Figure Out the Slices Per Size Medium pizzas run 12 inches in diameter and will give you about eight slices. Large pizzas are 14 inches in diameter and will offer approximately 10 slices. Extra-large pizzas come in between 16 and 18 inches in diameter and will provide at least 12 slices.
Which Size Pizza Should You Order? Maths Solves the Dilemma
What is the diameter of a large Pizza Hut pizza?
A large pizza at Pizza Hut is 14 inches in diameter and costs $11.99.
How big are Dominos large pizzas?
A Large Domino’s pizza is 13.5 inches, with 10 glorious slices of cheesy goodness.
How big is a 16 inch pizza?
16-inches is considered its extra-large size. So how big is a 16 inch pizza? The total area of a 16 inch pizza is 200.96 square inches. Based on the mathematical formula, the pizza of this size appears to be 2.6 times bigger than a standard pizza, about 10 inches.
How big is a 28 inch pizza?
Well, with a 28” pizza, you would know what you are getting. This giant pizza has between 12 to 14 slices. If you were to cut it yourself, you could customize it to make larger slices for yourself and smaller ones for your kid, for example.
What size is the edge pizza?
Pizza Hut’s Ultimate The Edge Pizza features a large 14-inch, thin-crust pizza topped with pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, onions, Roma tomatoes, and a garlic and herb seasoning to the pizza’s edge.
What is regular size pizza in Dominos?
Domino’s sells a lot of pizza. Large pizzas with a diameter of 14 inches, medium pizzas with a diameter of 12 inches, and tiny pizzas with 10 inches. A normal Domino’s pizza comes in sizes ranging from 10 inches small to 16 inches X-large for thin crust, super-thin crust, and extremely thin crust.
Is a large pizza bigger than 2 mediums?
medium pizza is traditionally cut into eight slices and serves two people. A 14-in. large pizza is cut into eight slices and will serve two or three people. You’re going to have way more pizza with two 12-in.
What is regular size pizza?
Regular size with its 4 slices serves a single person, medium size with 6 slices serves two buddies or a couple. And our large pizza with 8 big slices serves a family of four.
How big is a 14-inch pizza?
Basically, a 14-inch pizza is a large-sized pizza with ten slices hiding inside. It’s enough to feed at least three people or up to five people. If you still have some questions about the 14-inch pizza, keep reading.
How big is a 24 inch pizza?
Pizza Comparison (old version)
|Diameter (in)||Area (sq in)||Area (sq cm)|
How is pizza size measured?
Pizzas are sized according to the measurement of the diameter, so a pizza with a 10-inch diameter would be considered small; a 12-inch diameter would be a medium; a 14-inch diameter would be a large.
How many square centimeters does a pizza have if the pizza has a diameter of 28 cm?
This is your answer. Diameter = 28 cm. Radius = D/2 = 14 cm. Hence the area of the given circle is 616 cm².
How many adults will a large pizza feed?
A large pizza usually contains eight slices, while an extra-large pizza contains around 10. Following the same rule that an average adult will eat around three slices, a large pizza will feed around two adults or four children. An extra-large pizza would feed around three adults and five children.
How much does a 28 inch pizza weigh?
Those pizzas typically weigh between 9 pounds (4 kg) and 13 pounds (6 kg). The standard team pizza challenge is for a restaurant to have a 28″ or 30″ monster pizza for 2 people that weighs between 10 lbs (4.54 kg) and 12 lbs (5.45 kg).
What are the dimensions of a regular frozen pizza?
– Digiorno “Italian Style Favorites.” Meat trio and Meatball Marinara varieties. Both delicious. – Digiorno Rising Crust. The original Digiorno, quite filling, they don’t skimp on sauce, cheese or toppings. – Red Baron original. Thin, crisp crust, zesty sauce. – Tombstone Original, pepperoni and sausage. – Stouffer’s french bread pizza.
How many slices in a large pizza?
Large pizzas run about 14 inches in diameter and serve 10 slices. A large pizza is perhaps one of the most popular choices for game nights or laid-back evenings at home. Extra-large pizzas have a 16 to 20-inch diameter and yield 12 slices. Is Hungry Howie’s pizza healthy?
What are the sizes of Pizza Hut pizzas?
– Pizza Hut’s small 8” personal pizza has four to six slices, serves one or two, and costs $9.99. – The 12” pizza goes for $12.49, has six to eight slices, and serves two to four people. – Then, the large 14” goes for $15.49-$18.49 and has 12 slices enough to feed 4-6 people.
How Many Pizzas Do I Need? What To Order For Your Next Pizza Party
Pizza is served boiling hot and hearty, and it has the ability to bring people together with a single mouthful of crispy, cheesy perfection.Pizza is a popular dish to serve for every occasion, no matter how you slice it.Pizza night is a special occasion, and you don’t want to get caught short with your pies.
- For your convenience, we’ve put up the following chart to assist you in determining how many pizzas you should purchase to satiate the hunger of your family and friends.
Start With the Basics
- Before you go into the specifics, you need consider the following fundamentals: What is the estimated number of persons you will be serving?
- How many adults and children are going to be eating pizza tonight?
- Is pizza the only thing you’ll be offering, or will there be other dishes as well?
- Do you want to send a few slices home with visitors, or do you want to make enough for yourself and some friends?
Once you’ve figured out the answers to these questions, you can start delving into the delectable details while calculating how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase.
Figure Out the Slices Per Size
- The size of the pizza you purchase will impact the number of slices that may be expected to be served by each pie: Small pizzas are typically between 8 and 10 inches in diameter and generate around six pieces each pie.
- Typically, medium-sized pizzas are 12 inches in diameter and provide around eight pieces.
- Approximately 10 slices will be provided by large pizzas, which are 14 inches in diameter.
- In the United States, extra-large pizzas are 16 to 18 inches in diameter and will serve at least 12 people.
Please call ahead of time to confirm the quantity of slices per size for your pizzas before you place your order.
Don’t Underestimate Appetites
Obviously, if Uncle Joe can finish half of a medium-sized pizza and still be hungry, you know that a single pie will not suffice for your gathering.Despite the fact that it might be difficult to predict how many slices individuals will consume, it is important not to underestimate anyone’s appetite.When calculating the number of pizzas to order, three slices per adult and two slices each child is a decent starting point from which to build your estimate.
- If you know ahead of time that you will have visitors with large appetites for pizza, plan on one or two extra pieces per person just to be on the safe side.
