MOD Pizza prices are below $11.00, and this made people appreciate MOD Pizza even more. MOD Pizza Coupon Promo codes can be used at any outlet. You can save around $5 using three coupon codes and deals and one printable coupon code regarding mod pizza.
MOD Pizza Menu Prices
|Create Your Own Pizza||Mini (6-inch pizza)||$6.27|
|Create Your Own Pizza||MOD (11-inch pizza)||$8.27|
|Create Your Own Pizza||Mega Dough (11-inch thick crust)||$10.27|
|Lucia – Flash MOD||Mini (6-inch pizza)||$6.27|
How much does modmod pizza menu cost?
MOD Pizza Menu Prices Food Price Build Your Own Pizza Build Your Own Pizza Mini Mod 6′ $4.87 Mod Pizza 11′ $7.87 Mega Mod Double 11′ Crusts $10.87 54 more rows
How many MOD Pizza locations are there in 2021?
Founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008, MOD has more than 500 locations as of May, 2021 in the United States and Canada (one location). MOD is a company that is claimed by its owners to be ‘more about the people than the pizza’ and to focus on paying living wages and providing employees with opportunities to give back to the community.
What are the most popular items at MOD Pizza?
Here are some of the most commonly ordered items at MOD Pizza: Hands down, the most popular item on the menu is the Create Your Own Pizza option because you can choose an unlimited amount of toppings on this pizza. Nothing goes together quite like pizza and a Caesar Salad.
How much is a 11-inch MOD Pizza?
A Mod 11-inch is $7.87 and a Mega 11-inch double crust is $10.87. Pizzas cost the same whether you build your own or choose one of the standard pizzas. Build-your-own salads come in a mini, Mod and Mega and are priced the same as the pizzas of the same name.
How much did MOD Pizza sell for?
This Married Couple Sold Their Company to Starbucks for $90 Million, and Then Built a $131 Million Pizza Empire.
What is mod size pizza?
(6′) MOD. (11′) MEGA. (11′ thick crust)
Are Mod pizzas different sizes?
Choose a Classic 11-inch MOD or create your own
Most people choose the 11-inch MOD, but we also have a Mini or Mega option. Our Mega Dough is also 11-inch, but double the dough and gives your pizza an extra thick crust. If you have a smaller appetite, the 6-inch Mini will hit the spot.
Is MOD Pizza healthy?
The Tristan at MOD Pizza
It’s topped with roasted red peppers, mushrooms, asiago and mozzarella. By replacing high calorie, processed toppings such as pepperoni and sausage with healthy vegetable toppings, you’re able to make pizza into a much healthier and lighter choice.
How big is a 10 in pizza?
A 10 inch pizza is 78 square inches and can serve 1-3 people. There are usually four pizza sizes for consumers to pick. A small or personal pizza is between 8 and 10 inches and offers around six slices, while a 12-inch pizza (medium-sized) yields approximately eight pieces.
How much did MOD Pizza make in 2020?
MOD reported the following key business highlights for fiscal 2020, year over year: System-wide sales of $461 million, a 5% decline. Company net revenue of $388 million, a 1% decline. Digital revenue up nearly 275% with digital transactions increasing 216%, representing approximately 40% of sales.
Did Starbucks buy MOD Pizza?
They are also the founders of Seattle Coffee Company which is based out of the UK. Is it any wonder that MOD Pizza has made its way to the UK? They sold their company to Starbucks coffee in 1998.
Does Starbucks own MOD Pizza?
MOD Pizza was established in 2008 in Seattle, Washington, by co-founders Scott and Ally Svenson. The Svensons previously founded the Seattle Coffee Company, a successful coffee company based in the United Kingdom, which they sold to Starbucks in 1998. Afterwards Scott stayed on as president of Starbucks Europe.
Is an 11 inch pizza small?
Small pizzas average between 8 and 10 inches in diameter and will yield about six slices. Medium pizzas run 12 inches in diameter and will give you about eight slices. Large pizzas are 14 inches in diameter and will offer approximately 10 slices.
How many slices are in a 11 inch pizza?
Slice to Pizza Size Ratio
Small Pizza: 8-10 inch pizza with 6 slices. Medium Pizza: 12-14 inch pizza with 8 slices. Large Pizza: 14-16 inch pizza with 8 slices. Extra-large Pizza: 16-18 inch pizza with 8-10 slices.
What happened MOD Pizza?
The UK arm of American chain MOD Pizza has shut down with the closure of all its restaurants. Documents on Companies House show liquidators at Campbell Crossley & Davis were appointed to the chain on 23 September.
Is 11 inch MOD Pizza enough for 2?
You can choose from Small (Personal size) for about $4.50, Mod (11 inch, big enough for two) for about $7.50, and the Mega which is also 11 inches but has a second layer of crust, with extra sauce/cheese in between, for about $11.50. The crust is thin and tasty.
What is the white sauce at MOD Pizza?
Contains soybean or coconut oil that is highly refined and therefore per the FDA is not considered to be an allergen.
What does MOD stand for in MOD Pizza?
Mod stands for “made on demand.” The company’s restaurants sell personal-size pizzas that are assembled as the customer selects toppings and then baked quickly in an extremely hot oven. They sell for $7.17. “When we opened at Sixth and Union, no one else was doing fast-casual pizza.
MOD Pizza Menu Prices In 2022?
- MOD Pizza was created by a couple who were inspired by their shared passion for pizza and their desire to enjoy the simple joys of life.
- It began off as a basic experiment to see how it would go.
- In their quest for quick, economical, and healthful restaurant alternatives, Scott and Ally Svenson were inspired by the following criteria: Customers may have a one-of-a-kind eating experience at the pizza joint since they can design their own pizza based on their preferences.
- They made certain that the MOD Pizza menu pricing were within reach of any pizza enthusiast who visited the eatery.
- However, they are not required to pay an additional fee in order to realize their ambition of becoming pizza enthusiasts.
- The MOD Squad will cook your pizza just the way you want it, with more than 30 toppings to choose from.
- Contact them today!
