How to Cook Pizza in an Air Fryer
- Cook crust in the air fryer for 3 minutes.
- Assemble pizza in the air fryer.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for about 7 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and cheese has melted.
- Eat after letting the pizza cool (it’ll be piping hot!)
Preheat the Air Fryer. Unlike home and pizza ovens,the air fryer will not take long to preheat.
How long do you cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer?
Preheat air fryer for 2-3 minutes. Unwrap frozen pizza from packaging. Place pizza in air fryer basket. Cook at 380 degrees F and cook for 6-15 minutes depending on pizza size.
Can pizza be cooked in an air fryer?
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees. Place the frozen pizza in the air fryer and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, until pizza is hot and cheese has melted. Remove the pizza from the air fryer and enjoy!
How long do you put a small pizza in the air fryer?
The best part is that air fryer mini pizza takes only 5 minutes to prepare and 5 minutes to cook, making it a quick 10 minute dinner, snack or party food! You can make these mini pizzas in your oven type air fryer or your basket style.
What setting should my air fryer pizza be?
- Sprinkle cornmeal in the bottom of your air fryer basket. Roll the pizza dough ¼ inch thick and place in the basket of the air fryer. ( see note)
- Spread the pizza sauce 1 inch from the edge. Place pepperoni on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
How long do you cook a frozen pizza?
Cook for the specified period: Frozen pizzas usually take between 15 and 20 minutes to cook properly. But the length of time will also depend on the amount of toppings, with some pizzas taking up to 30 minutes to bake. Set your timer so you can know when your pizza is ready.
How do you make frozen pizza crispy?
To make your pizza extra crispy, turn your oven temp up to 500 degrees and cook it for less time (about five to eight minutes, depending on your oven and the pizza).
How long should you preheat an air fryer?
Select the air fry setting and set the temperature called for in your recipe. ‘We recommend using a three-minute preheat for most models,’ says Shah. For larger and oven-style air fryers, preheat for five minutes.
How do you preheat an air fryer?
How to PreHeat an Air Fryer?
- Set the temperature at which you are cooking the food. Or at the temperature that the recipe states.
- Click “on” and let the air fryer heat for 3-5 minutes. We suggest 2 minutes for small air fryers less than 3 qts. And for larger air fryers, we suggest about 5 minutes.
How do I cook pizza in my Ninja air fryer?
For one pizza you can use a small pizza pan, the crisping basket or the cooking rack that came with your Ninja Foodi. Turn Ninja Foodi ‘on’ and select ‘bake’ and change temperature to 400 degrees. Bake for 10 minutes. When timer beeps, change function to ‘broil’ and broil on high for 2 minutes.
Does your no pizza cooking instructions?
- Preheat & bake at 400°F. Keep pizza frozen while preheating.
- Place pizza directly on center oven rack.
- Bake 18 to 21 minutes.
How do you bake in an air fryer?
Here are some points to consider if you are baking with an air fryer instead of an oven.
- Reduce the suggested temperature by 25°F/14°C. There is a formula to successfully convert a regular recipe to one for an air fryer.
- Reduce the baking time by 20%
- Check for doneness periodically.
Should you use parchment paper in an air fryer?
Is Parchment Paper Safe In the Air Fryer? Absolutely! If it’s safe for the oven, it’s safe for the fryer. Most parchment papers can withstand a heat of over 400 degrees.
How to reheat pizza in an air fryer?
How to Make Air Fryer Pizza (With A Crispy Crust!)
There’s a new person in town, and he’s not the frozen pizza guy.The Air Fryer Pizza is what we’re talking about!Personal pan pizzas that are perfectly crispy and easy to create are about to change the way you think about pizza night.This recipe has been UPDATED to address the issue with the undercooked crust that has been brought to our attention.
- Thank you to everyone for your contributions — this community wouldn’t be the same without you all!
- We’ve demonstrated that you can cook a substantial amount of food in an air fryer.
- Vegetables, French fries, and even Buttermilk Fried ″Chicken″ are some of the options.
- Nonetheless, being a lover of all things pizza, I’m surprised that it’s taken me this long to experiment with baking a pie in an air fryer.
- However, given that it is Pizza Week on the site, I decided to give it a go.
- And all I can say is that air frying pizza is a game changer in the pizza world.
- You get that wonderfully crispy bottom crust that might be difficult to get in a regular oven because not only does the pizza cook faster, but it also cooks more evenly.
- (Are you interested in learning more about which air fryer is best for you?
- (See our roundup of the top air fryers.)
How to Cook Pizza in an Air Fryer
Generally speaking, the following is the procedure to follow while making a handmade pizza in an air fryer:
- Cook the crust in the air fryer for 3 minutes on medium heat. Precooking the crust will assist you in achieving a crispy bottom without overcooking the toppings.
- Prepare the pizza in the air fryer by assembling it. The way most air fryers are constructed, it would be far too difficult to prepare a pizza and then move it to the air frying basket of the appliance. Keep the pre-cooked dough in the air fryer until you’re ready to top it with your favorite toppings. In other cases, such as when your air fryer is designed like a little oven and has a front-opening door, you may be able to build your pizza outside the air fryer.
- Continue to bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 7 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted
- After allowing the pizza to cool (it will be boiling hot! ), eat it.
Our favorite homemade pizza recipes
- When it comes to these air fryer pizzas, I like to keep it basic with a simple tomato sauce and buffalo mozzarella mix, but here are a few more pizza toppings you might like! The Easy Seitan Pepperoni Pizza, Asparagus Pizza with Burrata and Arugula, Autumn Pear Pizza, Beet Pesto Pizza with Goat Cheese and Kale, Beer Caramelized Onion and Brussels Sprout Pizza, Goat Cheese and Mushroom White Sauce Pizza, and Three Cheese Roasted Grape Pizza are some of my favorite pizzas.
- In order to prepare these air fryer pizzas, I used a Philips Air Fryer (affiliate link), which I really adore, but any air fryer should work just well. Pro tip: Make this fast and easy Restaurant-Style Olive Oil Bread Dip to dip your crust into before you eat it! The recipe has been updated to address the issue with undercooked crust that many folks were experiencing! There’s a new person in town, and he’s not the frozen pizza guy. The Air Fryer Pizza is what we’re talking about! Personal pan pizzas that are perfectly crispy and easy to create are about to change the way you think about pizza night. The following ingredients are required: Buffalo mozzarella
- Pizza dough (one 12-inch dough will provide two personal-sized pizzas)
- Olive oil, tomato sauce, and basil. The following are optional finishing touches: fresh basil, parmesan cheese, and pepper flakes.