- If your pizzas will be smaller in size or have a very thin crust, make sure to allow for an additional slice per person in your calculations.
- The following is an alternative method of calculating the number of pizzas you’ll need, based on a medium pizza size (eight slices) as an example:
- Make a calculation based on the number of guests you’ll be feeding and multiply the amount of slices per adult or two slices per youngster
- This quantity should be multiplied by the number of slices you may anticipate to obtain from the pizza size you’ve chosen.
For example, if you’re feeding five adults who will each have three slices of pizza, you’ll need to purchase two medium pizzas based on the above method.
Consider the Occasion
It’s critical to consider the time of day as well as the meal itself when planning your menu.If you’re planning a pizza-only lunch for two to four individuals, one big pizza should be sufficient for the occasion.When putting up a Sunday sports day spread of chips, dips, wings, and other finger foods to serve eight people, you may want to consider ordering two, three, or four pizzas to fill out your spread, especially if the event is going to linger for a lengthy period of time.
- Pizza and children’s parties go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Pizzas in the medium size range are ideal for this sort of gathering.
- Rather than the typical eight slices per pizza, request that your medium pizzas be cut into 10 pieces when you place your order.
- However, even if you’re focused on providing food for kids, some parents may want a slice or two while they’re picking up and dropping off their children.
Top Off Your Planning With Toppings
- Nobody likes to get into a squabble about pizza toppings. Pizza toppings, on the other hand, continue to be a topic of contention among pizza purists. According to a YouGov study conducted in 2019, pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping among 52 percent of Americans, with sausage coming in at number three on the list at 34 percent and mushrooms coming in at number three at 31 percent. Bacon and plain cheese were only two of the top three choices among the 20 percent of pizza eaters who took part in the poll. Before placing your order for pizza, gather your family’s input on their preferred toppings in order to prevent a pizza-fighting situation. If all you have to deal with is simple cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and peppers to serve three people, then one pizza should be more than enough space to do the job. Consider the following example: one large pizza might be divided into three thirds basic cheese, one-third pepperoni, and one-third sausage and peppers. Don’t forget about the people who enjoy simple cheese pizzas. You should save around one-third to one-half of your pizzas as basic cheese if you’re buying numerous pizzas for your gathering. Pequod’s also provides a delicious selection of vegetarian pizzas to choose from. Keep the following considerations in mind while choosing your pizza toppings: When making specialty pizzas with a mixture or range of toppings, it is vital to know the toppings your guests love before you begin. If you’re unsure, don’t be hesitant to ask for clarification. In any other case, you may find yourself with a lot of leftovers.
- The addition of additional toppings, such as more than two toppings per pizza, will result in a somewhat thicker pizza than the same pizza with a single topping. Extra toppings on your pizza, when combined with speciality or thicker crusts, will give each slice more bulk than a thin-crust pizza with a single topping.
Know How to Place Your Order for a Group
- Parties and family get-togethers with a dozen or more guests necessitate the following specific considerations: Choose the biggest pizza size that is available: Despite the fact that an extra-large pizza will be more expensive than a medium pizza, the cost per slice will be less expensive than pizzas of a smaller diameter. Your order’s overall price will be lower as a consequence of this reduction.
- To prepare for expected leftovers, gather the following ingredients:
- Consider how many visitors may ask for a piece or two to take home with them once they have finished their meal. After all, pizza tastes just as good the next day as it does the day after that – even for breakfast. When placing your order, round up to the next dollar and request an additional pie.
Another word of caution: it takes time to create the perfect pizza for your visitors.The fact that you’ve ordered in advance of your party provides the opportunity for your preferred delivery crew to have the time they need to cook your pizzas just the way you want them.Is it still unclear how many pizzas you should order?
- You may just place an order from Pequod’s Pizza the next time you’re hosting a meeting in the Chicago or Morton Grove areas, and we’ll work with you to determine exactly what you want.
Pizza math: For the best price, you should always order the biggest pie
For fun, calculate the difference between a 16-inch pizza and an 8-inch pizza.If you replied with a number that was double the size of the question, we may have to send you in for some remedial arithmetic.It is four times the size of an 8-inch pizza to make a 16-inch pizza.
- It is important to be big.
- An thorough analysis undertaken by NPR looked at the costs of 3,678 pizza shops across the United States, utilizing data from Grubhub Seamless as a starting point.
- This possibly contradictory conclusion was reached after analyzing the price per square inch of several pizza alternatives.
- The results indicated that ordering the big pizza is always the best option since it will be cheaper per square inch.
- Despite the fact that a 16-inch pizza is four times the size of an 8-inch pizza, the larger pizza will cost significantly less than four times the price of the smaller pizza.
- In spite of the fact that we definitely expect a discount per unit (in this example, the square inch for pizza), our inability to grasp the size difference in a timely manner may cause the pricing disparities to appear less significant than they actually are.
- (I go into further detail on Pizza Hut pricing later in this essay.) It is not always easy to determine the value we receive per unit simply by looking at it — which is why grocery stores often display a price-per-unit for their customers.
The size of a pizza pie
For example, if you want to know the size of a pizza pie, you must physically utilize the number pi (pi) in the computation.If it has been a long since you sat in an uncomfortable seat with an a2 pencil, you might be surprised to learn that the symbol for is around 3.14159.The area of the pizza is calculated using the formula r2.
- The radius, denoted by R, is half the diameter.
- r (radius)=8 inches for a 16-inch pizza.
- In this case, the calculation is 3.14159 * (8 squared) = 201.061768-inch pizza:r (radius)=4inches 3.14159 * (4 squared) = 50.26544 is the result of the calculation.
The price of pizza at Pizza Hut
However, although the NPR research examined more than 3,000 pizza establishments in order to get the average price per square inch of pizza, it can be beneficial to focus on one particular popular eatery: Pizza Hut.Pizzeria Hut offers three different types of pizza: personal pans, medium pans, and big pans.(Please keep in mind that actual costs may differ.) A personal pan at Pizza Hut has a diameter of 6 inches and costs $4.50.r (radius) = 3 inches for a 6 inch pan.
- Calculating the size is as follows: 3.14159 * (3 squared) = 28.27431 4.50 cents per square inch of pizza = 28.27431 cents per square inch of pizza = 15.92 cents per square inch of pizza At Pizza Hut, a medium pizza has a diameter of 12 inches and costs $9.99.r (radius) is equal to 6 inches.