- There are various ways in which you may be creative with your MOD order.
You may double-up on the crusts and use a sauce to set the tone for the meal.There are a plethora of herb, spice, and swirl combinations to choose from and mix and combine.Those looking for something sweet to finish it all off can choose from hand-spun milkshakes, fountain drinks, beer and wine.
The prices of MOD pizza are listed below.
|Build your Own Pizza|
|Mini Mon 6” Mod Pizza 11” Mega Mod Double 11” Crusts Modd Pizza Salad||$4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $9.87|
|Build Your Own Salad|
|Mini Salad Mod Salad Mod Pizza Salad||$4.87 $7.87 $9.87|
|Specialty Pizzas and Salads|
|Maddy (Small) Maddy (Medium) Maddy (Large) Mad Dog (Small) Mad Dog (Medium) Mad Dog (Large) Tristan (Small) Tristan (Medium) Tristan (Large) Dominic (Small) Dominic (Medium) Dominic (Large) Lucy Sunshine (Small) Lucy Sunshine (Medium) Lucy Sunshine (Large) Jasper (Small) Jasper (Medium) Jasper (Large) Dillon James (Small) Dillon James (Medium) Dillon James (Large) Calexico (Small) Calexico (Medium) Calexico (Large) Caspian (Small) Caspian (Medium) Caspian (Large) Caesar Salad Deluxe Salad||$4.87 $6.37 $10.87 $4.87 $7.37 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $4.87 $7.87 $10.87 $7.87 $7.87|
|Garlic Strips Cinnamon Strips||$2.97 $2.97|
|Chocolate Milkshake Strawberry Milkshake Vanilla Milkshake||$3.57 $3.57 $3.57 $2.57|
|Fountain Drink Boylans San Pellegrino Pellegrino Fanta Bottle Coke Bottle Milk Chocolate Milk Water||$1.97 $2.77 $2.77 $2.47 $2.77 $2.77 $1.47 $1.47 $1.47|
Value of Their Clients
- Authenticity is really important to us when it comes to our pizzas.
- It starts with where they obtain their gourmet ingredients, moves on to how they prepare them, and, of course, ends with the flavors.
- Every day, the dough is hand-pressed, the veggies are roasted in the restaurant, and any poor ingredients are avoided at all costs.
- It is their top aim to maintain the authenticity of the food they offer.
- When it comes to animal ethics and environmental effect, the restaurant is conscious of its choices, and it collaborates with food partners that share the same values and commitment to excellence.
- If they weren’t going to eat it themselves, they wouldn’t serve it to you either.
- MOD Pizza specializes on individual, artisan-style pizzas that are baked for around three minutes in a traditional oven.
- Those interested in pizza may observe the preparation process, however the restaurant also offers suggested pizza combinations.
MOD also serves ten classic pizzas, a pizza salad, and a seasonal pizza, among other things.Mini, Medium, and Large are the three sizes available for MOD’s pizzas and salads: Mini, Medium, and Large.MOD restaurants are designed with families in mind, both in terms of décor and layout.
Straightforward and functional might be defined as the design’s characteristics.Each MOD restaurant is distinct and influenced by the surrounding community.″MOD″ is an acronym that stands for ″Made on Request.″
Where to find MOD Pizza
- The popularity of pizza has fueled the rapid expansion of the establishment.
- In August 2015, the number of employees increased to 1,700 as a result of the increase in MOD Pizza costs.
- The following states have locations where you may get our products and services: Arizona; California; Colorado; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Kansas; Kentucky; Maryland; and Michigan.
- Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin are among the states with the highest rates of unemployment.
- Despite this, they are still seeking to grow into further states, and they have even launched an overseas branch in the United Kingdom.
Vegetarian Pizzas at MOD Pizza
- In the United States, there are more than seven million vegetarians, with one million of them being vegan, which implies they consume no animal products at all (source: USDA).
- It’s a fair guess that the majority of them also enjoy pizza.
- MOD, on the other hand, is concerned about the needs of all diners and offers a variety of alternatives for vegetarians and vegans equally, including vegan crust, vegan red sauce, and vegan cheese, among others.
- If you’re looking for some ideas, we’ve included a few of MOD’s traditional vegetarian options that can be be converted to vegan by just swapping out the cheese, particularly Daiya.
- Lucy Sunshine, Dillon James, and Maddy are some of the most well-known vegan pizza chefs.
- The entire MOD menu is devoid of tree and groundnut products.
- The restaurant first opened its doors in Seattle in the fall of 2008.
- People were encouraged to forget about their everyday problems by the pricing on the MOD Pizza menu.
The restaurant originally opened its doors in the midst of the economic downturn.They organized a special group of people known as the ″MOD Squad″ to carry out their mission.MOD Pizza become a true home for its customers as a result of this.
MOD Pizza’s costs are below $11.00, which has increased people’s appreciation for the brand even more.
Pizza Coupons at MOD
- MOD Pizza Coupons and Promotional Codes can be used at any MOD Pizza location.
- When it comes to mod pizza, you may save around $5 by using three coupon codes and promotions, as well as one printable coupon code.
- Mod Pizza currently has a number of current promotional offers available.
- Get the Mod Pizza Store coupons to use on your next shopping trip to the store.
- The coupons will assist you in making the most of your money-saving opportunities.
MOD Pizzas Nutrition
- One of the best things about MOD pizzas and salads is that they are cooked to order, which means you have complete choice over what you consume.
- You’ll find a complete list of nutritional information for each and every item on our menu right here.
- Using it, you can keep track of your nutritional intake and avoid any dietary concerns.
- MOD Pizza has a gluten-free crust available.
- However, because they also carry other wheat-based items, the possibility of cross-contamination during the preparation and baking process is unavoidably high.
- If you are unsure, you may always consult with the staff.
- Individuals suffering from celiac disease or other gluten-related sensitivities should avoid using this crust, according to the authors.
Value for Money
When you go out to eat or drink, you expect to be able to consume as much as you want. This is the type of pizza you can expect to get at this establishment. You’ll want to come back for more since the pricing on the MOD Pizza Menu are so reasonable. There is additional information available on the MOD Pizza website, which can be found here.
