MOD Pizza was established in 2008 in Seattle, Washington by co-founders Scott and Ally Svenson. The Svensons previously founded Seattle Coffee Company, a successful UK-based coffee company that sold to Starbucks in 1998. Afterwards Scott stayed on as President of Starbucks Europe.
MOD Pizza is a purpose-led, people-first brand founded in Seattle in 2008 by serial entrepreneurs Scott and Ally Svenson.
How many Twitter followers does modmod pizza have?
MOD Pizza has 33.93k Twitter Followers. The number of followers has decreased 0.2% month over month and increased 0.7% quarter over quarter Chains including Mod Pizza and Blaze Pizza are offering free food or discounts for Pi Day. Here’s how to get them. Pi Day is upon us, and so are its pizza promotions.
Did Starbucks buy MOD Pizza?
They are also the founders of Seattle Coffee Company which is based out of the UK. Is it any wonder that MOD Pizza has made its way to the UK? They sold their company to Starbucks coffee in 1998.
Is MOD Pizza publicly owned?
And Panera Brands also announced plans to return to the public markets through a special purpose acquisition company, or SPAC, led by restaurateur Danny Meyer. UPDATE: This story has been updated to clarify that MOD Pizza is mostly company owned, though the company does franchise.
Who owns MOD Pizza UK?
US brand MOD Pizza is opening its 10th UK restaurant later this month, in Coventry. The company, whose UK operation MOD UK is backed by Carphone Warehouse founder Sir Charles Dunstone, will hit double figures when it opens its restaurant in the Cathedral Lanes Shopping Centre in the city.
What is MOD Pizza net worth?
Company net revenue of $393 million, up 26% over 2018. Digital sales growth of 135%, including expansion of MOD Rewards to over one million members. 64 net new stores added system-wide, for a total of 468 system-wide stores operating at the end of 2019.
Does LeBron James own blaze pizza?
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Blaze Pizza has more than 340 restaurants across 41 states and six countries. The chain gained national attention in 2012 when NBA superstar Lebron James invested $1 million in the company — which then grew to a $35 million investment.
Who is Blaze Pizza owned by?
|Blaze Pizza in Tallahassee, Florida, USA|
|Key people||Rick Wetzel (Co-Founder) Elise Wetzel (Co-Founder) Brad Kent (Executive Chef) Mandy Shaw (President, CEO) Ana Henton (Interior Design Architect) LeBron James (Part-owner/Spokesman)|
|Products||Pizza, salad, dough knots, desserts, drinks|
What happened MOD Pizza?
The UK arm of American chain MOD Pizza has shut down with the closure of all its restaurants. Documents on Companies House show liquidators at Campbell Crossley & Davis were appointed to the chain on 23 September.
What does MOD stand for in MOD Pizza?
Mod stands for “made on demand.” The company’s restaurants sell personal-size pizzas that are assembled as the customer selects toppings and then baked quickly in an extremely hot oven. They sell for $7.17. “When we opened at Sixth and Union, no one else was doing fast-casual pizza.
Which came first mod or Blaze?
While MOD is the fastest-growing chain, Blaze Pizza is the second-fastest-growing and has been massively successful since being launched in 2011 by the founders of Wetzel’s Pretzels.
Is MOD Pizza healthy?
The Tristan at MOD Pizza
It’s topped with roasted red peppers, mushrooms, asiago and mozzarella. By replacing high calorie, processed toppings such as pepperoni and sausage with healthy vegetable toppings, you’re able to make pizza into a much healthier and lighter choice.
Which pizza franchise is the best?
With sales worth approximately 8.29 billion U.S. dollars, Domino’s Pizza was the leading pizza restaurant chain in the United States in 2020. Pizza Hut and Little Caesars were ranked second and third, respectively. Since 2017, Domino’s Pizza has been the leading pizza chain in the U.S. in terms of sales.
How much does it cost to open a mods pizza?
How much does Mod Pizza franchise cost? Mod Pizza has a franchise fee of up to $30,000, with a total initial investment range of $714,000 to $985,000.
How much is a Pieology franchise?
How much does Pieology franchise cost? Pieology has a franchise fee of up to $25,000, with a total initial investment range of $458,500 to $874,500.
MOD Pizza – Wikipedia
- MOD Super Fast Pizza LLC is a pizza delivery company based in New York City. MOD PizzaType is a trademark of MOD Pizza. GenreFast casualPrivate industryRestaurantsPrivate industry Founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008, it has been 14 years. Founders Scott Svenson, Ally Svenson, and James Markham are all members of the Svenson family.
- Headquarters are located in Bellevue, Washington, in the United States. Areas served in 2021 are expected to number 500 or more places. Those from the United States, the United Kingdom (until 2020), and Canada
- People who are important Bob Barton serves as CFO, and Tracy Cioffi serves as Chief Marketing Officer. Scott Svenson serves as CEO, and Ally Svenson serves as Protector of the Purpose.
|Revenue||$398 million (2019)|
- MOD Pizza is a fast-casual pizza restaurant chain based in the United States.
- It serves a variety of pizzas and other fast-food items.
- MOD, which was founded in Seattle, Washington, in 2008, will have more than 500 locations in the United States, Canada (one site), and, formerly, the United Kingdom by May 2021, according to the company.
- MOD is a firm whose proprietors claim that it is ″more about the people than the pizza,″ and that it is committed to paying livable wages and offering chances for employees to give back to the community.
Concept and products
- Depending on the size and toppings, MOD Pizza serves individual, artisan-style pizzas that are cooked for 3–8 minutes at 700 degrees Fahrenheit (371 degrees Celsius).
- Pizzas and salads are available in three different sizes.
- Customers may build their own pizza from scratch with an infinite number of free toppings, or they can choose from nine classic pizzas, a pizza salad, and a seasonal pizza and salad combination.
- King Arthur Flour, the oldest flour manufacturer in the United States, provides the dough for pizzas, which are then freshly pressed.
MOD also offers a variety of beverages including fountain drinks, beer, and wine.According to Zagat, the design and layout of MOD restaurants are ″family-friendly,″ and the restaurant has a ″simple and practical atmosphere that links in perfectly with its DIY philosophy,″ among other things.Each MOD restaurant has an own interior design that is ″influenced by the local community.″ The abbreviation ″MOD″ in the firm’s name means for ″Made on Demand,″ which is what the company does.Its menu includes pizzas made with organic dough and gourmet toppings that are baked in stone ovens at 800 degrees Fahrenheit (425 degrees Celsius) in three minutes.Customers pick whatever components they wish to add in their order and can see the cooking process take place, however the restaurant also gives suggested combo suggestions.
