Medium pizzas run 12 inches in diameter and will give you about eight slices.
thin crust medium pizza Regular cheese 142 380 250 28 17 1 105 1250 8 1 1 23 Cheese only pizza 213 560 380 42 26 1.5 155 1870 12 2 2 34 Extra Cheese (w/ toppings) 213 560 380 42 26 1.5 155 1870 12 2 2 34 Toppings, for a 1 topping medium pizza Amount for Entire Medium Pizza Anchovies* 57 110 70 8 0 0 45 3310 63 0 0 13 Bacon 71 340 230 26 9 0 80
What is the size of a medium Domino’s pizza?
And, how many Domino pizzas should you order? The largest pizza at Domino’s is 16” wide, costs $12.99, has 12 slices, and serves 5-8 people. Medium Domino’s pizza is 14” and goes for $10.99. The smallest Domino’s pizza is about 9.5” wide and costs $6.99, has up to 6 slices, and serves two to three people.
Is 2 Medium pizzas bigger than a large?
medium pizza is traditionally cut into eight slices and serves two people. A 14-in. large pizza is cut into eight slices and will serve two or three people. You’re going to have way more pizza with two 12-in.
How big is an 8 inch pizza?
Small Pizza: 8-10 inch pizza with 6 slices. Medium Pizza: 12-14 inch pizza with 8 slices. Large Pizza: 14-16 inch pizza with 8 slices. Extra-large Pizza: 16-18 inch pizza with 8-10 slices.
Which pizza is bigger regular or medium?
Regular size with its 4 slices serves a single person, medium size with 6 slices serves two buddies or a couple.
How big is a medium Pizza Hut pizza?
A medium pizza at Pizza Hut is 12 inches in diameter and costs $9.99.
Is a medium pizza enough for two?
Food joints offer pizza in various sizes. Choose a size that works well with the number of servings you require in your party. Small-sized pizzas are around eight inches and serve about two or three people. The medium-sized pizza measures around 14 inches and serves about five people.
What size pizza should I get?
A Medium 12″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 8 slices and serves 3-4 people. A Large 14″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people. An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people. An 18″ inch Pizza is normally cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 6-7
Is a 14-inch pizza a medium?
Pizzas are sized according to the measurement of the diameter, so a pizza with a 10-inch diameter would be considered small; a 12-inch diameter would be a medium; a 14-inch diameter would be a large.
How big is a personal size pizza?
How Big Is It? A personal pizza could be anywhere between 6 to 8 inches, but it can’t be more than 12 inches. When you order in a local restaurant, it’s an advantage if you know how big is a personal pan pizza.
What is the most popular pizza size?
The most popular size of pizza in the United States is 14 inches in diameter. The average pizza is usually 14 inches in diameter with eight slices. The average pizza is also normally supposed to feed a group of four (two slices per person).
How big is a 16in pizza?
16-inches is considered its extra-large size. So how big is a 16 inch pizza? The total area of a 16 inch pizza is 200.96 square inches. Based on the mathematical formula, the pizza of this size appears to be 2.6 times bigger than a standard pizza, about 10 inches.
How big is a 10 inch pizza?
A 10 inch pizza is 78 square inches and can serve 1-3 people. There are usually four pizza sizes for consumers to pick. A small or personal pizza is between 8 and 10 inches and offers around six slices, while a 12-inch pizza (medium-sized) yields approximately eight pieces.
Is a medium pizza bigger than 2 small?
Mathematicians state that ordering one large pizza is a better deal than ordering two medium-sized pizzas. Surprisingly, one 18-inch pizza has more pizza than two 12-inch pizzas. Small pizza: 8-10 inches, six slices. Medium pizza: 12 inches, eight slices.
How many medium pizzas equal a large?
That large pizza has the same area as 2 medium pizzas (14 inches) and 6.3 smalls (8 inches).
What size is Domino’s Pan Pizza?
The Handmade Pan pizza, on the other hand, is available only as a medium pizza. When you choose a Brooklyn Style Crust, you can get a large, but you can also choose extra large — that’s a 16 incher!
How large is a Pizza Hut medium pizza?
Pizza Hut Has A Large, Three-Topping Pan Pizza For $11. Is it better to get 2 medium pizzas or 1 large? Let’s get technical. Just to confirm the number of slices per pizza by size: Small pizza: 8-10 inches, six slices. Medium pizza: 12 inches, eight slices. Large pizza: 14 inches, ten slices.
How many slices are in a medium sized pizza?
Medium-sized pizzas are about 12 inches in diameter and give you about eight slices. Large pizzas run about 14 inches in diameter and serve 10 slices. How big is a medium pizza slice? Pizza size generally varies between: Small Pizza: 8-10 inches with 6 slices. Medium Pizza: 12 inches with 8 slices. Large Pizza: 14 inch with 10 slices.
What is the most popular pizza size?
How Many Pizzas Do I Need? What To Order For Your Next Pizza Party
- Pizza is served boiling hot and hearty, and it has the ability to bring people together with a single mouthful of crispy, cheesy perfection.
- Pizza is a popular dish to serve for every occasion, no matter how you slice it.
- Pizza night is a special occasion, and you don’t want to get caught short with your pies.
- For your convenience, we’ve put up the following chart to assist you in determining how many pizzas you should purchase to satiate the hunger of your family and friends.
Start With the Basics
- Before you go into the specifics, you need consider the following fundamentals: What is the estimated number of persons you will be serving?
- How many adults and children are going to be eating pizza tonight?
- Is pizza the only thing you’ll be offering, or will there be other dishes as well?
- Do you want to send a few slices home with visitors, or do you want to make enough for yourself and some friends?
Once you’ve figured out the answers to these questions, you can start delving into the delectable details while calculating how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase.
Figure Out the Slices Per Size
- The size of the pizza you purchase will impact the number of slices that may be expected to be served by each pie: Small pizzas are typically between 8 and 10 inches in diameter and generate around six pieces each pie.
- Typically, medium-sized pizzas are 12 inches in diameter and provide around eight pieces.
- Approximately 10 slices will be provided by large pizzas, which are 14 inches in diameter.
- In the United States, extra-large pizzas are 16 to 18 inches in diameter and will serve at least 12 people.
Please call ahead of time to confirm the quantity of slices per size for your pizzas before you place your order.
Don’t Underestimate Appetites
- Obviously, if Uncle Joe can finish half of a medium-sized pizza and still be hungry, you know that a single pie will not suffice for your gathering.
