Pizza Hut Menu Prices 2021
|Tuscani Meaty Marinara with Breadsticks||$7.99|
|Tuscani Meaty Marinara with Cheesesticks||$8.99|
|Breaded Bone-Out (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||8 Pc.||$6.99|
Meanwhile, boneless wings ring in a little bit cheaper at $8.69 for an eight-count order. As you could probably expect, the price tag grows with the number of wings you order, with 12 bone-in wings going for about $16.99, 18 for $23.99, and the largest order of 36 pricing out at $42.99.
Are Pizza Hut wings any good?
Pizza Hut had the meatiest wings
I was impressed with the meatiness of each wing. No matter which way I rotated the chicken, there was always something for me to bite into. I also thought the crispy skin was tasty. I felt Pizza Hut’s sauce was much tamer and less spicy than Buffalo Wild Wings’ version.
How many wings come in Pizza Hut large?
The Big Dinner Box comes with your choice of 8 boneless wings or 6 traditional wings (availability varies) tossed in one of our signature sauces and rubs. Additional charge for bone-in wings where available.
What are the wing sizes at Pizza Hut?
For example, our Traditional Bone‐In Chicken Wings come in counts of 6, 12, 18, 36 and our Bone‐Out Wings come in 8, 16, 24, 48 counts. Then, there is of course the option of doubling your order!
How hot are Pizza Hut wings?
Pizza Hut’s scorchers hit 1,500 on the Scoville index, which isn’t as burnin’ as it sounds. I’d put Pizza Hut’s Burnin’ Hot on par with just plain Hot at Hooters.
What is the hottest wings at Pizza Hut?
In celebration of the newest flavor added to its signature kitchen-fried, hand-tossed wings, Pizza Hut is kicking the heat up with its hottest flavor yet—by introducing its all-new Nashville Hot wings. Now available nationwide (at stores that offer wings) these Nashville Hot wings will put your taste buds to the test.
Are Dominos or Pizza Hut wings better?
Domino’s wins as far as size goes. It’s like they used wings from mutant chickens that could actually fly. Pizza Hut’s wings were surprisingly crispy! They appeared to be either lightly breaded or not breaded at all and are the only one out of the three that were fried (Domino’s and Papa John’s are both oven-baked).
What is the 7.99 deal at Pizza Hut?
$7.99 Large 3-Topping Pizza | Pickup Deal
Pick up a Large 3-Topping Pizza for only $7.99 at Pizza Hut! Order Now!
What is Pizza Hut $10 deal?
Pizza Hut is introducing the $10 Tastemaker, where you can choose any three toppings on a large pizza for just $10 – and get it any way you want it, via contactless delivery, carryout or curbside pickup.
What is in the $10 box at Pizza Hut?
Includes one medium rectangular 1-topping pizza, 5 breadsticks with marinara dipping sauce, and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing – all in one convenient box. LIMITED TIME OFFER. ADDITIONAL CHARGE FOR EXTRA CHEESE.
What happened Pizza Hut wings?
The popular restaurant chain on Tuesday committed to removing antibiotics from its chicken wings by 2022. Pizza Hut said that the decision affects all the chicken wings it sells, including those in its WingStreet wings brand. The company has already removed antibiotics from the chicken it uses in its pizza.
Do Pizza Hut wings come with ranch?
Offerings include traditional and boneless wings that you can order ‘naked’ or tossed in one of several flavorful dry rubs or sauces (don’t worry, we’ll go over those, too). The chain has ranch and blue cheese dressings for you to pair with your wings as well.
What flavor wings Does Pizza Hut have?
Whether you are looking for Hot Wings, BBQ Wings, or plain wings, we have you covered with our delicious chicken wing sauce recipes including Buffalo Mild, Buffalo Medium,Buffalo Burnin’ Hot, Honey BBQ, Garlic Parmesan, Hawaiian Teriyaki, Cajun Style, & Lemon Pepper!
Are Pizza Hut buffalo wings spicy?
Buffalo flavor is available in three levels of spiciness: mild, medium, and burnin’ hot (personally I would have named my hottest flavor ‘ragin’ inferno’ or ‘novacane substitute’ but that’s just me).
How long are Pizza Hut wings good for?
Your chicken wing leftovers can stay in the fridge for three to four days, according to the FDA. You shouldn’t leave your chicken wings at room temperature (40 degrees Fahrenheit or above) for more than two hours.
Is Buffalo mild hotter than medium?
Medium is hotter than mild. Whether you are looking at eating salsa or trying a new type of pepper, you can expect medium to be hotter than mild. The reason people struggle with these two distinctions is that neither medium nor mild has an excessive amount of heat.
How much does pizza cost in Pizza Hut?
The pizzas on the Pizza Hut menu can also be customized to have special crusts at additional
What is the recommendation of Pizza Hut?
You’ll want to follow the coronavirus safety recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as of Dec. 31 when you receive your delivery. They include throwing away the packaging, washing your hands before eating, and wearing a face mask if you meet your delivery person.
What are the rewards for Pizza Hut?