- QSR News, a trade newspaper for the restaurant sector, has referred to the idea as ″the Chipotle of the pizza industry.″ Interior of a MOD Pizza restaurant, taken in 2014.
- Blaze Pizza, Pieology, and Pizza Rev are all regarded direct competitors of MOD Pizzeria in the United States.
- MOD Pizza was founded in 2008 in Seattle, Washington, by Scott and Ally Svenson, who were also co-founders of the company.
- They had previously formed the Seattle Coffee Firm, a successful coffee company located in the United Kingdom, which they sold to Starbucks in 1998 for a reported sum of $1 billion.
- Following that, Scott continued to serve as President of Starbucks Europe.
- The Svensons were also instrumental in the establishment of Carluccio’s Ltd., an Italian restaurant in the United Kingdom.
MOD Pizza was founded by the Svensons when they relocated back to their hometown of Bellevue, Washington, and discovered that they were unable to find quick and cheap nutritious meals for their four sons.MOD was founded by James Markham, who had previously founded pizza parlors in San Diego, California, and Shanghai, China.James Markham was also a member of the founding team and was instrumental in developing the house recipes that are still in use today.The restaurant’s original site was in Union Square, and it was followed by a number of other locations across Seattle.By 2010, Markham had departed MOD Pizza as a result of what he subsequently described as a disagreement over the company’s direction with the Svensons.
- Pieology, a California-based business based on MOD’s ″DIY″ pizza idea, was founded by him as a result of this experience.
- Nation’s Restaurant News selected the restaurant chain as one of the ″Top 50 Breakout Brands″ in the United States in 2013, and the company continues to grow.
- This was also the year that it opened its first site outside of Washington, with a restaurant in the Cedar Hills Crossing retail mall in Beaverton, Oregon, which opened in 2012.
- By 2014, MOD Pizza has 31 locations in Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado, and Texas, with the majority of them in the Pacific Northwest.
- In the same year, the firm received a private investment of $15 million dollars.
- Among the notable supporters were Dunkin’ Donuts President Paul Twohig and TOMS Shoes Chief Executive Officer Jim Alling, among others.
Growth and expansion
- MOD Pizza secured an additional $40 million in fresh finance in 2015, bringing the company’s total investment capital raised to $70 million, which would be used to support an ambitious national expansion strategy.
- PWP Growth Equity, a private equity fund, was the primary investor in the project.
- Additionally, the acquisition of various franchise partnerships has aided in the company’s expansion.
- Founded in August 2015, the ″purpose-led fast casual concept″ has grown to include over 1,700 employees.
MOD Pizza stated in March 2016 that they had raised $32 million in a fundraising round and that they had ambitions to grow to 190 locations by the end of 2016.A new site in Leeds, United Kingdom, marked the company’s first international expansion since its founding in 1982.A new phase of growth in the United Kingdom was launched in 2015 with the participation of joint venture partner Sir Charles Dunstone and his business partner, Roger Taylor.MOD appointed John Nelson, a former executive of Nando’s United Kingdom, as its CEO of United Kingdom operations in January 2016.MOD Pizza will close all of its outlets in the United Kingdom in 2020.
- MOD Pizza opened its 200th shop in Frederick, Maryland, in January 2017, marking the company’s 200th site overall.
- As of the time of the grand opening, the company operated in 20 states, with locations in the following states: Arizona; California; Colorado; Florida; Idaho; Illinois; Kansas; Kentucky; Maryland; Michigan; Missouri; Montana; New Jersey; North Carolina; Ohio; Oregon; Pennsylvania; South Carolina; Texas; Utah; Virginia; Washington; and Wisconsin, as well as five locations in the United Kingdom.
- MOD announced the establishment of its 300th store in 2018, marking the company’s tenth year in existence.
- MOD Pizza secured $160 million in a capital round in May of this year, with aspirations to expand to 1,000 locations over the next five years, according to the company.
- MOD Pizza established its first Canadian store (in Langford, B.C.) in 2019, and it continues to be the sole location mentioned on the company’s Canadian web site as of August 2021.
- MOD Pizza is headquartered in Vancouver, B.C.
By 2020, the firm had expanded to 400 sites and generated revenues of $400 million USD.The firm launched a promotion in May 2021 to commemorate the opening of its 500th store.
- In 2015, 7 of Fortune Magazine’s 20 Best Places to Work in Retail were located in this city.
- Seattle Business Magazine’s 2015 Community Impact Award for ″Job Creation and Workplace Development″ was presented to us.
- Best Employer: FEAT Reach for the Stars Award for Excellence in Human Resources
- According to Restaurant News, there were 50 standout brands in 2013.
- List of pizza chains of the United States
- The following articles are available: ″MOD Pizza Exceeds the 500-Store Milestone.″ and ″Mod Pizza’s CEO on How to Manage Purpose and Profit.″
- a b ″Eastside Entrepreneurs Launch Family-owned Business – 425 Magazine″ (14 September 2020).
- Retrieved on January 15, 2016, from 425 Magazine.
- ″Eastside Fastest-Growing: MOD Pizza snags chunk of quick-service pie – Puget Sound Business Journal″. The Puget Sound Business Journal is a publication dedicated to the business community in the Puget Sound region. It was retrieved on the 15th of January, 2016. • ″Modern Day Dawn Exceeds 500-Store Milestone″. May 17, 2021. ″Store Locations″ will be available on August 18, 2021. ″MOD Pizza releases new non-GMO pizza dough flour″ will be available on August 18, 2021. The 12th of November, 2015. On January 15, 2016, Zagat.com published an article titled ″MOD Pizza.″ ″MOD Pizza Expands to San Jose with Three Locations,″ according to ZAGAT. Retrieved on January 15, 2015, from QSR Magazine. ″Seattle-based Company Expanding Brand Within Local Community.″ QSR Magazine, June 16, 2014. The Ballard News-Tribune published an article on October 31, 2014. Mark Yuasa’s article from January 15, 2015 was retrieved (January 13, 2012). ″MOD’s pizzas are quick, excellent, and reasonably priced,″ according to the Seattle Times. The original version of this article was published on January 15, 2015. Tice, Carol. ″Rising Crust: Why VCs Bet $15M On Seattle’s MOD Pizza″. FORBES. No. May 10, 2014. Retrieved December 20, 2017.