- Despite the fact that it might be difficult to predict how many slices individuals will consume, it is important not to underestimate anyone’s appetite.
- When calculating the number of pizzas to order, three slices per adult and two slices each child is a decent starting point from which to build your estimate.
- If you know ahead of time that you will have visitors with large appetites for pizza, plan on one or two extra pieces per person just to be on the safe side.
- If your pizzas will be smaller in size or have a very thin crust, make sure to allow for an additional slice per person in your calculations.
- The following is an alternative method of calculating the number of pizzas you’ll need, based on a medium pizza size (eight slices) as an example:
- If Uncle Joe can eat half of a medium-sized pizza and still remain hungry, you know that a single pie will not suffice for your gathering of friends and family. Despite the fact that it might be difficult to predict how many slices will be consumed, it is also important not to underestimate anyone’s hunger. When estimating the number of pizzas to order, three slices per adult and two slices each child is a decent starting point to work with. You should allow for one or two extra slices per person if you know ahead of time that you will have company with large appetites for pizza. If your pizzas will be smaller in size or have a very thin crust, make sure to allow for an additional slice per person in your calculation. The following is an alternative method of estimating the number of pizzas you’ll require, based on a medium pizza size (eight slices) as an example:
For example, if you’re feeding five adults who will each have three slices of pizza, you’ll need to purchase two medium pizzas based on the above method.
Consider the Occasion
- It’s critical to consider the time of day as well as the meal itself when planning your menu.
- If you’re planning a pizza-only lunch for two to four individuals, one big pizza should be sufficient for the occasion.
- When putting up a Sunday sports day spread of chips, dips, wings, and other finger foods to serve eight people, you may want to consider ordering two, three, or four pizzas to fill out your spread, especially if the event is going to linger for a lengthy period of time.
- Pizza and children’s parties go together like peanut butter and jelly.
- Pizzas in the medium size range are ideal for this sort of gathering.
- Rather than the typical eight slices per pizza, request that your medium pizzas be cut into 10 pieces when you place your order.
- However, even if you’re focused on providing food for kids, some parents may want a slice or two while they’re picking up and dropping off their children.
Top Off Your Planning With Toppings
- No one wants a dispute over pizza toppings. Pizza toppings, on the other hand, continue to be a topic of contention among pizza purists. According to a YouGov study conducted in 2019, pepperoni is the most popular pizza topping among 52 percent of Americans, with sausage coming in at number three on the list at 34 percent and mushrooms coming in at number three at 31 percent. Bacon and plain cheese were only two of the top three choices among the 20 percent of pizza eaters who took part in the poll. Before placing your order for pizza, gather your family’s input on their preferred toppings in order to prevent a pizza-fighting situation. If all you have to deal with is simple cheese, pepperoni, sausage, and peppers to serve three people, then one pizza should be more than enough space to do the job. Consider the following example: one large pizza might be divided into three thirds basic cheese, one-third pepperoni, and one-third sausage and peppers. Don’t forget about the people who enjoy simple cheese pizzas. If you’re ordering many pizzas for your group, reserve roughly one-third or one-half of them as basic cheese. Pequod’s also provides a delicious selection of vegetarian pizzas to choose from. Keep the following considerations in mind while choosing your pizza toppings: When making specialty pizzas with a mixture or range of toppings, it is vital to know the toppings your guests love before you begin. If you’re in question, don’t be afraid to ask. In any other case, you may find yourself with a lot of leftovers.
- Adding more toppings, such as more than two toppings per pizza, will make your pizza somewhat thicker than a single topping alone. Extra toppings on your pizza, when combined with speciality or thicker crusts, will give each slice more bulk than a thin-crust pizza with a single topping.
Know How to Place Your Order for a Group
- Parties and family get-togethers with a dozen or more guests necessitate the following specific considerations: Choose the biggest pizza size that is available: Despite the fact that an extra-large pizza will be more expensive than a medium pizza, the cost per slice will be less expensive than pizzas of a smaller diameter. Your order’s overall price will be lower as a consequence of this reduction.
- To prepare for expected leftovers, gather the following ingredients:
- Consider how many visitors may ask for a piece or two to take home with them once they have finished their meal. After all, pizza tastes just as good the next day as it does the day after that – even for breakfast. When placing your order, round up to the next dollar and request an additional pie.
- Another word of caution: it takes time to create the perfect pizza for your visitors.
- The fact that you’ve ordered in advance of your party provides the opportunity for your preferred delivery crew to have the time they need to cook your pizzas just the way you want them.
- Is it still unclear how many pizzas you should order?
- You may just place an order from Pequod’s Pizza the next time you’re hosting a meeting in the Chicago or Morton Grove areas, and we’ll work with you to determine exactly what you want.
It sounds enticing to buy two medium pizzas at a discount, but you knead to know the math.
- Numerous promotions from the finest pizza restaurants have been advertised, such as two medium-sized pizzas for $5.99 each.
- If a giant pizza costs $11.99, the two medium pizzas sound far more appealing.
- But, when it comes to the choice between two medium pizzas and one big pizza, have we been duped by cunning marketing?
- Because of this popular Reddit post, the internet is persuaded that one big pizza is superior to two medium pizzas; nevertheless, the post makes the assumption that a large pizza is an 18-inch pie.
- As soon as we realized this didn’t sound right, we looked into common pizza sizes and did the arithmetic.
- Find out what your pizza delivery guy isn’t telling you about his or her job.
taste of home
2 Mediums vs. 1 Large: Here’s the Math
- The regular medium pizza is typically 12 inches in diameter, but the conventional large pizza is 14 inches in diameter.
- If you purchase two medium-sized pizzas, it appears that you will receive about twice as much food for around the same price.
- Let’s do the math before your next movie night to be sure we’re on the right track.
- A 12-inch medium pizza is generally split into eight pieces and served to two people, however this is not always the case.
- A big pizza that is 14 inches in diameter is sliced into eight slices and will serve two or three people.
- With two 12-inch medium pizzas, you’ll be able to eat a lot more food!
- Let’s take a look at a classic equation from our elementary school days to see what we’re talking about.
- The formula for calculating the area of a circle is r2, where ‘r’ denotes the radius of the circle in question (half of the diameter).
- To determine the area of a large 14-inch pizza, start by determining its radius: 14 inches divided by two is 7.
- Then 72 is equal to 49.
- 49 × 154 equals 154 in2 of pizza.