– Chase Freedom (No longer open to new applicants) (5% cash back or 5x points per $1 through September 30) – Chase Sapphire Reserve (3 points per $1) – Chase Sapphire Preferred (2 points per $1) – Citi Prestige and Citi Premier® Card (2 points per $1)
|Thin N Crispy||Medium||$11.99|
|Thin N Crispy||Large||$14.99|
Classic Recipe Pizzas
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|Pepperoni Lover’s® Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|Meat Lover’s® Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|Ultimate Cheese Lover’s Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|Veggie Lover’s® Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|Supreme Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|BBQ Lover’s™ (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$12.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$15.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$5.29|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$12.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$15.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$12.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$15.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$17.99|
|Chicken Supreme Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$15.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|New Primo Meat Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Hawaiian Luau (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$16.99|
|Hawaiian Luau (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$12.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$15.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$5.29|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$12.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Pan Pizza)||Large||$15.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$12.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$15.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Stuffed Crust)||Large||$17.99|
|Super Supreme Pizza (Skinny Slice)||Large||$15.99|
New Recipe Pizzas
|Garden Party™ (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Garden Party™ (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|Old Fashioned Meatbrawl™ (Pan Pizza)||Personal||$4.79|
|Old Fashioned Meatbrawl™ (Pan Pizza)||Medium||$11.99|
|Old Fashioned Meatbrawl™ (Pan Pizza)||Large||$14.99|
|Cock-a-doodle Bacon™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Cock-a-doodle Bacon™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Hot and Twisted™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Hot and Twisted™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Pretzel Piggy™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Pretzel Piggy™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Giddy-Up BBQ Chicken™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Giddy-Up BBQ Chicken™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Buffalo State of Mind™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|Buffalo State of Mind™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Cherry Pepper Bombshell™ (Thin N Crispy)||Medium||$11.99|
|Cherry Pepper Bombshell™ (Thin N Crispy)||Large||$14.99|
|7-Alarm Fire™ (Hand-Tossed)||Medium||$11.99|
|7-Alarm Fire™ (Hand-Tossed)||Large||$14.99|
|Skinny Beach™ (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Skinny With A Kick™ (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Skinny Italy (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Skinny Luau™ (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Skinny Club™ (Skinny Slice)||Large||$14.99|
|Create Your Own (Gluten-Free Crust)||Small||$9.99|
|Tuscani Chicken Alfredo with Breadsticks||$7.99|
|Tuscani Chicken Alfredo with Cheesesticks||$8.99|
|Tuscani Meaty Marinara with Breadsticks||$7.99|
|Tuscani Meaty Marinara with Cheesesticks||$8.99|
|Breaded Bone-Out (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||8 Pc.||$6.99|
|Breaded Bone-Out (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||16 Pc.||$13.49|
|Traditional Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||8 Pc.||$6.99|
|Traditional Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||16 Pc.||$13.49|
|Traditional Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||24 Pc.||$18.99|
|Breaded Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||8 Pc.||$4.80|
|Breaded Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||16 Pc.||$9.60|
|Breaded Bone-In (Naked, Garlic Parmesan, Honey BBQ, Sweet Chili, Spicy BBQ, Honey Sriracha or Buffalo – Mild, Medium or Burnin’ Hot)||24 Pc.||$14.40|
|Cheese Sticks||5 Pc.||$5.29|
|Fries (straight-cut, cajun-style, & ranch-seasoned)||$3.49|
|Mozzarella Cheese Sticks||$4.49|
|HERSHEY’S® Toasted S’mores Cookie||$6.99|
|HERSHEY’S® Triple Chocolate Brownie||9 Pc.||$5.99|
|The Ultimate HERSHEY’S® Chocolate Chip Cookie||$5.99|
|Cinnamon Sticks||5 Pc.||$4.49|
|Classic Sauce Set||4 Pc.||$2.00|
|Explore Sauce Set||5 Pc.||$2.50|
|Side of Banana Peppers||$1.00|
|Parmesan Cheese Packet||Free|
|Red Pepper Packet||Free|
|Diet Pepsi®||2 Liter||$2.99|
|Mountain Dew®||2 Liter||$2.99|
|Dr. Pepper®||2 Liter||$2.99|
I tried chicken wings from 4 restaurant chains, and the tastiest were also the best value
- When I went to Famous Dave’s, Miller’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Pizza Hut, the wings from Miller’s were the juiciest I had ever had. The spiciest sauce might be found at Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Due to the crispy texture, sauce, and low price, Famous Dave’s were my favorite since they were the most affordable.
The wings from Famous Dave’s were nice and crispy
The basket of wings at this American barbecue business cost $9.99 before tax and contained around ten pieces of chicken (before tax).I thought these wings were a little on the little side and didn’t have a lot of flesh on their bones, but as I bit into the skin, I realized that they had a crispy quality.They were chewy, but not challenging to eat at all.
The Famous Dave’s I visited offered five different sauce selections, and I went with the mildest of them all, Rich & Sassy.The condiment had a subtle sweetness and smokey flavor, as well as a mild kick.It reminded me of a more potent barbeque sauce, in my opinion.Nutrition data for the sauce state that it contains unusual components such as instant coffee and pineapple juice.
- They were slathered with sauce, and my take-out order included two additional packets of the same thing.
- Plus, at around a dollar per piece, they were the most cost-effective of the solutions I tested.
I enjoyed the juicy wings from Miller’s Ale House
When I went to Miller’s Ale House, a small order of wings cost me $10.99 before tax, and it came with ten pieces of chicken in total.I didn’t believe they were quite as crispy as the wings from Famous Dave’s, but they did include a substantial quantity of meat in each bite.What’s more, the juiciness of the chicken truly set this choice apart from the competition.
