What is keto pizza crust made of? This pizza crust has very few ingredients. It takes only almond flour, mozzarella cheese, a bit of cream cheese, and a little salt.
Keto pizza crust is pizza crust that is keto-friendly. Keto pizza crust is similar to our fathead pizza crust, but with a few differences. We use a combination of melted mozzarella cheese, egg, almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and some spices. Once the dough is all mixed together it’s rolled out and then baked to a nice golden brown.
What is in pizza Pizza keto crust?
Water, organic coconut flour, egg whites, liquid whole eggs, organic pumpkin seed flour, psyllium husk, flax meal, extra virgin olive oil, coconut milk, ground chia, salt, apple cider vinegar, garlic powder, cream of tartar, baking soda, Italian herbs, chicory root, yeast.
What is the difference between cauliflower crust and keto crust?
The keto crust closely resembles Blaze’s original pizza crust but contains just 6 grams of net carbs, while the cauliflower crust is vegetable-based; both are gluten-free.
What is Blaze Pizza keto crust made of?
The keto crust is made from cauliflower rice, mozzarella cheese, casein protein, flaxseed, eggs, whey protein, yeast, spices, and cultured brown rice.
Is keto pizza healthy?
Although this type of pizza crust is tasty, it is one of the worst choices for a person on the keto diet. This type of pizza crust can have up to 33g of carbs without any added sauce or cheese. If you’re limiting your carbs to 20-50 grams per day, one slice of this type of crust will likely kick you out of ketosis.
What is Pizza Pizza cauliflower crust ingredients?
Cauliflower Crust. Non-GMO cauliflower, Non-GMO pizza mix ((corn starch, rice flour, potato starch, dextrose, vegetable fibers (psyllium, fructose, emulsifier), vegetable fibers (inulin), stabilizer (sorbitol)), non-GMO yeast, non-GMO extra virgin olive oil, non-GMO brown cane sugar, non-GMO sea salt.
What pizza chain has low-carb pizza?
Blaze Pizza, known for their fast-fired artisanal pizzas, announced some big news today: The chain launch a Keto-approved pizza crust, making them the first official national pizza chain to do so. The crust has only 6 grams of net-carbs, so it’s a guilt-free option for many whose diets previously prohibited it.
How many carbs are in a slice of cauliflower pizza crust?
It all comes down to the other ingredients. There’s a healthy-sounding trend in the supermarket: pizza crusts made of cauliflower. Claims include “only 3 net carbs per serving” and “just 80 calories per slice.” It’s true that a crust made with a healthy veggie might be a better choice than one of refined white flour.
How many carbs are in a 12 inch cauliflower pizza crust?
Veggie Pizza on Cauliflower Crust, 12 inch (1 Slice) contains 13g total carbs, 12g net carbs, 4g fat, 4g protein, and 110 calories.
How many carbs does blaze keto crust have?
Yep, you read that right, Blaze Pizza offers a totally keto crust! With just 2g net carbs per slice for the crust alone, you can pile on your favorite toppings and enjoy pizza night with the family without having to sacrifice or wonder what to order.
Does Pieology have keto crust?
At Pieology, you can decide what sauces and toppings you want to add (there are 40+ to choose from!), so this is an awesome pizza alternative for those following the keto diet who want to satisfy their pizza craving. The keto crust is 44 grams of protein, two grams of carbs, and 280 calories.
Is Caulipower pizza crust keto friendly?
Caulipower Cauliflower Pizza Crust is not keto-friendly because it is a high-carb processed food that contains unhealthy ingredients like sugar, sunflower oil, and tapioca fiber.
Is cauliflower crust at Pieology keto?
The Pieology cauliflower crust is keto-friendly and high in protein, 44 grams per serving. It’s also low-fat and low-carb, making it a good choice for individuals controlling their weight and searching for a healthy pizza.
Is mod cauliflower crust keto?
Ordering keto at MOD pizza is super simple, thanks to their ease of customization! They have tons of low-carb toppings and sauces to suit your taste buds. Sadly, their much popular Cauliflower Crust is not at all keto-friendly. It has the same number of carbs as a regular pizza crust!
Is Trader Joe’s cauliflower pizza crust keto?
Trader Joe’s also has a wildly popular cauliflower crust pizza, but the ingredients are not as keto-friendly if you’re following that lifestyle. When you’re avoiding grains, you have to accept pizza is no longer an inexpensive takeout option and making your own grain-free crust will often be labor-intensive.
Is Pizza keto without crust?
Is Crustless Pizza Keto? Crustless pizza is most definitely keto-friendly. I used an organic low carb marinara sauce, which only added three net carbs to the entire recipe, and there is no sugar in the sauce. You can make it with your favorite toppings, as it is incredibly versatile.
What are the ingredients in keto pizza dough?
The main ingredients of my keto pizza dough are almond flour, coconut flour, psyllium husk powder and eggs. The toppings you use is entirely up to you!
What kind of flour do you use to make pizza crust?
I chose to make this pizza crust with almond flour and coconut flour because it gave it the best texture as oppose to only using one type of flour. It ends up being one real good pizza.
The Best Low-Carb Pizza Crust Recipe (Keto-Friendly)
This quick and easy Low-Carb Pizza Crust recipe can bring pizza back to the table for people following a low-carb or ketogenic diet. In fact, it is so delicious that the entire family will enjoy it, regardless of whether they follow a low-carb diet or not. This dish may be used as a component of a ketogenic, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic, or Banting-friendly eating plan.
The best keto-friendly pizza crust
Okay, so I’m not one to brag about my own accomplishments, but I truly believe that this is the greatest keto-friendly pizza dough available.As a matter of fact, this pizza crust is so delicious that I prefer it over the traditional wheat-based crust.Our recipe for pizza dough has a fresh flavor and does not use cauliflower or any other ingredients that could be considered a touch out of the ordinary.In order to avoid the dough tasting ″eggy,″ I do not use any eggs in this recipe (like the original fathead dough).