- Dimensions are calculated as follows: 3.14159 * (6 squared) = 113.09724 Price per square inch of pizza = $9.99 divided by 113.09724 equals 8.83 cents per square inch of pizza (per square inch of pizza).
- A big pizza at Pie Hut has a diameter of 14 inches and costs $11.99.r (radius) = 7 inches for a 14-inch pizza.
- Dimensions are calculated as follows: 3.14159 * (7 squared) = 153.93791 Price per square inch of pizza = $11.99/153.93791 = 7.79 cents per square inch of pizza.
- The price per square inch of pizza is calculated as follows: For the most part, pizza and arithmetic make for a great combination.
- The original version of this story was published on April 11, 2017.
- The most recent revision was made in January 2022.
How Big Is A 16 Inch Pizza? Compared To Pizzas Of Other Sizes
Pizza is available in a variety of sizes, ranging from little to extra big.The width of 16 inches is regarded to be its extra-large size.So, how large is a 16-inch pizza, precisely?
- A 16-inch pizza has a surface area of 200.96 square inches in total.
- A typical pizza looks to be around 10 inches in diameter, however based on the mathematical calculation, this pizza appears to be 2.6 times larger than a standard pizza.
- In this post, we’ll go through how to calculate the weight of a 16-inch pizza.
- We also discuss the benefits of ordering an extra-large pizza.
- Let’s go right into this article to make everything crystal obvious!
How Big Is A 16 inch Pizza?
The extra-large pizza size is 16 inches in diameter. It is recommended that you get one 16-inch pizza per group of up to 5 or 6 persons if you are ordering for a large party.
Some individuals buy two 8-inch pizzas at the same time.Is the size of these pizzas the same as a 16-inch pizza?You might be surprised to learn that a 16-inch pizza is almost four times larger than an 8-inch pizza.
- If you prefer a lower size, you will need to increase the quantity of pizzas you order.
- To put it another way, you would need to buy four 8-inch pizzas to serve six people, whereas a 16-inch amount would be plenty.
Formula for the size
So, what exactly is the formula for determining the size of a pizza?A pizza is made in the shape of a circular.The circumference of a circle increases in proportion to the square of the radius.
- It is possible to calculate the surface area of the pizza by applying the formula r2.
- The radius (R) of a pizza is equal to half the diameter of the pizza.
- Let’s start with the 16-inch pizza, which is a good example.
- It has an 8-inch radius around it.
- This results in an area of: r2= 3.14*82 = 200.96 square inches (r2= 3.14 * 82).
- According to the opposite equation, the computation for an 8-inch pizza equals r2= 3.14*42 = 50.24 square inches.
- As you can see, there is a significant disparity between their respective areas.
- Using the same logic, we may deduce that a 16-inch pizza is approximately 2.6 times greater in size than a 10-inch pizza.
- It’s important to understand that the normal pizza size is 10 inches in circumference.
How Many Slices Are There In A 16 inch Pizza?
There are various methods to cut a 16-inch pizza into pieces.When served by the pizzeria, pizzas of this size are often cut into 12 pieces.Other cutting procedures, on the other hand, might result in anywhere from 17 to 24 slices depending on the method used.
- Half-slice orders, which are ordinary slices that have been split in half to give additional portions, are accepted by the majority of restaurants.
- Because of this conversion factor, a regular 16-inch pizza with 12 slices would yield 24 half pieces.
- Also see: What Is the Size of a 14-Inch Pizza?
- Certain pizza restaurants will cut their dish into rectangles or squares upon request for customers who find the wedges too difficult to consume.
- Due to the fact that square slices seem smaller than triangle slices, a pizza is more likely to have square pieces than triangular portions.
How Many People Can A 16-inch Pizza Feed?
An average 16-inch pizza serves 5 to 6 people, depending on the size. As previously stated, a pizza of this size is often divided into 12 pieces.. If each person eats two pieces of pizza, the pizza may serve up to six people. Other elements, such as the eater’s hunger and taste preferences, as well as the toppings, sauce, and accompaniments, also influence the response.
Why Should You Order 16-Inch Pizzas?
We’ve done the math and have come to the conclusion that we should always order a big pizza.A 16-inch pizza is nearly four times larger in size than an 8-inch pizza, according to the manufacturer.In terms of price, you may have to spend an additional $20 for the larger size (for example).
- However, if you get two small-sized pizzas, you will be required to spend around $30 to $35.
- The price of a pizza has increased by 70% for the same volume of food.
- A 16-inch slice of pizza is less expensive than an 8-inch piece of pizza, on average.
- The extra-large pizza is only $4 per person, which is a great deal.
- A small pizza costs $8, and a large pizza costs $13.
- If you want to save money, it would be better to purchase a larger pizza for your party rather than a smaller one.
The Bottom Line:How Big Is A 16 inch Pizza?
A 16-inch pizza can easily accommodate up to 6 people at a time.In terms of price, you may also save money by ordering an extra-large pizza.There are several elements to consider while ordering pizza, including the sauce, the toppings, and any accompanying sides or sauces.
- Hopefully, you may find this information to be of assistance!
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.
ᐅ 28 INCH PIZZAThere Is No Such Thing as Too Much Pizza!
Have you ever questioned whether or not you could complete a 28-inch pizza?Challenges taken on by daring pizza fans all across the world demonstrate that, indeed, it is possible!While you may want some more training for this, it is achievable!
- Pizza eating competitions are becoming increasingly popular, particularly in the United States.
- So continue reading for some pointers on how to win one!
- Furthermore, a huge pizza may make for an excellent party food alternative!
- It has the ability to make everyone happy and satisfied!
- You may personalize it in a zillion different ways to ensure that everyone of your visitors are satisfied.
- Simply top it with one or more of the numerous toppings that are available.
- This pizza has enough ingredients to almost serve an entire army, and it is relatively affordable!
- Allow me to introduce you to the many toppings, portions, and problems that have previously been investigated!
- Within minutes of tasting 28-Inch Pizza, you will want to order one for supper right away.
Pizza eating competitions are becoming increasingly popular, particularly in the United States.There is no doubt that the United States has a great pizza culture, thanks to generations of Italian-Americans who have settled in every state.It has, however, evolved over time to meet the preferences and requirements of successive generations of consumers.
