Papa John’s Menu Prices
|Original and Thin Crust Choices|
What are the different sizes of Papa John’s pizzas? Small – 10′ Medium – 12′ Large – 14′ Extra- Large – 16′ The total area of Papa Johns pizza by size is: Small – ~78.5 in 2; Medium – ~113.1 in 2; Large – ~153.9 in 2; Extra- Large – ~201.1 in 2; Based on standard prices for a cheese pizza , the price per square inch is
How small is a small Papa John’s pizza?
The small size pizzas are usually 8-10 inches. The medium size pizzas may differ from 11-12 inches. The large size pizza measures 14 inches. Finally, the extra-large pizzas may vary based on the customizations requested by the customer.
How many slices is Papa John’s small pizza?
Let’s start small…
Our small pizza cuts in 6 perfect slices. Now this might not seem enough to most people and we get that. But this pizza is great for: Those with a small appetite.
What sizes are Papa John’s pizzas?
Small: 10 inches. Medium: 12 inches. Large: 14 inches. Extra large: 16 inches.
How many slices are in a 10 inch Papa John’s pizza?
Small Original Crust Pizza (10 inch)
Hand-tossed original crust pizza cut into 6 slices.
How many slices are in a 10 inch pizza?
If you’re planning a pizza party or just having pizza for your family dinner, you may wonder how many slices are in a 10 inch pizza! A regular 10 inch pizza should offer you six slices – ideal for serving a group of three people.
How many slices are in a small pizza?
Small pizzas average between 8 and 10 inches in diameter and will yield about six slices.
What size is a small pizza?
The small size is 8 inches to 11 inches and can provide anywhere between 5 and 7 medium-sized slices.
What is the most popular pizza at Papa Johns?
Most Popular Items at Papa John’s
How big is a 10 inch pizza?
A 10 inch pizza is 78 square inches and can serve 1-3 people. There are usually four pizza sizes for consumers to pick. A small or personal pizza is between 8 and 10 inches and offers around six slices, while a 12-inch pizza (medium-sized) yields approximately eight pieces.
How much does pizza cost?
Dominos Pizza Prices
|Cheese n Corn Pizza||Rs.169/-||Rs.499/-|
|Cheese n Tomato Pizza||Rs.169/-||Rs.499/-|
What size pizza is the best deal?
You should always order the large pizza because it will be cheaper per square inch. While a 16-inch pizza is four times the size of the 8-inch pizza, the larger pizza will be far less than four times the price of the small.
Did Papa Johns pizza get smaller?
has your large pizza gotten smaller again this year? Hi! We have changed our pizza sizes. Our large pizza is 14 inches.
How big is a 12 inch pizza?
They consist of small, medium, large and extra-large. A 12-inch pizza belongs to the medium size. So, how big is a 12 inch pizza? The area of a 12-inch pizza is 113.04 square inches.
How many slices does a Dominos small pizza have?
A personal pizza has four slices, a small has six, a medium has eight and our large pizza has 10 slices.
How many inches is Papa John’s XXL pizza?
Harry: Finally, for some reason, we skip extra large and go straight to extra-extra large. This one’s 15.5 inches across with a surface area of 188.7 square inches. Joe: We didn’t skip the extra large. 16 inches, right here.
How many people does large Papa Johns pizza feed?
Simple for you; tasty for them! Our large pizzas feed 3-4 adults. The most popular combination of toppings is pepperoni, sausage, and mushrooms. Provide a variety of pizzas with different toppings. For large groups, always include a cheese or pepperoni pizza as well as a few specialty pizzas.
How many calories are in Papa Johns pizza?
The Pizza on the Papa John’s Pizza menu with the lowest amount of calories are 14″ Original Crust Pizza – Cheese (210 calories), 10″ Original Crust Pizza – Pepperoni (220 calories) and 14″ Thin Crust Pizza – Pepperoni (270 calories).
How much does Papa John’s franchise make?
The franchise dictates all the financial info you might want to know within their franchise agreement document (FDD) which is released annually. According to a recent FDD, you can pull in an average of $781, 202 in revenue from your Papa John’s franchise. A company owned location brings in a slightly higher average of $966,460 in annual revenue.
Review: Papa John’s – NY Style Pizza
- Papa John’s NY Style Pizza is an extra-large (16-inch) hand-tossed pizza that boasts ″hand-stretched, enormous, foldable pieces,″ according to the company’s website.
- The New York Style Pizza is available for a limited time through March 13, 2021, with prices beginning at $13 for a single topping (which may vary), although I was provided with a pepperoni-topped pizza courtesy of Papa John’s Pizza.
- Aside from being a touch thinner with less end crust and being sliced into fewer, larger pieces, the NY Style Pizza did not appear to be very different from the chain’s normal pizza.
- Papa John’s latest Shaq-A-Roni, which was similarly an extra big pizza sliced into giant slices for $13, but also came with additional pepperoni and extra cheese (you couldn’t choose your toppings, though) reminded me a lot of this.
- The NY Style’s crust, like the Shaq-A- Roni’s, was stretched out fairly equally from center to edge, but the toppings did not extend as far to the edge as they did on the Shaq-A-Roni, which was a disappointment.
- Given that it’s created with the same dough as their normal pizza, it shouldn’t come as a surprise that it has the same chewy, bread-like texture to it that’s airy yet with little, even bubbles.
The bottom of the crust was periodically crisped, and the edge was moderately crisped as well.However, although the slices were soft and large enough to be folded, the final product seemed a touch too solid and sterile in comparison.The sauce was applied sparingly—there was just enough to give each bite a tomato-y flavor, but not a single drop or speck trickled off as I ate the pizza.I was really pleased with how it turned out.
Despite the fact that the cheese was laid out in an equal layer, it melted well enough but did not have much in the way of stretch or pull, as is characteristic of major chain pizzas.The pieces were sliced cleanly through and separated, with not a single thread of cheese stretching between them to keep them from falling apart.This was likewise true the next day when I cooked a slice of pizza to a temperature that burned my tongue.
