Pizza dough pockets may be used to create your own portable savory meals by filling them with scrambled eggs, cheese, and your favorite breakfast meats.
Continue to bake them until the dough is just beginning to brown, then store any leftovers in the freezer.Photograph courtesy of LauriPatterson/E+/Getty Images.
8 Glorious Ways to Use Pizza Dough — Besides Making Pizza!
Pizza dough may be used in a variety of ways. Sure, its primary use is to bake pizza pies, but it may be utilized for a variety of other purposes as well. We have a super-simple recipe for homemade pizza dough you can try out here if you want to give it a shot! If you prefer store-bought, know that pizza dough can come to your rescue at any time of day or night.
8 More Ways to Use Pizza Dough
- Crackers are the perfect solution if you ever find yourself with little scraps of dough — the portions that don’t seem substantial enough to use for anything else but that you don’t want to throw away — crackers are the solution.
- This has also become one of my favorite ways to repurpose leftover pizza dough in the past several years.
- Roll the dough out very thinly and dock it with a fork to make a ring.
Then, coat the top with a thin layer of olive oil and sprinkle with salt before baking for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.Once the crackers have cooled, split them into bite-sized pieces.What’s more, guess what?
Pizza dough may also be used to make homemade dinner rolls, if you don’t have time to make them from scratch.Simply cut and form the dough into balls the size of an apricot, and bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.Place them in a baking dish that has been gently greased and allow the dough to rise for 40 minutes.
Then, liberally coat the tops with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt before baking for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the tops are golden brown.Okay, so it’s not quite a baguette, but who’s keeping score?The only difference between dinner rolls and a long loaf is that you use a bit more dough for the loaf than you would for the rolls and roll it out much longer.Once the dough has been laid out, it should be allowed to rest for 40 minutes, or until it has about doubled in size.Once the top has been gently brushed with butter or olive oil, bake for about 20 minutes at 400 degrees, or until the top has turned golden brown and crisp.
- Pita bread and pizza dough are fairly similar in terms of preparation; in fact, there is little variation between the two recipes.
- Don’t be afraid to put your pizza dough to work for your next meal.
- One thing to bear in mind, though, is that The trick to cooking pita bread on the stovetop is to use a skillet that is extremely hot.
5. Italian Grissini Breadsticks
- These thin, crunchy breadsticks are one of the quickest and simplest things you can create out of pizza dough.
- Using a small layer of olive oil on my hands and the tabletop before rolling out the dough is very beneficial to me while I’m doing so.
- Once the dough has been shaped into long, skinny sticks, bake them for 10 to 15 minutes at 400 degrees until they are golden brown.
Even while it is unclear whether or not pizza is genuinely a morning dish, the dough may undoubtedly be utilized to prepare one.When compared to traditional doughnuts, they are a touch more thick in texture, but there’s no denying that they do the job when it comes to fulfilling a doughnut need.It’s entirely up to you whether you want to roll the dough into little doughnut holes or cut it into rings.
The ingredient list for scallion pancakes is essentially identical to the ingredient list for pizza dough; the only variation is the use of yeast.The dough should be punctured with a fork after it has been rolled out and the scallions have been added to prevent it from blowing up excessively.Calzones are just pizzas that have been contained, am I right?
A large pocket of crisped, golden-brown dough filled with melty cheeses, sauce, and any other contents of your choice is served.What other ways can you make use of pizza dough?Please share your thoughts in the comments section!Kelli FosterPlanPrep’s Food Editor Kelli Foster Kelli is the Food Editor for Kitchn’s Plan & Prep section, where she oversees all food-related editorial.She holds a degree from the French Culinary Institute and is the author of several publications, including Plant-Based Buddha Bowls, The Probiotic Kitchen, Buddha Bowls, and Everyday Freekeh Meals.
- She lives in New York City.
- She resides in the state of New Jersey.
- Keep up with Kelli
6 Surprisingly Easy Ways To Use Ready Made Pizza Dough
- I enjoy finding out about new, non-traditional use for everyday items.
