The typical Pizza Hut Delivery Driver makes $8 per hour. Delivery Driver hourly pay at Pizza Hut can range from $4 – $17. This estimate is based upon 250 Pizza Hut Delivery Driver salary report (s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods.
Average Pizza Hut Delivery Driver hourly pay in the United States is approximately $16.09, which meets the national average.
What is it like to work at Pizza Hut delivery?
Becoming a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver: Duties, Salary, & More. Pizza Hut delivery drivers do much more than deliver pizza to customers; they make lasting connections that help grow the brand’s business. With a flexible schedule and some extra cash at the end of each day, this position is a popular choice for many individuals.
Do pizza delivery drivers get paid hourly?
In addition to their hourly wage, many pizza delivery drivers also earn tips from each delivery and receive reimbursement from the restaurant for mileage and gas if they use their own vehicle to make deliveries. The biggest factor for determining the hourly wage of a pizza delivery driver is their geographical location.
How much does it cost to deliver pizza?
I enjoy delivering pizzas. Remember you’re going to need delivery driver insurance; most insurances have it and usually doesn’t cost much more per month. Free pers. pan pizza, long break, $11/hr in store/$8hr on deliv., any vehicle, tips, miles reimbs.
How old do you have to be to drive a Pizza Hut?
Pizza Hut also requires their drivers to be at least 18 years old and to always wear the provided uniform. They would also like their drivers to have basic mathematical skills and have the desire to work with a team and be willing and enthusiastic to learn.
How much do you earn as a Pizza Hut delivery driver?
Drivers earn up to £10.50 per hour + Tips + Holidays *(£7.50 p/hour + £0.20 p/delivery (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) + £0.29 p/mile. No previous experience necessary. Flexibility – Pat Time, Full Time, Weekends & Evenings.
How much does a pizza delivery driver make?
The national average salary for a Pizza Delivery Driver is $25,960 in United States.
Pizza Delivery Driver Salaries.
|Domino’s Pizza Delivery Driver salaries – 304 salaries reported||$10/hr|
|Pizza Hut Pizza Delivery Driver salaries – 300 salaries reported||$10/hr|
|Papa John’s Pizza Delivery Driver salaries – 178 salaries reported||$9/hr|
Do Pizza Hut drivers keep their tips?
No they don’t you get tips there the same day. Pizza Hut always advised me to claim the minimum on my tips at the end of the day.
How much do Domino’s delivery drivers make UK?
How Much Do Domino’s Delivery Drivers Make In The United Kingdom? Delivery driver hourly pay at Domino’s in the United Kingdom generally ranges from £4 to £10 per hour. The average delivery driver hourly pay is around £9.78, though, meaning the average Domino’s salary in the UK is around £12,000 per year.
How much do Pizza Hut delivery drivers make UK?
How much does a Delivery Driver make at Pizza Hut in the United Kingdom? Average Pizza Hut Delivery Driver hourly pay in the United Kingdom is approximately £9.85, which is 15% above the national average.
Which pizza delivery pays the most?
Which Companies Pay Pizza Delivery Drivers The Most?
|Rank||Company||Average Pizza Delivery Driver Salary|
|3||3.The St. Joe Company||$32,824|
|4||A 4.American Huts||$32,316|
Do delivery drivers get paid for gas?
Most restaurants pay their delivery drivers a minimum wage plus a bonus for each delivery. If you make enough in tips and each delivery, you can cover your petrol costs while also making a profit. Generally speaking, though, delivery drivers DO NOT get paid for gas.
How much do UPS drivers make?
The highest salary for an UPS Driver in London Area is £38,449 per year. What is the lowest salary for an UPS Driver in London Area? The lowest salary for an UPS Driver in London Area is £20,183 per year.
Does Pizza Hut give tip for delivery?
The delivery charge is between you and pizza hut. Any tip is between you and the driver. Drivers tend to get between $0.22 and $0.30 per mile, and often times work on tipped wages (less than minimum wage) while on the delivery. Yes.
Does Pizza Hut take credit cards for delivery?
What payment options are available through Internet Ordering? Most restaurants accept cash, Pizza Hut Gift Cards and eGift Cards, as well as all major credit cards.
Do pizza delivery drivers share tips?
Sometimes, the business may split the fee with the driver, and some smaller chains may give the driver the entirety of the fee to supplement pay. However, the delivery fee is just that at the end of the day: a fee for delivery to your home. It is NOT a tip, and should never be assumed to be one. FALSE.
How much do Deliveroo drivers make UK?
According to the salary review by Indeed for Deliveroo riders in the United Kingdom, you can expect to make an average wage of £13.87 ($18.51) per hour working as a Deliveroo rider. This figure is considerably higher than the national minimum average which is £8.91 ($11.89) for those aged 23 years and above.
How much does a delivery driver earn UK?
How much does a Delivery driver make in United Kingdom? The average delivery driver salary in the United Kingdom is £21,450 per year or £11 per hour. Entry level positions start at £17,994 per year while most experienced workers make up to £31,200 per year.
Do Dominos pay for your petrol?
You are compensated for driving to other locations with fuel, but with fuel prices going up, fuel money for each delivery is not.
Becoming a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver: Duties, Salary, & More
Pizza Hut delivery drivers do much more than just deliver pizza to clients; they also build long-lasting relationships with them that aid in the expansion of the company’s operations.This profession is a popular choice for many people since it offers a flexible work schedule as well as some additional money at the end of each day.For the purpose of this post, we will go over the Pizza Hut delivery driver job description, the key job responsibilities of this position, as well as other relevant facts concerning the role’s work environment and beginning compensation.
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Job Description & Duties: What Does a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Do?
The delivery driver at Pizza Hut is one of the most important jobs in the company when it comes to providing excellent customer service.This role is primarily responsible for ensuring that orders are delivered to clients as fast and effectively as possible.It serves as the ultimate point of contact between the firm and its customers.
In this role, being able to multitask as well as having a clean driving record will be essential to your success.