- To get the area of two medium 12-inch pizzas, use the following formula: To begin, calculate the radius: 12-in.
- divided by 2 equals 6.
- Then 62 divided by 36 equals 36.
- 36 x 2 = 113 in2, which when multiplied by two results in a total of 226 in2 of pizza.
There’s no getting around the facts!Using two 12-inch medium pizzas rather than one 14-inch big pie, the arithmetic shows that you obtain a greater total surface area of pizza overall.
Does the Math Always Work?
- Pizza businesses typically provide two sizes: a 12-inch medium and a 14-inch large.
- Some chains, on the other hand, may have a big size of 16 inches or 18 inches.
- The price of an 18-inch pizza will be less expensive than the price of two medium pizzas, therefore it will be a better value.
- Also, take in mind that if you order a rectangular regional pizza style, the arithmetic may be thrown off by the shape of the pie.
- Don’t forget to check out our guide to the finest pizza in each state!
- Recipes for Pizza that Cooks Faster Than Delivery
Bacon-Chicken Club Pizza
A chicken club pizza with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayonnaise on the toppings You’re in for a treat, believe me! Vegetables provide a refreshing crunch to the creamy crust. — Debbie Reid of Clearwater, Florida, sent in this photo. Give this wacky crust pizza a go the next time you make pizza!
When I discovered this air-fryer pizza recipe, I thought I’d died and gone to paradise! This type of pie is incredibly simple to make and my sons like being able to personalize their own pies now that they are old enough. —Margo Zoerner, a resident of Pleasant Prairie in Wisconsin
Sausage French Bread Pizza
My family enjoys pizza despite the fact that I never seem to have enough pizza dough on hand at any one time. We spread a creamy Alfredo sauce over crusty French bread and top it with pork and vegetables. A gathering for youngsters or teenagers would be a fantastic place to offer this dish. Chris Sweet, from Evansville, in the United States
Big Kahuna Pizza
Because of the pre-baked pizza dough and the chilled barbecued pork, this scrumptious supper concept is both quick and simple to prepare. If you cut it into bite-sized pieces, it may also serve as a terrific last-minute appetizer! • Joni Hilton, of Rocklin, Calif. •
This zesty pizza is a favorite of mine to serve to guests whenever I host a gathering. Moreover, it is a delicious late-night snack that may be enjoyed throughout the year! — Janelle Lee of Appleton, Wisconsin, sent in this photo.
Taco Pizza Squares
Everyone will come running as soon as you pull this creative variation on pizza out of the oven, so get started right away. I top ready-made refrigerated pizza dough with leftover taco meat, tomatoes, and cheese, and in less than half an hour, I have a full-flavored fiesta on the table. Sarah Vovos, of Middleton, Wisconsin, contributed to this article.
Mini Mediterranean Pizza
My mini-pizza obsession continued, and after serving Mexican and Italian versions of the dish, I decided to branch out and create a Mediterranean version. The results were delicious! — Jenny Dubinsky lives in the West Virginia town of Inwood.
This dish comes together in a jiffy thanks to the premade pesto and pizza crusts used. It serves two people, and we appreciate the fact that we each receive our own Italian-style pizza! Adding a salad and fresh fruit to the dinner is something I enjoy doing to finish it off. —Trisha Kruse of Eagle, Idaho, says
Game-Night Nacho Pizza
This dish comes together in a jiffy thanks to premade pesto and pizza crusts. It serves two people, and we appreciate the fact that we each receive our own Italian-style pizza. Salad and fresh fruit are my favorite ways to finish a meal. —Trisha Kruse of Eagle, Idaho, says:
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza
This is without a doubt the most odd ″pizza″ you’ll ever come across! It’s a fantastic treat for children, yet it’s also popular with adults. Everyone enjoys the crunchy crust as well as the delicious taste. The flavors of chocolate and peanut butter go along well.
Creole Shrimp Pizza
This meaty meal with a crispy crust combines the flavors of pizza with the flavors of Creole cuisine in a delicious way. If you want things spicy, you can increase the amount of hot sauce you use. — Robin Haas, a resident of Cranston, Rhode Island.
Tomato Baguette Pizza
When my tomatoes ripen at the same time, I use them up in easy dishes like this one to get them all used up. Baguette pizzas with cheesy toppings, eaten with a side of salad, make an excellent lunch. Mrs. Lorraine Caland of Shuniah, Ontario, provided the following statement: Make these rye bread pizzas to use up the rest of the loaf!
Turkey Alfredo Pizza
This thin-crust pizza, which has been a family favorite for years, is both delicious and healthful. It’s also a great way to make use of any leftover turkey you may have. • Edie DeSpain from Logan, Utah
Chili Dog Pizza
When I prepare this mash-up pizza with hot dogs and chili, my daughters go crazy over it. It’s a fantastic way to make use of any leftover chili. Jennifer Stowell, of Smithville, Missouri, sent in this message.
Mini Zucchini Pizzas
Are you looking for low carb foods? While this simple snack dish is a terrific way to fulfill your pizza cravings without having to eat the normal carb-laden crust, it is not intended to replace it. —Taste of Home Cooking Demonstration Kitchen
It’s delicious served as an appetizer during a get-together with family or friends, and it’s even better the next day! It is a favorite of myself and my pals since it has that sophisticated gourmet touch to it while being being healthy! This dish can also be served as a main meal for four people. Naperville resident Annette Riva shared her thoughts.
Eggplant Flatbread Pizzas
Despite the fact that I am now a professional chef, I used to enjoy cooking this meal for my family on Friday nights when I was a home cook. We aim to make our pizzas stand out from the crowd by using unusual and fresh toppings. — Christine Wendland of Browns Mills, New Jersey, is a freelance writer.
Thai Peanut Naan Pizzas
Thai food is one of my favorite cuisines, but I don’t always have the time to prepare it at home. With a drizzle of ginger-peanut sauce, fresh vegetables, a sprinkling of cilantro, and a spicy squirt of Sriracha, I’m set for the rest of the day. Senior Editor of Taste of Home, Rachel Seis, says:
Grilled Greek Pita Pizzas
Every bite of this quick and simple flatbread pizza is bursting with authentic Mediterranean flavors. It may be served as a quick main meal or as an appetizer depending on your preference. — Kristen Heigl lives on Staten Island in New York City.
Grilled Pizza Bread
These delightful French bread pizzas make a wonderful picnic dish for both children and adults. They are delicious when grilled, but they are as delicious when cooked in the oven. Edna Hoffman of Hebron, Indiana, sent this message.