- Preparation: Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with oil. Using paper towels, pat the mozzarella dry (this will prevent a soggy pizza)
- Cook Crust: Pizza dough should be rolled out to the size of your air fryer basket. Carefully put it to the air fryer and carefully coat it with a teaspoon or so of olive oil before cooking it. Cook for 3 minutes at a time.
- Assemble: Spoon a thin layer of tomato sauce onto the precooked crust and top with slices of buffalo mozzarella
- bake for 20 minutes at 350°F.
- Baking time is approximately 7 minutes, or until the crust is crispy and the cheese has melted. Just before serving, you can garnish with basil, grated parmesan, and pepper flakes if you choose.
How to Cook Air Fryer Potatoes
Making baked potatoes, handmade French fries, and potato chips in your air fryer is simple when you use both white potatoes and sweet potatoes, as demonstrated here.
All of the taste and crispiness of bacon is packed into a thinly sliced eggplant dish.
How To Cook Pizza In An Air Fryer- Simple and Easy!
Although fast food is the most convenient alternative, you must consider the additional calories that you will consume if you consume anything like a fatty pizza or burger.This tutorial on how to cook a pizza in an air fryer will assist you in eating some healthy pizza so that you may enjoy the taste while also continuing to make healthy food choices.Yes, it is possible to make pizza in an air fryer, and it is far less difficult than most people believe.You will receive the same flavor, and if you follow a few simple guidelines, you will be able to get the lovely and crisp foundation that we are seeking for.
- This is possibly one of the most unique methods of preparing pizza available.
- While we’ve all heard of pizzas cooked on a grill or cast-iron skillet or even pizzas baked on parchment paper, this one is a little less well-known.
- Cooking pizza involves a lot of heat, and you must ensure that the temperature is maintained throughout the process.
- When it comes to cooking pizza, an air fryer is not the most well-known piece of equipment to have on hand.
- For starters, because it is not enormous, the pizzas that you can bake in it will not be as massive as you would like them to be.
- It also does not contain flames, which will aid in the development of a more flavorful pizza when it is cooked.
- It does, however, have a high level of speed and efficiency.
- It is quite surprising how fast an air fryer can cook pizza compared to the majority of home ovens, as you will discover when you try it.
- Furthermore, one of the most remarkable aspects of cooking pizza in an air fryer is that it can produce delicious crusts.
- This implies that you may cook even freshly made pizzas in an air fryer, and they will turn out perfectly every time.
As a result, there is no longer any need for you to order pizza from your neighborhood pizzeria.Only a couple of your favorite frozen pizza brands are required, as is the use of an air fryer, which is significantly more efficient and speedier.See, it will take a long time to contact the pizza restaurant, for them to prepare the pizza, and then for them to deliver it.
- They would have had at least two pizzas cooking by the time they arrived at your home.
- So put the phone down, put in a little more work for the rest of the week, and then grab your air fryer out of storage.
- This recipe will assist and guide you through the process of making pizza in an air fryer.
Fresh Pepperoni Pizza Recipe in an Air Fryer
Fresh basil leaves and pepper flakes are added to the dough after it has been frozen or baked. – 1 ball of frozen or freshly baked dough; 1 tablespoon olive oil; 2 tablespoons tomato sauce; 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded.
The first step is to preheat the air fryer.In comparison to conventional ovens and pizza ovens, the air fryer will heat very quickly.To do this after the pizza is built is OK, but it is preferable if you do it beforehand.This way, instead of wasting time while waiting for the air fryer to warm, you can get something done by assembling the pizza instead of just sitting around.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, and then prepare the dish.
- This will take around 5-8 minutes, which will give you enough time to prepare the items.
- Spray some oil on the basket of the air fryer before adjusting the temperature settings.
- This will ensure that the basket is well seasoned.
- Step 2: Put the Pizza Together For starters, if the ball is too large to fit in the air fryer, split it in half.
- The dough should be rolled out flat on a well-floured surface, and then stretched to the size of the air fryer basket to form a round dough ball.
- Stretching the dough with your hands will give you greater control over the dough.
- Push the dough from the center outwards, forming a thicker barrier on the borders of the dough to contain the sauce inside the dough.
- Allow the dough to rest for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- It is important to pat the mozzarella cheese dry so that it does not soak into the dough and get mushy later.
Afterwards, you may put the dough in the air fryer right away if you like.However, we recommend that you arrange all of the toppings before placing the dough in the air fryer to ensure safety and adequate preheating.Lightly brush the dough with olive oil, and then prepare your tomato sauce and spread it on top of the dough.
- Don’t pour too much on the dough at once, or it will become mushy.
- Instead, spoon it on spoon by spoon.
- Place the pepperoni slices on top of the sauce after you’ve sprinkled the mozzarella cheese on top of it.
- Check to be that they are spread uniformly and that the slices are thin enough to fit into the little crust before proceeding.
- Step 3: Prepare the meal Once the air fryer has been prepared and achieved the proper temperature, carefully place the pizza in the air fryer and close the cover.
- Continue to cook it in the air fryer for approximately 8 minutes, or until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted.
- You may cook the pizza for a longer period of time if you want it crispier, but 7-8 minutes should be plenty to cook the pizza.
- Step 4: Make a presentation.
- The basil and pepper flakes are optional, but it’s hard to go wrong with a little bit of garnish, so don’t be afraid to use some.
Prepare the pizza by slicing it and serving it!
You may throw the dough in an air fryer once you have finished stretching it, and you can arrange the toppings while it is already in the air fryer to make it easier to assemble.The air fryer is a little difficult to use since the food has to be placed in it carefully.When you place the pizza in the air fryer after it has been assembled, there is a possibility that the toppings will come off.2.
- Although an air fryer is a little device, it produces a significant amount of heat.
- So allow the pizza to rest for a few minutes before cutting into it and serving it to your guests.
