Papa John’s Pizza Menu
|SMOKY BACON PAPADIA
|Three types of bacon, creamy ranch, fres
|PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich with Philly sau
|BBQ CHICKEN BACON PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich with grilled ch
|GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich made from origi
|MEATBALL PEPPERONI PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich with pizza sauc
Papa John’s Menu & Prices (Updated: March 2022)
|Pizzas Original and Thin Crust Choices
How large is a Papa John’s Small pizza?
What are the different sizes of Papa John’s pizzas? Small – 10′ Medium – 12′ Large – 14′ Extra- Large – 16′ The total area of Papa Johns pizza by size is: Small – ~78.5 in 2; Medium – ~113.1 in 2; Large – ~153.9 in 2; Extra- Large – ~201.1 in 2; Based on standard prices for a cheese pizza, the price per square inch is
How many people does large Papa Johns pizza feed?
Simple for you; tasty for them! Our large pizzas feed 3-4 adults. The most popular combination of toppings is pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms. Provide a variety of pizzas with different toppings. For large groups, always include a cheese or pepperoni pizza as well as a few specialty pizzas.
How many calories are in Papa Johns pizza?
The Pizza on the Papa John’s Pizza menu with the lowest amount of calories are 14″ Original Crust Pizza – Cheese (210 calories), 10″ Original Crust Pizza – Pepperoni (220 calories) and 14″ Thin Crust Pizza – Pepperoni (270 calories).
How much does Papa John’s franchise make?
The franchise dictates all the financial info you might want to know within their franchise agreement document (FDD) which is released annually. According to a recent FDD, you can pull in an average of $781, 202 in revenue from your Papa John’s franchise. A company owned location brings in a slightly higher average of $966,460 in annual revenue.
Is Papa Johns or Pizza Hut cheaper?
Pizza Hut follows Papa John’s when it comes to pricy pizzas. You can expect this high price because they give you quality for your money. It would cost you $15 just like in Papa John’s, to get a large pepperoni pizza. This is double the amount that you will spend in Little Caesars.
Does Papa Johns make pizza with alfredo sauce?
Papa John’s new Extra Cheesy Alfredo Garlic Parmesan Pizza comes on a Garlic Parmesan Crust topped with Alfredo sauce and a four-cheese blend. You can get a large for only $10.
How many calories are in pizza from Papa Ginos?
How many calories are in a Papa Gino’s Large Thin Crust Cheese Pizza? Answer: 230 per slice. How many calories are in a Papa Gino’s X-Large Meat Combo? Answer: 480. How much fat is in a Papa Gino’s Rustice Pepperoni? Answer: 12 g. How much sodium is in a Papa Gino’s Large Thin Crust Hawaiian Pizza? Answer: 710 mg.
Do Papa Johns have salad?
You can’t go wrong with a side salad, and Papa John’s bowl of greens serves up 2 grams of satiating fiber and 6 grams of filling protein for just 120 calories. Fork into salad before grabbing a slice, so that you’re less apt to go for a second or third piece of pizza. Worst: Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Cheesesticks Courtesy of Papa John’s
How many slices are in a 10 inch Papa John’s pizza?
Small Original Crust Pizza (10 inch)
Hand-tossed original crust pizza cut into 6 slices.
What sizes are Papa John’s pizzas?
Small – ~78.5 in. Medium – ~113.1 in. Large – ~153.9 in. Extra-Large – ~201.1 in.
How big is an XXL Papa Johns pizza?
12 slices in an XXL. Pizza size is 15.5 inches.
How many slices are in a large Papa John’s pizza?
The large pizza cuts into 10 slices and is super dreamy! This is great for a number of reasons including: Garden parties with the gang – BBQs are overrated.
What is the most popular pizza at Papa Johns?
Most Popular Items at Papa John’s
How many inches is Papa John’s Family pizza?
Get your 3 12 inch family pizzas for – Papa John’s Pizza | Facebook.
How many slices are in a 10 inch pizza?
A 10-inch pizza is a small pizza with six slices.
How many slices Papa John’s?
Large (10 slices). Extra toppings are available. Topped with Papa John’s famous sauce.
How big is a 10 inch pizza?
A 10 inch pizza is 78 square inches and can serve 1-3 people. There are usually four pizza sizes for consumers to pick. A small or personal pizza is between 8 and 10 inches and offers around six slices, while a 12-inch pizza (medium-sized) yields approximately eight pieces.
How big are Pizza Hut pizzas?
A personal pan at Pizza Hut is 6 inches in diameter and costs $4.50. A medium pizza at Pizza Hut is 12 inches in diameter and costs $9.99. A large pizza at Pizza Hut is 14 inches in diameter and costs $11.99.
Which size pizza is the best value?
Buying a large pizza is a better value and cheaper price than buying a small.
Here are some key findings gleaned from Groupon’s pizza survey:
Did Papa John’s pizza get smaller?
has your large pizza gotten smaller again this year? Hi! We have changed our pizza sizes. Our large pizza is 14 inches.
How many slices are in a XL pizza?
Extra-large pizzas come in between 16 and 18 inches in diameter and will provide at least 12 slices.
What kind of meat is Papa John’s pepperoni?
Pork, beef, salt, spices, natural flavoring, dextrose (a sugar, aids in fermentation), lactic acid starter culture (an organic acid, aids in fermentation, maintains flavor), oleoresin of paprika (natural extract of paprika, provides color and flavor), natural hickory smoke flavoring, sodium nitrite (a salt, maintains
How many calories are in a 10 inch Papa John’s pizza?
There are 220 calories in 1 slice (86 g) of Papa John’s 10′ Original Crust Pizza – Pepperoni.