Rich Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Have you spent the entire day sledding, shopping, or decorating? Set the table for a delicious lunch of handmade pizza that will please the whole family. A pre-baked crust with a basic Alfredo sauce make this dish both simple and tasty. —Tammy Hanks, a resident of Gainsville in Florida
Grilled Flatbread Veggie Pizza
We put vegetables over flatbread as a tasty approach to eat more healthfully. It’s simple to switch up our weeknight go-to dish by using other vegetables or meats. — Darla Andrews of Lewisville, Texas, is a writer.
Garlic Toast Pizzas
Finding time-saving meals that my family will enjoy while working full-time, going to school, and parenting three children is one of my toughest problems in juggling everything. These fast pizzas are bursting with flavor and are perfect for a quick dinner. —Amy Grim from Chillicothe, Ohio.
Salad-Topped Flatbread Pizzas
The crunch of the vegetables on top of the creamy, cheesy, and meaty sauce is quite refreshing. In addition, the vinaigrette adds a wonderful zing to these pizzas. — Julie Merriman of Cold Brook, New York, is a writer.
Grilled Sausage-Basil Pizzas
We like basil dishes, and these quick and easy mini pizzas are a welcome twist from the traditional picnic fare. Allow everyone to go crazy with the garnishes and toppers. — Lisa Speer of Palm Beach, Florida, sent in this photo.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Pizza and chicken cordon bleu are two of my favorite cuisines, and this recipe combines them both. This is something I’ve created for my family and the instructors at my school. Now the instructors have requested that I prepare it for them for lunch! Colgate, Wisconsin resident Justin Rippel provided the following response:
Barbecued Chicken Pizzas
These saucy, smokey pizzas, made using refrigerated pizza dough, are quick and easy to create, and their rustic, hot-off-the-grill flavor is sure to win you over. Those on the go cookouts and summer meals on the terrace are ideal for them. The writer, Alicia Trevithick, of Temecula, California
Grilled Eggplant Pita Pizzas
The rustic, hot-off-the-grill flavor of these saucy, smokey pizzas, which are made using refrigerated pizza crust, will win you over in a heartbeat! Summer cookouts and meals on the terrace are a breeze with these plates. The author, Alicia Trevithick, of Temecula, California
Pepperoni Pizza Loaf
- Using frozen bread dough, this savory stromboli comes together in a remarkably short amount of time.
- The golden loaf is loaded with a variety of ingredients including cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, peppers, and olives.
- I also like to throw in a couple pieces of ham from time to time.
- It’s particularly excellent when served with warm pizza sauce for dipping purposes.
- Jenny Brown, of West Lafayette, Indiana, sent this response.
Pizza Monkey Bread
Whenever I host a party, I can’t do it without this dish. It’s quick and simple, and my children enjoy it. • Courtney Wilson, from Fresno, California
Apple Crisp Pizza
While touring an orchard in Wisconsin, I indulged in a delicious apple crisp pie. I made this apple pizza at home, using only fresh ingredients. It smells delicious while it bakes, and friends and family gather around to try it while it’s still warm. Nancy Preussner of Delhi, Iowa, contributed to this article.
I always have meatballs and pizza crusts in the freezer in case I want to whip up this speciality on the spur of the moment. With a tossed salad on the side, you’ve got a great meal on your hands. • Mary Humeniuk-Smith lives in Perry Hall, Maryland.
Baked Potato Pizza
For Super Bowl gatherings, I like to create this inventive baked potato pizza. Every mouthful tastes just like a loaded baked potato, thanks to the addition of sour cream, bacon, onions, and cheese. Gina Pierson of Centralia, Missouri, sent in this message.
Spinach-Pesto White Pizza
When my children were very little, they were adamant about refusing to eat their vegetables, so I had to become creative. I felt that because pesto is already green, it would be the perfect location for adding spinach. The pizza was a tremendous hit. North Platte, Nebraska resident Janet Burbach
Mini Pizza Cups
These little pizzas are delicious whether they are served hot or cold. Because of their tiny size, they are great for use as an after-school snack or as a party favor at a kid-friendly event. Plus, they’re so simple to prepare that even the youngest members of the family can participate. —Jane Jones from Cedar, Minnesota
Fast Philly Cheesesteak Pizza
Cheesesteaks and pizza are two of my favorite foods, so I couldn’t resist combining them. We make a hand-held feast out of a pizza crust topped with roast meat, cheese, and vegetables. Jackie Hannahs of Cedar Springs, Michigan sent this in:
Makeover Fruit Pizza
There’s nothing better than a guilt-free dessert, especially when it’s topped with a sprinkling of brightly colored and refreshing fruit. We reduced the amount of calories and fat in a standard fruit pizza by half, resulting in a pizza with about half the calories, fat, and cholesterol. Milwaukee, Wisconsin’s Taste of Home Test Kitchen was the source of this information.
Dill Pickle Hamburger Pizza
Pizza and cheeseburgers are two of my husband’s favorite dishes, so I combined the two in a pizza with a mayo and dill pickle juice topping that he loved. Because it’s so wonderful, people who try it are often surprised by how much they enjoy it. Eureka, Illinois, resident Angie Zimmerman
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Fans of spicy chicken wings will adore this variation that puts it into pizza. Serve it with blue cheese dressing and crisp celery, just way the delectable original recipe calls for. —Shari DiGirolamo of Newton, Pennsylvania, U.S.A
Thanksgiving Lover’s Pizza
- Do you have any leftovers from Thanksgiving?
- Rather than the same old turkey sandwiches, try this innovative spin on the classic dish.
- Experiment with several variants to see what works best: Add dollops of mashed potatoes on top, pour with turkey gravy, sprinkle with stuffing or dressing, or experiment with different types of pizza crusts to make a delicious Thanksgiving meal.
- Anderson, South Carolina resident Carla Parker
This amusing variant on the BLT sandwich is made with a pre-baked crust and the toppings from the popular BLT sandwich. It’s the pizza that my family enjoys the most. —Marilyn Ruggles from Lees Summit, Missouri.
How Many Pizzas Should I Order? (Calculator + Size Recs)
Are you unsure about how much pizza to order? We created this handy little pizza calculator to help you figure out precisely how much pizza you’ll need to feed you and your friends. Whether you’re trying to figure out how much pizza to order for an office pizza party, a kid’s birthday party, a bunch of pals, or just yourself because you’re very hungry, we’ve got your back.