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Job Duties
- The primary responsibility of delivery drivers at Pizza Hut is to ensure that orders are delivered to customers on time and without damage. In addition to this primary responsibility, you will be responsible for a variety of additional duties such as collecting money for cash deliveries, cleaning the store during slack hours, and aiding with a variety of other jobs. Delivering food to customers in a timely and efficient manner
- collecting cash payments and issuing appropriate change
- cleaning the shop when business is sluggish
- assisting with truck deliveries when they arrive
- assisting with food preparation as necessary
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Working Hours
The great majority of Pizza Hut delivery driver roles are part-time only, requiring employees to work 20 to 30 hours per week on an irregular basis.Full-time positions with hours ranging from 30 to 40 hours per week may become available in exceptional circumstances.It’s vital to remember that delivery drivers work a diverse variety of hours, with substantial priority given to those who are available late at night or during the weekend.Additionally, you may be required to stay a few minutes longer than your scheduled shift time to fulfill last-minute orders.
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Work Environment
If you want to be a Pizza Hut delivery driver, the most crucial thing to remember about your work environment is that you will be on the go all of the time.You should be confident in your ability to fulfill tight deadlines and prioritize your task in order to enhance your productivity.It is required that you have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record for this position due to the nature of the work.In addition, you will require a vehicle that is in good functioning order.When it comes to the shop environment, the ability to interact well with coworkers is also essential for this profession to be successful.
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver Salary
The average hourly wage for Pizza Hut delivery drivers is roughly $8.The trip charge is added on top of their hourly pay to assist offset the expense of petrol as well as the cost of mechanical wear and tear on their cars.Furthermore, they earn frequent gratuities from consumers in exchange for providing a quick and polite delivery service.You will also have the possibility to enhance your beginning pay as your experience and length of time with the organization grows over time.Delivery drivers are also eligible for special discounts on food purchased at their home store location in addition to financial remuneration.All full-time workers are entitled for a comprehensive range of benefits, which may include a 401(k), health insurance, and paid vacation.
Pizza Hut Benefits
- According to employee reviews on Payscale, Pizza Hut offers a wide range of perks to its employees. These are some examples: 401(k)
- Coke, water, and juice are provided for free.
- Discounts on food and meals
- Dress and mood should be casual.
- Paid vacations and vacation time
- a flexible work schedule
- on-duty food and meals
- and other benefits.
Qualifications & Skills Needed
When hiring for the role of delivery driver, Pizza Hut looks for a number of specific characteristics and abilities.Having a clean driving record is the first and most important requirement.If you have a history of traffic problems, this is probably not the best career for you to be in at this time.A other role with Pizza Hut, such as a team member or shift leader, could be a better fit for your skills and experience.Aside from a valid driver’s license and a functioning vehicle, delivery drivers must also be covered by auto insurance.In addition, Pizza Hut mandates that their drivers have a pleasant disposition.
- You don’t want someone delivering to your house who isn’t pleasant, do you?
- People-oriented individuals may find this work to be unsuitable for their personality types.
- Furthermore, a simple smile and kind demeanor are likely to result in a higher tip!
- Personality traits might mean the difference between having a little more coin in your pocket and having a wallet full of cash.
- It’s also important to have a solid sense of direction when driving.
- You should be able to navigate using a GPS or a map, and you should be able to find your way about in general.
- You’ll probably even pick up a few useful shortcuts that you can use while you’re not working as well!
- The company also demands their drivers to be at least 18 years old and to always wear the company uniform when on the job.
- They would also like their drivers to possess fundamental mathematics abilities, a desire to operate as part of a team, and an eagerness and willingness to learn.
Our Final Thoughts
Delivery driver positions at Pizza Hut are still incredibly popular choices for many people, whether they are looking to supplement their income or make a living around their hectic school schedule.You may find this career to be an excellent fit as long as you can retain your good attitude and are comfortable working in a fast-paced setting.Job Description More information may be found on the Pizza Hut employment website if you click here.
How Much Do Pizza Delivery Drivers Make?
- Pay & Salary
- How Much Do Pizza Delivery Drivers Make?
The Indeed Editorial Team contributed to this article.The date is March 4, 2021.While many other restaurants provide home delivery services for their meals, pizza is the dish that receives the most requests for home delivery.Working as a pizza delivery driver necessitates the development of certain hard talents, as well as soft skills and a clean driving record.Knowing how much you can expect to make as a pizza delivery driver is essential for anyone considering a career in this field.To learn more about being a pizza delivery driver, read on.
- We’ll also go over the typical salary for the profession, explore employment development prospects for pizza delivery drivers, and address some commonly asked concerns regarding the work.
- Related: 20 High-Paying Part-Time Jobs You Can Do From Home
How do you become a pizza delivery driver?
- The majority of pizza delivery drivers do not require any formal schooling to do their duties. Since drivers must be at least 16 years old and possess a valid driver’s license, the majority have completed some form of high school education. Many pizza delivery drivers begin their careers by working at a pizza restaurant in some way before transitioning into the delivery industry altogether. Others begin working for the corporation as a delivery driver right away, and so on. Some firms supply delivery cars, but others ask the driver to use his or her own personal vehicle to make the deliveries. Some pizza delivery drivers are employed as part of the sharing economy and deliver a variety of other foods in addition to pizza deliveries. It’s more common for these delivery drivers to work through an app that links them with individuals who need someone to pick up and bring their food, whether or not it’s precisely pizza. They don’t necessarily work for a single restaurant. When making deliveries, some drivers utilize their own vehicles. Delivering pizzas and other menu items to customers’ homes
- ensuring the quality of the food upon delivery
- collecting and processing payment
- preparing and cleaning food prep areas
- keeping the customer dine-in area clean and orderly
- providing customer service are some of the many important responsibilities of a pizza delivery driver.
- Pizza delivery drivers need have a certain skill set in order to do a good job in their position. This covers both hard and soft abilities, as well as other certifications, such as the following: Customer service abilities
- a clean driving record
- a high level of responsibility
- communication abilities
- math abilities
Related: The Best Jobs for High School Students in the U.S.
What is the average income for a pizza delivery driver?