Papa John’s Pizza Menu and Prices
|SMOKY BACON PAPADIA
|Three types of bacon, creamy ranch, fresh onions, melty cheese, finished with BBQ sauce.
|PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich with Philly sauce, cheese, steak, onions and green peppers. Served with garlic dipping sauce.
|BBQ CHICKEN BACON PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich with grilled chicken, bacon, onions, cheese, and BBQ sauce. Served with BBQ dipping sauce.
|GRILLED BUFFALO CHICKEN PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich made from original fresh dough and loaded with grilled chicken, onions, our signature cheese plus our 3-cheese blend, buttermilk ranch sauce, and buffalo sauce. Served with ranch dipping sauce.
|MEATBALL PEPPERONI PAPADIA
|Flatbread-style sandwich with pizza sauce, cheese, meatballs and pepperoni. Served with pizza dipping sauce.
|Flatbread-style sandwich with Alfredo sauce, cheese, Italian sausage, salami and banana peppers. Served with pizza dipping sauce.
|TRIPLE BACON PIZZA
|Your choice of crust covered with our signature pizza sauce, real cheese made from mozzarella, and pepperoni. With a pepperoni in almost every bite, it’s one of our most popular pizzas.
|Our signature pizza sauce layered with sausage and real cheese made from mozzarella for a taste you’ll crave. Your choice of crust.
|Simple, yet simply delicious. Real cheese made from mozzarella on top of our signature pizza sauce with your choice of crust, then baked to a golden brown. It has just what you want, and nothing you don’t.
|THE WORKS PIZZA
|It’s everything you want on a pizza – and then some. A heaping helping of pepperoni, julienne-cut Canadian bacon, spicy Italian sausage, fresh-cut onions, crisp green peppers, mushrooms, ripe black olives, and real cheese made from mozzarella. When you’re hungry for a hearty pizza, the Works always works.
|THE MEATS PIZZA
|A masterpiece of hearty, high-quality meats including pepperoni, savory sausage, real beef, hickory-smoked bacon, and julienne-cut Canadian bacon, all topped with real cheese made from mozzarella.
|ZESTY ITALIAN TRIO PIZZA
|A tasty trio of zesty Italian sausage, salami, and pepperoni, plus banana peppers, a three-cheese blend, and real cheese made from mozzarella on our signature sauce and original fresh dough. Sprinkled with classic Italian seasoning for an extra dash of flavor.
|MEATBALL PEPPERONI PIZZA
|Savory meatballs and pepperoni make for a tasty combination, especially when we add a three-cheese blend, and real cheese made from mozzarella on our original crust, then sprinkle it all with classic Italian seasoning for an extra dash of flavor.
|SUPER HAWAIIAN PIZZA
|Get a taste of the tropics. This super delicious pizza is loaded with sweet, juicy pineapple tidbits, julienne-cut Canadian bacon, hickory-smoked bacon, a three-cheese blend, and real cheese made from mozzarella on our signature sauce and original fresh dough.
|ULTIMATE PEPPERONI PIZZA
|Just when you think our pepperoni pizza couldn’t get any tastier, we craft the ultimate masterpiece. Our original fresh dough is covered with signature pizza sauce, 30% more pepperoni than our traditional pie, a blend of Parmesan and Romano, and real cheese made from mozzarella, all sprinkled with classic Italian seasoning.
|BBQ CHICKEN BACON PIZZA
|We had you at bacon, right? It gets even better. Smoky Southern-style BBQ sauce adds a tangy twist to this irresistible pizza topped with grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon, fresh-cut onions, and real cheese made from mozzarella. Round one up today.
|FIERY BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA
|We’re bringing the heat with more of the bold buffalo flavor you love. Our original crust is covered in a new buffalo sauce with a hint of buttery richness and a tangy, craveable kick. Piled high with grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon, fresh-cut onions, and real cheese made from mozzarella.
|PHILLY CHEESESTEAK PIZZA
|Whether you’re a native Philadelphian or still waiting to visit the City of Brotherly Love, “youse” can enjoy an elevated form of the classic Philly cheesesteak in this original tribute to the king of hot sandwiches, the Papa John’s Philly Cheesesteak pizza. Considered by its fans to be one of the best Papa John’s pizza varieties, this meaty and cheesy triumph will keep the party going all night long. For a flavorful treat that would satisfy even the Philly Phanatic, try the Philly Cheesesteak pizza from Papa John’s.
|PEPPERONI, SAUSAGE & SIX CHEESE PIZZA
|Featuring pepperoni, sausage and a generous six-cheese blend of real cheese made from Mozzarella, Romano, Parmesan, Asiago, Provolone, and Fontina. Finished with a blend of Italian herb seasonings. One taste and it may become your favorite, too.
|EXTRA CHEESY ALFREDO PIZZA
|Calling all cheese lovers! Your choice of crust covered in rich, creamy two-cheese Alfredo sauce topped with a blend of provolone, Asiago, Fontina, and real cheese made from mozzarella.
|FRESH SPINACH & TOMATO ALFREDO PIZZA
|Crafted with fresh cream and Parmesan and Romano cheeses, our 2-Cheese Alfredo sauce is deliciously creamy. We top it with fresh baby spinach, fresh-cut Roma tomatoes, real cheese made from mozzarella, plus classic Italian seasoning for an extra dash of flavor.
|GARDEN FRESH PIZZA
|All your favorite veggies together on a delightfully delicious pizza. Loaded with crisp green peppers, fresh-cut onions, mushrooms, ripe black olives, vine-ripened Roma tomatoes, and real cheese made from mozzarella.
|TUSCAN SIX CHEESE PIZZA
|Experience the authentic taste of Italy! Layered with signature pizza sauce and an authentic blend of Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, Fontina, provolone, and real cheese made from mozzarella. Baked hot and fresh then finished with classic Italian seasoning.
|HAWAIIAN BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
|Aloha! You’re on island time with the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken pizza. Smothered in smoky BBQ sauce, it’s topped with grilled chicken, hickory-smoked bacon, real cheese made from mozzarella, plus fresh-cut onions, and sweet, juicy pineapple tidbits for a taste of the tropics.
|JALAPEÑO POPPER ROLLS
|We rolled out a tasty new side. Made with PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese spread on our original fresh dough and rolled up with jalapeños for a creamy kick. Baked fresh and cut into eight rolls. Served with ranch dipping sauce
|Introducing our NEW Garlic Knots made with fresh baked dough and garlic parmesan seasoning. Eight Garlic Knots are served with pizza sauce for dipping.