More often than not, frozen pizza is cooked in an air fryer rather than freshly baked pizza in an air fryer.That said, it is not difficult and will take around the same amount of time as making a fresh pizza.All that is required is that you take the pizza’s plastic wrapper or wrapper from the pizza.Allow the pizza to rest for a few minutes on the table before sprinkling a thin coating of olive oil on top to prevent the toppings from burning.
- Allow the frozen pizza to cook in the air fryer for the same amount of time and at the same temperature as the fresh pizza recipe, then set it aside to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Deep-dish frozen pizzas will, of course, take longer to cook than regular frozen pizzas.
- It will take around 12 minutes to cook, so don’t forget to apply a thin layer of olive oil on the toppings of the pizza before baking.
It will depend on the different sizes and thicknesses of the pizza crust as to how long you will cook the pizza in the air fryer for each one of them.With an air fryer, you can prepare a large number of pizzas in a short amount of time.The only restrictions are the temperature, which is already sufficient, and the size of the air fryer.It is necessary to make due with the little area available in order to prepare the perfect pizza.
- It is common for this recipe to require more than one attempt when using this equipment.
- So don’t be disheartened if you don’t succeed on your first attempt.
- Make it a learning experience and figure out where you went wrong on the first try.
- When you cook pizza in an air fryer, you don’t have to use as many thick toppings as you would if you were to bake it in a traditional oven.
- Simply prepare the thinly sliced pepperoni and veggies in the air fryer until they are crispy.
- If you like this post, please consider sharing it on social media.
How Long Do You Cook A Frozen Pizza In An Air Fryer?
Air frying is a terrific technique to prepare food without needing any additional oils or fats since you are just utilizing hot air instead of oil to cook the food.It has the potential to be more nutritious than other cooking methods such as deep-frying or pan-frying.For many people, its simple defrosting feature for frozen food is what makes it so appealing.One question that could spring to mind is whether or not it is possible to thaw frozen pizza and cook it straight away.
- I’m wondering how long it takes to cook a frozen pizza in an air fryer.
- Read this post to learn how to use your appliance for frozen pizza so that you can have a great pizza dish without having to wait any longer!
- Visit this linked article for more information: Can You Cook Frozen Raw Meat in an Air Fryer?
How Long Do You Cook A Frozen Pizza In An Air Fryer?
It’s difficult to estimate how many minutes or hours it will take to thaw and cook a complete pizza in your fryer because the process is unpredictable. There are a variety of characteristics of the pizza that might either extend or shorten this time. Let’s have a look at this.
The length of time and temperature at which to bake a frozen pizza are determined by the size of the pizza.Check to see if you have a little or large one before baking it to ensure that you set the timeframe and temperature for baking exactly as directed.Too much or too little time will result in a terrible meal, so be sure you only set the timer for the amount of time you need.One important point to remember is that the cheese will melt after your pizza is finished cooking.
- Then it would be beneficial if you removed your pizza out of the deviled egg container.
- It is possible for certain pizzas to burn on top before the crust is done, particularly ones with toppings you don’t want to burn.
- Using a little oil on top of them will help to keep those toppings from being burned.
- Because the cake will still be quite hot when it is removed from the device, you should exercise caution to avoid burns.
- Allowing it to sit for a few minutes before slicing and then savoring it is a good idea!
- Having such a fantastic kitchen tool is wonderful, but you need remember to adjust the cooking time according to the size of the pizza you are making.
- Even if you’re making pizzas in regular sizes, it’s critical that you follow the recipe’s directions exactly.
- Due to the fact that this will affect the amount of time your pizza takes to cook, it is recommended that you read the guidelines on any specific variety of pizza before placing them in the oven.
Detailed Time For Each Kind Of Pizza
- We will provide extensive instructions on how to prepare different types of frozen pizza at varying temperatures and cooking times. Cook a small personal pizza at 400°F for 6 – 8 minutes
- bake a French bread at 350°F for 5 minutes.
- Cooking time for personal deep dish pizza (such as Red Baron’s): 400°F for 6 – 8 minutes
- cooking time for Ellio’s pizza: 350°F for 5 minutes
- *Adding a little additional cheese at the end would be delicious. a. Frozen small pizzas (6″, 6oz): 390°F for 5 – 8 minutes
- b. Frozen mini pizzas (7″, 7oz): 390°F for 7 – 10 minutes
- c. Frozen mini pizzas (8-9″, 7oz): 390°F for 10 – 15 minutes
- d. Frozen mini pizzas (8-9″, 8-9oz): 390°F for 10 – 15 minutes
I recommend starting with cooking durations that are less than those recommended on the box and increasing them as required.We should check our dishes frequently while they are being prepared to ensure that we do not overcook them!It’s a good idea to print down the recipe below and make a note of how long you’ll be cooking your frozen pizzas for later reference.Then you’ll have something to refer to the next time!
How To Air Fry A Frozen Pizza?
The sort of air fryer you have in this kitchen is determined by the size of your pizza. Because not all of them are the same size, if you wish to cook a frozen pizza in it, make sure that it is the correct size before you start cooking.
So, what is the best way to prepare frozen pizza using it?400 degrees Fahrenheit should be reached in the fryer.The cake should next be baked for a certain period of time at a high temperature until it has a crispy crust.It is possible to use this approach to prepare frozen pizzas from Digiorno’s, Red Baron, and Totino’s.
- In this case, you can refer to the temperature and time specified above.
How To Cook Frozen Mini Pizza In An Air Fryer?
Frozen pizzas are available in a variety of shapes and sizes.When prepared properly, mini-pizzas require less time and heat to provide a delicious flavor, therefore we must be careful about the temperature and timing when preparing them!Using this equipment, you can transform your frozen pizza into a hot and tasty dinner in as little as six minutes.When cooking the pizzas, you can stack as many as you wish on a baking sheet.
- Afterwards, preheat the oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit and bake them for six minutes!
- A Mini Frozen Pizza that has been air-fried.
How Do I Reheat Frozen Pizza In The Air Fryer?
This is what you should do if you want to reheat your pizza after you have taken it out of the fridge:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a microwave-safe dish, heat the remaining pizza for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Removing the pizza from the oven and enjoying it
Preheat the pizza at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until it is hot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Place The Frozen Pizza On A Parchment Round?
The answer is that frozen pizza will taste better if it is just used for cooking purposes.When you cook it, you do not need to put parchment paper or anything else on the bottom.It is preferable to have a softer crust than a crispy one when baking cakes while using parchment paper below the cake when baking.The use of a silicone baking basket is not strictly essential for baking.