Miller’s Ale House’s light sauce was a touch bland because it didn’t have much of a bite to it, so it tasted a little plain.As a result of the lack of a discernible spicy flavor, it’s likely to be a good choice for individuals who are sensitive to spicy foods.
Buffalo Wild Wings’ mild sauce was the spiciest
Buffalo Wild Wings is a restaurant that specializes on the titular cuisine, and it offers a variety of options for both serving sizes and sauce types.Before tax, I chose the smallest option available: a snack-size dish of five wings for $7.29 (before tax).They were a good size, although they were a little difficult to eat.
Even though the dish was pretty large, I wished the chicken had been a little more tender and juicy.The light sauce at Buffalo Wild Wings has a surprising amount of spice to it, in my estimation.My lips were tingling after only a few licks of the orange sauce, which had been smeared unevenly across the dish.If you prefer spicy cuisine, you could find these wings to be a wonderful treat.
Pizza Hut had the meatiest wings
Despite the fact that Pizza Hut is best known for its pies, the restaurant also has a section of its menu dedicated to chicken wings called WingStreet.My order, which cost $7.49 before tax and had five large pieces of chicken, came at $7.49 before tax.I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of flesh in each wing.
I never had a problem finding something to bite into no matter which way I rotated the chicken.I really like the crunchy exterior, which I thought was delectable.It was my impression that Pizza Hut’s sauce was significantly milder and less spicy than Buffalo Wild Wings’ version.It lacked a mouth-tingling kick because to the small amount of cayenne pepper used.
Famous Dave’s wings were the tastiest and the best value
Famous Dave’s wings were impossible to top, thanks to their crispy surface and sweet-yet-smoky sauce, which made them taste like nothing else.Despite the fact that they were smaller than other alternatives, the quantity size, flavor, and reasonable pricing made this dish a winner in my eyes.Unfortunately, Famous Dave’s only has 180 locations across the world, making the restaurant inconveniently close to some customers.
For those who like fast food, Pizza Hut and Buffalo Wild Wings are both excellent choices.
The Great Pizza Chain Buffalo Wing Off!
|Clockwise from the bottom: Domino’s, Papa John’s, Pizza Hut|
All three major pizza corporations (Pizza Hut, Domino’s, and Papa John’s) provide their own take on Buffalo wings, so I decided to sample each of their offerings in order to determine which was the best (I was pretty sick of wings at the end of all this).Pizza Hut agreed to cover (at least a portion of) the cost of the wings, maybe in a fit of arrogance or great confidence.This time, let’s see what semi-logical, but yet utterly random categories I can come up with.
The following were the pricing for the wings, which were pretty consistent: Papa John’s: $7 for 8 wings at Pizza Hut; $7 for 8 wings at Papa John’s In the case of Domino’s, the price is $5.99 for 8 wings if you purchase two orders of 8 wings (I chose this option and also purchased BBQ wings for a future comparison); otherwise, the price is $6.99 for 8 wings.
|P is for Pizza Hut, D for Domino’s, and J for Papa John’s|
Buffalo Burnin’ Hot Traditional Bone-in Wings from Pizza Hut (they also have Medium and Mild), Hot Wings from Dominos, and Spicy Buffalo Wings from Papa John’s were some of the dishes that caught my attention.Price Even though the wings are the same price as they always have been, the sauce for dipping is included at no additional charge at both Papa John’s and Domino’s, whereas Pizza Hut charges you an additional 50 cents if you want one.If we include promotions, Papa John’s is still $7 for an order; Domino’s is down to $5.99 if you buy two; and Pizza Hut has just introduced a deal where their pizza is $6 per order.
It’s a bit of a wash in terms of value.You have to buy two to save a buck at Domino’s, Pizza Hut is currently slightly cheaper but doesn’t include sauce, and Papa John’s doesn’t offer any deals on their wings.Size Domino’s wings were by far the largest and meatiest of the bunch.They were definitely heavier as well.
- Pizza Hut and Papa John’s wings were roughly the same size and weight.
|Domino’s Hot Wings|
When it comes to sheer scale, Domino’s takes the cake.The wings appear to have been taken from mutant chickens with the ability to really fly.Texture The wings from Pizza Hut were surprisingly crunchy!
These were the only ones out of the three that were fried (Domino’s and Papa John’s are both baked in the oven).They seemed to be either barely breaded or not breaded at all.It was already lukewarm by the time I had done acquiring all three wings from all three locations and snapping photographs, but the Pizza Hut wings were still crunchy, despite the fact that they were still warm.They were still crispy an hour and a half later; however, they were not as crispy a day later.
- When it comes to Domino’s and Papa John’s wings, the oven does not do them any favors.
- A lot of breading was used, and it was soggy throughout, resulting in a rather thick and mushy sauce-flavored coating to wade through before getting to the meat and cheese.
|Pizza Hut’s Burnin’ Hot Buffalo Wings|
The experience at Papa John’s was similar to Domino’s, although there was only a thin coating of wet skin to cope with, which was a tiny improvement over the latter’s wings.Crispy would always win out over soggy in my book.The texture of Pizza Hut wings is superior.
Taste Pizza Hut is the only one of the three restaurants that provides several levels of spice on their Buffalo wings, and I opted for the spicier options they had available.The wing sauce had a nice level of heat to it; it made my nose run, but I wasn’t sweating and my eyes weren’t watering.I did, however, consume a small amount of milk.I wouldn’t describe them as ″burnin’ hot,″ but they had enough spice to satisfy most people.