MOD Pizza Menu with Prices
- Jen Kristensen’s blog was last updated on December 26, 2017.
- You have access to the MOD Pizza menu pricing at your fingertips.
- MOD Pizza is an experimental initiative that was conceived as a result of a couple’s passion for pizza and for the simple joys of life.
- Customers at this pizza restaurant may have a one-of-a-kind eating experience by designing their own pizza creations depending on what they actually desire.
- The best part is that, in order to maintain the restaurant’s family-friendly atmosphere, the proprietors did not request any more fees in order to realize the dream of every pizza enthusiast in the country.
- The most recent Mod Pizza menu pricing may be found below.
Build Your Own Pizza
|Mini Mod 6″||$4.87|
|Mod Pizza 11″||$7.87|
|Mega Mod Double 11″ Crusts||$10.87|
|Modd Pizza Salad||$9.87|
Build Your Own Salad
|Mod Pizza Salad||$9.87|
Specialty Pizzas and Salads
|Mad Dog (Small)||$4.87|
|Mad Dog (Medium)||$7.87|
|Mad Dog (Large)||$10.87|
|Lucy Sunshine (Small)||$4.87|
|Lucy Sunshine (Medium)||$7.87|
|Lucy Sunshine (Large)||$10.87|
|Dillon James (Small)||$4.87|
|Dillon James (Medium)||$7.87|
|Dillon James (Large)||$10.87|
More information about MOD Pizza
History of MOD Pizza
- MOD Pizza, which opened its doors in Seattle in the fall of 2008, intended to inspire people to forget about their everyday troubles, if only for a short period of time.
- This was especially important given the fact that the restaurant opened its doors during the height of the financial crisis.
- The bravery of these individuals resulted in the formation of an unique group of individuals known as the ″MOD Squad,″ which has helped to turn the MOD Pizza into a true home for the majority of its customers.
- MOD Pizza has approximately 200 outlets in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- MOD Pizza’s menu prices don’t even go over $11.00, which is a welcome treat that has only served to increase the popularity of the establishment.
- When it comes to selecting their ″MOD Squad,″ the proprietors look for personalities and a willingness to serve with a smile, which results in exceptional and cheerful service.
- All of our meals are prepared with fresh ingredients and served hot out of the oven.
- We use only the best ingredients available and top them off with generosity and love.
It is far more than what consumers bargain for when it comes to the survival and construction of a pizza shop with a heart in these challenging times, especially if they continue to supply them with simple joys in these complicated times.Mod Pizza has an official website where you can find out more about the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the usual hours of operation for MOD Pizza?
MOD Pizza restaurants typically have the following hours of operation: Sunday – Thursday: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., Friday through Saturday
MOD Pizza – Wikipedia
- MOD Super Fast Pizza LLC is a pizza delivery company based in New York City. MOD PizzaType is a trademark of MOD Pizza. GenreFast casualPrivate industryRestaurantsPrivate industry Founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008, it has been 14 years. Founders Scott Svenson, Ally Svenson, and James Markham are all members of the Svenson family.
- Headquarters are located in Bellevue, Washington, in the United States. Areas served in 2021 are expected to number 500 or more places. Those from the United States, the United Kingdom (until 2020), and Canada
- People who are important Bob Barton serves as CFO, and Tracy Cioffi serves as Chief Marketing Officer. Scott Svenson serves as CEO, and Ally Svenson serves as Protector of the Purpose.
|Revenue||$398 million (2019)|
- MOD Pizza is a fast-casual pizza restaurant company established in the United States.
- It serves a variety of pizzas and other fast-food items.
- MOD, which was founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008, will have more than 500 locations in the United States, Canada (one site), and, formerly, the United Kingdom by May 2021, according to the company.
- MOD is a firm whose proprietors claim that it is ″more about the people than the pizza,″ and that it is committed to paying livable wages and offering chances for employees to give back to the community.
Concept and products
- Depending on the size and toppings, MOD Pizza serves individual, artisan-style pizzas that are baked for 3–8 minutes at 700 degrees Fahrenheit (371 degrees Celsius).
- Pizzas and salads are available in three different sizes.
- Customers may build their own pizza from scratch with an infinite number of free toppings, or they can choose from nine classic pizzas, a pizza salad, and a seasonal pizza and salad combination.
- King Arthur Flour, the oldest flour manufacturer in the United States, provides the dough for pizzas, which are then freshly pressed.
- MOD also offers a variety of beverages including fountain drinks, beer, and wine.
- According to Zagat, the design and layout of MOD restaurants are ″family-friendly,″ and the restaurant has a ″simple and practical atmosphere that links in perfectly with its DIY philosophy,″ among other things.
- Each MOD restaurant has an own interior design that is ″influenced by the local community.″ The abbreviation ″MOD″ in the firm’s name means for ″Made on Demand,″ which is what the company does.
- Its menu includes pizzas made with organic dough and gourmet toppings that are baked in stone ovens at 800 degrees Fahrenheit (425 degrees Celsius) in three minutes.
Customers pick whatever components they wish to add in their order and can see the cooking process take place, however the restaurant also gives suggested combo suggestions.QSR News, a trade newspaper for the restaurant sector, has referred to the idea as ″the Chipotle of the pizza industry.″ Interior of a MOD Pizza restaurant, taken in 2014.Blaze Pizza, Pieology, and Pizza Rev are all regarded direct competitors of MOD Pizzeria in the United States.
- MOD Pizza was founded in 2008 in Seattle, Washington, by Scott and Ally Svenson, who were also co-founders of the company.
- They had previously formed the Seattle Coffee Firm, a successful coffee company located in the United Kingdom, which they sold to Starbucks in 1998 for a reported sum of $1 billion.
- Following that, Scott continued to serve as President of Starbucks Europe.
- The Svensons were also instrumental in the establishment of Carluccio’s Ltd., an Italian restaurant in the United Kingdom.