Although there wasn’t a lot of pepperoni on the pizza, there was a reasonable amount of covering, and it was both crispy and tasty.The whole result was a normal non-regional, extra-large, hand tossed chain pizza, which is to say that it was nice enough but I don’t believe most people would associate it with ″New York-style pizza.″ Although, I’m sure I could say the same thing about Domino’s Brooklyn Style Pizza, which is located in a comparable location.
Papa John’s suspends corporate operations in Russia over Ukraine invasion
- As a result of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Papa John’s International has ceased all business activity in the country, the firm stated on Wednesday, adding to a growing list of Western companies that have distanced themselves from Moscow.
- The pizza company has announced that it would no longer provide any operational, marketing, or commercial assistance to, or involvement with, the Russian market going forward.
- According to the company, the brand will continue to exist in Russia, where all of its locations are held by independent franchisees.
- A statement from Papa John’s stated that the firm ″stands with the majority of the world in rejecting aggressiveness and violence.″ The situation in Ukraine, which is currently affecting millions of innocent people who are losing their homes, communities, and loved ones, must be resolved peacefully,″ said the United States Mission to the United Nations.
- Even though President Obama has stated that all options are on the table when it comes to oil prices, the White House has stated that there are ″no plans″ to allow the Keystone XL pipeline to be built.
- The logo of Papa John’s International Inc.
is shown on the hood of a delivery car outside of the company’s restaurant in Nashville, Tennessee, on March 1, 2018.Due to Russia’s ongoing invasion of Ukraine, the corporation declared on Wednesday that it was halting all corporate activity in the country, effective immediately.(Image courtesy of Luke Sharrett/Bloomberg via Getty Images.) Photographer: According to the corporation, a master franchisee has control over and delivers supplies and ingredients for those restaurants through a supply chain that the master franchisee owns and runs.World Central Kitchen, with whom the firm has a connection, has announced that it is giving dry products and ingredients to feed refugees in Eastern Europe as part of its humanitarian and financial assistance activities.
Neither it nor the franchise stores in Russia are receiving any royalties, according to the company.Ahead of the announcement, Papa John’s was one of just a handful of Western corporations that had not taken part in the major corporate flight from Russia that followed international condemnation of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON FOX BUSINESSIconic brands such as Coca-Cola, Starbucks, and McDonald’s have either ceased operations or temporarily closed their outlets in Russia as the violence has intensified, according to the network.
Yum!Earlier this week, Brands announced that it was halting the operations of KFC-owned restaurants in Russia and that it was finalizing a deal to stop all of its Pizza Hut restaurant operations in the nation as well.
10 independent pizza places in Swansea that knock spots off Domino’s
- In the realm of pizza, there is one commonly acknowledged truth: pizza from chains such as Domino’s and Papa John’s is pricey and frequently over-rated, and this is true of all types of pizza.
- A big pepperoni pizza at Domino’s costs £20.99, and that doesn’t include any sides like wedges or cookies.
- What’s worse is that the majority of franchise pizza dough is prepared at a factory and supplied to the location frozen.
- In an article published in the Mirror, it was revealed that Domino’s makes a 900 percent profit on its Margherita pizza, which costs only £1.25 to prepare.
- If you’re looking for a truly good hand-stretched pizza that won’t break the budget, then go no further than this establishment.
- Listed below are the top ten independent pizzerias in Swansea, arranged in no particular order, as compiled by us.
More information on Swansea may be found here.More information may be found at: Find out what people had to say about the 10 greatest restaurants in Swansea in this article.
1. Dinu’s Pizza
- In the back garden of their home in Waun Wen, Dinu and his wife Madalina set up a mobile pizza oven after becoming dissatisfied with the quality of the local franchise pizza they were served.
- Dinner creates the dough from scratch every day and the sauce from scratch, boiling it for four hours to get the most flavor possible from the ingredients.
- They’ve been immensely popular since they first opened their doors, thanks to their crispy bubbling crust and delicious toppings.
- Address: This is a private residence, however you may place an order through Uber Eats by visiting this page.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Saturday, 6 p.m.
- to 9.30 p.m.
Uber Eats has received a rating of 4.9/5 stars.How much is it, exactly?The price of a Margherita is £8.50.
2. The Pizza Boyz
- Bio: The Pizza Boyz are the brainchild of Nano and Ali Tortorella, twins born in Swansea, Wales, to an Italian father and a Welsh mother.
- The Pizza Boyz, a true independent family business, began out in a horsebox few years ago and has now grown into a bustling restaurant and takeout on Walter Road, Uplands, in the former Old Tenby pub.
- Taya, their younger sister, also plays an important role in the operation of the company.
- If there are any pizza experts in Swansea, it is the Tortorella family, who, according to their website, ″are the best in the business.″ ″The Tortorella family line can be traced all the way back to a small village called Villagio Tortorella in the Campania Region of southern Italy, where they first settled.
- The family farmed on the property along the shores of the sun-kissed Mediterranean, raising tomatoes and tobacco for their family’s consumption.
- Although tobacco is no longer grown on the farm, the tomatoes are still produced and supplied to some of Italy’s most well-known enterprises.″ The address is 129-130 Walter Road, Southport, SA1 5RG.
Open from 4.30pm to 9pm on Wednesdays to Fridays, 1pm to 9pm on Saturdays and Sundays and from 1pm to 8pm on Wednesdays to Fridays Google Reviews have given it a rating of 4.8/5 stars.How much is it, exactly?The price of a Margherita is £8.99.
- Dario’s in Sketty is one of the most highly rated restaurants in Swansea, and the good news is that they also provide delivery service to their customers.
- Dario’s pizza is always fresh, thin, and crispy, and it’s always topped with high-quality toppings to ensure a delicious experience.