|GARLIC PARMESAN BREADSTICKS
|Fresh dough baked to a golden brown then topped with our Special Garlic sauce and Parmesan cheese. Served with pizza sauce for dipping.
|Original fresh dough covered with Special Garlic sauce, topped with mounds of real cheese made from mozzarella, then baked to a cheesy, gooey goodness. Served with pizza sauce for dipping!
|You can’t live by bread alone. On the other hand, some can’t live without our breadsticks. Fresh dough baked to a golden brown. Served with Pizza sauce for dipping.
|TUSCAN 6-CHEESE CHEESESTICKS
|Enjoy a taste of Tuscany with our fresh dough covered in Special Garlic sauce and smothered in an authentic six-cheese blend of real cheese made from Mozzarella, Parmesan, Romano, Asiago, provolone and Fontina. Sprinkled with our blend of Italian herb seasonings for an extra dash of flavor. Served with pizza sauce for dipping.
|Original fresh dough covered with Special Garlic sauce, topped with mounds of real cheese made from mozzarella, then finished with spicy hot jalapenos and baked to a light golden brown. Served with pizza sauce for dipping.
|Original fresh dough covered with Special Garlic sauce, topped with bacon and real cheese made from mozzarella, then baked to a light golden brown. Served with pizza sauce for dipping.
|Pop a few Poppers and enjoy all-white chicken breast lightly breaded and oven-baked to perfection. Includes your choice of dipping sauce.
|HONEY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN POPPERS
|Sweet and spicy honey chipotle sauce adds a savory flavor to our oven-baked chicken poppers.
|BUFFALO CHICKEN POPPERS
|All-white chicken breast lightly breaded, oven-baked, and drizzled with a spicy, tangy Buffalo sauce.
|BBQ CHICKEN POPPERS
|UNSAUCED ROASTED WINGS
|No sauce? No worries. We’ll make your bone-in wings just the way you like them: oven-baked and unsauced so they’re unbelievably tender and tasty. Includes your choice of dipping sauce.
|Kick it up a notch with our oven-baked bone-in wings tossed in satisfyingly spicy buffalo sauce with just the right amount of heat to enhance our juicy wings. Includes your choice of dipping sauce.
|We never just wing it with Papa John’s BBQ wings. Our made-to-order, bone-in wings are oven-baked and covered in a thick and bold smokehouse-style BBQ sauce. Includes your choice of dipping sauce.
|HONEY CHIPOTLE WINGS
|A perfect blend of sweet and spicy, honey chipotle sauce adds a savory flavor to our bone-in, oven-baked wings. Includes your choice of dipping sauce.
|GARLIC PARMESAN WINGS
8 Papa John’s Pizza Hacks: More Pizza, Better Ingredients, Pay Less
- In my childhood, I lived in New York, and it seemed like every Friday, my father and I would travel to a neighborhood pizza joint.
- My torturer would be sitting in the passenger seat, holding the box on my lap, as I drove the 10 minutes back to my house.
- The slices were very delicious.
- Even simply thinking about it makes my mouth wet a little.
- Cataffo’s, how I love thee…
- I’m going to miss you.
- When I was in college in Pittsburgh, I had my first encounter with Papa John’s Pizza & Pasta.
- Even though it was a different experience, with a thicker crust and a lighter and tangier sauce, the pizza was still delicious.
- My recent encounters with Papa John’s pizza bring back fond memories of my undergraduate days in a good way.
- The fact that pizza is so basic and has so much competition is what makes it so delicious.
Domino’s, Little Caesar’s, Papa John’s, and your local store are all vying for your business.It’s a cutthroat competition.This translates into competitive pricing.It appears that no matter what time of year it is, there is always a good deal to be had.Here are the most effective methods for getting more Papa John’s pizza for less money.
- Papa John’s has a mobile application.
- When you place an order through it, you may earn Papa Rewards points, which can be used for free meals and other wonderful perks.
- If you want to purchase it frequently and on a regular basis, the app is a good choice for you.
- If you don’t order it very often, getting it through DoorDash can save you a little money on shipping costs.
- DoorDash charges a delivery cost, however that amount may be cheaper than the fee charged by Papa John’s.
- Additionally, you may save $5 on your first three DoorDash orders totaling more than $12!
Never Pay Full Price: 25% Off
- 25OFF nearly usually works as advertised.
- It will save you 25 percent off of a regular menu pricing (RMP) order when you use it.
- If SAVE25 and VISA25 do not work, SAVE25 and VISA25 nearly usually do.
- You can usually locate a coupon for 25 percent off.
- Caution: This is not always the most advantageous option.
- Consider it as a beginning point for your investigation.
- Never spend more than 25 percent less than the standard price on any purchase!
Know Your Pizza Math
- Do you remember the equation for the area of a circle from high school? A = r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 r2 The amount of pizza you get for your money will be displayed on this screen. What is the difference between the different sizes of Papa John’s pizzas? Sizes: Small (10′′), Medium (12′′), Large (14′′), and Extra-Large (16′′).
- The overall area of a Papa Johns pizza varies depending on the size ordered: small – 78.5 in2
- medium – 113.1 in2
- large – 153.9 in2
- extra-large – 201.1 in2
- large – 201.1 in2.
- A cheese pizza costs $0.140 per square inch based on conventional rates
- a medium pizza costs $0.115 per square inch
- a large pizza costs $0.097 per square inch
- an extra-large pizza costs $0.089 per square inch
- and a large pizza costs $0.089 per square inch.
You may now make an informed decision on which pizza deals are the best based on arithmetic.
Join the Papa John’s Rewards Program
- Papa Rewards, their loyalty program, is completely free, and you may earn free meals by placing online orders. There is absolutely no excuse not to participate! You get one point for every $5 you spend, which you can then use to purchase food: The following items get 10 points: Garlic Knots
- 10′′ Cheesesticks
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Large 2-Topping: 20 points
- Large 3-Topping: 25 points
- SPECIALTY/LTO: 30 points
On top of that, you earn a bonus of 10 points on your birthday! While you’re at it, join up for email and SMS alerts for further savings.