This low-carb crust comes together even faster than traditional wheat crust.Because there is no yeast in this recipe, there is no rising period.The flavor, on the other hand, is quite similar to that of a yeast-leavened crust.Garlic and other herbs can be added at your discretion.
- One of the things I appreciate about this dish is that it does not call for any unusual ingredients.
- If you follow a low-carb diet, you most likely already have everything you need to prepare this crust in your pantry or refrigerator.
- Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links, which means that we receive a small income from any transactions made via those links, which allows us to continue to provide you with new recipes.
- You will not be charged any more.
- Thank you very much for your help!
This is the recipe I used for my Low-Carb Caramelized Onion, Pear, and Brie Flatbread, which can be found here.For the simple reason that I like this crust, I decided it deserved its own blog post where it would not be overshadowed by the toppings!As a matter of fact, our pizza crust has become such a staple in our home that I couldn’t keep it to myself any longer.This pizza crust recipe is based on various different recipes for mozzarella dough that I’ve used in the past.
While I’ve noted in previous postings that I had no clue where this dough came from, I’ve done a little more digging and discovered the answer!The recipe for what everyone refers to as ″fathead dough″ may be found by clicking on the link below.For quite some time, I’ve been experimenting with mozzarella in dough recipes.Because it’s so adaptable, I’ve used it to make anything from crackers to tortillas to sticky buns, just by changing the ingredients up a little.
- I enjoy experimenting with low-carb doughs in the kitchen, and this is one of my favorite low-carb doughs to use.
What is keto pizza crust made of?
There are only a few ingredients in this pizza dough. It just needs a few ingredients: almond flour, mozzarella cheese, a small amount of cream cheese, and a pinch of salt.
Can I eat pizza on keto?
Because traditional pizza crust contains a large amount of carbohydrates, many people believe that pizza should be avoided when following a low-carb diet.Even while some people prefer to eat their pizza without the crust, this dish provides a more satisfying alternative.You will need to be selective about the toppings that you use on your pizza.Some toppings have the potential to drastically increase the amount of carbohydrates in a dish.
As a result, I devoted a subsequent part of the recipe to low-carb topping recommendations.
Can you make this low-carb pizza crust ahead of time?
This pizza crust is simple and quick to prepare whenever you have a taste for pizza, but sometimes it’s good to have it ready to go when you need it.If you want to create this crust ahead of time, simply follow the directions up to step 7.Don’t bother with the toppings until after the second bake.Instead, place it on a cooling rack and allow it to cool entirely.
This step is very crucial because it will prevent your crust from becoming soggy throughout the baking process.After the crust has been allowed to cool fully, store it in an airtight container or wrap it tightly in plastic wrap to keep it fresh.It might also be possible to use an extra big plastic zip bag intended for pies for this purpose.Refrigerate for up to three days or freeze for up to three months before serving..
- If the crust was frozen when it was created ahead of time, thaw it before using it.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit after that.
- To assemble the pizza, spread the dough on a baking sheet or pizza pan and top with your preferred ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F until the cheese is melted.
- This normally takes between 5-8 minutes to complete.
A word about toppings:
This crust is versatile and may be used with a variety of toppings.Fill it to bursting point with your favorite low-carb treats and create your own culinary masterpiece.According to your macronutrient requirements, you should be able to get away with pepperoni, mushrooms, sausage, ground beef, and even a few slices of onion and peppers on your pizza.In addition, you may garnish your dish with fresh basil or oregano to give it a gourmet air.
Another thing to consider is the amount of carbohydrates in the pizza sauce you use.Sauces frequently include sugar that has been added.In fact, certain types of sausage and pepperoni will have sugar in their ingredients.Finally, I’d like to point out that this pizza crust makes it simple for me to maintain a low-carb diet.
- I hope it becomes a fixture in your home, as it has become a mainstay in my household.
- Annissa On a ketogenic diet, there is no reason to give up pizza.
- This Low-Carb Pizza Crust produces a wonderful keto-friendly pizza that everyone will enjoy.
The Best Low-Carb Pizza Crust
- This Low-Carb Pizza Crust recipe produces a delicious crust that everyone will enjoy. This dish can be used as a component of a low-carb, ketogenic, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic, or Banting-friendly eating plan. ten minutes for preparation Preparation time: 16 minutes Time allotted: 26 minutes Servings 8 calories 172 kilocalories a third cup of super fine almond flour
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sea salt (a quarter teaspoon is sufficient unless you are a salt aficionado)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon sugar (a quarter teaspoon is sufficient unless you are a sugar aficionado)
- a quarter cup of super fine almond flour
- Position the oven rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (gas mark 4). Prepare two sheets of parchment paper that are approximately 15 inches square ″A pizza pan or baking sheet and a rolling pin are at the ready
- In a large saucepan, combine the almond flour, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, and sea salt until well combined. Reduce heat to a low setting and cook the mixture. Cook, stirring frequently, until the cheese has melted and the mixture has taken on the consistency of dough
- place the dough on one of the pieces of parchment paper. Form a disk out of the dough. Fold in half and cover with the other sheet of parchment.
- Make a 12 inch circle out of the dough ″a circle with a diameter of
- The top piece of parchment should be removed, and the dough should be slipped onto the pizza pan using the bottom piece of paper.
- Make holes in the dough with a fork
- set aside.
- Place the pan on the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, keeping an eye out to avoid scorching. Place the pan on a cooling rack to cool. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. For safety reasons, you may need to open the oven door for a few minutes to let the excess heat escape.
- Bake for an additional 3-5 minutes on the other side if you want the crust to be a little crispier. Allow the crust to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into it. To assemble the crust, arrange the desired toppings on it. Continuing to bake for an additional 5-8 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, or until cheese has melted, is recommended. Before cutting and serving, remove the pan from the oven and allow it to cool for about 5 minutes.
1/8 of a pizza crust is one serving.The following are the net carbohydrates per serving (g): 2Nutrition Facts How Much Pizza Crust Should You Use for Low-Carb Pizzas?(1 slice) Caloric intake: 172 calories, of which 126 calories are from fat.* 14 g of fat Saturated fatty acids: 22 percent (5 g) Trans fatty acids: 0 g 0 g of polyunsaturated fatty acids 2 g of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids 23 milligrams of cholesterol 8% of the total sodium intake (336mg) Potassium (at 15%, 36mg) is a mineral.
1 percent Carbohydrates (four grams) 2 grams of fiber, 8 grams of sugar, and 11 grams of protein 22 percent of the population 30% of the daily recommended intake of vitamin A.Zero percent of the population is vitamin C-deficient.Calcium accounts for 280 percent of total calcium and 28 percent of total iron.2% of the population Carbohydrates net: 2 g * A 2000-calorie diet is used to calculate the percent Daily Values (%DV).
Blaze Pizza cuts the carbs
Topics The keto-friendly crusts and plant-forward toppings on the chain’s new pies are a welcome addition.Blaze Pizza provided the image for this post.The debut of two new pizza crusts and four ″lifestyle″ pies by Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza is intended to fulfill the dietary requirements of today’s consumers.In appearance, the keto crust is quite similar to Blaze’s traditional pizza crust, but it includes only 6 grams of net carbohydrates, whilst the cauliflower crust is vegetable-based and gluten-free; both are made with almond flour.
The new Life Mode range is comprised of four pies: Keto, Protein, Vegan, and Vegetarian.The pies are exclusively accessible through Blaze Pizza’s app and website at this time.Blaze’s purpose in producing a keto crust was to provide a pizza choice for the growing number of consumers who are following low-carb and ketogenic diets.Blaze’s keto crust achieved this goal.
- However, according to Brad Kent, executive chef for the company, the difficulty was to achieve the essential desirable traits in a crust while decreasing the less desirable characteristics when carbs were lowered.
- ″Key characteristics include a light crisp texture with moderate chew that can withstand the addition of toppings.
- ″Plus, it needs to remain edible even after the pizza has cooled down,″ he said to Restaurant Business magazine.
- The Keto Pizza, which features a topping of spicy red sauce, mozzarella, bacon, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, and spinach, adheres to the low-carb trend, whilst the Vegan Pizza is entirely plant-based, with vegan cheese and vegan chorizo, as well as an assortment of veggies.
- In addition to the cauliflower crust and vegetable toppings, the Vegetarian contains mozzarella and ricotta, whilst the Protein is oriented at meat eaters and includes the following ingredients: Meatballs, ham, grilled chicken, and cheese are layered on top of the sauce.
- According to Kim Freer, Blaze Pizza’s marketing director, the Life Mode pizzas were given this moniker because they have particular constructions that are tailored to a range of lifestyles.
- A similar tie-in is at the heart of Chipotle Mexican Grill’s Lifestyle Bowls and Mooyah’s Lifestyle Burgers, both of which are available in limited quantities.
- Diet-friendly menu items that are promoted as ″lifestyle choices″ appear to be becoming increasingly popular.
- Members make our journalism possible by contributing to it.
- Become a Restaurant Business member now to take advantage of special perks, such as unrestricted access to all of our content and discounts on products and services.
- Please register here.
Want breaking news at your fingertips?
Get access to the most up-to-date information about the restaurant sector. Sign up to receive SMS messages from Restaurant Business with breaking news and insights that are relevant to your company’s brand.
Get the latest news and information from Restaurant Business delivered directly to your email. Become a member
Keto At Blaze Pizza (Food and Drinks)
- Do you want to host a pizza night? I’ve taken care of you. Here are the finest foods and beverages to order at Blaze Pizza if you’re following a ketogenic lifestyle. It is feasible to eat low-carb, from the sides to the pizza itself – even at a fast-food restaurant like Papa John’s. Jump to: Lunch and dinner
- Blaze Pizza keto crust
- Ordering advice
- Related recipes
- Jump to:
There is no better place to go when you are in the mood for some delicious brick oven personalized pizza than Blaze Pizza!They provide customized pizzas made in-house, as well as fresh salads and the ability to ″create your own pizza.″ What distinguishes them from other pizza establishments is that they prepare everything right in front of your eyes.You have the ability to select your favorite toppings from a variety of options (at no extra cost and as many as you want).After it has been taken out of the oven, you may finish it off with your favorite toppings.
This recipe is perfect for anybody following a low-carb diet since it includes the extremely famous keto crust!They also offer vegan pizza and cauliflower crusts, which are both gluten-free options.If you’ve ever been curious about what the Blaze Pizza keto crust tastes like, I’ll break it down for you in this article.Here’s how to order lunch or supper at there while still adhering to your ketogenic eating plan:
Lunch and dinner
Blaze Pizza specializes in rapid brick oven pizza that you assemble yourself, starting with the dough and working your way up.There are a plethora of various sorts of pizza that you may make with all of the options they provide you with.Having said that, not every topping or sauce will be suitable for keto-friendly consumption.Here is a summary of the low-carb friendly options available on the menu at the restaurant.
Please keep in mind that you may place your order using the Blaze Pizza mobile app!
Blaze Pizza keto crust
The keto crust at Blaze Pizza is the most incredible thing that has happened to the company, aside from their original dough.Each dish of our keto pizza crust contains only 1 gram of net carbohydrates!Wow, it is very incredible.Unfortunately, the cauliflower crust does not meet the requirements of the keto diet.
Each 11-inch pizza has 14 grams of net carbohydrates.While you might be able to get away with eating one slice of pizza, while you’re on the keto diet, every gram counts.Simply ordering the keto crust and assembling a high-protein pizza is the best option.
In terms of the toppings, you have to be careful about what you put on your keto pizza since it might be harmful to your health.
Any of the veggies will have a low carbohydrate content.Spinach, black olives, red onions, green bell peppers, and mushrooms are some of my favorite toppings to include on my keto pizza.It’s important to pile up on the vegetables since it makes the meal more satisfying.The only vegetables that I would keep an eye on are the cherry tomatoes, especially if you want to use tomato sauce as the foundation for the keto crust.
Otherwise, everything else should be fine.