- If you want to treat yourself to a Dario’s meal, they also sell a delicious home-made tiramisu.
- According to one TripAdvisor reviewer: ″Every time, this establishment produces the tastiest pizza in the city.
- The Picante is my personal favorite, and I haven’t found a finer pizza anyplace else in town or even much further afield.
- Exceptional.″ Postal code: SA2 9DE; address: 87-89 Eversley Road, Sketty Hours of operation are Tuesday through Sunday, midday to 2.30pm, then 5pm to 9pm.
Google Reviews have given this product a rating of 5/5 stars.How much is it, exactly?A Margherita will set you back £10.
- Executive chef and owner Carlos Aguiar prepares the pizzas at Vesuvio’s, a local institution in Plasmarl, in a wood-burning pizza oven that has been in operation for 25 years.
- Their extensive menu of genuine Italian cuisine is well-known for its luxurious seafood platters and ″steak on a stone″ dishes, as well as their steak on a stone.
- According to one satisfied TripAdvisor user, ″the pizza is the greatest I’ve ever eaten in the UK, and the staff is quite friendly.″ Address: 200-201 Neath Road, Swansea, SA1 2JT, Wales, United Kingdom Hours of operation: Monday through Saturday, 12 p.m.
- to 9.30 p.m.
- Google Reviews have given this product a rating of 4.5/5 stars.
- How much is it, exactly?
A Margherita will set you back £10.
- Recently, the Secret Hospitality Group acquired Castellamare in Bracelet Bay in Mumbles, which operates The Secret Beach Bar and Kitchen on the seashore in St Helens.
- The Secret Hospitality Group formerly owned Castellamare in Bracelet Bay in Mumbles.
- In the meanwhile, the cafe-bar portion of the establishment reopened on February 28; the restaurant portion is planned to open fully in the following weeks.
- The cafe-bar continues to provide a substantial Italian cuisine that is heavy on the doughy deliciousness, with the ‘Bianco’ thin and cripsy pizza variety being particularly popular among customers.
- Mumbles Road, The Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4JT is the location of the business.
- Hours of operation are Tuesday through Sunday, 10 a.m.
to 8 p.m.Google Reviews have given it a rating of 4.4/5 stars.How much is it, exactly?Margherita pizza costs £11.55.
6. Dusty’s Pizza
- Dusty’s Pizza, which is housed in the concept venue Founders and Co, is known for its wonderful thick-crust Neapolitan pizza, which is baked in a wood-fired oven.
- Dusty’s Pizza began as a pizza van in Cardiff more than a decade ago, and since then it has expanded to include the opening of its offshoot Dark in Cardiff’s Castle Arcade and the establishment of Nook, a cosy spot in Canton serving small plates and natural wine that was included in the Michelin Guide this year after only one year in operation.
- In order to utilize less yeast in their dough than is typically used in pizza dough, Dusty’s pizza goes through an extensive proving process, which results in their pies feeling somewhat lighter than other pizzas.
- Swansea’s address is 24 Wind Street, SA1 1DY (South Wales).
- Hours of operation: Monday through Saturday, 12 to 10 p.m.
- On Trip Advisor, the hotel received a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
- On the seafront in Swansea, Verdi’s is a family-run café, ice cream parlour, and licensed restaurant that is a popular destination all year round.
- As one TripAdvisor reviewer pointed out, the restaurant also offers a wide assortment of vegan and gluten-free pizzas, including the following: ″Pizza that is gluten-free and vegan!
- Delicious pizza, maybe the finest I’ve ever had; the cheese used was a vegan Parmesan rather than the usual vegan mozzarella that you get, and it was really delicious!
- There are a lot of toppings and a great view.″ Knab Rock, Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4EE is the location.
- Hours of operation are 10 a.m.
- to 6 p.m.
Monday through Thursday, and 10 a.m.to 9 p.m.on weekends.Google Reviews have given this product a rating of 4.5/5 stars.
How much is it, exactly?For a Margherita, you’ll pay £9.25.
- Brewstone, a major challenger on the Uplands dining scene, is famed for its fresh pizzas and tapas, which are always prepared to order in their wood-fired oven on the premises.
- Delivery service Deliveroo lists it as a vendor, and it even has a pop-up truck on the Singleton campus of Swansea University.
- They feature a really unusual assortment of pizzas, such as the ‘Cymru am Byth,’ which is topped with bacon, leeks, and smoked Welsh cheese, among other ingredients.
- 33 Uplands Crescent is located in the Uplands neighborhood of Swansea (SA2 0NP).
- Hours of operation: 7 a.m.
- to 1 a.m., seven days a week.
Google Reviews have given it a rating of 4.3/5 stars.How much is it, exactly?A Margherita costs £9, which is a good deal.
9. Papi’s Pizzeria
- Pizza at Papi’s Pizzeria is one of the most popular dining options in Mumbles, and they have just expanded their operations to include Uplands.
- Every day, they handcraft their pizzas and breads from scratch, utilizing sauces that are created on-site from scratch using family recipes.
- 135 Mumbles Road, The Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4DN is the postal address.
- Hours of operation: Tuesday through Saturday, 5 p.m.
- to 9 p.m.
- Google Reviews have given this product a rating of 4.5/5 stars.
How much is it, exactly?The price of a Margherita is £8.50.
- Hoogah in Brynmillhas developed into something of a community centre over the past several years, often hosting well-being seminars, quizzes, and meditation sessions, but it is most known for its luscious sourdough pizzas, which are made from scratch daily.
- Hoogah’s pizza menu is a little out of the ordinary, featuring items such as a venison, capers, and mushrooms pizza, as well as a blue cheese and pickled blackberry pizza, among others.
- On the other hand, they do offer several mainstays on the menu, such as ham and tequila pineapple.
- Swansea, SA1 4JJ.Address: 68 Brynymor Rd.Opening hours: Tuesday to Thursday: 9am to 11pm, Friday and Saturday: 9am to midnight, and Sunday: 9am to 11pm.Rating on Google Reviews: 4.7/5 stars.How much is it?