The average hourly wage for a delivery driver in the United States is $16.40 per hour, according to one source, although more recent compensation statistics may be found on Indeed.There is currently no information available on pizza delivery drivers in particular.In addition to their hourly income, many pizza delivery drivers receive tips from customers on each delivery and are reimbursed by the restaurant for mileage and gas expenses incurred while making deliveries in their own car.The geographic location of a pizza delivery driver is the most important element in deciding their hourly compensation.Related: How to Earn Money While Attending College
Job growth for pizza delivery drivers
The Bureau of Labor Statistics does not give particular statistics on pizza delivery or other food delivery vocations, but it does provide information on the job outlook for delivery truck drivers, which is a good starting point.According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this industry has a 2 percent growth potential.Please keep in mind that this statistic does not include freelance food delivery drivers who utilize apps to locate delivery gigs because the Bureau of Labor Statistics does not have data for this industry.Related: The Top Five Best Delivery Jobs in the U.S.Based on Skills and Compensation
Frequently asked questions about pizza delivery drivers
Several doubts arise in the minds of many potential pizza delivery drivers regarding the profession, its requirements, and other relevant variables while determining whether or not to pursue a career in the sector. Consider the following responses to frequently asked questions regarding working as a pizza delivery driver.
How much money do pizza delivery drivers make in tips?
- As a pizza delivery driver, the amount of additional revenue you may earn in tips will vary based on factors such as: location
- time of day
- size and cost of the order
- and the number of deliveries you make.
The average additional pay received in tips each day is $50.00. If you work during the dinner shift on a Saturday evening, for example, you’re likely to earn more than the average wage, but if you work during the morning shift during the week, you’re likely to earn less.
Will I get to keep all my tips?
Yes, you will be able to keep all of your suggestions.Because delivery drivers have the potential to earn more in tips than other employees, some restaurants give them a lower hourly rate than other employees.Some restaurants use tip pooling, in which all tipped staff pay their tips to a single pot, which is subsequently equitably shared among all tipped employees.The latter is more typical among delivery drivers who operate alone than among dining room waitstaff who work in a more team-oriented environment.
Do I have to have my own car?
This is dependent on the establishment. The majority of pizza shops, particularly the larger franchises, require drivers to supply their own transportation. Some independent eateries, on the other hand, may be able to supply a car for delivery. In the course of an interview for a pizza delivery position, this is a crucial question to ask.
Will the restaurant reimburse me for mileage?
The answer is yes, if you are driving your own car, your employer is required to compensate you for your mileage.The Internal Revenue Service establishes yearly minimums for reimbursement; according to the IRS, the normal mileage rate for firms in 2020 will be 0.56 cents per mile.Inquire with your supervisor about the procedure for recording your miles and submitting your totals for payment.
Will the restaurant provide me with car insurance?
- Whether or not the restaurant provides you with vehicle insurance will be determined by a number of circumstances, including: whether you are driving your own car or a corporate car
- whether or not you are driving a company car
- and whether or not you are driving a company car.
- What kind of personal automobile insurance do you have
- The total number of delivery drivers that are employed by the establishment
Pizza delivery workers who drive their own vehicles are almost always required to have automobile insurance.Some restaurants provide additional insurance in the event of an accident, but the terms of their policy will determine whether or not you are covered.Some delivery drivers prefer to purchase a separate business usage insurance policy in addition to their personal insurance coverage.A vehicle provided by a restaurant is likely to be accompanied by automobile insurance to protect the vehicle in case of an accident.Ideally, review the terms of your automobile insurance with the manager to ensure that you, the vehicle, and the employer are all adequately covered if an accident occurs.
Do Pizza Hut delivery drivers make good money?
While salaries as high as $51,613 and as low as $13,763 have been reported on ZipRecruiter, the majority of salaries in the Pizza Hut Delivery Driver jobs category currently range between $21,628 (25th percentile) and $37,849 (75th percentile), with the highest earners (90th percentile) earning $51,121 per year in California, according to the most recent data.
How does Pizza Hut pay their delivery drivers?
For those who are interested in knowing when drivers are paid specifically, they are paid in CASH every day or night that they work, for both tips and distance. The number of delivery might be modest or large depending on the number of deliveries. Drivers are paid $7.25 an hour plus tips on a biweekly basis.
Do pizza delivery drivers pay for their own gas?
California has some of the most stringent restrictions in the country when it comes to employee reimbursement. In practice, this implies that workers who use their personal vehicles to make deliveries must be fully compensated for all business vehicle expenditures, including not only petrol but also insurance, depreciation, state/local taxes and fees, among other things.
Do Pizza Hut delivery drivers get paid minimum wage?
Salary and Other Forms of Compensation Despite the fact that many Pizza Hut delivery drivers begin their careers on minimum wage, with more expertise and time spent working for the pizza delivery firm, Pizza Hut employees receive better wages. During their shifts, delivery drivers can also accept cash tips and other forms of gratuity.
How much do you tip for a $20 pizza delivery?
How much should you give the pizza delivery driver as a gratuity? In general, delivery orders that are less than $20 in value are given a $3 minimum gratuity. If the order totals more than $20, it is normal to compute a gratuity equal to 10 percent to 15 percent of the total (but never less than $5) of the order.
Is it worth being a pizza delivery driver?
Only if you can deliver to an upper-middle class area or better, and if you can do it during peak hours, is pizza delivery a worthwhile endeavor. I used to work only on weekends during football season. In a six-hour shift, I would earn an average of around $80 in tips. Seconded, I would generally make 60-80 dollars in a 4 – 6 hour shift if I worked a full time schedule.
Which pizza chain pays drivers the most?
- Which companies provide the highest wages to pizza delivery drivers? Pizza Hut. 4.1. $34,593. Avg. Salary. $18k. $39k
- Papa John’s Pizza. 4.2. $32,884. Avg. Salary. $18k. $39k
- Domino’s Pizza. 4.2. $31,266. Avg. Salary. $18k. $39k
- Pizza Hut. 4.1. $34,593. Avg. Salary. $18k. $39k
- Domino’s Pizza. Salary range: $18k to $39k on average. P
- PacPizza. 3.3. $20,990. Avg. Salary. $18,500. $39,500
- American Pizza Partners Lp. 4.0. $20,772. P
- PacPizza. 3.3. $20,990. Avg. Salary. $18,500. $39,500
- American Pizza Partners Lp. 4.0. $20,772. Salary range: $18k to $39k on average
- Job Corps
How often do Pizza Hut drivers get paid?