- In addition, the pizza industry is incredibly ancient, and many of the available selections have already been exhausted by the time you arrive.
- There is limited space for experimentation or creativity.
- That is where the best American pizzaiolos have made a name for themselves!
- They began to develop massive pizzas that are ideal for large gatherings, late-night takeout, and family feasts.
- It was from here that the trend spread to pizza challenges and competitions.
- The 28-inch pizza challenge is one of the first competitions to take place in this category.
- Some participants have demonstrated that it is possible for a single individual to complete the task in one hour!
- Many restaurants host these on a regular basis, with the majority of them awarding a monetary reward.
- Some of them are as much as $500!
- If you like, you may do it for the sake of pleasure and celebrity instead!
- A location close enough to you can always be found, but it typically demands a collaborative effort.
- It’s the ideal event for a group of friends who want to get together for supper and some fun!
How Many Slices In A 28 Inch Pizza?
Particularly if you intend to share your pizza with a group of people, it is critical to be aware of the amount of pizza that you are purchasing.Frequently, this results in disagreements over which toppings to use and how many slices to serve each person.Ideally, you would have ordered too much and been obliged to carry it home to devour for the following three days.
- However, this is not always the case.
- You would know exactly what you were getting if you ordered a 28-inch pizza.
- This massive pizza is made up of between 12 and 14 pieces.
- If you were to cut it yourself, you could make it more personalized by making larger pieces for yourself and smaller portions for your child, for instance.
- Attempting to create this party pizza for yourself would be practically impossible to handle.
- There are a plethora of alternatives.
- So leave it to the pizzaiolo to do his thing!
- This means he will know what to do with it as well as how to tailor it to your specific needs.
- You may even ask him to cut two tiny slices out of a large one, and the kids would be pleased as well.
- Some pizzerias cut the 28″ Pizza into New York-style pieces, each of which is more than enough to satisfy even the most ardent appetite.
- If you are serving this pizza at a children’s party, it is advised that you cut it into little squares rather than slices.
On the market, there are an astounding amount of different pizza toppings to choose from.Pizzaiolos are generally more than willing to transform a basic pizza into a gigantic pizza.Everything that is already available on the menu may simply be made larger by increasing the font size.
- Furthermore, the pizzas are always prepared to order.
- As a result, you may combine any and all of the toppings offered at the restaurant.
- Take note that these toppings will be in addition to the cheese and tomato sauce that are already included with your order of pizza!
- Some establishments offer up to 70 different toppings to choose from to make your pizza really one-of-a-kind!
- Additionally, each slice may have a variety of toppings and flavors on it to accommodate individual dietary restrictions or preferences.
- It makes this pizza excellent for serving to a group of people!
- Toppers like as bacon or chicken are readily available but will raise the cost of your pizza.
- For a dinner that will leave you feeling satisfied, top the pizza with up to 10 veggies and cheeses, depending on how hungry you are.
- This makes it particularly suitable for vegans while also lowering the expense.
- You are now receiving the most value for your money when you order a large pizza!
How Many People Is It For?
It all depends on who you’re going to be eating with and how hungry you’re currently feeling.After all, we’ve previously established that a single individual can accomplish the 28-inch pizza challenge in one hour.This, on the other hand, is not suited for informal eating with friends, unless you are attempting to demonstrate your culinary abilities!
- This huge pizza is suitable for a casual supper for 2 to 4 individuals and serves a crowd.
- Consider that only 4 slices of this pizza equal a conventional pizza, which means that it will be more than enough to satisfy the needs of everyone.
- Make the toppings different for each quarter or third of the pizza, and it will appear as if everyone is eating their own slice.
- Sharing from a large plate, on the other hand, is an excellent way to mingle and create a pleasant mood over dinner.
- Keep an eye out for stringy cheese, though!
When Should You Order One?
The 28-inch pizza is ideal for birthday parties, office lunches, and business meetings, among other occasions.In recent years, however, an increasing number of pizzerias have begun offering these party pizzas as a takeout option.If you are able to locate a restaurant that offers this service in your area, a takeout and movie night may be an excellent choice.
- Don’t purchase food with it, either, unless you want to eat the remaining pizza for the next three days.
- Team pizza-eating contests have been found excellent as team-building exercises and generally bring people together over a beautiful plate of food.
- Pizzaiolos in America have reported that these pizzas are quite challenging to make compared to regular pizza, and it can take up to 10 minutes to serve one.
- Just keep that in mind if you decide to order this pizza 10 minutes before your flight.
- It is yet not a good option for a quick meal!
How Big is a 28 Inch Pizza?
How Much Does It Weigh?
A big pizza can weigh anywhere between 10lbs (4.5 kg) and 12lbs (5.5 kg) (5.5 kg).The weight of the pie might vary depending on the thickness of the dough, the amount of topping placed on top, and the thickness of the pie crust.The dish is often consumed by two persons in less than an hour during contests.
- If you are participating in a 28-inch pizza challenge, be sure you are aware with the regulations.
- Frequently, just two or three toppings are necessary.
- In that case, make a wise decision and avoid adding any more weight to your already-excessively-large pizza.
- Also, steer clear of fatty and oily meats, as well as extremely spicy toppings.
- Although they may not be as heavy as the other, you may not be able to bear them for very long!
- In a competition, you should also avoid salty toppings, which will cause you to drink more water, restrict the quantity of food you can consume, and cause your digestion to slow down.
Where Can You Fit It?
It is simple to state that a 28-inch pizza is a large pizza.But, can you get a sense of how big a 28-inch diameter is in your head?To get a sense of how enormous this pizza is, let’s have a look at some of the places where you may perhaps put it.
- The size of your meal will become apparent if you are eating your pizza in front of the television while watching a movie or sporting event.
- This pizza is also the size of a medium-sized artwork or the equivalent of four normal pizzas.
- They have stated that it is difficult to move, dish, and carry the pizza they have designed for this party pizza.
- It is very uncommon for them to have to order boxes and plates that are specifically designed for this type of pizza.
- If you want to order this pizza as a takeout and share it with your friends, make sure you have a large enough table to accommodate everyone; otherwise, you will all be eating off the floor!
Calories in A 28” Pizza
Pizza is not a food that should be included in a healthy eating regimen on a regular basis.The same can be said with giant pizza!A single slice of thin crust pizza contains the same number of calories as a standard pizza, which is 720 calories.