- ″Top-your-own pizza businesses are gaining popularity quickly,″ according to the New York Times on January 14, 2015. The Pizza Marketplace was open on January 29, 2011. Gonzalez, Angel (March 17, 2014). ″MOD Pizza raises $15 million in expansion attempt.″ Retrieved January 14, 2015. The Seattle Times published a story about this. Sam Oches’s article from the 15th of January, 2015. (September 2013). ″Pizza’s Arms Race″ is a play on words. QSR Magazine is a publication dedicated to quick service restaurants. On January 15, 2015, Hynum, Rick published an article entitled ″Fast-casual pioneer James Markham blazes a daring new route into the future of pizza″. Pizza Magazine is a publication dedicated to the art of pizza making. On January 18, 2015, the article ″Eastside Fastest-Growing: MOD Pizza snatches a chunk of quick-service pie″ was published. The Puget Sound Business Journal published an article on July 19, 2013 titled Caley, Nora (January 14, 2015)
- retrieved from http://www.noracaley.com/ (January 28, 2013). ″Mod Pizza is one of the most popular breakout brands.″ ″MOD Pizza grows outside Washington State,″ according to the Nation’s Restaurant News. The 14th of January, 2015. Fast and casual. ″MOD Pizza snatches $40 million for plan to expand nationwide,″ according to a report published on April 3, 2013. The Seattle Times published an article on March 5, 2015, titled Accessed on January 15, 2016.
- Mod Pizza c.2014 CNTV, November 4, 2014, retrieved on January 15, 2016.
- ″MOD Pizza Reaches Hiring Milestone and Continues to Spread Its Unique Culture around the Country.″ Accessed on January 15, 2016. ″Mod Pizza pulls in another $32 million and wants to increase the number of locations″, according to Coral Garnick of Yahoo Finance on January 15, 2016. The Puget Sound Business Journal published an article on June 8, 2016, titled ″Mod Pizza continues its quick climb, making a worldwide debut.″ Coral Garnick contributed to this article. Mod Pizza gets new UK CEO, according to the Puget Sound Business Journal. Retrieved on June 8, 2016. The 8th of December, 2015. on January 18, 2016
- retrieved on January 18, 2016. Sophie Witts’s name is Witts (22 October 2020). ″MOD Pizza has announced the closure of its UK locations.″ I’m referring to the Caterer.
- retrieved on the 24th of January 2022
- ‘MOD Pizza Opens 200th Location’ is the headline. According to GlobeNewswire (Press release). ″Funding to Assist MOD Pizza in Expanding Their Operations″ was published on January 23, 2017. On January 9, 2018, the Wall Street Journal reported that ″the fastest-growing chain in America just raised another $160 million as it sets its sights on opening 1,000 locations″. On September 26, 2019, the Vancouver Sun reported that ″Belmont Market | Commercial
- rentals, condos | Under construction – Page 18 – Saanich, Esquimalt, Oak Bay, Saanich Peninsula, View Royal and the West Shore″. The following is a list of store locations that was last updated on August 18, 2021: ″Store Locations″. A milestone of 500 stores has been reached by MOD on September 14, 2020. ″The 20 Best Workplaces in Retail″ will be released on May 17, 2021. Retrieved on January 15, 2016, from Fortune
- ″The 2015 Community Impact Awards: Job Creation and Workforce Development | Washington and Puget Sound Business News Source | Seattle Business Magazine.″ Retrieved on January 15, 2016, from Fortune. This article was published in the Seattle Business Magazine. The 19th of October, 2015. ″Breakout Brands: MOD Pizza,″ which was published on January 15, 2016, was retrieved on January 15, 2016. nrn.com. The 28th of January, 2013. On January 15, 2016, I was able to get a hold of some information.
- Media related to MOD Pizza at Wikimedia Commons
- Domino’s Pizza and other fast-food restaurants (list) The following restaurants serve pizza: International Boston Pizza
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Chuck E. Cheese
- Dodo Pizza
- Domino’s Pizza
- Little Caesar’s
- Papa John’s Pizza
- Pizza Hut
- Pizza Inn
- Sarpino’s Pizzeria
- The Pizza Company
- Yellow Cab Pizza Co
- Debonairs Pizza (ZA)
- Roman’s Pizza (ZA)
- Among the restaurants are Asia Origus (CN), Aoki’s Pizza (JP), Greenwich Pizza (PH), Mr. Pizza (KR), Smokin’ Joe’s Pizza Corner (IN), Pizza-La (JP), and Pizza Corner (IN).
- Across Europe, Ask Restaurant (UK), EasyPizza (UK), Kotipizza (FI), Peppes Pizza (NO), Pizzaland (UK), Prezzo Restaurant (UK), Speed Rabbit Pizza (FR), Spizzico (IT), Tops Pizza (UK), and Zizzi (UK) are some of the most popular pizza restaurants.
- Pizza restaurants in North America include Benedetti’s Pizza (MX), Blaze Pizza (US), Cicis (US), Donatos Pizza (US), Fox’s Pizza Den (US), Gatti’s Pizza (US), Giordano’s (US), Godfather’s Pizza (US), Greco Pizza Restaurant (CA), Happy’s Pizza (US), Home Run Inn (US), Hot Lips Pizza (US), Hunt Brothers Pizza (US), Imo’s Pizza (US), Jerry’
- South America Jeno’s Pizza (Colombia)
- Mario’s (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Mister Pizza (Brazil)
- Oceania Eagle Boys (Australia)
- Hell Pizza (New Zealand)
- Pizza Capers (Australia)
- Pizza Haven (Australia)
- Oceania Eagle Boys (Australia)
- Domino’s Pizza Enterprises (Australia, Belgium, France, Mexico, the Netherlands, and New Zealand)
- Domino’s Pizza Group (Chicago, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom)
- Jubilant FoodWorks (Domino’s – Bangladesh, India, LK, and Nigeria)
- and Domino’s Pizza Group (Chicago, Germany, Ireland, and the United Kingdom)
- Articles are listed alphabetically. Canadian pizza franchises
- United States pizza franchises
- List of pizza franchises
- List of pizza franchises
Is MOD Pizza owned by Starbucks?
Mod Pizza has a long and illustrious history. In 1998, they sold their firm to Starbucks Coffee Company for $1 billion.
Is MOD Pizza a private company?