Where Can You Find the Highest Paying Pizza Delivery Jobs?Domino’s Pizza is the fourth largest pizza company in the world, with a revenue of $34,593 and an average salary of $18k to $39k; Pizza Hut is the fifth largest, with a revenue of $34,593 and an average salary of $18k to $39k; Papa John’s Pizza is the fourth largest, with a revenue of $32,884 and an average salary of $18k to $39k; Pizza Hut is the fifth largest, with a revenue of $31,266 Salary range: $18k to $39k per year on average The average salary at PacPizza is $20,990, and the average salary at American Pizza Partners Lp is $18,778.The average salary at American Pizza Partners Lp is $39,778.The average salary at PacPizza is $20,990, and the average salary at American Pizza Partners Lp is $18k.The average salary at American Pizza Partners Lp is $39k, and the average salary at PacPizza is $18,772.The average salary ranges from $18k to $39k, depending on the job.
Does Dominos delivery pay for gas?
With a Domino’s topping on your own car, you can go anywhere. You will get compensated for the distance you put in on each run. The fact is that Domino’s requires you to drive your own vehicle. Domino’s reimburses drivers between 26 and 55 cents every mile.
What happens if you don’t tip the pizza guy?
In most cases, nothing.As a delivery driver, I can tell you that some of the proposals individuals have put up are unlawful.While most pizza restaurants value speed over everything else, they may not be eager to serve your pizza quickly if they are facing a butt chewing situation.If you didn’t tip me, all I would be able to do is thank you for your business and hope that the next client does as well.
How much should you tip the pizza guy?
It is recommended that you charge 15 percent for regular service, with a $2 minimum; 20 percent for great service; 10 percent or less for poor service; and a minimum of 10 percent for purchases of $50 or more, according to the Web site. Don’t assume that the delivery fee, if there is one, is paid to the pizza delivery company. Inquire with the person who will be taking your order.
Is it rude not to tip delivery driver?
While a tip is not required by law, failing to leave a gratuity for the delivery person is considered disrespectful by many. So, if you don’t want to leave a tip, you can opt to have the food delivered instead.
Is delivering pizza a good side job?
Pay! Pizza delivery might bring you a substantial income. When business is brisk and you are able to make more than one delivery, it is not uncommon to earn approximately $20 an hour or more. Plus, it’s a great feeling to go to work every day and leave with money in your pocket.
Is Pizza Hut Delivery a good job?
It’s simple, and you get paid well for what you do. It is advantageous to have a beater automobile for delivery purposes. When it comes to gratuities from customers, Pizza Hut doesn’t pay as much as some other restaurants, but you may still make a good living driving for them. I enjoy spending time with the folks I meet, and we always have a nice time chatting to one other about everything.
How much do Ubereats drivers make?
After deducting vehicle expenditures from their earnings, Uber Eats drivers may expect to earn between $8 and $12 per hour. It is critical to work the lunch and dinner rushes if you want to make money at the top end of the pay scale. Delivery compensation can fluctuate significantly from day to day and hour to hour, so it is important to plan your schedule accordingly.
Reviews about Pay & benefits for Delivery Driver at Pizza Hut
Lots of tips
Former employee seeking delivery driver position in London, Greater London on January 12, 2022. Nice firm with tons of free pizza and friendly employees that enjoy working with clients. Drivers are welcome to work several hours with no overtime and are paid on time. If you want to become a manager, this is the place to go.
Broadstairs – 5 July 2021 – Pizza Hut Delivery Driver (Former Employee) – An acceptable environment to work. It’s not that tough. All of the other members of the team are OK as well. While being silent might be tedious at times, you are compensated for your efforts, so everything is OK.
If you are silent, you may be sent home early.
Okay place to work just be prepared to get ya pay messed about with
Previously employed Pizza Hut delivery driver (Kettering, OH) needed for a job starting April 26, 2021.Working with the firm for around 2 months before leaving due to inconsistent pay after working 40+ hours only to get paid p**s and fuel money, which takes forever to get paid, and even when it does, takes even longer to be resolved.Try your hardest to avoid working for this bunch of jerks; this is the best advise provided.
That is all there is to it in terms of free meals.
Pizza Hut Delivery Driver – Car Owner Drivers in London
A flexible, fast-paced position has become available, and it comes with some delectable perks to take advantage of! The majority of your time will be spent delivering fresh, delectable pizzas to appreciative customers, where you will have the opportunity to earn some excellent tips on top of your base income.
What are you going to do:
- Ownership of a Pizza Hut Car Delivery Depending on experience, drivers may make up to £10.50 per hour plus tips and holidays (£7.50 per hour plus £0.29 per mile and £0.20 every delivery (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)). The following are the primary responsibilities of a Pizza Hut delivery driver: Assuring that orders are delivered to our customers complete, hot, and on time
- working as a team to achieve goals
- assisting in the shop when you are not on the road
What we offer:
- The following are some of the advantages of working as a Pizza Hut Delivery Driver: Depending on experience, drivers may make up to £10.50 per hour plus tips and holidays* (£7.50 per hour plus £0.20 every delivery (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) plus £0.29 per mile
- There is no requirement for previous experience.
- Flexibility — part-time, full-time, weekends, and evenings are all options
- Pension & Paid Holidays: As a result of your job, you will accumulate paid holidays.
- Tips are additional funds on top of your wage.
- You will receive a complimentary meal during your lunch break
- Hot lunches at work
- Training – we give comprehensive training as well as access to our Learning Zone.
- Insurance – while you are working, you will be protected by our insurance.
- Progression in your career — work your way up! We believe in the goodness of all people! The vast majority of our managers began their careers as team members or delivery drivers. For those who have the desire to grow ahead and advance in their careers, Pizza Hut is the ideal location to do it, and we will help you every step of the way
What we ask:
- No prior driving experience is required
- full UK/EU driving license is required.