- It also contains 30 percent fat and 50 percent carbohydrate by weight.
- Yes, it is undoubtedly not the ideal meal for a balanced diet, but we all make exceptions from time to time!
- It’s cheat day, isn’t it?
- Instead of an ordinary pizza, why not go all out and get a big one?
- It is important to note that if you enjoy pizza and wish to consume it more than once a week, be sure to alternate pizza-eating days with normal training days.
- Keep in mind that it takes an hour of cycling to burn off the calories in one slice of this pizza, so plan accordingly!
- If you’re trying to lose weight but can’t say no to this delicious pizza, you can keep your calorie consumption under control by choosing sensible toppings.
- Vegetables will help you lose weight by reducing the number of calories you consume while increasing the amount of nutrients you receive from your meal.
What Are the Prices for A 28 – Inch Pizza?
Prices vary depending on the quality of the pizza, the number of toppings it has, and the size of the pie.It is a more broadly disseminated tendency in the United States.It is becoming increasingly common for restaurants to provide it as a choice, as well as to compete with one another.
- Because of this, the price of Margaritas has decreased significantly over the past several years, and it is now feasible to get an 18-inch Margarita for $13.
- Only a few pizzerias in England have opted to experiment with this new product, and the pricing are still prohibitively expensive at £25 ($30).
- So, if you are a pizza enthusiast in the United States, you are in luck!
- Always remember that for birthday celebrations and business meetings, this might be the most cost-effective and convenient alternative, no matter where you are.
The price, quality, and number of calories in a 28-inch pizza can all vary depending on where you get it delivered from.Always choose a small pizzeria that makes use of fresh ingredients and produces high-quality goods if you want to obtain the greatest value.You will be providing a service to both your stomach and your overall health in this manner!
- Have you tasted the 28-inch pizza?
- If not, you should.
- Is it true that you’ve entered a competition?
- Please share your thoughts with us by writing a comment below!
Review: Pizza Hut – Ultimate The Edge Pizza
Served on a huge 14-inch thin-crust pizza with pepperoni, Italian sausage, green peppers, onions and Roma tomatoes along with a garlic and herb seasoning around the pie’s edge, Pizza Hut’s Ultimate The Edge Pizza is a delicious combination of flavors.Despite the fact that the suggested retail price is $12.99, I ended up paying $14.99 (plus a $1.12 service fee) in the Los Angeles region.The ″Ultimate″ topping combination appears to be a version of Pizza Hut’s ″Supreme″ topping combination, according to the menu (pepperoni, seasoned pork, beef, mushrooms, green bell peppers, and red onions).
- Even though you don’t get the mushrooms, you still get a comparable seasoned flavor from the Italian sausage, as well as the added acidity from the tomatoes.
- It was possible to distinguish each topping without any one topping dominating the others.
- The garlic and herb spice adds a subtle hint of garlic and herb notes without adding a significant quantity of salt (as opposed to Papa John’s Special Seasoning, which is quite salty) to the dish.
- Because The Edge does not have an end crust, it is nearly identical to Pizza Hut’s Thin-N-Crispy crust, with the exception of a lack of end crust (although the Thin-N-Crispy has relatively little end crust compared to Pizza Hut’s other crust options, which means you are not actually getting that much more toppings by not having an end crust).
- It has the same crispy, cracker-bread texture as if you had toasted a thick piece of lavash, but without the calories.
- It’s an intriguing crust that I’ve only ever encountered at the Big Four pizza restaurants, and it’s unique in that the thin crust has the same precise feel regardless of whatever chain you go to.
- A strong crispy crust that stood up to the sauce, cheese, and other toppings made Pizza Hut’s Ultimate The Edge Pizza a satisfying meal in and of itself.
- It does not feel or taste much that different from purchasing a Supreme Thin-N-Crispy pizza from a chain restaurant, despite the absence of an end crust and the addition of spice.
- What you really receive is a discount on a big speciality pizza, which is exactly what you expected.
- There is no nutritional information available.
Domino’s Pizza Sizes & Price: How Many Do I Order?
- Each year, the average American consumes around 30 pounds of pizza, easily elevating it to the top of their list of favorite cuisines. Domino’s Pizza is the second most popular pizza restaurant in the United States, following only Pizza Hut! Consider the size of your Domino’s pizza if you’re intending on ordering several pies for your dinner party. After that, you’ll have to pick how many Domino’s pizzas you want to order. Domino’s offers pies in four different sizes: The largest pie is 16 inches in diameter, comes with 12 pieces, and serves 5-8 people
- the second-largest pie is 14 inches in diameter, comes with 12 pieces, and serves 5-8 people
- and the third-largest pie is 16 inches in diameter, comes with 12 pieces, and serves 5-8 people.
- In general, a 14-inch (large) pie will yield 10 pieces, whereas a 12-inch (medium) pie will provide eight slices.
- The smallest pie is around 9.5 inches in diameter and feeds two to three people with up to six slices
- the largest pie is approximately 10.5 inches in diameter and feeds six people.
About Domino’s Pizza
Domino’s Pizza, which was established in 1960 and has its headquarters in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is a multinational corporation.More than 16,000 franchisees work for the company in more than 85 countries across the world.Tom Monoghan was a co-founder of Domino’s Pizza and served as its CEO until 1998, when he sold the company to Bain Capital, Inc.
- At the time, Bain Capital was owned by politician Mitt Romney, who served as its chairman.
- DPZ is the ticker symbol for the Domino’s Pizza, Inc.
- franchise corporation, which has previously gone public and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange as DPZ.
- A different Domino’s menu is available in each region; for example, the menu in the United States differs from the menus in Asia and Europe.
- Meals, side dishes, and drinks that are both Italian and Western in style are featured on the American menu.
- Domino’s pizzas are the primary emphasis of the establishment.
- Traditional and custom pies are offered, with a variety of toppings and dough styles to choose from.
- Furthermore, Domino’s pizzas are offered in a variety of sizes and at a variety of price points.
- As reported by Forbes, each year in the United States alone, Domino’s Pizza sells around 400 million pizzas.
- Every day, the firm sells more than 1.5 million pizzas over the world!
Domino’s Pizza Size & Types
Pizza may be prepared in 34 million distinct ways, according to the Washington Examiner. As a result, personalizing your pizza takes some research. Domino’s has a significantly more difficult time determining which one is the best fit for your needs.
Cheese Pizza: Price & Sizes
If your guests are not fond of ham or pig, you may choose to order the cheese pizza instead. At Domino’s, there are around five different varieties. In this table, we’ll show you the sizes and prices of the cheese pies available at the chain.
Feast Pizzas: Sizes & Price
In addition to mozzarella and cheese, veggies, mushrooms, and other items are used to top Domino’s feast pizzas. You may customize your pizza by selecting your favorite crust and toppings from the large selection on the menu.
Specialty Pizzas: Sizes & Price
If you enjoy the iconic American pizzas inspired by chefs and locations around the United States, the speciality pies are your best bet. Domino’s partners with a variety of event planners in order to provide the perfect themed Pizza experience. As a result, these functions allow access to more than 2000 different sorts of objects.
How To Get The Best Domino’s Pizza Sizes
Even if you estimate the size of the area, an X-large one will be more expensive.Moreover, two separate ones are usually a superior choice when it comes to satisfying visual desires.Domino’s sells a significant amount of pizza.
- Large pizzas with a diameter of 14 inches, medium pizzas with a diameter of 12 inches, and tiny pizzas with a diameter of 10 inches are all available options.
- Typically, a Domino’s pizza comes in sizes ranging from 10 inches small to 16 inches X-large, with thin crust, super-thin crust, and very thin crust being the most popular options.
- For the deep dish, 10 inches is considered little, 12 inches is considered big, and 14 inches is considered enormous.
- A Medium Domino’s pizza is 11.5 inches in diameter and contains eight slices of sizzling hot pizza to savor and devour.
- The diameter of the pizza may be used to determine the size of the pizza.
- Therefore, a 10-inch-diameter pizza is considered little, a 12-inch-diameter pizza is considered medium, and a 14-inch-diameter pizza is considered giant.
- The decision to order has been made after gaining a thorough grasp of the company’s sizes.
- Your budget does not have to be completely depleted by pizza!
- Instead, check out our best money-saving tips and save a bundle of cash!
- Making your own pizza at home is the most cost-effective method of eating out.
- We all know, however, that it never tastes exactly the same twice.
- So you’ll almost probably order a pie from the pizzeria as a result of this experience.
- And, because parting with $20 is never easy, we’ve come up with a few money-saving ideas to help you stretch your dollar farther!
Pick Large Pizzas
However, even if two little pizzas are the same size as one huge pizza, their pricing are vastly different, and this is something you must address.Depending on your circumstances, you may discover that the big Pizza is both larger and less expensive than two little pizzas.A cheese tomato pizza measures around 9.5 inches by 70.9 square inches and costs 7.99 euros in the United Kingdom.
- However, the gigantic Pizza, which spans 13.5 inches by 140.1 square feet and costs around 16 euros, is more impressive.
- When you compare one large pizza to two small pizzas, you’ll see that you receive an additional 1.3 square inches of pizza for around $8 less per large pizza.
- You will save money as a result of purchasing a huge pie.
If you only order from Domino’s once a week, they have a tempting bargain for you.On Tuesdays, you may get two pizzas for the price of one at Domino’s Restaurants.When you order a pizza on a Tuesday, you’ll get it at half price.
- As a result, if you order two large pizzas, you will only be charged for one.
- In addition to that, all of the pricing are for the same high-quality pizza.
- It is not the same as removing deadstock from the system.
- Domino’s is only attempting to make contact with you on your behalf.
- Consider what your store has to offer and put it into action right away!
Discount For Students
Take advantage of the 35 percent discount available to students by going to Domino’s and ordering a pizza with your student ID! In the event that you are throwing a party at your school, this discount will be quite beneficial. A 25 percent Domino’s student discount is available when making an online order with a minimum purchase amount of $25.
How Many Domino’s Pizzas Should I Order?
Even when you have a small number of people to feed, ordering pizza may be a challenging task.If there is an arithmetic error, angry looks and unsatisfied visitors are likely to occur.In addition, if you order too much food, you’ll need a plan for dealing with the leftovers.
- Consider how many guests you’ll have and how hungry they’ll be before you make your decision.
- A slice of pizza for an adult would be three slices, but a slice for a child would be one or two.
- If you’re ordering for a children’s party, you might want to consider buying a pie with a big number of slices.
- However, you don’t want them to go hungry because they’re not allowed to consume too much.
- The amount of slices is more essential than the size of the slices for the majority of youngsters.
- In order to accommodate two individuals, we recommend getting a small pizza.
- If you’re feeding a family of four, a medium or extra-large pie should be plenty.
- If you’re hosting a large group of people, though, enormous pizzas that will feed everyone should be ordered.
- Large pizzas are not only more cost-effective in the long run, but they are also more convenient to eat.
Ordering Pizza in 17 Seconds: Digital Brand Innovation
What if a consumer could make an order as they awaited for the green light to appear on the screen?Patrick Doyle delegated this responsibility to the Domino’s Information Technology department.This characteristic evolved into a competitive advantage.
- During that time period, people were actively replacing push-button phones with smartphones, and there were no mobile applications specifically designed for restaurants.
- Domino’s has established itself as a technology leader in the restaurant industry.
- It all started with the development of an application that allowed you to place an order in 17 seconds, marking the beginning of the history of a food chain becoming a food technology firm.
- People have rated Domino’s as the most convenient service in the world because its ordering methods are so simple!
- Additionally, Alexa may schedule a delivery appointment on your behalf.
- Despite the fact that the traditional walk-in order is still valid, you may like to take advantage of a more convenient option.
- Cancellation of a Domino’s order is possible at any time by calling the restaurant ahead of time.
- There is, on the other hand, no internet option to choose from.
- If the business has already begun processing your purchase, it is possible that you will not be eligible for a refund.
More Than 15 Ways To Make An Order
In 2016, software and analytics accounted for half of the 800 workers that worked at the corporate headquarters.By then, Domino’s had released an artificial intelligence-powered Dom ordering bot, which the company said was the first of its kind in retail and e-commerce.After that, they provided various other ordering options, like utilizing smartwatches, smart TVs, and sending emoticons on Twitter.
- Customers may now buy services using a variety of means, including Google Home, Facebook Messenger, Apple Watch, Twitter, Slack, Smart TV, Ford Sync, Amazon Alexa, and other apps, among others.
- Regular clients can also use the mobile application using their smartphones.
- And, based on the individual’s choices, the order will be placed automatically in 10 seconds after being placed.
- Because of the huge options, the company is able to customize the experience for each individual consumer.
- It should come as no surprise that more than 70% of Domino’s sales in the United States will be made digitally in 2020.
Delivery By Robotic Vehicles
In addition to the ordering procedure, Domino’s strives to make it as convenient and quick as possible.To keep one step ahead of the competition, the corporation invested in two tools: electric bicycles and self-driving automobiles (robotic vehicles), respectively.Domino’s began shipping orders for electric bicycles in 2019.
- Even if the traditional bicycle solves the problem of traffic and parking, the electric bicycle provides an additional benefit: speed, which is especially useful in mountainous towns.
- As a result, even the most athletic couriers found it difficult to navigate the hills of Seattle.
- Because of the acquisition of e-bikes, the firm was able to engage additional couriers and deliver goods more quickly.
- Aside from that, cycling couriers may bring Pizza to locations where there is no physical address, like as a client’s favorite bench in the park or a sun lounger on the beach, due to GPS technology.
- Domino’s will begin delivering pizzas without a driver in Houston, Texas, in 2021.
- Customers who pick autonomous delivery will be provided with a code and a Nuro R2 robo-car will be dispatched to their location.
- The corporation has the ability to track your whereabouts using the app.
- You must enter the code on the robot’s touchscreen in order to open the robot car and retrieve the Pizza from within.
- ″We have a good chuckle about the fact that consumers are continuously conversing with the robot,″ says Dennis Meloni, the company’s chief digital officer.
- ″They frequently express gratitude to him or say farewell, which is fantastic since we’re building an engaging experience that won’t let them down.″
What Time Does Domino’s Open And Close?
Despite the fact that Domino’s opens at 10 a.m., some restaurants do not open until 10.30 a.m.or 11 a.m., depending on location.Then, in most cases, they lock their doors about midnight.
- Some establishments, on the other hand, are open until one, two, or three a.m., or even later.
- No, Domino’s does not operate on a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week basis.
- Instead, from Sunday through Thursday, they will deliver your pie till midnight at no charge.
- The delivery service is available until 1 a.m.
- on Fridays and Saturdays.
What Is The Number Of Slices On A Domino’s Pizza?
Typically, small pizzas have six slices, medium pizzas have eight slices, and large pizzas have twelve pieces.
The Diameter Of A Domino’s Pizza Is How Many Inches?
It is around ten inches wide for the little pie, approximately twelve inches wide for the medium, and approximately fourteen to eighteen inches wide for the big pie.
Is Running A Domino’s Pizza Profitable?
Many individuals are interested in finding out how much money they might make if they were the owner of a Domino’s pizza business.An owner of a Domino’s franchise earns roughly $30,000 per year, or approximately $2500 per month, according to Career Bliss magazine.In reality, the exact figure is depending on a variety of factors.
- As an example, the profit earned by each location differs from the next.
- Apart from that, the number of employees you have in your store, as well as their overall compensation and recurrent expenditures, will have an influence on the amount of money you make.
- As a result, until you have a large number of locations operational, you may want to consider becoming a part of the management team.
Domino’s Sells How Many Pizzas Every Day?
It varies from one location to another how many pizzas are sold in total at a certain restaurant.There are certain businesses where the chef is busier than in others.The slowest receives 50-80 orders per day, and the busiest receives 200-400 orders per day on average.
- If you’re searching for work as a Domino’s delivery driver, this is a question you might consider asking.
- A minimum of information about how much money you’ll make would be helpful.
- You may also be interested in knowing how busy you will be.
However, despite its widespread international notoriety, Domino’s Pizza continues to operate largely as a typical fast food establishment.It has a relatively limited menu and only provides one type of pizza dough, which is referred to as ″normal pizza.″ When the dough is shaped, it is tossed high into the air and pulled back into form by the staff.Before the introduction of medium and extra-large Domino’s pizza sizes, the company offered just two sizes: 10 inches and 12 inches.
- Hopefully, this post will assist you in placing your order for your favorite pizza as soon as possible.
It sounds enticing to buy two medium pizzas at a discount, but you knead to know the math.
Numerous promotions from the finest pizza restaurants have been advertised, such as two medium-sized pizzas for $5.99 each.If a giant pizza costs $11.99, the two medium pizzas sound far more appealing.But, when it comes to the choice between two medium pizzas and one big pizza, have we been duped by cunning marketing?
- Because of this popular Reddit post, the internet is persuaded that one big pizza is superior to two medium pizzas; nevertheless, the post makes the assumption that a large pizza is an 18-inch pie.
- As soon as we realized this didn’t sound right, we looked into common pizza sizes and did the arithmetic.
- Find out what your pizza delivery guy isn’t telling you about his or her job.
taste of home
2 Mediums vs. 1 Large: Here’s the Math
The regular medium pizza is typically 12 inches in diameter, but the conventional large pizza is 14 inches in diameter.If you purchase two medium-sized pizzas, it appears that you will receive about twice as much food for around the same price.Let’s do the math before your next movie night to be sure we’re on the right track.
- A 12-inch medium pizza is generally split into eight pieces and served to two people, however this is not always the case.
- A big pizza that is 14 inches in diameter is sliced into eight slices and will serve two or three people.
- With two 12-inch medium pizzas, you’ll be able to eat a lot more food!
- Let’s take a look at a classic equation from our elementary school days to see what we’re talking about.
- The formula for calculating the area of a circle is r2, where ‘r’ denotes the radius of the circle in question (half of the diameter).
- To determine the area of a large 14-inch pizza, start by determining its radius: 14 inches divided by two is 7.
- Then 72 is equal to 49.
- 49 × 154 equals 154 in2 of pizza.
- To get the area of two medium 12-inch pizzas, use the following formula: To begin, calculate the radius: 12-in.
- divided by 2 equals 6.
- Then 62 divided by 36 equals 36.
- 36 x 2 = 113 in2, which when multiplied by two results in a total of 226 in2 of pizza.
- There’s no getting around the facts!
- Using two 12-inch medium pizzas rather than one 14-inch big pie, the arithmetic shows that you obtain a greater total surface area of pizza overall.
Does the Math Always Work?
Pizza businesses typically provide two sizes: a 12-inch medium and a 14-inch large.Some chains, on the other hand, may have a big size of 16 inches or 18 inches.The price of an 18-inch pizza will be less expensive than the price of two medium pizzas, therefore it will be a better value.
- Also, take in mind that if you order a rectangular regional pizza style, the arithmetic may be thrown off by the shape of the pie.
- Don’t forget to check out our guide to the finest pizza in each state!
- Recipes for Pizza that Cooks Faster Than Delivery
Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza
A chicken club pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise on the toppings You’re in for a treat, believe me! Vegetables provide a refreshing crunch to the creamy crust. — Debbie Reid of Clearwater, Florida, sent in this photo. Give this wacky crust pizza a go the next time you make pizza!
When I discovered this air-fryer pizza recipe, I thought I’d died and gone to paradise! This type of pie is incredibly simple to make and my sons like being able to personalize their own pies now that they are old enough. —Margo Zoerner, a resident of Pleasant Prairie in Wisconsin
Sausage French Bread Pizza
My family enjoys pizza despite the fact that I never seem to have enough pizza dough on hand at any one time. We spread a creamy Alfredo sauce over crusty French bread and top it with pork and vegetables. A gathering for youngsters or teenagers would be a fantastic place to offer this dish. Chris Sweet, from Evansville, in the United States
Big Kahuna Pizza
Because of the pre-baked pizza dough and the chilled barbecued pork, this scrumptious supper concept is both quick and simple to prepare. If you cut it into bite-sized pieces, it may also serve as a terrific last-minute appetizer! • Joni Hilton, of Rocklin, Calif. •
This zesty pizza is a favorite of mine to serve to guests whenever I host a gathering. Moreover, it is a delicious late-night snack that can be enjoyed throughout the year! — Janelle Lee of Appleton, Wisconsin, sent in this photo.
Taco Pizza Squares
Everyone will come running as soon as you pull this creative variation on pizza out of the oven, so get started right away. I top ready-made refrigerated pizza dough with leftover taco meat, tomatoes, and cheese, and in less than half an hour, I have a full-flavored fiesta on the table. Sarah Vovos, of Middleton, Wisconsin, contributed to this article.
Mini Mediterranean Pizza
My mini-pizza obsession continued, and after serving Mexican and Italian versions of the dish, I decided to branch out and create a Mediterranean version. The results were delicious! — Jenny Dubinsky lives in the West Virginia town of Inwood.
This dish comes together in a jiffy thanks to the premade pesto and pizza crusts used. It serves two people, and we appreciate the fact that we each receive our own Italian-style pizza! Adding a salad and fresh fruit to the dinner is something I enjoy doing to finish it off. —Trisha Kruse of Eagle, Idaho, says
Game-Night Nacho Pizza
The heat of jalapenos is preferred by some, while others prefer it chilled with a dollop of sour cream. But one thing is certain: this isn’t your typical pizza night. This is ″nacho″ ordinary pizza night. Madison, Georgia, resident Jamie Jones
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
This is without a doubt the most odd ″pizza″ you’ll ever come across! It’s a fantastic treat for children, yet it’s also popular with adults. Everyone enjoys the crunchy crust as well as the delicious taste. The flavors of chocolate and peanut butter go along well.
Creole Shrimp Pizza
This meaty meal with a crispy crust combines the flavors of pizza with the flavors of Creole cuisine in a delicious way. If you want things spicy, you can increase the amount of hot sauce you use. — Robin Haas, a resident of Cranston, Rhode Island.
Tomato Baguette Pizza
When my tomatoes ripen at the same time, I use them up in easy dishes like this one to get them all used up. Baguette pizzas with cheesy toppings, eaten with a side of salad, make an excellent lunch. Mrs. Lorraine Caland of Shuniah, Ontario, provided the following statement: Make these rye bread pizzas to use up the rest of the loaf!
Turkey Alfredo Pizza
This thin-crust pizza, which has been a family favorite for years, is both delicious and healthful. It’s also a great way to make use of any leftover turkey you may have. • Edie DeSpain from Logan, Utah
Chili Dog Pizza
When I prepare this mash-up pizza with hot dogs and chili, my daughters go crazy over it. It’s a fantastic way to make use of any leftover chili. Jennifer Stowell, of Smithville, Missouri, sent in this message.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Are you looking for low carb foods? While this simple snack dish is a terrific way to fulfill your pizza cravings without having to eat the normal carb-laden crust, it is not intended to replace it. —Taste of Home Cooking Demonstration Kitchen
It’s delicious served as an appetizer during a get-together with family or friends, and it’s even better the next day! It is a favorite of myself and my pals since it has that sophisticated gourmet touch to it while being being healthy! This dish can also be served as a main meal for four people. Naperville resident Annette Riva shared her thoughts.
Eggplant Flatbread Pizzas
Despite the fact that I am now a professional chef, I used to enjoy cooking this meal for my family on Friday nights when I was a home cook. We aim to make our pizzas stand out from the crowd by using unusual and fresh toppings. — Christine Wendland of Browns Mills, New Jersey, is a freelance writer.
Thai Peanut Naan Pizzas
Thai food is one of my favorite cuisines, but I don’t always have the time to prepare it at home. With a drizzle of ginger-peanut sauce, fresh vegetables, a sprinkling of cilantro, and a spicy squirt of Sriracha, I’m set for the rest of the day. Senior Editor of Taste of Home, Rachel Seis, says:
Grilled Greek Pita Pizzas
Every bite of this quick and simple flatbread pizza is bursting with authentic Mediterranean flavors. It may be served as a quick main meal or as an appetizer depending on your preference. — Kristen Heigl lives on Staten Island in New York City.
Grilled Pizza Bread
These delightful French bread pizzas make a wonderful picnic dish for both children and adults. They are delicious when grilled, but they are as delicious when cooked in the oven. Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana, sent this message.
Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Have you spent the entire day sledding, shopping, or decorating? Set the table for a delicious lunch of handmade pizza that will please the whole family. A pre-baked crust with a basic Alfredo sauce make this dish both simple and tasty. —Tammy Hanks, a resident of Gainsville in Florida
Grilled Flatbread Veggie Pizza
We put vegetables over flatbread as a tasty approach to eat more healthfully. It’s simple to switch up our weeknight go-to dish by using other vegetables or meats. — Darla Andrews of Lewisville, Texas, is a writer.
Garlic Toast Pizzas
Finding time-saving meals that my family will enjoy while working full-time, going to school, and parenting three children is one of my toughest problems in juggling everything. These fast pizzas are bursting with flav