- MOD Pizza was founded by the Svensons when they relocated back to their hometown of Bellevue, Washington, and discovered that they were unable to find quick and cheap nutritious meals for their four sons.
- MOD was founded by James Markham, who had previously founded pizza parlors in San Diego, California, and Shanghai, China.
- James Markham was also a member of the founding team and was instrumental in developing the house recipes that are still in use today.
- The restaurant’s original site was in Union Square, and it was followed by a number of other locations across Seattle.
By 2010, Markham had departed MOD Pizza as a result of what he subsequently described as a disagreement over the company’s direction with the Svensons.Pieology, a California-based business based on MOD’s ″DIY″ pizza idea, was founded by him as a result of this experience.Nation’s Restaurant News selected the restaurant chain as one of the ″Top 50 Breakout Brands″ in the United States in 2013, and the company continues to grow.
This was also the year that it opened its first site outside of Washington, with a restaurant in the Cedar Hills Crossing retail mall in Beaverton, Oregon, which opened in 2012.By 2014, MOD Pizza has 31 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with the majority of them in the Pacific Northwest.In the same year, the firm received a private investment of $15 million dollars.Among the notable supporters were Dunkin’ Donuts President Paul Twohig and TOMS Shoes Chief Executive Officer Jim Alling, among others.
Growth and expansion
- MOD Pizza secured an additional $40 million in fresh finance in 2015, bringing the company’s total investment capital raised to $70 million, which would be used to support an ambitious national expansion strategy.
- PWP Growth Equity, a private equity fund, was the primary investor in the project.
- Additionally, the acquisition of various franchise partnerships has aided in the company’s expansion.
- Founded in August 2015, the ″purpose-led fast casual concept″ has grown to include over 1,700 employees.
- MOD Pizza stated in March 2016 that they had raised $32 million in a fundraising round and that they had ambitions to grow to 190 locations by the end of 2016.
- A new site in Leeds, United Kingdom, marked the company’s first international expansion since its founding in 1982.
- A new phase of growth in the United Kingdom was launched in 2015 with the participation of joint venture partner Sir Charles Dunstone and his business partner, Roger Taylor.
- MOD appointed John Nelson, a former executive of Nando’s United Kingdom, as its CEO of United Kingdom operations in January 2016.
MOD Pizza will close all of its outlets in the United Kingdom in 2020.MOD Pizza opened its 200th shop in Frederick, Maryland, in January 2017, marking the company’s 200th site overall.As of the time of the grand opening, the company operated in 20 states, with locations in the following states: Arizona; California; Colorado; Florida; Idaho; Illinois; Kansas; Kentucky; Maryland; Michigan; Missouri; Montana; New Jersey; North Carolina; Ohio; Oregon; Pennsylvania; South Carolina; Texas; Utah; Virginia; Washington; and Wisconsin, as well as five locations in the United Kingdom.
MOD announced the establishment of its 300th store in 2018, marking the company’s tenth year in existence.MOD Pizza secured $160 million in a capital round in May of this year, with aspirations to expand to 1,000 locations over the next five years, according to the company.MOD Pizza established its first Canadian store (in Langford, B.C.) in 2019, and it continues to be the sole location mentioned on the company’s Canadian web site as of August 2021.MOD Pizza is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C.By 2020, the firm had expanded to 400 sites and generated revenues of $400 million USD.
- The firm launched a promotion in May 2021 to commemorate the opening of its 500th store.
- In 2015, 7 of Fortune Magazine’s 20 Best Places to Work in Retail were located in this city.
- Seattle Business Magazine’s 2015 Community Impact Award for ″Job Creation and Workplace Development″ was presented to us.
- Best Employer: FEAT Reach for the Stars Award for Excellence in Human Resources
- According to Restaurant News, there were 50 standout brands in 2013.
- List of pizza chains of the United States
- The following articles are available: ″MOD Pizza Exceeds the 500-Store Milestone.″ and ″Mod Pizza’s CEO on How to Manage Purpose and Profit.″
- a b ″Eastside Entrepreneurs Launch Family-owned Business – 425 Magazine″ (14 September 2020).
- Retrieved on January 15, 2016, from 425 Magazine.
- ″Eastside Fastest-Growing: MOD Pizza snags chunk of quick-service pie – Puget Sound Business Journal″. The Puget Sound Business Journal is a publication dedicated to the business community in the Puget Sound region. It was retrieved on the 15th of January, 2016. • ″Modern Day Dawn Exceeds 500-Store Milestone″. May 17, 2021. ″Store Locations″ will be available on August 18, 2021. ″MOD Pizza releases new non-GMO pizza dough flour″ will be available on August 18, 2021. The 12th of November, 2015. On January 15, 2016, Zagat.com published an article titled ″MOD Pizza.″ ″MOD Pizza Expands to San Jose with Three Locations,″ according to ZAGAT. Retrieved on January 15, 2015, from QSR Magazine. ″Seattle-based Company Expanding Brand Within Local Community.″ QSR Magazine, June 16, 2014. The Ballard News-Tribune published an article on October 31, 2014. Mark Yuasa’s article from January 15, 2015 was retrieved (January 13, 2012). ″MOD’s pizzas are quick, excellent, and reasonably priced,″ according to the Seattle Times. The original version of this article was published on January 15, 2015. Tice, Carol. ″Rising Crust: Why VCs Bet $15M On Seattle’s MOD Pizza″. FORBES. No. May 10, 2014. Retrieved December 20, 2017.