Use Our Pizza Calculator
Trying to figure out how much pizza to order? Look no further. To help you figure out precisely how much pizza is needed to feed you and your company, we created this handy little pizza calculator. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to figure out how much pizza to order for an office pizza party, a kid’s birthday, a bunch of pals, or simply your very hungry self.
Slice to Pizza Size Ratio
- When selecting how many pizzas to purchase, the size of the pizza is a major factor to consider. Let’s have a look at the different sizes. In this table, you will find the usual pizza sizes from a typical pizza restaurant, ranging from a little pie to an extra-large pizza, as well as the number of slices that are included in each size. Small pizzas are 8-10 inches in diameter with 6 slices
- medium pizzas are 12-14 inches in diameter with 8 slices
- and large pizzas are 14-16 inches in diameter with 8 slices.
- Extra-large pizza (about 16-18 inches in diameter with 8-10 pieces)
- No matter what size pizza you order, contrary to common perception, the typical pizza will always come with 8 pieces. The tiny pizza, on the other hand, is often served with 6 pieces due to its modest size. According to interviews with pizza specialists published in Pizza Today, the following are some instances of how pizza proportions differ throughout pizzerias. Joe’s Pizza in New York City serves a huge plain cheese pizza that is 21 inches in diameter and has 8 slices each slice.
- A big pizza at Metro Pizza in Las Vegas is presently 18 inches in diameter, and it is sliced into 6 or 8 pieces depending on where you are.
- Scott’s Pizza Tours in New York City visit over 50 different pizza places, and the normal pie is 18 to 20 inches in diameter and divided into 8 pieces.
- A typical pizza, contrary to common opinion, always includes 8 slices, regardless of the amount ordered.
- Because of its modest size, the little pizza usually has 6 pieces, which is an exception.
- The following are some samples to give you a sense of how pizza proportions differ between pizzerias, based on interviews with pizza specialists published in Pizza Today.
- Located in New York City, Joe’s Pizza serves a huge basic cheese pizza that is 21 inches in diameter and has 8 slices per slice.
- At Metro Pizza in Las Vegas, a big pizza is presently 18 inches in diameter and sliced into 6 or 8 pieces depending on the location.
- According to Scott’s Pizza Tours in New York City, the usual pie across the board is 18 to 20 inches in diameter and split into eight slices.
Tips for Ordering Pizza For Both Small and Large Groups
If you’ve used our pizza calculator to figure out how much pizza to order for your group but are still perplexed, continue reading to learn about the variables we take into consideration when placing our own pizza orders.
1. The number of adults vs children.
When ordering pizza, it’s vital to know how many people will be in attendance, but it’s even more important to know who those individuals are. How many adults are there? How many children are there? When it comes to ordering pizza, children play a significant role because they consume far less than the average adult.
2. Appetite level.
Not only is it critical to know how many people will be attending your event, but it’s also critical that you know who will be there. How many adults do you have in your group. What many of youngsters do you want to bring? Since children consume far less than the average adult, they are an important consideration when placing a pizza order.
3. Preferences, allergies and diet requirements.
- Pizza toppings are a popular discussion subject for both large and small gatherings.
- You should take note of the group’s tastes so that you can get enough of everything.
- This includes pepperoni, supreme, veggie, black olives, green peppers, red onion, Italian sausage, Hawaiian, BBQ chicken, anchovies, white pie, speciality pizza, and plain cheese.
- Other considerations include whether or whether anyone in the group has dietary limitations, in addition to the style of pizza.
- Pizza establishments do an excellent job of accommodating allergy sufferers, offering gluten-free pizza, cauliflower crust, vegan and vegetarian alternatives, among other things.
- In addition, there are always apps to accompany your dinner, featuring Italian staples such as antipasto, eggplant parmesan, and fresh mozzarella, among others.
4. Understand how many slices are included with each size.
- If you’re trying to decide whether or not to order several pizza sizes, knowing how many pieces are in a normal pie is valuable information to have.
- There are many different crust kinds, ranging from crispy thin crust pizza to chicago-style deep-dish pizza, which might be useful when calculating how much pizza is needed.
- However, the number of people is the most important factor to consider.
- Perhaps, after reviewing your options with our pizza calculator, you find that you require 3 pizzas but would want to keep a few extras on hand for later use.
- Our rule of thumb is to order a little cheese to keep on hand at all times.
- Visitors frequently want another slice of cake but do not like to commit to an entire cake, making this a perfect method to provide smaller portions to your guests!!
- Asking for the pizza to be twice sliced is yet another useful trick.
- Because a double cut pizza is divided into two times the number of slices as a conventional pizza, a big cheese pizza will be split into 16 smaller pieces rather than the customary eight.
- This is an excellent choice if you have a large group of children or if you prefer appetizer-sized amounts.
Tipping for Large Pizza Orders
- When placing big catering orders, it is usual to leave a 20 percent gratuity.
- Behind the scenes, there is a lot of work that goes into preparing your purchase for delivery.
- In addition to making the pizza and prepping it for takeout, the pizza restaurant must pack it appropriately to fit the group and ensure that it has all of the necessary napkins, spices, sauces, and utensils.
- All of this is done before the package ever leaves the building!
- When placing a large order, it is common for catering gratuities to be distributed among all staff, including the driver and chef, so keep this in mind when tipping.
- Inclement weather circumstances such as snow and rain, as well as busy hours and holidays such as Super Bowl Sunday and NFL games, should be factored into your estimate by 10-15 percent.
- More information on how much to tip pizza delivery drivers can be found in our comprehensive guide on tipping, which also includes a pizza tip calculator.
The bottom line is that if you’re still on the fence about purchasing that additional pie, even after consulting the pizza calculator, simply go ahead and order it. We’ll show you how to reheat pizza the next day so that ooey gooey slice tastes just as amazing as the day it was made.
A guide to ordering your pizza right in India
- In our country, there is no shortage of people who enjoy pizza.
- There is hardly no location in this incredibly varied country that can turn down the opportunity to indulge in the cheesy pleasure of a slice of pizza.
- When it comes to pizza, it’s the gooey and creamy cheese, delicious spread sauce, a choice of pizza toppings, and a generous sprinkle of oregano and chili flakes that make it so satisfying to gorge on.
- We bet you won’t be able to keep your hands off it for long.
- And, according to Domino’s pizza naming list, it’s nearly difficult for anybody to pass up the opportunity to sample each of these unique ingredient combinations at least once.