Check the Special page
The Specials page is jam-packed with discounts and specials. A pizza should never be ordered in isolation; there’s almost always a special available that will work for you and your needs.
Root, Root, Root for The Home Team
- It would be a pity if they didn’t win. It is possible to acquire cheaper pizza if they participate in specific sports activities. Papa John’s has partnerships with a variety of various leagues and conducts a variety of promotions during the league’s regular season and postseason seasons. Details and the team-specific promotional code may be found by searching for ″Papa Johns promo″ and your local sports team. Baseball: For the 2018 baseball season, they are offering a season-long deal in which you can get 40% off any pizza at normal menu pricing when you order online the day following a Grand Slam using the promo code: PAPASLAM. There were 133 days like this in 2017.
- Football: Papa Johns is also the official pizza of the National Football League (and has been since 2010), thus during football season, you can receive football-themed pizza promotions.
- Hockey: Save if your local hockey team scores more than a certain number of goals — the Rangers must score three or more goals (RANGERS3), the Capitals must score four or more goals (CAPS50), and so on
- If the Washington Wizards score more than 100 points in a game, you may use the code WIZ50 to receive a 50 percent discount on your RMP order the following day.
Order for the Future
- Promotions are available at all times at Papa John’s.
- That said, occasionally these specials run out of time before you get a chance to enjoy another slice of pizza.
- In fact, did you know you may order your pizza up to 21 days in advance?
- Cash orders can be submitted up to 21 days in advance, but they must be used in conjunction with the deal you saw today.
- Orders for credit orders can only be placed three days in advance.
- The order may be placed three weeks in advance as part of their plan ahead program; I was just unaware that you could do so.
Buy Gift Cards Online
- Gift cards are sold online on a regular basis, and the various card markets will provide assurances to ensure that you are never taken advantage of.
- Raise is the gift card marketplace of choice for me.
- In addition, when you purchase with a gift card, you can earn Papa Rewards!
- One last piece of advice before you go…
- My favorite thing about leftover pizza is that it can be microwaved without the crust being impossible to chew (bread turns strange when microwaved; simply throw in a cup of water to eliminate this) or with the bottom becoming wet.
- I prefer to reheat it in the oven to melt the cheese (or microwave it with a cup of water) before frying it in a skillet for a few seconds on the bottom to crisp it up.
Other Posts You May Enjoy:
BEWARE: These 6 Financial “Bank-like” Accounts Are NOT FDIC Insured
If your bank goes out of business, you are protected by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). However, there are a number of ″bank-like″ accounts that appear to be protected but are not, despite their appearance. Learn them so that you don’t find yourself in a poor scenario.
How to Send Text Messages by Email for Free (Both SMS & MMS)
Do you have a text message to send but you don’t have your phone with you? Alternatively, you may like to save money by sending it over email. Discover how simple it is to send a text message via email for free!
What Many People Misunderstand About Passive Income
Who doesn’t want to earn money while they sleep? After all, what’s not to like about earning money while you sleep? Because of this, passive income is sometimes misinterpreted. Here’s why passive income is not what you think it is.
Extra Debit Card Review: Build Credit with a Debit Card
- The Extra Debit Card works in conjunction with your existing bank account to assist you in establishing credit.
- Additionally, you can get 1 percent back on your purchases as incentives, and you will not be required to make any deposits, as would be required with a secured credit card.
- A thirty-something father of four, Jim Wang writes often for Forbes and Vanguard’s blog.
- He has also had the good fortune to have his work published in the New York Times, Baltimore Sun, Entrepreneur, and Marketplace Money, among other publications.
- In addition to his undergraduate degree in Computer Science and Economics from Carnegie Mellon University, Jim holds a master’s degree in Information Technology – Software Engineering from Carnegie Mellon University, and a master’s degree in Business Administration from the Johns Hopkins University.
- In the same way that an engineer approaches problems, he approaches personal finance by breaking down difficult issues into bite-sized, readily understandable principles that you can apply in your everyday life.
- The Personal Capital app is one of his favorite tools (here’s my treasure chest of tools, which contains everything I use).
- It allows him to manage his money in as little as 15 minutes every month.
- You may also get help with your financial planning, such as using a Retirement Planning Tool, which can determine whether or not you are on track to retire when you desire.
- It’s completely free.
He is also diversifying his financial portfolio by adding a little amount of real estate to his mix of investments.He is not investing in rental properties because he does not want a second job; instead, he is making diversified little investments in a few commercial properties and farms in Illinois, Louisiana, and California through AcreTrader.Recently, he’s made some purchases on Masterworks, including a couple pieces of art.>> Jim’s other articles may be found here.The opinions stated here are solely those of the author and do not reflect the views of any bank or financial institution.It should be noted that none of these organizations have reviewed, authorized, or otherwise supported the information on this page.
How Many Calories Are in a Slice of Papa John’s Pizza?
- Papa John’s pizza provides a large selection of pizzas to choose from.
- Photograph courtesy of Victoria Bee Photography/Moment/Getty Images.
- When it comes to comprehending the nutritional impact of a Papa John’s original crust pizza, knowing how many calories are in a pizza is only the beginning of the story.
- Despite the fact that pizza frequently has a high number of calories from fat as well as high levels of salt, it does have certain nutritional advantages to consider.
Papa John’s has a large selection of pizzas to choose from. The calorie count can range from around 110 (a small slice of White Veggie Pizza) to approximately 440 (a big slice of White Veggie Pizza) (large slice of Taco Pizza).
Papa John’s Calorie Facts
In terms of pizza selection, Papa John’s has a large selection to offer. This can range from around 110 calories (small slice of White Vegetable Pizza) to approximately 440 calories (large slice of White Vegetable Pizza) (large slice of Taco Pizza).
Papa John’s Pizza Benefits
- There are certain nutritional advantages to eating Papa John’s Pizza, according to the company.
- To provide an example, their pizzas include a reasonable quantity of protein, which is a key nutrient that is utilized throughout the body to aid in the rebuilding of muscle and other tissue.