- A Margherita costs £9, and you can sign up to receive WalesOnline’s latest email updates by clicking here.
Here are some offers you might like
- Other questions
How do I get in touch with Papa John’s customer service?
For any questions or concerns you may have concerning a recent order, you must first contact the retailer directly. For the fastest answer, call or come in person to our office. Alternatively, you may contact the Papa John’s Customer Service staff through the company’s official website.
Is there a Papa John’s student discount?
If you spend £25 or more and present your Student Beans iD, you will receive a 10% discount. Nothing more than registering with Student Beans and receiving your £10 off student discount code will be required.
What if I don’t like the pizza I ordered? Can I get another one for free?
- They are so confident in their product, that they provide a money-back guarantee on all of their pizza orders.
- There’s no reason why you should miss out if you don’t like it, and if you phone the Papa John’s you purchased from within 30 minutes of the delivery being completed, you may get a new pizza for free!
- To demonstrate that you did not like your original pizza, you must not have had more than 2 pieces, which we believe is reasonable.
What are Papa Rewards?
- If you enjoy free food and the opportunity to earn credit for your next Papa John’s pizza, you should consider becoming a Papa Reward member.
- You get 1 reward point for every £4 you spend – although it must be on an internet purchase, not cash – which you can redeem for free meals.
- You may earn more reward points by referring friends.
- When logged into your account, you can see how many points you’ve earned, and there is no limit to the amount of free food you may redeem in a single purchase; if you have the points, you can order whatever amount of free food you like.
Does Papa John’s do vegan pizza?
They most certainly do! Furthermore, not only do they serve vegan pizza, but they also serve vegan sides such as vegan nibbles that are ″not chicken,″ cauliflower wings, Vegan Cheese and Marmite Scrolls, as well as vegan desserts.
Where’s my nearest Papa John’s?
- There are more than 450 Papa John’s restaurants in the United Kingdom, so you can be sure that one is not too far away. To see a complete list of Papa’s locations, scroll to the bottom of the website and select ‘locations.’ Additionally, Papa’s has outposts in service areas, amusement parks, and tourist sites in addition to its approximately 450 stores countrywide.
Will all voucher codes work at any Papa John’s?
When determining whether or not your local Papa John’s is included in the promotion, you’ll need to review the offer description as well as the terms and limitations. We explicitly explain on our Papa John’s promo code page whether or not a deal is available nationally. Restaurants in Haven are often barred from participating.
Why can’t I get the Papa John’s deal I want in my area?
- Due to the fact that Papa John’s is a franchise, some of their fantastic specials are only available in specific geographic locations.
- If you live in a given location, you could be eligible for free ice cream, two sides for a certain price, or a multi-buy bargain on XXL pizza; it all depends on what your local Papa John’s has to offer.
- Alternative options include browsing through our promo codes to check if there are any better savings available that you can apply to your purchase.
Can I use a Papa John’s voucher code on the meal deal?
In its current form, the Papa John’s meal package is one of our favorite pizza deals, and since it is such a wonderful value, it is not qualified for a Papa John’s coupon code discount.
Where do I find all the Papa John’s offers?
- Right now, right now! We’re always updating this page with the most recent Papa John’s promotions, but if you want to double-check that we haven’t missed anything, go to their website and click on the ‘latest deals’ button. You’ll also find any specials for your local Papa John’s location here, as well as Student Discounts.
Do Papa John’s offer a student discount?
Yes! Students can receive a student discount of £10 off any order over £25 from Papa John’s when they use their student ID. Students must be verified, and terms and conditions apply.
Rainy Day Feasts
- There are certain days when all you want to do is stay in, watch some fantastic television, and order something delectable to take away.
- That’s where our Papa Johns promo codes may come in very useful indeed, so if you’re looking for some comfort food on a day when you’re staying in, have a look at their large menu and order up some comfort food.
- Papa John’s offers a diverse selection of pizzas to satisfy the needs of all customers.
- Foodies who enjoy spicy pepperoni and more mozzarella will go crazy for the Double Pepperoni, which is stuffed with tomato sauce, mozzarella, and a double helping of spicy pepperoni and extra mozzarella.
- There are also plenty of vegetable options, such as Garden Party, a mouthwatering round of tomatoes, onions, green peppers, sweetcorn, and chestnut mushrooms that is sure to please.
- There are also a variety of mouth-watering sides to sample, such as BBQ Pulled Beef Loaded Tots, which are delectable potato tots loaded with pulled beef, mozzarella, sweetcorn, jalapenos, and a smokey BBQ sauce, among other things.
Alternatively, the new limited edition Hemp Sticks, which are garlic pizza sticks topped with organic hemp seeds and cheese, are a delicious option.Another dish that should not be missed is the Black Ghost Chilli Chicken Wings.Are you looking for vegan alternatives?There are lots of options for vegans, like the Jackfruit ″Pepperoni″ pizza, Vegan Sausage & ″Pepperoni″ pizza, and The Vegan Works, among many more.
You’ll be spoiled for choice with the variety of vegan sides available, including Cheesy Chilli Bites and crispy battered Mozzarella-style vegan cheese bites with chipotle chilli, among others.Alternatives include Vegan Cheese and Marmite Scrolls, which are very amazing!Check out our promo codes and order pizza and other items from Papa John’s online and have them delivered right to your door.
Enjoy a Cosy Night In
- When it is cold and nasty outside, it is not necessary to go outdoors to spend time with your spouse, family, or other loved ones.
- You can spend quality time with them in the comfort of your own home.
- As an alternative, why not curl up in your jammies with a good book or turn on your favorite movie while ordering a wonderful Papa John’s takeaway?
- There’s something for everyone here, and with our unique discount codes, you may even save a little more money on your purchase as well.