- But if you decide to utilize it, start with a temperature of 380 degrees and cook for a couple of minutes longer.
- Because the silicone baskets are deemed safe, easy to use, and cleanable even in the dishwasher, they are popular.
Is Air fryer Better Than Oven?
The method of cooking in a traditional oven differs from that of cooking in an air oven, which cooks food more quickly and effectively. Instead of a gas or electric element, the heat is generated by the heating element.
An air oven is the finest choice if you want a crispy crust on your baked goods.How Long Should You Cook A Frozen Pizza In An Air Fryer, After That?It all depends on the size of the pie and the type of pizza dough that is being used.In a nutshell, you should be aware of how long you should air fried your frozen pizza.We are confident that once you understand this, you will be able to make a great frozen pizza to enjoy!Hopefully, this post has provided you with further valuable knowledge.
Further reading: How to Make Pizza in an Air Fryer.
How do you reheat pizza in an Airfryer?
How to Reheat Pizza in an Air Fryer Basket (with Pictures)
- Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees Fahrenheit / 160 degrees Celsius.
- Take the pizza pieces out of the refrigerator and set them in the Air Fryer Basket to cook until crispy.
- Cook the pizza for 3-4 minutes, then rapidly remove it from the air fryer basket to check on its doneness.
- If it has been heated through to your satisfaction, remove it from the oven.
Can you use an air fryer to reheat pizza?
You’ll want to use an air fryer to make the best reheated pizza you’ve ever had. Preheat the air fryer to 325 degrees if you’re making thin crust pizza, and 350 degrees if you’re making thick crust pizza. Place the basket in the air fryer for 3 to 4 minutes, then remove it and serve it immediately.
What is the best way to heat up leftover pizza?
Recent discoveries have led to the discovery of a reheating procedure that is effective: Toss the cold slices on the baking sheet with a rim, cover the baking sheet securely with aluminum foil, and set it on the bottom rack of a cool oven. Then reduce the temperature of the oven to 275 degrees and leave the pizza to reheat for 25 to 30 minutes before serving.
Can you reheat in an air fryer?
When it comes to reheating crispy dishes, air fryers are excellent at keeping them, well… crispy. For reheated leftovers that taste exactly as crispy as the night before, heat your air fryer to 350-400 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-4 minutes at 350-400 degrees F.
Can you put frozen pizza in Airfryer?
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place the frozen pizza in the air fryer and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the pizza is hot and the cheese has melted, until the cheese has melted. Take the pizza out of the air fryer and serve it immediately.
Should you use aluminum foil in an air fryer?
Air circulation can be obstructed by placing aluminum foil at the bottom of the pan, resulting in unevenly cooked food. The use of aluminum foil at the bottom of the air fryer is not recommended since it will restrict the air circulation that is required to truly ″fried″ your food.
Can you put aluminum foil in an air fryer?
Yes, it is possible to use aluminum foil in an air fryer.
Can you air fry pizza?
Generally speaking, the following is the procedure to follow while making a handmade pizza in an air fryer: Prepare the pizza in the air fryer by assembling it. Cook for approximately 7 minutes at 375 degrees F, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese has melted.
How do you reheat pizza without making it soggy?
The Hack is a ruse. Nothing more complicated than popping a glass of water in the microwave right next to your pizza and calling it a day. All just takes around 45 seconds to heat up, and that’s it! Your pizza should appear and taste just like the one that was delivered to you by the pizza delivery guy last night.
How do you reheat pizza in the oven at 350?
To reheat pizza in the oven, simply follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread a sheet of aluminum foil over the top of the pizza and place it immediately on the rack to ensure consistent heating on the top and bottom
- Heat in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are hot and the cheese is melted
How long is leftover pizza good for?
As long as your pizza has been refrigerated at a temperature lower than 40 degrees Fahrenheit, it should be safe to consume for up to four days, according to the USDA.
What can you not put in an air fryer?
There should be no wet batter on any food that is to be cooked in the air fryer. You should also avoid using air fryers to cook foods that have a wet batter, such as corndogs or tempura shrimp.
Can you popcorn in an air fryer?
Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Use aluminum foil to line the air fryer basket or try it with foil. Place the popcorn kernels on a piece of aluminum foil. Place in an air fryer that has been warmed for 8 minutes or until the majority of the kernels have popped.
Can I put my air fryer on the countertop?
Your air fryer should always be stored on a level, heat-resistant countertop, and you should always leave five inches of space behind the air fryer to allow for optimal operation of the exhaust vent. TIP: These counter mats are a fantastic way to protect the surface of your kitchen island or counter tops from damage.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
Frozen pizza cooked in the air fryer is a quick and easy lunch or supper option.No thawing is necessary; the pizza may be cooked directly from the freezer.Making frozen food in an air fryer is a simple and quick process.We also like preparing air fryer frozen french fries, air fryer frozen fish sticks, air fryer egg rolls, and air fryer frozen pizza rolls in our air fryer freezer.Life may be hectic at times, and you may find yourself with a hankering for pizza.An extra personal pizza in the freezer is really convenient at such times.
In comparison to baking frozen pizza in the oven, air frying frozen pizza is a bit faster and you don’t have to wait for the oven to warm.
How to make air fryer frozen pizza
Continue to the bottom of the page for the recipe, ingredients, and video. A cooking approach rather than a recipe, this is what I’m going to show you today.
- Preparation: Preheat the air fryer for 2-3 minutes on high heat. Take the pizza out of the package and set it in the air fryer basket. For a crunchier crust, gently spray olive oil over the edges of the pie dough, if desired.
- Cooking: Preheat the oven to 380 degrees Fahrenheit. Cook for 6-12 minutes, depending on the size of the pizza and the type of the air fryer.
What time and temperature to cook
The size of the frozen pizza has an impact on the solution to this question.There are a variety of alternatives available in the freezer aisle, including thin crust, deep dish, and French bread.This will have an impact on the cooking time.In most cases, it will take between 6 and 15 minutes to complete.For thin crust pizza, specifically, I recommend checking on it after 6 minutes of cooking.Add more time if necessary.