- Protein levels, on the other hand, might range significantly amongst various pizzas.
- An extra-large Papa John’s Pizza Pepperoni Pizza slice contains 12 grams of protein, a slice from the Papa John’s Pizza Defender Pizza contains 17 grams of protein per slice, and the slices from the Papa John’s Pizza Sausage Pizza contain 12 grams of protein per slice, to name a few examples.
- Aside from potassium, phosphorus is another vital component found in abundance in Papa John’s Pizza’s pies.
- According to the National Library of Medicine of the United States, phosphorus is a necessary nutrient that is principally involved in the production of bone and teeth.
- According to the United States Department of Agriculture, a single slice of Papa John’s Pizza’s traditional crust has 238 mg of phosphorus.
- According to a study published in the journal Nutrients in February 2017, this amounts to around one-fourth to one-third of the 700 milligrams of phosphorus you should ingest each day, depending on your diet.
- And last, the calcium content in Papa John’s pizzas is usually rather high.
- According to the United States Department of Agriculture, a Papa John’s original crust pizza contains 194 milligrams of calcium.
According to the National Institutes of Health, the recommended daily calcium intake for both men and women is 1,000 milligrams.Calcium, according to the National Library of Medicine of the United States, is essential for bone and teeth health.
Open a Papa John’s Franchise.
- ″Customer service and the power of our brand have earned us several honors throughout the years.
- Make an appointment to see for yourself what sets us apart.
- I’m extremely proud of the 80,000 team members throughout the world that work tirelessly to bring Papa John’s ″Better Ingredients.
- Better Pizza.″ promise to life on a daily basis.
- For those who are passionate about quality and want to be part of a successful team, Papa John’s may be the perfect fit for them.″ — Papa John, the company’s founder.
- A Pizza Maker is a person who makes pizza.
- You may open a Papa John’s in any of the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NV, NY, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN., TX.,
If you are ready to put in the necessary effort and adhere to the method established by Papa John’s, you, too, may build a successful pizza business. Papa John’s has all of the components for success, as seen by its more than 5,220 locations globally.
Training and Support
Papa John’s provides six to eight weeks of initial training, as well as continuous training for your operator and team members.
- The Papa John’s franchise being sold is a retail restaurant committed exclusively to the selling of pizza and other related food goods, with the exception of other food products.
- The vast majority of Papa John’s franchisees are focused on delivery and take-out; however, there are a few locations that provide dine-in service as well.
- Size ranges between 1200 and 1400 square feet on average.
- The company is located in a strip center and has around 20 workers.
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Advertising Fee: 8%
- Franchise Fee: 0
Papa John’s International, Inc. has established connections with third-party finance institutions that can provide financing for the franchise fee, starting expenditures, and capital equipment purchases.
- The number one pizza chain brand according to the 2017 Harris Poll EquiTrend®
- number one in customer satisfaction and product quality according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index
- and number one in customer satisfaction and product quality according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
- We’re searching for franchise owners that are extroverted, have retail management experience (restaurant experience is desired but not essential), and who will devote their entire time and effort to managing their staff and business.
- People and the development of connections are of utmost importance.
- You must have a minimum of $75K in cash on hand, and you will require around $300,000 in cash, liquid assets, or readily accessible financing to complete the construction of your restaurant business.
- In addition to a discounted franchise fee, a free set of ovens, reduced royalty for four years, and a $3,000 credit toward food purchases, Papa John’s provides veterans with a variety of benefits. Franchise options have been available since 1986 for Papa John’s, which was started in 1984.
- If you want to create a Papa John’s franchise, you may do it with an initial investment as low as $300,000.
- At least $70,000 in liquid assets is required by Papa John’s, according to the company.
- Net-worth requirements: $250K (for one unit, and $1 million for up to ten units) minimum net worth
- Minimum franchise fees of $25K plus a royalty charge of 5 percent of monthly net sales (also due monthly) are required
- franchise fees as low as $25,000 are available.
- 8 percent of monthly revenue is charged as an advertising and marketing fee.
Why invest in a Papa John’s Franchise?
- When it comes to being a franchisee/owner of a Papa John’s franchise, there are several advantages to be had.
- For starters, purchasing a Papa John’s franchise is rather straightforward and straightforward, especially when compared to other pizza franchises such as Domino’s Pizza.
- The initial investment needed for a 1,200 square-foot business might be as little as $300,000, which is a very realistic amount of money.
- It is also possible to have a net worth of as little as $250K.
- The 5-percent royalty charge, which may be renewed after every decade, is something to be proud of on your end, as well.
- Papa John’s delivers a great return on investment (ROI) even if you are an absentee franchise owner, when it comes to concrete facts.
- Because of their training possibilities, you will be able to get a great lot of information and insights that will be beneficial to you as a business owner.
- Whether you desire to be a hands-on franchisee or an absentee owner, the continual training provided by Papa John’s may be quite beneficial.
- Another area in which Papa John’s excels is in providing excellent customer service.
- In fact, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, it is the best-rated pizza brand in the country when it comes to customer satisfaction.
The only disadvantage that can deter you is the mandatory marketing and advertising expenditure of 8 percent of your total revenue.
What Does a Papa John’s Franchise Make?
- Each year, the franchise issues a franchise agreement document (FDD) that contains all of the financial information you might possibly need to know about the franchise opportunity. An estimated $781,202 in income may be generated by your Papa John’s franchise, according to a recent Franchise Disclosure Document. A company-owned facility generates an average yearly revenue of $966,460, which is somewhat more than the national average. Operational expenses (costs) associated with a Papa John’s franchise Despite the fact that they do not publicly reveal cost breakdowns for franchise sites, you may still approximate them by looking at numbers for corporate locations. The average costs associated with running a Papa John’s location are as follows: $284,000 on food costs (nearly a third of revenue)
- $194,000 on labor and labor-related costs (a fifth of revenue)
- $89,000 on marketing and advertising (approximately 9 percent of revenue)
- $45,000 on mileage (approximately 5 percent of revenue)
- $44,000 on location manager costs
- $22,000 on store deals and bonuses
- $44,000 on tech, supplies, uniforms and other miscellaneous expenses.