- ″Top-your-own pizza businesses are gaining popularity quickly,″ according to the New York Times on January 14, 2015. The Pizza Marketplace was open on January 29, 2011. Gonzalez, Angel (March 17, 2014). ″MOD Pizza raises $15 million in expansion attempt.″ Retrieved January 14, 2015. The Seattle Times published a story about this. Sam Oches’s article from the 15th of January, 2015. (September 2013). ″Pizza’s Arms Race″ is a play on words. QSR Magazine is a publication dedicated to quick service restaurants. On January 15, 2015, Hynum, Rick published an article entitled ″Fast-casual pioneer James Markham blazes a daring new route into the future of pizza″. Pizza Magazine is a publication dedicated to the art of pizza making. On January 18, 2015, the article ″Eastside Fastest-Growing: MOD Pizza snatches a chunk of quick-service pie″ was published. The Puget Sound Business Journal published an article on July 19, 2013 titled Caley, Nora (January 14, 2015)
- retrieved from http://www.noracaley.com/ (January 28, 2013). ″Mod Pizza is one of the most popular breakout brands.″ ″MOD Pizza grows outside Washington State,″ according to the Nation’s Restaurant News. The 14th of January, 2015. Fast and casual. ″MOD Pizza snatches $40 million for plan to expand nationwide,″ according to a report published on April 3, 2013. The Seattle Times published an article on March 5, 2015, titled Accessed on January 15, 2016.
- Mod Pizza c.2014 CNTV, November 4, 2014, retrieved on January 15, 2016.
- ″MOD Pizza Reaches Hiring Milestone and Continues to Spread Its Unique Culture around the Country.″ Accessed on January 15, 2016. ″Mod Pizza pulls in another $32 million and wants to increase the number of locations″, according to Coral Garnick of Yahoo Finance on January 15, 2016. The Puget Sound Business Journal published an article on June 8, 2016, titled ″Mod Pizza continues its quick climb, making a worldwide debut.″ Coral Garnick contributed to this article. Mod Pizza gets new UK CEO, according to the Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved on June 8, 2016. The 8th of December, 2015. on January 18, 2016
- retrieved on January 18, 2016. Sophie Witts’s name is Witts (22 October 2020). ″MOD Pizza has announced the closure of its UK locations.″ I’m referring to the Caterer.
- retrieved on the 24th of January 2022
- ‘MOD Pizza Opens 200th Location’ is the headline. According to GlobeNewswire (Press release). ″Funding to Assist MOD Pizza in Expanding Their Operations″ was published on January 23, 2017. On January 9, 2018, the Wall Street Journal reported that ″the fastest-growing chain in America just raised another $160 million as it sets its sights on opening 1,000 locations″. On September 26, 2019, the Vancouver Sun reported that ″Belmont Market | Commercial
- rentals, condos | Under construction – Page 18 – Saanich, Esquimalt, Oak Bay, Saanich Peninsula, View Royal and the West Shore″. The following is a list of store locations that was last updated on August 18, 2021: ″Store Locations″. A milestone of 500 stores has been reached by MOD on September 14, 2020. ″The 20 Best Workplaces in Retail″ will be released on May 17, 2021. Retrieved on January 15, 2016, from Fortune
- ″The 2015 Community Impact Awards: Job Creation and Workforce Development | Washington and Puget Sound Business News Source | Seattle Business Magazine.″ Retrieved on January 15, 2016, from Fortune. This article was published in the Seattle Business Magazine. The 19th of October, 2015. ″Breakout Brands: MOD Pizza,″ which was published on January 15, 2016, was retrieved on January 15, 2016. nrn.com. The 28th of January, 2013. On January 15, 2016, I was able to get a hold of some information.
- Media related to MOD Pizza at Wikimedia Commons
- Domino’s Pizza and other fast-food restaurants (list) The following restaurants serve pizza: International Boston Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Dodo Pizza
- Domino’s Pizza
- Little Caesar’s
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Pizza Hut
- Pizza Inn
- Sarpino’s Pizzeria
- The Pizza Company
- Yellow Cab Pizza Co
- Debonairs Pizza (ZA)
- Roman’s Pizza (ZA)
- Among the restaurants are Asia Origus (CN), Aoki’s Pizza (JP), Greenwich Pizza (PH), Mr. Pizza (KR), Smokin’ Joe’s Pizza Corner (IN), Pizza-La (JP), and Pizza Corner (IN).
- Across Europe, Ask Restaurant (UK), EasyPizza (UK), Kotipizza (FI), Peppes Pizza (NO), Pizzaland (UK), Prezzo Restaurant (UK), Speed Rabbit Pizza (FR), Spizzico (IT), Tops Pizza (UK), and Zizzi (UK) are some of the most popular pizza restaurants.
- Pizza restaurants in North America include Benedetti’s Pizza (Mexico), Blaze Pizza (US), Cicis (US), Donatos Pizza (US), Fox’s Pizza Den (US), Giordano’s (US), Godfather’s Pizza (US), Greco Pizza Restaurant (CA), Happy’s Pizza (US), Home Run Inn (US), Hot Lips Pizza (US), Hungry Howie’s Pizza (US), Hunt Brothers Pizza (US), Imo’s Pizza
- South America Jeno’s Pizza (Colombia)
- Mario’s (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Mister Pizza (Brazil)
- Oceania Eagle Boys (Australia)
- Hell Pizza (New Zealand)
- Pizza Capers (Australia)
- Pizza Haven (Australia)
- Oceania Eagle Boys (Australia)
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (Australia, Belgium, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, and New Zealand)
- Domino’s Pizza Group (Chicago, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom)
- Jubilant FoodWorks (Domino’s – Bangladesh, India, LK, and Nigeria)
- and Domino’s Pizza Group (Chicago, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom)
- Articles are listed alphabetically. Canadian pizza franchises
- United States pizza franchises
- List of pizza franchises
- List of pizza franchises
MOD Pizza Menu Prices
- Prices for MOD Pizza’s menu items are shown below for your convenience.
- People enjoy being able to choose precisely what they want to put on their pizza, and MOD Pizza allows you to do so from a large selection of ingredients.
- Added to this are the assurances that you will not be nickel and dimed for each additional topping you choose to include.
- Salads are a great accompaniment to your pizza, and you may make your own or select from a variety of options on the menu, such as the Caesar Salad, Deluxe Salad, Simple Salad, or just make your own from the ingredients you want.
- Take a look at the list below to see what you can get from MOD Pizza’s menu:
Chef Inspired Craves
|Milkshake Made With Oreo Cookies Pieces||$3.57|
|Roasted Cauliflower And Fresh Kale||$3.57|
Big or Little Appetite?
|Mod Pizza||11 Inch||$7.87|
|Mini Pizza||6 inch||$4.87|
|Mega Crusts||11 inch||$7.87|
|House Made Iced Tea||$2.77|
Hand Spun Milkshakes
Popular Menu Items
- The premise of MOD Pizza is straightforward, and the menu reflects this.
- They serve pizzas, salads, and a handful of sides that are quick and easy to prepare while yet being tasty.
- In contrast to regular pizza businesses from which you can order, the price of your pizza includes any and all of the toppings you could possibly desire.
- More than 30 ideal pizza toppings are available at MOD, including a choice of base sauces, seven different cheeses, one of which is dairy-free, and a selection of meat and veggie alternatives.
- In the event that you do not wish to construct your own pizza, you can select one of their many pre-made combinations, like Maddy, Dillon James, Calexico, Pizza Salad, and numerous more.
- Despite the fact that the usual dough size is 11″, the restaurant has a few of other alternatives, including a Mini 6″ size and a Mega size, which is double the traditional 11″ crust size.
- Listed below are a some of the most frequently requested items at MOD Pizza:
Create Your Own
Obviously, the most popular item on the menu is the Create Your Own Pizza option, which allows customers to customize their pizza with an endless number of different toppings.
Nothing quite compares to the combination of pizza and a Caesar Salad. Arugula, parmesan and asiago cheeses, tomatoes, and croutons are all included in this salad, which is served chilled.
Regular or gluten-free crust may be used to make the famous pizza, which comes with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, ground beef and sausage as well as a red sauce base on the bottom.
MOD Pizza’s History
- Although fast service pizza shops only appeared on the market in the previous decade, married couple Scott and Ally Svenson noticed the demand for one when they opened their first location in 2007.
- MOD Pizza was established in 2008 with the objective of providing consumers with pizza that was prepared swiftly and with fresh ingredients.
- The handcrafted pizza is, without a doubt, the centerpiece of this restaurant concept.
- However, the proprietors have always stated that they are concerned first and foremost with ″our people″ before they are concerned with the pizza, which means that they believe in providing a safe working environment and fair compensation.
- MOD is an abbreviation for ″made on demand,″ and that is precisely what consumers receive when they place an order for pizza.
- Not to add that the organization takes great satisfaction in being conscious of significant global concerns such as environmental effect, animal ethics, and dealing with suppliers that share these same values as it does, among others.
- Take comfort in the fact that MOD Pizza promotes excellent values the next time you make an order with them.
MOD Pizza Menu Prices (2022 Update)
- Pizzerias that promise made-to-order pizzas but really provide frozen pizzas that have been cooked in the oven or microwave, among other unethical tactics, abound in the pizza industry.
- However, there are other pizzeria chains that deliver on their promise of made-to-order pizzas produced from scratch and served fresh from the oven – and MOD Super Fast Pizza LLC is unquestionably one of the frontrunners in this category!
- MOD Pizza is a fast-casual pizza restaurant business with locations around the United States.
- Over the years, it has received various industry accolades for its superior goods and services, including being named one of Restaurant News’ 50 Breakout Brands (2013) and one of Fortune Magazine’s 20 Best Places to Work in Retail (2013).
- The most recent MOD Pizza menu pricing may be found below.
|No Name Cake||$2.35|
- Disclaimer: PriceListo gets real-time price information from a variety of sources, including on-site visits, business websites, and phone conversations with vendors.
- The prices displayed on this website are derived from one or more of the sources listed above.
- Naturally, the prices shown on this page may or may not be up to date, and they may or may not apply to all of the locations of a certain business brand.
- For the most up-to-date price information, please contact the specific company location that you are interested in.
- The MOD Pizza company was founded in 2008 by Scott and Ally Svenson in Seattle, Washington.
- Additionally, the duo are the co-founders of Seattle Coffee Firm, a successful coffee company that was eventually sold to Starbucks, and of Carluccio’s Ltd., a successful Italian restaurant company; both of these businesses were based in the United Kingdom.
- Their frustration grew when they returned to Bellevue, Washington, where they grew up, and discovered that there were no eateries that supplied nutritious, reasonable meals in a timely manner.
- MOD Pizza, which they co-founded with James Markham and opened its first restaurant in Union Square, was their first venture.
- Markham is also the mastermind behind the recipes used by the chain’s restaurants.
- More than 200 restaurants are currently operating in the United States and the United Kingdom, according to the company.
- MOD Pizzas, according to its management, is deeply devoted to its employees and to the community – or, as the firm puts it, MOD Pizzas is ″more about the people than the pizza.″
What They’re Famous For
- The word ″MOD″ in the chain’s name stands for ″Produced on Demand,″ which means that the pizzas are actually made to order, which is a source of pride for both the firm and its staff.
- For the crust and toppings, organic dough is used for the crust and premium products are used for the toppings, which makes the pizzas the highlight of the menu.
- In 800-degree ovens, they are baked for three minutes, ensuring that the crust is precisely cooked and that the toppings keep their original tastes.
Why Eat Here
- According to QSR News, a trade newspaper for the restaurant industry, it is considered the ″Chipotle of the pizza industry″ for a variety of positive reasons.
- You stand in line at a long counter where the ingredients are presented and select the ones that you wish to add in your pizza.
- It takes around 15 minutes.
- During the preparation process, you may keep an eye on things to make sure that your customised pizza is prepared just the way you want it.
- The artisan-style pizzas are then cooked at a high temperature and served immediately after being removed from the oven.
- Because the price remains the same regardless of how many toppings you pile on your pizza, you have the option of either limiting yourself for a lower calorie intake or going crazy with the toppings.
- You may also create your own salads, which are prepared in the same manner as the pizzas, with the exception of the baking process.
- The ability to design your own pizza is a major lure for the majority of the restaurant’s customers.