- Driving license valid in the United KingdomOwn automobile (mileage paid by company &use of our insurance while at work)
- Eligibility to reside and work in the United Kingdom
- The Optimal Candidate for the Position of Pizza Hut Delivery Driver A warm and outgoing demeanor, as well as effective communication abilities. You’ll be the first person people see when they walk through the entrance of Pizza Hut.
- Teamwork abilities – you will be communicating with your colleagues back at base on a regular basis.
- *Terms and conditions apply
- more information is available upon request. The ability to read maps and memorize routes.
Are you the most qualified candidate? To submit your application, click the ‘Apply Now!’ button. and we’ll get back to you as soon as we possibly can!
Education Level Secondary School, College, University, or Other Location Status Closed London Types of Contract Jobs include casual / part-time jobs, evening jobs, and full-time positions.Salary ranges are provided.Hourly rates ranging between £7.50 and £10.50 Job Description: Pizza Delivery Professional Occupations in the sub-categories of bar staff, waiters and waitresses, and logistics jobs Full UK/EU driving license required Yes Preferably, a car Yes Yes, you must be eligible to work in the European Union.No languages are required in the cover letter.English London |Bar Staff Jobs |
- Logistics Jobs |
- Driver Jobs |
- Casual / Part-Time Jobs |
- Evening Jobs |
- Full-Time Jobs |
- Secondary School |
- College |
- University |
- Other |
- English London
How Much Do Domino’s Delivery Drivers Make? (2022 Guide)
The notion of pizza delivery employment has existed almost as long as the establishment of the first pizzerias themselves.And if the COVID-19 epidemic taught us anything, it’s that delivery drivers are among the most conscientious employees on the labor market.Now, you might be familiar with the fundamentals of delivery work — you’re in responsible of making sure the pizza gets to the clients on time, for example.However, how do delivery drivers get compensated?And how much money do Domino’s delivery drivers make in the United Kingdom, specifically?We’ll go over all of this and more in our guide, so if you’re thinking about applying for a position at Domino’s, be sure to read it all.
How Much Do Domino’s Delivery Drivers Make In The United Kingdom?
Delivery drivers’ hourly wages at Domino’s in the United Kingdom typically vary from £4 to £10 per hour, depending on experience.However, the average hourly wage for delivery drivers is around £9.78, resulting in an annual income of over £12,000 for Domino’s delivery drivers in the United Kingdom.Because the National Minimum Wage in the United Kingdom is determined by your age, the hourly rate might range from £4.30 to £8.36 per hour, depending on your situation.On average, a delivery driver will make slightly more than the federal minimum wage.While we’re at it, how does Domino’s Pizza’s compensation package compare to those of its competitors?Because Pizza Hut drivers earn an average of £9.76 per hour, the wage disparity between them and their Domino’s counterparts is minor – if not non-existent.
How Much Does A Delivery Driver Make In Tips?
Tip revenue is a source of additional income for Domino’s employees in addition to their hourly wages.The amount of money collected through tips, however, is dependent on various circumstances, including the time and day of day, the quantity and cost of the order – as well as the client himself or herself.Based on the information supplied, the following is a rough pay estimate: Every workday during his or her five-hour shift, the delivery driver makes between 8 and 10 deliveries and earns an average of £15 in tips.It’s a wonderful addition to your base wage, there’s no doubt about it.
Domino’s Pizza: Additional Benefits, Insurance & More
- It’s important to note that the pay rates for Domino’s pizza employees may vary based on factors such as the amount of time spent working there, the actual location of the pizza business, how busy your shifts are, and other factors. In either case, obtaining a position as a delivery driver at Domino’s may entitle you to a number of enticing work perks, including: a pension plan
- maternity and paternity leave
- medical insurance
- paid time off
- and a performance-based incentive.
Aside from that, all Domino’s Pizza employees benefit from flexible work hours, meal savings – including, yes, even free pizza – as well as paid training and career chances.
How Many Miles Do They Drive Per Day On Average?
You should expect to travel anything from 20 to 100 miles each day on average, with some days reaching up to 150 miles per day on extremely busy days.The mileage, on the other hand, varies depending on how long you work each shift.Alternatively, if the delivery driver drives their own vehicle, the employer will normally compensate them for petrol and mileage in addition to their regular salary.
How Often Do Domino’s Drivers Get Their Salaries?
Employees indicate that they get their paychecks biweekly – usually on the second or third Thursday or Friday of the month.Although the pay period may vary from week to week, it is normally scheduled to begin on Saturdays and terminate on the second Sunday of the month.Here’s an illustration of how bi-weekly wages are calculated: If you are employed by Domino’s as a delivery driver and begin working on a Saturday during the second week of their pay cycle, you will most likely receive your compensation for that week two Fridays after that.
How Often Does Dominos Give Raises?
You should be aware that the vast majority of Domino’s locations are owned by franchisees.That implies that your chances of receiving a raise will be determined by a variety of factors, including the store’s management, your work ethic, and the length of time you have been employed there.Some employees have stated that they may anticipate an annual rise of 2 percent to 3 percent – but this has not been the case for everybody.
Pizza Delivery Drivers’ Job Description
- The employment market is presently flooded with opportunities in the food delivery industry, which includes pizza delivery. With few requirements to get started – a clean driving record puts you one step ahead of the game– and a great deal of flexibility, it’s a perfect chance for young individuals to get their feet wet in the financial world. The following information will be helpful if you have never done this sort of work before applying for a position. It is the responsibility of this profession to complete orders in the most efficient manner possible, to ensure that the pizza reaches its destination, and to manage payments. Customers’ satisfaction with your service is decided by your ability to deliver orders from the shop to them in a timely way. That appears to be straightforward, doesn’t it? As previously stated, this role does not need any formal educational qualifications. When it comes to education, the only requirements are a high school graduation, a driver’s license, and access to a reliable vehicle in good working order. After all of this is said and done, your prospective employers may expect you to possess certain specialized talents, such as excellent driving abilities, excellent customer service skills, a basic understanding of arithmetic, familiarity with your surroundings, and the ability to multitask.