- When you don’t want anything to interfere with your palate, however, there are instances when you don’t want anything at all.
- It’s possible that it’s a significant event.
- Another possibility is that you’re simply perplexed as to how you’re supposed to pick between all of the numerous sorts of pizza available.
- Don’t be concerned!
- Here’s a quick guide to the factors you should consider before placing an order for Domino’s pizza online.
- The scale of things.
- Domino’s pizza is available in three different sizes, depending on the number of people that will be there to celebrate a specific occasion.
- With its four slices, the regular size feeds a single person, while the larger size, with six slices, serves two friends or a couple.
- And our large pizza, which comes with 8 enormous pieces, is enough to feed a family of four.
Take a look around the group of people you’re with, consider their appetites, and choose a serving size accordingly.2.Pizza Dough The type of pizza crust you choose will determine the appearance and flavor of your pizza.In most cases, a Domino’s pizza is delivered in a ‘New Hand Tossed’ condition.
As the name implies, this crust is kneaded and stretched until it reaches the desired thickness and dimension.Once the crust has been baked, it is topped with a seasoning combination of garlic and olive oil.You may also choose from a variety of crust options, including ‘Fresh Pan Pizza,’ ‘Cheese Burst,’ and ‘Wheat Thin Crust.’ Instead of digging into the additional richness of a Cheese Burst pizza, health-conscious individuals prefer their dosage of pleasure and cheese distributed throughout a Wheat Thin Crust pizza.
- Toppings (vegetarian/non-vegetarian) The variety of scrumptious toppings that we have available at Domino’s add to the whole pizza experience.
- For both non-vegetarian and vegetarian pizzas, we offer a variety of toppings including black olives, onions, crisp capsicum, paneer, grilled mushrooms, golden corn, fresh tomato, jalapeno, red paprika, paneer tikka, extra cheese, pepper barbeque chicken, peri-peri chicken, grilled chicken rasher, chicken sausage, chicken tikka, and chicken keema as well as pepper barbeque chicken, peri- Request the assistance of your pals and split the pizzas according to their tastes, dislikes, and dietary constraints.
- The manner in which the order is placed Finally, are you planning to place an order over the phone or will you order directly from our app or website?
Also, in the event of an online payment, which friend’s credit card information are you planning on using?Using our Everyday Value Offer of 2 Regular Pizzas starting at $99 each, you may make life a little easier for him or her.Order Now and enjoy your bingeing!By phoning the Domino’s customer service number: 1860-210-0000, you may also place an order for your tasty pizza.
Top Cities –
Various cities including Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Greater Noida, Hyderabad, Chennai, Amritsar, Agra, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mohali, Mysore, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, New Delhi, Noida, Pune, Thane, Patna, Vishakhapatnam, Vellore, Surat, Bhubaneswar, Coimbatore, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Jaipur, Nagpur, Nag
Pizza math: For the best price, you should always order the biggest pie
- For fun, calculate the difference between a 16-inch pizza and an 8-inch pizza.
- If you replied with a number that was double the size of the question, we may have to send you in for some remedial arithmetic.
- It is four times the size of an 8-inch pizza to make a 16-inch pizza.
- It is important to be big.
- An thorough analysis undertaken by NPR looked at the costs of 3,678 pizza shops across the United States, utilizing data from Grubhub Seamless as a starting point.
- This possibly contradictory conclusion was reached after analyzing the price per square inch of several pizza alternatives.
- The results indicated that ordering the big pizza is always the best option since it will be cheaper per square inch.
- Despite the fact that a 16-inch pizza is four times the size of an 8-inch pizza, the larger pizza will cost significantly less than four times the price of the smaller pizza.
- In spite of the fact that we definitely expect a discount per unit (in this example, the square inch for pizza), our inability to grasp the size difference in a timely manner may cause the pricing disparities to appear less significant than they actually are.
- (I go into further detail on Pizza Hut pricing later in this essay.) Judging the value we obtain per unit is not always evident only from our eyes — that’s why grocery stores often present a price-by-unit for shoppers.
The size of a pizza pie
- For example, if you want to know the size of a pizza pie, you must physically utilize the number pi (pi) in the computation.
- If it has been a long since you sat in an uncomfortable seat with an a2 pencil, you might be surprised to learn that the symbol for is around 3.14159.
- The area of the pizza is calculated using the formula r2.
- The radius, denoted by R, is half the diameter.
- r (radius)=8 inches for a 16-inch pizza.
- In this case, the calculation is 3.14159 * (8 squared) = 201.061768-inch pizza:r (radius)=4inches 3.14159 * (4 squared) = 50.26544 is the result of the calculation.
The price of pizza at Pizza Hut
- However, although the NPR research examined more than 3,000 pizza establishments in order to get the average price per square inch of pizza, it can be beneficial to focus on one particular popular eatery: Pizza Hut.
- Pizzeria Hut offers three different types of pizza: personal pans, medium pans, and big pans.
- (Please keep in mind that actual costs may differ.) A personal pan at Pizza Hut has a diameter of 6 inches and costs $4.50.r (radius) = 3 inches for a 6 inch pan.
- Calculating the size is as follows: 3.14159 * (3 squared) = 28.27431 4.50 cents per square inch of pizza = 28.27431 cents per square inch of pizza = 15.92 cents per square inch of pizza At Pizza Hut, a medium pizza has a diameter of 12 inches and costs $9.99.r (radius) is equal to 6 inches.
- Dimensions are calculated as follows: 3.14159 * (6 squared) = 113.09724 Price per square inch of pizza = $9.99 divided by 113.09724 equals 8.83 cents per square inch of pizza (per square inch of pizza).
- A big pizza at Pie Hut has a diameter of 14 inches and costs $11.99.r (radius) = 7 inches for a 14-inch pizza.
- Dimensions are calculated as follows: 3.14159 * (7 squared) = 153.93791 Price per square inch of pizza = $11.99/153.93791 = 7.79 cents per square inch of pizza.
- The price per square inch of pizza is calculated as follows: For the most part, pizza and arithmetic make for a great combination.
- The original version of this story was published on April 11, 2017.
- The most recent revision was made in January 2022.
Pizza Sizes: How Many Pizzas Do I Need? (Chart)
- How many pizzas do you think you’ll need?
- If you’re hosting a pizza party, the most difficult decision you’ll have to make will be how many pies to order.
- You don’t want to order too little in case your visitors become bored, but you also don’t want to order too much in case it goes to waste.