Because the fruits and veggies toppings are constantly fresh, the sauces are savory, and the cheeses are delectable, your customized pizzas will always taste excellent.You may also forego the make-your-own-pizza experience and still have a great time at MOD Pizza by ordering one of the in-house pies.Because these are prepared in accordance with the chefs’ recipes, you can be confident that every mouthful will be a mouth-watering burst of tastes in your tongue.
Classic pizzas as well as seasonal pizzas are offered in three different sizes: Mini, MOD, and Mega.There are ten classic pizzas and two seasonal pizzas available.The variety of toppings may appear to be overwhelming to a first-time visitor, but the process is so simple that, after a few minutes, the options become clear to you.The sauces available include BBQ sauce, garlic rub, extra virgin olive oil, and pesto; the cheeses available include feta, mozzarella, parmesan, ricotta, and dairy-free; and the vegetables available include artichokes, black olives, and green bell peppers, to mention a few of the more than 39 options.Anchovies, bacon, grilled chicken, ground beef, and mild Italian sauces are among the meats on the menu.
- MOD Pizza shops also sell thick and creamy hand-spun milkshakes, as well as beer, wine, and fountain beverages in addition to their delicious cuisine.
- People of legal drinking age can obtain alcoholic beverages, although milkshakes and fountain drinks are available to anybody who wishes to indulge in them.
- Because they are family-friendly establishments with free Wi-Fi access and televisions dispersed throughout the dining rooms, families with children are frequently seen in the establishments’ dining rooms.
- Each MOD Pizza restaurant has its own layout and décor, but there are several elements that are shared by all of the establishments in the chain.
- In keeping with the DIY motif, the décor is basic and utilitarian, and there are hints of regional influence throughout the space as well as the inside.
- The crew members aren’t overly talkative, which is a good thing because consumers expect fast and efficient service, not folks who postpone your gastronomic enjoyment by engaging in idle banter with each other.
However, they will assist new clients through the procedure if they want it, which is a positive.MOD Pizza’s website, modpizza.com, has further information about the company as well as a list of locations.
MOD PIZZA Franchise Fee, Revenue, And Profit Margin
- This page contains all of the information you need to know about Mod Pizza franchise costs and requirements to open one in your area. Individuals who are interested in becoming a MOD Pizza franchisee are encouraged to read this article. For those of you that fall into this category, you will find the information presented in this article to be helpful in your pursuit of becoming a MOD Pizza franchisee. This page is not intended to persuade you to purchase a MOD Pizza franchise
- rather, it is intended to present you with information on the MOD Pizza franchise. MOD Pizza franchisees can choose whether or not to open a MOD Pizza franchise location in their area. MOD Pizza, often known as Made on Demand (MOD), is a quick casual pizza restaurant company based in Seattle, Washington, United States. It was launched in 2008. The company’s primary focus is on providing products to clients such as pizza, salads, and other such items. The Mod Pizza brand now has more than 200 sites in the United States and the United Kingdom, with the majority of them in the former. What is the name of the company that owns Mod Pizza? MOD Pizza operates a total of how many locations? What does a modern pizza franchise produce in a year? Do you require an example disclosure document for a mod pizza franchise business? I’m curious in the average mod pizza sales and revenue per location. In how many cities do you have Mod Pizza restaurants, and where are the franchise sites? A MOD Pizza franchise shop costs how much? What is the needed franchise fee? How much total investment initial capital is required? What training and support options are available? What are the terms of the agreement and renewal? And how do I establish a MOD Pizza franchise? MOD Pizza Franchise Information on the subject of MOD Pizza MOD Pizza, which was founded in 2008 by Scott and Ally Svenson, focuses on providing their clients with pizza, salad, and milkshakes to satisfy their cravings. The company’s vision is to expand the restaurant business outside the boundaries of traditional eateries. What drives them to do what they do is the desire to make a positive and long-lasting difference in the lives of others on their team. A big number of franchisees is not part of their culture
- rather, they prefer to develop an alignment with a small group of franchisees who are eager to assist them in strengthening and improving the company. MOD Pizza believes itself to be a corporation that is more concerned with its customers than it is with its pizza. Making ensuring staff are paid enough to live on is the company’s top priority, since it ensures that they will be able to contribute back to the community. MOD Pizza focuses on providing its clients with classic pizzas (10 varieties), a seasonal pizza, and a pizza salad as an option. Salads and pizzas are available in three different sizes, and customers may customize their orders by adding whatever toppings they choose for the same price as the salads and pizzas. Additionally, the eateries provide patrons with fountain drinks, wine, beer, and hand-spun milkshakes, among other things. Only the sorts of ingredients they desire must be specified, and then the customers must simply sit back and watch as the process is completed. In order to succeed and become productive in the business, MOD Pizza franchise is seeking for new franchisees that are completely aware of what it takes to win and become productive in the industry. Apart from that, prospective franchisees must have demonstrated experience in developing an extremely strong and energetic team, as well as knowledge on how to structure a successful multi-unit restaurant organization. Finally, the Mod Pizza franchise is searching for new franchisees that are committed to working with them and winning in the proper manner. So far, the company’s services to the community have been acknowledged in a variety of ways through various awards. In 2015, they were named as the seventh best place to work in retail by Fortune Magazine’s annual survey. In addition, they were awarded the Community Impact Award for Job Creation and Workplace Development by the Seattle Business Magazine the same year they opened their doors. How much does it cost to start a MOD Pizza franchise? To open a MOD Pizza store, you will need a minimum amount of liquid capital, which has not yet been publicly disclosed to the general public. You will, however, be required to make a total investment of at least $617,000. MOD Pizza Franchise FeeBefore you can be completely accepted as a MOD Pizza franchisee, you must be able to satisfy one of the most important components of the financial criteria, which is the franchise cost. MOD Pizza Franchise Fee The first franchisee cost is $30,000, which is non-refundable. Ongoing payments are comprised of a royalty charge of 5 percent and an advertising cost of 3 percent, respectively. Investing in a MOD Pizza Franchise Can Be Expensive. Now that you have shown an interest in establishing a MOD Pizza franchise, you should be aware that the total investment required would vary between $617,000 and $869,000. Additionally, you must have a net worth of at least $5 million. Membership in the MOD Pizza Franchise The following are the training requirements and support: As a MOD Pizza franchisee, you will be able to take advantage of the following benefits: In order for you to successfully integrate into the team, you will be provided with the essential training.