It is simple to calculate that the cost of managing a franchise is around $824,500 based on this information. This translates into a pre-tax profit of around $142,000, which is approximately 14 percent of total annual revenue generated.
Papa John’s Franchise – After-Tax Profit
- In the case of franchisees, there are a few modifications that you may want to take into account.
- In the first place, some franchise businesses do endure decreased sales as a result of poor placement, insufficient advertising, or insufficient seating arrangements.
- Also required are the payment of the statutory 5 percent of net sales as royalty fees, as well as the expenditure of at least 8 percent of profit on advertising and promotion.
- Taking everything into consideration, a Papa John’s franchise may anticipate to earn between $66K and $67K each year.
- Without a doubt, if you invest more time and effort into your Papa John’s franchise, as well as allocate more funds for advertising and marketing, you will see a greater return on your investment.
Other Franchises Looking For Owners Like You in California
Mattress By Appointment
Start with as little as $15,000 to get things going. Make a financial commitment to your future. There are no franchise fees, no startup expenses, and no training expenditures. The entire amount of your investment goes directly to your company. Do you require employment that can be accommodated around your family obligations? As a Mattress salesman, I’d want to…
Cash Required: $15,000
Category: Retail Franchises
By 2020, it is expected that the annual cost of senior care would reach $300 billion! Our home-based, low-investment business model is fundamentally different from senior home care franchises in that you will not be responsible for staffing, payroll, or overhead until your business grows to a certain level…
Cash Required: $50,000
Category: Senior & Health Care
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Come work for the largest barbecue franchise in the United States! Dickey’s Barbecue Pit is a remarkable American success story that serves authentic Texas barbecue to customers all over the globe. Travis Dickey established the company’s first facility in Dallas, Texas, in 1941. Our BBQ was ready in no time…
Cash Required: $100,000
Category: Food & Restaurant
Make a business decision that will pave the way for future innovation! franchise with no royalties, and franchisees benefit from the highest-quality products and services available anywhere in the world. GoliathTech Inc. is a global pioneer in the engineering, design, manufacture, and marketing of high-performance materials…
Cash Required: $80,000
Category: Home Related
A BRAND THAT IS POSITIONED FOR EXPANSION Previously known as Lunchbox Wax®, Radiant WaxingTM is handled by WellBiz Brands, Inc., the industry’s top franchise brand management platform in the beauty and wellness industry. As a consequence, a new name and attractive re-branding have been created…
Cash Required: $100,000
Category: Beauty Franchises
Life is too short not to spend it doing what you enjoy. Located in the multi-billion-dollar beauty sector, Drybar is a cutting-edge innovation. Using a refreshingly simple concept, Drybar has taken the country by storm: give great blowouts in a fun and attractive environment.
Cash Required: $250,000
Category: Beauty Franchises
Do something you enjoy doing since life is too short otherwise. Located amid the multi-billion-dollar beauty sector, Drybar is a groundbreaking idea. This refreshingly simple concept has caught the country by storm: give excellent blowouts in a fun and beautiful environment…
Cash Required: $60,000
Category: Business Services
Bruster’s Real Ice Cream
The Original Bruster’s®Real Ice Cream is a Scoop Above the Rest. Bruster’s® has grown to become one of the most popular frozen dessert franchises in the United States since its founding in 1989. And for the past 20 years, Entrepreneur Magazine has named us as one of the best companies in the world…
Cash Required: $100,000
Category: Food & Restaurant
The services provided by PostalAnnex+ are essential for today’s hectic lifestyles. Use this demand to your advantage and start your own business! When PostalAnnex+ creator Jack Lentz decided to retire from the printing industry, he began working from his home as a business consultant. …
Cash Required: $70,000
Category: Printing Packing & Shipping
Commercial Capital Training Group
PostalAnnex+’s services are required by today’s hectic lives. Profit from this need by starting your own business! PostalAnnex+ creator Jack Lentz began working from his home as a business consultant when he retired from the printing industry in 2005. …
Cash Required: $25,000
Category: Financial Businesses
Men In Kilts
Men in Kilts franchises are sure to turn some heads. It is the outdoor cleaning franchise Men In Kilts that provides high-quality home services with a humorous twist. Entrepreneurs like you may create their own course with an attention-grabbing brand, a recurrent revenue model, and unrivaled franchise support…
Cash Required: $30,000
Category: Cleaning Franchises
Own a B2B printing and marketing franchise that is essential. Be a member of the printing business of the current day. Own a franchise that can supply everything you can think of that has a name, picture, or logo attached to it. Apparel, promotional products, signs and banners, and a whole lot more are available! With…
Cash Required: $50,000
Category: Business Services
- For more information about cookies, please see our cookies section.
- We are requesting your phone number so that the firms from which you have requested further information can contact you by phone or text to discuss their offer with you further.
- Our policy is that we do not disclose your phone number with anybody other than the businesses that you have expressed an interest in knowing more about.
Papa John’s Vs. Domino’s Vs. Pizza Hut Vs. Little Caesars
- When it comes to well-known pizza establishments, these four names will frequently come up in conversation.
- They provide some of the greatest pizza in town and have a large number of customers, so they are sure to be well-liked by the community.
- It is usual to conduct comparisons from time to time in order to determine whether or not you are receiving the greatest value from the pizza business that you frequent.
- If this is not the case, then it is necessary to try something different.
- Due to the fact that pizza is a national treasure and the second most popular meal in the United States, you will find individuals drawing comparisons between the various pizza businesses.
- This article will examine these four pizza businesses to determine what distinguishes them from one another, what makes a specific one stand out from the others, and where they surpass the competition.
- The answer to the issue of which is the best is a matter of personal preference, and the goal is not to determine which is the greatest.
- We’re just here to lay forth the facts as they are.
- You determine which option appears to be the most appropriate for you.
- Source The Little Caesars pizza chain is a great choice if you are seeking for convenience and a low price for your pizza.