Blaze Pizza also has pineapple on its menu, which I know seems strange at first. In moderation, you may use pineapple in your keto-friendly pizza, but don’t pile on too many slices. Pineapple has a significant amount of carbohydrates and natural sugar. It also depends on how diligent you are with your low-carbohydrate eating plan.
- Make it your own by incorporating any type of cheese that you desire! There are several high-fat, low-carbohydrate options available, and this is one of them. Blaze Pizza offers a variety of different types of pizza, including: Feta, goat cheese, Parmesan, ricotta, low-moisture mozzarella cheese, shredded vegan cheese, and a variety of other cheeses
- And, last but not least, meats, meats, meats! Listed below is a nutritional analysis of the meats that you may use to make your low-fat, high-protein pizza. Cooked chicken breasts have 0g net carbohydrates, whereas Italian meatballs have 1g net carbs, Italian sausage has 0g net carbs, pepperoni has 0g net carbs, and salami has 0g net carbs. Applewood bacon has 0g net carbs.
- 0g net carbohydrates for the smoked ham
- 0g net carbs for the spicy vegan chorizo
- After your pizza has been taken out of the brick oven, you can request that they put some finishing touches to the top. Here is a list of the final toppings they have available, as well as how many carbohydrates they include. Frank’s red hot sauce has no carbohydrates, and the balsamic glaze has one. The BBQ drizzle has one carb, and the buffalo sauce has zero carbs. The arugula has no carbs, and the balsamic glaze and BBQ drizzle both have one carb each.
- Pesto has 0g of net carbohydrates.
- 0g net carbohydrates in olive oil
- 0g net carbs in ranch dressing
- Did you know that you don’t have to use red sauce to make a keto-friendly pizza crust? You have a number of alternatives! Four different varieties of sauce are available for use on your pizza. Choose one that best suits your taste. Here’s what they should be eating in terms of nutrients. Classic red sauce contains 1g net carbohydrates
- spicy red sauce contains 1g net carbs
- white cream sauce contains 0g net carbs
- garlic pesto sauce contains 0g net carbs
- white cream sauce contains 0g net carbs
- white cream sauce contains 0g net carbs
Simple salads with a variety of dressings are available, much as at other fast food establishments.Because their salad selection varies depending on the season and region, it is practically hard for me to compile a comprehensive list of the salads they provide.When ordering a salad, request that the dressing be served on the side and that there be no croutons.Some salads may include fresh fruit, quinoa, or other forms of seasonal vegetables in addition to the usual greens.
Just make sure you order a salad that is created with low-carb components to avoid carb overload!
- Water will always be the most beneficial beverage to consume. If you’re looking for something different, these are the low-carb beverage alternatives available at Blaze Pizza. Diet lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, and Coke zero are all good options.
Here are my best recommendations for ordering from Blaze Pizza while adhering to the ketogenic diet.
1. Build your own pizza.
It’s better not to rely on their specialized pizzas; instead, it’s great to create your own!This is mostly due to the fact that when you create your own, you have complete control over how much carbohydrates you consume.Begin with the keto crust and then top with your chosen ingredients.You can also make it a vegetarian pizza by substituting vegan cheese for the regular cheese.
That is one of the many advantages of the BYO keto pizza.
2. Do not order dessert.
Unfortunately, they do not provide any sweets that are keto-friendly. Just stay away from them, and you’ll be OK.
3. Do not order dough knots.
You should avoid their dough knots because they are not produced with keto-friendly crust. They contain far too many carbohydrates to be considered keto-friendly.
4. Avoid alcohol.
Despite the fact that it is OK to consume a small amount of alcohol while on the keto diet, they exclusively sell beer and wine. Beer has much too many carbohydrates, while wine contains sugar. As a result, it is advisable to simply avoid them altogether.
- Listed here are a handful of the most commonly asked questions regarding ordering keto-friendly cuisine from Blaze Pizza. You can submit your question in the comments if you don’t find it on this list or in the FAQ. Is Blaze Pizza a low-carb or keto-friendly option? Yes, Blaze Pizza offers a variety of keto-friendly options that will satisfy your hunger and provide you with a satisfying and complete meal. I appreciate the fact that they also provide an online nutrition calculator. When you are putting your meal together, this will inform you precisely how many carbohydrates you are consuming. Is the cauliflower crust on Blaze Pizza low-carb? Do not be fooled by the name, though. Although the cauliflower crust is gluten-free, it is not low enough in carbohydrates to be considered keto-friendly in the traditional sense. One 11-inch pizza cooked with cauliflower crust has 14 grams of net carbohydrates. What’s in the keto crust at Blaze Pizza, and how does it taste? In order to make the keto crust, you’ll need cauliflower rice, mozzarella cheese, casein protein, flaxseed, eggs, whey protein powder, yeast, spices, and cultured brown rice. Each slice of crust contains only 1 gram of net carbohydrate! Is the red sauce on the Blaze Pizza keto-friendly? Yes! Because the red sauce is produced without the addition of sugar, it is keto-friendly. The spicy red sauce just adds a little heat to the dish, so it’s a nice option as well. Perhaps any of these low-carb pizza recipes will tempt your taste buds after reading this post about dining at Blaze Pizza. They are all quick and tasty, and they taste exactly like the dishes you would order at a restaurant! The Zucchini Pizza Bites are extra cheesy and topped with tangy black olives. The Gluten-Free Coconut Flour Pizza Crust is simple to assemble and top with your favorite sugar-free sauce and toppings. The Bacon Ranch Keto Chicken Crust Pizza is a fun twist on a popular pizza restaurant favorite. The Low-Carb Pizza Casserole is gluten-free, keto-friendly, and only has 3g net carbs per slice.
Want another option for getting a quick bite while on the road? Take a look at my advice on obtaining a ketogenic diet at Panera Bread. MORE EASY KETO RECIPES may be found on my social media pages, including Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Is Pizza Keto-Friendly?
- Some individuals believe that life isn’t worth living if you don’t have access to pizza. For those considering a low-carb or ketogenic diet, we won’t be shocked if they question whether they’ll be able to indulge in a slice of pizza while on their diet. Essentially, the answer is yes. The lengthier answer is that you can, but you’ll have to make some adjustments to your plan. This is due to the fact that a slice of normal crust pizza includes 30 grams of carbohydrates, which is nearly all of the carbohydrates you may have in a single day. Pizza, with the exception of the crust, is very keto-friendly. In addition to the carb-heavy crust, here’s a short rundown of the most popular pizza components outside of the carb-laden crust (scroll down for a thorough keto-friendly pizza topping list): Cheese is a wonderful source of fat and protein, as well as calcium. Cheeses such as mozzarella are the most commonly used, although other options include cheddar, Parmesan, and ricotta.
- Meat: In general, all of the meat toppings are low-carb (watch out for meatballs filled with breadcrumbs).
- Pepperoni, Italian sausage, and Canadian bacon are all popular low-carb alternatives.
- Vegetables: When it comes to vegetable toppings, you’ll be hard pushed to find one that isn’t keto-friendly due to their high concentration of vitamins and minerals. To mention a few, green peppers, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes are all good sources of vitamin C.
- Pizza sauce: You’ll want to keep an eye out for hidden sugar in the sauce, but if you create your own at home or purchase a jarred brand that doesn’t have any added sugar, it’s not that difficult to locate a keto-friendly sauce.
In other words, when it comes to finding a keto-friendly pizza, the dough is the most difficult aspect to overcome.
Carbs in Pizza
The number of carbohydrates in a slice of pizza varies depending on the crust type. The calorie and carbohydrate counts for the various forms of pizza are listed below.
|Type||Calories (per 1 oz)||Carbohydrates|
Types of Pizza Crusts
As previously stated, the crust is detrimental to a ketogenic diet.Every standard pizza crust choice is off-limits on the ketogenic diet, including regular crust, thin crust, deep dish, and even cheese-stuffed crust.Due to the increasing number of consumers seeking lower-carb alternatives, food producers and restaurants have responded by developing low-carb crusts made from cauliflower, almond flour, coconut flour, or even chicken.Yes, there is a crust that is truly made of chicken.
Now, let’s take a look at the various sorts of crusts and determine which ones are the most keto-friendly.
In order to make a classic pizza crust, yeast and white flour are normally used.Despite the fact that this style of pizza crust is delicious, it is one of the worst options for someone following a ketogenic diet.Without any additional sauce or cheese, this style of pizza crust can contain up to 33 grams of carbohydrates.You will most likely be kicked out of ketosis if you consume one slice of this sort of crust if you are restricting your carb intake to 20-50 grams per day.
Thin crust pizza often has less carbohydrates than standard crust pizza. A normal thin crust pizza has around 20 grams of carbohydrates per slice. It’s possible to indulge in a slice of thin crust pizza on occasion if you’re following the IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) method of ketogenic nutrition. However, it is not suggested due to the fact that it is produced with white flour.
Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Cauliflower is a fantastic low-carb vegetable because of its flexibility.Cauliflower is frequently used as a substitute for rice and mashed potatoes by keto dieters.It may also be used in a variety of baked goods such as bread, pancakes, and, yes, pizza crusts.Crust-like consistency may be achieved by blending ground cauliflower with grated cheeses and other ingredients to make a crust-like consistency that has little to no carbohydrates.
A slice of cauliflower crust has just around 3 grams of carbohydrates, which is virtually little when compared to the carbohydrate content of many other forms of pizza crust.It’s perhaps the most popular option among low-carb and keto dieters since it’s as near to carb-free as you can go without going overboard.
Chicken Pizza Crust
Let’s imagine you’re looking for the lowest quantity of carbohydrates possible in your pizza dough.Perhaps you prefer a carbohydrate intake of ZERO.You might be wondering if anything like that is even conceivable.Yes, the solution is to use chicken to build your crust instead of bread.
Here’s how to go about it: 12 cup grated Parmesan cheese is added to 1 pound of cooked ground chicken, shredded chicken, or canned chicken (that has been well-drained) to make a delicious chicken salad.If the crust is too moist, you may need to add a little extra Parmesan.To season the crust, feel free to season with a little of salt and pepper if you so wish.Form a thin crust by spreading it out on a big baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees, then remove from the oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before adding the toppings and roasting until the cheese is melted again.
- If you don’t want to bother with preparing a traditional pie crust, you may substitute zucchini or portobello mushrooms as your ″crust″ instead.
Zucchini pizza is easy to make: simply cut a big zucchini in half lengthwise, scoop out the middle, then top with your favorite sauce, cheese, and toppings. Afterwards, bake until the zucchini ″crust″ is cooked and the cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. So simple, yet so delicious!
Portobello Mushroom Pizza
The portobello mushroom cap acts as the pizza crust, in a manner similar to that of the zucchini boat pizza.Simply cover it with sauce, cheese, and any additional toppings you wish, and bake it in the oven until done.They’re little and entertaining to eat, and they’re also keto-friendly and tasty.Consider bringing these to your next potluck gathering!
Here’s how to get the recipe: Pizzas with Portobello Mushrooms
Let’s have a look at the sauce for pizza now. If you’re not careful, it might be a source of hidden carbohydrates.
Carbs in Pizza Sauce
It’s impossible to make pizza without sauce, but make sure you choose one that includes fewer carbohydrates than the original.Because of its increased sugar level, pizza sauce often includes more carbs than regular pasta sauce, thus it’s vital to read the nutrition label before using it as a sauce.One alternative option is to prepare your own pizza sauce so that you are not concerned about hidden carbohydrates in the sauce.Crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, basil, and oregano are all ingredients in a conventional pizza sauce recipe.
If you want to make it a little sweeter, try mixing in a small amount of erythritol.
Low-Carb Pizza Toppings
When it comes to pizza toppings, the options are virtually limitless. Following the brief list at the top, we’ve included a more complete list of keto-friendly pizza toppings that you may enjoy on your pizza.
- The following cheeses should be used: Mozzarella (where feasible, use whole milk rather than part-skim)
- fresh mozzarella, Parmesan, Ricotta, Cheddar, Provolone, Gouda, Goat cheese, Gorgonzola, Asiago, and Feta.
- Pepperoni, sausage, Italian sausage, ground beef, Canadian bacon, bacon, meatballs (provided they do not contain breadcrumbs), chicken, steak, and ham are all acceptable toppings.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients listed above. Combine the ingredients listed above. Combine the ingredients listed above. Combine the ingredients listed above.
The addition of pineapple to pizza, particularly Hawaiian and BBQ pizzas, is popular, but it is not suggested for those following a low-carb diet because of the high sugar level.
Should You Eat Pizza on Keto?
When following the ketogenic diet, eating pizza needs a little more work in order to keep the carb count as low as possible. Fortunately, there are a variety of delicious alternatives to carb-heavy pizza crusts that allow you to indulge in pizza while still maintaining your ketogenic state. How can you get your pizza fix while on a ketogenic diet?
This Pizza Chain Just Launched The First-Ever Keto Pizza Crust For Delivery
Blaze Pizza, a fast-fired artisanal pizza company famed for its handmade pies, unveiled some major news today: Keto-approved pizza crust is being introduced by the company, which makes them the first legitimate national pizza chain to do so.Because the crust has only 6 grams of net carbohydrates, it’s a guilt-free alternative for many people whose diets previously restricted the use of bread crusts.In the words of Bradford Kent, the inventive executive chef of Blaze Pizza, ″We’re giving pizza an alternative for people who are following a low-carb diet.″ As a result, you can practically maintain your diet while while enjoying your pizza!The keto crust, as well as a new cauliflower crust, will be offered at Blaze Pizza outlets across the United States and Canada starting tomorrow.
Both gluten-free crusts are part of Blaze Pizza’s new ‘Life Mode Pizza’ menu, which is only accessible through the company’s mobile app and online ordering system.This material has been imported from the Instagram platform.Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.There are four distinct pizzas on the menu: Keto Pizza (keto crust, spicy red sauce, mozzarella, ovalini mozzarella, bacon, cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach), Vegetarian Pizza (keto crust, spicy red sauce, mozzarella, Italian meatballs, smoked ham, grilled chicken, black olives, green bell peppers, oregano), Vegan Pizza (original dough, red sauce, vegan cheese, spicy vegan chorizo, mushrooms, red onions, green bell peppers, basil, olive oil drizzle), and Protein Pizza (original dough, spicy (cauliflower crust, red sauce, mozzarella, ricotta, artichokes, kalamata olives, red onions, spinach).
- There may not be a Blaze Pizza location near you, but we have some of our favorite low-carb pizza recipes that you can use to build your own Keto or gluten-free pizza at home: Madeleine Bokan is a branded content editor that works for a variety of brands.
- Madeleine Bokan works as a branded content editor for Delish.com and HouseBeautiful.com, where she focuses on the culinary, home, and lifestyle industries.
- This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.
- You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Did You Know That Blaze Pizza Sells Keto Crust?!
Want to stay on a ketogenic diet while eating fast food?Say hello to the keto-friendly crust at Blaze Pizza!For those of you who are like me, you have a very hectic schedule and don’t always have the time to prepare supper.Besides that, every once in a while it’s great to delegate some of the heavy lifting to someone else.
Our team went to Blaze Pizza to see if we could find a way to enjoy their menu selections while still following the keto diet.For a pizza business, this has had to be one of the most keto-friendly eateries I’ve come across in a long time, and that’s saying something! What Is a Keto Pizza Crust?WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
- Yes, you read it correctly: Blaze Pizza has a crust that is completely keto-friendly!
- Only 2g net carbohydrates per slice for the crust means you can load on your favorite toppings and enjoy pizza night with the family without feeling obligated to make any sacrifices or pondering what to order.
- Eating keto at Blaze Pizza has never been more convenient!
- There is just one size for the keto crust, which is 11 inches in diameter, which is around an inch smaller than the majority of medium-sized pizzas and other restaurants.
- Toss it all into your mouth if you’re feeling particularly peckish, or cut it in half and store the remainder for later.
- Either way, you won’t blow your carbohydrates on these delectable pastries.
Here are a few of our favorite keto-friendly pizza combinations…
11″ Blaze Keto Crust Pizza – Pepperoni, Bacon, Red Sauce, and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 slice has 130 calories, 7 grams of fat, 3 grams of total carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 12 grams of protein, and 2 grams of net carbohydrates. The entire pizza has 780 calories, 42 grams of fat, 18 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, 72 grams of protein, and 12 grams of net carbohydrates.
11″ Blaze Keto Crust Pizza – Italian Sausage, Red Sauce, Mushrooms, Black Olives, and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 slice has 130 calories, 7 grams of fat, 3 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 12 grams of protein, and 2 grams of net carbohydrates. The entire pizza has 780 calories, 42 grams of fat, 18 grams of carbohydrate, 6 grams of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, 72 grams of protein, and 12 grams of net carbohydrate (per serving).
11″ Blaze Keto Crust Pizza – Grilled Chicken, White Cream Sauce, Green Bell Peppers, Spinach, and Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 slice has 110 calories, 6 grams of fat, 3 grams of total carbohydrates, 2 grams of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 12 grams of protein, and 2 grams of net carbohydrates. The entire pizza has 660 calories, 36 grams of fat, 18 grams of carbohydrates, 12 grams of fiber, 6 grams of sugar, 72 grams of protein, and 6 grams of net carbohydrates.
Order your favorite keto-friendly toppings!
The following are the nutritional values to bear in mind if you want to prepare your own version of this dish. You can always use the fantastic nutritional calculator on the Blaze Pizza website to obtain the precise values for your order by plugging in your components into the calculator. The number of possible combinations is virtually limitless!
11″ Blaze Pizza Keto Crust:
1 slice has 70 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, 2 grams of total carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 9 grams of protein, and 1 gram of net carbohydrates.Made with Cauliflower Rice, Low Moisture Mozzarella Cheese, Casein Protein, Flaxseed, Eggs, Whey Protein, Yeast, Spices, and Cultured Brown Rice, this dish is a delicious and nutritious meal.While some may consider rice to be a ″dirty″ keto food, the fact is that it is the final ingredient listed and so accounts for a minimal portion of the dish.You make the decision of whether or not this is something that fits within your keto diet!
- Red Sauce: 0 Calories | 0g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 0g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Garlic Pesto has 15 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
- Spicy Red Sauce: 5 Calories | 0g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 0g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
White Cream Sauce has 10 calories, 0.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Feta has 15 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Goat: 15 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, 0 grams of net carbohydrates
Gorgonzola: 20 calories | 1.5 grams of fat | 0 grams of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 0 grams of sugar | 1 gram of protein | 0 grams of net carbohydrates
Grated Parmesan has 5 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Ovalini Mozzarella: 25 calories | 2 grams of fat | 0 grams of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 0 grams of sugar | 2 grams of protein | 0 grams of net carbohydrates
- Ricotta: 20 Calories | 1.5g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 1g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Shaved Parmesan has 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Shredded Mozzarella has 30 calories, 2.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 2 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Vegan: 30 calories, 2 grams of fat, 2 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 2 grams of net carbohydrates
Applewood bacon has 20 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Grilled chicken has 5 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Hot Chicken Meatballs: 20 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 2 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Italian Meatball: 15 calories, 1 gram fat, 0 grams total carbohydrates, 0 grams fiber, 0 grams sugar, 1 gram protein, 0 grams net carbohydrates
Italian sausage has 20 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Pepperoni: 10 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, 0 grams of net carbohydrates
Salami: 20 calories, 2 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Smoked Ham: 10 calories | 0 grams of fat | 0 grams of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 0 grams of sugar | 1 gram of protein | 0 grams of net carbohydrates
- Spicy Vegan Chorizo: 20 Calories | 1.5g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | <1g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 2g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Artichokes contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Banana Peppers contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Basil has 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Black olives provide 5 calories, 0.5 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Cherry Tomatoes contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
- Chopped Garlic: 0 Calories | 0g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 0g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Green bell peppers contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Jalapenos contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Kalamata Olives: 10 calories | 1 gram fat | 0 grams total carbohydrates | 0 grams fiber | 0 grams sugar | 0 grams protein | 0 grams net carbohydrates
Mushrooms contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Mushrooms have zero calories, zero grams of fat, zero grams of total carbohydrates, zero grams of fiber, zero grams of sugar, zero grams of protein, and zero grams of net carbohydrates.
Red onions contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Red peppers contain 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Red peppers have zero calories, zero grams of fat, zero grams of total carbohydrates, zero grams of fiber, zero grams of sugar, zero grams of protein, and zero grams of net carbohydrates.
- Roasted Butternut Squash: 0 Calories | 0g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 0g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Roasted Garlic has 15 calories, 0 grams of fat, 3 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 3 grams of net carbohydrates.
- Sauteed Onion: 5 Calories | 0g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 0g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Scorpio Slaw has 15 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Spinach contains 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Zucchini contains 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Arugula has 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Balsamic Glaze: 5 calories, 0 grams of fat, 1 gram of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 1 gram of net carbohydrates
- BBQ Drizzle: 0 Calories | 0g Fat | <1g Total Carbs | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 0g Protein | <1g Net Carbs
Buffalo Sauce has 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Franks Red Hot Drizzle has 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Olive Oil Drizzle: 20 calories | 2.5 grams of fat | 0 grams of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 0 grams of sugar | 0 grams of protein | 0 grams of net carbohydrates
Oregano has zero calories, zero grams of fat, zero grams of total carbohydrates, zero grams of fiber, zero grams of sugar, zero grams of protein, and zero grams of net carbohydrates.
Pesto Drizzle: 10 calories | 1.5 grams of fat | 0 grams of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 0 grams of sugar | 0 grams of protein | 0 grams of net carbohydrates
Ranch dressing has 10 calories, 1 gram of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Sea salt has 0 calories, 0 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 0 grams of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
Looking for something a little lighter at Blaze Pizza? Enjoy a keto-friendly salad!
If you’re looking to keep things a little cleaner and greener, one of Blaze’s delectable salads is always a good option to consider. Just be sure you request no croutons on every occasion. To get a precise nutritional breakdown for the components you add or remove, use the nutrition calculator on their website to figure out how many macronutrients are in each serving size.
Size of Entree: 400 calories | 33 grams of fat | 9 grams of total carbohydrates | 5 grams of fiber | 3 grams of sugar | 17 grams of protein | 4 grams of net carbohydrates
Sides contain 220 calories, 18 grams of fat, 5 grams of total carbohydrates, 3 grams of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, 9 grams of protein, and 2 grams of net carbohydrates.
With Romaine Lettuce, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Ground Black Pepper, Grated Parmesan, Shaved Parmesan, and Caesar Dressing, this salad is a refreshing and filling meal. Make sure to specify that you do not want the croutons, as they are included with this salad.
Caprese Salad with Ovalini Mozzarella
500 calories | 41 grams of fat | 12 grams of total carbohydrates | 4 grams of fiber | 5 grams of sugar | 19 grams of protein | 8 grams of net carbohydrates
Size of a side dish: 280 calories | 23 grams of fat | 7 grams of total carbohydrates | 2 grams of fiber | 3 grams of sugar | 11 grams of protein | 5 grams of net carbohydrates
Arugula, Romaine Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Peppers, Ovalini Mozzarella, and Basil Pesto Vinaigrette are used in this salad, which is served chilled.
Basil Pesto Vinaigrette has 90 calories, 9 grams of fat, 0 grams of total carbohydrates, 0 grams of fiber, 0 grams of sugar, 1 gram of protein, and 0 grams of net carbohydrates.