In my Cosori 5.8 quart pizza pan, I baked a DiGiorno four cheese original crust pizza.It took 8 minutes to completely cook the dish.
Frozen French bread pizza in air fryer
The time it takes to cook air fryer frozen French bread pizza varies depending on the machine, but at 380 degrees F, it takes anywhere from 12 to 17 minutes. When checking, I recommend waiting 10 minutes and adding more time if necessary.
- Cooking your pizza at a lower temperature will result in a crispier crust. If you feel that your pizza is cooking too quickly on the top, drop the temperature to 360 or 370 degrees F. This is entirely optional.
- You are welcome to customize your frozen pizza by adding more toppings. Make careful to chop them into small, thin pieces before adding them to the top of the pizza before baking.
What is the best air fryer to use?
- There are a variety of models available that are both functional and cost-effective. I’ve been using my Cosori for about a year now and am really pleased with how it performs. Here are a few more suggestions that could be useful to you and your family: A 5.8-quart basket with an LED touchscreen by OMORC.
- In addition to the Ninja Max XL, there is the Instant Vortex (made by Instant Pot) and the Ninja Pro XL (made by Ninja).
More easy air fryer recipes
- Hash browns cooked in the air fryer — crispy frozen hash browns.
- Air fryer Texas toast – Discover how to create this deliciously buttery Texas toast.
- Perfectly toasted bread topped with melting cheese cooked in the air fryer.
- The following recipes are for air fryer corn dogs: Air fryer corn dogs (frozen) and Air fryer tator tots (frozen) both of which are quick and easy to make in the air fryer.
If you’ve tried this frozen pizza recipe, please share your thoughts and star rating in the comments section below.
Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
- How to prepare frozen pizza in an air fryer. Cooking Time: 10 minutes Time allotted: 10 minutes Main Course: This is the course you are looking for. American cuisine is served. The term ″pizza″ comes to mind. Servings: 1 pizza per person Calories: 320 kilocalories 1 frozen individual-size pizza
- 1 frozen individual-size pizza
- 1 frozen individual-size pizza
- Optional: spray with olive oil
- Remove frozen pizza from its package and place it in the air fryer for 2-3 minutes. In a large air fryer basket, place the pizza and cook it at 380 degrees F for 6-15 minutes, depending on the size of the pizza. *** Please refer to the notes for specific hours.
Personal pizza with a thin crust made from scratch 6-8 minutes is plenty.Pizza with a thin crust 5-7 minutes is all you need.Deep-dish pizza is a type of pizza that is deep in the middle.8-12 minutes is the recommended time.Pizza on French Bread ten to fourteen minutes 320 calories |1 gram of carbohydrates |
1 gram of protein |1 gram of fat |1 gram of saturated fat |
- 1 gram of cholesterol |
- 4 milligrams of sodium |
- 1 gram of sugar
Crispy Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links.It is possible that I will get a small compensation if you click on a link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.For additional information, please see my disclaimer, which may be found here.Air Fryer Frozen Pizza is a simple dish to prepare that results in a crispy crust that you will savor for days.Cooking frozen food in the air fryer is one of my favorite things to do, and air fryer frozen pizza is no exception.The crust turns out crispy, and the cheese melts at just the right rate to complete the dish.
In fact, let me tell you that I make this in my air fryer on an almost daily basis.With two small children at home all of the time right now, it’s important to have something quick and simple to prepare when putting together the children’s lunches.When it comes to frozen pizza, there are a variety of options, from frozen French Bread Pizza to frozen Deep Dish Pizza to even Ellio’s rectangular pizza.
- However, there are a few temperatures and times that I have discovered that provide great results.
- Simply choose your favorite type of pizza from the list below, cook it according to the instructions, and enjoy!
- These instructions are for tiny personal pizzas or mini pizzas, not for large pizzas.
- Using a bigger air fryer, such as a toaster oven-style air fryer, and attempting to cook a larger pizza will need an adjustment in your cooking time.
What Kind of Frozen Pizza Can I Cook in the Air Fryer?
- In the air fryer, you may cook whatever type of frozen pizza you choose! Here are some examples of well-known brands, to mention a few: Ellio’s, Red Baron, Totinos, DiGiorno, Store Brand, Stouffer’s, Celeste, and Tony’s are just a few of the brands available.
And even more! If you want, you may bake a handmade french bread pizza in the air fryer instead. See this page for more information!
How to Make Air Fryer Frozen Pizza
In this section, you can find the general instructions for cooking frozen pizza in an air fryer. Depending on the type of pizza, it may take less or more time to prepare (noted below).
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400°F.
- In an air fryer, cook the frozen pizza for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the pizza is heated and the cheese has melted
- Take the pizza out of the air fryer and serve it immediately
It’s just that simple! Do you enjoy preparing frozen foods? Check out this list of the greatest frozen meals to cook in an air fryer for some inspiration!
Cooking Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer with Temperatures and Times
- That’s how simple it is. Prepare frozen foods with a lot of enthusiasm. Visit this page to get a list of the finest frozen meals to prepare in an air fryer.
Do I Need to Preheat My Air Fryer?
In order to ensure that the frozen pizza is crispy on the exterior and thoroughly cooked and hot on the inside, I recommend preheating your air fryer before using it.Consider your air fryer to be similar to a little oven.You always preheat a conventional oven before putting food in it, and you should do the same with an air fryer.This manner, recipe instructions will always include the right cooking time, and you may start cooking dishes in the air fryer and forgetting about them, such as a frozen pizza!
Can I Place the Frozen Pizza on a Parchment Round?
I’ve found that cooking frozen pizza in the air fryer works best when there is no parchment round or aluminum foil below.Because the heat source for an air fryer is located on the top, you want it to circulate as much air as possible to the bottom in order to get a crispy crust.A softer crust will result from the use of parchment paper.In addition, I do not advocate utilizing an air fryer silicone basket for these preparation instructions.The baskets elevate the meal to a little higher level, allowing the cheese to brown somewhat more.If you do decide to use a silicone basket, set your oven temperature to 380 degrees and cook for a few minutes longer than normal to ensure a crispy outside.
Disinfecting silicone baskets is a breeze because they are fully dishwasher safe.
How Do I Reheat Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer?
If you’re making pizza from scratch rather than frozen, follow the instructions above. If you’re reheating pizza from leftovers in the fridge, make sure you follow these steps!