MOD Pizza is a fast-casual pizza restaurant company established in the United States. It serves a variety of pizzas and other fast-food items. MOD Pizza is a modern take on a classic.
|Trade name||MOD Pizza|
|Founded||2008 in Seattle, Washington|
What does MOD stand for in MOD Pizza?
Mod is an abbreviation meaning ″made to order.″ A personal-size pizza is available for purchase at the company’s restaurants, which are constructed as the client chooses the toppings and then baked fast in a very hot oven. They are available for purchase for $7.17.″ When we first opened our doors at Sixth and Union, there was no one else offering fast-casual pizza.
Who are the founders of Mod Pizza?
Scott and Ally Svenson, serial entrepreneurs and co-founders of MOD Pizza, launched the company in Seattle, Washington, in 2008. MOD Pizza is a purpose-driven, people-first business.
How much do MOD Pizza employees make?
MOD Pizza Salaries
|Squad Member salaries – 142 salaries reported||$12/hr|
|Squad Member salaries – 74 salaries reported||$12/hr|
|Captain salaries – 73 salaries reported||$13/hr|
|Mod Squad salaries – 37 salaries reported||$12/hr|
Is MOD Pizza reopening?
MOD Pizza, the British branch of the American brand, has closed its doors, along with all of its outlets. The company’s operations in the United States continue to operate from around 400 outlets.
What does MOD stand for?
|MOD||Ministry Of Defense|
|MOD||Movies on Demand|
How much does it cost to buy a mod pizza franchise?
Given the tremendous expansion of MOD Pizza, now is an excellent moment to consider opening a franchise. The initial franchise price for each restaurant can be as high as $30,000 per establishment. Permanent royalties are calculated at 5% of gross sales, with the advertising charge calculated at 3% of total sales on a yearly basis.
What came first blaze or mod?
This coffee brand was started by Scott and Ally Svenson, who built a successful coffee chain in the United Kingdom that they later sold to Starbucks. Both firms are expanding at such a rapid pace that it is impossible to stay up. MOD had 297 sites at the end of 2017, whilst Blaze has 230 locations.
What makes mod pizza special?
MOD is the first and only ultrafast pizza experience — a ground-breaking fast-casual concept that puts you in control of the experience. Authentic, artisan-style pizzas and salads are created to order, are individually portioned, and are ready in minutes. Choose from more than 30 different toppings — the pricing remains the same no matter which you choose.
Is mod a word?
Mod is an informal slang term for modern, and the two phrases can be used to refer to the same thing. Mod may also be used to refer to a distinct 1960s subculture of youthful jazz and soul aficionados, as well as motor scooter enthusiasts, that was prevalent at the time.
Does MOD Pizza charge per topping?
The fact that MOD does not charge per topping means that you may pile as many toppings as you like on your pizza. While the standard pizza size at MOD is an 11-inch pie, depending on your hunger, you may also order a Mini (6-inch) or Mega (with a thick crust) pie.
Who is the CEO of MOD?
MOD Pizza CEO Scott Svenson discusses why addressing workplace culture is a key to the firm’s continued success.
Is MOD Pizza and Blaze Pizza the same?
38 Blaze Pizza employees and customers came up with the results, as well as 66 MOD Pizza employees and consumers came up with them. As assessed by Blaze Pizza consumers, Blaze Pizza’s brand is ranked- in the Global Top 1000 Brands list. MOD Pizza versus Blaze Pizza is a battle of the pizza chains.
What does MOD mean in restaurants?
M.O.D. is an abbreviation for Manager On Duty.
Meet Scott Svenson, MOD Pizza CEO
The rights of farmed animals are our first concern at Mercy For Animals, and we work tirelessly to achieve this goal. Furthermore, we realize the extraordinary magnitude of the COVID-19 pandemic and want MOD Pizza to be able to do all in its power to prevent the spread of this virus. In order to do this, we have temporarily halted our public awareness effort.
Meet Scott Svenson
- Scott Svenson is the co-founder and CEO of MOD Pizza, a pizza company that has more than 400 outlets across the United States and is headquartered in Chicago.
- It is within Scott Svenson’s authority and obligation to address the poultry abuse that is tolerated inside MOD Pizza’s supply chain.
- A public awareness campaign targeting MOD Pizza has recently been launched to draw attention to the company’s inability to protect animals from horrendous pain by prohibiting the most brutal methods.
- Numerous rivals, including Blaze Pizza, Papa John’s, Mellow Mushroom, and more than 200 other companies, have already committed to prohibiting the cruelest practices in their supply chains.
These include Blaze Pizza, Papa John’s, and Mellow Mushroom, among others.
More About Scott
- Scott and his wife, Ally, previously developed and sold the Seattle Coffee Company in the United Kingdom before starting MOD Pizza. Scott went on to become the President of Starbucks Europe after that. Scott and Ally were also crucial in the expansion of the Carluccio’s brand in the United Kingdom before relocating to Seattle, Washington, where they opened MOD Pizza in 2008. Scott joined the Sienna Group in Seattle, where he rose to the positions of Chairman and Managing Partner. Scott received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard University in 1988. ″Using Pizza as a Platform for Social Impact,″ as the title suggests. Executive Speaker Series at Seattle University’s Albers School of Business and Economics on October 11, 2017
- 2019 Golden Chain Awards, Leading CEO Panel, October 14-16, 2019, Nation’s Restaurant News’ Multi-Unit Foodservice Operators Conference
- CEO Summit, 2019, Conscious Capitalism
- CEO Summit, 2019, Conscious Capitalism
- CEO Summit, 2019, Conscious Capitalism
MOD Founders Scott And Ally Svenson Named Franchise Entrepreneurs Of The Year
- WASHINGTON, D.C.
- (February 23, 2021) — Co-founders Scott and Ally Svenson of MOD Super-Fast Pizza Holdings, LLC (also known as ″MOD Pizza,″ ″MOD,″ or the ″Company″) were recognized today as recipients of the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) Entrepreneur of the Year Award for the year 2020.
- It is given out once a year to brands who are prepared to accept the risks that are normally associated with any new venture, as well as those that have the remarkable managerial abilities and vision to build a successful commercial operation through franchising.
- MOD now maintains a network of nine multi-unit franchisees that, between them, own and manage 80 MOD sites throughout the United States and Canada.