- There are so many wonderful pizzas to select from at Papa John’s, including the Limited-Edition Smokin’ BBQ Pulled Beef & Chorizo pizza, which is available just while supplies last.
- The Double Pepperoni, American Hot, and Hawaiian pizzas are all excellent choices as well.
But don’t worry, there’s a fantastic selection of vegetarian pizzas available as well, like the Garden Party and the Chilli Freak.Even if you are unable to get the specific item you are searching for, you can always bake your own wonderful pizza at home.You may customize your pizza with a variety of delicious toppings, and if you can’t all agree on what to order, you can even build a half-and-half pizza to ensure that everyone is satisfied.As well as the main course, get a couple of sides to share.
There are a variety of options to pick from, including Bacon Cheese Sticks, Marmite and Cheese Scrolls, Garlic Pizza Sticks, and Cheesy Jalapeno Bites, among others.Double up to receive even greater value, and there will be plenty left over for everyone.And if there’s still room for dessert, the Giant Choc Chip Cookie or the sweet Cinnamon Scrolls are both excellent choices.
Just remember to check out our current promo codes before placing your purchase, and then sit back, relax, and enjoy the wait for your delicious cuisine to be delivered to your door.
Vegan Treats from Papa John’s
- It’s easy to get take-out items from Papa John’s whether you’re a vegan or are interested in incorporating more vegan alternatives into your meal plan.
- They have a broad variety of vegan-friendly meals, so it may be time to take advantage of our promo codes and take the night off from cooking altogether.
- A wide variety of vegan foods are available, ranging from mouth-watering pizzas to enticing side dishes.
- Over the Vegan Works pizza, you’ll find Jackfruit ″Pepperoni,″ vegan sausage, chestnut mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and black Herrera olives on a foundation of tomato sauce with vegan cheese, all of which make for an enticing combination.
It’s very wonderful!For a veg extravaganza, try the Vegan Garden Party, a delicious round of tomatoes, onions, green peppers, sweetcorn, and chestnut mushrooms served on a bed of tomato sauce with melted vegan cheese on the side.Make sure to pair your favorite pizza with some delectable sides.With veg protein coated in crispy southern fried style breadcrumbs and served with a choice of dips, the ″Not-Chicken″ Vegan Bites are guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family.
For something a little more spicy, try the Vegan Cheese Potato Tots with Jalapenos, which are quite amazing!Other options include vegan cheese and marmite scrolls, crispy coated Cauliflower Wings with hot buffalo sauce, and vegan cheese and marmite rolls.Make a delightful dessert to accompany your vegan meal by serving a tub of Ben & Jerry’s Save Our Swirled NOW Non-Dairy Ice Cream.It is dairy free, vegan friendly, and delicious.Ice cream made from cookies and cookie dough is another non-dairy and vegan option to try.
More information on the tempting vegan menu at Papa John’s may be found by clicking on our codes.
690 Discount Codes and Deals in Restaurants & Takeaways
SEE ALL OFFERS
Thin Crust Pizza Calories & Nutrition Facts (Chart)
- When it comes to this simple and quick dinner, there are no age restrictions for pizza enthusiasts.
- Even the most discerning palate will be able to find something to their taste among the several pizza varieties available.
- However, the calories you consume in conjunction with a delectable pizza slice might have a big impact on your health and weight.
- Making the healthy decision of ordering a thin-crust pizza instead of the traditional crust allows you to consume lower quantities of fat, salt, and carbs.
As a result, you should become more familiar with thin crust pizza calories and nutritional values.Let’s get started!
Thin Crust Pizza Calories
- Despite the fact that all pizza crusts used to be the same in the past, this is no longer the case.
- These days, pizzerias offer a variety of pizza dough options, each with a varied calorie count.
- Take, for example, a medium pizza of 12 inches (30.5 cm) in diameter with different dough varieties and the same topping of cheese and tomato sauce.
- You will notice substantial differences in the number of calories.
As a result, adopting a thin pizza crust will not eliminate all of your concerns with excessive calories because the toppings will still contribute calories to your diet.
|Meat Combo (pepperoni, sausage, ham, and beef)||45|
|Ham and pineapple||14|
Aside from the style of pizza, its size, and the toppings, the calorie count will vary depending on the brand. Let’s see what happens.
Small pizza calories
|Pizza shop||Pizza type||Crust type||Calories|
|Papa Gino’s||Super veggie||Thin||190|
|Papa Gino’s||Sweet tomato and ricotta||Thin||220|
|Papa Gino’s||Fresh spinach and feta veggie||Thin||220|
|Papa Gino’s||Meat combo||Thin||240|
|Papa Gino’s||Boss BBQ chicken||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Crispy buffalo||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Mac and cheese||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Sausage and ricotta||Thin||270|
|Papa Gino’s||Buffalo chicken mac and cheese||Thin||290|
|Donatos||Very vegy||Famous thin||70|
|Donatos||Serious cheese||Famous thin||80|
|Donatos||Mariachi chicken||Famous thin||80|
|Donatos||Chicken bruschetta||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Classic trio||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Hot chicken||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Bourbon BBQ bacon||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Mariachi beef||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Chicken spinach mozzarela||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||The works||Famous thin||90|
|Donatos||Founder’s favorite||Famous thin||100|
If you want to top your pizza with meat and meat products, you will dramatically boost your calorie and saturated fat consumption from the food source. As a result, your pizza is one of the most harmful meals you could ever consume. Even opting for a thin crust won’t make much of a difference in this situation.