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the remaining pizza in the air fryer for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on how large it is.
- Remove the fried chicken from the air fryer and serve immediately
- In the mood for some huge takeaway slices to rewarm? Follow the directions in this post on how to reheat pizza in an air fryer to achieve the desired results. Some other air fryer recipes you might enjoy are as follows: Heat up Hot Pockets, Pizza Rolls, Frozen Chicken Nuggets, and Corn Dogs in the air fryer to make a quick and easy meal.
Do you enjoy air frying? Subscribe to our newsletter! You may also follow us on Facebook and Instagram, or you can join our free Facebook Air Frying Community to learn more about air frying. Preparation time: 6 minutes Time allotted: 6 minutes
- 1 personal frozen pizza
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Preheat the air fryer to 600°F and cook the frozen pizza for 6 to 8 minutes*, or until the pie is heated and the cheese has melted
- Take the pizza out of the air fryer and serve it immediately
*Cook frozen French bread pizza or Ellio’s frozen pizza at 400 degrees for approximately 5 minutes if using frozen French bread pizza.
How to Reheat Mini Pizza in the Air Fryer:
Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. 2. 2. Cook the pizza for 2 to 3 minutes, or until it is warm, before serving.
1 Serving Size (in grams): Calories: 576 per serving 26 g of total fat 9 g of saturated fat 0 g of Trans Fat Contains 13 g of unsaturated fat.Cholesterol: 30 milligrams Sodium: 961 milligrams 62 g of carbohydrates 5 g of dietary fiber 8 g of sugar 22 g of protein It is based on the specific goods that I used in this recipe that I have calculated the nutrition information.Brands and sizes of items have the potential to modify the actual nutrition of a product, thus it is always best to calculate nutrition separately.
Air Fryer Mini Pizza in 10 Minutes
- With this quick and easy Air Fryer Mini Pizza recipe, you can make pizza night, snack time, game days, parties, and movie evenings with the kids in minutes! Use pizza sauce, plenty of cheese, and all of your family’s favorite toppings to assemble a little pizza of your own creation. 5 minutes is all it takes to make little pizzas in the air fryer! To: Ingredients
- Other Topping Ideas
- Tips for Making Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
- Step by Step Instructions
- How to Store Leftovers
- Recipe FAQs
- Recipe Reviews. To:
This is a simple dish that uses store-bought pizza dough and pizza sauce, as well as shredded mozzarella cheese and your favorite toppings.For those who choose to go the extra mile or who have the luxury of extra time, you may create your pizza dough by hand or in a bread machine.Just cut the dough into little circles, put the sauce over the top, then top with pepperoni, sausage, fresh vegetables, or whatever else you choose to make a pizza.It just takes 5 minutes to prepare and another 5 minutes to cook an air fryer small pizza, which makes it a quick 10 minute supper, snack, or party food option.It is possible to prepare these little pizzas in either an oven-style air fryer or a basket-style air fryer.I have an Instant Omni Plus oven air fryer that holds more pizza than my Ultenic basket air fryer, so I cook them in there the majority of the time unless I’m cooking a small batch of them.
However, I suggest both of these air fryers for not just frying pizza, but also for a variety of other dishes.
- My favorite pizza dough is Pillsbury classic crust, which is available at most grocery stores. Pre-cut biscuit dough can be used as a substitute. Separate each biscuit in half and use each half as a crust for the pizza
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, or a pizza cheese combination, if you want
- Sauce for pizza
- For the garlic butter sauce (which is optional), you’ll need butter, garlic, parsley and salt to prepare it.
- Pepperoni: or any of the additional toppings (see list below)
Other Topping Ideas
- Make use of your imagination and have fun with your toppings! Try something different on your pizza than you typically would. A few suggestions are: tomato and fresh basil, spinach, extra cheese, green peppers, black olives, buffalo chicken and blue cheese, roasted garlic, mushrooms, Italian sausage, ground sausage, ground beef, diced ham, broccoli and arugula, and buffalo chicken and blue cheese.
- Use feta cheese to provide a different flavor to the dish.
- Use pesto instead of traditional pizza sauce to spice things up a bit.
Tips for Making Air Fryer Mini Pizzas
- To prevent the dough from sticking to the air fryer basket, gently coat it with olive oil. You may also put a little amount of cornmeal on top of the oil to provide further protection against dough sticking to the pan.
- Place the pizzas in the basket and assemble them. Once a pizza is assembled, it will be difficult to transfer it from the counter to the air fryer basket once it has been cooked. Everything, including the toppings and cheese, will slide off.
- To remove the items from the basket, use a spatula rather than tongs. Before you do anything, allow them to rest for a minute or two in the basket or tray.
- The typical bubbling and golden brown cheese that everyone likes on pizza may be achieved by air frying it at a high temperature.
- The air fryer basket or tray with holes helps the pizza dough crisp up on the bottom and cook evenly, so that it is more appealing to the eye. You should only use parchment paper if you don’t want to risk the possibility of cheese scorching to the bottom of your basket. The photographs on this page were shot on parchment paper.
STEP 1: Place the pizza dough on a cutting board and spread it out flat.Using a cookie cutter or the rim of a cup, cut the dough into 12 rounds.Alternatively, use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares.Lightly brush the air fryer basket or tray with olive oil before placing the dough rounds in the air fryer basket.STEP 2: Combine the melted butter, parsley, salt, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl.The butter sauce should be applied to the pizza dough circles.
TO COMPLETE STEP 3, add about 2 tablespoons pizza sauce followed by 1 tablespoon of cheese.Toss in your preferred garnishes.STEP 4: Preheat the air fryer at 375 degrees Fahrenheit and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- In some cases, depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to work in small batches.
- STEP 5: Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
How To Store Leftovers
For up to 3 days, leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator covered in aluminum foil.For a total of six months, they can be frozen.reheat in an air fryer for 1-2 minutes till warmed through after removing it from the fridge You can even use the air fryer to reheat frozen mini pizzas straight from the freezer!For best results, heat immediately from the freezer for 4-5 minutes to defrost completely and thoroughly heat through.
How long does it take to cook a little pizza in the air fryer?According on the power of your air fryer and how golden brown you like your cheese, it will take between 5 and 6 minutes.Is it possible to air fry a little pizza that has been frozen?Yes!It will take around 4-5 minutes to completely heat the tiny pizza.Is It Safe To Cook With A Pizza Stone In An Air Fryer?