- Heatseekers who bring their own bottles of spicy sauce, on the other hand, should definitely search elsewhere.
- The sauce has a light Buffalo flavor to it; there isn’t much in the way of seasoning, but there is a nice amount of tanginess and a touch of sweetness to balance it out.
- The chicken was moist, juicy, and tasty, and it made a great meal.
- It was the only one that didn’t taste like it had been reheated but rather had been freshly prepared.
- The chicken from Domino’s, in instance, wasn’t cooked all the way through to the bone (I’m presuming because of the bulk of the order), and while it was meaty, it lacked taste.
- The chicken from Papa John’s was thoroughly cooked (although in a smaller portion) and had a pleasant taste as well.
|Papa John’s Spicy Buffalo Wings|
The Buffalo sauce from Papa John’s was extremely acidic, lightly seasoned, and blessed with a mild kick; not enough to make the nose run, but enough to cause a little tongue burning on the first bite.Domino’s spicy Buffalo sauce was the mildest of the three, with only a hint of heat.At first, it appeared to be less tart than the other two, but after tasting it by itself, I was convinced.
Because the sauce was sour on its own, it appears that the addition of skin and breading significantly reduces its sourness.In terms of sauce, they weren’t so dissimilar that I developed a strong preference for one over the other.Obviously, if you’re looking for something somewhat hot, Pizza Hut is your best bet, but other from that, it’s difficult to go wrong with cayenne peppers and vinegar.For the chicken, though, I’d recommend Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, and Domino’s in that order from top to bottom, from top to bottom.
- Overall Considering the fact that crispy fried wings will always win out over soggy baked wings, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that Pizza Hut offers the greatest Buffalo wings out of the Big Three pizza corporations.
- Having said that, I can’t testify for the crispiness or bonelessness of their wings since I recall tasting Pizza Hut’s boneless wings (on a side note, I believe my spicy tolerance has increased since then) and they were just as mushy as Domino’s and Papa John’s wings.
- If you’re going to have something baked in the oven, ask for the sauce on the side so that you have the best chance of getting some crunch.
- I also tried and compared the BBQ wings from each of the restaurants, but I’ll hold that for tomorrow.
Coupons and specials are found by searching.
- TurboTax is offering a special discount of $15! The number one best-selling tax preparation software. Begin immediately! Get Deal225 has been utilized
Big Dinner Box Meal | 2 Pizzas + Wings Or Pasta For $20
- Start with 2 medium 1-topping pizzas and 5 breadsticks, as well as your choice of wings or pasta to round out the meal. Alternatively, select three medium 1-topping pizzas. Get Deal147, which has been utilized
- Coupon Code for a 40 percent discount
Pizza Hut Coupon Code: 40% Off Your Order Of $25+
- When you apply this Pizza Hut Coupon code, you may save money on your tasty pizza from Pizza Hut! Order now and receive a $5 discount on orders of $25 or more! 637 times used
$7.99 Large 3-Topping Pizza | Pickup Deal
- At Pizza Hut, you can get a Large 3-Topping Pizza for for $7.99! Place Your Order Immediately! Get Deal297 people used this deal
- Never miss out on a fantastic Pizza Hut coupon, or any other coupon for that matter
- OffPromo discounts are available for a limited time.
For A Limited Time Get 25% Off Menu-Priced Items
- Take advantage of our 25% discount as well as contactless delivery or carryoutGet Deal88 applied
- $5 off
$5 Off Order Of $30 Or More
- The store is now open with a 25 percent discount and contactless delivery or carryout.
- Promotional Discount of $5.00
Free Cheese Sticks | Join The Hut
- Nobody Can Beat The Hut When It Comes to Cheese Sticks! Register for Pizza Hut Hut Lovers and you’ll receive a voucher for a free cheese stick as a thank you for your participation. Get Deal259 others used this deal
$10 Large Meat Lover’s Pizza
- Pepperoni, Italian sausage, ham, bacon, seasoned pork, and beef are all crammed onto the Meat Lover’s pizza crust. As an added bonus, you can grab a Large for for $10 during a limited time period. Get Deal216 people used this deal
Large Traditional Wings
- You may choose from any of our BOLD flavors, including our brand new Smoky Sriracha, for a discounted price on Wednesdays only! Get Deal133 people used this deal
1 Delivery Deal | Pizza Hut Coupon Code
- Using this Pizza Hut discount code, you can purchase a large two-topping pizza for as little as $7.99! Get Deal199 people used this deal
$5 ‘N Up Lineup
- 2 Or More, Starting At $5 EachGet Deal96 used
Large 3-Topping Pizza | $9.99
- A Large 3-Topping Pizza from Pizza Hut may be purchased for less! Get Deal160 people used this deal
- If you are at home, at work, or anywhere else, we will bring the pizza you crave! If you select contactless delivery throughout the checkout process, our delivery driver will alert you once your meal has been delivered to your location, with no need for you to make contact. Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
Large 3-Topping Pizza, 8 Bone-Out Wings And Breadsticks For $25.99
- Whether you are at home, at work, or anywhere else, we are here to bring the pizza you crave! By selecting contactless delivery at checkout, our delivery driver will contact you once your meal has been delivered to your location, eliminating the need for you to make contact with him or her. Obtain a discount or promotional offer.