In its role as a people-first, culture-centric brand, MOD is dedicated to harnessing the power of its company to create a good effect on its employees and the communities in which they work and live.There are presently 495 MOD sites and almost 10,000 MOD Squad personnel spread across the whole system.″The IFA is thrilled to offer this award to Scott and Ally Svenson,″ said the IFA president.MOD Pizza, by putting a strong emphasis on integrating social impact with great growth and agility, may serve as a model for franchise companies and entrepreneurs alike,″ stated Robert Cresanti, President and CEO of the International Franchise Association.While retaining high-quality products and services, their company has made significant efforts to protect consumer and staff safety throughout COVID.
- They also make an excellent cauliflower crust pizza, which is a bonus!
- ″The International Foodservice Association congratulates Scott, Ally, and the whole MOD Pizza team on this well-deserved achievement.″ Scott and Ally Svenson, co-founders of MOD Pizza, expressed their gratitude for receiving the prestigious award from the International Franchise Association (IFA).
- ″We are humbled to receive this prestigious award from the IFA and are proud to share it with our amazing franchise operators,″ Scott and Ally Svenson said.
- ″From the beginning of our MOD adventure, we committed to a development plan that included company-owned locations in conjunction with a select set of franchisees who would assist us in maintaining consistent execution while maintaining our purpose-centric culture.
- Every one of our outstanding franchise operators, who share our strong dedication to the people side of the business and our view that our business can and should be a force for good in the communities we serve, has made our company what it is today.″ More information about MOD Pizza franchising options may be found at www.modpizza.com/franchising.
- MOD PIZZA’S BACKGROUND MOD Pizza is a purpose-driven, people-first business launched in Seattle in 2008 by serial entrepreneurs Scott and Ally Svenson.
MOD Pizza is a purpose-led, people-first brand.MOD provides guests with the opportunity to build their own artisan-style pizzas and salads from a variety of over 30 toppings, all for a single cheap fee.MOD is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
MOD, which has more than 490 outlets system-wide*, is dedicated to creating not only a hip place to dine, but also a motivating environment to work.MOD was just included to the Fortune 2019 ″Change the World″ list, in recognition of its purpose-driven culture and dedication to providing chances to people who face hurdles to employment in the workplace.In addition, Technomic has dubbed the company America’s fastest expanding chain restaurant for the past four years, and Foodable Network has declared the company the most liked pizza brand in the country.MOD has been named to the Inc.5000 list and has been recognized by Fortune as one of the ″20 Best Workplaces in Retail,″ a ″Best Workplace for Women,″ a ″Best Workplace for Millennials,″ and a ″Best Workplace for Diversity.″ MOD has also been named to the Inc.5000 list.For further information, visitors could engage with the company on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
* It is understood to mean all company-owned and licensed retail locations within the system.MOD Super Fast Pizza, LLC owns the trademarks MOD, MOD Pizza, and the MOD Shield, as well as the MOD Super Fast Pizza logo.
20 Things You Didn’t Know About Mod Pizza
- For those of you who haven’t visited a Mod Pizza location yet, you are truly missing out on some fantastic pizza options.
- My first encounter was with a customized pizza that one of the children had brought back from school.
- It didn’t appear to be anything spectacular, and the sprigs of fresh spinach seemed out of place among the other ingredients.
- Although it appeared to be flat on the surface, I was apprehensive to bite into it.
When I finally gave in, my world began to shift dramatically.Mod Pizza is the most excellent rendition of the meal I’ve ever had the pleasure of tasting.To give you a better understanding, here are 20 facts you didn’t know about Mod Pizza.
1. At Mod Pizza, it’s all about the people
- Mod Pizza is distinguished by its own business concept.
- The pizzas that they prepare are amazing, and the owners take great pleasure in their work; yet, they are more concerned with the individuals that patronize their establishment.
- They provide thorough training to their employees and make certain that they are paid a livable salary that allows them to obtain the resources they require from their jobs.
- You can see they are a well-balanced firm that does not take advantage of their employees.
2. They’re classified as fast/casual
- Even if you haven’t heard of the phrase ″upmarket atmosphere,″ Mod Pizza could have easily chosen a more upscale setting for their restaurants given their upscale flavor and originality, which shouts high end and sophisticated.
- This was not their intended outcome.
- They provide a modestly priced fast food choice in a relaxed and casual location with a relaxed atmosphere.
- They are able to maintain this uniformity across their network of over 330 sites around the country.
3. They were founded in Seattle
Mod Pizza is a restaurant franchise that had its start in the city of Seattle, in the state of Washington. They opened their first restaurant in 2008, and they have since expanded. Within 10 years of starting their firm, they’ve grown to incorporate more than 330 sites worldwide..
4. Mod Pizza has gone international
- Mod Pizza, which was created in the United States, has now expanded its operations to include the United Kingdom.
- As a result, they have gained international recognition.
- This is not unusual for organizations situated in Seattle that have a higher level of exposure to international business.
- Seattle is a major international transportation center, and if I lived in the United Kingdom, I’d want a Mod Pizza within walking distance.
5. Mod Pizzas are baked hot and fast
Mod pizzas are distinguished by their particularly fresh taste. They bake them in a technique that is unique to them. After that, they bake them for three minutes at 800 degrees Fahrenheit in a convection oven. At this high temperature, the water is hot enough to melt the cheese on the grill.
6. They offer three different sizes for their salads and pizzas
Unlike traditional pizzas, mod pizzas have a distinctively fresh taste. A special technique is used in the preparation of these cookies. After that, they bake them for three minutes at 800 degrees Fahrenheit in a conventional oven. It’s hot enough to melt the cheese at this high temperature.
7. Their beverage menu is amazing
Mod Pizza offers a fantastic beverage area on their menu, which is unusual for a pizza joint. Even if you’re just looking for a hand-spun milkshake, a beer, or a glass of wine, this is one of the nicest places to visit. Their menu appears to have something for everyone, and everything they serve appears to go together seamlessly.
8. They use a very special kind of flour
- In order to manufacture its pizzas, Mod Pizza only employs a single brand of flour.
- They utilize King Arthur Flour as a baking ingredient.
- In the United States, this flour company is the oldest in the country.
- Mod Pizzas are made using freshly pressed dough, and the combination of this special flour and the procedure is what gives Mod Pizzas its distinct and fresh flavor.
Mod Pizzas are available in two sizes: small and large.
9. You pay the same price regardless of the toppings
- There are numerous pizza shops that charge their customers an additional fee for each additional item that they include in their pizza order, which is common practice.
- Mod Pizza, on the other hand, is an exception.
- It makes no difference if you add one or five ingredients to your pizza; you will be charged the advertised amount for it.
- Their main worry is making back-end sales at a premium price, which they are not concerned about.
As a result of the high amount of sales, they’re doing well, and they don’t cut corners when it comes to assuring client pleasure.
10. Mod Pizza has great music and you can party to it 2 ways
- Mod Pizza is well-known for playing some very excellent music from a variety of genres.
- If you spend a lot of time there, it’s likely that you’ll develop an addiction to it.
- If you want to receive a good dosage of the Mod Music experience, there are two options for you.
- The first step is to schedule a party with them in advance.
Their favorite pastime is throwing a nice party, and some of the Mod eateries include community tables that can be reserved for a gathering.Other Mod restaurants, particularly those that are a bit larger, feature distinct sections that may be reserved for meetings or private gatherings.If you want to find out which Mod restaurant is participating in these activities, call the one that is closest to your location.The second option to listen to Mod’s rad music is to stream it by running their music player on your computer.Yep, this is something that they provide, and there are more than two thousand tunes accessible that cover a variety of decades and musical styles.
- You’ll hear songs from The Ramones, The Clash, and a slew of other musicians.
11. Mod Pizza is an award-winning restaurant
- Music from a variety of genres is played at Mod Pizza, which is well-known for doing so.
- If you spend a lot of time there, it’s likely that you’ll develop an addiction.
- Getting a good dosage of the Mod Music experience may be accomplished in two ways.
- The first step is to schedule a party with them in advance of your arrival.
They appreciate throwing a good party, and some of the Mod restaurants include communal tables that you can hire for a gathering of up to 100 people.A few of the bigger Mod restaurants feature distinct sections that may be reserved for events such as meetings or birthday celebrations.The Mod restaurant that is nearest you can provide information on which events are being held at that location.Another method to enjoy Mod’s rad music is to stream it through their music player, which can be found on their website.Yes, this is something that they provide, and there are more than two thousand recordings accessible that span numerous decades and genres to choose from.
- Selections from The Ramones, The Clash, and many more bands will be played on this album.
12. They made national news in 2013
- Mod Pizza was a brand-new restaurant chain when it opened its doors in 2013, and they hadn’t even been in operation for long before they were recognized for their outstanding success in the fast food market.
- They were selected to Nation’s Restaurant News’ coveted ″Top 50 breakthrough Brands″ list, which recognizes the most promising new businesses in the industry.
- This is a prestigious national honor that is highly sought after by all serious restaurant owners.
- After that, everyone began to recognize that the new chain was a promising restaurant to keep an eye on, and they were right; they did not let us down.
Mod Pizza launched its first restaurant outside of Washington State in Beaverton, Oregon, in the same year as the Washington State location.By the end of the year, Mod Pizza had expanded to 31 outlets across the United States in states such as Colorado, Texas; Arizona; Oregon; California; and Washington.The firm was expanding at a quick pace, and they were able to get private investment monies in the amount of $15 million to enable them to continue their rapid development.While this can be a risky move for a new company, Mod Pizza was different and unusual enough that it appeared like everywhere they established a new shop, they were met with resounding success and a large number of customers.The fact that they offered something that was new, fresh, nutritious, and focused on what people desired helped them swiftly establish consumer loyalty within their target market.
- Management from the Dunkin Donuts corporation even contributed financially to Mod Pizza’s success.
13. MOD stands for something meaningful
- At first look, the word MOD Pizza may appear to have a different connotation than it actually has.
- MOD is an abbreviation that stands for Made On Demand, and while the institution is clearly current and fashionable, it is not a proper name.
- This is due to the fact that they create each pizza in line with the preferences of the consumer.
- Even though no one on the executive team has ever used the words ″have it your way,″ they have elevated it to a beautiful level of sophistication.
Infringement would be a crime, and they have no need to copy slogans from other fast food restaurants.The fact that what they have to give is so distinctive that it can stand on its own without the assistance of others eliminates the need to borrow from others.
14. Mod Pizza has an interesting history.
- Scott and Ally Svenson are the co-founders of the company.
- Besides that, they are the founders of the Seattle Coffee Company, which is situated in the United Kingdom.
- It’s no surprise that MOD Pizza has made its way to the United Kingdom.
- In 1998, they sold their firm to Starbucks Coffee Company for $1 billion.
Scott has continued in his position as President of Starbucks Europe.In addition, the pair opened a second restaurant in the United Kingdom with an Italian theme.Their hometown is Bellevue, Washington, and after establishing Mod Pizza, they returned to the Pacific Northwest to continue their business.The couple has four kids, all of whom have moved to San Diego, California, to start their own pizza businesses.There, the foursome established their own distinct style, which included house pizzas made entirely of their own inventions.
- Here’s where the idea for MOD Pizza came from in the first place.
- It appears that a flare for delicious, healthful fast food runs in the family, since all of them have achieved a reasonable level of success in their endeavors.
15. The Unique Decor of Mod Pizza is Family Friendly
- The creators of Mod Pizza wanted to establish an environment where everyone would feel welcome and comfortable, and they succeeded in their goal.
- This was accomplished by creating a simple and efficient environment for each store that lends itself well to a DIY motif, which is essentially the kind of pizza that they provide for their consumers.
- When you go inside Mod Pizza, you will find a space that is incredibly efficient while yet having a cozy feel to it.
- Each of the sites customizes the interiors to reflect the local atmosphere, and they draw their inspiration for interior design and décor from the local culture in each place.
16. New fundraising was never a problem
- When it comes to acquiring capital to develop their business, Mod Pizza has never had a problem.
- Aware that they were on their way from one major achievement to another, astute investors realized that their strategy was working so well that they needed to grow quickly in order to keep up with the increasing demand.
- They were able to secure an additional $40 million in fresh funding capital, bringing the total amount of money raised in the investment fund to $70 million, which was used to undertake an ambitious national growth plan.
- The PWP Growth Equity Company, a private equity fund, was the primary financial supporter of this venture.
It wasn’t much of a danger in the first place, and that had already been proven.
17. Mod Pizza offers a Vegan option also
- Mod Pizza specializes on pizza that is high in nutritional value.
- They also make it a point to provide pizza selections that are suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- In fact, this is one of the greatest casual fast food businesses to visit if you’re looking for this particular style of food in general.
- In addition, they provide components that may be tailored to satisfy the requirements of virtually any form of special diet.
A dairy-free list of components is available on their website, which is great for clients who demand a diet that is completely devoid of dairy products.If you have a nut allergy, you won’t have a problem eating at MOD Pizza because there is nothing on their menu that contains either tree nuts or ground nuts, so you won’t have to worry.You may feel confident ordering anything from their menu.
18. MOD doesn’t sell its franchises
- Mod Pizza is a privately held firm that expands by opening new locations, but the ownership of the company stays inside the organization.
- Currently, they are expanding at a quick speed and are actively seeking new business partners to join them.
- There is a need that they must share the same set of moral principles.
- Only possible partners with a similar track record of success in the sector are considered, and they must have the ability to expand on the ideals that have already been established for the chain.
MOD Pizza does not work with franchisees.
19. MOD Pizza is honest about potential concerns
- In order to create gluten-free pizzas, Mod Pizza uses gluten-free flour in their recipes.
- The company is upfront in alerting the public that they cannot guarantee that any of their goods are gluten-free, which indicates that they are a gluten-containing company.
- As a matter of fact, they caution that there is not a single crust choice available that is suggested for persons who have a gluten allergy.
20 MOD Pizza is concerned about the community and the environment
- There are a few of Mod Pizza’s sites that are located in areas where recycling is provided by the local towns.
- They recycle wherever feasible, but they’ve taken it a step farther than other companies.
- All of their utensils, cups, straws, napkins, boxes, and salad containers are made entirely of biodegradable materials.
- Mod Pizza places a strong emphasis on community participation at each of their locations.
MOD Pizza submits draft plans for IPO
- MOD Pizza Inc., which announced intentions to go public on Monday, has joined the rising number of restaurant firms that have announced plans to go public.
- The Seattle-based company stated that it has submitted a draft registration statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with a potential initial public offering of its common stock.
- The draft registration statement is being kept private.
- The amount of shares to be issued and the price at which they will be issued have not yet been set, but the IPO will take place following the SEC’s examination and will be subject to market and other circumstances.
MOD — an abbreviation for Made On Demand — was founded in 2008 by Scott and Ally Svenson and was one of the first of what was once a slew of fast-casual pizza concepts, where customers are asked to pick their toppings as they travel down the line and pizzas are baked in minutes in an 800-degree oven.This year, the brand reached 500 units, the majority of which are owned by the firm, however MOD does have several multi-unit franchisees.Since its founding in 2000, the firm has developed with the assistance of equity investment, which included $160 million in 2019 from Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.MOD has earned a reputation for putting people first, being inclusive, and promoting from within, all of which have contributed to the organization’s low turnover rate.In order to collect funds for a Bridge Fund, an employee assistance program, the business sells ″Squad Cakes.″ The Svensons have long been proponents of hiring the formerly incarcerated, and earlier this year announced a partnership with the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation to assist those transitioning out of the criminal justice system with job placement, retention, and advancement opportunities.
- MOD and other fast-casual pizza businesses, which were originally founded around an order-in-restaurants strategy, were particularly hard hit by the pandemic year.
- MOD reported earlier this year that systemwide revenues had declined by 5% to $461 million in fiscal 2020, compared to the previous year.
- MOD, on the other hand, expanded its curbside to-go and third-party delivery services last year, as well as its digital marketing and customer loyalty program.
- The chain launched its first national advertising campaign in October, according to a press release.
- The year has been particularly active for initial public offerings (IPOs) by restaurant companies.
- Sweetgreen, Portillo’s, Krispy Kreme, Dutch Bros, and First Watch are among the companies that will go public in the year 2021.
Fogo Hospitality Inc., the parent company of the Fogo de Chao churrascaria, filed an S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission in November in preparation for a possible initial public offering (IPO).A special purpose acquisition company (SPAC), managed by restaurateur Danny Meyer, has also been formed to facilitate Panera Brands’ return to the public markets in the future.The following story has been amended to emphasize that MOD Pizza is primarily a business owned enterprise, despite the fact that it does franchise.
Lisa Jennings may be reached at Twitter handle is @livetodineout.
MOD Pizza UK to hit double figures with Coventry opening
- When it opens its restaurant in the Cathedral Lanes Shopping Centre in the city, the firm, whose UK subsidiary MOD UK is sponsored by Carphone Warehouse founder Sir Charles Dunstone, will have reached the milestone of ten years in business.
- MOD UK now has facilities in London, Borehamwood, Leeds, Nottingham, Leicester, Romford, Watford, and Gateshead, as well as a number of other locations.
- According to John Nelson, CEO of MOD Pizza, the company is ″very delighted″ to be opening in Coventry and bringing MOD to this ″great community.″ UK MOD Pizza, started in Seattle in 2008 by husband and wife duo Scott and Ally Svenson, now has more than 390 locations in the United States, spanning 28 states.
- MOD Pizza is owned by the Svenson family.
It made its debut in the United Kingdom in Leeds in 2016.Technomic has named the firm as America’s fastest growing chain restaurant, and the company’s total number of restaurants in the United States has more than quadrupled in the last five years.However, despite the fact that it is led by Dunstone, who was also responsible for bringing the US burger chain Five Guys to the UK through the private business Freston Ventures and spearheading its fast expansion throughout the country, the company’s UK branch has grown at a far slower rate.MOD Pizza is a fast-casual pizza restaurant that uses a Subway-style ordering method to allow customers to customize their own pizzas and salads by selecting from a variety of more than 30 toppings.MOD Pizza is based in San Diego.
MOD Pizza Announces Strong 2019 Results – Sets Sights On Opening Of 500th Store In 2020
- Key growth initiatives were fueled by a significant amount of funding. SEATTLE (February 26, 2020) – The city of Seattle is preparing to host the Summer Olympics in 2020. In its 2019 year-end financial statements, MOD Super-Fast Pizza Holdings, LLC (″MOD Pizza,″ ″MOD,″ or the ″Company″) said that the company had maintained its pace of new store openings and job creation while seeing triple-digit growth in digital channels and making considerable social impact. The Ministry of Defense published the following highlights for 2019: System-wide sales reached $493 million, representing a 24 percent year-over-year rise
- company net revenue reached $393 million, representing a 26 percent year-over-year increase
- A 135 percent increase in digital sales was achieved, which included the expansion of MOD Rewards to more than one million members.
- 64 net new stores have been added system-wide, bringing the total number of system-wide stores in operation by the end of 2019 to 468.
- Added 2,000 additional employment, bringing the total number of MOD Squad members to over 10,000 across the country
- The launch of a store in Langford, British Columbia, in December marked the company’s entry into the Canadian market.
- Completed a $160 million equity financing led by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice (″CD&R″) and supported by existing investors Fidelity and PWP Growth, bringing the total equity raised by the Company to over $339 million
- donated over $1.9 million to support MOD Squad members in need and community organizations throughout the United States
- The notion that we could build a best-in-class business by putting our people and the areas in which we operate has guided us over the past 11 years in the development of MOD. We continue to have a strong belief in this more enlightened kind of capitalist development. MOD Pizza co-founder and CEO Scott Svenson stated that CD&R’s investment ″further reinforces our view that business and social impact can and should coexist.″ Our fundraising efforts in 2019 enabled us to pursue a number of major expansion and business development projects, which have laid the groundwork for considerable progress in 2020 as we near the launch of our 500th shop. In addition to deepening our commitment to our people-first, purpose-driven culture, we’re extremely optimistic about the future as we continue to grow upon our position as the leader in fast casual pizza.″ Mod has made major investments in its digital products during the course of 2019, in order to provide customers with a more accessible and simpler access to the MOD experience. MOD Rewards, the company’s first app and loyalty program, was launched in March, allowing customers to earn points toward free menu items or the opportunity to contribute their reward to benefit children who are experiencing food poverty. Between the time of its national launch in March and the end of 2019, more than one million users signed up with MOD Rewards. In September, the Ministry of Defense (MOD) began offering national delivery in cooperation with DoorDash. Together, these approaches resulted in a 135 percent increase in digital order growth from 2017 to 2018. MOD and its franchisees given over $1.9 million to 9,000+ local and national organizations around the United States, and through its Bridge Fund, they have offered continued help to MOD Squad members who are in need. With a focus on three specific populations – Second Chance (previously incarcerated individuals), Opportunity Youth (low-income youth ages 16-24 who are neither employed nor in school), and Individuals with Disabilities (IDD), the Company has deepened its work on opportunity hiring, providing jobs to individuals with barriers to employment (intellectual and developmental disabilities). MOD established nationwide collaborations with Best Buddies International and Out & Equal in 2019 to promote workplace diversity and inclusiveness. The MOD made gifts of $61,000 to the Best Buddies Jobs Program and $16,000 to Out & Equal in support of these initiatives in 2019. This year, during MOD’s annual ″Spreading MODness″ week, the business extended its connection with Generosity Feeds, a non-profit organization that fights kid hunger, generating more than $239,000 in one year and packing more than 550,000 meals at events around the country. MOD also took great pride in serving complimentary meals to almost 37,000 teachers on Teacher Appreciation Day, nearly 14,000 veterans on Veterans Day, and over 4,000 nurses on Nurse Appreciation Day, among other occasions. In 2019, the Company won a number of honors, including a position on the Fortune ″Change the World″ list, which recognizes 52 firms from across the world who are working to address society’s unmet needs by providing solutions. MOD was included to the Inc.5000 list of the nation’s most successful high-growth firms, and the company got a Gold Davey Award for its cause marketing campaign, which raised awareness about adolescent suicide. MOD has been crowned America’s fastest growing restaurant chain in the United States by Technomic for the fourth year in a row. Definitions: The following definitions relate to the terminology that are used throughout this release and are included below: MOD runs on a 52/53-week fiscal year, which corresponds to 13 four-week intervals in a calendar year. For the purposes of this section, the word ″system-wide″ refers to all of the company’s owned and licensed store locations. The first fiscal quarter lasts 16 weeks, and each of the following three are 12 weeks, except for a 53-week year in which the fourth quarter lasts 13 weeks.
- MOD PIZZA’S BACKGROUND Individual artisan-style pizzas are created to order at MOD Pizza.
- Customers may customize their pizzas and salads with any combination of over 30 toppings, all for a single low price based on the quantity of their order.
- MOD Pizza is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.
- MOD, which has more than 475 locations in the United States, is dedicated to producing not only a hip place to dine, but also an inspiring environment to work.
MOD was just included to the Fortune 2019 ″Change the World″ list, in recognition of its purpose-driven culture and dedication to providing chances to people who face hurdles to employment in the workplace.In addition, Technomic has dubbed the company America’s fastest expanding chain restaurant for the past four years, and Foodable Network has declared the company the most liked pizza brand in the country.MOD has been named to the Inc.5000 list and has been recognized by Fortune as one of the ″20 Best Workplaces in Retail,″ a ″Best Workplace for Women,″ a ″Best Workplace for Millennials,″ and a ″Best Workplace for Diversity.″ MOD has also been named to the Inc.5000 list.For further information, visitors could engage with the company on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.MOD Super Fast Pizza, LLC owns the trademarks MOD, MOD Pizza, and the MOD Shield, as well as the MOD Super Fast Pizza logo.
Lebron James-invested Blaze Pizza chain coming to Panama City Beach area
- PANAMA CITY BEACH, FLORIDA — Blaze Pizza, one of the nation’s fastest-growing pizza companies, wants to build a location in Panama City Beach in the near future.
- Announcing their expansion into Florida, Texas and Tennessee earlier this week, Blaze Pizza, which was formed in 2011, revealed that they had signed development agreements for a total of 16 new stores.
- Current plans anticipate having a location available by the winter, with Pier Park being considered as a possible choice for the project.
- Within the following several years, the planned PCB site is projected to serve as the starting point for an expansion plan that will include the Panhandle and surrounding states like as Alabama and Mississippi.
Blaze Pizza, which has its headquarters in Los Angeles, has more than 340 locations in 41 states and six countries worldwide.A $1 million investment by NBA superstar Lebron James in the firm, which later swelled to a $35 million investment, brought the franchise to national recognition in 2012.Blaze Pizza is noted for its savory handmade pizzas and a customized made-to-order menu prepared with fresh, natural ingredients that are devoid of artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and sweeteners.Blaze Pizza is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles.To produce its pizza, Blaze Pizza employs an assembly-line method similar to those of Chipotle and Subway.
- A franchise owner in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, Kunal Patel is leading the development of the Florida project, which will incorporate the city of Panama City.
- Patel and his family own and operate a variety of hotel properties throughout the United States, including properties affiliated with globally ranked brands such as Marriott, Best Western Hotels & Resorts, and Wyndham, among others.
- They bring a wealth of knowledge and experience in hospitality and guest services to the fast-casual franchise.
- According to Patel, his family jus