Medium pizza calories
|Pizza shop||Pizza type||Crust type||Calories|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni and mushroom||Thin and crispy||180|
|Pizza Hut||Ham and pineapple||Thin and crispy||180|
|Pizza Hut||Cheese only||Thin and crispy||190|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni||Thin and crispy||200|
|Pizza Hut||Italian sausage and red onion||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Hawaiian luau||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Spicy Sicilian||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Ultimate cheese lover’s||Thin and crispy||220|
|Pizza Hut||Supreme||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Dan’s original||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Triple meat Italiano||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Peperoni lover’s||Thin and crispy||250|
|Pizza Hut||Meat lover’s||Thin and crispy||280|
|Donatos||Very vegy||Famous thin||100|
|Donatos||Serious cheese||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Mariachi chicken||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Mariachi beef||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Chicken bruschetta||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||The works||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Chicken spinach mozzarela||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Bourbon BBQ bacon||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Classic trio||Famous thin||130|
|Donatos||Founder’s favorite||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Serious meat||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Hot chicken||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Double bacon pepperoni||Famous thin||160|
People are frequently forced to employ equally rapid options, such as frozen pizza for lunch or supper, because of the present rat race. Fortunately, freezing has no effect on the nutritional value of the meal or the calorie content of the pizza.
Large pizza calories
|Pizza shop||Pizza type||Crust type||Calories|
|Papa John’s||Spinach Alfredo||Thin||220|
|Papa John’s||Garden fresh||Thin||220|
|Papa John’s||The works||Thin||270|
|Papa John’s||Hawaiian BBQ chicken||Thin||290|
|Papa John’s||BBQ chicken bacon||Thin||290|
|Papa John’s||Double bacon 6 cheese||Thin||290|
|Papa John’s||The meats||Thin||310|
|Papa John’s||Spicy Italian||Thin||320|
|Papa John’s||Buffalo chicken||Thin||320|
|Papa John’s||John’s favorite||Thin||340|
|Pizza Hut||Ham and pineapple||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Veggie lover’s||Thin and crispy||240|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni and mushroom||Thin and crispy||260|
|Pizza Hut||Cheese only||Thin and crispy||260|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni||Thin and crispy||280|
|Pizza Hut||Spicy Sicilian||Thin and crispy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Ultimate cheese lover’s||Thin and spicy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Hawaiian luau||Thin and crispy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Italian sausage and red onion||Thin and crispy||300|
|Pizza Hut||Dan’s original||Thin and crispy||320|
|Pizza Hut||Triple meat Italiano||Thin and crispy||320|
|Pizza Hut||Supreme||Thin and crispy||330|
|Pizza Hut||Pepperoni lover’s||Thin and crispy||350|
|Pizza Hut||Meat lover’s||Thin and crispy||390|
|Donatos||Very Vegy||Famous thin||120|
|Donatos||Serious Cheese||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Chicken spinach mozzarela||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Mariachi chicken||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Mariachi beef||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||Chicken bruschetta||Famous thin||140|
|Donatos||The works||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Bourbon BBQ bacon||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Hot chicken||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Classic trio||Famous thin||150|
|Donatos||Founder’s favourite||Famous thin||160|
|Donatos||Serious meat||Famous thin||170|
|Donatos||Double bacon pepperoni||Famous thin||180|
|Papa Gino’s||Super veggie||Thin||250|
|Papa Gino’s||Fresh spinach and feta veggie||Thin||290|
|Papa Gino’s||Meat combo||Thin||330|
|Papa Gino’s||Sweet tomato and ricotta||Thin||330|
|Papa Gino’s||Boss BBQ bacon||Thin||340|
|Papa Gino’s||Mac and cheese||Thin||350|
|Papa Gino’s||Crispy buffalo||Thin||360|
|Papa Gino’s||Sausage and ricotta||Thin||370|
|Papa Gino’s||Buffalo chicken mac and cheese||Thin||410|
Thin Crust Pizza Nutrition
- Even though the nutritional value of pizza varies between restaurants and brands, this item is one of the principal sources of calories in the daily diet of the vast majority of Americans. Pizza with a thinner crust contains fewer calories and fat than traditional pizza, making it a generally healthier option. By choosing a vegetable alternative, you will also be able to increase the amount of fiber and antioxidants in your diet while lowering your calorie intake. Green peppers, spinach, mushrooms, broccoli, tomato, and onion are some of the greatest topping options available.
Cheese pizza with a thin crust includes less carbohydrates than cheese pizza with a thick crust, which contains around 7 percent of the required Daily Value.
Fat and saturated fat
Thick and Crispi Crust Pizza with Cheese provides approximately 15 percent of the Daily Value per slice. Keep in mind that the recommended daily fat consumption is a maximum of 10% of total calories.
Thin crust pizza slice nutrition
|Cheese||285||12.2 g||10.4g||35.7 g||640 mg|
|Extra cheese||312||15.3 g||6.9 g||34.7 g||708 mg|
|Pepperoni||313||13 g||13.2 g||35.5 g||760 mg|
|Sausage||325||13.3 g||14.3 g||35.5 g||734 mg|
|Meat and veggies||249||11.2 g||11.1 g||25.9 g||601 mg|
|Veggies||235||10 g||8.4 g||29.8 g||519 mg|
|White pie||220||9.5 g||6.3 g||31.5 g||441 mg|
|Deep dish||313||12.7 g||11.6 g||39.5 g||726 mg|
|Thin crust||302||12.9 g||14 g||31.2 g||742 mg|
|Margherita||241||9.7 g||10.3 g||26.9 g||634 mg|
|Siciliana||229||10 g||8.6 g||29.3 g||400 mg|
You may have an impact on this by using low-fat mozzarella or feta cheese as well as vegetables such as tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, spinach, basil, and peppers into your dish.
Tomatoes, mushrooms, artichokes, spinach, basil, and peppers are just a few of the veggies that may be used to make a difference in this situation.
- A typical pizza slice with a thin crust contains certain important nutrients for your body, such as vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B12
- and potassium.
- Minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, and zinc are found in abundance.
Any sort of pizza may be incorporated into your regular diet. However, you should keep your enjoyment to a minimum and go for low-calorie, healthier options wherever possible. Only in this manner will pizza not have a negative impact on your weight and overall health.