Yes, assuming you have a pizza stone that is small enough or an air fryer that is large enough!Make sure to put cornmeal on your pizza stone prior to using it to prevent the dough from sticking to it.Should I Use Parchment Paper for My Project?
- It is entirely up to you whether or not to use parchment paper while preparing tiny pizzas in an air fryer.
- If you are using parchment paper, it may take an additional minute for the dough to be completely cooked through.
Air Fryer Mini Pizza
- With this quick and easy Air Fryer Mini Pizza recipe, you can make pizza night, snack time, game days, parties, and movie evenings with the kids in minutes! Use pizza sauce, plenty of cheese, and all of your family’s favorite toppings to assemble a little pizza of your own creation. 5 minutes is all it takes to make little pizzas in the air fryer! Time required for preparation: 5 minutes Preparation time: 5 minutes Time allotted: ten minutes Appetizer for the Course American Cuisine and Portion Sizes 12 Calories (183 kilocalories) 1 package pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 12 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cups pizza sauce
- 1-2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pepperoni (1 cup), olives (1/4 cup), tomatoes (12 cups), spinach (1 cup), basil (10 leaves), and mozzarella (1 cup).
- Spread the pizza dough out on a cutting board so that it is completely flat. Using a cookie cutter or the rim of a cup, cut the dough into 12 rounds. Alternatively, use a pizza cutter to cut the dough into squares. Drizzle a little coating of olive oil on the air fryer basket or tray and arrange dough rounds on the basket
- Optional: Combine the melted butter, parsley, salt, and garlic powder in a large mixing bowl. The butter sauce should be brushed onto the pizza dough circles.
- Pour in approximately 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, followed by 1 tablespoon of mozzarella cheese. Toss in your preferred garnishes.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or until the cheese is golden brown. In certain cases, depending on the size of your air fryer, you may need to work in batches.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
To prevent the dough from sticking to the air fryer basket, gently coat it with olive oil.A little cornmeal sprinkled on top of the oil can provide further protection against dough sticking to your fingers!To remove the items from the basket, use a spatula rather than tongs.But first, allow them to rest for a minute or two in the basket or tray before continuing.The air fryer basket or tray with holes helps the pizza dough crisp up on the bottom and cook evenly, so that it is more appealing to the eye.If you want to line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper, don’t do it.
Storage: Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, tightly wrapped in aluminum foil.For a total of six months, they can be frozen.Reheating: Place the air fryer in the fridge for 1-2 minutes after removing it.
- For best results, heat immediately from the freezer for 4-5 minutes to defrost completely and thoroughly heat through.
- 4 ounces per serving Calories: 183 calories per serving 17 g of carbohydrates 7 g of protein 10 g of fat 4 g of saturated fat 1 gram of polyunsaturated fat 3 g of monounsaturated fatty acids 1 gram of trans fat Cholesterol: 22 milligrams Sodium: 727 milligrams Potassium: 134 milligrams 1 gram of fiber 3 g of sugar Vitamin A (in IU): 529 3 milligrams of vitamin C Calcium: 58 milligrams 1 milligram of iron If you liked this dish, please rate it and let me know what you think about it in the comments section.
- Thank you!
- You may also find more wonderful recipes if you follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- RECIPES THAT ARE CONNECTED
Awesome Air Fryer Pizza
This website may include affiliate connections and advertising in order for us to be able to supply you with recipes.Please review my privacy statement.With this Awesome Air Fryer Pizza, pizza night has just gotten a whole lot more enjoyable!The air fryer has done it again, this time with a perfectly cooked crust and finely baked toppings.There are so many recipes that can be made in the air fryer that it might be difficult to decide which one to cook each night!Here are a handful that you really must try.
This collection of recipes includes the Best Air Fryer Chicken Breasts, Perfect Air Fryer Salmon, Amazing Air Fryer Steak with Garlic Herb Butter, and, of course, the reason these air fryers were developed, Homemade Air Fryer French Fries.
The Best Air Fryer Pizza
This air fryer pizza is really tasty and can be prepared in less than 10 minutes!The best part is that you can make your own dough.I particularly like this quick and easy dough that I also use for my renowned Stromboli.When it comes to pizza, this approach works like magic since air frying cooks by circulating hot air over the food to cook it.It crisps up the outside, cooks and browns the outside while leaving the interior soft and supple while also being cooked through all at the same time, all at the same time.Just the way a good pizza should be!
These make pizza night in our house a whole lot more enjoyable.Each and every member of the family participates, from rolling out the dough to sprinkling the toppings.It is a family affair that is guaranteed to be enjoyed by all involved.
- With a Caesar Salad and some Homemade Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread, you’ll have a supper worthy of a restaurant right in your own kitchen.
- In no time, this will become a new family tradition in your home!
Why Pizza in an Air Fryer Works So Well
- Why this will be, without a doubt, the finest pizza you’ve ever tasted away from home is as follows: Forcing the dough to rise fast results in large air bubbles that have been synonymous with a fantastic crust in recent years. It almost has the consistency of a savory funnel cake or elephant ear due to the air-frying technique used to prepare the dough. I mean, it’s amazing
- there’s something about air frying pizza that magically changes the cheese into ooey gooey perfection, too
- You may also make some Cinnamon Roll Dessert Pizza because this will be sitting on your counter, which will free up your oven for other things. Alternatively, you may choose not to use your oven at all, so reducing the amount of heat in your kitchen.
Ingredients for Homemade Pizza
- It doesn’t get much easier than this. Make sure you have these pantry items on hand so you can indulge in pizza whenever the mood strikes. These air fryer pizzas are one of the greatest since they are both nutritious and tasty! Cornmeal: A traditional coating to keep things from adhering
- Purchasing pizza dough or making your own from scratch with this delicious homemade pizza dough or this fantastic whole wheat pizza dough are both excellent options.
- Pizza sauce can be purchased at a supermarket or produced at home using this recipe.
- Make use of your preferred brand of pepperoni, or even the small pepperoni’s would be delicious on this pizza!
- Mozzarella: Grate your own rather than purchasing pre-shredded
- this will ensure that the dish bakes more evenly.
- Italian Seasoning: This seasoning adds an additional kick of Italian flair and flavor to any dish.