- They’re not terrible, but they’re also not spectacular, and they provide a pizza dinner that’s above and above the norm.
- Gourmet pizzas from this business are not available, therefore it would be wise to examine your alternatives before visiting them.
- As I previously stated, they are not terrible, but they are also not particularly adept at providing the ideal pizza experience.
- It is a respectable spot to put your pizza order.
- Source Despite the fact that Dominos has been in business for a long time, the company has undergone several modifications and advancements in order to better serve its clients.
- The quality of their new menu has increased, and you should pay them a visit.
- Additionally, their menu is broad and offers a wide variety of selections to fit your preferences and longings, as well as your budget.
- Their pizza is, without a doubt, far superior to the average.
- This is a pizza chain that offers tasty pizzas with a variety of toppings.
- It would be beneficial if you tried their thin crust double pepperoni pizza, which is quite amazing.
Papa John‘s Pizza
- Source This is one of the pizza establishments where you may get the greatest pizza experience possible.
- Their use of fresh ingredients and dedication to creating excellent pizzas are unrivaled.
- For example, they do not utilize the leftover sauce from the previous day the next day.
- They make every effort to keep that fresh flavor, and you can count on returning time and time again.
- The high-quality of their pizzas comes at a higher cost and is more expensive than the other three pizza restaurants discussed in this article.
- However, you may rest confident that you will receive value for your money.
- Source Pizza Hut is a fantastic pizza franchise; they provide high-quality pizzas while also providing warm and inviting service and surroundings.
- Their pizzas are available in a variety of flavors, both in terms of the dough and the toppings.
- In addition, they feature enticing signature menus.
- Because of the great quality of their pizzas, their prices are higher than those of competitors such as Domino’s.
- They give a clean and comfortable environment for you to enjoy your pizza in while you’re there.
- The diversity of options accessible to consumers at Domino’s is unrivaled in the restaurant industry.
- They are followed by Pizza Hut, which likewise offers a good choice of options for you to select from.
- Little Caesars offers fewer alternatives and a smaller array of options for you to choose from.
- The ability to personalize your pizza is available at all four of these pizza establishments.
- While all of these options are available, Dominos and Pizza Hut provide you with a greater variety of options for customizing.
- It is possible to choose from a variety of crusts, however Little Caesars provides only four different crust alternatives.
- Only one type of sauce is available at Little Caesars, which is the classic red sauce.
- Little Caesars is the only pizza company among the other three that serves only one type of sauce, the traditional red sauce.
- The other pizza companies present you with a choice of up to four different types of pizza sauce with which you may personalize your pizza.
- It is recommended that you try Little Caesars if you are seeking for the cheapest pizza among these four franchises.
- A big pepperoni pizza may be purchased for as little as $5.
- This does not imply that you will receive the highest quality from the pizzas, but rather that you should not anticipate high quality from your pizza if you are paying such a low price.
- In addition, you have a limited selection at a reasonable price.
- This implies that you will have fewer options and may not be able to get the precise taste or type of toppings that you are searching for.
- Bid farewell to delivery services.
- This applies if you are purchasing pizza from this particular pizza business.
- When you place an order, you will be required to pick up the pizza personally because there is no delivery option.
- As a result, if you are staying near to or next door to the pizza business, this may be the ideal option for you.
- Domino’s is not the cheapest option on the list, but when you consider other variables such as variety, convenience, and value, they are a good deal cheaper than the competition.
- A big pepperoni pizza will set you back $11 dollars.
- You have a plethora of possibilities from which to chose, so you are not restricted in your choices.
- You can buy a reasonably nice pizza at a reasonable price, something you are not now able to do.
- You receive good value for the money you have invested on your pizza order.
- It is also more handy because you can purchase online and have it delivered rather than having to go pick it up yourself in person.
This is the most expensive option available out of the four options discussed here. A big pepperoni pizza will set you back $15 when you order it. This is about twice the amount of money you would spend if you ordered from Little Caesars. However, the fact is that they provide a greater selection and higher quality, in addition to providing delivery services.
When it comes to expensive pizzas, Pizza Hut is just behind Papa John’s. You should be prepared to pay a premium price since they provide excellent value for your money. A big pepperoni pizza would cost you $15, exactly like it would at Papa John’s, if you wanted one. This is more than twice the amount of money that you will spend at Little Caesars.
- Domino’s crust is excellent, and they have one of the greatest crusts available on the pizza market.
- Different crust kinds are available on their menu, and their thin and pan crusts are among the best that can be found anyplace in the country.
- Domino’s pizza seasoning and seasoning their dough offers the crust an exceptional taste that has never been experienced before.
- At Domino’s, you may choose from one of five different styles of crust.
- The classic hand-tossed crust is the earliest of them.
- This crust is crunchy on the exterior, yet soft and light on the inside, making it a perfect combination.
- The cheese burst crust is the second type of crust; this crust is loaded with cheese on the inside, which makes it extremely tasty.
- You won’t need any additional cheese toppings with this cheese burst crust, although you may still buy them if you want to indulge.
- The third crust choice is the Wheat Thin Crust, which is a significantly healthier alternative to the other two.
- Although it is comprised of wheat, this dish is wonderful.
One of the nicest crusts you’ll discover anywhere is the fresh pan pizza, which is the fourth type of crust you’ll find.This crust is freshly baked, it is wonderful and tender, and it is quite crispy due to the addition of more cheese.As you can see, when it comes to Dominos’ pizza dough, there are a variety of alternatives to pick from.You’ll never get tired with them because there are so many different options to pick from.
Little Caesar‘s Crust
- When compared to Dominos, Little Caesars does not provide as many pizza crust alternatives.
- They provide a deep-dish pizza dough as an alternative.
- This deep dish appears to be undercooked, and the cheese is overpowered by the additional bread on the plate.
- However, their regular-sized pizzas are wonderful and expertly prepared.
- Their thin crust choice is far superior and more preferred; it is referred to as the Extra Most Bestest Thin Crust in the world.
- Their loaded crust, which is packed with cheese, is really delicious.