Despite the fact that they work in the food sector, delivery drivers’ primary responsibilities lie outside of the pizza restaurant – on the streets of London and in direct touch with the clients.
Conclusion: Do Pizza Delivery Drivers Make Good Money?
The answer to this question is extremely subjective, to put it mildly.Despite this, many employees – both current and past – have stated that Domino’s is a firm that cares about its employees and fosters a pleasant and relaxed working atmosphere for everyone.Generally, you’ll work flexible hours, and in addition to your hourly pay, you’ll also receive a portion of your tips – on top of being rewarded for mileage, which should cover the cost of gasoline and oil changes.Furthermore, they inform us that receiving free pizza is a perk of the work – which is always a plus in our book.Although this may not be the most profitable career option available, working at Domino’s is definitely worth considering if you’re searching for a method to supplement your income.If you’re ready to make some extra money delivering pizzas in London, sign up with Service Club and begin searching for jobs in this area right away!
Average Pizza Delivery Driver Salary By State
All 50 states have different pay scales for pizza delivery drivers, as indicated by the darker areas on the map.
Pizza Delivery Driver average salary by State
How much should you get paid?
Fill out the form below to receive a free, tailored Zippia Salary Report, as well as tips on how to boost your earnings potential.
Highest Paying Cities For Pizza Delivery Driver
How much doesa Pizza Delivery Driver make?
In the United States, the typical compensation for a Pizza Delivery Driver is $30,600 per year, or $14.71 per hour on average.People at the lower end of the range, to be precise, those in the poorest 10 percent of the income distribution, earn around $22,000 per year, while those in the top 10 percent earn $41,000.A location can be essential in a variety of situations.New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington are the states with the highest average pay for Pizza Delivery Drivers.
Average Pizza Delivery Driver Salary Over Time
Salary comparisons between particular cities or states and the national average are available.
Average JOB Salary by Field
A Route Driver is responsible for ensuring that supplies or items are delivered and transported within the time frame specified.The duties of a Route Driver will vary depending on the organization or industry for which they work, but the most of the time they will center around picking up and dropping off products at certain locations ranging from homes to businesses, as well as connecting with clients.Furthermore, Route Drivers are responsible for keeping their cars clean and in good working order, notifying supervisors if there is a problem, and adhering to all business laws and regulations at all times.8,406 Jobs as a Pizza Delivery Driver The average compensation for a Route Sales Person is $46,188.A route salesman is someone who specializes in achieving sales objectives while traveling to various locations to meet with customers.They are largely responsible for developing strategies for selling products and services, making phone calls and responding to letters, scheduling meetings, making follow-up calls, and developing relationships with clients in order to increase the number of consumers they serve.
- As well as selling door-to-door, route salespeople may be required to give product demos, negotiate contracts and processes payment as well as informing current and prospective customers of product and service upgrades that have been made.
- 30,864 Route Salesperson Positions Available Average pay for Route Sales Representative: $45,490A route sales representative is responsible for providing goods and services to clients in a certain geographic region.
- Route sales representatives collaborate closely with the marketing team to develop effective sales strategies, develop sales pitches, and launch promotional offers in order to generate sales, increase revenues, and increase the organization’s profitability.
- Route sales representatives are also responsible for generating leads for the marketing team.
- They also analyze the current market trends in order to uncover sales possibilities and convey results to the rest of the team in order to develop new services.
- When it comes to assisting consumers with their issues and concerns as well as negotiating sales contracts, route sales representatives must have outstanding customer service and communication abilities.
- Jobs for Route Sales Representatives in the United States.
Average income for a driver/merchant: $26,068 The function of a driver/merchant in society is to personally deliver things to clients on schedule while displaying excellent communication skills in order to comprehend and pass messages and instructions to others.A driver/merchandiser is also responsible for inspecting the vehicle’s condition, repairing or replacing broken parts, and transporting the truck to reputable auto repair shops if the damage is serious or extensive.They must adhere to all traffic regulations and legislation set by the state or city in which they are employed.Jobs for Drivers and Merchandisers: 265,400 positions Drivers earn an average of $32,528 per year.
Chauffeurs are responsible for the safe transportation of passengers, parcels, and other items from one location to another.They should be knowledgeable with the many routes that may be followed in order to reach the target destination.They should be skilled navigators, and they may rely on navigation applications to assist them along the route.They should also be knowledgeable with the fundamental mechanics of the vehicle they are operating, as well as the necessary maintenance and cleaning procedures to keep the vehicle in good working order.
It is required of drivers to have outstanding customer service skills, a strong sense of direction, and excellent organizational abilities.1,129,217 Driver Positions Available Routing Sales Driver (Avg.salary: $44,500)A route sales driver is a corporate driver who is in charge of delivering goods or items to consumers along a certain route or in a specific geographic region.Additionally, in certain businesses or organizations, they are also assigned with the responsibility of collecting money for delivered items and maintaining an audit trail.
- Inspection and maintenance of vehicles, as well as the maintaining of records of deliveries and payments, are among their tasks and responsibilities Job postings for 226,354 Route Sales DriversRoute DriverAvg.
- pay: $48,195Avg.
- salary for Route Sales Drivers The Route Driver is responsible for ensuring that supplies or commodities are delivered and transported within the time frame specified.
The duties of a Route Driver will vary depending on the organization or industry for which they work, but the most of the time they will center around picking up and dropping off products at certain locations ranging from homes to businesses, as well as connecting with clients.Furthermore, Route Drivers are responsible for keeping their cars clean and in good working order, notifying supervisors if there is a problem, and adhering to all business laws and regulations at all times.278,383 Route Driver JobsHire High-Paying Route Driver Positions Near You
Pizza Delivery Driver Jobs You Might Like
- Jobs as a Pizza Delivery Driver with a Salary of $41K and Above Look for jobs in your neighborhood in the United States.
- Jobs as an Entry Level Pizza Delivery DriverLittle to no prior experience is necessary.
- Pizza Delivery Driver Positions on a Part-Time Basis
- Part-Time Positions Available Immediately
- In-DemandPizza Delivery Driver positions have been updated within the past 7 days on Actively Hiring.
- Jobs as a Pizza Delivery Driver with No Degree
- Look for employment that don’t require a degree.
Pizza Delivery Driver Salaries By Years Of Experience
Which Companies Pay Pizza Delivery Drivers The Most?
For those seeking the best salary as a Pizza Delivery Driver, working for a firm like Schwan’s or Verizon Communications would be a wise decision, since these are the companies that offer the highest wages available in this area.Additionally, organizations such as The St.Joe Company and American Huts say that their compensation for Pizza Delivery Drivers are extremely competitive in the industry.
How much should you get paid?
Fill out the form below to receive a free, tailored Zippia Salary Report, as well as tips on how to boost your earnings potential.
Recently Added Pizza Delivery Driver Salaries
Average Pizza Delivery Driver Salary by Demographic
Pizza Delivery Driver Gender Pay Gap
Income of the Median Pizza Delivery Driver Depending on Race The average income for white pizza delivery drivers is higher than the average salary for drivers of other ethnicities. White Pizza Delivery Drivers earn the least on average, with an annual pay of $28,783. $30,000$24,000$18,000 $12,000$6,000 $0If you are black or African American,
|Black or African American||$28,891|
|Hispanic or Latino||$29,402|
Race differences in the median income of pizza delivery drivers When compared to other ethnicities, white pizza delivery drivers earn the highest average wage. White Pizza Delivery Drivers earn the least on average, with a salary of $28,783 a year on average. $30,000$24,000$18,000 $12,000$6,000 $100Asian, Pacific Islander, or Native American
|High School Diploma or Less||$30,746|
|Some College/ Associate Degree||$30,723|
Do Delivery Drivers Get Paid For Gas? (2022 Update)
Are you thinking about pursuing a career as a package delivery driver?Do you already have a vehicle of your own?There are probably a million questions running through your brain at this point, one of which is unavoidable: Do delivery drivers get reimbursed for their gas mileage?The following information will provide you with all you need to know about gas reimbursements for delivery drivers, as well as some more useful hints and specific facts about the work itself.
Do Delivery Drivers Get Paid For Fuel?
There is no variation in the delivery charge from one chain to the next.The driver, on the other hand, is rarely reimbursed in whole.As a general rule, companies collect the fee to cover driver expenses, such as paying for a portion of their gasoline (rarely) or other fees linked with the delivery job, such as insurance.The majority of restaurants compensate their delivery drivers with a minimum wage plus a bonus for each delivery made on time.If you earn enough in tips and from each delivery, you will be able to pay your gas expenses while also generating a healthy profit.Delivery drivers, on the other hand, are not often compensated for gas mileage.
- Whether or whether that is acceptable to you depends on a variety of factors, including your hourly wage, how much petrol your car consumes, and, of course, the current price of gasoline.
- Again, the fact that delivery drivers are often not compensated for gas is not written in stone – it can differ from business to company depending on the circumstances.
- Based on multiple evaluations from persons who work for big corporations that require delivery drivers, the general perception is that delivery drivers are required to pay for their own gasoline out of their personal pockets.
- Before beginning work for a certain firm, it’s a good idea to discuss your gas expenses with them and figure out where you are in terms of gas money in general.
How Many Miles Do You Drive As A Pizza Delivery Driver?
When you consider how many miles you’ll likely travel every shift, the fact that you won’t get compensated for gas is a possible problem.How much money will you make every hour?Will it be enough to cover the expense of gas?Most likely, this will be the case.For example, Domino’s drivers are well compensated for their services.Because of this, if you plan to work as a delivery driver and drive your own car rather than one provided by the employer, you should look for a vehicle that consumes less gas.
- It’s one of the most effective techniques to reduce your spending.
- Several delivery drivers say that their employers aren’t doing enough to offset the high costs of vehicle maintenance – which brings us to another consideration you should take into account.
Car Maintenance Is Essential
Driving dozens or hundreds of kilometers every day will unavoidably take its toll on your car’s mechanical components.However, while your future company may supply you with insurance, they will not cover the cost of your auto insurance.That is, nevertheless, an expense that is well worth the money spent: When it comes to driving, your livelihood is dependent on that car, and being prevented from doing so due to mechanical failure might result in losing your employment.
Delivery Driver Salaries
When selecting a career – any work – the first thing that comes to mind is how much money you can make.The same may be said for the delivery task as well.Delivery drivers are typically given the bare minimum salary.Some people believe this minimal wage to be inadequate compensation, depending on how much money they expected to make from this profession.It will, of course, be less lucrative than a position as a store manager or assistant manager.The majority of businesses need you to have your own car, and gas money is not included in the delivery fees you are charged.
- As a prospective pizza delivery driver, you’re definitely interested in knowing how much you’ll be paid each hour, as well as if prominent pizza shops give legal gas compensation.
- Pizza delivery drivers are similarly paid the minimum wage plus gratuities, and they must have their own transportation.
- Nonetheless, you will be able to produce enough.
- Popular pizza delivery firms such as Pizza Hut and Domino’s, which pay competitive wages and provide reasonable working hours, are examples of this.
- However, this raises the question of whether or not Domino’s employees are compensated for their gas mileage.
What Does DoorDash Pay Per Mile?
According to top-earning dashers, a proper order will pay $1 for every mile you have to drive if everything goes according to plan.When you get an order request, you may determine the amount of the order in a timely manner.Does DoorDash, on the other hand, reimburse for gas?Doordash does not refund for gas expenses.The following is the formula for calculating your earnings: Base pay plus promotions and tips, but no money for gas.The cost of delivery is not included in the price.
Does Domino’s Pizza Pay For Gas?
Have you ever wondered how much money huge corporations such as Dominos Pizza pay their pizza delivery drivers?Do you know whether Domino’s would compensate you for gas?When pizza delivery workers use their own vehicles, Domino’s, like the majority of businesses, does not reimburse them for their expenditures.Drivers at Domino’s Pizza are responsible for their own petrol expenses.When it comes to most pizza delivery firms, such as Pizza Hut and Domino’s pizza, pizza delivery drivers are paid only the minimum wage plus gratuities for their delivery services.Despite the fact that Domino’s employees are not compensated for petrol, they can still earn a living wage: An typical pizza delivery driver may earn at least that much in order to cover gas expenses and still have money left over from their hourly wage.
- This is due to the fact that Domino’s makes several deliveries each day – and most delivery drivers have the opportunity to earn a solid living.
What Does A Delivery Driver’s Job Entail?
The majority of delivery drivers spend minimal time conversing with their coworkers, but they will meet and converse with consumers on a daily basis as they carry products to customers.Therefore, if you want to work as a driver, you’ll need excellent communication skills as well as excellent time management abilities.Every delivery worker is, in a way, a representation of the company’s customer care department.We won’t allow poor customer service or late deliveries, whether you’re making pizza or delivering something different.
Why Become A Delivery Driver?
A delivery driver’s employment has a number of advantages over other types of jobs.In their capacity as freelance delivery drivers — someone who works as an independent contractor – they may find work and be paid the minimum wage through a variety of delivery applications, allowing them to work even during off-peak hours.Furthermore, depending on their location, talents, and chosen means of transportation, individuals have a variety of full-time options to choose from as well.
Delivery Driver Position Requirements
A trustworthy delivery driver is concerned with the happiness of his or her customers as well as the safe and on-time delivery of items.In order to succeed as a delivery worker, you must be courteous, prompt, and committed to providing an amazing customer experience to your customers..In terms of technical requirements, it goes without saying that you must possess a valid driver’s license and, more than likely, a clean driving record.It may also be essential to get special licenses in order to operate specific cars.Every new delivery driver at ServiceClub receives training in communication, customer service, health and safety, and pandemic management, all of which have become increasingly crucial in recent years.This is all part of our platform’s service promise, which is backed by a money-back guarantee.
Most businesses will not compensate their delivery drivers for gas expenses; nevertheless, this should not be a deal-breaker if you are serious about becoming a delivery driver.Although they may not receive the whole money from the delivery, Domino’s drivers and other pizza delivery drivers are compensated fairly for their services.This is unquestionably an important factor to consider, regardless of whether you’re considering it as a part-time or full-time employment.However, don’t let that deter you from looking for work.You can find a position where you can earn enough money to pay expenditures such as petrol and yet have money left over.Become a member of the Service Club now and start exploring career options!
4 Myths About Tipping From A Former Pizza Delivery Guy
When we launched a simple poll regarding tipping delivery drivers, we had no idea it would generate such a massive response, with people on both sides of the tipping debate vehemently defending their respective positions.After reading Consumerist’s article about tipping, reader and former delivery person Justin wrote in to debunk a few ″myths″ about his previous job, which he believes are widely held.Here is Justin’s list of things to do: 1) The delivery charge is given to the driver to make up for the fact that he did not get any tips.As a result, any extra tip is completely optional FALSE.The delivery charge is same from chain to chain, however only a small portion of the revenue is distributed to the driver.Typically, the charge is collected by the business in order to cover driver expenditures, such as paying for a percentage of their petrol or other associated expenses that are specific to the delivery driver role (insurance, etc).
- Occasionally, the business will share the cost with the driver, and some smaller chains may choose to offer the driver the whole amount as an addition to his or her base wage.
- However, at the end of the day, the delivery cost is simply that: a price for delivering your order to your residence.
- It is NOT a gratuity, and it should never be interpreted as such by others.
- 2) Because delivery drivers earn more than kitchen employees, gratuities are not required FALSE.
- In fact, because drivers have the option to earn tips, their compensation is typically significantly lower than that of other members of the workforce.
- In the United States, the ability to make tips results in a significantly lower minimum wage under Federal Standards, with tipped employees earning $2.13 per hour compared to $7.25 per hour for non-tipped employees (this is also why retail personnel are unable to collect tips!).
- If the total of monthly tips plus wage does not equal the federal minimum wage of $7.25 an hour, the employer is required to make up the difference, which explains the various fees tacked onto delivery runs, though even in this case, the kitchen staff typically earns significantly more than the minimum wage.
The minimum wage in my place of employment was 8.25 dollars an hour, plus tips, in accordance with local regulations, whereas kitchen employees earned $15 to $20 an hour!3) I am under no obligation to tip the driver if he is late.FALSE-ISH.You are under no need to tip; after all, no one is putting pressure on you to pay up until you do.
However, many consumers rely on this justification on a regular basis during peak periods such as lunch rush and weekend evenings in order to obtain lower-priced meals.Customers who do not tip, on the other hand, are always pushed to the bottom of the delivery list, if you want to know the truth.In this case, if your meal continually comes cold, you should investigate whether or not you have been tipping the driver; if you have not, this is most likely the cause.4) The driver’s only responsibilities are to pick up orders, deliver them, and collect the money.
It’s hardly a job that merits a gratuity.FALSE.Drivers are the unsung heroes of the shop, performing every task within its walls.Opening day consists of cleaning the store, folding boxes, placing orders, taking orders, boxing orders, proofing dough, preparing wings, mixing sauce, loading freezers, cutting the dough, unloading truck, balancing register, cleaning counters, mopping the floors, washing the windows, emptying the trash, and getting everything ready for the following day.
- In reality, drivers are the last employees to leave behind the manager on duty and the first employees to come to assist with the day’s tasks and other responsibilities.
- When you combine that with poor compensation and the fact that we continue to deliver your food, we sometimes work more than everyone else in that shop.
- —————— Which items on Justin’s list do you believe are the most important?
Would you be willing to pay a higher price for a product if you didn’t have to leave a tip?NOTE FROM THE EDITOR: This article first published on the Consumerist website.
How to Make Money on Deliveroo: How Much Can You Really Earn?
If you’re going to migrate to Europe in the near future, being a Deliveroo driver is an excellent method to supplement your income while you’re there.This meal delivery platform was created out of a desire to give clients with convenien