10 Largest Pizza Chains In The US – Zippia
- In 2020, the United States will be the world’s largest pizza market, accounting for $46.24 billion of the $145 billion in total worldwide sales that will be generated by the industry. This demand is only increasing, with nearly 15% more American customers consuming pizza per week than they were two years ago. The majority of people connect pizza with well-known corporations such as Domino’s and Papa John’s. Precisely equal shares of the pie are shared by both chain and independent pizzerias, with each kind of establishment accounting for 59 percent and 41 percent of the market share, respectively. In actuality, independent pizzerias increased the number of total outlets they established in 2020, whereas chain pizzerias had a modest net loss. If you’re an investor or a market analyst, you should definitely concentrate most of your attention on the chain store side of the business, since they are the key force in establishing trends and affecting the direction in which a market is going. Domino’s Pizza is a pizza delivery service. Headquarters are located in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Sales revenue during the year: $12.25 billion Domino’s is the world’s largest pizza chain in terms of revenue and the second largest in terms of the number of outlets it has opened. It has more than 15,900 outlets in 85 different countries throughout the world. With its signature ″30 minutes or less″ guarantee, Domino’s was one of the first pizza delivery companies to introduce the notion of quick pizza delivery. Nowadays, their standard has evolved into an industry-wide expectation that every pizza company must satisfy if they are to have any chance of competing. Interestingly, the vast majority of Domino’s earnings does not come from direct pizza sales, but rather from the sale of supplies such as dough and toppings to its franchisees and other businesses, according to the company. A whopping 81 percent of their overall revenue comes from the sales of ingredients.
- Find Domino’s Pizza Employment Opportunities Near You Pizza Hut is a chain of restaurants in the United States that specializes on pizza. Piano, Texas serves as the company’s headquarters. Sales revenue for the year: $12.03 billion Pizza Hut, together with Domino’s, controls more than half of the whole pizza market in the United States. The Carney brothers saw a gap in the market for pizzerias in their hometown and saw an opportunity to fill it. They opened their first location in 1958. The brothers borrowed $600 from their mother to start their first Pizza Hut, which served free pizza on the first night of operation. Since then, their one outlet has grown into a network of 18,703 locations, making it the world’s most successful pizza franchise. The firm distinguishes itself from its primary competitor, Domino’s, by emphasizing price and originality as key differentiators. Pizza Hut attempts to create and sell new novelty pizza concepts, such as pan pizza and filled crust, more regularly than any other brand in order to keep them fresh and current in the eyes of consumers.
- There is a Little Caesars on every corner. Detroit, Michigan is the location of the company’s headquarters. Sales revenue: $4 billion dollars each year You might be shocked to find that the term ″Little Caesars″ was not originally used to allude to the Roman monarchs, but rather to Marian Ilitch’s nickname for her husband, who was a co-founder. Little Caesars’ competitive advantage has historically been the pricing of their pizzas, as well as the quickness with which they are delivered to customers. By concentrating on less expensive ingredients and operating in smaller outlets with minimal overhead, the business is able to serve pizzas of comparable size for a price that is half or even less than that of competing establishments. There’s a solid reason why, when you see college kids carrying pizza around, it’s almost always Little Caesars. Little Caesars Jobs Near Me: The renowned tagline ″Pizza! Pizza!″ was first used in 1979 as a promotional tool for the chain’s ″two pizzas for the price of one″ bargain. Pizza from Papa John’s. Louisville, Kentucky serves as the company’s headquarters. Sales revenue during the year: $3.695 billion Papa John’s Pizza was started in 1984, which is a decade later than the majority of the other major pizza chain corporations. They have however swiftly gained a significant fan base and expanded across the country, reaching a total of 5,199 outlets by the beginning of 2021. Because they were the first pizza delivery service to allow online ordering, they were able to capture every customer who wanted a pizza but did not want to phone or physically visit a shop. Papa John’s was also one of the first fast-food restaurants to pay attention to the rising customer desire toward fresh, organic foods. Whereas many of its competitors’ slogans emphasize the price or speed of delivery, Papa John’s has chosen the phrase ″Better Ingredients. Better Pizza″ to draw attention to the freshness of its ingredients. In recent years, the company has seen a little decline in its market share share. This is partially due to specific commercial mistakes, but it is also owing to the numerous and ongoing issues that have surrounded the creator of the company. In states where local brands are preferred above national names, Papa John’s appears to be the most popular among the huge pizza businesses. Papa John’s managed to sneak into the number two slot in Nebraska and Iowa despite the fact that the most popular pizza companies in both states have state-exclusive brands.
- Find Papa Johns Pizza Employment Opportunities Near Me California Pizza Kitchen is a chain of pizza restaurants in California. Playa Vista, California is the location of the company’s headquarters. Annual gross sales revenue: $840 million California Pizza Kitchen sprang into the scene by popularizing novel concepts such as BBQ chicken pizzas and Thai chicken pizzas, among others. Despite the fact that their total income is far lower than that of the top four pizza conglomerates, the company enjoys a devoted following that can’t get enough of their unique flavor combinations. California Pizza Kitchen is also unique in that they serve their meals in a restaurant environment rather than the usual order-and-takeout establishment.. When compared to the majority of other pizza restaurants, they place a greater emphasis on the production of frozen pizzas for distribution to grocery shops.
- Papa Murphy’s is a pizza restaurant. Vancouver, Washington serves as the company’s headquarters. Annual gross sales revenue: $827 million Consumers can expect the freshest possible pizza experience from Papa Murphy’s, which is the goal of the company. The concept of ″take-and-bake″ was pioneered by the company, and it is still one of the few in the industry. Customers receive an uncooked pizza to take home and bake themselves, rather than ordering and picking up a pre-cooked pizza. As a result, guests will have less time between when the pizza is freshly baked and when they can enjoy their first great taste of pizza. When it comes to their unique take-and-bake idea, Papa Murphy’s Pizza is so committed that its restaurants don’t even have freezer space or ovens. According to certain sources, the brand is really the most popular pizza restaurant in various states, such as Oregon.