140 calories | 13 grams of fat | 1 gram of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | zero grams of sugars | 2 grams of protein | 1 gram of net carbohydrates
Italian Vinaigrette: 180 calories | 19 grams of fat | 0 grams of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 0 grams of sugars | 1 gram of protein | 0 grams of net carbohydrates
Ranch: 110 calories | 11 grams of fat | 1 gram of total carbohydrates | 0 grams of fiber | 1 gram of sugars | 1 gram of protein | 1 gram of net carbohydrates
Blaze Pizza offers a variety of low-carb alternatives, allowing you to enjoy pizza with your family without deviating from your keto diet!All that remains is for you to pick what you’re going to put on your pizza — there are so many options and so little time!You may save money at Blaze Pizza by following these simple steps.However, while there aren’t any current Blaze Pizza promo codes or coupons available to save money on your online Blaze Pizza order, you may join the Blaze Rewards Club for access to unique member-only offers, promotions, and information.
Visit this page to see all of our other restaurant eating guides.
This Pizza Crust Is Made Out Of Chicken And Won’t Make You Break Your Keto Diet
Nowadays, there are no restrictions on the kind of toppings that can be used on pizza.You may stick to the basic cheese and pepperoni toppings, or you can experiment with different fruity combinations.The regulations are that there aren’t any rules to be followed.As an additional option, Pieology has developed a pizza foundation made of chicken, which is theoretically completely keto-friendly.
Pieology is a pizza company that allows customers to customize their pizzas in a variety of ways.They currently offer gluten-free and cauliflower crusts in addition to their regular crust, but this one is unlike anything we’ve seen before.Instead of using dough for the basis of the pizza, a flattened chicken breast is used to create the pizza’s flavorful crust.This material has been imported from the Instagram platform.
- Visiting their website may allow you to access the same stuff in a different format, or it may provide you with even more information than you could get elsewhere.
- It is explained by QSR that the white meat chicken foundation is constructed from a combination of white meat chicken, cheese, and eggs, and that it is therefore keto-certified.
- Given that you can customize your pizza at Pieology (there are more than 40 different toppings to pick from!
- ), this is a fantastic pizza option for individuals following the ketogenic diet who want to satisfy their pizza hunger.
- The keto crust has 44 grams of protein, two grams of carbohydrate, and 280 calories per serving.
- It is available for a short time at all Pieology locations in the United States, with the exception of those in Hawaii.
- Similar to other limited-time menu items, this limited-time release of the chicken base pizza may serve as a test to determine how popular the dish will be before it is made a permanent fixture.
- But, c’mon, come on.
- A meat foundation with sauce toppings and additional meat and veggie toppings?!
- What could be better?
- I, for one, am all for it.
- Alexis Morillo is a professional baseball player.
Alexis Morillo is an Associate Editor at Delish.com, where she covers breaking culinary news and viral food trends.She has a bachelor’s degree in journalism.This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration.You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
Pieology Cauliflower Crust Pizza Nutrition Facts
The cauliflower crust from Pieology is keto-friendly and heavy in protein, with 44 grams of protein per dish.Also low in fat and carbohydrates, it is a wonderful choice for people who are trying to lose weight or who are looking for a healthy alternative to a traditional pizza.This product is a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional crusts, and the nutritional statistics on the package will satisfy and full you up!When buying your Pieology pizza online, don’t forget to enter your information into the appropriate app!
In addition to being keto-friendly and low in carbs, the cauliflower pizza crust has 35 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of protein, and 1 gram of fiber.This crust is a fantastic alternative for individuals who are following a low-carb diet.There’s also a gluten-free cauliflower pizza crust option to choose from.There are two different types of crust: a conventional crust and a thin crust.
- Cauliflower pizzas are made with a thin crust, whereas wheat pizzas are made with a thick crust.
- The gluten-free cauliflower crust from Pieology has 44 grams of protein in a serving size of 1 cup.
- This low-carb pizza dough is suitable for those following a ketogenic diet.
- Although the cauliflower pizza foundation is composed of cauliflower, the firm also sells wheat and chicken pizza bases.
- You get to pick the toppings for your pizza, and you may even customize it to meet your specific dietary requirements.
- Some people find that a vegan or low-carb crust is not the greatest option for them since it contains an excessive quantity of sugar or fat.
Pieology Cauliflower Crust Pizza Nutrition Facts
Another option is to use a chicken-based pizza crust as a basis.The fact that they each include 44 grams of protein makes them acceptable for both keto and vegetarian diets.The cauliflower crust from Pieology contains 460 calories and is low in carbs (keto-friendly).It has 35 grams of carbohydrates in a normal pie made with a pizza base from either of these two companies.
A total of six grams of protein and one gram of fiber may be found in the crust made from cauliflower.Aside from that, the calorie count is lower than that of conventional crusts.
What Are The Benefits Of Cauliflower Pizza Crust?
- Cauliflower crust has a number of health advantages, including being high in vitamins K and C.
- High blood pressure is reduced, and immunity is increased as a result.
- Contains little calories
- Carbohydrates are limited
Is Pieology Cauliflower Crust Good?
If you’re not in the mood to cook, this is a fantastic choice for a weeknight supper.Furthermore, because of the lower carbohydrate and fat content, you may have a beer with it without feeling guilty.’ina Haina, Kailua, Pearlridge, and University are all locations where pieology may be found.Because the simple cauliflower flavor was free of additional spices or cheese, it garnered positive feedback from those who tried it.
This makes it a good option for individuals who have food allergies or want a more neutral flavor for their pizza toppings.The crust also had a wonderful chewiness and structure, which made it an ideal vehicle for all of your craziest toppings and topping combinations.
Is It True That Cauliflower Pizza Crust Is Healthy?
It is up for debate.Cauliflower crust has fewer calories, carbohydrates, protein, fat, fiber, and salt per serving than regular crust, with the most notable variations being in the calories, carbs, and protein.With these toppings, the nutritional value of cauliflower-crust pizza isn’t much different from standard pizza because cauliflower-crust pizza isn’t low in calories or fat and still contains carbohydrates.As a consequence, taking it on a regular basis is unlikely to aid you in your weight-loss efforts.
What Is In Pieology Cauliflower Crust?
In order to produce the crust, whole cauliflower, brown rice flour, and mozzarella cheese are used.According to the brand, it’s ″a healthy,