- Over the years, learning how to accomplish more with less has saved me a significant amount of time, effort, and money!
- Moreover, not only is it useful to understand all the numerous ways you may use what you already have at home, but it can also be entertaining and (if you’re lucky) DELICIOUS!
Today’s post is all of that and more, because I’m going to show you how to cook six different dishes using store-bought pizza crust.Related: Listed below are seven reasons why pepperoni is one of the most versatile foods you can buy.It doesn’t matter if you use pre-made pizza dough from a can or fresh dough from a bakery or pizzeria; there’s no disputing that using pre-made pizza dough is the most convenient way to prepare homemade pizza.
However, I just discovered that store-bought pizza dough can be transformed into a variety of other dishes in addition to pizza!This one basic dough may be used as the foundation for a variety of home-baked snacks and treats of all types.Hence, without further ado, here are 6 delicious (and ridiculously simple!) recipes that you can prepare with store-bought pizza dough.
6 Delicious Ways To Use Store-Bought Pizza Dough
- It is possible to make some very excellent crackers out of pizza dough!
- These crackers have a home-baked flavor and are the ideal accompaniment to your favorite dip.
- When you’re ready to create crackers, flatten out your pizza dough to a very thin layer.
Poke holes in the dough with a fork all over, then drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt to taste.Preheat the oven to 400°F and bake the dough for approximately 5 minutes.Cook for another minute or two on the other side, or until the bread is crispy.
Allow the bread to cool completely before cutting it into cracker-sized pieces.Yum!
2. Dinner Rolls
- Make delightfully fluffy dinner rolls out of leftover pizza dough!
- Simply form the dough into balls that are approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Bake for about 40 minutes after placing two dough bags into each of the cavities of a muffin pan that has been greased with cooking spray.
Once the dough has been gently brushed with oil and sprinkled with salt, it is ready to be baked in the muffin tray for 15 minutes.Preheat the oven to 400°F and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until the tops of the rolls are golden brown.
Make a fresh and delicious baguette out of pizza dough that has been made ahead of time! Roll the dough into a small log and set it aside to rise for about 40 minutes, or until it has about doubled in size. Lightly spray the top with butter or olive oil, and bake at 400°F for approximately 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nobody can resist the deliciousness of homemade breadsticks, and creating them from pizza dough couldn’t be simpler! Pizza dough should be rolled into long, slender sticks, which should be baked at 400°F for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Pot Pies
- Pot pies may be made in minutes if you use pre-made pizza crust.
- Fill ramekins halfway with your favorite pot pie filling (such as this one), then top each ramekin with a piece of rolled-out pizza dough, pressing it down firmly.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, brushing the tops of the dough pieces with olive oil after each baking.
They’re done when the filling has been cooked through and the dough has turned golden brown.
6. Fry Bread (AKA Utah Scones)
- Fry bread (which we refer to as a ″scone″ in Utah) is a summertime favorite in this state!
- You may make your own fried bread by utilizing pizza dough that has been pre-made.
- To make it even more tasty, spread it with butter and serve it with honey or cinnamon sugar.
Prepare your pizza dough by dividing it into balls and baking them in the oven.Once you have rolled out the balls, cook them in a small pan with just a little coating of oil over medium heat until golden brown.Using a paper towel, line a plate and place the bread on it.
Cook each side of the bread for approximately 3 minutes.Serve while still warm and enjoy!:-)
How to Freeze Pizza Dough
- Learn how to freeze Pizza Dough in this video.
- To save time, double or treble the recipe and freeze half of the dough for use when you’re wanting pizza in the future, as described above.
- Here are two options for freezing homemade pizza dough, whether you want to use freezer-safe zip-top bags or Tupperware containers to store the dough.
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links.Please review my disclosure policy.Pizza dough may be frozen in any quantity, whether it’s for a full-size pizza or for individual pizzas of all sizes and shapes.
You may store the dough in the freezer for up to 3-4 months, allowing it to defrost overnight in the refrigerator before using.A critical step is to complete the