- It is therefore important to determine the optimal amount of pizzas to order for your event.
- So, how many pizzas do you think I’ll need?
- Order a pizza that will be large enough to feed all of your guests.
- Children under the age of five can have one slice apiece, while children aged seven to eleven can eat two pieces each.
- The grownups consume around two to three slices of bread each person.
- Pizza is one of the most popular snacks in the United States.
- Every year, the average American consumes more than 27 pounds of pizza, indicating that it is quite popular in the western world.
- When it comes to planning a pizza party, though, our pizza calculator will provide you with exact statistics.
Why Choose the Right Pizza Size?
- You should avoid embarrassing circumstances that arise as a result of limited pizza sizes. You don’t want to witness a group of people squabbling over the final piece of pizza
- the expressions on the faces of dissatisfied children are not the most amusing sight.
- However, you don’t want your visitors to be disappointed by the taste or the nutritious elements in your snack
- at the same time, you don’t want to be burdened with the leftovers.
Indeed, you must eliminate the element of chance from your pizza selection process!
How to Know the Number of Pizzas You Need
Before placing your order for pizza, consider the amount of people who will be attending, their appetites, and the size of the pizza. Also, make a list of the ingredients in your pizza and ask your guests whether they are comfortable with them before serving them.
Pizza Sizes: How large is the pizza?
The size of a pizza varies depending on where it is purchased. Confirm the number of slices or the inch size of your food before you start eating it.
|Pizza size in Inches||Pizza Price||Pizza Slices||Pizza Servings|
Weight of a pizza
In terms of weight, a normal pizza ranges between four and 28.2 ounces (100 to 800 grams).
Pizza sizes in slices
- There are around six pieces on the small pizza, which would be plenty to feed two or three people.
- The medium-sized pizza makes around ten pieces, which would be sufficient for four or five people.
- Extra-large pizzas, on the other hand, would provide around 14 pieces, which would be plenty for seven to eight people.
Pizza size in inches
- Pizza is available in a variety of sizes at various food establishments. Choose a serving size that is appropriate for the amount of people that will be attending your party. Small-sized pizzas are around eight inches in diameter and feed two to three people.
- The medium-sized pizza is around 14 inches in diameter and serves approximately five people.
- Then there are the enormous pizzas, which may often exceed 18 inches in diameter and satisfy the cravings of six or eight pizza enthusiasts.
How many guests do you have?
The first guideline of preparing a feast is to make an educated guess of the number of people who will be attending. Knowing how many guests you intend to gather around your table can assist you in determining how much food to prepare. However, the amount of pizza consumed by children and adults will differ.
How much pizza can children eat?
- Even American youngsters have a voracious desire for pizza, which is something that adults don’t have.
- Children are free to consume as much pizza as they choose.
- Children may desire to consume an excessive number of slices, but you will need to keep an eye on them.
- The good news is that the number of slices is more essential to a child than the size of the slice itself.
- As a result, insist on having the medium pizza cut ten times.
- The slices will be a little smaller, but they will be able to accommodate more children.
- If you’re keeping an eye on your child’s weight as well, you might want to limit yourself to two or fewer slices every meal.
- It is recommended by nutritionists that you serve the pizza with salad and vegetables as part of your meal.
- Your child, on the other hand, will not suffer from any nutritional deficiencies if he or she eats the odd pizza.
How many pizza slices will adults eat?
An adult will have no trouble indulging in a few of extra pieces of pizza than a child. Depending on his or her hunger, the normal adult can consume 2-3 pieces of pizza.
How hungry are the guests?
- Never underestimate the hunger of those who have accepted your invitation.
- In order for your Auntie Jemimah to be satisfied with half a pizza and still groan with hunger, you will need to prepare enough food for her.
- It goes without saying that assessing your guests’ appetites may be a difficult task.
- You can, however, check to see whether they have consumed anything prior.
- To feed a large group of hungry guests, you may order three pieces of pizza for each adult and two slices of pizza for each child.
- Even if you already know that your guests have a well-documented hunger for pizza, you should prepare one or two pieces of pizza for each individual just to be on the safe side.
- In a nutshell, increase the number of adult visitors by three and the number of children visitors by two.
- Then, purchase the pizza that accomplishes the total of the two outcomes you’ve determined.
- Now divide the result by the number of slices in each pizza you order to arrive at a final figure.
- This formula should assist you in determining the most appropriate pizza sizes or the appropriate quantity of pizzas to order for your occasion.
- Regardless of how well you anticipate the appetites of your visitors, you must be prepared to keep up with the amount of food they consume.
- Encourage them to take a few items home with them to solve the problem.
What are the nutritional components of your pizza?
- It has been determined by the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) that one slice of ordinary cheese pizza from an average fast-food restaurant would contain the following ingredients: Sodium (640 milligrams)
- 285 calories
- 10.4 grams of fat
- 35.7 grams of starch
- 12.2 grams of protein
- 3.8 grams of sugar
- 2.5 grams of fiber
- Depending on where you buy your pizza, the nutritional value will differ from seller to seller.
- Each recipe will result in a pizza with a nutritional value that is distinct from the others.
- However, it is the toppings, the dough, and the size of the pizza that have the greatest impact on the final composition.
- A little 1/8-inch slice of pizza may weigh 80 grams and contain up to 200 calories, depending on the brand.
This chart shows the nutritional composition of different types of pizza
Is pizza the only thing on your plate?
- Consider the type of your occasion before placing your pizza order.
- Some events may necessitate the ordering of additional pies.
- For example, you might have a pizza-only party or increase the number of snacks on the buffet table.
- If you’re hosting a luncheon that is solely comprised of pizza, you’ll need more than a few pies to feed everyone.
- Pizza would become more than simply a snack at such a gathering; it would become the main course!
- As a result, you’ll have to order more than you would if you were ordering to satisfy a hunger.
- If you’re putting together a spread that includes numerous dips, wings, munchies, and chips, the pizza will serve as a snack rather than the main course.
- As a result, you’ll place fewer orders.
- Also, children’s parties would be different from family gatherings in that you would order at least two slices of pizza for every youngster in your party group.
How many servings?
- How long do you intend for your party to last?
- Obviously, more pizza is required while camping for a week rather than when celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends at the same time.
- The number of pizzas you’ll need to order is determined by multiplying the number of times you’ll serve by the total number of pizzas you’ll need to feed everyone all at once.
- If you’re planning to spend the entire week outside, schedule daily pizza delivery to ensure that you’re always eating fresh pizza.
Who’s your pizza provider?
The size of your snack is directly proportional to the size of the pizza company that delivers to you. Distinctive recipes, toppings, and portion sizes are offered by different restaurants and fast food businesses. It’s important to take the food chain into consideration when estimating the amount of snacks to order.
Here’s a chart showing the most popular pizza sellers in the US
Statista is the source of this information. If you want recipes and toppings that are unique to you, visit your local pizzeria. Snack options at the nearby establishments include asparagus, maize, lemon chicken, and shrimp among other seasonal ingredients.
Which Pizza Toppings?
- According to YouGov, the most popular toppings on pizza in the United States are pineapple, sausage, mushroom, and pepperoni (in that order).
- However, despite the fact that a whooping 12 percent of pizza enthusiasts voted for pineapple toppings, The survey, on the other hand, revealed that Americans are significantly split on the subject of pineapple, making it a problematic topping option.
- In addition, if you don’t want heated discussions about the greatest pizza toppings to derail your party, choose a neutral range of pizza toppings.
- Bacon and cheese are two of the most popular toppings on the list, ranking first and second, respectively.
- You, on the other hand, don’t want to exclude any of your pals who aren’t fans of pork.
- Choose toppings that are popular with your visitors and that are agreeable to everyone.
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone.
- Although kids may not want cheese as a topping, they will still appreciate the slices.
Ordering Pizza for a Party
- If you’re hosting a family reunion or a group of friends, make sure you order enough pizza for everyone.
- However, avoid falling into the trap of having an excessive amount of leftovers once the celebration is finished.
- Ordering the largest pizza possible will not only be a visually appealing experience, but it will also be more cost effective.
- However, even if the overall price of the pizza would be high, the cost each slice of the pizza will be even more expensive!
- Also, determine how many of your guests will want to take some pizza home with them after the party.
- At the absolute least, you want to please everyone and have a plan for what to do with the leftovers.
A summary on the pizza sizes to order
- It takes time to figure out how many pizzas you’ll need to purchase for your party or event. Take into account the pizza sizes, the number of slices, the number of visitors, and their appetites. Consider the following questions for yourself: Can you tell me the dimensions of the pizza I’m ordering?
- Approximately how many individuals will be consuming the pizza?
- How many children and adults will I be serving? Is pizza the only dish on the menu? How many desserts will I be serving?
- How many slices will each individual consume?
- Do I have a strategy for how I’m going to deal with the leftovers?
Also, consider placing your purchase ahead of time to ensure flawless delivery and convenient planning. Assuming you have the necessary time and energy, simply ask each visitor how much pizza they would like to order!
How Many Pizzas To Buy Calculator
- In order to feed 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, or even 50 people (or more), how many pizzas should you order?
- In the event that you are arranging a party or attempting to feed a big number of people, the Pizza Calculator will assist you in determining how many pizzas to order in order to ensure that everyone is satisfied, and it will even recommend toppings.
- Given the fact that the typical American consumes 27 pounds of pizza each year (according to Pizza Market Place), offering pizza is always a popular meal option for parties.
- The following are some considerations to keep in mind when purchasing pizza for a big group of people (or you can simply jump to the calculator at the bottom of this page):
How Many Slices On A Pizza
- Generally speaking, a small (8-10′′) pizza has 6 slices on average.
- On a 12 inch pizza, there are eight pieces (medium) Large (14′′) pizza has 10 slices, and a medium pizza has 8 pieces.
- An extra-large (16-18′′) pizza has 12 slices, while a medium (16-18′′) pizza has 10.
- You should double-check the quantity of slices before placing your order because this will vary depending on the pizza provider.
How Much Pizza Do I Need to Order?
- A simple breakdown of how many pizzas you would need to order for your adult guests is provided below.
- All of these calculations are based on ordering medium pizzas with 8 slices.
- You may get a significantly better deal on big or extra-large pizzas if you purchase them in bulk, especially when using a coupon.
- Use the calculator at the bottom of this page to figure out how much you would need to order for various pizza sizes.
- Additionally, you will receive ordering ideas for the kind of pizzas that you may like to purchase.
- How many medium pizzas do you need for 5 people?
- 2 medium pizzas.
- How many pizzas for 10 people= 4 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 12 people?
- 5 medium-sized pizzas.
- How many pizzas for 15 adults = 6 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 17 people?
- 7 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- There are 7 medium-sized pizzas needed to feed 18 people.
- How many pizzas for 20 adults = 8 medium pizzas Approximately how many pizzas are needed for 25 people = 10 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 30 people?
- 12 medium pizzas, to be exact.
- How many pizzas for 35 people = 14 medium pizzas How many pizzas do you need for 40 people?
15 medium pizzas, to be exact.How many medium pizzas do you need for 45 people?17 medium pizzas.How many pizzas do you need for 50 people?
19 medium-sized pizzas.
- A Medium 12″ inch Pizza has 113.10 square inches (at 8 slices, each slice consists of 14 square inches)
- A Large 14″ inch Pizza has 153.94 square inches (at 10 slices, each slice consists of 15 square inches)
- An Extra Large 16″ inch Pizza has 201.06 square inches (at 12 slices, each slice consists of 16 square inches)
- An 18″ inch Pizza has 254.47 square inches (at 14 slices, each slice consists of 18 square inches (although these are often cut for 12 slices which would provide a whopping 21 square inches per slice)
Pizza Sizes In Inches (Small 10″ inch Pizza has 78.54 square inches (at 6 slices, each slice consists of 13 square inches)
How many slices per pizza size at Dominos Pizza and Pizza Hut:
- In most cases, a small 10′′ inch pizza is divided into six pieces and serves two to three people.
- Ordinarily, a medium 12-inch pizza is divided into eight pieces and serves three to four people.
- A large 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- a medium 14-inch pizza is typically cut into 8 or 10 slices and serves 3-5 people
- A 16-inch extra-large pizza is often sliced into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people
- a 16-inch extra-large pizza is typically cut into 6 or 12 slices and serves 5-6 people.
- A pizza that is 18 inches in diameter is often sliced into 6 to 12 slices and serves 6-7 people.
Pizza Toppings Ordering Tips
- Cheese pizza is a favorite of almost everyone, and most people will eat it if their primary favorite isn’t available. Order a third to a half of your pizzas as plain cheese or double cheese if you’re not sure what you’re looking for.
- Extra cheese, it is claimed, helps to keep pizzas warmer for longer