- You will receive periodic help from the franchisor in the areas of marketing and other parts of the business
- however, this support will be limited.
- In the case of franchisees, no financial help is offered, either directly or indirectly.
- Application for a MOD Pizza Franchise and the Terms of Agreement The franchise provisions of the MOD Pizza agreement indicate that the original franchise agreement will be for ten (10) years.
- Your ability to renew your license is depending on how well you do throughout this time period.
- When it comes to money, how much does a MOD Pizza franchise make?
- Several personal aspects, such as your region or state, labor costs, the size of the store, commercial leasing rates, and a variety of other considerations, influence how much money you may make from a MOD Pizza franchise.
- Instructions on How to Start a MOD Pizza Franchise Once you have shown an interest in being a MOD Pizza franchisee, it is critical that you visit the company’s website and complete and submit the online application form in its entirety.
- Make certain that you enter the proper information.
MOD Pizza Franchise  – Everything You Need To Know!
Are you interested in purchasing a MOD Pizza franchise? Nevertheless, you are still unsure if a Franchise is a viable investment or not. Don’t be concerned; in this post, we will cover all you need to know about the MOD Pizza franchise opportunity. So let’s get this party started.
About The MOD Pizza
- MOD Pizza specializes on artisan-style pizzas that are made in 3-8 minutes.
- MOD Pizza’s unique selling point is that customers may customize their salad and pizza, with the pricing being the same regardless of how many toppings they pick.
- The acronym ″MOD″ stands for ″Made on Demand″ in the company’s name.
- In other words, you may customize your pizza with your preferred toppings without incurring any additional costs.
- MOD Pizza offers a variety of options for Pizza, including conventional Pizza, a pizza salad, and sessional salad and Pizza, among others.
- They have three distinct sizes of pizza to choose from: Mini, MOD, and Mega.
- They are produced with King Arthur flour’s fresh dough, which is baked daily.
- MOD Pizza also offers a variety of beverages including as Vines, beer, and fountain drinks.
They also offer items on their dairy-free list, which are great for consumers who require food that does not include dairy products.Whataburger Franchise Pizza Hut Business Opportunity McDonald’s Business Opportunity Domino’s Pizza is a franchise.
History Of MOD Pizza
- MOD Pizza was created in Seattle, Washington, in 2008 by Scott and Ally Svenson and is now owned by the Svenson family.
- Ally had founded the Coffee Company in the United Kingdom, which he later sold to Starbucks for $1 billion dollars in 1998.
- Following that, they returned to their hometown and established MOD Pizza.
- It was his four boys who had the idea to start MOD Pizza, and it was with their help that they developed their own distinctive type of pizza.
- MOD Pizza quickly gained popularity among the general public within only a few years.
- According to National Restaurant News, the MOD Pizza restaurant chain was selected as one of the ″Top 50 Breakout Brands″ in the United States for 2013 in the category of pizza restaurants.
- It was the next year that they opened its first store outside of the Washington, DC area.
- MOD Pizza has more than 31 stores in 2014, with the majority of them in Washington, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and Oregon.
Furthermore, the company established its first international site in Leeds, United Kingdom, in 2016 to great acclaim.MOD Pizza launched in 2019 with ambitious intentions to expand to 1,000 locations during the following several years.Today, The MOD Pizza has more than 500 stores in more than 30 countries across the world.
MOD Pizza Franchise Model
Training Of MOD Pizza
MOD Pizza offers two-week introductory training sessions that last 248 hours. On-the-job training is equal to 240 hours, with an additional 8 hours of classroom instruction. KFC Restaurants Franchise of Haldiram
The Benefits Of Owning A MOD Pizza Franchise
- MOD is an idea that has been developed.
- Pizza isn’t the only location where you may ″design″ your own slice of heaven.
- Many individuals, on the other hand, are enthusiastic about the concept because it is one of the few establishments that offers more than 40 topping possibilities.
- Every member of the family is drawn to this technique since it allows them to obtain exactly what they desire.
- The vegan and other healthy alternatives available at MOD Pizza are in addition to the standard pizza.
- Vegan customers can order vegan toppings, such as their new plant-based Italian sausages, which are available in limited quantities.
MOD Pizza Franchise Terms Of Agreement
The MOD Pizza franchise agreement stipulates that the original franchise agreement will last for ten (10) years. Your ability to maintain your position throughout this period is essential to your renewal.
- MOD Pizza is one of the most rapidly expanding restaurant franchises in the country.
- The terms and conditions of MOD Pizza’s franchise agreement indicate that the agreement will be for a period of ten years from the outset.
- The agreement’s renewal is contingent on your performance and the amount of income earned during this time period.
- There are a variety of elements that they consider when evaluating your performance, including personnel costs, the size of the shop, the location or status of the business, among others.
Are Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza the same?
In fact, both Blaze Pizza and MOD Pizza provide the same fast-fried personalized pizza.
What is the most popular MOD Pizza?
Cauliflower Crust MOD Pizza is the most popular MOD Pizza.
How does MOD Pizza view itself to be a people-oriented company?
The major goal of the organization is to ensure that employees are paid a decent wage so that they may make a positive contribution to society.
How much profit can a MOD Pizza franchise owner make?
Various factors, such as your location or state, labor expenses, shop size, commercial leasing rates, and other factors, influence the amount of money you may earn from a MOD Pizza franchise.
How to Start a MOD Pizza Business
You must go to the company’s website and thoroughly fill out and submit the online application form. You must include all of your contact information.
Mod Pizza Franchise Opportunities
- The Mod Pizza franchise’s philosophy is to take care of its staff, who in turn will take care of their customers, and the firm will take care of its own needs as well.
- Having a Mod Pizza restaurant franchise implies that an entrepreneur will always be encouraged and coached in their endeavors.