- Locate Papa Murphy’s stockpiles of goods. Jobs in my neighborhood Sbarro’s corporate headquarters are in Columbus, Ohio. Sales revenue for the year: $609 million Almost everybody who has spent any time in a big mall in the previous several decades has come across a Sbarro restaurant. Carmela and Gennaro owned and operated an Italian salumeria in the early days of the franchise. After discovering how popular their pizzas were, they decided to open a new restaurant that would just serve the item in question. Once the Sbarro brand gained some traction, the firm decided to focus its expansion efforts on shopping malls in order to avoid direct rivalry with pizza behemoths such as Domino’s and Pizza Hut, which were already established. However, this planned way of development may also lead to the pizza chain’s destruction in the future years. Even once the coronavirus epidemic is ended, the downward trend in shopping mall visits will have a negative impact on a pizza restaurant that relies heavily on them for revenue.
- Find Sbarro America Jobs Near Me Marco’s Pizza is a chain of pizzerias in the United States. Toledo, Ohio is the location of the company’s headquarters. Sales revenue for the year: $596.36 million It is odd that, despite the fact that pizza originated in Italy, Marco’s Pizza is the only chain that makes an effort to identify their product with the nation. The eatery has a small but devoted following among its customers. Because of the efforts of its creator, Pasquale Giammarco, an Italian immigrant with culinary skills and a lifelong passion for pizza, the restaurant has flourished. Marco’s Pizza distinguishes itself from the competition by attempting to maintain the authenticity of Italian-style pizza. According to the vice president of buying, ″We are the only chain of any scale that was created by someone who was born and bred in Italy.″ This feature plays a significant role in all of their marketing activities. Find Marco’s Pizza Jobs in Your Area Marco’s Pizza makes a point of serving ingredients that have been freshly chopped in-store rather than ones that have been frozen and bulk-packaged. Chuck E. Cheese’s/Peter Piper Pizza is a popular fast-food restaurant. Headquarters are located in Phoenix, Arizona, and Irving, Texas, respectively. Sales revenue for the year: $504 million In addition to hosting birthday parties for children, Chuck E. Cheese’s is well-known for offering a venue packed with electronic games and activities. However, given how much children like eating pizza, it is not unexpected that this establishment has made it onto our list, despite the fact that it does not operate primarily in the evening. Because Chuck E Cheese had already established the procedures for shipping materials and manufacturing pizza, they launched Peter Piper Pizza to advertise that pizza to adults and increase sales even more. During the coronavirus epidemic, this aspect of their company has proven extremely beneficial. In part due to the fact that so many families are avoiding gatherings with large groups, Peter Piper Pizza has been producing the majority of the company’s sales throughout the year 2020. Cici’s Pizza is a local pizzeria. Irving, Texas serves as the company’s headquarters. Sales revenue for the year: $445 million Cici’s Pizza is similar to Chuck E Cheese’s in that they serve pizza while also providing opportunities for children to play. In addition to a pizza bar, each Cici’s Pizza location has arcade rooms and other activities that allow guests to dine while having a good time in a fun and relaxed environment. Despite the fact that the company primarily focuses on offering exciting experiences for adults and complete families rather than simply children, they do provide a variety of activities for youngsters. In one instance, Cici’s Pizza offers a ″LunchLearn″ field trip program that employs pizza-making as a fun technique to teach children basic arithmetic concepts such as division and multiplication. Unfortunately, the chain declared bankruptcy in early 2021 as a result of the financial toll that the coronavirus epidemic had had on its operations. Although it is unclear whether they will manage to survive and continue on our list
- Find Cici Enterprises Jobs in My Area
- Find Cici Enterprises Jobs in My City
$2 Off Figaro’s Pizza Coupons, Promo Codes & Deals (Mar 2022)
Figaro’s Pizza coupons and deals are presently available for use at Coupons.pizza, with a total of 12 currently active coupons and offers. Use discount code 1620 to receive $2 off any large or extra-large pizza, which is the most recent coupon available. Look for additional Figaro’s Pizza promo codes and deals in 2022 by checking back regularly.
How do I use my Figaro’s Pizza coupons online?
- To begin, select the pizza and other sides that you would like to include in your order and place them in your shopping basket.
- After that, double-check the goods in your purchasing basket.
- On the same page, you will see a place where you may enter the promotional code that you received.
- As soon as you enter the coupon code in the box given, the discount will be added to your purchase’s total instantly, assuming that the code is valid for your order.
Does Figaro’s Pizza have a military discount?
Figaro’s Pizza does not offer any discounts to military personnel. Figaro’s Pizza does not provide a military discount on their official website or Facebook page, according to the company. Military personnel, on the other hand, may discover Figaro’s Pizza discounts and promo codes for the year 2022 right here on Coupons.pizza.
Does Figaro’s Pizza have a student discount?
Figaro’s Pizza does not offer any discounts to students. Student discounts for Figaro’s Pizza are not advertised on the company’s official website or Facebook page. Students, on the other hand, may discover a Figaro’s Pizza coupon code for 2022 right here on Coupons.pizza.
Does Figaro’s Pizza have a senior discount?
Senior discounts are not available at Figaro’s Pizza. Figaro’s Pizza does not provide a senior discount on their official website or Facebook page, which is disappointing. Seniors, on the other hand, may get more fantastic Figaro’s Pizza coupon codes for 2022 right here on Coupons.pizza.
Does Figaro’s Pizza have a teacher discount?
There are no teacher discounts available at Figaro’s Pizza. Figaro’s Pizza does not provide a teacher discount on their official website or Facebook page, according to the company. Teachers, on the other hand, may obtain Figaro’s Pizza coupons for the year 2022 right here on Coupons.pizza.
Does Figaro’s Pizza have free delivery?
No, Figaro’s Pizza does not provide complimentary delivery. The official website and Facebook page do not have any i