Making Crispy Air Fryer Pizza
It’s quite simple and quick! These are simple to create, and everyone may contribute to their creation. You may use these to build individual pizzas or to share them with friends and family members. Pizzas cooked in the air fryer are really quick!
- Cornmeal should be sprinkled in the bottom of your air fryer basket before you begin.
- Roll: Roll the pizza dough out to a thickness of 14 inches and lay it in the air fryer’s basket.
- Sauce: 1 inch from the edge of the pizza crust, spread the pizza sauce
- Topping the list: Sprinkle mozzarella on top of the pepperoni and sprinkle with a splash of Italian spice
- To bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Tips for The Perfect Air Frying Pizza Recipe
- Make sure to put the cheese on last since the air fryer circulates the air, and you don’t want your toppings to go flying all over the inside of the air fryer. I’ve discovered that anchoring the toppings with the cheese keeps them on the pizza where they belong and allows the cheese to get lovely and golden on the outside.
- It all comes down to how you roll with it:
- If you like a thinner crust pizza, stretch out the dough thinner and lower the cooking time to 8-10 minutes, depending on your preference. If you like a thicker crust, leave it thicker and cook it for approximately 3 minutes longer.
- Crispier crust: If you want your thin or thick crust crispy, increase the cooking time by 2-3 minutes. What’s great about using an air fryer is that you can check on your pizza as it’s cooking to see whether it’s precisely how you want it.
- What happens if I use pre-cooked pizza dough instead:
- If you want to use Boboli, pitas, flat bread, or even bagels as the basis for your pizza, you can still cook them in the air fryer with no problem. All that is required is the preparation of the toppings and the heating of the pizza. After you’ve topped your pizza, air fried it at the same temperature for 4-5 minutes at a time.
- Is it possible to pre-cook my crust? If you like a crust that is perfectly cooked, then sure, you may pre-cook your crust. Place your dough in the air fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown. Cook for another 5 minutes once you’ve added your toppings.
- Toppings: Of course, you may add whatever sauce, toppings, and cheeses you like to make this dish your own. For variation, I like to use different sauces as a basis, such as BBQ sauce, pesto sauce, or Alfredo sauce. Just keep in mind that you’ll want to utilize cheese as a glue to hold your toppings together.
Make Ahead and Storing Easy Air Fryer Pizzas
The following can be prepared ahead of time for a homemade version of frozen pizza. These air fryer pizzas are going to completely transform the way you think about pizza nights!
- Make the Pizza: Assemble the pizza outside of the air fryer, using a pizza cutter or your hands. The dish is finished with sauce and garnishes.
- Flash Partially freeze for an hour on a cookie sheet
- remove from freezer.
- Individually Wrap: Remove the pizza from the cookie sheet and wrap each piece individually in plastic wrap.
- To freeze, place the ingredients in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to three months.
- After removing the pizza from the plastic wrap, place it in the air fryer until it is ready to be baked.
- Cook the pizza in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes, or until it is cooked to your liking.
- Storage: To keep leftovers fresh, wrap them securely with plastic wrap or aluminum foil before putting them away. For 3-5 minutes, reheat the dish in the air fryer.
More Pizza Inspiration Headed Your Way!
- Just look at how delicious pizza is. There are a plethora of versions that may be created. If you enjoy pizza as much as the rest of us do, you must include these pizza recipes in your regular cooking cycle. The majority of these might even be prepared in an air fryer! If you do, please leave a comment to let me know how they turned out. Thanks! Thai Chicken Flatbread Pizza
- Pizza Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- Keto Pizza
- Quick and Easy English Muffin Pizza
- Deep Dish (Authentic Chicago Style)
- Deep Dish (Authentic Chicago Style)
- Deep Dish (Authentic Chicago Style).
- Cornmeal should be sprinkled at the bottom of your air fryer basket. Roll out the pizza dough to a thickness of 14 inches and set it in the air fryer basket. (See the footnote.)
- 1 inch from the edge of the pizza crust, spread the pizza sauce.
- To assemble, arrange the pepperoni on top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes at 400 degrees for best results.
* If you prefer a thicker dough or a crispier crust, cook the dough in the air fryer for 3 minutes before adding the toppings.* When the toppings are positioned beneath the cheese, they are less likely to be blown away while cooking.Serves: 1 calorie 183 kilocalories (9 percent ) Carbohydrates (about 5 g) (2 percent ) 13 g of protein (26 percent ) 13 g of fat (20 percent ) 7 g of Saturated Fatty Acids (35 percent ) Cholesterol is 44 milligrams (15 percent ) Sodium is 672 milligrams (28 percent ) Potassium is 245 milligrams (7 percent ) 1 gram of fiber (4 percent ) Sugar3g is a sugar substitute (3 percent ) Vitamin A644 International Units (13 percent ) Vitamin C4mg (5 percent ) (5 percent ) Calcium283mg (28 percent ) (28 percent ) Iron1mg (6 percent ) (6 percent ) All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate.Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.Course Dinner, Main Course Cuisine American, Italian, Italian American Keyword air fryer pizza
6 Easy Steps to Cook Frozen Pizza
After a long day at the office, no one wants to spend hours in the kitchen preparing a five-course dinner for their family.We’re looking for something quick and easy to prepare and enjoy right away, which is where frozen pizza comes in.When you’re exhausted or short on time, frozen pizzas are a delicious and convenient solution to your problem.But, you might wonder, how exactly do you prepare such a delectable meal?But more importantly, how can you recreate the flavor of your favorite pizzeria’s frozen pizza in your own kitchen?Take a look at what follows!
This and other questions are answered in detail by our step-by-step tutorial for cooking frozen pizza.
Ingredients/Materials Needed for cooking frozen pizza
- Frozen pizza
- a pair of scissors (if necessary)
- extra virgin olive oil
- a basting brush
- a container
- an oven or microwave
- a nonstick baking sheet
- an oven mitt
- a pie server (if necessary)
How to Cook Frozen Pizza
Step 1: Defrost Your Pizza
Even before you begin to cook the pizza, be certain that it has thawed completely.Take it out of the freezer and place it on your kitchen counter to thaw for a few minutes.In the event that you cook your pizza without first defrosting it, the frozen outer layer will melt and turn into liquid, resulting in the toppings and dough bein