- You may choose from any of our BOLD flavors, including our brand new Smoky Sriracha, for a discounted price on Wednesdays only! Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
Dinner Box | Starting At $12
- Do you have no idea what to order for dinner tonight? We’ve made things simple for you! Simply choose the medium 1-topping pizza of your choice and you’ll also receive five breadsticks with marinara dipping sauce, as well as ten cinnamon sticks with frosting, all packaged together in a single, handy box. Get Deal97 utilized
- Promotional Code
$5 Power Lunch (Available Until 3pm)
- Is it difficult to decide what to order for dinner tonight? Getting started is simple thanks to our team’s assistance. Simply choose the medium 1-topping pizza of your choice and you’ll also receive five breadsticks with marinara dipping sauce, as well as ten cinnamon sticks with frosting, all packaged together in a single, handy box. Take advantage of Deal97’s promotional offers.
Mozzarella Poppers Pizza
- A pizza that comes with a complimentary snack! This pizza is loaded with 16 squares of cheesy deliciousness that are baked directly into the dough! Place your order right away! Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
You Tell Us How, and We’ll deliver
- Just let us know where you want us to meet you! Contactless delivery is also available to you as an alternative. Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
Large 3-Topping Pizza, 8 Bone-Out Wings And Breadsticks | $25.99
- Get Deal
- Four Individual Sized BeveragesGet Deal
NEW: Nashville Hot Wings
- The food is fried, sauced, then delivered. Only at Pizza Hut can you get your hands on the new Nashville Hot Wings. Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
Try the New Smokey Siracha Wings
- Try the all-new flavor at Pizza Hut!Get Deal
Stuffed Garlic Knots Pizza
- All of your appetizer and pizza needs are met in one package. A big 1-topping pizza encircled with 16 huge Garlic Knots packed with melted cheese and baked onto the dough edge of the pie creates a unique and delicious pizza experience. There are two dipping bowls of marinara on the side. Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
First Book Bundle
- Pizza Hut is on a mission to open a new chapter in the lives of young readers all throughout the United States. Make a reservation for the First Book Bundle, which includes two large 3-topping pizzas and a dozen breadsticks. Every purchase will result in a $1 donation to First Book, which will be used to expand access to books and educational materials. Get a Deal
- Get a Promotion
2 Large 3-Topping Pizzas And Two 2 Liters | Starting at $31.99
Grab a group of pals and take advantage of this incredible offer from Pizza Hut! You’ll receive two large 3-topping pizzas as well as two 2 liters of your choice! Take Advantage of the Offer
Popular Pizza HutCoupons for March 2022
|Coupon Description||Discount Type||Expiry Date|
|$5 Off Order Of $30 Or More||Online Deal|
|For A Limited Time Get 25% Off Menu-Priced Items||Online Deal|
|$7.99 Large 3-Topping Pizza | Pickup Deal||Online Deal|
|Pizza Hut Coupon Code: 40% Off Your Order Of $25+||Coupon Code|
|$15 on TurboTax! The1 best-selling tax software. Start Now!||Exclusive Online Deal||Apr 19, 2022|
|Big Dinner Box Meal | 2 Pizzas + Wings Or Pasta For $20||Online Deal||Jan 2, 2100|
Q&A with Pizza Hut
Reasons to shop with Pizza Hut
- Create the pizza of your dreams from the ground up. Keep the whole family pleased with Pizza Hut, and create your own custom-made pizza from the ground up. Choose your favorite kind of crust and delectable toppings, then enter a coupon code from us and let Pizza Hut deliver the goodies
- this is done using the Pizza Hut mobile application. Download the free Pizza Hut app to your smartphone and place orders for all of your favorite pizzas right from your device. This application is available on the App Store and Google Play.
- A+ for the pizza lunch program at the school. The A+ PizzaTM Program provides pizza to school cafeterias on a regular basis. With a 51 percent wholewheat crust, light cheese, and four delectable recipes to select from, kids will enjoy their lunch while parents can rest assured that it complies with the National School Lunch Program and Smart Snack Entree Regulation.
Saving money at Pizza Hut
How do I use my Pizza Hut discount code?
- Choose your offer and then click ″See Code″ or ″Get Deal″ to view the code or deal. If you have a code, make a copy of it. You’ll be directed to the Pizza Hut website after clicking this link.
- Decide whether you want delivery or takeout, and then select your pizza, sides, desserts, and beverages from the menu.
- Fill out the code field at checkout (deals are applied automatically), then click ″Check Out″ and complete your payment to secure those discounts.
Enjoy exclusive promotions when you sign up for the Hut Lovers newsletter
Sign up for Hut Lovers to receive exclusive offers from Pizza Hut through email or text message. You’ll even receive a voucher for a free cheese stick when you place a future online order with the company.
Pizza Hut deals
Next time you’re in the need for takeaway, take a look at all of the current Pizza Hut promos to see if there are any new flavors of pizza, special specials, or meal box packages available.
10% military discount
When military members display their identification at the time of checkout in-store, they will get a 10 percent discount at participating stores.
A buyer’s guide to Pizza Hut
Where is my nearest Pizza Hut location?
To discover the Pizza Hut location closest to you, select your state from the drop-down menu. The delivery of your pizza feast will be at your door before you can blink.
Where can I buy a Pizza Hut gift card?
Give the unmatched gift of pizza to your friends and family by purchasing a gift card from the Pizza Hut website. You may save money by purchasing an Egift card instead of a physical gift card, or you can purchase in bulk if your purchase is part of a corporate order.
How will I know when Pizza Hut received my online order?
You will be able to read a confirmation page showing the moment your order was received by the Pizza Hut team once you have submitted your order. A time estimate for when your purchase will be ready will also be available to you when you place your order online. Take out your phone and call the restaurant where you placed your order if you require further information.
Where can I find the Pizza Hut nutrition and allergen information?
On the Pizza Hut website, under the ‘Nutrition’ option, you will discover all of the nutrition and allergy information you could ever need to know.
Connecting with Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut may be reached at 1-800-948-8488 for urgent concerns, and the Hut Rewards hotline can be reached at 1-844-244-2552. Alternatively, you may get in touch with the team using this online contact form or on Twitter.
Pizza Hut Unveils $10 Tastemaker With 680 Topping Combinations
New 22 1/3-month calendar from the brand, showing all 680 pizza choices, as well as pizza-inspired monthly themes that have to be seen to be believed, is unveiled.PLANO, Texas, USA, September 9, 2020 — Due to the restricted menu selections offered by most bargain packages, you’re certainly making some compromises along the path to chow town – at least up until now, that is.In addition, Pizza Hut is offering the $10 Tastemaker, which allows you to customize a big pizza with any three toppings for for $10 — and have it delivered contactlessly or picked up at the curbside.
Pizza Hut has introduced the $10 Tastemaker, which allows you to customize a big pizza with any three toppings for just $10 — a total of 680 topping possibilities are available.In order to provide customers with months of lunchtime inspiration, the brand has designed a limited-edition run of 22 1/3-month $10 Tastemaker Calendars, which have 680 days of different 3-topping pizza combinations.With the $10 Tastemaker, there are literally hundreds of choices.With over 17 topping combinations, pizza aficionados can actually order a different 3-topping pizza combo every day for 680 days and never get bored with the same combination.
- ‘At Pizza Hut, we’re all about giving you a terrific deal on the pizza you genuinely desire,’ says George Felix, the company’s chief marketing officer.
- ″With more than 600 topping choices to choose from and the option to have your favorite pizza delivered or carried out, the value and flexibility of this offer speaks for itself.″ Pizza Hut released a limited-edition Tastemaker Calendar with 680 days of distinct 3-topping pizza combinations to provide customers with months of mealtime inspiration.
- The calendars are available for $10 and are available in 22 1/3-months.
- Each month also includes illustrations that are inspired by the funniest, most ludicrous, and overused calendar stereotypes, but have been recreated through the perspective of a pizza enthusiast.
- Fans of Pizza Hut will be able to eat their way through the next 22+ months with a side of pure visual entertainment, which will include everything from an astronaut eating pizza floating in space (let’s not forget, Pizza Hut was the first pizza delivery to outer space), to a slice exploding with toppings radiating within the Northern Lights, to a delivery ″driver″ riding alongside wild horses to his next destination.
- To obtain your very own calendar, simply be one of the first 680 people to purchase the $10 Tastemaker using the Pizza Hut mobile app today beginning at 3 p.m.
- EDT/2 p.m.
CST and we’ll mail you one free of charge.We’ll send out calendars to the location where the incredible $10 Tastemaker was delivered, but brilliance takes time, so it may be a couple of months before you get one.For a limited time promotion, please inquire or click here.Extra fee for a pan or filled crust, additional cheese, or other toppings are applicable.Product availability, the ability to combine discounts and offers, pricing, participation and delivery zones, charges, and minimums are all subject to change without notice.The delivery fee is not considered a driver tip.
Approximately 20 million contactless digital orders have been processed by Pizza Hut since March 2020, and several million new and reengaged customers have joined the Hut Rewards loyalty program.Follow Pizza Hut on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to stay up to speed on everything that is going on at the company.The History of Pizza Hut® In the world of pizza, Pizza Hut, a subsidiary of Yum!Brands, Inc.(NYSE: YUM), has more restaurant locations than any other firm.Pizza Hut, which was founded in Wichita, Kansas, in 1958, now has more than 18,000 locations in more than 100 countries.
- With simple ordering procedures For example, Pizza Hut has an app, a mobile website, Amazon devices, and Google devices to make ordering pizza as simple as possible – from order to delivery.
- Pizza Hut also has Hut Rewards, a loyalty program that pays points for every dollar spent on food no matter how you purchase it.
- Restaurants play an increasingly crucial role in ensuring that families can eat securely in today’s society.
Pizza Hut, the largest pizza brand in the United States in terms of store count, is devoted to doing its part.For the safety of both team members and customers, consumers may order their favorite Pizza Hut pizza via one of three contactless options: curbside pickup, delivery, or carryout, all of which are available without a credit card.Additional health and safety procedures being implemented at restaurant locations include advising all customer-facing team members to wear single-use personal protective equipment, pizza box safety seals, pre-shift temperature checks, and counter shields to increase protection between customers and employees.Pizza Hut is also the owner of The Literacy Project, a program that aims to increase access to reading, empower teachers, and instill a lifelong love of reading in children.Based on the basis laid down by the Pizza Hut BOOK IT!Program, which is the longest-running corporate-sponsored literacy program in the world, reaching more than 14 million kids each year, the program is a natural fit.
- Pizza Hut is the Official and Exclusive Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and the NCAA®.
- Websites such as www.pizzahut.com and www.pizzahut.com/c/content/sitemap provide further information about Pizza Hut.
- Brett LeVecchio, Pizza Hut (972.338.6730 / [email protected]) is the point of contact.
- SOURCE Related Sites for Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut Wings: What To Know Before Ordering
Nothing says football season quite like a mix of pizza and wings on a Friday night (though nachos and beer are a close second).The two Super Bowl party mainstays go together like peanut butter and jelly, especially because dairy items are really beneficial when it comes to cooling down your tongue after eating hot dishes (via Food Network).Aside from the fact that a slice of that cheesy pie is an excellent form of relief after downing a few too many extra-hot chicken wings, there’s also the fact that these two finger foods are simply delectable, and who wouldn’t want to eat two delicious foods at the same time?
That’s right, there’s no one.It’s hard to beat pizza and wings for a satisfying meal on evenings when there isn’t a sporting event on the television, and thankfully, you don’t have to travel far to get your hands on any of them.In addition to Pizza Hut, there are hundreds of other pizza establishments that also provide wings — but you may be more familiar with the ‘za from the Kansas-based restaurant than you are with the chicken portion of its menu.This is where we come in, my friends, and this is where we excel.
- We’ve gathered all of the information you’ll need about Domino’s chicken wings and assembled it all in one one location to assist you the next time you want something hot and spicy to go with your filled crust pizza.
When did Pizza Hut start serving wings?
Shutterstock Pizza Hut has been offering delicious wings alongside its wonderful pizzas for quite some time now, possibly even longer than you would have imagined.Wings made their first appearance on the menu of the fast-food company in 1995, although the selection was relatively restricted.There was no need to choose between boneless and bone-in options because the latter was the only one available at the time.
When it came to tastes, one Redditor claimed that there were just two options available: mild and spicy.This was also prior to the installation of deep fryers at all Pizza Hut locations, thus the pre-sauced, unbreaded wings were baked in the oven rather than fried.When the Hut’s parent company, Yum!Brands, opened its chicken-centric restaurant, WingStreet, in 2003, it gave the chain’s pre-Y2K wings a much-needed makeover that was long overdue.
- You won’t find any independent locations for the brand, despite it is officially its own separate business.
- They attempted to do so once, but it did not go as planned (via Investor Place).
- Since the countrywide debut of the chicken wing concept in 2014, WingStreet locations have been strategically placed alongside its pizza-slinging sister brand.
- The vast majority of WingStreet locations are now equipped with deep fryers (via PR Newswire).
- Traditional and boneless wings are available, which may be ordered ″naked″ or tossed in one of many delectable dry rubs or sauces (don’t worry, we’ll go over that as well) to your liking.
- Ranch and blue cheese dressings are available for purchase at the restaurant chain to go with your wings.
The different wing flavors Pizza Hut offers
Photo credit: Shannon O’hara/Getty Images In the event that you do not believe yourself to be a very good decision-maker, you may find yourself in a pickle while buying wings from Pizza Hut.The WingStreet location of the business offers a variety of alternatives that vary in both taste and heat level, but the first decision you’ll have to make is whether you want classic bone-in wings or if you like your chicken to be crispy and boneless instead.Your option will have no influence on the flavors you may choose from at the next stage of the purchase process, however there are some advantages to choosing one over the other, so make sure you make an informed decision.
After then comes the fun part: selecting a flavor from among the many options available at Pizza Hut.According to the Pizza Hut website, dry rub selections include ranch and Cajun style, but their sauce selection is a little more wide.For your dipping pleasure, the restaurant offers eight ″bold sauces,″ such as Garlic Parmesan, Honey Barbecue, Hawaiian Teriyaki, and Spicy Garlic, as well as three different Buffalo options: mild, medium, and Burnin’ Hot.You may also find that some Pizza Hut locations offer varieties that are particular to that location or that are only available for a short time.
- Past flavors have included Lemon Pepper, Nashville Hot, and Smoky Sriracha, to name a few (via Brand Eating).
How much do Pizza Hut’s wings cost?
You’ve probably heard about the chicken wing shortage that is presently affecting restaurants around the country.While this has led a few of restaurants to significantly increase the price of a plate of hot wings, according to Newsweek, the majority of large chains, such as Pizza Hut, have not had to raise their prices significantly, if at all.Price varies depending on the location of your chosen Pizza Hut, but in general, Menu with Price says that a six-piece order of classic bone-in wings, which is the lowest size available at the time of writing, will cost you somewhere around $8.99.
Meanwhile, boneless wings are somewhat less expensive, coming in at $8.69 for an order of eight pieces.As you might guess, the cost of the wings increases in proportion to the amount of wings you purchase, with 12 bone-in wings costing around $16.99, 18 costing approximately $23.99, and the maximum order of 36 costing approximately $42.99.Boneless wings are priced similarly, with orders of 16, 24, and 48-counts costing an average of $16.49, $22.99, and $39.99, respectively, for a total of $39.99.Of course, like many other chain restaurants, Pizza Hut provides customers with a variety of discounts so that they may enjoy the perfect combination of pizza and wings at a discounted price.
- These, too, might differ depending on where you live.
Are Pizza Hut’s wings nutritious?
Restaurants are now experiencing a scarcity of chicken wings, which you may have heard about.While this has led a few of restaurants to significantly increase the price of a plate of hot wings, according to Newsweek, the majority of huge chains, such as Pizza Hut, have not been forced to modify their prices significantly, if at all.Although location does have an impact on pricing at the pizza giant, Menu with Price says that a six-piece order of classic bone-in wings — which is the smallest size that Pizza Hut presently sells — will cost you somewhere about $8.99 in most cases.
Alternatively, boneless wings cost $8.69 for an order of eight pieces, which is a little savings.Price increases in direct proportion to the amount of bone-in wings you purchase, with a 12-piece order costing around $16.99, 18 for $23.99, and the highest order of 36 costing approximately $42.99 per dozen bone-in wings.In the same vein, boneless wings are priced similarly, with orders of 16, 24, and 48 pieces costing an average of $16.49 ($22.99), $22.99 ($39.99), and $39.99 ($39.99).For the most part, Pizza Hut gives a variety of coupon options to its customers so that they may experience the perfect combination of pizza and wings at a discounted price.
- Location-specific fees may apply in this case.
Are Pizza Hut’s wings any good?
Pizza Hut may not be the best-rated of all the big pizza restaurants, but you have to agree that it makes a very good pie when it comes to quality.Although a poll indicated that 36% of respondents would happily eat the restaurant’s ‘za for the rest of their lives, does this translate in any way to its WingStreet counterpart?Does it?
In a Reddit post focusing on the chain’s chicken, users expressed a variety of viewpoints, however one user confidently said that Pizza Hut had ″the greatest wings of all the fast-food pizza restaurants.″ In the end, it appears to come down to which ones you choose.Given that several people on the aforementioned Reddit post complained that Pizza Hut’s boneless wings were ″too mushy,″ it appears that the bone-in option is the way to go in this case.One assessment from Insider found them to be a reasonable alternative that was not only amazingly meaty, but also had a nice crispy peel on the outside that was worth trying.As for which flavor is the greatest, it is entirely subjective and depending on your own preferences.
- Louis Wing Review ranked the Buffalo Burnin’ Hot flavor as the best of the chain’s mild and medium sauces, stating that it had a ″appropriate degree of heat″ when compared to the mild and medium flavors.
- The Honey BBQ and Spicy Garlic tastes, on the other hand, are recommended by Ranker if the spicy hot flavors aren’t to your liking.
- The wing menu at Pizza Hut provides something for everyone, whether you’re ordering for a Super Bowl party or just a casual Friday night out.
- It’s definitely worth a try!
Wings Near Me – Filer, ID – 154 Hwy 30
- Furthermore, Beyond Italian Sausage is excluded from any and all non-Beyond-branded promotions, specials, and offers.
- THE DELIVERY FEE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A DRIVER TIP.
- Offers are only available for a limited time period.
- Certain offers need you to inquire about them or to click on them.
An additional charge may be applied for more cheese, the stuffed crust, the pan, and any additional toppings.You must choose whether you want contactless or curbside pickup.Team Members will make every effort to accommodate contactless, curbside, and other requests; however, availability may vary and cannot be guaranteed in all cases.Product availability, the ability to combine discounts and specials, prices, participation, delivery areas and charges, and the minimum purchase amount required for delivery are all subject to change without prior notice.
- Sales tax, delivery charges, and driver tips are not included in the discounts.
- The availability of Fried WingStreet® products and flavors varies depending on the location of the Pizza Hut® restaurant.
- If you are using a screen reader and are experiencing difficulties using this website, please contact us at 800-948-8488 for more assistance.
- 2020 Pizza Hut, LLC.
- All rights reserved.
- All Intellectual Property Rights are Reserved.
- The Pizza Hut name, logos, and related marks are trademarks of Pizza Hut, LLC.
- The Pizza Hut logo is a trademark of Pizza Hut, LLC.
Other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.Portions QuikOrder, Inc.1997-2019 Patents 5,991,739; 6,801,228; Other Patents Pending Portions IPDEV, Co.1986-2019 Patents 5,991,739; 6,801,228; Other Patents Pending Permission has been granted for use.
Review: Pizza Hut – Buffalo Wings
- It is prohibited from participating in any non-Beyond branded promotions, sales, or offers.
- There is no such thing as a DRIVER TIP in the delivery charge.
- Only For A Limited Time, Take Advantage of These Special Offers.
- Certain offers are only available if you ask or click.
Extra cheese, stuffed crust, pan, and other toppings may result in an additional charge, depending on the circumstances.Requesting contactless and/or curbside pickup are also acceptable options.Contactless, curbside, and other instructions are accommodated to the best of our abilities, but availability may vary and cannot be guaranteed.Product availability, the ability to combine discounts and specials, prices, participation, delivery areas and charges, and the minimum purchase amount required for delivery are all subject to change at any time without prior notification.
- Tax, delivery charges, and driver tips are not included in the discounts.
- It varies from location to location whether or not Fried WingStreet® products are available.
- When using a screen reader and experiencing difficulties using this website, please contact us at 800-948-8488 for assistance.
- Pizza Hut, LLC is a 2020 company.
- All Intellectual Property Rights Are Reserved All trademarks and service marks used by Pizza Hut, LLC, including the name, logos and related markings, are the property of Pizza Hut, LLC or its subsidiaries.
- Other trademarks and service marks are the property of their respective owners.
- Portions QuikOrder, Inc.
- 1997-2019 Patents 5,991,739 and 6,801,228; Other Patents Pending Portions IPDEV, Co.
1986-2019 Patents 5,991,739 and 6,801,228; Other Patents Pending Portions IPDEV, Co.1986-2019 Patents 5,991,739 and 6,801,228; Other Patents Pending Portions IPDEV, Co.1986-2019 Patents 5, Permission was granted to use