- This stuffed crust is topped with parmesan cheese and can hold its own against Pizza Hut’s loaded crust in terms of flavor.
- If you have a limited budget, you should be content with the items you purchase because they are quite inexpensive.
- Aside from that, they feature a deep-dish crust that is constructed out of bacon.
- This bacon is wrapped in dough, and you will need around 3.5 feet of bacon to make this pizza crust.
However, you should be informed that a slice of this pizza has 450 calories in a serving.If you are looking to reduce your daily calorie intake, this may not be the best option for you.
Pizza Hut Crust
- Most notably, some of the Pizza Hut crusts are delicious, especially because they have a buttery aroma and flavor to them.
- This is their customary crust that has been their hallmark since the beginning of their business.
- This is also referred to as deep-dish pizza at this establishment.
- This pan crust is simple to reheat and retains its crisp texture after being reheated.
- You will cheerfully eat a reheated pizza without missing or desiring the taste of a freshly baked pizza at all.
- Their standard hand-tossed pizza occupies a medium ground between their pan crust and their thin crust options, and it’s delicious.
- Another type of crust is the thin and crispy crust, which is a popular choice.
- This crust has a lighter and crispier texture than the original, as well as a less chewy dough.
- In addition, their packed crust elevates the experience to a new level.
- They are packed with a mixture of five different kinds of cheese: fontina, asiago, mozzarella, provolone, and white cheddar cheese.
They are baked till golden brown.This cheese combination imparts a delicious flavor to the crust, limiting the likelihood of having a dipping sauce unless you specifically request one.These are only four of the many different varieties of dough that Pizza Hut offers.Other options include the Pizza Hut Chicken Masala Sausage crust, the Pizza Hut cone crust series, the Pizza Hut cheeseburger pizza, the Pizza Hut chili cheese loaded crust, and the Pizza Hut hand-stretched pizza, among others.Pizza hut offers a far greater variety of toppings than the other pizza shops discussed in this article.
Papa John‘s Crust
Papa John’s offers four different types of pizza dough for you to pick from.Fresh ingredients are used to make its original hand-tossed crust, and the dough spontaneously rises as a result.As a consequence, the crust is light and delicious in flavor.
The second choice is the thin crust, which is thin and crispy; the crust is crunchy and tender.The thin crust is the most popular alternative.The third option is a thick pan crust, which is crispy on the surface and soft on the inside; this is the most popular.The last choice is far more nutritious.It has a whole wheat crust that has been hand-tossed, and it is made entirely of whole grains.
The wheat imparts a delicious taste to the crust that distinguishes it from the others.It is pleasant when it comes to their thin crust, but there is nothing particularly noteworthy about the crust.In lieu of it, I’d get the crust from Pizza Hut or Domino’s instead.
This is not because the crust from Papa John’s is bad; rather, it is because the crust from the other restaurants is superior.In addition, they sell a filled crust pizza that is similar to Pizza Hut’s.You won’t find the crust taste like Pizza Hut, but the overall experience is satisfactory.
5. Vegetarian and Gluten-free
When it comes to providing a vegetarian menu, all four pizza restaurants have vegetarian alternatives available on their own menus that you may pick from.Little Caesars is the only place where you can obtain a vegetarian option for their pizza toppings.In other words, they don’t serve salads or any other vegetarian side dishes.
Little Caesars is also the only restaurant franchise that does not provide a gluten-free crust.All three of the other establishments provide meals that are accommodating to persons who have gluten intolerance.For those who are gluten intolerant, this provides a great notion of where they may get their pizza without feeling deprived.
6. Best Deals and Rewards
Papa John’s has one of the greatest bargains out of all of them, and it offers a wide number of options for you to select from.Something to keep in mind is that when it comes to offers, you will have to sift through many different possibilities provided by the pizza restaurant in question.For every $5 spent at Papa John’s, you will receive one point.
Additionally, on your birthday, you will receive an additional ten points.You can buy a medium two-topping pizza for as little as 15 points a slice.You may also obtain a big pizza with three toppings if you have 25 points.They have the most competitive prices.It is possible that you may notice the first selection and believe it is the finest option; nevertheless, it is preferable to browse through the catalog to find the best alternative.
But don’t put too much pressure on yourself by looking for Little Caesars coupons.The average price of a pizza would be around $5, so it would be tough to find any offers that were less than that.Pizza Hut’s online offers are very excellent, and it is considered to be one of the finest.
For every $1 that you spend, you will receive two points.When your points total reaches 150, you can get any medium pizza with two toppings of your choice.Domino’s does things a little differently; you receive 10 points for every $10 spent on your order.
- When you have acquired 60 points or more, you can get any medium pizza with two toppings of your choice.
- The following table highlights the differences between these four pizza delivery services.
|Domino’s is relatively affordable; it is not costly but still gives you quality pizza. Large Pepperoni Pizza costs $11.
|Quite pricy because of its quality. Large Pepperoni pizza costs $15.
|Also, high on the pricey side. Pepperoni large pizza costs $15. But you get quality
|The cheapest pizza chain among the others. Large pepperoni pizza costs $5.
|They have a variety of options that you could pick from. Five of the most popular ones were mentioned above.
|They have the traditional four crust option for you to choose from. It might be quite limiting.
|You can never run out of options. There more than ten crust types that you can choose from.
|You are limited to only four types of crust
|You earn 10 points for any order above $10. When you have accumulated 60 points and above, you can order any two-topping medium pizza.
|You get two points for every $1 that you spend. When your points reach 150, you are free to order any two-topping medium pizza.
|You get one point for every $5 that you spend, and you get free 10 points for your birthday. With 15 points, you can get a medium two-topping pizza. With 25 points, you get a large pizza with three toppings.
|It isn’t easy to find deals since you won’t get any pizza below the usual $5 that they charge for pizzas.
|Easy to use the website, with the option for self-service. You can order three weeks ahead of time and also monitor your order. They offer delivery services.
|Their take and bake pizza allows you the chance to bake your pizza for yourself at home. But this does not serve your urgent needs. Also, they do not offer
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu